Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] Empty
PostSubject: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:07 am

For our honor, for our families, for our present, for our future. We are the resistance.

Date: September 26th, 2130
Name: Nikita Franchot
Log: A year and a month has gone by without much progress, people are still dying and the government still stands firm. The population is almost out of food and our crops refuse to grow due to the massive contamination the president has left upon us in hopes to extinguish us all. The army hasn't been called down from protecting the palace.

Outside countries refuse to lend us a hand, or perhaps they haven't gotten our cries for help. Either way, the citizens of Alexandria stand alone.

"Care to add anything to your log, Nicholai?" Nikita asked holding out the very old tablet to her brother, in which she logged every morning and every night in hopes that it would prove itself to be a very valuable item either to serve as proof to the other countries, or to write down in the history books if the people ever won the war.

"No," he sighed as he polished his gun, apparently having been deep in thought before his sister interrupted. "Do you really think we can win this war?"

The question caught Nikita off guard, so much it took her a few seconds to get her thoughts together. She gently placed the tablet on the table before fixing all her attention on Nicholai.
"Why wouldn't we?"

"Typical, you answer one question with another," he put the gun in his pocket, "it's been a year, a year of a war that began with a stupid argument. It's gone from the people protesting against the money that was meant to be used for our healthcare and now we have nothing. The government has taken everything from us because we're 'ungrateful' and we 'deserve nothing', it started with healthcare, now it's food, clothing, our homes; everything we need to survive is being taken away from us."

"Well isn't that an even bigger reason to fight? To take back what's ours and make the government realize that without us they're nothing?" Nikita frowned and put on her goggles, "come on, we're going to be late."

She put on her utility belt and stuffed her weapons into it and she put on her gas mask, her brother followed suit.

They both stood at the door of their home and made sure that their gas masks were tightly secured before storming out so they could close the door quickly, trying to prevent the outside air from going inside.

It was a very cold morning, Nikita looked up at the sky to try to see the sun but everything looked brown. She could hear birds above but she could not see them either,she could also hear airplanes, which were likely to be throwing more contaminants into the air as the president had ordered every morning.

She took out her gun and listened carefully once the plane left, listening for any chirps that seemed to be remotely close and she fired, a dove fell to the ground a few feet away, singed by the laser. She took the animal and stuffed it in her bag.
"Breakfast," she smiled at Nicholai though he couldn't see with the mask.

Nicholai gave his little sister a thumbs up before looking around.
"She should be here by now, it's not common for her to take so long."

Nikita shrugged.
"Maybe she's getting breakfast too."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
MissGuided

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:48 am

Waking up to a raging clock, Nirvana takes it and smashes it to the ground. Dragging her feet around, Nirvana wakes up little by little as the smell of rotten food permeates throughout the room. Disgusted, goes to find her mask and puts it on. Passing by a mirror, she stops to look at herself. Chuckles at the thought that now she has to wear it inside the only place that is meant to keep her safe. "Blessed be those who do us wrong" A strange way to see life, but knowing she's got a first class ticket to Hell, she does not want them to join her. Taking it slow this morning, she tries to keep her mind blank, but fails miserably, thinking of her brother, who gave up his life to protect hers.

*flashback*

"Ana! Run!" Screamed Magnus as he fought the government's soldiers. Her fear kept her stuck in place. "No! I won't leave you" The only direction she could move was towards him. Who else would protect her? She walked closer to him, amidst the bombardments and the risk of getting caught in the cross fire. People ran around her, away from battle. Some, urging the young girl to turn back. She wouldn't listen, she wanted her brother. Having caught her out of the corner of his eye, he threw a grenade in between them. He knew she would be safe. The impact knocked her out. When she finally came to, the sounds of bombs and gunfire were replaced with that of crying and sobbing. People yearning for what and whom they lost.

*end of flashback*

The clock bringing her back to reality, she walks over to it and sees the time. "Shit" She mutters to herself as she picks up her backpack and her guns, the which she keeps holstered to her ribs. Tripping over her untied shoes, falling face first. Drawing curses from her lips, she gets up and goes outside, to where she keeps her motorbike. Getting on it and with a good kick, the bike roars. And with a smile on her face, she races down the road to meet up with Nikita and Nicholai.

Close to their location, Nirvana hears gun shots and slows down to a complete stop. Greeted by the sight of the siblings. "Don't you guys have better things to do than look pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:16 am

Two. Three. Four. Five and Six. The birds kept falling with each shot Nikita blasted to the skies in search of food. She was about to send another shot into the air but noticed another noise. Nicholai noticed it too, so he dragged his sister to a dark alley.

"What do you figure that is?" Nikita whispered, clutching on to her brother's shirt.

Nicholai listened as the sound got closer.
"It sounds like a... motorcycle..." He smacked his forehead and chuckled at his momentary stupidity. It wasn't someone from the capitol, it was Nirvana going to meet them. He could breathe easier now though, his friend was safe.

They both walked out of the alley and smiled at the sight, Nirvana was alive and well, she was not another victim.

"Just a second." Nicholai gave a nod of his head before turning around to open the garage door, he didn't want to risk taking their motorcycle out before Nirvana got there in fear that the army might come and confiscate it even though he knew it wasn't likely. The president hadn't been sending any of his men out here in fear that they might perish like his civilians.

He looked both ways before pushing out the vehicle to make sure there was no one around, Nikita closed the garage door before hopping on behind her brother.
"Full speed!" She shouted with a giggle, Nicholai chuckled before he revved the engine towards their destination.

It was about an hour before they reached it, and they could tell they were late by the short line at the entrance. Quickly they parked the motorcycles and ran to the door. One by one the civilians entered until it was their turn.

"ID please." The guard said and Nikita showed her identification badge. "You know the drill."

Nikita nodded and stepped inside through the clear glass doors and stood infront of another, the door shut tightly and she was sprayed from head to toe with a sanitizing spray. A minute passed before the door in front of her opened and she was able to proceed to the underground base.

The same procedure was done with Nicholai and Nirvana.

"Finally!" Nikita shouted taking off her goggles and her gas mask, thankful now that she could breathe the clearest air she could since last week. She ran over to the kitchen and threw her bag on the counter. "Six doves was the best I could do for today, please make sure to completely boil them before cooking them, okay?"

The chef nodded before taking the bag and emptying it.
"You keep singeing your food, I told you to use the BB gun for hunting."

"Last time I did that I swallowed the BB and I was in the hospital for a week, is that what you want, Jaques?" Nikita raised an eyebrow.

"Of course not," Jaques sighed before smiling at her, "sorry, it's just that you know it takes me longer to cook them in this condition and I have many people to cook for and..." he trailed off as Nikita went over to him, she kissed his cheek and his face went red causing her to giggle. "I'll do my best."

"Thank you," she smiled before running off to the conference room.

"I thought something happened to you," Nicholai sighed, putting an arm around Nirvana's shoulders, "I was starting to worry, I wouldn't know what we'd do if I lost you too, you know..."

Nikita was about to tackle her brother but she noticed something, something she had been noticing for a while now. Nicholai seemed to be more attached to Nirvana than ever, and it was a bit odd. So out of character for Nicholai to show so much emotion for someone ever since their parents were killed for breaking into the supermarket that was ordered to be closed down by the president so the people would starve. That was before the citizens began to grow their own crops. But she guessed it was because Magnus was his best friend, he must feel a need to protect Nirvana as well.

She bit her bottom lip and backed away as quietly as she could, not wanting to interrupt them.

"Five minutes until the town meeting." Said a man over the speakers, people began to take their seats.

"Why were you late?" Nicholai asked in a whisper to her, "did anyone try to hold you up?"
Back to top Go down
MissGuided

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:15 am

Chuckling at Nikita's childish war cry, makes her engine roar once again and follows them to the place of meeting. A long ride, seeing the landscape, a desert going on for miles. Stories say that it was once green and plentiful, but that must've been far long ago, as nothing green has been seen since the revolt. Feeling her blood boil, she begins raising speed only to do a wheelie on her bike, after which she stabilizes her balance to stand on the seat of the bike, the same way she saw a few acrobats do in a picture of an old magazine. Seating back down, she follows the rest of the road in silence until they reach the base. Parking her bike, she waits for her turn for the sanitation process.

Once inside, she takes of her heavy mask and takes a deep breath, enjoying the fresh batch of clean air. Amused at Nikita's antics with Jaques, the cook. Nirvana yawns loudly while stretching herself comfortably. She was just about to catch up to Nikita, when Nicholai comes to her side. Raising a brow at Nikita's behavior, but shrugs it off to pay attention to Nicholai.

"Oh you have no idea!" She said in a loud whisper. "The bed sheets were mean today. They were like 'stay and sleep' and I was like 'I can't, I have the town meeting to get to', and they were all 'forget the meeting'. I said 'I can't, they'll worry about me' 'so? They know where you live, they can always come and get you' 'with a body bag in hand' 'at least you won't needed' I looked at the sheets with furrowed brows like 'seriously? That's the best you can do?' I finally put the in their place by giving the a proper beating to them and the clock, who wouldn't stop yammering about me being late" She took a seat next to Nikita, who was waiting for them.

Looking around, she gives a sigh of relief as the place is filling up, meaning no one was lost, yet. The monochrome puts her in a bitter mood, not because she doesn't like the colour, but because she hates being like every one else. She can't help it, even when she tries to be humble and grateful, it just doesn't click. Nirvana takes out her knife to use as a mirror, she polishs it that well. Seeing nothing out of place but a strand of hair, places the knife back in place. Leans over to Nikita "Is there anything I should know before the meeting begins?" Whispers close to her ear and takes a deep breath, breathing normally. Pulls back far enough to maintain whispering distance and look at her face.

Nirvana has always been a very open minded person, to the point where gender becomes a giant blur. Her standards aren't low, she's just lucky everyone meets them.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:18 am

Nicholai laughed and gave Nirvana a playful shove.
"You're a dork."

Nicholai sighed when he saw her sit next to Nikita, leaving the only empty seat on the other side of his sister. In all honesty he wanted to sit alone with Nirvana. He loved his sister to death, but in times like these he had no privacy, he wanted to be able to talk with Nirvana and catch up in the week's events. But, if he didn't sit with his sister then she would suspect something from him, and he didn't want that either.

He sat with Nikita and twiddled his thumbs as he waited anxiously for the meeting to begin.

"What's wrong with you?" Nikita whispered to Nicholai as she took her notepad and pen out, "you'd think you would be more relaxed down here than back at home."

"just... take notes." Nicholai cleared his throat and put his hands in his pockets.

Nikita raised an eyebrow, but decided to shrug off her brother's weirdness. She then turned to Nirvana and gave a small gasp, not expecting her face to be so close to hers.
"Nothing the president wont talk about," she whispered back, blushing at the proximity.

The Resistance's theme played over the speakers as President Nial walked to the stage to take her place at the podium. Once the theme ended she smiled at the civilians of Alexandria.
"Welcome all to the 56th meeting of the Resistance, may peace be with you!"

"And with you as well." The room echoed.

"I come bearing great news, everyone who attended the 55th meeting is here today, meaning there have been no casualties!" The room applauded, "and whom do we have to thank? Miss Nikita Franchot for designing our clothing and her excellent use of brown tones that allow us to blend in with the fog that surrounds us."

More applause, Nikita turned red as she stood up to bow at the others.
"I thank you for your acknowledgement, dear president. But I come with a request as well, I am out of fabric and dye."

"This was expected," the president motioned for someone out of the stage to come forward, and in came a man dragging a big cart full of blood stained clothes, "no use for the dead, are they? In times of need we must work with what we've got, and this is what you must work with."

Nikita bit her bottom lip, thinking the idea was completely repulsive, but she sighed and nodded.
"Thank you, president Nial."

Nial gave a nod and smiled.
"This load and more will be waiting in front of your house for you, I expect at least three dozen articles of clothing for the next meeting."

"Yes, ma'am." Nikita sat down and wrote everything down on her notepad.

"Right, now to the next order of business..." Nial looked at the list in front of her, "Nirvana Lust, our watch woman. Have we had any visitors from the capitol?"
Back to top Go down
MissGuided

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Nirvana nods, accepting what Nikita says with a smile as the song of the people begin and everyone pays close attention to President Nial's approach to the podium. Eyes wandering around the visible part the President's skin, the sudden applause got her attention and applauded along with everyone when Nikita stands to take a bow. Nirvana cringes when she hears her name. Why her parents named her like such is still a mystery. Is not like she's living in paradise, for heaven's sake. Standing for the ease of others, she scratches the back of her neck before regaining posture and answering.

"Thank you, President Nial" Nirvana takes a big gulp of air. "Only one..." Clears her throat. "There has only been one visitor from the capital. But it has been her sole mission to kill me and only me. I don’t even think she knows that I am part of the Resistance.”

Looking around, Nirvana sighed heavily. “You all know this person as Lorelai Polssman, wife to the head of the government. But unfortunately she is my sister. She knows where I currently reside, and has no qualms about killing me.”

Looking at Nikita and Nicholai, she realized that being a part of the Resistance made them more of a target than she’d realized. But since she knew where her current residence was, she was going to have to go underground if Lorelai ever found out that she was part of the Resistance.

“President, I know that this may not be possible, but because Lorelai knows where I live,” Nirvana paused, taking a deep breath, “I feel I may need to move if at all possible.”

Sitting down, Nirvana sighed heavily. She usually didn’t like people to know her personal business, but this directly involved everyone in the Resistance. She felt she should be forthcoming, as she was the watchman. Looking up, at the president, Nirvana tried to calm her breathing.

~Breathe slowly, if you breathe slowly, you won’t cry. No one here needs to see you cry. You are the watchman, no need to be a sniveling baby.~

Steeling herself, Nirvana stood back up. “I’m sorry about that President Nial. I have an idea if I was able to move. We need to find a way to destroy my current home. That way the Government thinks that I am a mere casualty of war.”

Sitting down, Nirvana resolved that no matter what they agreed to, she would not hold it against anyone. As it was her own stupidity that had gotten her into this mess.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Murmurs filled the room at the recent confession, everyone knew what this meant: if Nirvana was discovered, they would all pay the consequences. The murmuring got louder and louder until the president pounded her gavel, gaining everyone's attention.

"Quiet, everyone!" Nial said calmly as she looked through her papers, "there are no empty homes at this moment, so I'm afra--"

"We'll take her in," Nicholai got up, holding Nikita's hand so she would stand up too, he bit his lip realizing he had interrupted the president, "sorry, ma'am, but seeing as this is an important matter I felt it was imperative that I get my voice heard. We have an extra room in our house, Nirvana can stay with us."

"Nicholai, what the--"

"Your house is not even remotely close to the entrance of the city, who is going to stand watch?" Nial raised an eyebrow.

"I am more than willing to take the risk, to go there with her and stand watch out in the open."

Nial observed Nicholai, noting his serious expression. She wrote on her papers and crossed on it as well before looking at Nirvana
"Ms. Lust, you have been re-positioned to the Franchot household, you have five hours to collect your things before we deliver a bomb to your residence. Please make sure to collect everything you need otherwise you'll lose them forever."

Nicholai sat down and smiled at Nirvana.
"You know you can always count on us," he gave her a thumbs up.

Nikita was a bit puzzled but didn't question anything, she sat down and kept her mouth shut not wanting to interrupt the president any longer. She was a little saddened though, because the extra room used to belong to their parents, she guessed she would move that room and give Nirvana her room.

The meeting continued for another hour discussing the crops that for some miracle had managed to grow and speaking with the scientists as to how they could make our way of life easier. Their latest achievement is a stronger air purifier, but it would be more expensive. Even in times of war, we had to pay for our things. Then the president spoke with Nicholai and the rest of his team about weapons needed to be beta tested and if they had managed to create new guns.

Nicholai and Nikita were pretty important. She made the clothes and he made the guns, it made for an easier life, getting clothing and weapons for free. Perhaps they could get Nirvana in some sort of business too.

The meeting ended and they all headed to the lunch room where Jaques greeted them with the six doves Nikita had shot.

"This smells amazing!" Nikita said in awe, "probably your best work yet," she winked at him, causing him to blush.

"Only the best for you, hon." He smiled, "I'll see you later, I have to get back to the kitchen."

Nikita waved him off before serving herself two doves, she sensed someone was looking at her and it was her brother with a raised eyebrow.
"What?" She asked before taking a bite.

"What's up with you and Jaques?"

Nikita almost choked on her food with laughter, once she managed to breathe and swallow she shook her head.
"I need him on my side, dear brother. How else would we get better treatment than the others?"

"So you're using him?" Nicholai crossed his arms in disapproval.

"It sounds so evil when you say it..." Nikita sighed, but then shrugged and ate her food happily.

Nicholai served himself two doves as well and pushed the remaining two over to Nirvana.
"You really should uninstall that self shutting door from your house and bring it to ours," he said to her, "wouldn't serve you any in a blown up house, now, would it?"
Back to top Go down
MissGuided

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Nirvana is happy. She is finally going to be out of that house. The house has nothing but bad memories for her now. Ever since her brother had passed away, the happiness seemed to have been sucked out, taken with him. With President Nial destroying it so that witch Lorelai would have no way to find her, hopefully.

She starts making a checklist of everything she needs from the house. Family pictures and Magnus’ artwork were musts. She isn’t going to bother with trivial things like the furniture, unless those are items that Nikita and Nicholai needed to accommodate her. If not for Nicholai, She would leave the self-shutting door still attach to her home.

Smiling at the doves, Nirvana inhales deeply, the tantalizing aroma makes her mouth water. Digging in, she remembers she needs to eat regularly. She hasn’t eaten since her breakfast the day before. After eating the delectable birds sat in front of her, she sits back, sated.

“Well, I have four hours to get my stuff together. I’ll meet up with you guys at your place,” says Nirvana standing up, stretching. Shee groaned softly when her back cracks.

Turning and walking towards the entrance, she gets her gas mask ready. Making sure it's tightly secured; she walks back out into the brownish fog. Finding her way to her motorcycle, Nirvana hops on it, and lets the engine purr beneath her. Kicking it into gear, she speeds off towards her soon to be demolish home.

Racing towards her house, she realizes that it is like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She actually feels happy for the first time in a very long time. About an hour later, she pulls into the driveway. Jumping off the motorcycle, she rushes to her garage. Opening the garage door, she runs inside, not caring the acrid air was infiltrating the indoors. She grabs her travel trailer and drags it outside.

Hooking it up to the back of the cycle, she makes sure that the filtration system was operable. Couldn’t have the few meager belongings she was taking with her be damaged by the governmental poisons. She then rushes in her house, and disables the self-shutting door. Making sure it's prop open, she grabs all the photos and clothes she could. She makes sure that she puts those in the trailer, and then goes back to get a few more things.

She grabs a couple of twin size beds to put in the trailer. ~Can’t be too sure they even have an extra bed for me~ thinks Nirvana. Then she grabs the writing desk that used to be Magnus’. ~I don’t care if they don’t have room for this, but this is the last thing I have of his. I can’t give it up.~

After packing that up, she jumps back on her motorcycle, and listens to the engine rev. Nirvana then guns it, and heads off. A few minutes later, she hears a loud noise behind her.

Turning her head, she sees the homestead decimated by a bomb. Turning back, she has a lone tear slide down her cheek, and she was off to live with Nicholai and Nikita. She begins worrying about their safety. How would she keep everyone safe now?
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:44 pm

"Alright, Nikita and I will be going home soon after we take care of some things here," Nicholai smiled and waved Nirvana off before continuing with his meal, about to take a bite he noticed his sister was looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He sighed and put the meat down, "what now?"

"What's up with you and Nirvana?" She blurted out, her head resting on her hand as she observed Nicholai.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked, keeping a straight face even though he stuttered.

"You get really worried and protective over her lately, you say she can move into our home without consulting me f--"

"Do you mind that she's moving in with us?" Nicholai interrupted.

"No, but--"

"Then what's the issue?" He interrupted again, "she's our best friend, and we've already lost enough friends, haven't we?"

"Yes," Nikita sighed, "we have, you're right..."

"Of course I'm right, I'm the oldest," Nicholai chuckled before messing up his sister's hair, "c'mon let's finish up here so we can meet up with Nirvana."

Nikita nodded and they both stood from the table, taking their plates with them as they walked so they could finish their meal. Nikita got new scissors, thread, needles and other things she needed to get to work on the new clothes she had to make while Nicholai got more bullets with some of the money he had left from the week.

Walking to the exit, they put on their gas masks and goggles and walked out of the building, both sets of glass doors shutting tightly behind them.

"I've got a surprise for you," Nicholai said to Nikita, "follow me."

Nikita, a little puzzled, followed Nicholai to the parking lot where they walked over to a black motorcycle.

"Tada!" Nicholai said as he gave his sister a little push closer to the bike, "I know your birthday isn't for a few more days, but... I wanted to give you this in case anything happened to either one of us before then..."

There was a small awkward silence between them, it was true, in these times you never knew which day would be your last, for all they knew they could die right there. Nikita hugged her brother tightly.
"Thank you so much..." She was about to wipe her eyes until she remembered she had her goggles on, "but how did you afford it?"

"Nial gave me a hefty discount after presenting the new weapons I made, plus she knew your birthday is coming up and you do design her clothes." Nicholai chuckled, "hop on and let's get going, Nirvana will be waiting for us."

"Right," Nikita did as told and once Nicholai reached his bike they sped off back to their house.

An hour later they reached their residence, just in time to hear the loud BOOM in the distance, and the faint ember-y glow from the explosion. The fog couldn't let them see much, but they were pretty sure Nial had taken care of Nirvana's house. Observing the faint glow, they waited for their best friend to come to her new home.
Back to top Go down
MissGuided

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:49 pm

Nirvana is thankful that she got out of the house and down the road just in time. Seeing a vehicle speeding towards her, she pulls over to the side of the road behind some dried out shrubbery. Killing the engine, she jumps off the motorcycle, and kneels down beside it. The vehicle, apparently not seeing him, keeps driving towards the demolished house.

She stands up and goes slightly more to the road, and watches the vehicle. Her breath stuck in her throat when she realizes who it is. The long blonde hair and the god awful pink gasmask gave it away. ~Lorelai!~ Her mind screams, ~That vulture!~ Nirvana strains to hear if she’d say anything, but the gasmask made it impossible to hear at such a distance. She then sees Lorelai get back in her vehicle and drive back towards her slowly. Lying down behind her cycle, she watches carefully. She strains to see if she could hear her talking, and silently cheers when she finally hears.

“Her house is completely gone, vaporized, sweetie, no signs of life. I’m pretty sure she’s dead.” says Lorelai. “I can devote my time to starting a family.”

Nirvana inwardly cringes. ~That cow starting a family with him? Those are gonna be some ugly kids. Good way to find out your wife had major plastic surgery because she was hideous.~

Waiting until the vehicle was completely out of site, Nirvana jumps on her own motorcycle. Revving the engine, she starts back towards Nikita and Nicholai’s house. She wants to say it was her house as well, but she was truly just a guest in their house. She knows she has to keep them and everyone else safe. Today proves that Lorelai would have stopped at nothing to kill him.

Slowly, she realizes she is approaching the house where she would be staying. Looking fondly at the house, she can’t wait to hug Nicholai and Nikita and make sure they're safe.

Turning off her motorcycle, she climbs off and approaches her friends who are waiting for her.

"Well, I got everything of value. Including the self-shutting door," Nirvana says, winking at Nicholai.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:09 am

"Brilliant!" Nicholai smiled, patting Nirvana's back, "let's get you settled in, shall we?"

He opened the door, and in a matter of seconds the living room was filled with the brown fog that surrounded the town, one by one they unloaded everything inside, being specially careful with the artwork, and lastly they installed the self shutting door.

"Nikita, turn on the generator!" Nicholai shouted to his sister.

"Alright!" She shouted from the outside and turned on the generator, which in turn triggered the air purifying system. In minutes the house was free of fog once more. She waited a bit so the house could get cooled off inside and turned it off, she looked around to make sure no one was looking and opened the garage to put away the motorcycles, once down she closed the door and went inside the house. Nikita looked around at all the items Nirvana brought, took off her mask and goggles, and sighed, "I'm not sure all of this is gonna fit in my ro-"

"We'll make it fit," Nicholai interrupted, before smiling at Nirvana, "well, this is your home now, mate, feel free to look around if you want, considering you've never actually been here before."

Nikita frowned but shook her negative emotions out, Nirvana was in trouble and it was her duty to make sure Alexandria didn't lose any more civilians, she did the right thing. Though she couldn't help but feel a little left out.

"I'll go move my stuff to mom and dad's room..." She bit her bottom lip before going down the hallway and reached the door that hadn't been opened in months.

She turned the knob and the door opened with a slight squeak. Everything remained the same, the bed, the items on the dresser, the towels in the bathroom. It still smelled of the perfume her mother always used to wear, her father's suit still hung on the closet door. Tears ran down Nikita's face as she took everything in, standing there unwilling to move from the door frame.

"I miss them too, you know," Nicholai said, placing a gentle hand on his sister's shoulder, "they'd be proud of us for making it this far on our own, and they'd be proud of us for helping a person in need."

Nikita nodded and wiped her tears away.
"Yeah, I know... just... try not to forget that I'm your sister and she's our friend. Regardless of anything that happens, family is priority."

He felt a pang of guilt, he had to admit. It was true that he was pushing his sister aside for Nirvana lately, but what could he do? He couldn't limit himself to socializing only with his sister, he'd go completely mad! It was time to move on, to be strong, to start a new life, he couldn't let himself stay stuck in the past...
"I won't forget," he smiled and kissed the top of his sister's head before leaving to the living room.

Nikita smiled too, before moving everything she had in her old room to the new one. Her sowing machine and kit, her mannequins, her desk, her clothes, everything, was now neatly stored in her new room.
"Well, there's more space here, that's a plus..." She said to herself with a smiled before looking at herself in the mirror, "damn, I'm gonna need more dye..." She said as she observed the blonde roots that creeped over her silvery purple hair.

"Nikita! The supplies are here!" Nicholai called.

"Coming!" She ran out of the room to the living room, she peeked through the window and saw the truck with the huge boxes full of fabrics and dye, "that is... a lot..." She put on her gas mask and goggles before walking outside. "To the garage!" She opened the door and the workers unloaded all the boxes in it.

"Make sure you make me a snappy outfit!" One of them said.

"Don't worry, my next designs will he awesome!" She laughed before closing the garage door, waving them off and walking back inside. She took her equipment off and set them on the table before scratching her head, "I've got one week to make 36 articles of clothing..."

"Better get started then, eh?" Nicholai winked, picking up one of Nirvana's boxes to take it to her new room. When he came back he was about to pick another up but the doorbell rang, stopping him.

His stomach churned, people from the Resistance didn't ring doorbells, they knocked in morse code.
"Nikita, take Nirvana to the basement and hide, it's Lorelai."

Nikita's heart raced.
"Fuck," she muttered before taking Nirvana's hand and leading her underground, "I've got to get back, I'm not leaving my brother alone."

She bit her lip before running upstairs.

"Where is Nikita Franchot?" Lorelai questioned.

"Depends on why you're looking for her," Nicholai replied.

"Where is Nikita Franchot?" She repeated.

"No idea," He shrugged.

Nikita stopped at the hallway, they were looking for her. But why? She hadn't set one foot in Foma since the Resistance began, she didn't break any laws that they would be aware of...

"Give us Nikita or we will come in and search for her," a male voice said.

"You don't have a search warrant," Nikita could hear Nicholai chuckle.

"No, but we have guns," Lorelai spoke again before firing at a lamp, pulverizing it, "you could be next."

"No!" Nikita ran out to the living room, "I'm here, I'm Nikita."

"Excellent," Lorelai grinned, "it has come to the President's attention that you are about to turn 21, is that correct?"

"In three days, yes," Nikita answered, her voice a bit shaky.

"Then you are eligible to work back at the Capitol," She smiled, "the President is looking for an assistant and he wants you."

"And if I refuse?" Nikita crossed her arms.

"I'm afraid it's not optional, darling," Lorelai sneered, "if you refuse, your brother dies."

"Bullshit!" Nicholai shouted, taking his gun out and pointing it at Lorelai. He received five guns pointing back at him by Lorelai's escorts.

"Nicholai, no!" Nikita ran to her brother and lowered his gun, "I'll go, I'll work for him."

"Great, come with us."

"Now?" Nikita's eyes widened.

"Now," Lorelai walked out of the door and two of her escorts forcefully held Nikita by the arms, while another put on her gear before stepping out.

"Fuck!" Nicholai shouted once they were gone, throwing a vase against the wall, causing it to shatter in many pieces, "fucking hell!" He pulled at his hair, "why couldn't they fucking come for me instead of her!?" He shouted once more. Trying to calm down, he went over to the basement to get Nirvana. "Lorelai took Nikita to work at Foma for the President." Tears rolled down his eyes now, "who knows how they'll treat her over there? Who knows if she'll come back every day? What if they kill her!?"
Back to top Go down
MissGuided

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:17 am

Nirvana’s blood boils when Nicholai says Lorelai was outside the door. She takes forward before Nikita takes her by the arm and stops her from tearing Lorelai a new one. ~Why is she here? I know my ears didn't deceive me, that bitch thinks I'm dead~ Following Nikita on her own accord, goes to the basement and stays. Once Nikita leaves, Nirvana begins pounding her head with her hands, trying to think of anyway Lorelai found out about her being there. Nirvana begins taking haste steps back and forth, her fingers itching to put a bullet in Lorelai's eye. Realizing the silence surrounding her, her skin crawls at the thought of having to see her face. She feels a drop on her face, wiping it off with the back of her hand. Nirvana cringes as the sharp pain hits her, she hit herself to hard while wearing the gears on her forearms. "Damn it" Nirvana mutters to herself in a soundless whisper, fearing that even her breath would betray her location. About to head to the door, she hears footsteps on the stairs and hides, guns unholstered. Swallowing the knot on her throat, she steadies herself when she hears the door open. A second can be a difference between losing a friend and killing an enemy, Nirvana knows this.

The world suddenly got off her shoulders as she sees Nicholai. Upon realizing the features on that beautiful face, Nirvana quickly holsters her guns and runs towards Nicholai, hugging him tightly. She wants to spill words out of her mouth, but all that came out were empty, hollow gasps, trying to keep her tears from making a mess out them both.

Pulling away, Nirvana looks into Nicholai’s eyes. “Nicholai, I will not let her get killed. I would rather die myself, than let anything happen to you or Nikita,” states Nirvana, the tears glistening in her own eyes.

Grabbing Nicholai’s hand, Nirvana pulls him upstairs. Throwing her belongings into her new room, without regret of damage, she turns and looks around the room, until her sights come upon the vase, broken, shattered into hundreds of pieces. Nirvana knew the chances of something like this happening were to big to ignore, but she did it anyway, believing that Lorelai's thirst for wickedness would end at her death. Oh, how wrong she was. Why Nikita? Is not like Lorelai knows who Nirvana spends time with. Seeing nothing but red, she starts punching the nearby wall until she hears something crack.

Looking down at her hands, she notices that her hands are bleeding, and starting to hurt. Looking up at Nicholai, she sniffled, “I think I made your wall bloody." She chuckles, before falling to the floor crying.

"I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.” She whispers between sobs.

"I'm the watchman, for heaven's sake! Why didn't I see this coming?" She mutters to herself the lasts words.

“I don’t deserve to be your friend.” Nirvana bangs her head against the wall. "Not after this" She shakes her head. Rising her knees to her face, covering it with her hands. Taking her guns out of her, placing one on the floor and the other on her temple. Biting her lower lip, she immediately gets the gun out of her face, dropping it to the floor. She grabs Nicholai by his shirt and buries her face in his chest.

Looking up at Nicholai “Nicholai, I am so sorry. I will do everything in my power to get Nikita back. Even if I have to give myself over to Lorelai.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:28 am

118, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..., ...119, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..., ...120 Nikita counted the minutes it took her to reach Foma, an exact two hours from the time she was taken til now when they were entering through the gate to reach the Presidential House. The cold air from the limousine causing her to shiver, being used to the hot temperatures they were forced to endure back at Vitaly Pavel.

"Cold?" Asked one of the escorts whom had a gun pointed at Nikita for the entire ride.

"No, I'm dancing with joy," Nikita glared, causing the man to chuckle.

"Maybe if you didn't dress like a slut you'd be warmer," the rest of the escorts laughed, Lorelai couldn't hide her smirk.

Nikita lowered her gaze, it was no use getting into an argument with him, she could get herself killed, or worse get her brother and Nirvana killed due to her snaps.

They opened the doors of the limo and Nikita instantly held her breath, until she noticed that nobody else was wearing gas masks. She took a small breath to test the environment and then she sighed. The air was so fresh and crisp here, perhaps all the trees in the Antiko Forest prevented the contaminants to reach the Capitol.

"If your people weren't so ungrateful, you could enjoy all of this," Lorelai motioned to all the greenery around them, the birds chirping, the clean air.

"You say 'my people' like we're of a different race than you," Nikita rolled her eyes.

"That's because you are, by defying us you're no longer Alexandrians, you're savages," Lorelai chuckled.

"Bitch," muttered Nikita, sure Lorelai couldn't hear her over her giant ego.

"Is this the new meat?" A security guard asked as he opened the door for them.

"Fresh from the factory," An escort joked.

"I'm gonna get myself a piece of that later!" The guard guffawed.

If Nikita wasn't being held by the escorts, she would have round house kicked him in the face.

Savages... Nikita thought, this is what we've been reduced to, fuckin' savages...

The elevator 'dinged' and opened its doors, they all crammed themselves in there like sardines. Lorelai pressed the button for floor 50 and in less than one minute they were already there.

"That was... fast..." Nikita mused, accidentally out loud.

"Only the best for the Alexandrians, right?" Lorelai smirked.

Nikita sighed, she knew now why Nirvana hated her so much, she was such a fucking ass.

They went through three more doors before reaching the president's office, Nikita bit her lip,now more nervous than ever. This was her enemy she was going to meet, the one person all the "Savages" wanted to kill with their bare hands, and she was going to work for him.

"Mr. President," Lorelai said in a sexual tone that made Nikita want to gag, "we've brought the new slave."

"Slave?" Nikita scoffed, "I've been reduced to a slave now?!"

One of the escorts punched Nikita's mouth, causing her lower lip to bleed. But she didn't flinch, she didn't cry, her head remained high. Undefeated.

"Strong little bitch, huh?" The escort chuckled, "don't worry, I'll be getting you later."

"Leave us," The president said, "I want to evaluate her on my own."

Lorelai nodded.
"We'll be right outside if you need us."

The escorts forced Nikita to sit down on a chair in front of the desk and left. She sat there frozen, not knowing what to do. If she weren't handcuffed she would have risked killing the president herself, but with the cuffs it would be useless. She waited for him to speak, afraid of how he would 'evaluate' her, and what would happen if she failed said evaluation.
Back to top Go down
MissGuided

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:17 am

"Nikita. It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?" Says Jakob Vasilyev, president of the Isle of Alexandria. "I'm glad you've agreed to join us" Jakob makes an emphasis on 'agreed'.

He stands, walks around his desk and stands in front of Nikita. Leaning his head slightly to his left side, he takes Nikita by her chin, gripping while he makes her stand. His other hand takes her by her ass, kneading grossly.

"Aren't you cold?" He asks with a smirk, pressing his nose against her cheek. Taking a deep breath, he exhales with a low growl. "You smell nice" A statement, nothing else. Then he takes her by the cuffs on her wrists and spins her around, her back to his chest. He grinds his hips against her ass. "Do you realize how tempting you are? Lorelai's charm wore out long ago" He whispers in her ear. "Don't worry, you'll do just fine. With Lorelai to bear my son, I need something to occupy my time and entertain me" He lowers Nikita's shirt from her shoulder, leaving a trail of kisses from her cheek to there. Biting hard enough to make her squirm and leave a mark, he drowns her groans with his lips, his hands exploring every bit of exposed skin.

A thought suddenly invades his mind, growling softly against her mouth. "If only she wasn't behind that door" He grips Nikita by her chin and forces her to look at the door while he kisses her bare skin of her neck and shoulder. "You know? If Lorelai were to find out, she would not even think about emptying a magazine on your brother. So your tongue better be on lockdown, got it?" He says with a growl, gripping tighter her chin, to then let go of her.

Straightening his askew outfit, he motioned to Nikita. “If you fail to do your job, I wouldn’t worry about your brother, if I were you. You can't worry about the dead, now can you? Nothing and no one would stop me” Jakob growls.

"Nikita, since you now know your duties, you are dismissed. Lorelai and the guards will take you back to your home."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:16 pm

If her hands wouldn't have been bounded by those infernal handcuffs, Nikita would have punched him right at the nose by the way he grabbed her.
"Can't really dress much when the bloody temperature is in the 100's," She glared at him, and felt herself give a low growl when he ignored her. "Could you not!?" Nikita tried to get away from him, but the grip he had on her was too firm. Her eyes widened and her heart raced as he grind against her, his hands forcefully grabbing on to her ass so she couldn't escape.

"I am not your--" She was cut off when President Jakob forced his tongue into her mouth, she tried to scream but he wouldn't let her, keeping his hand behind her head. When he pulled away, Nikita felt frozen, unable to move due to the shock of how this man was handling her like some sort of cheap whore.

She wanted to run away, spit in his face, do something. But his words stopped her from moving, he threatened to kill Nicholai.
"I... I'll do as you say," She said, her voice broken. She tried to compose herself, she couldn't cry, not here, not in front of him. Not in front of that bitch Lorelai either.

Lorelai and the escorts went through the door, Lorelai looking quite satisfied with the fear on Nikita's face, unknowing what caused said fear.
"Alright, let's go. The president is a busy man," She winked at her husband, before snapping her fingers.

The escorts once again took her by the arms and got her out of the room, through the three doors and down the elevator. The security guard at the door wolf whistled at Nikita, making her flinch, before the escorts got her into the limousine.

The two hour ride seemed longer than before, she really needed to cry, but if she cried in front of the escorts she would earn quite a few laughs and mocks. She looked at them and noticed one of them looked very familiar, he looked away. The others were staring at her like hungry wolves, she fidgeted uncomfortably, the cuffs giving her major pain on her wrists.

The one that looked familiar began to hum, and Nikita recognized the tune immediately. It was the Resistance's anthem, he looked at her, into her eyes, and Nikita recognized. It was Jaques.

She wanted to smile, but if she did it would be a dead giveaway, so she lowered her head once again. She knew Jaques was one of the spies for the Resistance, but never did she imagine that he would be so close to the president. Maybe this is the job they picked him for when he turned 21, which made Nikita realize something. She was a spy now too.

Suddenly the horror she went through two hours ago didn't seem so bad, she would be one of the people closest to the man in charge of the war, she would have the most valuable information for the Resistance. But still, the price was too high for that information...

She still felt used, she still felt worthless in the eyes of the 'Alexandrians'. What if the president wanted more than to simply touch her? She had never been with another man before... Suddenly her happiness vanished and was exchanged with worry.

"Here is your schedule," Jaques put a paper inside Nikita's bag, "if you are not waiting out the door by that time, we will go inside your house and destroy anything get gets in the way of getting you, understood?"

Nikita nodded, it was so odd to hear Jaques talk to her like this. She knew it was an act, but it hurt all the same.

Jaques put on Nikita's goggles and gas mask before un-cuffing her. She stepped out of the limo and ran to her house. She could finally cry, she could finally let go all the stress she endured in the hour she spent at Foma.

"Nikita?" Nicholai said walking to the living room, "what did they do? Why are you crying?" He hugged his little sister, "you're alright, you're here now, you're safe." He took off Nikita's equipment so she could be comfortable and cradled her as she sobbed.

"It was horrible," she said, her voice very broken. She looked at Nirvana whom was standing in the hallway, "your sisters a real bitch, you know that!?"
Back to top Go down
MissGuided

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:04 pm

The sound of the door makes Nirvana almost snap her neck in response. When she sees Nikita, Nirvana's heart begins beating normally again, though shattered when she sees the look on Nikita's face. Taking a step back to allow the siblings have a moment to themselves, Nirvana turns around and hangs her head, with a sigh escaping her lips as if she were holding her breath for a long while. Upon hearing Nikita's remark about Lorelai, Nirvana couldn't help but smile. "Really? Never noticed" Nirvana feigns ignorance. "Here I thought she was trying to kill me just because" Nirvana shrugs off the feeling from her head.

Leaving the siblings again to themselves, Nirvana goes to her new room, her feet dragging her there, she lays a hand on the door frame before leaning her body on it. Her heart sinks deeper into her chest, becoming heavier with everyday that passes.

After willing her thoughts away, she decides to take her job a lot more seriously than before. ~This cannot happen again, not on my watch~ Nirvana takes out all her surveying equipment and starts working on all the details and the devil within. She begins drawing multiple routes in which could alternate her visits without raising suspicion and avoid falling into the eyes and ears of Lorelai and Jakob. The sudden realization of being happier than before she joined, giving her a reason to fight back. ~This will never happen again~

~Oh really?~

What. The. Fuck?

~Don't pretend you can't hear me you little imbecile. I know you can~

Nirvana turns around, not believing her ears and sees nothing.

~No matter what you do, you'll lose. You always do. Because of you we lost Magnus, our brother!~

Realizing where the words are coming from, Nirvana lets out a silent scream, holding her head in her hands.

~Get out!~

For an hour, the argument went on with Lorelai inside Nirvana's head. Nirvana grew tired of Lorelai's insult, and takes a deep breath.

~You'll never rid of me. The only way being your head on a silver platter.~

~If my head on your plate meant you'd finally die, I'd give my head in a heartbeat~

Taking time to recompose herself, Nirvana grabs a bag with clothes and heads for the bathroom. Locking herself inside, she strips all of her clothes, piling one on top of the other. Nirvana gets in the shower, then turns it on. The hot water draws a long hiss from her lips. It hit in all the right spots.

Getting out of the shower, she grabs a towel, that if it weren't for her big chest, would make her feel safe from a gust of wind. She begins looking for a short night gown she owns within her bag. She groans, thinking she left it in the other bag in her room. Needing both hands to secure the towel in place, she opens the bathroom door beforehand and leaves her bag behind to pick up later. Sneaking around is a success as she arrives to her room, making a run for it at the last few feet.

Once inside, she drops the towel and looks around for the night gown, nowhere to be found. ~Fuuuuudge!!! They were my favorite too~ She thinks to herself as she realizes that she left the night gown in her old home.

She sneaks out of her room and for a brief moment stands in the hallway. ~I could ask Nikita for a spare, but she's much smaller than me. On the other hand, Nicholai is big enough to only have to borrow a shirt~

Her mind set, Nirvana walks down the hallway, to Nicholai's room, light coming out from under the door. She tiptoes slowly and knocks on Nicholai's door.

"Nicholai! Hey, I was wondering if you have a shirt I could borrow. I seem to be in need of one" ~Doih! Stupid, of course you need it~

"I'll be in my room" Nirvana runs to the bathroom to pick up her bag, but as taking a hand off herself would mean losing the towel, she struggles to pick it up without letting go of her towel. She manages to put her intelligence to good use and pushes the bag with her feet a few feet ahead. At a moment's notice, she trips and gets a hold of the wall for support. When her towel falls open, still clinging on one hand, a door opens. ~Crap~
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Nicholai chucked at Nirvana's question, it was so unlike her for forget anything and here she was asking him for a shirt. He thought for a moment and looked through his drawers, he was looking for the biggest shirt he had.
He looked at himself in the mirror, and bit his lower lip. He was so used to parading around in boxers every night, he didn't think about what he would have to wear when Nirvana moved in. If Nirvana was the kind of person to wear night gowns, would she feel awkward seeing Nicholai in his underwear?
"Guess Nikita has more work on her hands..." He said, making a mental note to ask his sister for sleepwear.

He walked out of his room and listened through Nikita's door to make sure she was no longer crying, but all he could hear was her sowing machine. He opened the door and saw the clothing Nikita had made, six skirts in one hour, she was working hard.
"Do you need anything?" He asked gently.

"No, I'm fine..." Nikita said, not taking her concentration off from her work.

"I'm right next door if you need me," smiled Nicholai before closing the door and going over to Nirvana's room.

He knocked twice and opened the door.
"I found the biggest shirt I have, you can--" He was cut off when he saw Nirvana holding on to the wall, her towel off her body, he blushed and looked away.
He cleared this throat and scratched the back of his head, afraid that his boxer shorts might betray him.
"Here, I'll have Nikita make some clothes for you in the morning." He smiled at his best friend, "if you need anything , you know where to find me." He smirked before going back to his own room.

He shut the door and sighed, there they were in the middle of a war, and he was getting the hots for his best friend. There were more important things to focus on, and yet he could only focus on her. He should have said something when he had a chance, when everything was right and their lives weren't at stake.

Nicholai turned off the light and lay on his bed, trying to fall asleep but he could only focus on Nirvana, and even when he managed to drift off Nirvana joined him in his dreams.

---
Click, click, click, click, click... Nikita's machine had been going all night, Nicholai was a bit worried, he knew Nikita had been up all night sowing, which is what she usually did when she was very stressed out. He put on some pants and went over to his sister's room.

Nikita's bed was full of skirts, pants, shirts and underwear she had made in the eight hours Nicholai slept.
"I think you've reached your week's quota, sis, don't you think you should go to sleep?"

Nikita looked at Nicholai and then at her watch.
"Holy cow, it's seven a-m?" Her eyes widened, she got up and ran to her bag where she had her schedule. "Fuck, they'll be here in half an hour!" Her eyes watered as she scrambled around to find her towel and the clothes she would wear today.

"Nikita, calm down!" Nicholai said grabbing her by the shoulders, "everything will be fine, just... keep your mouth shut so they won't have reason to punish you, alright? As long as you behave they'll let you come back home, so don't stress."

Nikita looked into her brother's eyes and sighed, if only he knew what she would be going through, he would understand. But she couldn't tell him, he'd go crazy and get himself killed.
"Alright..." She tried to smile before going to the bathroom and got herself ready.

Once she was done she went over to the kitchen were Nicholai was making breakfast, he looked at her and raised his eyebrows.
"Aren't you going to suffocate in that thing?" He asked, looking at the dress Nikita was wearing. It covered everything from her knees up and from her wrists, not quite the right clothing to wear in 100+ weather.

"I... I've got to look professional for the job, right?" She half smiled, not wanting to reveal the truth of her outfit, she didn't want Jakob to be all up on her like last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]   For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+] Empty

Back to top Go down

For Alexandria [Closed to MissGuided, 18+]
Page 1 of 1