Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content Empty
PostSubject: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:06 am

"Harry Potter has been nothing but trouble since we got here." I heard Draco Malfoy said. "It's ruining my family's plans, all of them. All because of that stupid scarhead."

I rolled my eyes as I twirled my now pink hair around my finger. I never liked Draco, specially since he was so cocky after being sorted last year, almost made me wanna punch him after making a comment about how he'd rule the school before the year was out. And unfortunatelly he was right. He did rule the school, but I knew it was because his family was filthy rich.

I sat there in the compartment, waiting for my best friend to arrive, my loyal Ravie friend. She was so smart it was almost scarry, and she made me laugh so much with her wit, though I'm a Slytherin I bonded more with her than with students in my own house. Specially since we had the same taste in guys.

I turned my hair blue and walked out of the compartment, my black cat Alice followed me as I paced the corridor. Today I was impatient and excited for another year at Hogwarts, though last year wasn't cheery I felt this year would bring more excitement and adventure.

Last edited by xRainbow-Injectionsx on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:25 am

"Hey! Mudblood Mari! Get stoned lately?"

School hasn't even started, and yet I've already received taunts and mockings just going to the compartment. Mudblood Mari, Mari Stoned, other things of the such. The names Maria Stone; but that doesn't seem to exist in their heads.

Giving off a irritated sigh, I shook my head, ignoring the persistent ignoramuses; they're just intimidated, is all. I shouldn't pay them any mind, right?

Yeah... Right.

Besides, some day I'd be their boss. Ah, that day... That day will be glorious.

Letting a grin cross my features, my step kicked up a little bit and I continued on my way to the Slytherin compartments; I was excited, personally. My third year at Hogwarts; it was thrilling, especially with the thought of the Care of Magical Creatures class, which I'd been too excited for over break that I nearly just about squealed my mothers head off. Ah...

The grin widening on my features, I closed my eyes for just a few moments- suddenly running into a pacing figure with a 'Thud', landing on my buttox with my hands on the ground, keeping me from falling flat on my head, my eyes closed tightly- preparing for the taunts of whom I had ran into.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:46 am

"I told you not to hang out with mudbloods, Alexandria, they'll be the death of you." Draco said, his head sticking out from the compartment.

My eyes turned red and my hair turned black as night.
"Shut up, Malfoy!" I yelled at him, scaring him right back in. I shook my head and my eyes turned purple and my hair pink once more.

"Ms. Jolie, are you alright?" Professor Snape asked, aparently all the laughs were loud enough for him to hear from the other train car.

"I'm fine professor, Mari just didn't see me is all." I helped Mari up and dusted myself off.

Snape eyed Mari for a few seconds.
"10 points from Ravenclaw for wandering into the Slytherin area, Ms. Stone." And with that he walked away.

"Psh, I'm sure you'll be able to gain the points back." I said as I hugged her. "Oh Merlin, I'm so happy you're finally here! I missed you all summer, why didn't you write back!?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:56 am

I flinched at Draco's comment, letting out a sigh and smiling to Alexandria as she helped me up, dusting myself off as well.

"10 points from Ravenclaw for wandering into the Slytherin area, Ms. Stone."

My eye twitched, glaring at the ground as Snape spoke, "Yes, Professor Snape," I murmured, letting myself relax after he went away, grinning as I hugged her back, smiling sheepishly, "Yeah... Long story short..." I started, my expression dropping, "I'm not living in Swords anymore," I spoke, pointing behind me with my thumb as if that was where Ireland was, "Was unable to take Layla with me when I moved, she's coming later on in the year," I added on, talking about my Snow Owl, "So I didn't get any of the letters you sent me, and due to the surroundings of Muggles, I had no form of contact," I finished, rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.

Clapping my hands together, I let out a dramatic sigh, "Anyways! That said, because of the lack of contact, how was your summer, then? And do you want to go find a compartment in the other sections? I don't feel like being around Mouthwash in there," I nodded to the Slytherin compartment door, fingering the necklaces around my neck- one a key with a rainbow string, the other a chain with the dog tag of the Ravenclaw house on it.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:09 am

I frowned at Maria's explanation as to why she didn't write and I nodded. We walked out of the train and moved to the Ravenclaw section, she sat in an empty compartment. Alice climbed to my lap and curled up into a ball, wandering into her kitty dreamland.

"My summer was pretty good, me and my family went to France to visit my family, I wrote you asking if you wanted to go but since I had no reply my family told me I had to go anyways. Not that I minded going, France is beautiful but I would have liked you to see it." I said as I petted Alice. "We were there for a month and then the last month of summer we spent it remodeling the house and me getting everything ready for term." I smiled at her. "I loved France, but I love Hogwarts much more."

The train began to move and I got butterflies in my stomach, I was returning home, my crazy, hectic home.

We stayed quiet for a bit, Alice's purring was the only thing heard for a few minutes before I looked at Mari again.
"So why did you have to move?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 am

"Sounds fun," I grinned, placing my backpack on the seat beside me and pulling my legs up, sitting indian-style on the seat, "I bet it was beautiful. I've always wanted to visit France- I heard there was a big forest full of thestrals and Dragons somewhere near Paris, that would be amazing..." I sighed dreamily, "You'll have to take me next time, though," I spoke, staring at her stubbornly.

I let a smile cross my face as the train began to move, the thought of going back to Hogwarts causing extreme butterflies to fill my stomach; my fingers going to the rim of my Fox hat, steadily pulling it down atop my pink hair.

"So why did you have to move?"

Immediately the frown fell from my lips and my eyes opened; steadily, I brought my legs up and hugged my knees to my chest, letting out a sigh. She asked, so I had to tell her, we've been friends since my first year- it wouldn't be right to keep secrets.

"Messy, messy situations," I started off, staring off into space, "Durring my second year, parents got into fights, dad kept cheating. Hit mum a few times. Those letters I got that I wouldn't read? Parents complaining about the other. Durring summer, it got so bad that mum took me and left for Dublin; unfortunately, the most I could grab was what I have in my backpack and trunk now," I explained, tightening my hug on my legs, "Haven't heard from him since. Godparents are getting the rest of our stuff from Swords while I'm here."

I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh, "Dublins hell, though," I added on, "Mum's been sobbing over dad; she's becoming a royal bitch. The kids there aren't much better. I've adopted two new nicknames, 'Bloody Mari' and 'Duck-mutt Lyn'." I let out a weak smile, "The adults are worse, though. The kids have the politeness to say it to my face, the adults are kind to your face, but the moment you leave they're gossiping freaks. I hate it."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 am

I gasped as I heard why she had to move and I frowned.
"Oh Mari, you should have owled me when you had the chance so you could have stayed over and escape from everything." I felt so sad now, to know what she had to go through in two short months, and how students treated her here at Hogwarts. It just wasn't fair to her.

Here I was, the daughter of two loving pureblood wizards, an heiress to a forture, everything handed to me. And there she was, suffering because of her parents, with no one to turn to. I had to help somehow.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? I could ask mum if you can stay over on the holidays, I'm sure she'll say yes."

I didn't know what to say, I felt so bad for her, and for her mother too.

A Ravenclaw prefect interupted my guilt.
"We'll be arriving at Hogwarts within an hour, keep your cloaks ready."

I nodded at the prefect, I already had my cloak on my arm. She went away and I turned to Mari once more.
"Oh Mari I'm so sorry." I thought for a moment. "And I'm sorry I'm making such a fuzz about it too."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:50 am

I shrugged, offering a small smile, "I still couldn't of. Things were so hectic that I was barely able to come back to Hogwarts- if I had decided to leave off with you, hell would've been unleashed," I spoke, resting my cheek on my knee as I stared out the window, "And mum's never been to fond of Wizardry and Witchcraft, you know, so there was no chance she would've come. Just gotta live through it; my Godparents are moving, though. Said if things don't get better, they'll take me with them," a sudden blush crossed my features, "Apparently, they're moving near the Weasleys..." I murmured, letting out a light smile.

"I'll have to see about coming over summer, though. I'm staying here for Christmas, I know that; I miss Hogwarts too much, despite the bumbling buffoons."

"We'll be arriving at Hogwarts within an hour, keep your cloaks ready."

I nodded to the Prefect before she left, pulling my legs back into the indian-style position and leaning to my backpack, unzipping a pocket and pulling out the robes, keeping them ready for when we arrive.

"Don't worry about it, Andri," I nodded to her, letting a weak smile cross my lips, "Besides, it's a new year. New victims, new pranks. I finally get to join the group at Hogsmeade, too. Why worry about family? I have all the family I need here."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:30 am

Andri, she called me. It brought a smile to my face, it was weird but it was cute, just like me and her. Honestly, before Harry Potter, I thought we were the weirdest students at Hogwarts.
"Alright, but just tell me if there's anything I can do, alright?"

I looked out the window, she said her godparents would be moving near the Weasleys and my heart skipped a beat.
"Are you as excited about seeing the twins as I am?" I smiled brightly. "I'm sure they've gotten much cuter! Just like they did last year, and the year before that." I was rambling and I laughed so I could stop. "Freddy is so adorable." I said with a dreamy sigh. "Wonder what mischief they'll be up to this year." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:49 am

"Will let you know, mate," I spoke, letting a laugh out at the thick Irish accent revealing itself.

Suddenly, red flashed up my cheeks, causing me to hug my legs to my chest again, this time in a shy manner.

"I bet George has gotten even cuter," I murmured, nervous butterflies clanking around in my stomach again, "I haven't heard from them either, adding on to that, how are they? Has George said anything about me?" I asked- having admitted to my crush on the Ginger durring second year.... Just not to him... Or anyone besides Andri, for that matter.

"Probably all kinds. I remember that on the way home before summer break, they said that they would be dragging us for help into their schemes this year. What do you think they have up their sleeves?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side, still aware of the heat flushed into my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am

I tilted my head and smiled at Mari.
"George said the same thing Fred said, basically they can't wait to see us so they can get us in trouble." I laughed.

"If I'm not mistaken, they bought fresh dungbombs about a week ago, or at least that's what poor Ronald told me." I shuddered at the thought of the evil smell, making Alice open her eyes. "I'm sorry, Ali." I stroked her chin and she went back to sleep. "I'm pretty sure torturing Filch will be on the agenda, no doubt about it." I smiled, I liked getting in trouble with the twins.

We got quiet again, I was pretty sure Mari was thinking the same thing I was thinking. We couldn't wait to see the Weasley twins.

The hour passed quickly, we ate sweets from the trolly and began to talk about everything that had happened last term and what we guessed would happen this year, about how awesome it was to be in the same school as the Boy Who Lived, and how we thought it was so unfair that Dumbledore gave Gryffindor those extra points. Before we knew it we had arrived at Hogmeade station.

Hagrid's voice rang lound and clear, telling the first years to head over to the docks, the rest of the students had to ride carriages to the castle. I didn't mind though, the castle looked beautiful along the way.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am

I pouted slightly at the news, but smiled, "Well, I can't wait to see them either," I spoke, letting out a soft sigh.

"That sounds like a blast, I can't wait," I added on, letting out a great grin, clapping my hands together; "And after that detention Filch gave us before term ended last year...." my expression became devious, "His time here will be hell."

I let out a soft laugh, leaning back in the seat and closing my eyes, letting the sound of the train moving drone in and the silence of the conversation increase; just thinking, glad to be so near the two Weasley's again; despite the fact that they, like Andri, have a 'I will MURDER you' position to the bullying I get, even though I tell them all to not worry on it.

Yeah, this year will be fun, though.

Eventually, the train stopped, and we all stood up; leaving our luggage in the train, as we knew magic would teleport everything to the dorms, except the first years, their luggage would go to the hallway until they were sorted.

"First years, follow me! Everyone else, the carriages are up the path!"

Hagrid. The thought of seeing the great oaf again sent a smile to my face. This year was going to be intense, I could tell. What kind of intense, I didn't know.

Walking on to the path, my robes on and all that great stuff, Andri and I were heading towards the carriages. I loved the carriages, so much- despite the fact that barely anyone else knew that they weren't carried by magic, and would look at me oddly, I loved the thestrals. They're so kind, so beautiful.

"Should we wait for the twins?" I questioned; as we were ahead of everyone else in line, and stopped at the first carriage, "Maybe they'll want to ride up with us."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:50 pm

"Well, I don't k--" My thoughts were interrupted.

"Fred!" I heard Percy say. "Give me the dungbombs, I won't allow you to make a fool of me when I'm trying to impress Dumbledor so I can be Head Boy next year!"

"You mean Bighead Boy." Fred and George said at the same time. I couldn't help but giggle.

"I don't--"

"Shush, Percy, the girls are here, run off." George said.

Percy scowled.
"Do not use the dungbombs." He said before leaving.

I didn't know what to do, my heart raced and I could feel my face getting red.
"H-hey you guys!" I said nervously.

"Hello ladies!" George said and gave me a kiss on the cheek before hugging Mari. "Haven't heard from you all summer, Stone. Where's you been?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm

I let out a small laugh at the sound of Percy's voice. The redhead Weasley.

He didn't like me much, either. Probably due to the fact that I'm not a 'By-the-rules' type of person, mixed with my reputation of "Mari Stoner."

Ah, he'll get pranked this year, too, as per usual.

"Shush, Percy, the girls are here, run off."

I felt my face hear up again at George's voice; letting out another laugh when I heard Percy 'humph' before walking off, grinning as I waved to the twins coming about.

"Hey, you two. Getting into trouble before term even begins?" I questioned jokingly to the two.

"You know it, Mari," Fred spoke up, grinning as he walked over, "Long time no see, you two!" he exclaimed dramatically, giving Alexandria a great big hug, and me just the same.

"Too long," I responded, sticking my tongue out in a joking, jealous manner at Andri when George kissed her cheek, but returned his hug happily.

"Haven't heard from you all summer, Stone. Where's you been?"

"Yeah! I've been wondering about that too," Fred spoke, eyeing me intently, "What? Do you not like us anymore?"

"No no, not that," I responded, smiling at them weakly, "I moved over summer. Was unable to bring Layla with me, and I was unable to get any of your letters. Layla's coming later, but due to the move, I had no contact. I'm sorry," I spoke hurriedly, proceeding to clap my hands together near immediately after.

"That said, then! Shall we?" I tilted my head to the side, nodding to the carriage behind us.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm

The twins nodded as they listened to Mari explain why she hadn't written in so long, George had a slight frown, he knew things with her parents weren't the best in the world.
"Ah, well... At least you're here now!" He smiled and ruffled Mari's hair abit. "C'mon, let's go, I'm starving!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed, I was pretty hungry too. I was so excited this morning about going to Hogwarts that I didn't eat a thing. We got on the carriages and we were on our way to Hogwarts, being pulled by something Mari called 'thestrals', which apparently only people who had seen someone die could see them. I had to ask her some time why she can see them.

Fred sat next to me, a move I wasn't expecting, and in front of us sat Mari and George, I could see Mari blushing like mad, and I was sure I looked pretty scarlet as well. The ride was full of laughter as Fred and George told us all the pranks they pulled over the summer, specially to their brother Percy. Percy wasn't necesarilly a bad guy, but he really was a pain in the neck. They also told us about how they stole their father's car to go rescue Harry from his uncle's place, who I heard was pretty horrid, and how their mother almost had their heads.

We reached the castle and I took Alice out of my pocket.
"You know where to go, love." I said as I gently put the kitten on the floor.

Quickly we made our way to the Great Hall to await this year's sorting ceremony. The Weasley's little sister was going to be sorted this year and they were pretty excited about that. I made my way to the Slytherin table after hugging Fred, George and Mari. I sat between Draco and Marcus Flint, who hadn't changed one bit since last year.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm

"Merlin, yes! Food!" Fred exclaimed, agreeing with George.

I let out a small laugh at George's comment of food, and laughed even more at Fred's agreement; shaking my head at the silly twins.

Immediately they climbed into the carriage, my face heating up immediately when George sat beside of me, I laughed slightly, though, when I saw Andri's face heat up when Fred sat beside her.

Once we made it to the castle, then to the great hall, I proceeded to give George and Fred great hugs before I went to the Ravenclaw table, excited for the the sorting to start; wondering if the twin's sister will break the Gryffindor tradition.

"Alexandria~" Flint's voice sounded, excited at the sight of his forever crush. "It's great to see you- I bet you're happy to see the best Wizard in all of the land," he tilted his head to the side, a cocky grin firm on his lips, "Of course, who wouldn't be?" he smirked, running a hand through his hair.

"Welcome back to another year of Hogwarts!" Dumbledore exclaimed once everyone was inside the building, except for the new first years, "Now, if we may begin; Professor McGonagall, would you do the honers of letting in the first years?"

Immediately complying, the said Professor left the room, only to come back with a hoard of First years following her, causing a smile to cross my lips at their nervous faces, remembering that that was me just three years ago. Once settled, McGonagall then proceeded to start with her usual first-year speech, proceeding by her pulling out her list and reading off the first name. "Amelia Vanetta Seoul."

After a few moments, cheers erupted from my table at the first Ravenclaw of the night; an exciting moment.

The sorting continued on- laughter erupting from my mouth at the excited freak outs of the Weasleys (minus Percy) and Harry Potter when Ginny made it into Gryffindor, shaking my head at their insanity.

Finally, though, after what seemed like forever, the last of the kids were sorted and at their tables- Dumbledore gave his speech, introducing the new DADA teacher, Gildroy Lockhart (Gross), and finally, the food was out; much to the relief of everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 pm

I laughed at Marcus, unintentionally of course, and I ruffled his hair.
"I think you're happier than I am, dear. It is not often one encounters a goddess." I said jokingly, acting as cocky as he was right now.

"Goddess of odd." Draco said, I slapped him upside the head. "Hey!"

"Sorry, it slipped." I said with a roll of the eyes.

"Sure it slipped, my fa--" Draco was interrupted by Dumbledore's loud voice.

The sorting ceremony went by quick, and I was quite disappointed Ginevra Weasley wasn't sorted into Slytherin, it would have nice to have their little sister on my team. But at least the entire set was in Gryffindor, their parents would be proud.

I stuffed my face rather quickly, since the excitement wore down a bit I could really feel the hunger pains. Pansy looked at me with wide eyes because of how fast I ate and I almost choked trying not to laugh at her face.

I looked at Gilderoy Lockhart, our new DADA teacher and I couldn't help but shiver. I could see it in his eyes, something wasn't right about him. I got up after Dumbledore gave one last speech and we all went to our respective common rooms, so as we could sleep early to get up early for our first day of school.

----------------------------------
"I've decided to crash the Gryffindor table." I said, the soft curls of my purple hair bouncing slightly as I sat down with the Weasley group. "Morning all." I could feel Hermione's eyes on me, it was like I fascinated her. "Do I amuse you, Granger?"

She looked surprised.
"Uhm, no. You're just... interesting I suppose."

I smiled and winked at her. I could feel something tugging at my robes, when I looked down I saw naughty little Alice who apparently followed me out of my room.
"Naughty girl, you were supposed to stay in the common room!" I said as I picked her up, she was so cute and tiny I couldn't be mad at her for long. "Huhm..." I said looking around. "I wonder if Mari would crash too."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm

"Nice to see you crash our table, Alexandria," Fred spoke, laughing at his friend; and laughing at Ron, who's mouth was full of food. Laughing again at the embarrassed blush of Hermione when Alexandria caught her staring.

"Ouch! Hermione!" Ron immediately exclaimed once Hermione slapped him over the shoulder with the book; earning another laugh from the group, "What was that for?"

"You're being rude, Ron!" she exclaimed, "Don't you EVER stop eating?" she added on.

"No," The twins said for Ron, grinning at the brother who was now glaring at the twins.

"I wonder if Mari would crash too."

"Speak of the devil," Harry spoke from beside Hermione, eyeing the entrance- the slightly disheveled appearence of myself walking in, exhausted from the lack of sleep- suddenly glad that classes didn't officially start for another few hours.

"Bad nights rest, Mari?" Fred spoke up, a worried expression towards me as I sat down between the two twins, my elbows resting on the table and my hands propping up my chin, staring at the table.

"Nightmares, again," I murmured, giving off a dramatic sigh about the constant fears that have been plaguing my dreams since I was nine. The same two, reoccuring nightmares that I've not spoken aloud to anyone as of yet; after giving off another side, I raised my head slightly, smiling weakly to the group, "Anyways, hello guys! I hope you all got a good nights rest."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:26 pm

George put an arm around Mari's shoulders and squeezed her tightly.
"Aww, poor little Mari!" He said as he squeezed. "We still have a few hours before classes, how's about we do something fun to lift her mood?"

"Like what?" Percy interjected. "You're not allowed to go to the grounds yet."

"You know, Percy, some people shut up from time to time." I said, a bit irritated. "Go suck up to Dumbledore."

"Owned." Fred and George said at the same time.

Percy glared daggers at me but then looked away.

I looked at Ginny and smiled at her.
"Welcome to Hogwarts, my name is Alexandria Soleil Jolie." I winked. "Ever need some girl time I'm there." Ginny looked a bit nervous, I noticed she stared at my uniform for a while. "Oh don't worry, I don't bite." I smiled and tilted my hair.

Ginny let out a shy smile.
"Thanks." She said politely before sneaking a peek at Harry, she was cute.

"Jolie!" I heard Draco shout from the Slytherin table, I looked back and saw Draco pointing at Marcus, who was smiling at me and mouthed to me that I should go over there.

"You come over here." I mouthed to him, his smile washed away.

"Still after you, eh?" George asked.

I shrugged and laughed.
"I'm irresistible, dude."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 pm

"Nightmares aren't any good!" Fred exclaimed; a grin crossing his features at the blush that heated up my cheeks, "I agree, George. We should do something to lift the spirits!"

I smiled lightly, having no objections to the arm that remained around my shoulder, sticking my tongue out at Percy as he spoke, laughing with the group as Andri owned him.

"Remind me why you're the SLytherin here, Andri?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side; letting out a joking grin, sending a glare towards Percy, then nodding to Andri, "Did you sleep well, mate?" I asked, grinning again at my Irish accent. It's always amused me for some reason.

"Nice to finally meet you, Ginny. I'm Maria Evelyn Stone," I spoke after Alexandria introduced herself to Ginny, nodding to the girl, but not moving from my position beside George, as I enjoyed being near him, despite the fact that I was positive he looked at me as a sister, much to my dismay.

I flinched at the sound of Draco Malfoy- the popular bully of his year; expecting some sort of insult before realizing that he was paying no attention to me.

"Still after you, eh?"

Fred laughed lightly, "Does that boy not give up?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side, then letting out another laugh, "Yes, you're so irresistible. I don't think I can take it much longer, what about you, Georgey?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:40 am

"I don't think I can either, it's like she had her own gravitational pull." George grinned, and before I knew it I was pounced on and pinned on the floor by the twins, and they proceeded to tickle me.

"No! Stop! You guys!" I said between laughs, I was so damn tickleish right now the slightest touch made me explode with giggles. "Someone help me!" I roared within the fit of giggles.

"No one can help you now, Jolie!" George said, almost like an evil villain who's only job was to make my nerves explode.

And then someone cleared their throat, causing the Weasley twins to stop tickling me. When I could finally opened my eyes, it was Marcus, who was now scowling at them.

"What is it, Marcus?" I asked after I cleared my throat of all giggles.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:55 am

I pouted when George moved from my side, but let out laughter at their torture of Andri; it was worth it, to see the older girl be tickled. The others at the table (Minus Percy and Hermione, who was scowling at their childish behaviour) must've thought so too, as they were laughing as well.

"It's your fault for being so irresistible! Otherwise this wouldn't be happening to you!" Fred exclaimed jokingly, grinning to the girl- blinking when they heard the clearing of the throat, making the two stop and slowly stand up.

"What do you think YOU'RE doing to my lovely?" Flint questioned, tilting his head to the side, "You're not allowed to pounce on her like that."

"Oh? Says who?" Fred retorted, a threatening stance to Flint.

"Says me, of course. No one's allowed to go so far as to tough past her shoulders except for me!"

"You're not her property," I spoke up, having moved from the table to beside the twins, feeling the need to stand up for my friend.

"No one asked you, mudblood Mari. Why don't you go and get yourself stoned already. Everyone knows you love getting your head high," he snapped at me, causing me to bite my lip.

"Or better yet, run off to those muggle parents of yours, we all know you don't belong here- you're worse scum than you Weasley blood-traiters," Draco added on, suddenly appearing from beside Marcus, smirking as my composure visibly fell.

"Nice one, Draco," Flint smirked to his friend friend, then turned his head back to the twins, "Now, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 am

"Leave Mari alone, buttface." George said, clearly angered. "And Alexandria doesn't belong to you, she belongs to no one."

Ron and Harry stood up once they saw Draco and took their place just in case anything were to happen. I stood up and dusted myself off calmly.
"Where do you go off thinking you can touch everything else?" I asked him, my eyes turned completely black, and my fangs grew. I gave him a psycho smile. "You're no one special." Draco and Marcus looked really freaked out. "Leave, and take your egos with you."

They both stepped away slowly, then ran out of the Great Hall. I looked at my friends, and everyone around me, everyone looked freaked out. So my eyes turned purple and my fangs were back to normal.
"What? It pays to be a metamorphmagi." I said with a giggle.

"Wicked." The twins said in unison, causing me to blush slightly. I gave them a kind smile.

Everyone at the Great Hall returned to what they were doing, as if nothing happened.

"You're amazing, you know." Ron said to me. "Freaky, but amazing."

"Aww, thank you Ronald." I said and ruffled his hair, then I looked at Mari and hugged her. "Are you okay, love?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:25 am

I let out a sigh of relief once the two left, giving a smile to Alexandria, used to her creepy forms. I've seen them enough the past two years, at least.

I quickly returned Alexandria's hug, then took my seat in the middle of the twins back; still rather pephed from the two Slytherin's; but used to it. "Yeah, I'm fine," I answered finally, giving the girl a weak smile, "I've had worse done in Dublin, mate. Nothing I'm not used to," I spoke, shrugging, letting out a slight sigh, "What about you, though, you okay?" I questioned.

"Those buttfaces, who do they think they are? Picking on OUR Ireland and hitting on OUR France," Fred said jokingly, though he was worried about me, I knew they knew I was sensitive. "That's just unacceptable, isn't it?" he spoke to his twin, sighing dramatically.

"I'm fine, guys, seriously," I spoke up, shaking my head at the nickname, "You don't need to stick up for me or worry about me, you know. It's Andri you need to protect over there," I joked, nodding my head to her, "I mean, come on, Marcus Flint is hitting on her, wouldn't that be worse?" she grinned.

"Draco's just a jerk," Harry spoke, eyes narrowing at the table, as if it was Draco, "Flint isn't any better," he sighed, then looked up, turning to the group, "What classes do you guys have first, anyways?"

"Potions," I responded irritatedly, "Snape my first period for the rest of the year. Great, isn't it? Seriously, Andri, what does your house-leader hate about everyone who's not Slytherin?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:40 am

I frowned at Mari's comment about Dublin, I still felt that such a great person having such a terrible life was totally unfair.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I managed to smile at her.

"Those buttfaces, who do tey think they are? Picking on OUR Ireland and hitting on OUR France. That's just unacceptable, isn't it?"

George nodded.
"Unacceptable indeed." He said, I could see on his face he was really angry.

" Ils sont idiots." I said, meaning 'they're idiois' in French. "Marcus has been like this for a while so I'm pretty much used to him, but it really pisses me off when he talks like I'm just a thing he bought and doesn't want to share."

"Are you sure you're alright?" George asked Mari, now that he knew I was alright he had time to focus on her.

"I'm fine, guys, seriously. You don't need to stick up for me or worry about me, you know. It's Andri you need to protect over there. I mean, come on, marcus Flint is hitting on her, wouldn't that be worse?"

The twins laughed.
"True." They said.

I ruffled Harry's hair.
"It's something you get used to."

"Our first class is DADA." George said.

"We get to be annoyed every morning!" I said with fake enthusiasm, I had already spoken once to Professor Lockhart, he was so full of himself. "Professor Snape doesn't have anything against other houses," I replied to Maria, "he just wants his house to win is all." I scratched the back of my head. Alice climbed up my leg, finally coming out from under the table after being scared with all the comotion. "Come here, love." I put the tiny kitten in my pocket. "You better not meow in class."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next