Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:44 pm

"Using his connection with Voldemort's mind, Harry Potter uncovered Voldemort's whereabouts in the Shrieking Shack. It was there that Harry Potter witnessed Voldemort order Nagini to murder Severus Snape, believing that unless Snape was killed by him, he would not gain mastery over the Elder Wand. Snape's dying act was to pass on several of his memories to Harry. At this point, Voldemort ordered an hour-long ceasefire, with the request that Harry Potter give himself up. If he failed to turn himself over, Voldemort declared he would personally enter the battle." Binns continued. "After viewing Snape's memories which revealed that Harry himself was, in fact, a Horcrux and that he needed to be killed for Lord Voldemort to die, Harry went into the Forbidden Forest to sacrifice himself. Before doing so, he used the Resurrection Stone to bring back his parents, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin for emotional support. Due to Voldemort's use of Harry's blood in the process of creating himself a new body in 1995 in the graveyard of Little Hangleton, Harry survived the Killing Curse from Voldemort, although he was briefly knocked unconscious.

"In those unconscious moments, Harry spoke to the spirit of Albus Dumbledore, who explained that the bit of Voldemort's soul inside of Harry was gone, and he could choose to go back to the world of the living or go on into the world of the dead. Harry accepted the choice to return, and feigned death while Voldemort's forces cheered in assumed victory. "

Aniya's eyebrows raised.
"Must have been horrible." She whispered.

"After waking, Harry discovered that Voldemort had also been unconscious during those brief moments. Voldemort suffered an additional betrayal when Narcissa Malfoy confirmed that Harry was dead, only wanting to get close enough to him to ask if her son, Draco Malfoy, was still alive. Upon learning of Draco's survival, Narcissa lied to the Dark Lord, saying that Harry Potter was in fact deceased. After Rubeus Hagrid carried Harry's "corpse" back to Hogwarts, guided by the Death Eaters walking in a victory march, Voldemort announced Harry's 'death' to the defenders of Hogwarts. The defenders came out of the castle and upon seeing Harry dead they screamed and shouted at the Death Eaters in anger. Voldemort asked Neville Longbottom to join the Death Eaters since he was of pure blood, but Neville refused. The Dark Lord placed a Full Body-Bind Curse on Neville, freezing him to the spot. He then placed the Sorting Hat atop his head and set it aflame. The centaurs and Grawp then attacked the Death Eaters, giving Harry time to disappear under his Invisibility Cloak in the confusion. Neville broke free of Voldemort's curse and pulled Godric Gryffindor's Sword from the Sorting Hat. In one stroke, Neville used the blade to behead Nagini, thus destroying the last of Voldemort's Horcruxes and rendering him mortal. Voldemort, alongside his now weakened army, forced his way into Hogwarts. In the midst of all the chaos, Harry, hidden under the Invisibility Cloak, was buffeted into the Great Hall. Outnumbered and by the defenders and allies of Hogwarts, the Death Eaters are defeated. Yaxely is defeated by Geogre and Lee Jordan. Dolohov is defeated by Flitwick. Walden Macnair is defeated by Hagrid. Greyback is defeated by Neville and Ron. Rookwood is defeated by Aberforth. Thicknesse is defeated by Arthur and Percy. The rest are stabbed by house-elves, are shot with arrows by the centaurs, brought down by spells or trampled by the charging army until only Bellatrix Lestrange and Voldemort remained. Whilst the Dark Lord simultaneously duelled Minerva McGonagall, Kingsley Shacklebolt, and Horace Slughorn and became furious at his inability to defeat them, Bellatrix also duelled three opponents; Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, and Ginny Weasley. Equal in power to all three, Bellatrix duelled fiercely, before sending a Killing Curse that missed Ginny by a scant inch. Furious at Bellatrix's attempted murder of her daughter, Molly Weasley forced the three girls to step aside and dueled Bellatrix herself; refusing all aid. Bellatrix's refusal to take her opponent seriously ultimately proved her undoing; whilst laughing at Molly, she was hit over the heart by a well aimed curse, killing her. Voldemort was furious at the loss of his best and last lieutenant, and after blasting his three opponents aside, directed his wand at Molly. Fortunately, Harry cast a Shield Charm between Molly Weasley and Voldemort before the latter could raise his wand. Harry then revealed himself to the survivors, giving them hope again.
The cheering crowd retreated to the walls of the hall and watched then as the two great nemeses, Lord Voldemort and Harry Potter, bantered and circled each other. Harry revealed to Voldemort that Snape had always been a spy for Dumbledore, ever since Voldemort threatened Lily Potter's life. Harry also revealed that Snape was never the true master of the Elder Wand. It had been Draco Malfoy that was the rightful master, and that Harry had defeated Malfoy weeks ago, thereby gaining the allegiance of the Elder Wand."

Aniya couldn't help but bite her lower lip at every thing the professor said, without pausing and with the same monotone voice. It must have been horrid to be in the battle, and she thanked her lucky stars that something like that wouldn't ever happen again.

"Harry suggested that Voldemort try to feel remorse, mentioning that he would become less than human if he did not, at which Voldemort was shocked. Moments later, Voldemort cast a Killing Curse with the Elder Wand at Harry, who simultaneously cast his own Disarming Charm using Draco Malfoy's wand. However, because the Elder Wand rightfully belonged to Harry, the Killing Curse rebounded at Voldemort and ended his life once and for all. The Second Wizarding War had ended with a decisive victory for the Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore's Army." Binns paused briefly for what looked like a breath, but it was silly, he was a ghost, he didn't need to breathe! But it was only for a second before he continued. "There were many casualties in this epic battle. The first person known to die in the battle was Vincent Crabbe, who tried to use the Fiendfyre curse on Harry Potter, only to have it backfire and kill him. Fred Weasley was killed in an explosion caused by an unknown spell that was possibly cast by Augustus Rookwood. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks were also killed by Antonin Dolohov and Bellatrix Lestrange, respectively. Colin Creevey was found dead during a lull in the fighting by Neville Longbottom and Oliver Wood, though it is unknown how he died or who killed him. Severus Snape was killed by Nagini on Voldemort's orders.

When the battle erupted into its final stage, more people died on both sides. Neville Longbottom beheaded Nagini with Godric Gryffindor's Sword. Bellatrix Lestrange died at the hands of Molly Weasley after Bellatrix nearly killed Ginny. The final duel saw Harry battle with Lord Voldemort and kill him. There were at least fifty lives mentioned to have been lost on the side of the defenders of Hogwarts that night." He looked at the students. "Class dismissed."

Aniya got up in surprise, the hour has gone by incredibly fast. She picked up her things and looked at Alexius.
"Well, we have potions now! All of us finally taking another class together." She giggled. "I wonder how that classroom is going to be, so far I've seen interesting classrooms, DADA being the weirdest one. Did you see the list of places Sinclair had on the wall? One said Samara, Russia. I'm from Samara!" She said excitedly. "I wonder what he thinks of the place, it's one of the biggest cities in all Russia, you know? Extremely proud is what I am." Aniya paused and giggled at herself, spending time with Lexi had her rambling her guts out. "Anyways, we gotta go, we don't wanna be late." She said as she walked out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 am

{Horribly short compared to your novel, I apologize.}

Alexius was completely captivated into the lesson, interested about all of this information she was getting, and so absorbed in her daydreams of how it happened, even if she only knew how Harry looked really, that she didn’t realize that the lesson had ended until Aniya brought the girl out of her thoughts from her talking, as she shook her head and then grinned, standing up.

“Oh, yeah!” she exclaimed, “I can’t wait, I miss being carried everywhere,” she giggled, but still seemingly a bit out of it as she blinked, “Samara?...Oh yeah! I saw those, too, and really?” suddenly her eyes widened, “Oh my god, dude, he had one of Kilkee, too! Which is the town I live in back home in Clare, that’s really odd, y’know? That he has both of our homes on it. I also saw Tokyo, Winnipeg, Los Angeles…but those places are in Japan, Canada and America,” she giggled, and then blinked, “And yesh, we better not be late.”

Alexius then smirked devilishly, “Race ya!” she then exclaimed, giggling as she started dashing towards the Potions class- not at an increasingly fast pace, considering she didn’t know how fast Aniya could run exactly, but currently, she was focusing on getting to class.

Why? Because she was to give Teddy a hug, that’s why. And why was THAT? Because, well, after the lesson today, she wanted to give him some sort of knowing that she was there for him.
And why was that?
Because she’s a spontaneous, hyperactive wild girl who will do anything for those who’re dear to her. And yes, she is quite the oddity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Aniya ran, almost keeping up with Alexius, but her legs were shorter, so she didn't catch up to her until she slowed down once they were at the classroom.

"Come on in!" Said a woman with a contagious smile. "Take a seat, we're about to begin!"

Aniya nodded and smiled back at her, then naturally she moved up to the front seat of the classroom, next to Louis.
"Hello, Lulu." She smiled at him.

Ted turned around to see Alexius and grinned.
"Finally!" He laughed. "Classes are horribly boring without you, you know that? No mindless babble." He jokes and scooted from his chair next to Aniya to the one next to it so his best friend could be with him and her best friend.

He raised an eyebrow.
"Are you two okay? You look out of breath."

Aniya laughed.
"We were racing. Lexi won, though."

"Sweet." He said and gave Alexius a high five.

"Welcome students." The woman said and took out her wand, with it she closed the door, dimmed the windows a bit and turned on a few candles. "My name is Katrina Emily Grey, and I am your Potions professor!" She gave a slight clap as she smiled at her students. "You may call me Kat or Em, either one is fine. And if you have any doubts at all don't be afraid to talk to me about it and ask me any questions you'd like."

Aniya gave a slight nod, liking the fact that this teacher was so happy and bubbly, a pleasant change from History of Magic.

"Alright, before we begin. Is anybody here allergic to Pixie Dust?" Kat looked around. "No? Very well then! Today we will be making a simple potion I invented myself, it is an Ability Potion. The drinker will be extremely good at anything they do. The only downside is that it only works for 15 minutes. The good news is that it has no bad side effects and it tastes extremely good, so you can drink it as often as you'd like."

"Awesome." Ted said, now paying full attention to the class.

"Wow, this will come in handy some day, no?" Aniya said to Lexi and Louis.

"But be warned." Katrina continued. "The spell will cause your eyes to turn electric blue, so I and the rest of the school will know if you're using it for official business like Quidditch Tryouts or classes."

"Bummer." Ted said and frowned.

Katrina giggled and shook her head.
"Luckily, it only happens for the first three minutes, so if you plan on being in a band or anything like that in which people will watch you perform, it will come in handy."

Ted then nodded and grinned once more.

"Please turn to page 890, for instructions!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Alexius laughed once they had made it to the classroom, grinned as she had won. But, being called on by Teddy, she looked at him questioningly, before grinning and running up to him, followed by her blinking, and grinning once again, “Teddy! My man! My once and beloved person of doom who carries me all over the place who is wicked awesome, once again!”

Then, happily, she took the seat inbetween him and Aniya, as Louis then walked in, and, spotting Aniya, he grinned happily and ran over, “You guys!” he exclaimed, grinning before taking the seat final seat beside Aniya, “I missed you,” he nodded towards them, mainly Aniya, “How was classes? Herbology was cool,” he finished.

“Yo, Lulu!” Alexius grinned towards the boy, before giggling happily, “And History of Magic was okay, interesting, though! Learned about the past, we did! We learned about HISTORY! THE history, the history of our past and all that other good stuff! Like wickedness, people, places, things, battles, wars, Moldyshorts…” she trailed off, before grinning.

“…That’s very descriptive,” Louis laughed, before blinking, “Hey, what happened to your accent, Alex?” he questioned, noticing that he could actually fully understand her for the moment.

“Oh, that…that…THAAAAT,” she said, blinking, “I’ve passed it on for now. But beware; you shall NEVER know when it’ll kick back up!”

Alexius then blinked as Teddy asked why she and Aniya were out of breath, causing her to grin and nod after Aniya finished speaking, “Yeah! What she said!” she giggled, and then returned his high five before the teacher came in, causing the blonde girl look at the teacher, before grinning at the bubblyness of the woman, “Aye aye, mate!” she exclaimed when the teacher told the class to call her ‘Kat’ or ‘Em’.

Once the woman told the class to turn to page 890, and after doing so, Alexius immediately started to observe the list of directions for it, having been quite intrigued by what the potion does- and the fact that it turns your eyes electric blue for three minutes, too! That was definitely a plus in her book.

Let’s see… the eleven year old thought, observing the list.

Two cups Pixie dust
Three leaves of Mint
Two drops of Felix Felicis
One whole strawberry
And then you mix it in four cups of Fairy tears…

The girl grinned as she finished looking over the directions, before closing her eyes, Okay, I think I got it. Yay! This sounds like it’s going to be an absolute blast to make! She giggled at her thoughts, before looking up at the teacher, whom was waiting for everyone to finish viewing over the page.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Two cups Pixie dust
Three leaves of Mint
Two drops of Felix Felicis
Once whole strawberry
And then you mix it in four cups of Fairy tears...

Aniya raised her hand.

"Yes miss, Lebedev?" Katrina smiled.

"Fairy tears? Aren't Fairies supposed to be happy creatures?"

Katrina gave a slight laugh.
"Fairies are fairly bi-polar creatures, dear. Mostly because of the changes of season, see, fairies are in charge of taking care of nature, when winter comes and kills all vegetation, the fairies suffer, and they don't stop crying until spring arrives."

"Oh." Aniya said with a slight frown. "That's sad."

"Oh, no!" Katrina said once again with a slight laugh and shook her head. "Once spring arrives they pretty much forget about their sorrow, it is as if it never happened."

Aniya then smiled and gave a small nod.

"Now, students, the ingredients are right in front of you, next to the cauldrons. Each ingredient must come to a boiling point before adding the next, first of course is the four cups of Fairy tears." She said and held up a medium sized bottle with a white-ish glowing liquid. "Remember that the spell to turn on a cauldron is 'Incendio'."

A chorus of 'Incendio' took over the classroom for a few seconds.

"Very good! I see I have very gifted students this year!" Katrina smiled. "Now, pour the entire bottle of Fairy tears into the cauldron and stir slowly, this will help with the boiling process."

The students did as they were told and after a few minutes the entire classroom smelled of cinnamon and vanilla.

"Smells nice, doesn't it?" She asked the students. "Alright, now, add the two cups of Pixie dust slowly while you stir clockwise."

After the students did as they were told the smell changed from vanilla and cinnamon to a smell similar to key-lime pie.

"Huh, this potion is making me hungry." Aniya joked.

"Amen to that." Ted laughed.

"Alright, if you've done things correctly, the potion must look completely liquid and have a hint of blue." Katrina said as she passed each cauldron to inspect it. "Bravo, students!" She clapped and went back to her desk. "Now, take the mint leaves and give them a light spank to bring out the juices, but them up into tiny little pieces and then add them to the cauldron, allow it to boil until the leaves are completely dissolved." She gave the students a demonstration of how they should do it and the students copied her. "Once it has dissolved, it is time to add the whole Strawberry, don't cut it, just put it in, once you see it's all shriveled up, take it out. After that it is time to carefully add the two drops of Felix Felicis, too little and the potion will be worthless, too much and you might do things you regret."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:53 am

Alexius was fairly silent during this lesson, she was currently distracted by trying to get the potion correct. She was always fascinated by potions, and was thankfully doing things well until the Felix Felicis came about; that, that she was worried about.

Looking around, she watched as people started to put their drops in…and looked a bit frightened as one of the Cauldrons nearly exploded from getting it completely incorrect, “Alice!” Alexius heard the girl’s friend shout in shock, followed by a deduction of five points from Ravenclaw.
Biting back her panic though, she looked to Louis, who just finished adding the first drop and then to Teddy, before back to her own cauldron.

She sighed softly, and then took her own Felix Felicis and hovered her hand over the cauldron, tapping the first drop out.
One….
She thought worriedly, and bit her lip as she aimed for the second drop, quickly setting the vile down once it started to fall as she closed her eyes in anticipation, waiting for it to land. And after what seemed like hours (Which was merely seconds) it landed in the cauldron.

Squinting one eye, she eyed the contraction in front of her, then freely opened both of her Irish Green eyes and grinned happily, seemingly not have gotten it wrong- but that was for the teacher to decide once she had come around to check on it.
She then sighed softly, waiting for the next instructions after she had looked up in relief. And she let out a small yelp as another cauldron exploded, having not expected the ‘POP’ noise that came after it, she merely giggled though as a young Hufflepuff was deducted five points, too.

Hesitantly, though, the girl raised her hand inquisitively, before speaking her question silently, “Uh….ma’am, what are we supposed to do now?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:10 am

"So far so good." Aniya said and got a bit closer to the cauldron as she was about to pour the Felix Felicis. She allowed one quick drop to fall before immediatelly moving the small vial away. "This is nerve wrecking."

"Uhm, Aniya?" Ted said and pointed to her hair.

"What?" She then looked down. "Oh Merlin!" She said and put the vial down and began to pat the ends of her hair. "Thanks, mate. You saved me!"

Ted giggled.
"I think you should tie your hair, it's too long to be so close to fire, you might end up bald."

"Not a pretty picture." Aniya said before pushing her hair back, she then picked up the vial again and proceeded to pour the second drop, like before she immediately moved the vial away.

"Great, students!" Katrina said inspecting the cauldrons. "If everything was done correctly, the potion must now be a glistening electric blue, that blue will be the color your eyes will turn when you drink the potion, beautiful, no?"

"Indeed." Aniya whispered to herself as she looked at her potion.

"Okay now, while I was checking on he cauldrons I left each of you a generous sized bottle, in there you will keep some of the Ability Potion you just made, feel free to use it for whatever you want as long as it is not official Hogwarts business! The rest of the potion you will leave in the cauldrons and I will dispose of them correctly."

Aniya took a laddle that was next to her cauldron and began to pour into her vial, once she was done she closed it and put it in her book bag.

"Class dismissed!" Katrina clapped and all the windows opened, revealing the sunshine.

"Thank Merlin, it's lunch time. I want some Key-Lime Pie now thanks to the potion." Ted laughed. "I wonder if they serve it here, all I've seen so far is Pumpkin pie, and to be honest I don't really fancy it much."

"Neither do I." Aniya said and her stomach growled. "Oh my, I must be incredibly hungry."

"Either that or you really gotta fart." Ted joked.

"Har har, Ted." Aniya said sarcastically and then giggled at the word 'fart'.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:06 am

Alexius, after doing as told and putting as much of the potion that could fit into the vial as possible with still a fair amount left over, stuck the lid on her vial and grinned happily, before looking at her two friends, “…You can always go make Fred fix you something, damn boy makes some wicked amazing Strawberry Soup,” she joked, and laughed, before she blinked; remembering something.

“Oh, right!” the blonde exclaimed, before hugging Teddy tightly, “I was going to hug you when I got here, but I forgot. Well, you’ve been officially hugged, so wah-bam,” she grinned as she pulled away, “But don’t get used to it, I ain’t no official hugger or whatever,” she laughed, and then blinked, glancing at the table, awfully silent.

“So…” Louis started to Aniya, “What class do you have next? I have cooking,” he questioned, his tone of voice thoughtful as he looked hopefully at the girl next to him, hoping that she has the same class as him.

“Oh, yeah!” Alexius stated, almost forgetting to ask the same question, “Aww, sorry mate, I have Herbology next, whatta bout you, Teddy? What do YOU have next?” she looked at the boy inquisitively, humming silently under her breath, what it was? Well, it was a simple song really, something that she must’ve heard from back home…obviously.

Louis blinked, and then glanced away as he noticed movement in the corner of his eyes, but merely shrugged it off and averted his attention back to Aniya once he noticed that the movement was just a couple of Slytherins and a Ravenclaw leaving the classroom, and, waiting for the girl to respond, he leaned against the table, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 am

"I have cooking class too!" Aniya said happilly.

Ted nodded.
"I've also got Herbology." He grinned. "BUT, before thinking of classes let's go to the great hall, because I don't think my stomach is happy." He said before there was an audible growl louder than Aniya's.

"What, you have to fart too?" Aniya joked.

"Har, har, Aniya." Ted mimmicked before laughing.

"LOUIS!"

Aniya turned around at the sound of two girls, who looked a bit older than 1st years. Both of them ran over to Louis and looked angry.

"You were supposed to report to us!" The oldest one said.

"Mum's been worried, she told us to keep an eye out for you in case you got in trouble!" The other said.

"That's Victoire and Dominique, Louis' sisters." Ted explained to the two girls who were obviously confused.

"Hello, Ted." They both smiled before turning again to Louis. "You need to owl mum," Victoire said with a sigh. "And, aren't you going to introduce us to your girlfriends?"

"Not girlfriends." Ted said quickly.

"Uh-huhm..." Dominique eyed Alexius. "Are you a lesbian?"

"Dominique!" Victoire slapped the back of her head. "You know you're not supposed to ask these kinds of questions!"

"Well I'm sorry!" Dominique said and turned to Alexius again. "I'm sorry, it's just that, you seem to make an awful effort to look like a boy, once can only assume." She then turned to whisper at her sister. "Which would mean the path would be open for you." She winked.

Victoire blushed and nodded with a slight grin.
"Alright, Louis. Is this your girlfriend or just 'a friend who's a girl'?"

Aniya kind of blushed and slightly glared at Dominique for making quick assumptions about people, but she kept quiet, after all, this was Louis' family, and Louis was her best friend.

"Well, anything?" Victoire pressed.

Last edited by xRainbow-Injectionsx on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 am

Louis blinked, “I was going to, but it’s just the first day of class!” Louis exclaimed, before rolling his eyes at his siblings, and then…naturally, his face flushed at their blunt statement, “W-what? N-not girlfriends, as Ted said…they’re just friends!” he exclaimed, his face still heated up.

Alexius almost burst out laughing at Dominiques question. Almost.

After a moment though, she decided to joke around a bit, and grinned deviously, “’Ello mate! The names Alexius!” she introduced herself, and raised an eyebrow, “Oh? D’you ‘ike ‘rils?” she murmured thoughtfully, then leaned forward and whispered in the older girl’s ear, “And…’hat if I am? Not ‘ike it…’atters, does it?” she giggled, and leaned back, a insane glint in her eyes.

“I r’alize this, ‘est to ‘ook ‘ike a ‘oy ‘stead of bein’ judged to be as’umed of somethin’ ye’re not,” she then laughed, a lot, “Ahaha, no, mate, I ain’t no lesbian. Take it ‘onestly, I fancy no one, if ye want to ‘abel me, pre’er it be aisexual, mate,” she laughed, again, “But honestly, I ‘ouldn’t know ‘til I actually fancied some’un, ‘eally,” she laughed, before closing her eyes, and humming the tune from earlier again.

Louis, after shaking his head at Alexius’s antics, looked at his siblings, “Ehhem…besides harassing my friend, is there anything you guys need?” he questioned, obviously annoyed at the antics the girls had made to embarrass him…even if it was only the ‘girlfriend’ thing and such, he was still annoyed. As most younger siblings tend to get at their older siblings.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:08 am

"Oh, she's so cute." Dominique said looking at Aniya. "Looks like a doll, no?"

Victoire nodded.
"Very cute doll, would make a fine addition to the Weasley family."

"Wha-- I." Aniya stuttered.

"Come here, Victoire." Ted said, the girl quickly went over to him and he whispered something in her ear, something that made her giggle and blush.

"Alright, Dominique, let's go." She said before taking her sister's hand and running off.

"What did you say to her?" Aniya asked curiously.

"That if she left I would give her a surprise, girl's been fancying me since Elementary school." Ted grinned.

"Ah." Aniya walked over to Ted and hit his head lightly. "There we go, I wouldn't want your head getting inflated."

"Once again, har, har." Ted laughed and gave Aniya a small punch to the shoulder.

Aniya giggled.
"Well, c'mon then! I'm starving!"

------------------------------------------------------

After stuffing themselves and taking Cooking with Magic and Herbology, it was time for Flying lessons.

"Honestly, professor Longbottom almost fainted when that Mandrake took hold of my finger." Ted told Alexius. "It was just a bit of blood, not sure he's quite that suitable to be a teacher."

"You have to remember he's been through a lot though." Aniya reminded Ted.

"I know, I know." He said and took off his band-aid, the wound was healing quite nicely thanks to the 'Episkey' spell Neville had performed once he had gotten his balance back.

"Come on students, class is about to begin." A woman with grayed hair said as she placed all the brooms on the floor. "One, two, three..." She counted each student with each broom and paired them up. "Alright, now, I am Madame Hootch, I am your Flying professor for your first year, Quidditch trainer for your second year."

Aniya payed attention to the woman now more than ever, Quidditch was a sport she always wanted to play and was enthusiastic about.

"But of course, if you fail my flying class, there is no chance of you playing Quidditch, now, is there? No, Quidditch is dangerous enough with competent flyers mind you. It is a rough game. But that's enough of Quidditch, at this point it doesn't really concern you." She stood at the middle between two rows of students. "Now... Place your wand hand over your broom, and command it to go up, for this to work you must say it with feeling, like you mean it, as if the broom would be in trouble if it didn't take off."

"Up!" Aniya said and the broom immediately flew to her hand.

"Brilliant, five points for Slytherin."

"Up!" Ted commanded, and with a bit of a slow start the broom flew to his hand as well.

"Five points for Gryffindor!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Alexius blinked, and grinned, “Yahoo!” she giggled, laughing at the sound of Quidditch, “Sign ‘e up!” she clapped, and stuck her tongue out at some of the students that stared at the queer girl, then, being a dork as usual, she jumped up and down in a happy dance; just to get more odd stares. Which she, of course, wanted, just so she could stick her tongue out at more people.

"But of course, if you fail my flying class, there is no chance of you playing Quidditch, now, is there? No, Quidditch is dangerous enough with competent flyers mind you. It is a rough game. But that's enough of Quidditch, at this point it doesn't really concern you." She stood at the middle between two rows of students. "Now... Place your wand hand over your broom, and command it to go up, for this to work you must say it with feeling, like you mean it, as if the broom would be in trouble if it didn't take off."

Louis, who was standing beside Aniya, smiled as the broom immediately did as the girl told, “Up!” he scolded the broom; and bit his lip as it went up half an inch and then fell back down. “Up!” He was a bit more stern this time, and much to his delight, it went up into his hand.

Once that happened, the boy looked around, to see a few having the same trouble before looking at Ted, who had gotten his, and then at Alexius, who, much to their amusement, called for her broom ‘up!’ and succeeding after a little show of her banging invisible drumsticks at Teddy’s head, calling out, “Yes! The Tedminana DID ‘T!” and sticking her tongue out, again, at the stares she got.

Finally, he averted his attention towards the shorter girl beside him, smiling lightly at her; then, he looked towards his teacher as he waited for further instruction after the rest of the people had gotten their brooms.

Alexius, on the other hand, was having a brilliant time waiting for the rest to get the brooms, she was entertaining herself, obviously, by poking Teddy continuously, every time she did so she said ‘Poke,’ ‘Thee be pokeethed,’ or ‘POKEWARS101’ out of pure boredom. She was an odd one, obviously, but she made the best of it.

Besides, it’s better to be odd than to be considered as one with no personality, right?

Well, she thought so, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 pm

"Now, those who have succeeded in taking hold on their brooms must mount it, and when I blow my whistle you will kick off, attempt to go up five feet, and then gently touch the ground again." Madame Hootch took her whistle and once all students were mounted she blew it.

Aniya kicked off and went about a foot in the air on her first try, it was something that upset her, she really wanted to pass this class so she could play Quidditch next year, it was her ultimate goal. Her feet touched the ground and she kicked off harder, this time reaching about 10 feet.
"I think I kicked off too hard." She said with a giggle and slowly made her way down again.

"10 points for Slytherin." Hootch said. "10 points for Hufflepuff." She said as a Hufflepuff girl had succeeded.

Ted closed his eyes and concentrated, he kicked off and reached the five feet.

"15 points for Gryffindor, since Mr. Lupin has been the only one to follow orders."

Ted went down and had a cocky grin on his face.
"Awesome." He said and looked at Lexi. "C'mon, try to do it."

"You can do it, Lexi!" Aniya said from the other row and smiled at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Louis laughed, he had managed to make it after his second try, and was now safely planted on the ground and waiting for Alexius to do so. Who seemed a bit hesitant; he could’ve sworn that he saw…was that…fear? In her eyes. No he thought, It’s excitement, that’s obvious by the look on her face.

And, just proving Louis’s thoughts correct, the girl then grinned wildly, “YAHOO!” she laughed at herself, before doing as told- somehow managing to make it at least fifteen feet into the air, “Wickeeeeeeedddd,” she laughed at herself.

“Ms. Peters! Come down, now!” the teacher scolded; which caused Alexius to stick her tongue out at the girl.

“Aye aye, mate!” she exclaimed, doing as told, and giggling insanely, “Man, ‘at was ‘un!” she said after her laughter fit, “Boy, ‘ure was ‘ood to get a ‘eel of ‘he air! ‘Ove it, man, I ‘love ‘t!” she threw her arms up dramatically, before blinking and, noticing some of the glares she got from her insanity and the odd looks, she smiled politely at them before looking at the ground and holding her hands behind her back, humming silently under her breath.

“Alexius,” Louis started, nodding towards the girl, who looked up at him inquisitively, with a look that most bystanders would go ‘Awwwww!’ at, if they didn’t know how devious the psychopathic girl could be, “What are you humming? You’ve been humming it all day, and it sounds kinda like a dance song,” his question made her eyes widen a tad bit.

“W-what?! Me? Dance? Wha-I don’t dance! What would make you think that? I h-hate dancing! It’s all about tree climbin’ for m-me, mate!” the blonde exclaimed, in a defensive tone of voice, which made Louis raise an eyebrow.

“I…never…said that you did,” he said slowly, before blinking, “I merely asked what song you were humming.”

“Oh..I-I knew that! J-just h’rd you ‘ong mate…” she murmured, looking to the side, “I…uh…’t’s a ‘ong by a Muggle ‘and called ‘Crystal Castles’,” she nodded, “Call’d ‘Untrust Us’,” she nodded, looking thoughtfully at the ground.

“….Right,” Louis blinked, before he and the rest of the class turned to the teacher as she started to speak for the class again; after everyone had…fairly succeeded in the assigned task.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Aniya and Ted both looked at Alexius and Louis, both raised an eyebrow at Alexius, and then Aniya giggled.
"I like it, catchy."

"Well students, I believe this is enough for today. Class dismissed, carry on with your day."

~~~

"I'll see you guys later." Aniya said and bit her bottom lip as she waved her friends goodbye and began to walk to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, where she would serve detention which one of the 'hottest guys' at Hogwarts. The teacher all the girls swooned for, Professor Sinclair.

Yeah, Aniya noticed how incredibly gorgeous he was, and yes she was starting to crush on him like all the other girls were, and yes she knew he professor would never fall for her, because hell, he was a professor! But still Aniya couldn't help but hike up her skirt slightly and unbuttoning two buttons from the top of her shirt. He wouldn't fall for her, but she'd make sure he'd remember her name.

It was then that Aniya grinned at herself and at the thoughts that swam in her head before opening to door to the classroom.
"I'm here, professor." She said as she walked in and closed the door behind her. She set her book bag on the table in front and stood there, waiting for him to come out of his office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ted sighed and waved at Aniya.
"I don't have a good feeling about this, not at all." He said as they began to walk over to Hagrid's hut.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Louis nodded, “Nor do I…” the boy sighed softly, and bit his lip, worried for his friend and the issues that may come about in the detention area, shaking his head, before closing his eyes, “But, she’ll tell us if something goes wrong, I’m sure,”

“O’ course she’ll!” she giggled, before walking in-between the two and putting her arms around both of their shoulders as they made their trip out the quidditch yard, their shoes making a pitter-patter sound with each step they took, “This IS Aniya! She knows she ‘an trust us!...’Ell, trust ye guys, ‘ny’ays,” she laughed sheepishly.

“Eh? Why not you?” Louis raised an eyebrow at the girl beside him, who only shrugged.

“I wouldn’t trust myself,” she said dramatically, looking off into the distance as she spoke, before giggling, deciding to drop the accent for now, “I really don’t know…for all you know, I could be a psychopathic murderer who has a split personality and lives in a juvenile foster home,” she said secretively, before laughing, “But you never know, now do you?” she grinned, making it obvious on the outside that she was completely joking, causing Louis to chuckle and roll his eyes.

“Hahaha,” he sarcastically started before smirking, “I highly doubt that, honestly. You seem like a trustworthy person, Alex,” he shrugged, as she laughed.

“Exactly! So, how COULD I be? I’m just a simple, tree-climbin’ gal!” she grinned as Louis agreed, and after that, the conversation fell silent. And continuing that way for at least five minutes, they were just about five minutes away from Hagrids hut, seeing it in the distance, when suddenly, the girl stopped, “Wait…why am I walking?” she laughed, “It’s like someone completely forgot they were my designated carrier…er!” she eyed Teddy suspiciously, as if he just committed the worst crime in the world, “How could you?!” she joked, laughing, before they all continued down to Hagrid’s hut. And after what seemed like forever (Which was only a matter of five minutes), they made it, and Louis then knocked on the miniature giant’s door, excited to see their friend.
-------------------------------------------------------
After a rushed sound behind the door of drawers being shut and hurried footsteps, the door then opened to reveal the black haired professor with a curious look on his face, then, as if remembering the detention, he smiled politely, “Ah! Ms. Lebedev! Come in,” he nodded towards the girl opening the door further for the student to come inside.

Once inside, he shut the door behind them and walked over to his desk, “Take a seat,” he nodded towards the free one that was at the end of the desk, “Today, you’ll be helping me with grading tests that I assigned the upper classmen,” he said to her, before taking a seat at his desk, “I have the answer sheets with me, and we’ll be starting with the second year’s tests’, okay?” he smiled at the girl.

Then, he opened a drawer and placed half of the test sheets in front of where Aniya would sit and the other half in front of him, then placed the second year answer sheets in-between the two, and then he grabbed a couple pencils and a electric pencil sharpener, “I find this to be really a quite useful muggle tool, don’t you think?” he questioned, placing the sharpener on the desk.

Then, he looked up at the Slytherin girl, “Well, don’t just stand there! Sit, sit! We have a lot to cover tonight, and rather it be finished sooner than later, no?” he smiled politely at the girl, before moving his bangs out of his face in a manner that would make the crazy fangirls swoon at the pretty boy’s actions, and he was quite aware of this, actually, as he waited for the girl to sit down so that they could get started on the grading.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 pm

"This isn't fair! It was that little skimpy whore that pushed me, and her fucking big mouthed friend who started all this!" A girl shouted from the inside of the hut.

"Aniya ain't no harlot, and--"

"Oh my God! What the fuck is it with you people!?" She yelled.

"Now, you need to calm down!" Hagrid said sternly. "Now control yourself while I open the door."

Giant footsteps could be heard, only three before Hagrid opened the door, his serious face suddenly filled with happiness.
"Ah! Alexius, Ted and Louis!" He beamed. "Oh how this brings back memories of Hermione, Harry and Ron. What can I do fer ye?"

Ted looked inside and saw Sarah, who scowled at him. He then looked at Hagrid.
"We came here to visit you, since you told us we could come and visit you when we wanted. But you seem busy, maybe we should leave."

Hagrid gave a loud warm laugh and shook his head.
"Codswallop! Sarah and I were just heading out to the Forbidden Forest so she could serve her detention!"

"Really!?" Ted grinned. "Wicked! Can we come!?"

"O' course you can!" Hagrid poked his head out of his hut. "Where's that little friend of yours, Aniya?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aniya once more was taken aback by the man's charming looked and blushed, she straightened her shirt and sat down where the professor had indicated.

"Very useful," Aniya replied. "Though I don't fancy writing with pencils, the quill is my mighty weapon." She smiled at him and moved her hair to her side and taking hold of all the tests. She looked at him and how he moved his bangs, it made Aniya's heart skip a beat.

She looked at the first assignment and noticed Dominique Weasley's name, Aniya couldn't help but notice how brilliant this girl was as she read the extra credit which was 'Describe your worst fear', to which she replied with:

Fear is subjective, there are things that are amusing to some that are terrifying to others. But to me this isn't the case, my biggest fear isn't spiders or heights, but fear itself. I fear fearing something, because to me fear is a sign of weakness. I fear nothing but what I can't control, which is the way I react to the unexpected.

Aniya smiled and gave her an O for Outstanding.

She took a few seconds to study Sin and his features.

Definitely gorgeous... Aniya thought and grinned. She cleared her throat.

"I want to apologize for not paying attention in class." She said, looking at the next test she had to grade. "I was just looking at that list of places and got lost in my thoughts, you have Samara, Russia written on there and that's where I'm from." She now smiled at him. "You have Lexi's hometown there too, pretty wicked. But I couldn't help but wonder why you have those places written down."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:25 am

Alexius fists gripped tightly as she glared at the ground, having heard Sarah’s shouts. What? She had really good hearing, why? Well, she didn’t know, considering she listens to music on full blast, and didn’t respond to Hagrid, instead letting Louis reply.

“Oh, uh…” Louis trailed off, eyeing Sarah with a cautious look in his eyes, “She had to see Professor Sin, is all,” he spoke, choosing his words carefully, before looking to Hagrid, and smiling, “And it’s great to see you, glad you’re letting us come along, ‘sure Alexius is happy about going into the forest, right?” he grinned at the (obviously ticked) girl.

She blinked, and then smiled a forced smile at Hagrid, “Ah, yes! It’ll be great, being in my natural environment…but oh…” she then gave a false look of concern, “Shouldn’t we bring some disinfectant or maybe a few sheets of newspaper for…” she trailed off, then with as much venom as she could possibly manage, she continued, “Sarah,” and then started back in that false, sickeningly sweet voice, “In case she gets icky bugs all over her? I mean..we ALL know that she won’t have the guts for it, and we wouldn’t want our little princess throwing a tantrum, would we?” she finished off with giving a nasty glare at Sarah, one that said that if she did one thing wrong, she wouldn’t hesitate to murder her.

“Alexius,” Louis looked at the girl, with a look that said that that was enough, and she only shrugged.

“Whatever, mate. Only looking out for my elders, here,” she smiled at him, before rolling her eyes and looking apologetically at Hagrid, “I’m sorry, sir. I just…I get so jealous when I’m around princesses of their….girlyness…and I say such…immature things!” she said, in the most convincingly sorry voice she could manage, but was still giving Sarah the evil eye, before she ‘supposedly’ went back to normal, “Anyways! It’s wondrous to see you, Professor! And yes, forests…ahh…it’d remind me of home so much, as Louis said!”

Louis only sighed, obviously seeing how pissed off his friend was and shook his head, then spoke before anyone else could, “Anyways…if you don’t mind me saying…should we all get going now? Before it gets too dark?”
----------------------------------
“Ahha,” Sin nodded, “I prefer quills myself, but for some reason, a student fancied on pulling a prank on me this year and stole my lucky quill,” he laughed, “So, I’m stuck with the Muggle tools,” he shrugged, before grading the paper in front of him.

After hearing Aniya’s question, his grip on his pencil tightened a bit, “Is that so?” he asked slowly, before his grip relaxed and he smiled kindly at the younger girl, “That’s quite a coincidence. And to answer your question, those are places I’ve been to before and fancy visiting again; beautiful places they are. They quite…interest me…” he answered, before looking down at the test.

“…For, you never know what…sight you’ll find there, you must agree, no?” he grinned at the girl, a ‘stunning,’ grin that, once again, makes the fangirls swoon, “Also, don’t worry about it,” he smirked slyly, “It’s quite alright, personally, I was quite looking for a way to get out of grading these tests alone. I’m just glad that it managed to be quite an interesting student,” he laughed.

“Observant, too…that’s a great quality, if you know how to use it in the right way.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:39 pm

"I can't stand this fucking bitch." Sarah whispered and crossed her arms as she looked a the fireplace.

"Enough!" Hagrid said, for the first time ever looking really angry. "If I hear one more of those words out of ya, I'll be forced to send ye to detention with Filch!"

Sarah didn't say anything, but glared at Hagrid, as if she hoped that would kill him.

Hagrid then turned to the three young students.
"Right you are, Louis, we should get going." He checked his pocket watch. "We've got a bit more than an hour before you lot get in trouble, being first years an' all."

Sarah got up from the giant armchair and got out of the hut, bumping into Hagrid and Alexius in the process and headed to the Forbidden Forest.
"Nasty girl, she is." Hagrid said with a hint of disgust in his voice. "Got the worst case of language I have ever seen in all my years here at Hogwarts."

Ted's purple hair turned neon green.
"Alright then, let's go."

Hagrid smiled and gave a nod before leading the way into the dark forest.
"Sarah!" Hagrid called out. "Where are you?"

"I'm here, you oaf!" Sarah yelled from a large distance, if it wasn't for her electric blue hair, you wouldn't be able to see her.

"Don't talk to Hagrid like that!" Ted shouted.

"Shut up, you mutt!" Sarah shouted back.

Ted stopped walking, so did Hagrid and Louis. Ted glared at Sarah with the same intensity she had glared at Hagrid, the giant placed a hand on Ted's shoulder and gave it a light pat. Ted looked up at Hagrid and smiled at him before they all began to walk again.

"I didn't think I'd make enemies so quickly here at Hogwarts." Ted stated after a few minutes of silence. "How do you figure she knew?"

Hagrid thought for a moment.
"Sarah was about six years old when the Hogwarts battle broke out, her parents were Death Eaters. I figure her family knew everything about the Order."

Ted nodded.
"No wonder she's so nasty."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aniya got up and went to her book bag, and out of it she took out a green quill, she then sat back down and handed it to him.
"I know it's not your lucky quill, but I'd like you to have it." She smiled at him. "And yes, you never know what you'll find, I quite agree. When I was smaller I once found a rock, looked like it had something carved in it." She shrugged. "Back then I could hardly make out what it was, looked like words though." She laughed at herself. "Look at me, telling you this, it's not really like it interests you."

She blushed and didn't look at Sin once he smiled, instead she fixed her eyes on the next test she had to grade. She then heard him talk about her and her face felt hot.

"It's quite alright, personally, I was quite looking for a way to get out of grading these tests alone. I'm just glad that it managed to be quite an interesting student. Observant too... that's a great quality, if you know how to use it in the right way."

Aniya couldn't help but smile, it seemed he was observant as well.
"My mother once told me I could do extreme good or extreme bad to the wizarding world with all my traits." She giggled. "Told me I could be Ministress of Magic or the next Dark Lord." She then shook her head. "Silly, I don't really think I have an evil bone in my body."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:22 pm

"Shut up, you mutt!"

The words that Sarah yelled out to Ted rang in Alexius’s ears, and obviously, Sarah was just pissing her off even more. Yes, Alexius was overly confused by why she used that choice of words, and what they knew that she didn’t; but it made no difference. An insult was an insult, no matter what words you use, in her opinion anyways.

“No,” she growled, her fists tightening, “Why don’t YOU shut up, my princess?” she said to Sarah with as much sarcasm, and as much venom as she could manage, but she never once looked up, she just kept her eyes glued to the ground.

Louis, too, was pretty ticked by what Sarah said, but he had better control of his emotions than the female of the group did, and was just glaring at Sarah as they continued walking towards the Forbidden Forest, and after Alexius had spoke, he sighed, shaking his head, already sensing that this night won’t turn out well with the two of them.

He just hoped that they wouldn’t murder each other before the night was over with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sin raised an eyebrow at the student’s gift, as if he wasn’t expecting it, “Oh… Well, that’s very kind of you, Ms. Lebedev. Thank you,” he smiled at her, before placing another graded test aside, “Another great quality, kindness is, I can truly see that you will amount to something great,” he laughs.

Then, he reached in his drawer and took out the tests that the third years had to take, “Alright, when you’re ready, I’ll give you the next papers I want you to help me grade, alright?” he smiled, as he started to grade the one in front of him, “Ahha, just wait ‘til next year, wonder what I’ll see when I have you take the catch-up test for second years, no?”

After a moment, his grip tightened a bit on his writing utensil at her words, but then smiled, “Is that so? Well, very unique it is. I remember back when I was young, I found many carved in rocks, too. Alas, I forgot what they all said since it was so long ago. But it truly was quite unique.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Ted put an arm around Alexius' shoulders and gave her a light squeeze.
"Hey, don't worry about Sarah," he smiled at her. "I can deal with her just fine, I wouldn't want my best friend getting in trouble."

"Alright, here we are." Hagrid said as he stopped in front of some bushes with what appeared to be twinkling lights.

"What is this, Hagrid?" Ted asked as he got closer to inspect.

"These right here are pixie nests, I need to take two over to Katrina, she's running low on dust for her potions, it's her favorite ingredient." The giant said with a smile. Ted could have sworn he was blushing. "Kind woman she is..." He trailed off in his own thoughts.

"Hagrid, do you... like professor Kat?" Ted asked with a grin.

He laughed and looked at the small preteen.
"I guess you could say that."

"Well that's disgusting, to think I had respect for the poor woman." Sarah said as she snatched a pixie egg from one of the bushes.

"I wouldn't--"

"Leave me alone." Sarah said annoyingly.

Then, out of nowhere a pixie threw a blueberry that hit Sarah in the center of her forehead, afterward it was as if they were firing many tiny cannonballs at the girl, the pixies came out of the bush and all of them began to attack the girl by biting her and lifting her then throwing her to the ground.

"Oh my God, help!" She shrieked.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Hagrid shouted when he took his pink umbrella out of his giant coat they all fell to the ground. Hagrid put two pixies in his pocket and pointed at Sarah. "Finite Incantatem"

Sarah shook the pixies off of her and ran to be behind Hagrid.
"Fucking beasts."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My mother insisted that Aliens were going to take over Russia." She laughed and shook her head as she took hold of the third year's tests. "My father yelled at her for it, said that life was too serious to be made fun of with things that don't exist. He sounded like a muggle for a moment." She giggled. After grading a few papers she stumbled upon Victoire's test, she noticed that she had written 'Ted Lupin + Victoire Weasley' with moving letters surrounded by pumping hearts, Aniya rolled her eyes and smiled, the girl was into Teddy, hardcore.

There was silence between the two lasted for a good while, only being broken by the scribbling of the two pencils, Aniya cleared her throat and looked at the handsome man that sat before her, she studied him again, beginning to think she was being obsessive over him, then she looked at the two fairies in the cage and smiled at them. The two fairies looked at Aniya, a hint of fear on their faces and they hugged each other. Aniya blinked and frowned before turning back to her work.

"So, professor. What do you think of Sarah?" She asked randomly. "You've known her for quite some time, I suppose, six years, right? Has she always been this nasty towards people? Or was she incredibly nice in her first years here?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Alexius sighed, and smiled at Ted, before talking in a whisper to him, “I’ll try my best, but I can’t promise anything…I literally can’t. Therefore, I make no promises about whether or not Sarah will get out of her detention without any bruises,” she then looked to the side, “And I know you guys can handle it. But when you’ve grown up like I have, you learn to value everything around you, without,” she glared at Sarah, “Tolerating any form of insults, whether towards you or towards someone you value.”

Alexius glared again at Sarah as she spoke, making fun of Hagrid’s crush on the Potions professor. But, aside from that, she, on the other hand, giggled, “Aww, that’s adorable, Professor Hagrid- you two seem like you’d be a cute couple, like Lulu and Ocarina over there,” she said to him, obviously joking about the part of Louis and Aniya, but the boy only blushed a million shades of red.

“Hey!” he exclaimed defensively, “Aniya is a friend! J-just a friend! I never said I-“

“Oi! Man, Lulu!” Alexius laughed, “Man up! Never said ye did, I’m kidding with ya!” she ruffled the taller boy’s hair who pouted at the shorter girl and murmuring a ‘I knew that…’ before straightening his now-messy hair as Alexius blinked and clinging to Ted’s arm, obviously becoming hyper, “Teeeeedididadaidajida!” she exclaimed dramatically, “I can haz awesome hair changing talentz?” she said after a moment, grinning, as Louis laughed.

And, after the little pixie war and once Hagrid ended the affect of the spell on Sarah, she pouted, “Aww…couldn’t we have just left her that way? I mean…it’d be much more fit, wouldn’t it?” she asked innocently, with an ‘angelic’ facial expression as she looked up at the three males with a pout, causing Louis to laugh.

“I’m afraid not, Alex,” he said once he quit laughing and patted the girls shoulder, causing her to pout further.

“Aww…that’s no fun!”
---------------------------------------------------------------
He chuckled, “That’s quite an interesting view, who’s to say Aliens AREN’T real? You never know what’s out there or not,” he shrugged, and then blinked at the girl’s question, “Sarah, eh?”

Sighing, he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, “Honestly, she’s always been a little princess,” he chuckled, “If you get what I mean,” he winked secretively at the girl, before continuing to grade the tests, “She has her…peasant…moments occasionally, but from what I’ve observed, it’s only when she’s trying to hit on Mr. Malfoy,” he laughed.

After that, the silence lingered on for a couple more minutes, before finally he asked, “Why do you ask that?” in a curious tone of voice, glancing at Aniya in the corners of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:46 pm

"Ugh, you guys are fucktards." Sarah said and walked away, out of the forbidden forest.

Then the Hogwart's giant bell rang ten times.

"Wow, two hours we've been here, we are going to be in trouble if you three don't get to your common rooms." Hagrid said and looked up at the sky. "Oh, Ted, don't forget to come to me on Friday."

Ted looked up at the sky as well and nodded.
"I won't." He smiled at the giant.

"Alright then," Hagrid looked at the still frozen pixies. "You three better run." He pointed his umbrella at them. "Finite Incantatem."

The pixies quickly rose glaring at the four.
"Now!" Hagrid shouted before he himself began to run away from the incredibly angry pixies.

"Hagrid, they're gaining up on us!" Ted shouted, pixies began to laugh evilly.

"Don't worry, we're almost out of the forest, they don't fly 30 feet away from their nest anyways." Hagrid shouted back.

Within 15 minutes hey were out of the forbidden forest. Sarah was nowhere to be found.

"Well, at least we don't have to take care of Sarah for now." Ted said looking around.

"Right." Hagrid tried to catch his breath. "Now, you lot, go to your common room before Filch finds you."

Ted nodded and watched as Hagrid went back to his hut.
"Some night, huh?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aniya shrugged and smiled at the professor.
"No reason, it's just that she's so mean. You saw everything that happened in the great hall, and she's my roommate, I'll have to deal with her for two years." Aniya sighed as she handed Sin the third year tests before the bell rang 10 times. She bit her lip, wondering if that meant she had to leave.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Alexius stuck her tongue out at Sarah as the girl left, and suddenly becoming extremely happy, considering the only source of anger was gone now.

After Hagrid had said for them to start running, she immediately took a head start, but it was merely seconds before the others caught off, considering that she wasn’t going that fast. But once they made it out of the forest, she skidded to a stop and burst out laughing, “Wicked! Bloody wicked!” the girl exclaimed.

Louis laughed, panting, “How…can you not be tired?” he asked the shorter girl, who stuck her tongue jokingly out at Louis.

“Lulu, mind you, who are you talking to again?” she questioned, as if he was having a blonde moment, which he obviously was.

“…Oh, right. I’m talking to Alex,” he laughed, “The girl with a never ending voice,” he joked, and grinned at the girl who pouted at him, but then laughed.

After Hagrid said they should get going, the girl blinked, “Butbutbutbutbut…FINE,” she pouted, and crossed her arms childishly, before she ran over and gave the half-giant a hug, and then ran back to her spot and resumed her position, obviously hyper.

Louis raised an eyebrow, before he laughed at Alexius’s actions, shaking his head, “Bye Hagrid,” he waved to him as they started walking, and he laughed again when Alexius called out to him, ‘Go ask Prof. Kat out, man! I want to see the adorableness already!’ with a pout before she laughed and ran ahead, Louis rolled his eyes.

Then, she stopped to let the other two catch up, and with a devious grin on her lips, she giggled devilishly, “Tedman!” she exclaimed, before backing up behind the two boys and then jumping on Teddy’s back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, “My carrier! You must carry me back, because the Alexius says so!..............Please?”
---------------------------------
Sin blinked as the bell rang, and smiled that ‘heart-throb’ smile, “Well, it looks like you have to get going to your Common Room then. Don’t get caught by Filtch on your way, though,” he stood up, and closed his eyes, “And, make sure you get good rest tonight, we don’t want you falling asleep in class tomorrow, do we?” he smirked at her before he started walking towards the door, and held it open for the girl, “And, good job with grading tonight,” he added on, smiling at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 am

Aniya was blushing scarlet, and she knew he knew, she smiled at him and nodded.
"Of course, I wouldn't want to get detention again." She giggled. "Though I am glad that my first detention was with you, professor. I think Filch would have been rather nasty, if he acts the same way he looks." She went over to her book bag and flung it over her shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, sir. Have a good night!" She waved before running out of the classroom and shutting the door behind her.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she stood out there for a good three minutes before she opened her eyes once again. She fixed her skirt and buttoned up the three buttons she had let lose two hours ago.
"I wonder if I made a complete fool of myself." She whispered before looking out the windows. Outside she saw three people, they looked quite normal, until one of them's hair turned purple. "Ted." She said before she began to run as quick as she could out to the grounds.

Aniya couldn't help but laugh as she ran. She felt free for the first time in a while, she twirled a few times and took deep breaths to absorb the new air that kept mystifying her and filling her with joy. She felt different, she felt as if she'd never felt true happiness before until she had arrived, having lived with an abusive father (that luckily was too old to be as abusive anymore) and a mother who's main goal was to show off her daughter in hopes of her marrying a rich man in the future.

She loved her mother to death, don't get her wrong. In fact, her mother was the light of her life, the only person who she could trust, like her best friend. But the woman could be a light pain sometimes. But besides that, her mother was an incredibly kind and caring woman, who loved almost anything with a pulse, all except for trolls, there was no getting past that.

"Lexi, Lulu, Teddy!" She exclaimed and ran to the three, embracing them in a tight hug, as if she hadn't seen them in years.

"Aniya, I thought you'd head to the common room after detention." Ted laughed and hugged his friend back. "How was detention?"

Aniya stepped back to look at them and smiled.
"Detention was alright, found out a few things about him and graded pretty interesting papers. By the way, we better pay attention this year, he gives tests each year to see if the students remember what they had learned the year before." She scratched the back of her head. "I saw Victoire's paper, she has a massive crush on you, Lupin."

Ted rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Poor girl, she doesn't understand that I see her as nothing more than family." He looked up at the sky, and Aniya looked up too.

"Beautiful, isn't it? The moon." Aniya said and smiled. "Going to be a full moon in just a few days, we should go for a midnight swim."

"I can't." The words came out so quick Aniya barely understood him. "I need to help Hagrid with some business. Official business, can't really say anything about it."

Aniya saw that Ted was nervous, but decided to ignore it. She knew what it was like to be interrogated when you had something important to keep a secret.

"We should really get back to out common rooms." Ted continued. "Got to wake up early, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next