Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:18 pm

My dear? I struggled to keep the nervous giggles from flowing at those two simple but oh so powerful words. I looked at him for a few seconds and then looked at our victims with intense thought. Another evil smirk decorated my face.

"Oh, oh..." George said. "I know that smile, what are you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing..." I said, touching my wand to my chin again. "Just... You two are going to be our slaves until the holidays, and if you don't comply we'll torture you with more than ordinary tickles."

"But that's not right!" George said, feeling slightly defeated. "Fred, c'mon, I'm your brother!"
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 pm

"Oh god," I murmured, my eyes widening at the evil smirk crawling unto Andri's lips, suddenly scared for my life yet again.

"You two are going to be our slaves until the holidays, and if you don't comply we'll torture you with more than ordinary tickles."

"...Oh, come on, Alexandria!" I pouted, knowing her stubborn ways, so chose to gang up on Fred with George again, "You can't do this. Come on, Freddy! Would you do that to your twin and his bestest female friend ever?!" I exclaimed, hoping to get him back on our side.

"I don't know..." Fred spoke, obviously liking the idea of us being their slaves.

"Fred, c'mon, I'm your brother!"

"And I'm the bestest friend of your brother!" I added on, slightly panicked.

"You got my robe wet!"

"That's not the point! You were about to betray us!"

"You still got my robe wet!" Fred exclaimed, letting out a small laugh, "Lets do it!" he nodded to Alexandria, the idea set in motion, "No mercy!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 pm

"HUZZAH!" I shouted, pointing my wand up in the air. "So it's settled then, slaves until the holidays!" I smiled. "But we've tortured you guys enough for the day, so we'll start tomorrow." I said to them.

I took off Fred's robe which was still soaking wet, and as soon as I did I began to shiver again.
"Damn it."

George got up and helped Mari up as well, he dusted himself off and looked back at the lake, where we left all the food, tables, radio and our school stuff.
"Let's get our things and get back into the castle before Alexandria catches pneumonia."

I rolled my eyes at him, but he was right. I got sick quite easily and I wasn't abotu go get sick before I could try out for Quidditch next week. So we all went back and picked up our stuff, leaving the mess to the house elves who had agreed to help us, and we went back to the warmth of the castle. My bikini was still wet so I didn't even bother to put my uniform on. I could feel the eyes of younger boys on me, I knew what they were thinking, how hot I looked and blah blah blah. Typical preteen crap.

Fred's trunks were wet too, so he didn't bother either to put his uniform on, which made me blush because of how handsome he looked with the light coming from the candles in the Hogwarts corridors.

I felt George nudged me and I looked at him, just when I did he looked at Fred and then winked at me, my cheeks looked like cherry tomatoes, so I decided to look at the floor so my long hair could cover my face.

"Oi." He whispered into Mari's ear. "Is there something going on with Jolie towards Fred?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm

"Ah! The sweet sound of slavery!" Fred joked, laughing at how bad that sounded afterward; laughing even more when I stuck my tongue out at him, but couldn't hide the small pink tint that went to my cheeks when George helped me up, which made him laugh further, but proceeded to nod after George spoke, "Yeah, don't want our little friend to get sick, do we?" he spoke, ruffling Alexandria's hair before we all went back to the table, me giving George his robe back and slipping on my uniform, since I we were dry, unlike the two I sprayed with water.

Once George was dressed, too, we all grabbed our stuff and went back to the seclusion of the large castle ahead of us, not failing to notice the stares of the teens my age and younger that were directed to Andri and Fred; unable to keep from letting out a small laugh; Fred was just strutting about, acting like he ruled the place, obviously noticing the stares as well.

I jumped slightly when George suddenly whispered in my ear; a shudder coursing through my spine and a blush sparking on my cheeks, matching my hair- if only it was long enough to hide. "Not that I know of," I whispered back to him, "Sure seems like it though, huh?" I grinned, letting out a small laugh; "If there was, though, I'm sure Andri would've told me, or Fred would've told you. Unless they're being secretive. Hm... Curious. Should we band together against them, like they've done against us?" I questioned, letting out another small laugh.

"Hey!" Fred suddenly exclaimed, making me jump once again from the shock of hearing a voice, "What are you two whispering about over there? You better not be conspiring over there!"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 pm

I jumped too when Fred spoke, I was right next to him so I got the shock of his voice even harder.
"Freddy! Don't do that!" I said rubbing the side of my head where my eardrum was. "Scared me half to death!"

"You see there, Fred? You scared her." George said and put an arm around me. "See? If you hadn't gone to the dark side, me and Mari would have defended you against him."

I rolled my eyes and gently pushed his arm off me, I laughed.
"It doesn't matter what you do, George, you're still going to be our slaves." Out of the corner of my eye I could see Marcus staring at me, mouth open in suprise. I immediately covered myself with everything I was holding so he wouldn't check me out any longer.

George pouted.
"But we've been so good to you."

"You have not." I raised my eyebrow. "Tickling me wasn't very nice, and neither was ruining my mo-- ruining your brother's robe." My cheeks got pink again, this was getting both annoying and ridiculous. "Plus, you wanted to conspire against me and steal my diary."

"Fred wanted to do it too!"

"Not anymore, right Freddy?" I looked at him with puppy pout and all.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 pm

"Ah, but they might be whispering against us!" Fred exclaimed, laughing slightly, "But I apologize."

"See? If you hadn't gone to the dark side, me and Mari would have defended you against him."

"We would indeed!" I agreed, slightly jealous of Andri for just a moment, "Why not rethink your decision?" I spoke, an eyebrow raised.

"It doesn't matter what you do, George, you're still going to be our slaves."

"...Damn." I murmured, pouting, but proceeded to laugh a bit; Fred, however, seemed to stand a little closer to Andri in a bit of a defensive position- noticing Flint's drools; which were unnoticed by myself.

"But we've been so good to you."

"Highly true! I mean, why on earth would you be so cruel to whom is practically your sister?"

"George is my actual brother," Fred retorted to my comment with a laugh, "And I'm still cruel to him."

"That's different, you're twins!"

"Nu-uh! How would you know it's different? You're not a twin!" he exclaimed defensively, remembering clearly at being told that I was an only child.

I flinched slightly, but let out a small laugh, "You're right. I'm not. Guess I don't know then," I gave up, letting out a dramatic sigh, but continued to laugh anyways.

"Not anymore, right Freddy?"

"Huh what?" Fred blinked, having not paid attention to the conversation George and Andri, "Oh, yeah! Not anymore, not at all," he answered, deciding to just agree.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 pm

I smiled at him.
"Nothing."

"Fine then," George said tangling his arm with Mari's, "me and Mari will just have to start a war against the two of you."

"Don't start anything you won't be able to finish, Georgie." I said with a wink. "You'll see, it won't be long before Mari joins our side, after all, I'm her best friend, you're just her friend. See the difference? The word 'best'?" I grinned.

"As if!" He said to me. "Mari is a loyal friend."

"Exactly." I grinned.

He blinked for a few times before sighing.
"You know, Alexandria, you're too smart." He sounded defeated.

For a few seconds I felt bad.
"I'm so-- Wait a minute, I see what you did there." I stook a few steps back, accidentally pushing myself against Fred, which quickly made me take a step forward and hide under my long curly locks. "You're not tricking me, Weasley."

He stuck his tongue out at me.
"C'mon Mari, let's go to the Great Hall and plot our revenge whilst eating a meal far more delicious than that Jolie made us earlier."

I had to say, that hurt a little bit.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:43 pm

My face was ten shades of red. I knew it. I could FEEL it. Why? Because George's arm was tangled with mine.

Yeah, I had a bit too much of a crush on this boy.

"Yeah, and we'll plan it out greatly!" I exclaimed; laughing at my fail wording, sticking my tongue out at the two.

"Psh, I know my brother. Whatever you two plan, I'll be able to see," Fred spoke, grinning.

"Not if we use my mind in the master plan!" I retorted back to Fred, nodding my head, then proceeding to listen to the scene between George and Andri, letting out a laugh, "Are you sure about that, Alexandria?" I spoke, sticking my tongue out to her, "My, you two are on the dark side! I believe the good is where I reign, no matter your cookies or not!"

Fred let out a laugh, shaking his head, "But you must! You must join us!" he exclaimed, before immediately turning red when Alexandria walked into him, making me laugh and stick out my tongue; not mentioning it for his sake.

"C'mon Mari, let's go to the Great Hall and plot our revenge whilst eating a meal far more delicious than that Jolie made us earlier."

"Be nice, Georgey. Don't sink to their level!" I exclaimed, half-jokingly, noticing the slight hurt on Alexandria's face, but I made my way to the great Hall with him anyways, "But yes, lets! Oh, how we'll get them. They won't see it coming!"

Fred laughed as we walked into the great hall, shaking his head as he walked beside Andri, "For the record, I like your cooking!" he exclaimed, "But are you sure she'll give into us, Alex? I mean, she does have quite a bit of a crush on our dear Georgey, doesn't she?" he whispered to Alexandria.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:12 am

George looked at Mari for a few seconds before chuckling and smirking.
"You know, Stone. I'm starting to think you're an evil mastermind, should I start being more careful around you?" He joked before putting his arm around Mari's shoulder. "I have a few ideas as to how to get back at them, but what Fred said is true. He'll see it coming if it's from me since he's my twin, that and sleeping in the same dorm doesn't leave much privacy for planning evil things."He thought for a moment as he allowed Mari to sit down before he did. "So you can plan and I'd give you everything necessary to see it through. What do you think?"

---------
"For the record, I like your cooking!"
I laughed at this.
"Why thank you, sir. At least I know one Weasley has good taste." I winked at him, blushing a bit because of the compliment. It was absurd how much this boy made me blush. "Sure, it does look like she had a crush on George," I said pretending to not really know anything, "but I've been her best friend since her first day at Hogwarts. How could she not join us?"

I took hold of Fred's wrist, stoping him from entering the Great Hall. I looked at him, his shirt unbottoned, I felt like a dork for staring at his abdomen for 3 short seconds. I took a few steps back from him so he could see how I was dressed, only in my bikini.
"I don't think we're dressed appropriately for dinner, don't you think we should go change?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 am

"You know, Stone. I'm starting to think you're an evil mastermind, should I start being more careful around you?"

"Only if you turn to the dark side, mate," I spoke, grinning to the taller boy; unable to keep the blush from forming on my cheeks again when he put his arms over my shoulder.

Taking a seat at the table, I waited for George to sit down before putting food on her plate, nodding thoughtfully, "Alright. But you could tell me those ideas, I might be able to come up with something to build off of them, make it completely suspenseful and unexpected."

Letting out a sigh, I bit bit lip, mey mind in thought, "You're lucky I'm a Ravenclaw, Georgey. Since I'm still no where near your level of expertise, this will take quite a lot of thinking," I grinned.

-----------------

"Oh, good taste. Better looks. Funnier personality. You know, I'm the whole package," Fred grinned cockily, running a hand through his hair in a joking way, the nodding thoughtfully, "Well, yes. But at the same time, she probably thinks you'll give in eventually. And she is pretty damn stubborn, as well," he spoke, about to enter the great hall when he was pulled back by Andri; not failing to notice her eyes on his chest, making his cocky grin enlarge.

"We probably should," he agreed, "I don't think the girls could handle it," he added on, letting out a laugh, "Or the boys, in your case."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:26 am

"Of course they couldn't handle it, I'm irresistable, remember?" I said to Fred and winked at him before walking the oposite direction, giving some sass to my step as if to prove my irresistable point. My face was red, but of course he couldn't see it, now, could he? I made it to the dungeons to find Alice waiting for me in front of the blank wall. "Hello, darling." I said to her, and she meowed at me in response.

I stood in front of the wall and made sure Fred or George were around to hear the password.
"Pure Power." The door appeared before me and I walked in, making sure Ali was in too and I closed it, the common room seemed empty, except for one person. Marcus. I sighed, what would he say now when he saw me half naked?

---------------------------------
"I may be an expert, but so is Fred, so I'll have to think of something pretty epic to fool him. Having a pretty Ravie by my side doesn't hurt either." He winked at the young girl.

"I swear, Hermione, I heard like... a voice coming from the walls." Harry said as he, Ron and Hermione sat down in front of them.

"And I've already told you, you have to go over to Dumbledore and tell him." Hermione looked a bit annoyed. "Why don't you ever listen to what I tell you?"

"Are you alright, Hermie?" George asked.

Hermione looked at him and sighed.
"I haven't seen Ginny around, it seems you really did hurt her feelings with taking her diary away."

George was filled with guilt and he sighed.
"I'm sure she'll get over it, after all, the bloody thing was empty."

"It could have been bewitched, you've done it before for your pranks. I'm guessing she knew you could probably take the spell off and read everything." Hermione began to pile food on her plate. "But sure, I guess she'll be over it in a while."

George smiled at Hermione before turning his gaze to Mari once more.
"Do you have anything in that precious brain of yours?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:49 am

"Oh, of course I remember," Fred grinned, winking to the girl as well; his face sparking up a bright red color when she walked off the way she did, only proceeding to laugh and head to the direction of his dorm.

"Hello, my love!" Marcus exclaimed, walking up to her, a smirk on his lips, "Look what you're wearing, just for me, isn't it?" he questioned, "I must say, I don't like you wearing it in front of all the other boys, they better not be staring at my property," he added on, still eyeing her with the smirk firm on his lips.

--------------

Immediately, my cheeks shot up in flames, by both the winking and the compliment; but I merely ignored it and smirked up to him, "Yeah, I know. I'm brilliant, aren't I?"

Immediately my attention was focused to the trio coming up and sitting beside us, my head tilting in a curious manner, "Voices?" I whispered to myself, but figured I wouldn't bring it up. I wouldn't be able to help, anyways. They'll figure it out.

"Because Dumbledore will think he's a mad man," Ron answered Hermione after she spoke, filling up his plate and immediately stuffing his mouth.

"Seriously, do you EVER stop eating?" Hermione exclaimed, disgusted with the ginger.

"I'm a growing boy, I need food!"

I let out a small laugh at the scene, resting my elbow on the table and my chin on the palm of my hand, staying silent for now as George questioned Hermione.

"I haven't seen Ginny around, it seems you really did hurt her feelings with taking her diary away."

"Girl's are so sensitive," Ron murmured, rolling his eyes.

"You're calling yourself a girl now, Ronnie?" I questioned, smiling innocently; grinning when Harry let out a small, muffled laugh as Ron slightly coughed on his food, his face heating up.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm NOT sensitive," he murmured, sending a glare my way, only causing a laugh to escape my mouth.

"Do you have anything in that precious brain of yours?"

Instantly, my attention went to George, slowly shaking my head no, "Not yet, I'm thinking on it though. I'm sure I'll come up with something soon enough," I answered, slowly starting on eating my food, "If I see her, I'll talk to Ginny for you, okay, George?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:14 am

Alice hissed at Marcus, immediately I picked her up so she would calm down. I looked into Marcus's eyes and reminded myself that he was Quidditch captain this year, and that I had to be nice to him in order to make it to Slytherin Beater this year again. So I smiled at him with my head tilted to the side.
"But Marcus, don't you want over people to know what you have that they can't?" I winked at him before walking over to the stairs. "Don't you want people to envy you?" And with that I walked down the steps to the dorm, changed my outfit and left, leaving Alice inside so she wouldn't get into any mischief. When I reached the common room again he was there, smirking at me. I winked at him before leaving.

I began to run to the Great Hall and ended up tripping over someone who was coming out of a hallway. It was Fred who apparently was going to run to the Great Hall as well. I blushed intensely and I couldn't move due to my nerves. I didn't know what to do.

-------------------------------------
George smiled at Mari and nodded.
"I'd really appreciate it." He said before starting to eat, from the corner of his eye he looked at Mari. She really was a great girl, funny, helpful, kind. She got nervous some times but he was used to it, ever since he met her she always blushed like crazy, so he figured it was just normal for her. Still, Fred had hinted a few times that Mari had a crush on him, which George thought was kind of rediculous, given the fact that Mari was almost like a little sister to him.

But still, what if she didn't feel the same way? Well there was only one way to know.
"So, Mari. Tell me, is there anyone in particular you like?" He said causally, observing her face to see if there was a strange reaction to his question. "Anybody I gotta get their mind out from the pensieve? A girl like you really shouldn't be lonely."

Last edited by xRainbow-Injectionsx on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 am

"You have a good point there, Jolie," Marcus smirked, obviously his ego was very high at that moment. "Flaunt all you want, then. Have them begging at my feet to own you like I do," he nodded thoughtfully, "Brilliant."

"Must... Make it... To the door... To act cool!" Fred exclaimed to himself in breaths, running to the Great Hall, trying to make it before Alexandria so he could play it cool, like he was waiting there for so long, when suddenly...

THUD

He tripped over someone.
Whom?

None other than Alexandria herself. Him practically landing atop her; his face just inches above; noticing her blush and knowing that his cheeks were probably intense, as well.

"Fancy meeting you here," he said casually, laughing nervously and pushing himself up off the ground, putting his hand out to her, "What were you doing running to the Great Hall, might I ask?"

-----------------------

"I'd really appreciate it."

"And I'm glad to help," I spoke, nodding to the ginger with a smile; turning my attention back to the trio, who were currently in a hushed, heated discussion over something or another; they apparently scooted away a bit to talk about whatever it was; turning my head to George, I was about to speak, when he spoke first.

"So, Mari. Tell me, is there anyone in particular you like? Anybody I gotta get their mind out from the pensieve? A girl like you really shouldn't be lonely."

Immediately, my eyes widened drastically and my face turned about thirteen shades of red; my arm falling from supporting my head and my hands gripping the table tightly, "L-like?! I don't...I don't know what you're talking about. Why-Why would I l-like anyone? Shee-esh! I mean like, I ha-have no reason to like anyone, do I? I mean, a-afterall, you and Fred and A-Andri are re-really the only people I ha-ang out with here, so why on ea-arth would I like anyone? I m-mean, really, that's just implausible and to-totally ri-ridicul..ous..." Immediately, I folded my arms on the table and collapsed my forehead on my arms with a long groan; making sure no one could see my face, as it felt as if someone put boiling lava on it.

"....What did you DO to her, George?" Ron questioned. So the trio was distracted by my outburst, too.

Great. I swear I felt my face heat up even more.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:43 am

"Fancy meeting you here."

I could feel my face burning, I was so embarassed my hair began to change colors by itself until I noticed and got control of it, turning it to purple and pink. I had to force my eye not to twitch as I took hold of his hand in order to get up, but I got up so quick I ended up a bit too close to him, for a second I looked into his eyes, not letting go of his hand, blushing when I noticed and then I took a step back.

I scartched the back of my head and cleared my throat.
"I suppose I could ask you the same thing?" I said, trying not to make this whole thing about me, after all, we collided, I didn't simply run into him. "I hope you're not getting Ron's apetite, then your mum would be in trouble."

I figured it was a good enough save.

-----------------------------
George grinned and looked at his brother.
"It was just a simple question."

"You just don't ask people who they like, George." Hermione said, he could tell she was holding back a giggle, but they were girls, they had to stick together.

"It's just that I don't think such a nice person should be alone." He shrugged.

"But what about you?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm too busy planning mischief to have time for girls." George said and stretched before turning to Mari. "It's alright, you don't have to tell me." He put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:20 am

Fred let a laugh escape his lips when she hurriedly regained control over her hair; standing up quickly when he helped her up- unable keep from blushing when she ended up close to him, their eyes locked for a few moments; unable to keep from noticing how soft her hands were until they stepped away simultaniously.

"Oh, this is true." he nodded thoughtfully, the blush still on his cheeks, "But, thankfully, no. I was worried that George and Maria were plotting against us, and I wanted to get in there to keep them from hurting our plans," he covered on the spot, nodding confidently, "That doesn't answer me about you, though!" he added on; then grinned, "Were you trying to get here before me, so you could act cool and seductive?" he questioned, smirking.

-------------------------------

"Just laugh already Hermione," I murmured loud enough for the girl to hear, my face still hot with blushing, "I know you're trying not too."

"And you said I'M sensitive," Ron defended, letting out another laugh at the fact, "Look who's sensitive now?"

I groaned again, burying my forehead deeper into my arms- to the amusement of Ron again. That ginger. He'll pay.

"I'm too busy planning mischief to have time for girls."

I flinched at his words; slightly hurt at the obvious rejection, letting out a dejected sigh; flinching again when he placed his hand on my shoulder- slowly leaning my head up and resting my chin on my arms, the blush having faded already. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it. You were curious, is all," I told him, shrugging his hand off and sitting up straight, pushing my plate away from me, "I'm not really hungry anymore, though. I think I'm just gonna go head out, alright?" I murmured, offering a weak smile before standing up from my seat at the table; "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I spoke before starting on my way out of the Great Hall- pausing at the sight of Fred and Andri; but thankfully slipping away unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 am

I thought for a moment as to what to answer, I figured I'd be honest for one, try to toy with his mind.
"And what if I was?" I winked at him, before walking over to the Great Hall doors, my flirt only to be ruined by the door slamming to my face and knocking me down.

It was George, and it seemed he was in a hurry.
"Sorry, Alex!" He said as we walked away.

My hand quickly went to my nose and I sighed. I was bleeding.
"This is just great." So much for being sassy.

---------------------------------------
George managed to catch up to Mari and held her hand.
"I'm really sorry if you were offended by my question." He said, feeling gulty for humiliating the poor girl. "I didn't know you'd react that way."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:44 am

"Oh, so I was correct!" Fred exclaimed, letting out a laugh as he walked beside her to the Great hall.

THUD

Fred gasped slightly when the door slammed into Alexandria's face; a confused expression donning his face when he saw his brother leave in a slight frantic hurry; he'd ask him about it later. He had a different priority now, "Are you okay?" he exclaimed, bending down to the girl that had fallen.

"Ouch, that doesn't look good," he murmured upon seeing her nose; helping her up, "Come on, let's get you to Madame Pomfrey, she'll get that fixed in a jiffy," he spoke; tangling his arm with hers as he started to the hospital wing.

---------------------

I blushed again when I felt George slip his hand in mind; cursing at him for catching up with me, tensing up slightly before relaxing, giving off a sigh and gripping his hand back, but keeping my head turned away from him; running my sleeve over my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, really. You have every right to be curious. I mean, I'm practically your sister, after all." I spoke, trying to keep any bit of bitterness out of my voice, "After all, it's like you being curious about Ginny and her writing about a boy. Or Andri, for that matter. I just overreacted, is all. Nothing of any importance," I shrugged, stumbling over my words slightly as I spoke rather quickly; blinking any form of tears away and turning to him finally, offering a small smile.

"Like Ron said," I started, looking forward, at the ground, once again, "Girls are sensitive. You need not worry though, I don't like anyone that I actually stand a chance with; so you have no one to, so to speak, 'Get their head out of the pensieve'." I finished talking, deciding to shut up with my rambles and offered a weak laugh instead.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:00 am

George frowned, he could see it in her face, all the emotions she was hiding, she was hurt and it was all his fault. It seemed Fred was right, she did have a crush on him. And because he was so curious he hurt her feelings. He hugged her slightly tightly.

Maybe I need to get my head out of the pensieve... He thought to himself.

"I really am sorry." He whispered to her, even if she said no, he knew he had caused a mess of things in her mind. "Hermione's right, I can't just go asking people personal questions. After all the trouble Alex went though to cheer you up I've just ruined it in a matter of a second."

-------------------
Embarrased with a bloody nose, this wasn't the way I envisioned Fred and I with linked arms, but at least George's accident was enough to evade Fred's question. We walked over to the Hospital Wing, the entire walk was a bit quiet, every now and then I could feel his gaze upon me and when I didn't I gazed at him.

Could there be something there I hadn't seen before? My stomach filled with butterflies. But that thought had to be set aside because Pomfrey was there sitting by the door looking at her entire ward and waiting for more students.
"A nurse's job is never done." She said once she saw us. "What happened, dear?"

"Had an accident with a door." I said, taking my hand off my nose so she could take a better look, causing blood to drip onto my shirt. Glamorous....
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 am

I tensed when George pulled me into a hug; feeling tears crawl up into my eyes again; but after a moment, I hugged him back just as tightly, tightening my grip on his shirt; feeling a few tears escape despite my blinking.

"Don't worry about it, really," I murmured, pulling away from his hug and wiping my eyes with my sleeve again, looking up at him with the best grin I could manage, "I'm okay, see? I'm okay as I can possibly be! Enough to make a rhyme! Which I do, all the time," I joked, trying to make it seem that I was okay, "Besides, I have no reason to be upset over anything, we have revenge to plan, anyways," I shrugged; offering him another small smile, "We're awesome friends, after all. It's not any worse than me asking you, is it?" I questioned, blinking once again; turning my head away to try to ward the tears away, "Anyways, would you like to join me in my dorm and give me revenge ideas I can build off of? I mean, we're already almost there, anyways."

-------------------

Fred was nervous, admittedly. Worried about Alexandria, but at the same time, nervous about being alone with her for so long. It was weird; admittedly, but he couldn't help but peek glances at her on the way up to the hospital wing, looking away immediately when she'd nearly catch him staring.

Once inside the Hospital Wing, though, he shunned any nervous butterflies and gave a small smile to Madame Pomfry, nodding when Andri spoke. "Yeah, pretty bloody," Fred spoke, sending a joking smile Alexandria's way, trying to make her laugh somehow, "You can fix it, right?"

"Of course I can, deary," Pomfry spoke, putting a hand on Alexandria's shoulder and leading her to a bed for her to sit on, Fred following close behind, "I'll want to stop the bleeding first, though- hold this under your nose," she started, handing Alexandria a small towel before going off to find something.

"Hey, if it's crooked, you can say you're related to Dumbledore!" Fred joked, grinning at the girl, "Geddit?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 am

George thought for a moment on that word, revenge. He frowned again.
"I think I just began to get revenge on them, I accidentally hit Alex's nose with the Great Hall door and I think I broke her nose. Didn't stop to see if she was okay." He scratched the back of his head. "But then again she could just go to the hospital wing, you on the other hand could not be mended with postions." He smiled at the girl and wiped one last tear that ran down her face away with his thumb. "So super George had to come to the rescue and fix his mess."

He ruffled her hair, noticing she was at least a bit happier than she was before.
"But if you want to plan some revenge on Fred, I'm all up for it. Plus I've always wanted to see the Ravenclaw common room."

--------------------------------------
Pomfrey guided me to a bed and forced me to hold a towel to my nose, which didn't help much when Fred made me laugh with his Dumbledore joke, more blood landed on my shirt and I just wanted to run and hide. I was pretty sure I looked disgusting.
"Aww, but if it's crooked I won't be seductive and irresistible, then what am I supposed to do?" I joked.

"Don't worry, Ms. Jolie, your nose will be back to normal before you know it." Pomfrey said and gave me a small bottle with a purple liquid in it. "Pour a drop of it on each nostril and hold on tight." I didn't quite understand what she meant, so I held on to Fred's hand just in case. "Episkey!"

With a horrid crunching noise, my nose stopped bleeding and was back to normal. I on the other hand, was in so much pain tears ran down my cheeks.
"Ow." Was all I could really say.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 am

I raised an eyebrow, unable to keep from letting out a small laugh at the 'start' of his revenge, "She'll be fine," I told him; "Pomfry will heal her right up," I added on, an embarrassed blush forming on my cheeks when he wiped the tear away, letting out another small laugh at him, "Like the great, heroic Wizard you are?" I spoke, giving him a better smile before continuing on my stride; still feeling rejected, but that's not a feeling I'll be able to get rid of for a while, despite the fact that I knew the feelings were one-sided already anyways.

"It's beautiful, the Common room," I spoke, smiling with fondness, "It really represents the house; all the individuals," she spoke, stopping in front of a wall with an eagle statue on it, letting go of George's hand and looking at it, "Open."

"But you must answer my riddle, first," the Statue spoke, "When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch, you cannot feel me. I cannot move, but as you near me, I will move away from you. What am I?"

I smiled at the riddle, bringing my hand to my chin in a contemplative manner; thinking on it, "Simple. The Horizon," I answered with determination.

"Very well, you may enter," the statue spoke immediately, leaving a grin on my face as the wall beside the statue cracked and opened; revealing the entrance to the Common Room.

----------------------

"Oh, but Alexandria, you would be irrisistable even then!" Fred grinned; smiling to the girl, a blush forming on his cheeks when she gripped his hand; flinching slightly when Pomfry spoke the spell, but gripped her hand back just as tightly; putting his free hand on her shoulder.

"Relax, Soliel," Pomfry said, "You're all fixed up. Once the pain subsides, you may leave." she finished, walking over to check on a few other of her patients.

"Aww, you can't say you're related to Dumbledore anymore," Fred pouted jokingly, be laughed anyways and patted Alexandria's shoulder twice, "Remind me to have a talk to Georgey about why he decided to be mean and slam the door in your face later, though, okay?" he added on thoughtfully, "Looked a bit frantic, he did," he shrugged.

"So, Alex!" he then said, grinning, "What do you say we get you cleaned up, then get you some delicious noms?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 pm

George was in awe due to the girl's intelligence, never in a MILLION years would he had guessed the riddle was walking about the horizon. In fact, he had no idea what the bloody statue was talking about. When he entered the Ravenclaw common room he was amazed, it was nothing like the deep red darkness of the Gryffindor common room. This place was full of light and blue with white, decorated with beautiful statues, it gave the place a sense of cheer and relaxation.

"Fancy." He said as he walked in, he went over to the large couch and sat down stretching his arms and setting them at the back of his head as he leaned back. "So, what shall we do to dear old Freddy." He thought for a moment. "I'm thinking firecrackers, what can you spin off that?"

------------------------------------------
I wiped my tears away with my towel and I nodded at the ginger, I gave him a small smile even though I was in pain.
"So what you were basically saying is that Dumbledore is irresistible?" I laughed slightly. "I didn't know you rolled like that, Fred." I got up and got slightly dizzy, I had to hold on to him for support otherwise I would have fallen flat on my face and broken my nose again.

"What do you say we get you cleaned up, then get you some delicious noms?"

I looked at my shirt, if it was this bloody my face had to be a nightmare right now. I groaned and I blushed.
"That sounds like a plan." I said before we began to walk to the dungeons. "Since you're on my side I suppose I could let you in to the common room. As long as you don't go snooping around for my diary." I laughed as we reached the blank wall. "Pure Power." The door appeared and I allowed Fred to go in before me.

Thank Merlin the common room was empty, I didn't know what the heck would happen if Marcus was waiting for me.

We walked down the stairs to the dorms and reached my room, Alice knew I was there because she began to scratch at the door and meow like crazy. I gently opened it and she dug her claws into my clothes to reach my chest, immetiately I hugged her and petter her.
"It's alright girl, I'm here." I smiled at her, and with a lick to my nose she jumped off me. I looked at Fred. "You can sit on my bed while I go change."

I went over to my trunk and took out a shirt before going to the bathroom, after closing the door I looked at my self in the mirror and gasped at the dry blood that rested on my face. I quickly cleaned it off and changed my shirt. I looked at myself one last time making sure I was alright before walking out to my room.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:57 pm

I smiled at George as we walked in, proud of my common room when he stared around in awe; nodding in response to his comment. "Very. And the best part?" I added on, grinning excitedly, "The dorm-rooms are personalized from one's first year to the seventh, or unless someone gets expelled, or dies, or transfers, or anything like that," I explained, sighing dreamily, "Do they do that for your dorms? Huh? Huh?" I teased, laughing again, taking a seat on the opposite side of the couch, pulling my legs up into an Indian-style position.

"Hm... Firecrackers..." I murmured, tapping my chin thoughtfully, "If I remember correctly, an old fairy tale book of mine had something to do with dancing on burning stones," I started, "Perhaps we could build something off of that. Hide them in the grass and get them to come to the lake with us to hang out at one point; maybe the excuse of swimming. I don't know. Something that involves him being barefoot, and bam. Stepping on firecrackers everywhere," I spoke, letting out a grin, "How's that for a contender?"

-----------------------

Fred's face shot up red with defensiveness, but then proceeded to laugh instead, "Oh yes, I roll that way so hard," he answered, letting out another laugh; but blushing when she clinged unto him for support; him putting his arm around her waist to keep her steady as they walked out of the hospital wing.

"Since you're on my side I suppose I could let you in to the common room. As long as you don't go snooping around for my diary."

"I swear I won't," Fred laughed again, "What kind of mastermind partner in crime would I be if I turned against my partner?" he added on, letting off a smile; letting Alexandria say the password and walked inside; observing the new scenery.

"It seems pretty dark in here," he murmured, "In the best way possible, I mean. Just nothing like the Gryffindor common room," he quickly added on, letting out a laugh as Alice clinged to Alexandria when she opened the door to her room, "Alright," he spoke when she told him to sit on the bed, which he complied; watching her until she entered the bedroom- then proceeding to observe the room in a curious manner, his eyes stopping on a picture beside her bed; which he grabbed.

"Is this your family?" he called loud enough for her to hear through the door; observing the four figures in the picture, "If so, they surely look like you," he added on, looking back to her when the girl left the bathroom, all clean again, leaving him with a grin, "There we are, the usual irresistible Alex I know!"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

George quickly got up and began to dance with Mari.
"Oh Mari, what a charming notion eminently practical and yet appropriate as always! Oh Mari, how I've lived without you all these years I'll never know! How deletable! Also undetectable!" He noted Mari's strange look on her face and he smiled at her. "Me and Freddy went to see the Sweeney Todd play last year, thought it fit." He winked at the girl and continued to twirl her before setting her down on a chair. "I believe your idea is brilliant! Oh he would never expect it! We'd be so kind to them and BAM! Hot feet!"

George laughed and got close to Mari.
"I believe you and I will have a lot of fun this term." He whispered with a smirk.

-------------------------------
"There we are, the usual irresistible Alex I know!"

I blushed and laughed at this, before shaking my head.
"Yeah too bad you had to see me irresistbly covered in blood, eh?" I joked before sitting on the bed next to him, I looked at my picture with a smile. There we were, mom, me, my little sister Zara and my dad, all waving happily to the camera in front of the Eiffel Tower. "Yeah, they're my family, my parents and my little sister," I said fondly, "little Zara is still not quite sure if she wants to go to Hogwarts or Baeuxbatons, she'll have to pick soon, her birthday is next year." I laughed a bit. "I really hope she doesn't end up in Slytherin, she's a nice little girl but she can be annoying at times. That and I don't think Slytherin has room for two irresistible women."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next