Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) Empty
PostSubject: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Written in Stone…

“Be careful, okay?” the voices echoed out as kids of different sorts boarded the train.
Some for the first time; nervous and scared about the school that they will be seeing soon enough. Others, anxious to get on with the goodbyes and to board the train, excited for another year at Hogwarts.
Then there were the adults; all of the Muggles were full of nervous, uncertain worry that they were letting their child leave on to their first, or another year to a strange school they didn’t understand. But all the witches, or wizards, were full of excitement, and gladly letting their kids aboard the train with memories of their time at Hogwarts, and a simple ‘I’ll miss you!’ and ‘Goodbye!’
But out of everyone here, only one stood out.

A young, first year girl stood awkwardly at the entrance of Platform nine and three quarters, curious of where exactly she was suppose to go; having not a guardian or friend in sight to help her out.
She looked fairly pretty, average weight and height for an eleven year old, but also a tad bit boyish, considering the excessive amount of cuts that looked like they were from branches, thorns and bite marks from bugs on her arms and with her short, chin-length White blonde hair that had the front part, being her bangs, straightened down with the back of her hair spiked up; giving her an interesting complement to her Irish-like features and her Irish green large, curious eyes. Her face was slightly round from the baby fat that had yet to abandon her, with slightly thin lips and what people would call a ‘normal’ nose that was complemented by a natural Caucasian skin tone. Currently, she was wearing a brown pair of camouflage Capri pants, that had a couple of tears in the around the knee’s from being worn so much, a pair of dirty white tennis shoes that looked like they would be brand new if they weren’t so dirty, and then a slightly baggy, slightly fitted black C-neck short-sleeved shirt that had a rainbow heart plastered on the front of it. She also was currently holding a small, overly-packed rolling suitcase in her left hand behind her and a rainbow checkered backpack that she kept steady on her shoulder with her right hand.
Her name was Alexius Lightning Peters.

“Excuse me, Miss?” a gentle, deep voice spoke to the left of the girl, making her quickly look towards where the voice was with innocent, nervous eyes, instantly spotting a boy, who looked as if he was in his fifth year, with dark brown eyes and hair, who was wearing robes for what looked like the house ‘Hufflepuff,’ “You seem lost, can I help in any sort?”

“Oh…uh…” Alexius trailed off, and blinked, before smiling slightly, “Yes actually, I’m trying to figure where I go exactly to place my luggage and such? I’m a first year,” she responded immediately to the kind boy, her voice lacing a thin Irish accent. “I can figure out how to board the train well enough, but I’m afraid I don’t know whom to give my luggage too,” she said, smiling weakly.

“Oh,” the boy murmured, before smiling kindly, “You can just give it to the man over there,” he nodded towards the direction he was speaking of, along with pointing for a more thorough direction, “Or you can carry it in the same compartment as you, if you want.”

Alexius nodded thoughtfully at the boy’s help, before grinning, “Alright, thank you!” she exclaimed, before running off towards the general direction of which the boy behind her pointed to, a bright and excited smile plastered upon her face as she shuffled through other students and adults, murmuring a soft ‘Excuse me,’ and ‘Pardon me,’ each time she did so. Finally, she stopped in front of a young man whom was taking the luggage from other students, who looked as if he’s been doing this for quite some time with the happy smile that was placed on his lips, and how he looked as if he was knowing exactly what he was supposed to do as he ran a hand through slicked back black hair and stared at everyone with deep blue eyes, “Uhm, excuse me, sir?”

“Ah, yes?” he questioned the shorter girl, the smile still laced on his lips as he looked at the first year blonde girl, “How may I help you?”

“I was told you were the person to go to with luggage?”

“Why, yes! Yes I am!” he exclaimed (A little TOO enthusiastically for Alexius’s comfort,) as he held his hand out for the luggage, “Just hand it here and then you can go on and board the train, alright little lady?” he said as Alexius nodded, and handed the man her small suitcase, but she kept the backpack she had with her, “Thank you. Now is that all?” he asked, his tone seemed a bit unsure at the little luggage the girl had, but smiled anyways as the girl nodded once again, “Alright. Now, you can go on and board the train, alright?”

“Okay. Thank you, sir,” she responded, before turning on her heel and walked off towards the entrance of the train. She skimmed around her at the different people, seeing a lot of unfamiliar faces, and some faces that she saw when she had gone to Diagon Ally for the supplies that she needed for her first year. A bright smile was brought to her face as she saw someone who had turned their hair blue caught her eye for a split second before she turned and entered the train; gawking at the long hallways placed to her left and right.
She then proceeded to walk down the right hallway, looking into the compartments on her left for an empty one, but without succeeding at the current moment as she moved her hair away from her eye with her left hand.

After walking for a little bit longer, she finally found a completely abandoned compartment, and quickly entered it, shutting the door once inside and then sitting down on the seat after she had slipped her backpack off her shoulder, placing it on the seat beside her.
She was honestly excited for her first year at Hogwarts; she always believed in magic, even if her friends did not. And once she got the letter, once she found out that it was real, she immediately was truly excited. But, who wouldn’t be, right? It’s being a witch, for Pete’s sake, and anyone who would think otherwise was completely foul in her book.
Well, probably not foul, but pretty darn close.

Grinning excitedly, she zipped up a small compartment in her backpack, and grabbed out a small, light blue, Muggle notebook and skimmed through it, past many, many drawings of all sorts, and then stopped at two specific pages that had multiple words written on different sections of each page- each one being a small note from her friends back home saying that they’ll miss her this school year, and that if she ever needs them, they’re just one Owl away.
There was only one thing to do now, though.

And that was to wait for the train to start, and for her to get to Hogwarts.
If only she knew what this year would bring her; or everyone else for that matter.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:16 pm

"Beest rayeh, Aniya!" Her mother as calm as ever exclaimed as they ran across the King's Cross station. "We are goin'g to be late, move!" 

"You know, most parents would be afraid ov leaving deir children behind, mother." 

Her mother stopped to look at her. 
"You're right." She gave her daughter a kiss on her forehead. "But you're stron'g, and you're smart. I know you will be fine." 

They continued to walk until they arrived at a spot between the 9th and 10th plaform. 
"Do you remember what I told you?" 

She nodded. 

"Good. Good luck, doch'." 

With a deep breath she tightened her grip on her luggage and, making sure no Muggles were looking, she ran through the 9th platform wall into a world full of disorder, both from children and desperate adults. 

"Excuse me," she tugged on the robes of a man with a cloak that had the Hogwarts crest on it, "my name is Aniya Czarina Lebedev, I was wondering if there's a compartment just for me or if I need to look for an empty one?" Her Russian accent was evident in her tone. 

The man laughed, looking at her like he'd seen people ask him that question constantly. 
"There are no compartments assigned, little lady, you must find a compartment that has enough space for you." He looked at her luggage, three trunks strapped together and one cage with a black owl. "If you'd like, you can leave your luggage with me and you can go ahead and board the train." 

"Oh, thank you so much, sir!" She said and gave him all but the cage and proceeded to walk. 

It was strange in there, so many people trying to get organized, so many parents with SO many children. Aniya wasn't used to that, being an only child and never being able to fit in back in what muggles called Elementary School. 

As she moved through the sea of people, she was shoved, stepped on and in some occasions hit by people who didn't see her because of her short stature, she felt like it was a curse. 

Finally she reached an open door on the train and got on. Inside it was peaceful, most compartments full of happy students chatting with people that looked like their friends. 

"I hope I make friends..." She said to her owl and walked around, looking for a compartment that seemed to have enough space for her. Once she found one she fixed her short, black dress. she made sure her long, wavy, black air wasn't sticking out in awkward places and made sure the eye liner wasn't running from her dark gray eyes. She smiled at her reflection at the window, acknowledging that she looked as beautiful as a porcelain doll with her high cheekbones and opened the door. 

"Aren't they fascinating?" A boy asked another. 

"Oh God." Aniya said and closed the door before she had a chance to barf. She ran a few more steps until she saw a compartment that she thought was empty until she saw a girl sitting there. Slowly she opened the door to the compartment and smiled at her. "Excuse me, mind if I sit here? There was a boy showing off a jar of troll boogers in the only other compartment that wasn't full." The thought made her sick to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Dear Light,
I heard you had gotten into some fancy-shamancy school this year, and that you won’t be back until summer or Christmas and such.
Well, I just wanted to say that I look forward to seeing you again!
Don’t forget our promise though, okay? Owl me telling me how the humongey-yo school is!
-Dustin.

Alexius smiled as she read over the note from one of her best friends, Dustin.
Unlike most girls, Alexius was friends with mainly boys, which adds to her tom-boyish allure and the look of how reckless people usually would consider her as from first glance, being surrounded by boys constantly, and dressing a lot like one too. And with the allure she gives off, most girls don’t tend to speak to her- and the ones who do are usually the adults.

Suddenly, she looked up as she heard the door to the compartment open, showing a young girl who looked as if she was a first year as well, "Excuse me, mind if I sit here? There was a boy showing off a jar of troll boogers in the only other compartment that wasn't full."

Alexius grinned, “Really? Troll boogers? Sweet!” she exclaimed at the thought, before shaking her head, her outgoing trait suddenly getting the best of her, “Of course you can sit here! The more people, the better- I mean, considering with us going off to a new school, we’ll need all the friends we can get, right?” she started off, a large grin plastered on her face.

“I mean, you’re in your first year, right? You sure look it- no offense if you’re older or something, mate,” the blonde girl then held out her hand for the girl to shake, “I’m Alexius, by the way. Alexius Lightning Peters! But you can call me Alex, or Light, or Peter. It’s really up to you, honestly! What’s your name?” she giggled slightly.

The green eyed girl then tilted her head to the side- her hair falling gracefully from her shoulder, “That’s a really pretty dress you’re wearing, y’know. I’ve never been a huge fan of dressed myself- I prefer the capris or shorts, or jeans. But doesn’t mean I still like the looks of it,” she giggled to herself, “Man, if the guys saw me in a dress they’d have a heart-attack, mate. ‘Sure looks like they’d be hard to climb up in, wouldn’t they? I mean, with all the chances of getting scraped up knee’s and legs- I mean, in capris it’d have the same change, but it’s also much more free to climb in and such, y’know?”

She closed her eyes, “I also really like your hair, looks good on you, mate. I used to have long hair- but I cut it off. Kept getting in the way of everything and always got so easily tangled and such; it was quite annoying. Besides, I think this look suits me much better, don’t cha think?” she then yawned slightly and placed a hand on a page of her notebook.

“Oh, but excuse me!” she exclaimed, “Look at me, rambling on and on and on. What’s your name? I bet it’s something wicked. Excited for your year at Hogwarts?” she asked, biting her lip slightly, “Which house do you want to get in? I mean…unless you are already sorted- then which house are you in? I personally want to be in Slytherin or Gryffindor- preferably Gryffindor, read up on ‘em, I did! But anyways, enough of my rambling,” She finally shut up as she smiled up at the black haired girl. She honestly wasn’t worried about scaring the girl off with her rambling and such- that’s just how she is. If people accept her, they accept her. If they don’t, well, suit themselves, she can find better people. Or so, that’s her opinion as she sat there, waiting for the girl to reply.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 pm

"Really? Troll boogers? Sweet!"

Aniya tried to keep her breakfast down as she walked into the compartment. She closed the door behind her and sat down after putting the cage on the floor. She smiled at Alexius and put her hands on her lap, crossing her legs to the side. 
"My name is Aniya Czarina Lebedev, you can call me Ann, Annie or Rinnie." 

She listened to Alexius with a smile on her sweet face, nodding every once in a while. 
The girl can talk, but she seems pretty nice. She thought. 

"Yes, I am a first year. And... don't you think Alex and Peter are kind ov stron'g names for a girl? I mean, no offense, but it is kind of strange me being raised to be, uhm... girly." She giggled at the word. "Sorry, I have a habit of laughing at certain words, nasty habit when you're in a serious conversation." 

She listen to her talking about her dress and about the way she dressed and about her hair. 
"Thank you, my mother made this dress for me when she saw I had received my Hogwarts letter. And the way you dress is pretty unique, I think it suits you perfectly!" She smiled and then played with a stand of hair. "And thank you, I really like your hair as well, the style of the cut gives you an edge." 

"Well, to be honest I either want to be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Most of my family had been in Slytherin so I'm pretty sure I'm the perfect Slytherin candidate. I hear Gryffindor is pretty good, but they've been feuding with Slytherin for decades, so I really don't know." 

The train blew it's horn and the train slowly began to move. 
"Oh my God, here we go." She said smiling as she looked out the window at the people waving and the crying mothers, they soon banished in within a minute they could see the beautiful scenery of the wizarding world. "Woah." She said, almost squishing her face to the window. "Oh my, I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself!" 

Somebody opened the door. 
"Good morning ladies, my name is Scorpius, I am a Slytherin prefect. We shall arrive at Hogsmeade station in about five hours, so make yourselves comfortable. I hope to see you at the Slytherin table." He nodded slightly and closed the door. 

"Oh, he was cute." Aniya blurted out.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:27 pm

“My name is Aniya Czarina Lebedev, you can call me Ann, Annie or Rinnie."

Alexius nodded at the girl-now known as Aniya- and grinned, “Aniya? That’s a really pretty name! And Czarina? That sounds like Ocarina! Wicked! I may just call you that at times? Do you mean? I mean, it sounds really cool, and reminds me of this wicked game back home that the guys made me play, mate!” she giggled and then smiled brightly, and then blinked slightly as the girl sat down, with her legs crossed and her hands folded in her lap, making her think towards her current sitting position, which was her legs crossed out Indian-style in the seat, and her hands resting on the notebook that was still opened.

"Yes, I am a first year.” Alexius grinned as she heard the girl say this, murmuring a soft ‘Knew it!’ to herself as she let the girl continue, “And... don't you think Alex and Peter are kind ov stron'g names for a girl? I mean, no offense, but it is kind of strange me being raised to be, uhm... girly." Alexius shrugged at this, and waited for the girl to stop her giggles.

“I suppose so, yes,” she started off thoughtfully, “But honestly, it just fits me even more, no? And the guys back home have a blast with the nicknames. Take Jamie for example- he always calls me Peter-schemer,” she giggled silently at the memory of how she got that nickname, “People rarely call me Alexius though, heck, even Ms. Roma back home calls me Alex! Funny how things work, no?”

"Sorry, I have a habit of laughing at certain words, nasty habit when you're in a serious conversation." The young girl sitting across from Alexius explained her giggles, which only caused the blonde girl to shrug with a soft, ‘It’s a’ight,’ before the gilr continued, "Thank you, my mother made this dress for me when she saw I had received my Hogwarts letter.”

“Your mum made you that dress?” Alexius cooed, before grinning happily, “Well, you better tell your mum I said that it’s awfully pretty. I may have to get you to get your mum to make me a small dress just so I can freak the boys out next time I see ‘em, that, and Ms. Roma and Ms. Williams are getting a bit frustrated at me wearing jeans every time they drag me off to that Muggle ‘church’ of theirs,”

“And the way you dress is pretty unique; I think it suits you perfectly!" This automatically made the young girl grin with a slight ego.

“I know! You know, it’s also quite funny with my style too- because some people at first think of me a guy, but then they hear my voice, and oh boy, does it give ‘em quite the shocking spell!” she giggled at this, “I remember that Eric was quite embarrassed when he first met us all and thought of me as a boy; yeesh, never thought one could turn so pale, or stutter so much in their life!”

"And thank you, I really like your hair as well; the style of the cut gives you an edge."

“You’re quite welcome! And I know it does, that, and it’s much easier to keep out of the way whilst climbing trees and such, I’ve learned from experience,” she then showed her left arm and elbow, showing the scrapes, cuts and bite marks, “See? Here’s the proof!” she giggled, and then put her hand back on resting on the notebook.

"Well, to be honest I either want to be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Most of my family had been in Slytherin so I'm pretty sure I'm the perfect Slytherin candidate. I hear Gryffindor is pretty good, but they've been feuding with Slytherin for decades, so I really don't know."

“Well, dudette, if you get Slythie and I get Gryffie- we can put a stop to that whole feed, most likely! I mean, wouldn’t it be like, so wicked if we could be the first ever generation to stop the whole silly feud from between the two houses? We’d be like, heroes! And Ravenclaw seems a’ight too, but never quite interested me, all the smartatics and intelligent stuff, really, I prefer to live on the edge. So, I’d preferably be not in Ravenclaw. Too smart of a house for me!”

Alexius grinned as the train started moving, clapping her hands slightly, “Booya!” she exclaimed, and then blinked at the girl, “Why contain yourself? This is bloody awesome! I can’t wait at all! If I could, I would be jumping up and down right now! But that may not be too wise considering it might mess up my hair or something- ahhh, forget it!” she then closed her notebook and set it beside her backpack, standing up and jumping up and down from excitement, “Uh-huh, I’m ready, going to Hogwarts, uh-huh, school of witchcraft, dundun, and wizardry! YAHOOO!” she chanted in a sing-song tone of voice, before sitting back down in her former position, just with her hands in between her legs and resting on the seat.

"Good morning ladies, my name is Scorpius, I am a Slytherin prefect.” Quickly, the girl looked at where the voice came from- having not heard the voice which immediately made her grin at the thought of someone else seeing her little show just now, as she exclaimed a happy ‘Mornin’!’ to the fifth year. “We shall arrive at Hogsmeade station in about five hours, so make yourselves comfortable. I hope to see you at the Slytherin table."

“Already ‘fortable!” Alexius grinned to the Prefect, and then exclaimed, before he shut the door and walked off, “Yeah? And I hope to see you at the Gryffindor table! Mwa!” she giggled as the boy shut the door and walked off, knowing she probably gave the boy a good laugh, and then immediately looked back towards Aniya at her comment, “Eh, he kinda was, I guess,” she murmured, smiling slightly.

“I’ve never really paid attention to boys’ looks, really. I guess…since I’ve grown up with ‘em for as long as I can remember, I never really cared about that. But if you think that the Prefect-dude is cute, well, I’m happy for you…?” she stated, kinda unsure, but grinned anyways.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 pm

"Ocarina?" Aniya mused for a few seconds. "It sounds so familiar... Sure, you can call me Ocarina if you'd like, I've got nothing against new nicknames." She smiled kindly. "As long as I get to call you Lexi that is." She gave a slight giggle. "I think the nickname suits you. Feminine, and a kick ov attitude." 

"Well, you better tell your mum I said that it's awfully pretty. I may have to get you to get your mum to make me a small dress just so I can freak the boys out next time I see 'em, that, and Ms. Roma and Ms. Williams are getting a bit frustrated at me wearing jeans every time they drag me off to that Muggle 'church' of theirs." 

Lebedev examined the girl in front of her for a while, and then smiled brightly. 
"Oh, you would look so beautiful in a dress! Well, as soon as your wounds heal, that is." She nodded, still smiling. "You seriously need to let me dress you up some day, and do your hair and makeup. I have lots of dresses like these and loads ov Lolita accessories that I think would look absolutely GORGEOUS on you!" Her eyes lit up at all the possibilities, but then she calmed down, blushed and scratched the back of her head. "Well, I mean, if you want to. I don't want to change you or anything." She giggled nervously. 

She bit her bottom lip and looked at her black owl. 
"Oh, this is Creperum. Mom named her, it means Darkness in Latin." Aniya opened the cage and the owl flew to her shoulder. "She looks menacing, but she's just a big feathery sweetheart." She caressed the owl's head and she nuzzled against her owner, closing her eyes in content satisfaction. 

There was three knocks and the door opened. 
"Would you girls like any sweets from the trolley?" An old lady said pushing the cart in so they could get a better look. 

Aniya stood and put her hand in a hidden pocket on her dress, she took out 10 galleons. 
"Four Chocolate Frogs, please." She handed the woman the money and in return she received what she purchased. "Thank you." 

The woman nodded and pulled the cart out, closing the door afterward. 
"Here." She tossed two of the Chocolate Frogs at Alexius. "In hopes we get to be good friends." She smiled and sat down before opening her frog. "Oh, look. I got Severus Snape!" She showed her new friend the card. "It says here that he was one ov the bravest people in the dark times, helping to bring finality to the Dark Lord's reign." Aniya put the card away. "He was in Slytherin, you know? And he taught at Hogwarts, as the potions master." She nodded. 

The frog hopped once onto the seat. 
"No you don't!" She grabbed it and bit his head off, then she looked at Lexi. "Sorry, I can be quite brutal sometimes." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:40 pm

"Ocarina?" The young girl mused, which made Alexius nod happily, "It sounds so familiar... Sure, you can call me Ocarina if you'd like, I've got nothing against new nicknames."

“Ocarina is from the game Ocarina of Time, from the Zelda series! That could be why it sounds familiar to it. I really love it,” she grinned happily, “But it seems fitting, ne, Ocarina?” she questioned, trying out the new nickname.

"As long as I get to call you Lexi that is." Alexius stuck her tongue out at the girlly nickname but smiled anyways, "I think the nickname suits you. Feminine, and a kick ov attitude." The explanation immediately made the girl grin, and nod hyperly.

“Sure! Go right ahead!” she exclaimed, grinning still, “I’m perfectly fine with you calling me Lexi, just as long as you don’t call me ‘Lushes, ‘ or ‘Ali,’ kay?” she elaborated, before yawning slightly, “This is going to be a long train ride, isn’t it? I mean, with all the excitement of getting there. But who knows? With us talking, or more like rambling, it could fly by! Hopefully it will, anyways. But you never know!”

Alexius grinned, “Thank you. Strangely, Ms. Williams always says the same thing,” she giggled, then, suddenly, as Aniya started to ramble on about how she needs to dress Alexius up one day, the blonde’s girl facial expression turned to one of slight fear, crossed with excitement and interest, “Uh…” she murmured, before her expression turned back to one of excitement, “Sure! Hopefully we can get into the same house so that way, if you want, you can dress me up!” she exclaimed, and then smirked deviously, “But, on that account, you have to let me just YOU up, as well!”

"Oh, this is Creperum. Mom named her, it means Darkness in Latin. She looks menacing, but she's just a big feathery sweetheart." Alexius grinned at the owl, and put her hand out, petting it once before drawing back, going back to her former position.

“Aww, she’s adorable!” she exclaimed, and giggled, “I wish I had a pet- preferably a cat. But, unfortunately, Ms. Roma doesn’t allow us to have pets until the age of thirteen- something about responsibility and all that other crap,” she shrugged, and smiled anyways, “Gets kinda frustration, truly. But oh wells, can’t have it all, aye, mate? But hey, that doesn’t keep me from lettin’ in strays and taking care of ‘em ‘til Ms. Roma or someone finds out and lets them back out,” she giggled silently.

The green eyed girl’s attention focused on the lady as she asked the two if they wanted anything from the Trolley, and for once, she was silent as she let Aniya ask for what she wanted, pulling out ten galleons in the process and as the girl gave her four Chocolate frogs, and as the Trolley girl left. "Here." Alexius quickly caught the two Chocolate Frogs that Aniya threw to her in skill. "In hopes we get to be good friends.”

“True that!” she exclaimed, a wide grin on her face as she opened one of them, and, quickly grabbed the frog with her second index and middle finger tightly, and looking at the card she got, as she took a bite from her Frog, “Oh lookie here! This is that…uh…’Arry Potter guy, right? The current Headmaster?” she asked, showing Aniya her card.

"Oh, look. I got Severus Snape!" Aniya showed Alexius the card, making Alexius grin in response here "It says here that he was one ov the bravest people in the dark times, helping to bring finality to the Dark Lord's reign. He was in Slytherin, you know? And he taught at Hogwarts, as the potions master."

“Awesome!” Alexius grinned as she took another bite from the Frog, a large grin firm on her face, then she giggled as she caught the frog, “Aye, it’s a’ight. I can be quite the brutal might too, you should’a seen me with the boys back home, I can beat two of ‘em in a fight real easily. So I quite know what you mean.”

She then blinked as she finished the first frog, and quickly grabbed her notebook, flipping it to a page that had a drawing of her, four other boys that looked her age, one boy and a girl that looked about fifteen, and then three adults – two girls, and one male, that was colored in with a small, two story house in the background, she then flipped the other page behind the notebook, and handed it to Aniya, “Here’s a drawing I did back ‘ome, I’m the only girl who looks my age there. Whatcha think? Dustin is the one beside me with the black hair, Jamie is the one beside him with brown hair, Eric is the one on the other side of me with red hair, then the boy with blonde ‘air is Percy,” she started, “Then, the ‘eenagers are Hayley and Quinton, and the adults are Ms. Williams, Ms. Roma, and Mr. Davis,” she said, a wide grin on her face as she remembered said people.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Aniya nodded as Lexi mentioned all the people in the drawing and smiled. 
"That is an excellent drawing, you're very skilled." She said reaching out to touch the page. "Uhm... Are you a foster child?" She asked carefully, not wanting to say anything wrong that might hurt her friend's feelings. "My mother was thinking ov adopting years back when she thought she couldn't get pregnant, but here I am!" She laughed. 

Somebody opened the door and Aniya quickly fixated her eyes on the person, it was a young boy with shaggy purple hair and bright green eyes. 
"Hey uhm, can me and my friend sit here? Some boy ate some troll boogies and threw up in our compartment." 

Czarina closed her eyes and swallowed. 
"Of course you two can sit here, the more the merrier!" She said once she got her composure back. Nothing freaked her out more than boogers. 

"Thanks." He smiled, showing off small fangs that reminded Aniya of a puppy. He took a seat next to her. "My name is Ted, Ted Lupin." He smiled at both girls. 

"Nice to meet you, Ted. My name is Aniya Czarina Lebedev, you can call me Rinnie if you'd like." She smiled kindly to him and then looked at his friend. "And who is this?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 pm

"That is an excellent drawing, you're very skilled." Alexius grinned happily, and murmured a small ‘thank you,’ as she took the notebook back, and skimmed back to the page that had all the small notes from everyone on it, then looked up at Aniya as she continued speaking, “Uhm... Are you a foster child?”

Alexius smiled weakly at this, then nodded, “Yeah, I am. My ‘arents died when I was ‘bout six in a car wreck, and I was put in an orphanage back ‘ome in Ireland, I quite enjoy it actually, the Orphanage, ‘aught me good things about life, it did. And, ‘ithout it, I ‘robably wouldn’t have met the great friends I have. And, no offense, Ocarina, but I would probably be ‘girlly’ myself, and ‘onestly, can you picture me like that?” Alexius giggled.

"My mother was thinking ov adopting years back when she thought she couldn't get pregnant, but here I am!"

Alexius giggled at Aniya’s comment, “Odd things work out as, huh?” she questioned, before grinning slyly, “Y’know, back at the Ophanage, people have tried to adopt me ‘fore, but I always scare ‘em off! It’s quite the hilarious sight, actually, seeing some of the ‘amilies who come to try and adopt me run off terrified. Ah, the memories…I swear, I can’t describe how much Ms. Roma got frustrated at me from it,” she stated, looking thoughtful as she remembered the times.

Quickly, she brought her attention to the two boys that had opened the compartment door, and grinned, seeing the boy that originally had blue hair with purple hair now, "Hey uhm, can me and my friend sit here? Some boy ate some troll boogies and threw up in our compartment." Immediately her eyes widened, as she grinned.

“Bloody ‘ell!” she exclaimed at this, “He ate them? And then puked ‘em up!? Dude! That is SO wicked! I should’ve been there to see it, aw, darn, a change to see something wicked passed up. Bet he’s feeling really sick now, is’t he?” she giggled as the two boys came in and sat down after Aniya said they could, the boy who spoke beside Aniya, and the other beside Alexius.

"My name is Ted, Ted Lupin." This automatically made Alexius clap hyperly, grinning.

“Ted? Like, Teddy? Like Tedster and Tedmaniac?” she grinned, and laughed, “Dude, that is so awesome! I can come up with SO many nicknames ‘or you!” she exclaimed, “And Lupin? Like…that one guy…uh…oh! Remus Lupin? Like, an ‘ormer teacher that was at ‘ogwarts?” she questioned, grinning, “Wicked!”

Then, she looked at her notebook, and blinked, looking back up, “Oh, mind me! I’m Alexius Lightning Peters! But if ‘ou want you can call me Alex, or Light, or Peter! Quite unique names, no? I say it’s quite the fitting names. Are ‘ou all excited for your first year at Hogwarts? I know I am! I can’t wait!” she grinned.

"And who is this?"

Aniya’s words immediately brought the attention to the boy beside Alexius, who immediately smiled, with a light blush on his face directed towards Aniya, “I’m Louis, Louis Weasley,” he said, smiling at her, “And nice to meet you, Aniya,” he then directed his attention towards Alexius for a brief second, “You too…uh, Alex, right?”

“Yep! Alex, Alexius, Light, Lightning, Peter, or Pete! Anything goes,” she grinned, “Just…don’t call me Alli or Lushes, ‘kay? Or ‘ou may be ‘amned for your light,” she grinned as he blinked, and nodded at Alexius’s faint, but still noticeable, Irish accent.

He then brought his attention back to Aniya, “You have a very pretty name, by the way,” he said to her, smiling.

Alexius smiled at this, then directed her attention back at Aniya, "Oh, Ocarina!" she said, grinning, "'Anna know some of the things the 'uys back 'ome wrote to me 'fore I left? Some are 'uite hilarious, actually!" she exclaimed, grinning.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Ted grinned at Alexius' reaction to the boogie story. 
"Yeah, poor bloke ate eggs and spinach soup for breakfast, so you can imagine how bloody gruesome it looked." He chuckled. "We told him not to do it, but he kept claiming he once drank a bottle of firewhiskey and kept it down." He shrugged. "Where he got it I'll never know." 

He listened to her talk about his father and nodded. 
"Yeah, Remus Lupin was my dad. Died trying to make Hogwarts and the wizarding world a better place for all of us." He said proudly with a bright smile. "And nice to meet you, Light. Yes, they're pretty unique. I basically can't control myself, my godfather is the Headmaster, you know, Harry Potter, just yesterday he was telling me about all it's secrets hidden in the castle!" 

"Nice to meet you too, Louis." Aniya said with a warm smile. "And thank you, we Russians tend to have names that fascinate the average English speakers." She giggled for a few moments. "Sorry about that." She blushed. 

Once more her attention was directed at Lexi. 
"Oh I'd love to hear what they wrote, I could use a good laugh to get rid of the giggles." She giggled again, her soft curls bouncing slightly." 

"Ocarina, huh?" Ted looked at Aniya and then at Lexi. "Ocarina of Time was pretty much one of he best games ever." He nodded. "Not a lot of girls dare to play Zelda, really a downer when you're playing and you kinda ignore your female friends because they refuse to play. Something about video games being overrated." He rolled his eyes. "Seriously, girls need to get real. It's like saying cooking is only for women. I've cooked before." He nodded. "Of course, I'm not the best chef ever." He laughed. 

"I'm not much of a video game person, but if I'm invited over to play Call of Duty or something like that I won't say no. And I've been known to kick some butt." Annie giggled at the word butt. "Oh God." She laughed. "You three must think I'm mental." She smiled. 

"Nah, I laugh for no reason at night." Teddy laughed as well. 

Aniya looked at Alexius. 
"Alrighty, Lexi. What was it that your friends wrote?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"Yeah, poor bloke ate eggs and spinach soup for breakfast, so you can imagine how bloody gruesome it looked." Alexius laughed at this, "We told him not to do it, but he kept claiming he once drank a bottle of firewhiskey and kept it down." At this, she made a disgusted face "Where he got it I'll never know."

“Whoa,dude,” she said, grinning, “I can feel the pain- just not ‘actly in the same way. Ate spinach and egg soup for breakfast one time, I did too! And bloody ‘ell, ‘twas terribly when Percy dragged me up on that tree climbing for the mornin’, it was!” she exclaimed, laughing, “But, Firewhiskey?” she suddenly became disgusting, “Yeesh, you think ‘ome people wo’ld teach ‘eir kids,” she then giggled. “And nor will I!”

"Yeah, Remus Lupin was my dad. Died trying to make Hogwarts and the wizarding world a better place for all of us. And nice to meet you, Light. Yes, they're pretty unique. I basically can't control myself, my godfather is the Headmaster, you know, Harry Potter, just yesterday he was telling me about all it's secrets hidden in the castle!"

At this, her eyes widened, “All the bloody secrets?! Dude! That’s like, SO awesome! You HAVE to ‘rag me with you on some occasions. That’d be bloody wicked to know all the passages! And, ‘Arry Potter, eh? I heard that he was good friends with that, uh, Dumbledore, no?” she questioned, smiling.

Louis smiled at Aniya, and nodded, “It’s quite alright. And you’re Russian? I wondered where the accent was from,” he said with a large grin to Aniya, a blush on his cheeks as well, and then blinked, “Well, a pretty name for a pretty girl from an amazing country, no?”

Alexius giggled at the two, already knowing that they would look quite adorable together, as she looked at Aniya, “Okay. They’re quite awesome, really. I must warn you though, the ‘oys’ are quite…well…out there, like me!” she grinned hyperly.

"Ocarina, huh?" Alexius nodded hyperly, grinning. "Ocarina of Time was pretty much one of the best games ever."

“I KNOW!” Alexius exclaimed, throwing her hands up for emphasis, “I like, LOVE them!”

"Not a lot of girls dare to play Zelda, really a downer when you're playing and you kinda ignore your female friends because they refuse to play. Something about video games being overrated."

“Overrated-schamated!” the blonde then exclaimed, “Zelda was the best thing to happen to me. ‘Eriously! Get me playing ‘hem, and I can go ‘onths without stopping!”

"Seriously, girls need to get real. It's like saying cooking is only for women. I've cooked before." Ted nodded, "Of course, I'm not the best chef ever."

Alexius stuck her tongue out in disgust, before laughing, “Nor am I, Tedster!” she exclaimed, “I hate ‘ooking. Just so boring, y’know? I ‘refer stayin’ outside, and climbing trees or roofs or whatever, or listenin’ to music or playing wicked games like Zelda or ‘ome other game. Unless I’m drawing, drawing overrules all for ‘e!” she giggled.

“I laugh for no reason too, Aniya!” Alexius grinned, “Namely at myself, because I compare myself to other ‘irls, and laugh at how different I am!” she then smiled and looked down at her notebook, “A’ight, here’s one from Perce-a-derce,” she said, and laughed, “Dear Pete, I heard you were heading off to some foreign school in some foreign place in some foreign building. And I screamed. Why? Because my most bestest forest-explorin’ friend is leaving for a while! Nooo! On a side note, Eric, yet again, yells to me to tell you that he still plans on beating you in a game of Naruto. Even though he’s lost like, nine times now. Anyways, owl me if ye needs, and don’t forget to tell me about all the enemies ye meets, so I can beat their arses for ye! From, Perce,” Alexius giggled as she read this aloud.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Aniya smiled at Louis and nodded. 
"Yes, born and raised in Russia." 

"Well, a pretty name for a pretty girl from an amazing country, no?" 

She blushed and giggled. 
"Thank you." Was all she could manage to say before she calmed down. 

“Dear Pete, I heard you were heading off to some foreign school in some foreign place in some foreign building. And I screamed. Why? Because my most bestest forest-explorin' friend is leaving for a while! Nooo! On a side note, Eric, yet again, yells to me to tell you that he still plans on beating you in a game of Naruto. Even though he's lost like, nine times now. Anyways, owl me if ye needs, and don't forget to tell me about all the enemies ye meets, so I can beat their arses for ye! From, Perce,” 

Aniya and Teddy both laughed. 

"Sounds like you hang out with a pack of rough boys." She said when she finished laughing. 

Teddy nodded at Aniya's comment and then looked at everybody in the compartment. 
"You know? That actually gives me an idea. Harry told me that there was a forest filled with dangerous and exotic creatures, which is forbidden to the students. We should totally go explore it!" He beamed. 

Aniya tilted her head to the side as she looked at Teddy. 
"Dangerous creatures? I don't think I have the proper shoes to run away from something like that." She giggled and looked at Lexi. "Perhaps you could let me borrow a pair of sneakers? All I've got are Lolita shoes, stilettos and the school shoes." 

Ted laughed. 
"I'm sure we can think of something." He gave Aniya a soft pat in the back, trying not to be too rough on her, the poor girl looked like she could break in a fight because she was so thin and small. 

~~ 
"It's so dark outside, I wonder when we'll be arrivin'g to the station." Aniya said as she looked out the window at the starry night sky. 

Creperum, who was back in his cage, gave a faint 'hoot' 

"I bet you can't wait to meet all the other owls, huh Crepie?" 

Once again the owl gave a faint 'hoot' and opened it's big blue eyes. 

Three knocks on the door and Scorpius popped his head in. 
"We will be arriving to Hogsmeade station in about 15 minutes. Here are your robes." He said, handing each student a robe with their names in gold under the Hogwarts crest. "Before anybody else does, I'd like to welcome you to Hogwarts." With a nod he closed the compartment door. 

Aniya let out a dreamy sigh and with a smile she put on her robe. 
"I really hope I get Slytherin." She said to Lexi. "If not I'll be happy to be in whichever house you're in, Alex."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Alexius shrugged, and then laughed, sometime during the train ride she had put in her Muggle device, MP3, on and had one earbud in her ear, and was twirling the other one, making the music of ‘Good Girls go Bad,’ by the muggle band Cobra Starship go in and out of hearing range for Teddy, Louis and Aniya, “I dunno. All I know is that I’m so bloody excited!” she exclaimed, and laughed.

She then threw the ear bug over her shoulder, and started combing through her bangs with her fingers, before trying to spike the back up a bit more, as she looked towards Scorpius as he popped his head in, "We will be arriving to Hogsmeade station in about 15 minutes. Here are your robes,” he said, before handing us all a robe, which caused Alexius to grin excitedly.

“Whoa, dude! Our OWN robes! Do you know how wicked this is?!” she exclaimed joking, and laughed, “I can be all like, “Ohhhh, I’m a creepeh person with a black robe, FEAR ME! Or I will sell your soul to Quinton! AND YOU WILL BE MY SOULMATE!” She burst out laughing, and grinned, before looking back up at the prefect as he spoke again, “Well, before anybody else does THIS. I WELCOME YOU TO HOGWARTS, TOO!” She burst out laughing, then grinned, and before he left, she exclaimed one more time, “And, once again, I hope to see you at the Gryffindor table!” she joked, before he left again, and she adverted her attention to Aniya.

“I hope that I’ll get ‘Findor, myself,” she grinned, “Slytherin ‘eems cool too, but I doubt I’d be put there, considering I’m not as ‘unning as a Slythie- but you seem like good ‘Lytherin material to me,” she grinned, and then threw her hands up dramatically, “Besides. You HAVE to be Slytherin! So we can put an end to the Slythindor feud!” she exclaimed, and laughed.

“Personally,” Louis started, smiling, “I think I’ll be in Gryffindor- my dad and all the family on his side were in Gryffindor, so I think that I’ll most likely be put in that house, too. But I’m up for whatever, really,” he said, making it seem like he’s put a good amount of thought into his words, “But, I do particularly hope I get put in the same house as you, Aniya. You seem like a pretty great gal to be friends with!” he exclaimed.

Mentally, Alexius squealed at the sight, having been around boys all the time, she could already particularly guess that Louis liked Aniya…now, if she felt the same… That was the question. “If I may ask though, what makes you particularly attracted to Slytherin? Like, why do you want to be put in that house?” he asked, genuinely curious.

“What about you, Teddy-man?” Alexius grinned, wanting to know what house the Zelda-loving boy wanted to be in, “What house do you wanna be in? Ravenclaw, the house of intellect and cleverarity? Slytherin, the cunning, ambitious freakily green house?” she started, tilting her head to the side, “Gryffindor, the house of amazing ‘ravery, OR,” she then grinned deviously, “Puff the magic dragon, the house of all that kind and borin’ crap?” she questioned, grinning happily as Louis blinked at her, laughing himself at that.

She then turned off her MP3 and stashed it in a pocket of her rainbow backpack, and put the backpack in her lap, holding it close to her, and then looked out the window as she saw that they were getting close to a small town, the excitement coursing through her veins more and more by the second, as she screamed in delight. “Eeee! I ‘an’t WAIT!” she exclaimed, and laughed. Already knowing that this year was going to be great.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Creperum screeched at Alexius' shouting at Scorpious and ruffled her feathers, Aniya laughed. 
"He's already in Slytherin, Lexi. Why would he go to the Gryffindor table?" She asked. 

"That's Draco Malfoy's son, I wouldn't get too comfortable around him if I was you guys. His dad used to be a death eater." Teddy said as he put on his robe. "Though I guess he could have changed, I don't really know." He chucked and smiled at Alex. 

“But, I do particularly hope I get put in the same house as you, Aniya. You seem like a pretty great gal to be friends with!” 

Aniya blushed and smiled at him like she had been doing pretty much the whole train ride. 
"I hope one of you gets to be in Slytherin, I would hate to be all alone..." She thought for a few seconds. "But, like Lexi said, she has to be in Gryffindor and I in Slytherin so we can end this silly feud." She smiled at her friend. 

“If I may ask though, what makes you particularly attracted to Slytherin? Like, why do you want to be put in that house?" 

Aniya looked a bit uncomfortable with the question. 
"I just feel like Slytherins have a really bad name, I want to change that. I want to prove that not all Slytherins are evil like it's been said in the past." Then she smiled. "Plus, I might seem girly and proper and dainty, but if you mess with me you're looking for hell. And, I'm ambitious, I'm cunning and I do anything to get my way." 

Teddy nodded as Aniya spoke and then directed his attention at Alex. 
"I most definitely want to be in Gryffindor, like my father was. Harry was in Gryffindor as well. I think I have the basic traits. Brave, smart, strong willed." 

The train stopped a bit too quick and Aniya lost her balance, landing on top of Louis. 
"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" She said blushing and got off him. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Louis then blushed about a million shades of red, which made Alexius giggle.
“Oh, uh…yes, I’m quite alright!” he exclaimed nervously, “It’s alright. It’s alright, accidents happen, right? Being as this was an accident of the train…and see? It wasn’t your fault, no need to apologize…” he trailed off, rambling, which caused Alexius to laugh at this.

“Relax, mate!” she exclaimed, which caused Louis to blush even more, and shut up, mumbling a small ‘Sorry,’ in the process, as she grinned, “Anyways, Teddy-man, Tedster, Tedamania,” she said, before standing up and slipping the robe on other her shoulders, along with her backpack, walking over to Teddy as she helped him up, and put her arm over his shoulder, “Tedamight, Tedmaniac, you,” she added, “Being a Gryffindor ain’t all ‘bout that. To be a Gryffie you must be AMAZING, tell me, Tedda-neddy, do you know how to climb a tree? Or how to kill a rattler with a shot’un?” she questioned Teddy, smiling.

She then blinked, and noticed his currently purple hair, again, “Oh! Mate, dude, I remember I ‘aw ye out whilst I ‘as going to board the ‘rain. And ye had blue hair. How the bloody ‘ell did you change it?!” she exclaimed, before focusing her attention on Aniya.

“Oh, and to answer ye question, Ocarina, since ‘e tells me he ‘ants us to be at ‘he Slytherin table. Why not ‘ell him ‘e want him to ‘e at the Gryffie table? It’s ‘ow Jamie and Dustin and I ‘lways are. For example, Ms. Roma said to us that she ‘anted to see us at the dinner table, and we all, in ‘nison yelled out, ‘Yeah? Well I hope to see ye at the living ‘oom table!’,” she quoted, then glared at Teddy, “Oi, Tedly, why do ‘ou have to be taller than ‘e? Makes it kinda ‘ard to ‘ut my arm ‘round your shoulder in a ‘advicely’ manner!” she complained.

Louis then blinked, and smiled to Aniya as he stood up, “So…do you want to walk out of the train side by side?” he asked nervously, smiling at her, his blush had died down by now. But his ears were still quite red, “Or…y’know, if you want to I mean, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. It’s all up to you, really,” he quickly added, looking to the side.

“Aye, aye,” Alexius grinned, “If you two walk beside eachother, Im’ma walk beside the Tedster, so that I ‘on’t be ‘lone,” she laughed at this, before smirking up at Teddy, “God, I am ‘aving so much ‘un with your ‘ame. Can’t you ‘ee?” she questioned, giggling slightly.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Aniya smiled at Louis and ruffled his hair. 
"Good, I was afraid I had stepped on you or something." She laughed. "Bad way to start in a first school, limping, you know?" She straightened her robes and picked up the cage that contained her owl. 

"Being a Gryffindor ain't all 'bout that. To be a Gryffie you must be AMAZING, tell me, Tedda-neddy, do you know how to climb a tree? Or how to kill a rattler with a shot'un?" 

Teddy laughed and shook his head. 
"Climbing trees? How about climbing mountains?" He asked grinning. "And I've never believed in killing animals, sorry." He shrugged. "Plus, Harry would never let me hold a shotgun." He laughed. 

"Oh! Mate, dude, I remember I 'aw ye out whilst I 'as going to board the 'rain. And ye had blue hair. ow the bloody 'ell did you change it!?" 

"My mother was a Metamorphmagi, I was born with that gene. I can change my hair color and eye color at will." 

"Oi, Tedly, why do 'ou have to be taller than 'e? Makes it kinda 'ard to 'ut my arm 'round your shoulder in a 'advicely' manner!" 

Teddy laughed loudly at this and crouched down so he would look slightly shorter than Alexius. 
"Is that better?" He said after a fit of laughter. "Honestly, it's not my fault you're short." He grinned. 

Aniya looked at Louis and at how nervous he looked as he spoke to her. 
"Why of course I'd like to walk out the train with you!" She beamed. "I mean, Teddy and Lexi already have a stron'g friendship going on, I think we should have one too." She then laced her arm with his. "Shall we?" 

"Aye, aye, if you two walk beside each other, Im'ma walk beside the Tedster, so I 'w on't be 'lone. God I am 'aving so much 'un with your 'ame. Can't you 'ee?" 

"I think it's time I started calling you other names, Alexinator." He laughed at how dorky that nickname sounded. "Well, you'll have to give me a while to come up with some truly epic names for you, but you just wait and see, before the year ends I'll have about 200 names for you." 

They got out of the compartment and out to the slow moving crowded line in the hall. 
"I wonder what's taking so lo--" Aniya was cut short by a firework going in her direction, she quickly ducked. 

"Fred Weasley!" A woman yelled. "Honestly, so much like your father, we're in for a year with you..." 

Teddy laughed. 
"That's Louis' cousin, Fred. His dad owns the Weasley Wizard Wheezes." 

"Oh? No kidding? I went to that store earlier today. It's quite brilliant." Aniya smiled as she made sure her hair hadn't been burned, luckily she had ducked just in time. "I bought a love potion, not that I plan on using it, but it looked really pretty. He must make a great deal about presentation at the store." 

"Alright, firs' years follow me please!" Shouted a man from the outside. "All firs' years follow me to the docks for the boat ride to the school! Students second year and up follow the Head Boys and Girls!" 

The line began to pick up pace. 

"I think I'm going to be nauseous with excitement." Aniya whispered to Louis with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 pm

"Climbing trees? How about climbing mountains? And I've never believed in killing animals, sorry. Plus, Harry would never let me hold a shotgun."

“Mountains?!” Alexius exclaimed excitedly, “Bloody wicked!” she said, grinning, then patted his head, “’Ood boy, I ‘on’t believe in killing animals either, ‘twas testing ye, seeing if ye were truly smart or not,” she grinned, “And ye passed! Gryffindor on with ya!” she exclaimed, grinning.

"My mother was a Metamorphmagi, I was born with that gene. I can change my hair color and eye color at will."

This made her pause, and look at him with wide eyes, “Metamorphmagi? I ‘ead about those in ‘ome book I ‘ound!” she exclaimed, “Dude, you’re like, triple ‘imes awesome, now!” she exclaimed dramatically, before she laughed, which was only multiplied as he bent down a bit.

"Is that better?" he questioned Alex "Honestly, it's not my fault you're short."

She stuck her tongue out at him, “Well, it’s not my ‘ault you’re tall! And yes, it’s better….” She then smirked at him mischievously, “Better for this!” she then exclaimed, before jumping on his back, “’Ince you’re so tall,” she started, wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist, “Piggy-‘ack ride! Carry me to the Castle, then!” she laughed at this.

Louis grinned as he looked at his arm that was laced with hers, “Yeah, you’re right. We’ll be epic friends, won’t we?” he asked Aniya, a large, bright smile on his face, “Just you wait, Hogwarts! Aniya and Louis will triumph you all!” he then exclaimed, as if it was the greatest thing ever.

“Alexinator?” Alexius murmured, before grinning, “I like it! ‘Eep up the good work, Eddy! I’m ‘cited to see what else you think of!” she laughed, “You can call me the TERMINATOR. You killed my father, prepare to die,” she then blinked, “Wait…..wrong movie!” she laughed sheepishly, “And you wait, I’ll ‘ave two million ‘icknames for ye by the end of this year! I already have…’ow many?”

“Eleven, if I’m correct,” Louis immediately responded, clearly being in hearing range.

Alexius blinked blanky at him, “….Ehhem, yeah, about Eleven ‘icknames for ye! I’ll have two ‘illion before ye knows it!”

Alexius laughed as the firework blasted off, a large grin on her face, “BLOODY WICKED!” She immediately screamed, before realizing that she was still on Teddy’s back like a piggy-back ride, “Oh…’y bad, ‘orry about that Tedlent,”

“Twelve,”

“’Ou shush it Louis.” Alexius giggled, before smiling, when she heard the man call for the first years to follow him, “Y’hear that, Tehdah? Carry ‘our loverly climbin’ friend to the boats! NOW I SAY! Or off with ye’s head!” she exclaimed, giggling, before she started singing, “We’re off to see the ‘Izard! The ‘onderful wizard of HOGWARTS!” followed by her squealing, “I ‘an’t wait! I can ‘ust see myself, walkin’ into the sortin’ area, and suddenly, BOOM! Lights appear announcin’ that the great ALEX is here! Can’t you ‘icture that, Tedmonster? It’d be like so ‘icked! I ‘an’t wait! I wonder how it’s gonna be, the sortin’, I’m so ‘cited! Almost as ‘uch as when I first got Zelda, ‘Wilight Princess! It’s going to be SO amazing! Isn’t it, Teddy?” she grinned, and continued on with her rambles, “I ‘wear, if Perceh saw this, he’d be SO amazed. I can see it now, me comin’ back home,all decked out in ‘izards gear, and him being all, ‘Ohemgee, I MUST STUDEH!’ And….” She continued to ramble on, and on. Lord only knows how much she can talk.

“….She talks a lot, doesn’t she?” Louis asked Aniya as they continued following the group of students to the boats, “…I wonder how she can do that without having the constant need for breathing, or without running out of things to talk about. What about you?”

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

"I don't think I could talk for so long." Aniya laughed. "Eventually I think my tongue would get tired. Den Id be tal'in like dis." 

Teddy laughed at Alexius and at how much she talked. 
"You know, if you weighed as much as you talk, I don't think I'd be able to hold you." He said jokingly as they got out the train. "Evening, Hagrid." He said to the giant that was rallying up the first years. 

"Evenin', Teddy! I can' believe 'ow much you've grown, you're finally at yer first year at Hogwarts!" Hagrid said in his string voice. 

"Oh my." Aniya looked at him in shock. 

"Let me give ya a hand there." He said as he helped her get off the train. "Mighty tall shoes ya got there, you best watch out when yer getting onto the boat!" 

"I'll keep that in mind." She smiled at him and looked at her shoes, then at Louis. "You'll help me, right?" Aniya asked him kindly. 

"Well, c'mon, keep the line moving." Hagrid gave Aniya a gentle push forward. 

"Oh, sorry!" She said as she moved out of the way so the other students would get out. 

It was then when Aniya looked around and took a deep breath of the new air, it was like you could breather in the magic and power of everything. 
"Oh my God, we're here. We're really here." She smiled as she observed the station and the village not to far away. 

"You haven't seen nothing yet." 

Aniya turned around and saw Scorpius. 

"Wait until you see the castle." He winked. "Alright, students, follow me to the carriages!" He said to the upper years and he disappeared in a sea of students. 

Aniya bit her bottom lip and turned around, blushing like mad. 

"A'right, first years! Please follow me!" Hagrid said waving an arm before turning in the opposite direction of the other students. 

It was about a 15 minute walk until they reached the docks. 
"Carefully step on one of these , two students per boat!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Louis chuckled at this, “Yeah, I think so too,” he responded to Aniya, grinning.

Alexius blushed at this, “But y’know ‘ou love my talkin’!” she exclaimed, “’Cause I ‘an just ‘ee it in ‘our eyes. ‘Ou’re highly amused by ‘y talkin’, y’know it’s true!” she exclaimed dramatically, before looking up at Hagrid with wide eyes, “….Okay, now you, sir,” she said, as she gripped around Teddy’s neck tighter to keep herself propped up, not tight enough to harm him, but to keep her steady, “You ‘ir are quite aw’some,” she said, amazed by Hagrid’s height.

“Of course,” Louis said to Aniya after she asked if he’d help her, “Friends stick together, right?” he asked, grinning.

Alexius grinned, but then looked back behind her and Aniya as she heard Scorpius’s voice.

"You haven't seen nothing yet."

Louis, hearing the voice too, looked behind him at the same time as Aniya, when his eyes narrowed slightly as Scorpius winked, then called off the older students and started walking off, making Louis, with a hint of jealousy at Aniya’s flushed face, as he looked back forward, lacing his arm with hers, “Come on, let’s get to the boats,” he said, before smiling at her.

Alexius grinned happily as she continued to ride on Teddy’s back, clearly enjoying this, “Y’know, Teddymight, I think Im’ma like hangin’ out with ‘ou,” she grinned, “’Ou seem quite aw’some. ‘Specially since I can ‘et you to ‘arry me places!” she exclaimed dramatically, before burying her face in his shoulder as they got to the boats, then she grinned, “Y’hear that, Ted?” she questioned, “Two per boat,” then, she looked back at Louis and Aniya, “Y’two are on ye’s own! Im’ma stick ‘ith the ‘uy who can ‘arry me for this ‘oat ride!” she exclaimed to them, before grinning at Teddy, “Now, do ye need to ‘ut me ‘own? Or ‘an you ‘et on the ‘oat with me on ye’s back?”

Louis smiled at this, “You okay with that?” he asked Aniya curiously, “Us riding together, I mean. Since the boat only holds two students, so..” he trailed off, a light smile still resting on his face as the line continued to advance, “I’m fine with it if you are…I mean, well, Alex seems light she’s going to drag Teddy on the boat with her…so…it doesn’t seem like there’s a choice. But I felt like I should ask anyways…”

“Oh, dude, Tedman!” Alexius exclaimed to Teddy suddenly, “I m’st ask ye now, have ye ever heard anythin’ by The Birthday Massacre? They’re a’ amazin’ b’nd, if ye hasn’t, then that ‘ill change!” she exclaimed, grinning hyperly. Obviously, she was trying to refrain from talking so much, saving her excitement for after she gets sorted, which, will be quite a show. Quite a show indeed.

“A’right, ca’eful ‘ith getting on the boats, everyone!” Hagrid exclaimed to everyone before they started climbing in, “And rem’mber, two students per boat!”

This caused Alexius to grin at Hagrid

“Alrighty, captain! Will be overly-excessively-Hogwartsly-magically-insanely-quizically-ghostly-imaginingly-hopefully-excitedly-overlydrawnout-careful, sir!”

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

"Y'know, Teddymight, I think Im'ma like hangin' out with 'ou, 'ou seem quite aw'some. 'Specially since I can 'et you to 'arry me places!"... "Y'hear that, Ted? Two per boat."... "Y'two are on ye's own! Im'ma stick 'it the 'guy who can 'arry me for this 'oat ride!"..."Now, do ye need to 'ut me 'own? Or 'an you 'et on the 'oat with me on ye's back?" 

Teddy laughed so much he kinda snorted. 
"I think I'll need to put you down." He said bent his legs so Alexius would be closer to the ground. 

Aniya looked at Louis and couldn't help but giggle. 
"Like I told you, you and I are goin'g to be good friends, ov course I don't mind ridin'g the boat with you!" She ruffled his reddish blond hair, something she found she liked doing to him. "I like your hair, by the way, I don't think I've ever seen that shade of blond." She said just to make conversation with him. 

"The Birthday Massacre is a great band." Ted smiled. "You you have it on your MP3? It's been a while since I have listened to them." 

"Alrighty, captain! Will be overly-excessively-Hogwartsly-magically-insanely-quizically-ghostly-imaginingly-hopefully-excitedly-overlydrawnout-careful, sir!" 

Hagrid chuckled loudly and nodded. 
"Good, you wouldn't want me to be sacked, now would you?" 

"Why would you get sacked for a student falling out of a boat?" Aniya asked looking at the calm lake. 

"Well, der are creatures in this lake, miss." Hagrid looked around at the students who were getting on the boats. "Some more dangerous than others. They're mos' likely sleepin' right now but you never know!" 

"So, like, if I stick my hand in there I might just lose a finger or two?" Teddy asked, resisting the urge to test it out. 

"You might just lose your whole arm." 

Aniya's eyebrows raised. 
"Ted, you better not do it." She giggled when she saw him extending his arm to touch the water. 

"I'm not..." He retrieved his hand quickly. 

Hagrid laughed. 
"Alright, enough lollygagging, the four of ya, on to the boats." He gave Louis a pat on the back. 

Aniya walked over to the boat, looking at the ground in case there was a hole her heals might be stuck in and break. She took hold Louis' hand and began to set the first foot on the boat. 
"Alright, I know I can be a bit heavy, but try to hold on." 

Ted raised an eyebrow. 
"Rinnie, what on earth are you talking about? You look like you weigh half of what I weigh, and Louis can take me on in a wrestling match." 

She giggled as she set her other foot on the boat and sat down on the other side so Louis wouldn't struggle to get on. 

Teddy got on his boat and extended his arms so he could carry Alex on to the boat. 
"Don't go jumping now." He laughed, since Alexius seemed hyper enough to actually do that.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Alexius giggled as she jumped off of Teddy’s back, grinning excitedly, “Ya bet I ‘ave ‘em on my Mp3! I ‘ave all of their CD’s up to ‘ate!” she exclaimed before looking up at Hagrid, and grinning, “Nah. ‘Sides, I can be perfectly ‘areful!” she said.

Louis smiled at this, then blushed, “Oh, uh….thanks,” he murmured as he helped Aniya get in the boat, then, once she moved, he carefully climbed in the boat himself, “And you’re not heavy. Probably to a cat. But to a human being, you’re not heavy,” he responded, grinning as he sat down in the boat, “What do you think is going to happen once we get there?” he questioned.

Alexius laughed at Teddy as he retreated his hand, and got in the boat holding his arms out to Alexius, who pouted slightly, “No jumpin’?” she asked, “But jumpin’ is fun! How dare ye!” she then laughed, and then let walked to the boat and let him help her on, once on the boat, she immediately slid from him and stood up straight, grinning, “Now, that would’a been SO much be’ter if ye had let ‘e jump. But, oh well!” she exclaimed, before sitting on the boat, and then her eyes widened as the boat started to go towards the Castle once Teddy sat down. Without someone driving it or whatever. “Oh my bloody hell! AWESOME!” she exclaimed, clapping her hands, “Bravo magic. Bra-freaking-vo!”

Louis smiled as the boat started to go, and then he looked at Aniya, “Nervous?” he questioned softly, I really do hope we get put in the same house…if not, well, we can still hang out. It’d just be easier if we were in the same house,” he chuckled at himself, before looking at the large castle that still looked big, even though they were a good bit away from it.

Louis then sighed softly, “Bloody hell…” he murmured, smiling, “I wonder what the castle looks like on the inside. I’ve never actually seen it…” he said, more to himself then anything, before he looked at Aniya, “Whatta bout you? What do you think it’ll look like on the inside?” he asked, obviously trying to make conversation.

Alexius looked behind her at the other boats that were slowly descending away from the docks, making her squeal and then hug Teddy tightly, “This is so awesome! I can’t wait to learn all the spells! It’s going to be freaking wicked!” she then blinked, realizing she didn’t make any errors in that sentence, before fakely coughing once, and then smiling sheepishly, “I meant, uh. This is gonna ‘e bloody freakin’ wicked. Y’know? I seriously can’t wait. Whatta ‘bout you, Tedster?” she asked, before letting him go from the hug, and gripping on to the seat tightly, trying to refrain from trying to be a miracle worker and running on water towards the castle. Which she could very well do, if she had the ability to walk on water. Which she doesn’t, so that may not be too terribly smart.

She then grinned, “This is so excitin’, I mean, I would’a never thought ‘hat I would ‘e a Witch, for cryin’ out ‘oud!” she exclaimed, then smiled sheepishly at Teddy, “I ‘alk a lot, don’t I?” she asked sheepishly, but then grinned, again, “But ‘ou know ‘ou love it! Ev’ry’ne loves lil’ ol’ me!” she said dramatically, before laughing at herself. And leaning her head on his shoulder, “Now, if I ‘an just r’frain from jumpin’ out an’ tryin’ to ‘alk on water to’ards the castle, ‘hen I’ll be a mi’acle ‘orker!” she said, watching as the castle got closer with each second.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:44 pm

"You have no idea." Aniya said to Louis. "And if you don't get Slyherin I really hope I get Gryffindor, I think it would suck to be in the common room without you. Or hey, maybe we could sneak into each other's! It would be pretty awesome to see the Gryffindor Common Room, I hear it's up in a tower. I also heard the Slytherin Common Room is under the lake, by the Dungeons." She said and looked at the castle. "Oh it's so beautiful!" She smiled and squeezed Louis' arm. "I bet it's even more beautiful on the inside, candles everywhere, roomy classrooms, beautifully decorated halls." She mused and took another deep breath absorbing the magic. 

"Bravo indeed." Teddy said as he observed the castle, "I can feel this is going to be a wicked year for all of us, I hope o learn everything possible, specially Quidditch. My Godfather is the youngest seeker in a little over a century, you know?" He grinned. "I hope you try out with me next year, so we can kick some butt together." 

Aniya put her hand in the water and when she took it out show noticed she had a tiny squid on the top of her index finger. 
"Oh hello the-OW!" She flicked the quid and looked at her now bleeding finger. "That hurt..." She said before putting her finger in the water again to clean out the blood, then she applied pressure to it. "God I hope that wasn't poisonous..." She bit her bottom lip. 

"Not to worry." Hagrid said from a boat not too far away. "Those are just babies, they don't have enough poison to kill you, just a little itching sensation in yer hand." 

Aniya nodded and smiled. 

A few minutes later they arrived to the edge of the lake and two by two the students began to get out of the boats. Aniya picked up Creperum's cage and with help of Louis she got out of her's. 

"Dat there is my hut, yer welcome to come visit me any time, Harry, Ron and Hermione used to come here almos' every day." Hagrid said looking at his little house. 

"It looks kind of small, is it charmed o be bigger on the inside?" Ted asked curiously. 

"No, I wasn't allowed to use magic years back, I don't change it now because I'm used to it." Hagrid grinned. "Well, come on now, follow me!" He began to walk to the castle, other students following behind. 

Aniya began to scratch the palm of her hand. 
"Damn, it does itch." 

"Better than dying." Teddy laughed as he carried Alexius again. 

"Lexi, I see you're rather comfortable." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Louis chuckled, “Yeah. That could work too, if we weren’t to get into the same house- I’d love to see the Slytherin common room,” he smiled at Aniya, and then blushed once she clinged to his arm, “It is beautiful,” he said to her, biting his tongue to refrain from saying ‘like you.’ “And I’m sure it will look just as amazing on the inside, too,” he agreed with her, grinning.

“Quidditch?” Alexius questioned, before grinning, “Oh, I will most DEFINITELY ‘ry out ‘or Quidditch! ‘Ou bet!” she exclaimed, “We can ‘ick some ‘utt up on the Quid’itch field!” she exclaimed dramatically, grinning as they continued with the boat ride.

Louis chuckled at this, “Are you okay?” he asked Aniya as she flicked the squid off, then, after Hagrid spoke, he smiled at her, “Don’t you remember that Hagrid said that you may just lose an arm if you do that? Why’d you do it?” he joked, still smiling at her, “Insane Russian girl,”

Finally, they made it to the docks, and with Teddy’s help, Alexius got out of the boat after him, and jumped on his back once again as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, once again, “Yay for piggy-back rides!” she giggled, and then looked at Aniya, “Much better th’n dyin’!” she agreed with Teddy as Louis laced his arm with Aniya once again.

“Well, as long as you’ll be okay,” Louis grinned, “But are you sure you’ll be fine? Or do I have to kiss your finger and make it better?” he then joked, but that didn’t stop a light blush from forming on his cheeks.

"Lexi, I see you're rather comfortable." She heard Aniya giggle, which caused her to grin.

“I’m act’ally quite comfortable, indeed!” she exclaimed as she leaned against Teddy some more, to add emphasis, “Teddamaniac is quite ‘he comfo’table boy, ‘e is!” she added on, smiled as she turned her head and laid her head on his shoulder, “An’ it ‘eeps me from walkin’, so all ‘he better!”

“No pushing! We’re a’most there!” Hagrid exclaimed to the students as they continued to walk up the hill, Alexius closing her eyes in the process, as she yawned

“A’ight!” she exclaimed to Hagrid, before grinning and opening her eyes, leaning back a bit as she looked over Teddy’s shoulder, but kept her hold to keep her from falling down tight, “Now, ‘ake time go faster so we can ‘et there already!” she added on, before smiling and speaking to Teddy, “I ‘an’t wait! This is ‘onna be so excitin’! Teddy, it’s a ‘ood thing ye are carryin’ me, ‘cause if ye wer’n’t, I’d pro’ably be jumpin’ all ov’r the place!” she exclaimed giggling to herself.

Louis sighed softly, as he looked up at the castle, “It’s quite big…” he murmured, before shifting weight on his other foot, “I’m actually beginning to be quite nervous…just think, in just a matter of time, we’ll be sorted, and then we’ll be off to our common rooms, and then off to classes- and before we know it, it’ll be our final year. Can you believe it?”

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Aniya grinned and put her finger to Louis' lips. 
"Kiss it!" She giggled. "But be warned, it won't be my fault if your lips start itchin'g!" She giggled again and retreated her finger before he would actually do it. "And yes, Hagrid did say so, but I couldn't handle myself!" She stuck her tongue out playfully at him at his 'Insane Russian girl' comment and smiled, thinking it was kind of cute the way he said it. 

Teddy grinned. 
"I've never been called comfortable before, that's a new one." He laughed as he did a little jump so Alexius would be nighter up. "I won't let you go then, last thing we need is for you to get more scratched than you do already, though I hear the Hospital wing is quite exceptional, almost as good as St. Mungo's. So you could break a bone and be healed like the next day." 

Czarina held on tighter to Louis' arm. 
"I was nervous since I got on the train." She giggled softly. "You're right, seven years go by incredibly fast, we need to make sure we don't waste one second of it." She smiled up at him, since she was about 5 inches shorter than him. "Promise me we'll take advantage of every second of these years?" This, she said to everybody. 

"I promise." Ted said. "As long as you get some new shoes, because we're gonna go on pretty wild adventures." He smiled at Aniya. "We'll explore the forbiden forest, go swimmin' in the lake- when it's day time, of course-, explore the castle, fly everywhere on our brooms!" 

"Sounds like a plan!" Aniya beamed. 

"A'right students, this is the Entrance Hall," Hagrid said when he turned around to see the students, "professor McGonnagall, Head of Gryffindor house and your Transfiguration teacher, will be here shortly to guide you through everything. I've got to take care of some things back at the forest but I will be there for the sorting dinner. Good luck to all of ye." He gave a bow and with big clumsy footsteps, he left. 

"I think I might throw up..." Aniya said. "I'm so bloody nervous..." 

"Good evening students." Aniya's head shot up at the sound of a woman's voice. "My name is Minerva McGonagall, I am Deputy Headmistress, Head of Gryffindor house and your Transfigurations teacher. It is with great pleasure that I welcome all of you to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Through these doors you will enter the Great Hall, where ceremonies are celebrated and feasts are served daily, today, through these doors, you will be sorted into your respective houses; they are: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, you will be sorted by the sorting hat. After being sorted you will sit at the table of your house, and the feast shall begin." She smirked looking at all the students and the doors behind her opened. 

"Wow." Aniya said dreamily as she peaked. "Wicked." 

"Wicked indeed." Ted said, almost with the same tone as Czarina.. 

The students began to go in after McGonagall, gazing at the humongous room, at the ceiling that seemed not to be there, at all the floating candles, at the stool in the platform, at all the teachers at the table behind the stool, and at the hat that was currently set on the stool. 

"When I call your name, you will come forward and sit on the stool, I will place the head upon your head, relax, and the sorting hat will do it's job." 

"Here we go." Aniya said with a sigh. "Good luck, you all." 

"Good luck." Teddy nodded. 

McGonagall called a few names, but it seemed like a million before she called her. 
"Aniya Czarina Lebedev." 

Aniya was literally trembling as she walked up to the platform and sat on the stool, she gulped once the hat was on her head and closed her eyes. 

"Smart, cunning, strong-willed, Logical, Ambitious, Romantic, friendly." The Sorting hat mentioned her traits. "A wonderful addition to Hogwarts, but I believe I don't know where to put you..." 

"Slytherin." Aniya whispered. "Please, Slytherin." 

"Uhm-huhm... Seems like you'd fit right in. Oh yes... I can see it now." For five long seconds everything was silent. "SLYTHERIN!" 

The Slytherin tabled roared and Aniya, blushing, got of the stool and ran to the currently loudest table in the Great Hall, and sat on an open space. 

"Good to see you here." Scorpius grinned at her. "I knew it since I saw you in the compartment." 

Aniya hadn't realized he was there. 
"Oh, good to see you too." She blushed and looked at the yet unsorted sea of students.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:50 pm

“I promise,” Louis said to Aniya, grinning.

After they all got into the castle and up to Mcgonagall, Alexius only held tighter to Teddy, not oblivious to the confused and odd looks they got, but just not caring. Grinning excitedly, she smiled brightly at McGonagall as the doors opened, and all the students walked in, which earned them a couple more odd looks as she looked around, “Bloody freaking awesome,” she murmured to herself as she looked around.

"When I call your name, you will come forward and sit on the stool, I will place the head upon your head, relax, and the sorting hat will do its job."

Alexius grinned, as she said after Louis, “Good luck to ‘ou guys, too!” before adverting her attention up as McGonagall called the first student.

“Abbie Hilary Smith,”

A small, tan and blonde girl nervously walked up to the hat that was placed upon her head, spiking everyones interest, “Interesting…interesting…” the hat said, before suddenly exclaiming, “Ravenclaw!” which had caused the said table to cheer as the next student came up, followed by the next, and so on. Some spiked her interest, considering she heard the house ‘Slytherin’ and ‘Gryffindor’ being called a few times, but mainly Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

“Most ‘eople have come to Intellectual people or softies! Nooo!” Alexius whispered dramatically to Teddy, as she grinned, but suddenly looked up.

“Aniya Czarina Lebedev."

Alexius smiled reassuringly at Aniya as Louis patted her shoulder, whispering ‘Good luck,’ to her before she walked up the stairs and sat on the stool, all of them watching as the hat was placed on her. "Smart, cunning, strong-willed, Logical, Ambitious, Romantic, friendly." The hat started, making Alexius’s grip tighten on Teddy in anticipation, completely and truly nervous, when, finally, the silence in the whole castle disappeared with the suddenly yell of “SLYTHERIN!” and the cheering of the Slytherin house, which caused Alexius to whistle and yell to her friend.

“You go gal!” which earned her some crazy stares from fellow first years, who were curious why she wasn’t trembling as the others were. She grinned as the next person was called, and the next; and then, after what seemed like FOREVER in Alexius’s eyes, she heard it.

“Alexius Lightning Peters,”

The girl then grinned, “Y’hear that, Tedster?” she then jumped- yes, jumped, off Teddy’s back, landing perfectly, “See ya later, alligator!” she exclaimed to him before basically running to the platform, and sitting with a ‘thud’ and a slight shake of the stool by halfway sitting, halfway jumping on the stool, grinning excitedly as the hat was placed on her head.

“Interesting,” the hat murmured, as Alexius gripped tightly at the chair, trying to keep from screaming from excitement.

“No right I’m interestin’ ye crazeh hat,” she joked silently, followed by her giggling to herself softly.

“Adventurous, and very brave, I see,” the hat said, as if completely ignoring what the girl said, “Well, there’s only one place for you,” then, her grin widening as a glint of excitement was seen in her eyes, catching eye contact with Teddy, then with Louis, who was staring at the Slytherin table for a second, and then Aniya, as the hat then exclaimed, “Better be…GRYFFINDOR!” the hat then exclaimed, causing said house to cheer and clap- and she could’ve sworn she heard a couple of whistles from the table.

Once the hat was taken from her head, she immediately stood up, and then screamed from excitement, “YAY!” She exclaimed, before jumping in circles, singing in a sing song voice, “Uh-huh, it’s awesome. I did it, Uh-huh, ‘Ogwarts ‘ules! Mwahahaha!” then, noticing everyone looking at her, she paused, then, grinned deviously, “Ye hear that, ‘orld?!” she exclaimed, pointing at the students in front of her, “THE, Alexius Lightning Peters, MADE IT! Bow down to ‘y amazin’ness!” she then bowed, “I ‘ove you all!” she then exclaimed, “And to all, a HAPPY SORTIN’!” she then said, before making the peace sign, “Alex out!” which was followed by her pretty much running down to the Gryffindor table, and plopped in a seat behind a student that looked as if he was in his third year, as she made a peace sign to Louis and Teddy as the next student was called up.

But then, she looked up and skimmed over the teachers, seeing Hagrid, a few others- but then a teacher, with black jaw-line length hair that had blonde highlights in it, and grayish green eyes, and suddenly a shiver ran down her spine as she saw him catch eye with her, and smirk. Which caused her to break eye contact and look back to the sorting; unsure of what just happened.

Oh, how interesting this year would truly be.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next