Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 pm

DISCLAIMER: This RP was started when both of us were teenagers, therefore our writing here is not indicative of our writing now. There are 18+ moments within the RP concerning teenagers, if you are sensitive to the subject this is a good time to leave the thread. Also, this RP doesn't follow the canon timeline meaning characters who aren't meant to be in school currently are. For a more accurate Harry Potter experience, please read our Alexandrov Chronicles post within this forum. Thank you and happy reading!

I looked out the window of the Hogwarts Express, me and my cousin Nathaniel had been on the train for about five hours, just looking out the window at the rainy scenery. It had been raining a lot lately, my mother told me it could be an omen of dark times to come, I told her to not be silly, after all, even in the wizarding world rain was just rain, right?

"We'll be arriving at Hogsmeade Station in an hour, I suggest you two get ready." A Hufflepuff prefect said.

I, with a nod, stood up and took my robe out of my hand bag and set it upon my frame before slipping my arms into it, then I sat back down and looked at my cousin.
"You ready for another year?" I grinned.

Hogwarts was pretty much our second home, in the past five years we had had so many adventures along with the Marauders, as they liked to call themselves. So many detentions, so many odd things too. Especially Peter, he wasn't acting like his normal stalker self, he began to hang out with Slytherins, not that I minded since I was Slytherin as well, but it was just too awkward to have him trailing after me and my friends.

Last edited by Kaez Alexandrov on Tue May 04, 2021 11:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 am

The train ride was mostly filled with silence. It had kinda become a tradition to choose an empty compartment every year to spend as much "family" time as possible with Morgan.  We'd both started school at the same time and as scared eleven year olds we took the only empty compartment on the train and talked. It's been five years since then and we'd both changed especially after meeting and befriending the Marauders.  

The past couple of weeks it had been raining none stop, my aunt keeps saying it's some kind of bad omen but I just think she's crazy. I was so mesmerized by the scenery out the window that I didn't notice the prefect speak nor did I notice my cousins response. Looking at the sceneries the train passed on the way to the school had always shown me that magic is everywhere even in the muggle world but today I thought I had seen shadows moving but I didn't give it a second thought. My cousins question pulled me out of my trance like state. She'd put on her robes, Slytherin, if it weren't for the fact that my mothers side carries a specific eye color I'd never guess we were related, me being placed in Gryffindor and all.

"Am I ever?" I answered her question with one of my own but the truth was I was exited to see the Marauders and what stupidities Padfoot and Prongs were gonna do to get us detention this year, I was dying to know.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 am

I laughed at my cousin's answer and shook my head.
"I suppose not, you never know what these nuts will be up to."

And right then, the compartment door opened.
"Morgie!" James shouted, making me jump slightly in my seat. "Noah!" He shouted again before gripping me in a tight hug and shaking Nathaniel's hand.

"Nice to see you too, Prongs." I giggled.

"What about me?" Sirius grinned as he entered, then he made a puppy face at me to which I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, nice to see you too." I winked before greeting him with a check-to-cheek kiss.

"Brilliant!" He laughed before giving my cousin a high five.

I looked at the compartment door as it closed by itself, I frowned before looking at the three boys sitting before me.
"Uhm... Where are Moony and Wormtail?"

Both James and Sirius chuckled.
"Remus is scolding Wormtail." James grinned. "Apparently Peter was attempting to cup a feel of Bellatrix's ass."

I blinked for a few moments before laughing.
"Oh my God, what the fuck?" I shook my head as my fit of laughter calmed down.

"Same reaction I had." Padfoot said before laying back on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am

Our conversation was cut short as James and Sirius entered the compartment. James always enjoyed calling me by my first name, ever since our first year when I told him I hated it. Sirius followed with his almost childish puppy dog face that had always made me melt. As the door closed I noticed neither Remus nor Wormtail were there. Morgan beat me to the question, asking where they were. As James answered my mind once again wondered back to when I'd first met Peter and Remus .

"Hey kid, you lost?" said a kid I'd never seen in my life.

"A...a little...I'm looking for Ollivanders." I stammered as I tried to explain myself.

"I'm Remus and this is Peter." He introduced himself and his friend who looked more like he was fillowing him.

"Ollivanders is just around the corner. We just came from there" said Peter.

I was pulled out of memory lane by the sudden sound of everyone laughing. Even if I wasn't sure why they were laughing I chimed in anyway. The door opened once more except this time it was Moony. His face went from serious teacher mode to his very childish exited face.

"Hey guys, I don't know why you guys are laughing but get ready because were here." He said with a face that screamed excitement.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 pm

My heart skipped a beat when I heard Moony's voice, and in an effort to keep calm I decided to explain what our laughter was about.

"Oh, nothing. Just that the term hasn't even begun and Peter already got in his share of trouble."

Peter's face was slightly red as he entered the compartment.
"No trouble, just mischief."

"Yeah, right, mischief." Sirius chuckled. "You dog, you. She's my cousin, you know. Knowing her you're lucky to be alive."

James nodded in response as well, knowing that Sirius' words were absolutely real.

"Plus, what's wrong with my ass? Is it not touchable?" I joked and winked at Peter, trying to mess with him.

He touched the back of his neck and his face got red again.
"Nothing is wrong with your ass, it's just that in third year you beat me up because I tried to hug you."

A momentary flashback had us all laughing once more.

I looked at Remus and smiled at him.
"How was your holiday, Lupin?" I asked while moving closer to the window so he could sit next to me.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 am

I could see Remus was nervous when he sat next to Mogan, mostly cause they both had secret crushes on each other but nether one of them would tell the other.

"My holliday? Well... umm... It was nothing like being with you...Guys! It was nothing like being with you guys!" Moony stummbled on his words as he sat next to us not wanting to let Morgan know but it was pretty obvious to everyone else on the train. Nodding off like usual when Mupin (Morgan and Lupin) would fumble for words and Sirius would taunt them about their mutual like for one another, its not that I didnt like hanging with the Marauders cause I do they're a second family for me and Morgan but I wasnt usually up for they're shinanigans. I was good with a nice book and a glass of Butterbeer, but they would always get into somesort of trouble and drag me into it.

"Are we there yet?" I said nudging Lupin almost making him fall on Morgan.

"Uh yeah, umm we should be there in a couple minutes so we...should start getting ready." Moony stood leaving Morgan to give me the evil eye. The Marauders went back to their compartment to start gettting dressed leaving me alone withh Morgan once more.

"Dont look at me that way! We have to start getting ready or well get in trouble early this year!" I said as I looked for my trunk so I could get my robes on.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 am

As he probably expected, I shot Noah one of my evil looks for pushing poor little Lupin and sighed as the guys got out of the compartment to get ready. I quickly got up and stuck my head out the door.

"Don't wonder off, let's go to The Three Broomsticks after Dumbledore's speech!" I went back into the compartment and closed the door before looking at my cousin. "In case you haven't already noticed, which I doubt because you were probably daydreaming about Padfoot's body, I already have my robes on, you know, when the prefect said so an hour ago?"

I sat down again, getting ready for the train's stop because I felt it slowing down.

"Sit or you'll fall on top of me, and I don't want my robes to be wrinkled." It sounded snobbish, but my mother (whom after her accident doesn't like using magic anymore) went the muggle route to iron my clothes. "Mom wants a picture as soon as I get to Hogwarts, and she wants one of you to send to aunt Elizabeth." I rolled my eyes, it was the same thing every year, a picture when we get there and a picture when we're about to leave, apparently they wanna document how much we've grown over the years, and to be honest it's pretty entertaining to see how much I've changed in 5 years.

Finally the train stopped, causing Noah to tumble, luckily a prod with my wand was enough to help him get his equilibrium back.

"First years, this way!" I heard the familiar voice of Hagrid guiding the new students over to the docks, something I missed, the view of the castle is amazing from the lake, and second years and up need to use carriages to get to Hogwarts, which took longer as well.

I got up and got my owl's cage, I was glad to see it was breathing since for three hours it hadn't make any noise at all.
"Oh, Rose, I'll have to get a checkup on you, unless you're pregnant, because you've gotten fat." I shot a look at Noah's owl, which was male and liked to pick my owl's lock. "In which Noah is gonna lose a friend..."

Last edited by Moonshine on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 am

"You cant live it down! Yeah I had a minor crush on Sirius 2 years ago! I mean have you seen him? If youd just get your head off Lupin for a while miss Im in love with a werewolf!" the train was reaching its stop making me lose my balance and sadly being saved by my cousin. Her comment towards my owl pissed me off just a bit and he bothered Rose cause she isnt exactly nice to him either. Hagrids words sent me back to my first year, being set in my house, everyone telling me how crazy it was to be related to a Slytherin but things had changed the pictures proved that. As we got out of the train Morgan and I decided to go our seperate ways after our annual picture.

"Hey! Noah! Hurry up!" said a Gryffindor. I looked at my cousin one more time as wee seperated. I hugged Morgan no matter what house we were in shes still my true family. I ran to my friends some of which included the Marauders.

"Lupin do you ever plan on telling Morgan? I mean I'd think shed be ok with it." I knew about each sides crush but I was sworn by both of them to not tell the other.

"Do you plan on telling Padfoot?" Moony said in a sarcasm tone.

"It was two years ago! How come no one will let that go?" that was seriously started to get annoying.

"Ill tell her when the time is right. Im not in a rush." Moony looked at the cresent moon, a shadow of saddness covered his face.

"Hey its gonna be alright! ok?..." Padfoot, Prungs and Wormtail were the only ones who could help Remus with his werewolf issue, seeing I couldnt transform yet. Sirius was on the carage in front of us and I couldnt help but feel my heart skip a beat when he looked back. So maybe I still sorta liked him. The castle appeared before us and like always took my breath away, i leaned on Remus's shoulder as I awaited for the carages to take us there.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:20 am

I hugged my cousin tightly, yeah, he was a Gryffindor and I was a Slytherin, but I put family before any silly school feuds. I loved him dearly and would give my life for him if I had to, I just hoped the time to do it would never actually come.

With a sigh I let go of him and flicked his nose playfully before meeting up with Lucius and Severus, my two Slytherin best friends ever since my first year. I hugged them and messed Severus' hair slightly before smiling at both of them.
"You guys have no idea how much I friggin missed you two! Tell me everything, how was your holiday without me? Huhm?" I said as we got into one of the carriages that would take us up to the castle. "Any exiting news?"

--------
The Marauders and Noah got into a carriage which began to move by itself, Remus sat down next to Nathaniel and allowed him to put his head on his shoulder, because even though Nathaniel was gay, Remus knew where he stood and wasn't afraid of what people might say. Noah was his friend and was more than welcome to hug him is he wanted to.

Sirius fumbled with his bag for a few seconds before taking out a Filibuster's Firework, he aimed it at one of the Slytherin carriages and turned it on, a dragon erupted from the sparks and swallowed the Slytherins.

"SIRIUS!" Morgan shouted, causing him to laugh loudly. "It's on, Gryffindor!" She pulled out a firework which made Sirius' face paler than usual, she lit it up and a giant emerged from the sparks, pushing the carriage so hard that it beat all other carriages to the castle in a matter of seconds.

James, holding on to dear life when the carriage stopped, looked at the others.
"I gotta say, Morgie has style."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 am

"Cant the Gryffindors and the Slytherins play nice for once?" I said as we reached the castle.

"Your kidding right? This has been going on since the Founders time, back when Slytherin didnt want muggle-borns to be allowed into the school. Thats were the rumours of the hidden chamber of Slytherin come from." Remus said, he was totally destined to be a teacher.

"You know that just a bunch of Slytherins trying to scare the muggle-borns." I said. The leyend of the chamber was known around school, usually to scare the new kids. As we got near the entrance we could see the destruction the sparle giant had cause on the carage. Some of the kids were covered in grass and mud, with disgusted looks on their faces all exept one, James. James was probably planning on a way to get back at the Slytherins for winning the first "battle" of the year.

"Guess this means war!" Remus patted James on the shoulder and headed into the Great Hall contemplating revenge ideas, leaving me aquardly next to Peter.

"GUYS!! WAIT UP!" I ran towards the not wanting to be alone with Peter.

------------

"Nice job Morgan!" said Lucius. He stared into her red hair seeing an entire future with her. Lucius adored Morgan offering himself to serve her every need. Almost always being rejected by her hopeless crush on the Gryffindor kid who was probably dating her faggy cousin by the way they were sitting.

"Those morons deserved that.... Cant belive you hang out with those bloody studip self called Marauders" said Severus, his disgust for the Marauders was obvious mostly because of the 5 years of toture they caused him. Snape stared at his love Lily Evans. They had been best friends but do to his loyalty to He-who-must-not-be-named they had drifted appart. He hated seeing that Potter kid making moves on her, but felt better when Lily would reject him by calling him a "arrogant toerag".
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 pm

I gave a slight bow to Lucius, taking in his compliment. Proud of myself I got out of the carriage once it reached the castle and looked at Severus, trying my best to not roll my eyes at him.

"Because, as I've explained plenty of times, my cousin is in Gryffindor, and I'm not letting a silly house feud interfere with my relationship with him. Plus, the Marauders don't make my life hell, as they do with you, so I don't have a grudge to hold against them except maybe for being unfair to my friends."  I pondered my words for a moment and put a hand on Sevvie's shoulder. "I'll tell them to take it easy on you, alright? But you have to be patient."

Before Severus could start with his 'I've been patient enough speech' the doors to the Great Hall opened, allowing 2nd years and up to sit at their respective tables, I scrambled to find Noah before he sat at the Gryffindor table.
"Smile!" I said to him before snapping the picture, then I gave him the camera so he could take a picture of me. "Remember, we're going to the Three Broomsticks tonight, guys." I told the Marauders after snatching my camera. "Tabs on me." I winked before going to the Slytherin table, where oddly but predictably, Peter sat next to Lucius. I sat between Lucius and Severus, because Peter had that little unfortunate reflex to touch women.

I looked at the empty plates on the table and sighed, the sorting ceremony takes a long time to finish and I had refused to buy something from the sweets trolly on the train saving up for the bar tab.

------------------
"Where's the food?" James moaned like he did every year.

Lily sighed and rolled her eyes.
"You ate on the train, Potter, don't you think you need to keep a steady weight if you want to be seeker again this year?"

James blinked for a few seconds and then laughed.
"Evans, there's no way I won't be picked to be Seeker this year, Sirius is captain, remember?

"I don't think Sirius would let friendship get in the way on professionalism."

Sirius didn't speak, he instead scratched his neck uncomfortably and looked the other way.
"I refuse to get into couple conversation." He said, hiding a grin.

Lily scoffed and shook her head.
"I don't know why I sit next to you guys, it's the same thing every year."

"It's because you know, deep inside, that you love me." James said in his arrogant way and winked at the girl.

Last edited by Moonshine on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Not wanting to get in between James and Lilys couple issues I mostly concentrated on Dumbuldors annual speech. It seemed like forever before he finished and with the end of the speech the feast can begin. Lily left to go with the other girls onn the Gryffindor table, Im guessing James said something completly stupid again, damn those two have it bad for each other. Next to me Remus hadnt touched his food while James and Sirius were on their third plate.

"Do you plan on eating today?" I asked Remus. He stared blankly into his food mostly playing with.

"Lucius..." was all he said. Rumours had been going around about Morgan and Lucius being a the Slytheron power couple and Moony wasnt liking it. Ive asked Morgan hundreds of times and the answer has always been No but seeing her with him all the time even I was starting to doubt that.

"Never thought youd be the jealous type..." I said as I got up from the table. Remus's face turned a shade of red.

"Im not jealous! And where are you going?" Remus was turning even more red than before.

"Im gonna..." I looked over at Sirius and choked back what I was gonna say. I couldnt say out loud that I wanted to look great for him, so I said "get some sleep before tonight.".

"I'll go with, I have no idea what im gonna do for tonight" said Reamus.
As we left the dining hall I could feel someones gaze at my back and I wasnt liking it. Remus and I headed all the way to the common room mostly in silence, every once in a while asking about summer. When we got to the boys dorm I started to try one as my outfits as possiblr to see which one Id wear tonight. Remus had stayed in the common room reading something, probably studying. As I tried on my third outfit a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Hey! Noah, long time no see!" said a fellow Gryffindor.

"Damn it, Longbottom! Are you trying to scear me to death!" I breathed trying to get a hold of my self. Frank Longbottom was a year older than we were and was dating fellow Gryffindor Alice.

"Sorry, didnt mean to scare you. You going on a date? Its like the fith outfit you try on."

"No! Im, I mean we are going to met my cousin later tonight! and its the third." I could feel my face gettin redder than Remus's was. As if I had called him Remus entered the room. I changed into some comfy clothes and chatted with both of them until I fell asleep for a little while...

I was back home, in the muggle world. Someone was screaming from upstairs, I ran as fast as I could. The scream was comming from the master bedroom. I opened the door to see my friends dead, on the floor were each of the marauders among others I recognized Lily, Frank, Alice and Severus above them was a man, his face was mask but he held the eyes of a snake.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches.… and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not …"

"What?" I was paralyzed with fear, I could barely breath. The man raise his wand and a green beamn shot from it. I awoke screaming, I didnt know where I was, I knew Remus and Frank were holding on to my shoulders.

"Noah! calm down! It was just a dream!" Frank said.

"Noah, you said something about the Dark Lord. Do you think you had a..." Remus continued.

"NO! Remus dont you dare finish that sentence! No I didnt because there is no such thing!." I was petrified, I couldnt have...

"but your grandmother..." Remus sounded calm but his eyes told a different story.

"Was a loon, nothing more." I looked out the window and it was raining, afraid to sound like my aunt but... "Dark times are close guys..." I stood, got dressed and headed to the Three Broomsticks.
[i]
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 pm

"Again with the Gryffindors, Morgie?" Bellatrix said as she watched me put on my evening clothes. "Blood traitors and goody-two-shoes, haven't you any better people to hang out with?"

Annoyance was evident in her tone, she, from my first year, told me how important it was to stay a true Slytherin and to not wonder off with "blood traitors". I simply rolled my eyes as I put on my skirt.

"My cousin is there-"

"So is mine, Morgan! But you don't see me trailing on after him!"

I looked at her for a few seconds and blinked.
"I was taught different than you, Bella. I was taught that family was more important than anything else in the world. Plus, it's not like I'm going to breed with any of them, the bloodline will stay pure, I promise." I winked at her to calm her down before brushing my hair and putting my cute hat on.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes this time.

"Plus," I said before Bella could say anything else, "if I keep hanging out with Lucius your sister will have it out for me, and I really don't want any trouble right now."

"I've told her you like the Gryffindork."

I suppressed a sigh of annoyance and put my wand in my purse.
"Behave." Was all I said before leaving the dormitory. I walked up the stairs to the common room and saw Lucius and Severus chatting, Narcissa was farther away on a table, writing a letter to someone.

"I'm off to the Broomsticks, guys. You want anything?" I asked the three of them, trying to be nice to Cissy.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Lucius stood, listening into Bella and Morgies conversation.

"I've told her you like the Gryffindork." Bella said.

Lucius had never understood why Morgan would fall for a Blood-Traiter when he was willing to do anything for her, him with all his pureblood glory. He had planned to ask her out that day but she already had plans with the Gryffindorks again. Like it wasnt enough that she was related to that faggy loser, she had to have her eyes on that.

"Lucius? Is umm... there a problem?" Narcissa Black said. Looking at him Cissy knew that he was the man she was destined to marry. Ever since her first year whhen she was put in Slytherin and sat next to him on the table she wanted him desperetly. Lucius turned to look over at Cissy and Severus.

"Narcissa, want go to the Three Broomsticks today?" Lucius plan was simple, follow Morgan and use Narcissa to make her jealous and win her heart.

"What? Me? Ofcourse!" Bella! Help me get dressed!" Cissy grabbed her sister and drag her to the girls dormitory to get ready.

"You shouldnt use her like that. Shes gonna figure it out eventually." Severus was talking from behind his potions text book. Did her take that everywhere?

"Shes to stuck in a dream that she'll never figure anything out, maybe Bella will but I dont care. Theres only one person I want..." Lucius said. He went to get dressed leaving Severus Snape alone in the common room looking at an old photograph of him and the girl he loved. Lily Evans, no one knew about them mostly because hed be accused as a blood traiter. He turned the photo being signed The Half-Blood Prince and Her... Luicius came down in an expensive outfit that even the queen of England would have been jealous off.

"Narcissa! Dont keep me waiting!" Lucius screamed.

"Be right there!" screamed Cissy from her room.

-------

Remus continue asking me the same question as we headed over to the Broomsticks.

"Noah! Answer me damn it! Was it a vision?" Remus just wouldnt give up. I turned, looking at him directly was dificult seeing as he was taller than me.

"I will say this once and only once! Seers arent real, they are just some crazy people trying to predict the future and Divination is a class for loons. Got it?" I kept on walking not caring for what he had to say next. He ran infront of me as we were close to the entrance.

"Your grandmother was considered a Seer and your aunt has shown some seeing ability, Bullocks! Even your cousin is a hell of a guesser." Remus sounded frustrated.

"Moony! My grams was tortured! She suffered when the Death Eaters came to her house! They tortured her and killed my gramps infront of her and my aunt! There is no such thing!" I was pissed seeing into the future was impossible even in the magical world! Serius and James were already going in.

"But what if there is such a thing and your one of them?" Remus was being all teachery on me. I turned and headed into the pub.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Before entering the pub I straightened my skirt and checked myself for bad breath, after all was flawless I opened the door and immediately saw my friends sitting on a table nearby.
"Oi, fellas!" I said in a cheery-party tone and sat between Remus and Noah, hoping Remus would like the smell of my perfume.

Remus wasn't much for compliments, he got nervous some times but never showed any interest in being other than a best friend, but I was destined to finish that, he had to feel something, I knew he did, I felt he did.

"I kinda overheard you guys before you came in," I turned to Remus, "I'm more than a hell of a guesser." I winked at him playfully and gave Noah one of those 'you're telling me later' looks before looking at the menu. "Boy, Firewhiskey sure feels like it could hit the spot tonight."

Secretly, I wanted tonight to be a drunk party night. There was no class tomorrow since it would be Sunday and we didn't have anything planned for the early day, so what the hell not?

"Or many spots..." I grinned at Sirius, the wild one of the Marauders, I knew he'd be in agreement with me.

"Many spots indeed!" Sirius said before chugging his Butterbeer.

I laughed, but felt kinda guilty because I knew Noah wouldn't want his Padfoot to get too drunk.

"What would Lily say if she saw me drunk as hell, though?" James said out of the blue, I raised an eyebrow.

"Since when do you care what she says, Potter?" I asked him, it wasn't like James to worry about what anybody would say about him.

He simply shrugged.
"I feel odd tonight is all." He grinned. "Alcohol might get me straight, though."

"Or bend you." Sirius joked out of habit, he looked at Noah then, seriously, in case he hurt his feelings with that joke. "Sorry."

I stretched a bit and gave my hair a slight shake before looking at the waitress.
"OI!" I bellowed. "We're ready!"

"You're acting drunk before drinking, you sure you can handle it?" James joked.

"More than you can, Potterboy." I winked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Sirius might have slightly poked me with that small joke but I shrugged it off knowing he didnt mean it to sound like that and so the Piper vs Potter drink off was on! I like always was rotting for Morgan, I mean we spend christmas together and Ive seen her go against plenty of our family members and win by a lanslide. I myself had a couple but not enough to go and sing the national anthem and start puking ass off. Looking at Moony he hadnt had much of anything mostly looking at Morgan like a love sick puppy, no pun intended. I was drinking my third cup of butterbeer when the door opened, his long silver blond hair and over dressed outfit was unmistakable, next to him was Narcissa Black.

"Hey Sirius... Your cousin is here" I said not really sure why. I pointed to where she was standing, her arm interlaced in Lucius's. When did she go blonde?

No one spoke, butterbeers layed on the table not being drank as this new couple headed toward us. So many emotions ran through the table but mostly shocked.

"Morgan? Fancy meeting you here! Got any room for two?" Lucius said with a smile that screamed sarcasm. Before anyone could say no he started to push everyone in to make space for him and his "date". I ended up squished in between Morgan and Sirius, which meant mega uncomfturble.

"Waitress! Yes, seeing you you must be a mudblood, no decent pureblood would settle for this...place i guess." Lucius gave a disgust look and the girl serving us left, she probably went out to cry cause of this moron.

"Hey! It wouldnt kill you to be a little nicer Lucius! You dont have to be so bloody rude!" Lucius just pissed me off, thinking he was better than anyone just because of blood!

"Your one to talk, not only is your blood tainted by your muddblood father but your also a fag. Seems to me Im not the one that need to change." He didnt even have the curtisy to look at me while he insulted me and my dad.

"That is it Malfoy! You and me outside now! Wand ready! We'll see how much better than me you really are." I didnt know if that was me or the butterbeer talking but Lucius was gonna pay. I took my wand out ready to take this moron.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I was usually pretty good with alcohol, wasn't the type to get over angry or over depressed, I was usually the loud happy 'kiss-all-your-friends' type of drunk. But Malfoy made a hidden reflex come out and before I knew it I slapped him across the face for not only insulting an innocent girl, but insulting my cousin AND my uncle as well.

"Listen here, Malfoy!" I slurred slightly, trying to maintain a lady-like composure before I totally lost it. "First, I'll let you know, this is my family you're insulting as well!" I stood on the chair, and before I kept talking I tucked my skirt between my legs so my underwear wouldn't be visible. "Second, yes, my cousin is homosexual, but you know what? I'm Bisexual!"

"Oh Merlin, really!?" Sirius said with drunk excitement, I ignored him.

"And THIRD!" I shrieked, this time looking at Noah. "There will be NO fighting, this is a day for celebration, and I will not let it be ruined."

The entire pub was looking at me so I decided to sit down again, but it was so uncomfortable I pushed to the side causing Narcissa to almost fall off her chair.

"So everybody behave and we'll have a dandy time, no?" I raised my glass and chugged down the remainder of my firewhiskey. "Malfoy scared the waitress off, how do I get my liqueur now?" I rolled my eyes.

James and Sirius stared at Lucius for a moment before continuing to drink their beers. I let out a light burp and rested my arm on Remus' shoulder.
"What cha doin' later, handsome?" I winked, playback for Malfoy acting like such a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 pm

I put my wand way not wanting to go against Morgan, she gave a nice speech even though she almost fell. Lucius didnt look happy and nether did Cissy as she had one buttcheeck in the air. I was still pretty pissed at Lucius but decided to drown it in the next five Firewhiskey Morgan was able to convince the waitress to bring, everytime she came she gave Lucius a mean look. Morgan was drunkly flirting with Remus and he was flirting back, noticing what she was doing. It was kinda nice to see them some acutual feelings for eachother in public instead of asking me what the other said and this made Lucius look inmensly pissed while Narcissa swallowed he 15th firewhiskey. I cheered they looked so happy together. I turned and kissed Sirius, yes I was drunk. We parted and my cheeks felt hot and it had nothing to do with the whiskey.

"Oh crap..." I was in pure silence, I pushed my way out of the table knocking almost everyone down. Not really caring for Lucius. I ran out of the pub straight to the castle. I reached faster than I thought, I went straight to the dungeons where no one would find me. God! what had I done? I kissed Sirius! Sirius Black! Sure it had felt great but it wasnt something I wanted to do in public.

"Problem?" a voice came from the darkness scaring me pantsless. Was it scare Noah day?

"Whos there?" Seriosly I was scared, I drew my wand. He came into view cast Lumos. "Guess this is why your so pale. What are you doing down here Severus?"

"Probably same reason you are... Or maybe not." riddles ugh.

"I dont think so..." rumors about Snape reading minds were starting but I thought they werent true.

"Kissing a Marauder huh..." Ok creepy but true.

"Rumours are true. Yeah I kissed Black, I was kinda drunk so I ran out." I was talking to Snivelly, I really was depressed. "Why are you hiding?" I was curios.

"Im not hiding, Im practecing." He didnt like to show much emotion on his face.

"Practicing what exactly?" ok still scared.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" he souted and aimed at the wall behind us, scratches covered the walls.

"Oh crap!" I screamed and ran back into the Gryffindor dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Everybody was in shock, we all knew Noah had secrets feelings for Sirius but nobody thought that he would do that, no matter how drunk he got. I looked at Sirius' face then, he was blushing slightly. Reluctantly he wiped his lips and stared at his butterbeer for a few seconds before grinning.

"I guess I am bloody irresistible!" Sirius shouted drunkenly, holding up his goblet.

The table got loud with drunk laughter as fast as it had become silent and everything was back to normal again, almost. I looked at Sirius then, his eyes showed something I'd never seen before, perhaps confusion? Longing? Could it be? Nah... I could feel Narcissa doing some weird motions, then the grotesque sound of throwing up followed by everybody clearing the table.

As drunk as I may be, my senses were still working to almost full capacity, and I didn't feel right. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lucius stepping away from Narcissa in disgust. The dude was a jerk, hot, but a jerk nonetheless and that's why I didn't want to go out with him. I mean, Cissy was his date, wasn't he supposed to make her feel better?

I ran my fingers through Remus' hair and winked at him before everybody changed tables, the drunk fest was too good to leave because of Narcissa's accident. I looked at Lucius and he looked at me, not a drop of vomit on him, he was pretty lucky seeing as Narcissa was practically on him a few minutes ago.

At this point I knew I was drunk, I began to find him incredibly attractive. I hiked up my skirt a bit and walked with an attempted sexy swing to the hips, wondering if Lucius would follow me out of the Three Broomsticks.

I felt guilty, yes, having just flirted with one of the hottest Gryffindors ever, and now trying to get Malfoy to follow me. But the Firewhiskey got me thinking, Remus doesn't even like me that way, he probably thinks of me as a sister or something and Malfoy was practically up for grabs, maybe if I dated Lucius for a while I could make Remus see what a great girlfriend I would be, plus, it would be a huge push upwards on the popularity scale to date the Slytherin Quidditch captain...
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:05 pm

_____Lucius_____
Narcissa had barfed all over the table, nearly staining Lucius's new outfit. If she couldnt keep it in there wasnt the slightest chance that a "them" would ever happen. Lucius focused on the witch whos heart he would soon steal, her long red hair, her unique eyes, eyes in which he could just swim in. Morgan had flirted with the Gryffindork but Lucius just saw it as her being to drunk to see that wasnt him. Everything had been easy to this point, he avoided getting in trouble by fighting her cousin, he'd avoided vomit and Morgan was way drunk. Lucius took the last of his butterbeer and the extra firewhisky Cissy had ordered and went towards Morgan. He heard Lupin curse but Lucius was gonna get lucky. He followed Morgan outside of the Broomsticks, halfway to the castle Lucius picked up the speed to get next to her.

"Morgan, what are you doing later?" Lucius turned her and asked her again, Moran was drunk but still understood him. She answered with a smile. Sure Lucius was a jerk but even he knew his looks would help him in any way, even with her.

________Snape_______
The Johnson kid had been scared off by Snape but Severus wasnt one to care. Snape just continued perfecting his very own spell.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" he screamed once again, unleashing a white light that left deep sctraches on the brick walls of the dark dungeon. He was tired, the spell took a lot out of him and he'd used it varios times. He had to master this spell in order to get revenge on those stupid Marauders, after this they would never bother him instead they would learn to fear The Half-Blood Prince. He decided to head towards the potion classroom to finish a potion he had been working on while Slughorn was in his Slug Club meeting. Snape had been invited but had decided practicing was more important. The room was empty, filled with the ingredients he needed and more.

"Severus my boy! You missed the club! I bet you had a good reason. You still have time for a small discution!" The potins master had gone into the room, interupting Snape. Slughorn grabbed Snape by his robes partly dragging him, there was no reason to struggle seeing as Slug wanted him somewhere and if he tried anything his potions privileges would be revoked.

"Bullocks..." Snape said as we was dragged up the stairs.

_____Noah_____
I ran up to the Transfiguration class room, hoping not to bump into anyone again. The classroom seemed empty for the most part, only the teacher was present and she didnt mind when student came into the room. She raised her head to see who had come into the classroom.

"Whos there?" her head went back to her papers.

"Noah, Noah Warren..." she didnt budge, she kept her focus on her papers. I decided to hide here for a while and help cleaning, the teacher not really caring. Hours passed and the room locked spotless I wasnt sure if the teacher had even noticed, she once again raised her head and looked around.

"You did nice. Its getting late, you should get going." she smiled and stood. She opened the door and waited for me to leave back to the Gryffindor Tower to get some sleep and maybe wake up to a better day.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:43 pm

I felt arms turning me the opposite direction and saw Lucius' handsome face staring at me, my plan had worked. My attention went to his hands, since I didn't feel his palms and noticed he had a Butterbeer and a Firewhiskey in each one.

I'd already had 16 firewhiskeys that night, and I was usually pretty good with alcohol but walking made the alcohol reach my head, and I knew if I went for a 17th I'd regret it later on. But it called to me, and against better judgement I took it and drank it in one smooth gulp. I wiped my mouth and smiled at him.

"Walking off with you if you'd like, I really haven't anything planned." Yup, the alcohol got to my head, and I was also the easy kind of drunk so obviously this wasn't good, but at the moment, I really didn't care, I was drunk and I wanted to have fun, celebrate.

My hand automatically reached for his hair, long hair, in my opinion, was incredibly sexy, my feet took a step forward by themselves and I was within breathing distance from him.
"Although..." My hand left his hair. "Narcissa is back there puking her brains out, don't you think you should go back and console her?"

The question was stupid, of course he wouldn't go back to her, he didn't like her the way he liked me, and he was pretty drunk, too drunk to care I thought. I looked at the empty goblet in my hand and wished there was more firewhiskey there, I looked at  Lucius' butterbeer which remained untouched, and I figured it most have been for me so I took it, gently in case Lucius took a stronger grip to it, he didn't. I downed it and giggled, I was officially off the tipsy edge and up to full on drunk. I bit my lower lip as I looked into Lucius's eyes.

"You wanna have some fun tonight?" I winked, and managed not to slur at him, slurring wasn't attractive. "Maybe be a little mischievous at the Quidditch pitch?" My arms tangled around his neck, allowing me to be so close to him my nose touched his and I smiled, he was tangled in my web, and unless I was satisfied I wouldn't let him go.

Last edited by Moonshine on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:35 pm

_____Lucius_____

Morgans arms were around his neck, she was so close to him he could feel her breath. He pulled her near giving her a light kiss, in Lucius mind the kiss was perfect. The day had gone according to plan since his arrival but nothing comared to this moment. A perfect kiss under the moonlight, it seemed like something out of a shitty romance movie. Lucius stoped th kiss for air and slowly walked with Morgan hand in hand towards the Quidditch pich, every now and then to kiss her again. As they arrived every touch turned to fire and every kiss felt stronger. Morgan was special, she was something out of this world, something that to Lucius felt like a dream come true. Words were exchanged but behind the beauty and the drunkness of the moment nothing could be understood. They keeped kissing each breath closer to the pitch, easily they made it straight to the hoops. Morgan sat on top on Lucius kissing him even more forcefully, it seemed she wanted this moe than he did and he wanted it badly. Lucius wasnt new to what was happening he'd had his fair shair of girls but none of them had come close to how Morgan made him feel.

"Morgan..." He whispered her name. "Are you sure about this?" he asked. She looked at him, he bue purple eyes starring straight at him, she kissed him again as if that was her answer. Lucius layed on the floor and continued...

_____Noah_____

I awoke with a minor headache, most of the other Gryffindors were already in the common room so that didnt help. I got dressed and prepared as silently as I could. Each of the Marauders layed sound asleep, they must have had a late night. Sirius was so cute when he slept, I turned and left the room as fast as possible. Not really looking at where i was going I bumpt into Frank almost making us fall.

"Hey, you should really watch it Warren. Your gonna get yourself killed one of these days." Frank continued down the stairs. The common room was filled with conversation some louder than others. I found an empty desk where I could sit for a while until everyone was awake. Most of the comotion was about some murders that had occured in the muggle world and someone swore he heard something from the Quidditch Pitch but that was just stupid. Each of the Marauders came from the room, they all looked aweful I faced them and asked.

"Breakfast?" I smiled seein as I didnt feel as bad as they did.

"Yeah, sure but were taking a silent short cut." Remus said. From his robe Sirius brought out a piece or parchment and handed it over to Moony. "I solemly swear that I am up to no good." he whispered, a map of the entire school appeared on the paper.

"OK. Thats new..." I said.

"Come on, this way." Monney pointed to a painting behind it a door. We followed the corridor all the way to the great hall. Most houses were gathered, as we sat I couldnt see my cousin.

"Hey Remus, wheres Morgan?" I asked, it was weird not seeing her. Moony had one hand on his head fighting a massive headache, all three of them were.

"I havent seen her since last night. She left and Lucius followed, ahh my head." these guys did not handle hangovers lightly. I thought to myself and hoping that it would some how reach my cousin, Morgan where are you? What have you done?
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

He asked me if I was sure and I looked at him for a few seconds in order to get my head straight, but his hands went to my waist and I completely lost it. The feeling of his warm manly hands made me go insane, and the warmth of the firewhiskey wasn't really helping. And I kissed him, kissed him with a drunk passion I'd never experienced before.

I felt him move my underwear and not long after a moan escaped my lips, and I couldn't control myself any longer...

The Next Morning

The sun hit my eyes hard as it levitated from the horizon and woke me up, my eyes hesitated at first to open, the light gave me a headache. I felt around and felt a texture different than the one from my bed and my brow furrowed. This wasn't my bed.

I forced my eyes to open, ignoring the pain that went with it and saw grass all around me. Grass? Where the hell was I? My mind was too lazy to register my surroundings for a few seconds so I allowed myself a few meditating breaths before continuing my forced investigation, I looked farther away from the grass and noticed the hoops, I was in the Quidditch Pitch. But how did I get here?

My initial thought was that I had simply wandered and passed out, but then I decided to stretch and felt some pressure on my abdomen, I looked down and there was an arm surrounding my waist.

"What the bloody hell?" I whispered before sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I looked at the person who's arm belonged to, and farther away from him? My panties.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK!?" I shrieked and got up as quickly as I could, my shriek startled him, I looked at myself and my shirt was unbuttoned and my skirt at an awkward angle. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!?" I picked up my underwear and fixed my clothes. It was then I realized I wasn't a virgin anymore.

My hand reached my mouth and covered it, almost automatically. I, now, was completely sober thanks to this shocking discovery.
"Lucius, what the hell happened!?" Then another thought popped into my head. "Cissy is going to kill me..."

Last edited by Moonshine on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Lucius eyes burned from the sun hitting him straight, he shrugged it off turning to make the grass in his back feel more comfturble. Grass? he thought.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK!?" screamed a voice all to familiar. The shriek gave him a massive headache. He slowly opened his eyes each second hurting more and more. He focused on what was around him and what he remembered. He drank a lot and had finally kissed Morgan but what happened next was all blank. Lucius felt brease pass where breases shouldnt pass. He sat up looking around he found his pants with some weird underware he knew wasnt his. Oh crap he tought, he'd slept with Cissy. Damn Bella gonna kill him.

"Lucius, what the hell happened!?" someone said, followed by "Cissy is going to kill me..."

"Wait Cissy is gonna..." he turned around to adress his aparent one night stand, not what he was expecting. Morgan stood her hand covering her mouth.

"Oh Crap! How the bloody hell should I know! You probably came up to me and seduced me!" not that he minded but the way she was reacting wasnt pleasing him. Lucius put his pants on not wanting to be sunburned or exposed any longer.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I scoffed.
"I was drunk, but I wasn't THAT drunk, Malfoy!" Was I that drunk? My mind wondered back to last night, I remember I walked out of the Broomsticks and was followed by Lucius, I remember drinking the last Firewhiskey, and putting my arms around his neck... "Oh dear Merlin..."

Perhaps I was that drunk, maybe this whole thing was my fault. I kept thinking, Lucius wasn't a saint in this either.

I looked at him as he put his pants on and suppressed a grin, what he lacked in his heart, he def didn't lack it in that area. I blinked and picked up my purse, which was a few feet away from me, I searched in it hoping my sunglasses were in there and was relieved when I found them, the sun was a bit too bright.

I walked over to him and slapped him.
"That's for whatever happened last night." I bit my lower lip, feeling a small attraction towards him, was this what happened after you had sex with a person? You start liking them? I looked into his grey eyes and was almost hypnotized, I got so close to his lips I could feel his breaths on mine, but I stepped back, I felt something, like somebody needed me. I took a few steps back to concentrate, I felt Noah's energy so I immediately ran to the castle so fast my hat fell and I didn't bother to go back and get it.

In 15 minutes I reached the Great Hall, I felt like all eyes were on me when I opened the door and I ran to the Gryffindor table, immediately finding my cousin.
"Noah, a talk, NOW." I grabbed him by the wrist and took him out of the Great Hall and into a secret corridor that thankfully wasn't full with a snogging couple. "I had sex with Lucius." I blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next