Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 am

"You'll see." James said with a grin an sat down next to Peter and Remus.

"What he said." Sirius joked and winked at Noah before sitting down and taking out his parchment.

I went into the class room and stood by the door. Where would I sit? Remus seemed to hate me or something, he showed it to me last night. Unconsciously I touched my cheek, which had been stitched up my Madame Pomfrey because she was out of the wound potions, I decided it was best to avoid Remus for a while so I sat next to Lucius, hoping he wouldn't make a big deal about my injury.

I felt him looking at me, felt shock in him. I sighed and took out my potions book.

I was tired and sore, so I was kind of out of it when the professor spoke.
"Ms. Piper, please pay attention!"

"Huhm?" Was all I could muster.

"I asked you what was the color of the smoke emitted by the Wolfsbane Potion."

"Oh, uhm... blue." Wolfsbane, how could have we forgotten the Wolfsbane! I looked at Noah and mouthed to him, "we are so fucking stupid!"

"Ten points for Slytherin." Slughorn smiled. "But, minus five for not paying attention!" He walked around for a few seconds. "Who can tell me the effects of said potion?"

I raised my hand, determined to win the points back.
"If individuals affected with lycanthropy drink the potion prior to the full moon, only their bodies will transform into a wolf, rather than making the full transformation into a werewolf; they will retain control over their actions, preventing them from going berserk, typically when in the presence of humans. It is a complicated recipe and must be drunk once per day in the week leading up to the full moon. "

"Excelent! Twenty points!" Slughorn clapped and looked around at the Gryffindors. "I sense the lions are quiet! Let's see, next question only for Gryffindors. Who invented the Wolfsbane potion?"
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 am

The wolfsbane potion; we'd plan on making this potion hundreds of times for Remus but it was to tricky. I was about to raise my hand when Moony spoke.

"It was invented by Damocles, though its still illegal to drink it due to none of the were-wolves have been able to control themselves." Remus looked at the table, not wanting to face the teacher.

"Twenty point for Gryffindor!" very well Mr. Lupin!" Slughorn continued his potions class, asking more questions and giving points like a mad man. Hours passed, clases passed and even detention slips were passed, it all felt like an eternity before classes were finally over. I was supposed to meet the Marauders right after last period, they had something planned, someplace to take me. I met up with Morgan at the astronomy tower.

"So we gonna wait for the guys here?" I asked her. She still looked deep in thought, maybe she was thinking about last night.
"Morgan, after a day or two everything will be back to normal. You know this theres no need to worry and I think Lucius was asking about you." maybe reminding her of her boyfriend might help her. Lucius was actually changing, he didnt make fun of muggleborns and during fitfth period he'd be polite towards me now that was weird.
"Morgan? you listening to me? I asked her.

_____Lucius_____

It felt like ages before Morgan arrived to Potions class. She didnt look like shed gotten much sleep and she was injured. The patch on her face didnt seem life threatning but something had happened with the Marauders, Lucius was 100% sure Morgan wouldnt tell him. He scanned the room looking at everyone in her group, the all looked bad but none as bad as Remus. As they headed towards the Astronomy tower Lucius turned Morgan.

"You need to tell me what happened, tonight! I dont want you going out and getting yourself killed!" Lucius looked into her eyes, he felt likke she wasnt really paying attention. "Go to class..." Lucius kissed her before she could leave. He knew he had to find out one way or another.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 am

How would I explain my scar to Lucius? Oh, I was just attacked by Remus when he was a werewolf, you know the usual. No. I'd fallen off the Whomping Willow? No... I needed something clever, believable. I fell off my broom while flying around the Quidditch pitch and hit my cheek on one of the stands... It would give him an ego boost to know I was flying around where we had sex, so I'd go with that.

I was looking out into space until Noah talked to me, asking me if we'd wait for the guys here.
"Yeah, take this." I handed him some Gillyweed Severus had sent me during the summer when I wanted to give Noah a boost at his Muggle swimming competitions. "When the guys get here, swallow it." I smiled, after all that happened, we still managed to pull out a pretty good prank.

The guys arrived, Remus accompanied them, usually he would be too tired to tag along after a full moon, but thanks to Severus' sleep potion he got a bit of energy back. He still looked like crap and I just wanted to hug him, but he seemed so far away to me, so untouchable I didn't even try. I gave Noah a pat on the back so he'd swallow the Gillyweed and we all walked to the Great Hall for lunch, or at least what was supposed to be.

Students stood outside the doors, we walked to the front and stumbled upon a wall of water blocking the entrance to the Great Hall, I smiled, swallowed my Gillyweed and ran in, the entire Great Hall full of water to the roof, it felt like being in a giant aquarium. The guys followed suit and I smiled at Noah.
"It's a surprise for you, for saving us." I winked and swam around.

"These damn kids!" I could hear Filch shouting from the outside. "How am I supposed to clean this!?"

We all laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 am

Filch was gonna have a Grindylow while trying to clean this mess, that made me laugh. I knew the Marauders were capable of just about anything but flooding the Great Hall and drowning me with them, I was definetly home. I swam around feeling great to be in the water again, I hadnt been able to swim for a year because we'd decided to stay in the magical world for the summer. St. Mungo's Hospital had called to tell us that Grams kept getting worse and might not make 2 years, we'd been staying at the Black mansion that my grandmother owned. Being in the water made me feel free from all of those problems, the family, the visions, my relationship, everything went away in the water. I swam over to Morgan. her red haired seemed like flames as they moved.

"We are so in trouble, arent we?" I put my head on her shoulder and looked towards the entrance, some students and even teachers were laughing about the latest Marauder prank. I looked over to Sirius he playing something with James that looked like a mixture of tag, wrestling and racing I bit my lower lip the same way Sirius did when he got nervous apparently. Sirius liked me, he actually liked me, this was something I didnt expect to ever feel. Moran seemed happier somehow I couldnt put my finger on it but something had Morgan feeling better and what ever it was I was glad it existed.

"Noah! We did this so you can swim! Not to sit down and do nothing!" Remus looked better than he did in the morning. He was swimming like a dog, his way of swimming made me giggle for a while. I kept on swimming through the room until someone decided it was time to end this. I swan towards Sirius and put my hands on his shoulders jumping over him.

"Your it!" I said before swimming away.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Sirius laughed and chased after Noah, swimming as fast as he could. I thought the two of them looked cute together, like two lovebirds, sure, they wouldn't admit it, but I could feel something was going on between the two. It wasn't every day happiness consumed me when I felt miserable.

I looked over at the entrance to the Great Hall, and saw Dumbledore standing there, both fists on his hips, a smirk decorating his wrinkled face. Immediately I swam over to a box left on a table and opened it, the water that flooded the Great Hall was sucked into it, and by magic, everything was dry. Including us.

Dumbledore laughed.
"Portable Swamps, eh?" He looked at James, knowing he was the owner. "Great prank, terrible timing. We're all starving!" He joked and walked over to the teachers table. Filch mumbled something about the dungeons and left, with his cat trailing after him.

All the students moved from the Entrance Hall to their respective tables and I sighed, I had to sit next to Lucius and I didn't want to give him an explanation about my cheek. But he wasn't a seer, I could easily lie to him. I walked over to the Slytherin table and took my usual place between Lucius and Severus, without looking at either of them I grabbed some toast and spread jam on it. I knew Severus knew what happened to be, I just hope he'd keep his mouth shut.

----------------------------------------
Sirius sat down, leaving space for Noah to sit next to him, he grabbed a plate and placed lasagna on it, he took a sip of his pumpkin juice and smiled at Noah before continuing to eat.

"You seem quiet, Padfoot." James said. "How uncharacteristic of you."

Sirius laughed and shook his head.
"I'm so damn hungry, I feel like I didn't get a proper breakfast what with Moony's time of the month troubles and all." He nudged Remus and continued to eat.

"And you, James? Are you not eating?" Lily asked, for the first time with a normal attitude.

"What's with you, woman? First you nag me for eating too much, now you nag me for not eating?" James laughed.

"Just trying to look out for a friend."

James stopped laughing and smiled at Lily.
"I think I'll eat then." He winked at her and served himself some fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Severus wasnt in the mood to speak about what had happened, he'd done what he did as a favor to Lily. She didnt know but he knew losing th Potter boy would hurt her so he'd do anything to avoid making her feel such emotion even if that meant saving those who shouldnt be saved. He looked to his side to Morgans left where Lucius keept his gaze on her. Lucius eyes didnt leave her scrape, following it every time she moved.

"What are you staring at?" Lucius asked him.

"Uh, nothing!" Severus lowered his head, Morgan looked at him and Snape felt something phase him, it wasnt something he'd ever felt before but Morgan was keeping more secrets than he knew, more than anyone knew.

-----

Lucius was worried, he didnt want anything bad to happen to Morgan. She goes out with the Gryffindorks and comes back with an injury and now she'd pulled a prank like that, whats going on with her?

"Morgan, you know you can tell me anything. I love you and I want the best for you but I cant protect you if you dont tell me whats wrong." Lucius was hoping for her to tell him what had happened as soon as possible.

----

Things were getting nicely weird, Sirius and I were growing closer but Morgan and I werent talking much. Maybe we'd get to talk during dueling club later, hopefuly.  Thinking wasnt getting me no where, I decided maybe it was best to walk around the castle before lunch was over and I wasnt truly hungry and I was sorta hoping Sirius would follow me, we needed to talk.

"Im gonna go practice for dueling club later, ok? See ya later guys!" I walked out of the Grand Hall so much had happened and it was still only the first day of class. "Things can only get harder I guess..." I said to myself. I leaned on one of the castle walls and drew my wand. 12 1/2 inches made of Oak with a Seers right eye core, when I'd first learned of the wands origin I had nothing but fear to it but now five years later the wand didnt seem so scary even if Morgan's was just as good as mine I was always better at defensive spells. The wands core had come from our great-great-great-great grandmother, Cassandra Blackthorn an extremly powerful pureblooded witch but an even more powerful seer. Her distinct eye color made her know through out the magical world as the most powerful Seer of the era. But her son was jealous of this gift so he murdered his mother and turned her eyes into wand cores, after he tried to murder his sister dying in the process the wands went without owner till Morgan and I were born. These wands were special, my mother tells me of this boy that wanted them he said he'd do anything to have the wands, Tom Riddle, thats his name. Mom never agreed but I guess it was for the best, now Morgan and I had a shared destiny but was it good or bad? I was deep in thought when the shadows moved, I braced myself for the worst, wand ready.

"Whos there?" I asked the shadow, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 am

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath through my nose, I pushed away all feelings of sadness and focused on being happy. I looked at Lucius and smiled at him before kissing his nose.
"Me and Noah were practicing for Dueling Club last night, I used Momordi and he used Protego so it backfired on me, nothing to be too worried about, love." I winked at him before finishing my meal. "It's only a tiny scratch." Yes, it took most of my cheek, but I didn't want Lucius to worry about me.

I grabbed my goblet and looked at the Gryffindor table, at Remus to be more precise. He looked better now, all his color was back to his face and he was laughing at something James said. I smiled, seeing him happy made me happy, I didn't care if I couldn't be with him now, I only cared about his well being, about his happiness.

---------------------------------------------
"The elf was the one who got milk out his nose, not the cat, James. Get your jokes right." Sirius laughed.

"Does it matter when you see a wizard with a wand up his--"

"James!" Lily interrupted with a laugh. "It was disgusting the first time, I don't think we need to hear it again."

"Please, no."  Alice chimed in. "Honestly James, where do you hear these things?"

"That is Marauders Confidential information, Ms. Alice." James winked.

Sirius got up with a clear of his throat.
"I'll see you guys in dueling, gotta go get my wand." And with that he walked out of the Great Hall, hoping to bump into Noah.

"Who's There?"

Sirius raised his hands and grinned.
"Easy, Warren." He winked before walking over to him, taking his wand hand and lowering. "I just wanted to see you before the halls get crowded again, we need to try to take advantage of these moments." He chuckled before running a hand through Noah's hair.

-----------------------------------------------------
I felt genuine happiness again and traced it back once more to Sirius and Noah, I was getting freaked out, if I could feel what Noah was feeling so clearly I didn't want to know when he did the deed. It was a disturbing thought that luckily didn't leave any images in my mind. I stopped looking at Remus when I sensed Lucius was looking at me.
"We've got dueling club next, I hope they don't pair us together." I said just to make him feel noticed by me.

"I hope I get to duel with Lucius." Bellatrix said with one of her wicked grins, Bella wasn't much to take interest in Lucius unless it involved injuries. I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly, Bella. If I didn't know any better I'd think you're involved in those muggleborn killings." I said with a slight laugh.

"Mudbloods, humph..." Something told me she was glad those Muggleborns were dying.

I got up and stretched before picking up my book bag.
"Well, I'll see you guys in the Dueling Hall." And I left.

Last edited by Moonshine on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:42 am

These were the moments I loved the most, the moments where Sirius was mine to hold. Kissing while he held me made me feel more protected somehow like nothing could hurt me, in that moment I was invinceble. I held him tighter as we kissed, I could feel his heart race inside his chest. How far was I willing to go?
"Wait, Sirius..." his big brown eyes looked at me and I couldnt help myself, I kissed him even stronger than before. I grabbed his hand and ran up to the Gryffindor bed room, empty thank God. The kissing didnt stop as we approched his bed, the ties, the robes, the shirts none of that mattered. Kissing like this was pure bliss, the entire world seemed to melt away when Sirius kissed him. I ran my hand down his body and what a body it was, Sirius was amazingly hot and seeing as he was mine sent chills down my spine. His hand cupped the back of my head leading me to kiss him. This was my own little heaven.
"Hey, how about we ditch our next few classes and just lay here till duel club?" it wasnt like me to break rules especially not for a guy but Sirius was different, he was special. I wasnt gonna go all the way just yet, this is as far as I was willing to go for the moment atleast until things changed. I layed in Sirius's arms for a while before the kissing and the heat continued.
---------------
During his last few classes Remus was mostly back to his old self, he felt better and more confident. He wasnt exactly sure what had happened while he was out of it for the night. Th jokes were back, his appetite was back and he was in a way feeling better about Morgan, just cause she was with Lucius didnt mean they couldnt be friends. He loved her sure and he'd wait for her no matter how long he had to, but for the time being they were just meant to be friends.
"Hey! James, where are Sirius and Noah? They skipped the afternoon classes." Remus approched Prongs and Lily, theyd both been talking for a while about something Remus didnt understand. Noah was an amazing student he didnt miss classes something had to be wrong.
-------------
"Sirius! Wake up.. its almost time for club..." I'd fallen asleep with Sirius after a while of laying here. The door was still locked so no one had tried getting in at least not the muggle way. Sirius was still sort of groogy by the time his feet touched the floor.
"Come on sleepy head!" I kissed him lightly on the lips and handed him his shirt back although I preffered him without one. By the time Sirius was dressed I'dalready gotten everything ready for club.
"You ready to get your butt kicked my me?" I joked as I headed towards the Dueling Hall.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:13 am

Chills went down my spine while I was helping the DADA professor set up for Dueling Club, this feeling was odd, I made me want to go find Lucius and cuddle with him.
"Honestly, Noah, learn to shield your mind..." I shook my head and smirked, at least I knew he wasn't boning Sirius.

The giant clock chimed four times, signaling the end of the school day and students were free to go to their extracurricular activities or wander the castle as they liked. The Dueling Hall filled with students from every house and I got my wand out of my book bag before putting the bag away.

-----------------------------------------
Sirius rubbed his eyes, finally he managed to get some decent sleep, and what was best it was with the boy he was starting to love. He put on his shirt and grabbed his wand before giving one last kiss until they'd be alone again.

He shook his head.
"Clearly you've never dueled with someone as awesome as me." He joked and winked as they walked into the Dueling Hall, they quickly found the Marauders. "We miss anything?"

"About three hours of school, nothing much." James shrugged with a smirk.

"I copied everything for you guys." Lily smiled at Sirius and Noah, she knew there had to be a good reason for them to skip.

"You're a life saver." Sirius nudged her slightly.

"Shh, the professor's gonna pair us." Peter said, fear was hinting at his voice.

"Welcome students, to the first dueling session of the term!" Students cheered and applauded. "Now, since we seem to have fresh faces today, I will only choose those who added the most points to their house last term, so newbies can get a glimpse of what is to be expected next session."

The professor looked at a scroll.
"That being said, we'll begin with Bellatrix Black and Frank Longbottom, since they were the least point earners of the top students."

Bellatrix looked at Lucius and was disappointed, she expected to hurt him, not some insignificant Gryffindor. She took out her wand and walked up to the stage.

"Now, remember, injury inflicting spells are not allowed. First student to properly disarm their opponent wins, five spells must be used before disarming to make it interesting."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Frank Longbottom was up first, his dueling skills were great but by the reputation of his oponent things didnt look all to good. Bellatrix Black, Morgans best and longest friend, even I had to admit Bella was beautiful, her long black hair, her intense dark eyes, she was a Goddess sent to earth but not from the good place. Bellatrix liked playing with her opponents nearly wounding them most of the time.

"Come on Frank! You can beat her!" I screamed as my friend took the stage. Frank didnt seem nervous he was confident, maybe a little to confident. I stayed close to Sirius, looking for Morgan every few seconds. I spoted her on the other side of the room next to Lucius.

"Remember the rules and I want a clean duel betwen you two." his gaze was mostly on Bella not that I could blame him. The proffesor left leaving only the competitors, Frank bowed and went to the corner to take his position. As soon as the teacher gave the mark the first spell was shot.

"Locomotor Mortis!" shouted Frank.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Frank was smart using that as his first spell, now Bella's legs were stuck together, causing her to look like a mad rabbit every time she tried to move. She growled at him and I kind of feared for Frank's life.

"Flippendo!" She shouted and Frank was sent flying about five feet, causing him to land on his bottom, giving Bellatrix the upper hand. As Frank attempted to stand, Bellatrix decided to play with her opponent. "Supplantare!" And Frank fell flat on his face, as if he had tripped on a rope. Bellatrix grinned, satisfied with herself.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Bella was smart, she knew what spells to use and how to use them but Frank was no fool. A combination spell was just the trick, he needed her on the ground.

"Everte Statum!" he shouted being able to knock her back.
"Alarte Ascendare" he yelled once more sending Bella into the air. Now it was tim to finish it.
"Immobulus" he pointed at Bella while in the air, frezzing her in place. Frank was proud of himself for doing this. He aimed once more towards Bellas frozen body.
"Expeliarmus!" her wand flew out of her hands and she fell hards towards the floor. Frank walked up to her, she didnt look happy for losing against him.

"Your not a very good duelist, dear. Maybe not even that good a witch." Frank laughed as he left the stage, coming into the people ready to praise him for his victory.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 pm

The professor was impressed, he walked over to Bellatrix and pointed his wand at her.
"Finite Incantatem." And Bella could move again. She got off the stage and glared at Frank.

"This isn't over, Longbottom!" She shouted before standing next to her sister.

"That was quite impressive, Mr. Longbottom. It seems you trained all summer, let's pair you up with one of the top two and let's see if all that training has payed off." The professor looked at his scroll. "Morgan Piper, Frank Longbottom, take the stage."

The professor set me up with one of the weakest of the top duelers list, I kind of felt offended but I knew this would be pretty easy. I gave Lucius a kiss before stepping up to the stage and bowed at Frank. I could tell he was nervous.

"A nice, clean duel. Begin!"

"Cunfundus!" I sent the spell at him with force before he could attack first.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 am

Frank wasnt sure what he was doing, what he was seeing or what was happening. He raised his wand and intended on using a knocking charm but instead did the exact oposite.

"Protego!" he shouted but nothing happened. What was going on? Why wasnt his spell working? Had he caused the correct spell? Things were to confusing, everything hurt his head. He raised his wand again casting some random spell causing orchids to appear on the floor.
"WHATS GOING ON?" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am

I was satisfied with my first spell, the entire hall laughed at his confusion except for Alice. I pointed my wand at him, wanting it to be a fair duel. Sort of.
"Finite Incantatem!" Frank was no longer confused, but I wasn't about to give him a break. "Tarantallegra!" Frank began dancing madly. "Rictumsempra!" As he danced he couldn't stop laughing, his body was tickling all over. The entire hall cracked up. "Petrificus Totalus!" His body froze, but I knew he could still feel the tickles. "Experliarmus!" He was disarmed. "I see you're not a proper dueler either." I winked at him, even if he was frozen he was still conscious.

Slytherins cheered for me as I stepped down from the stage, the professor pointed his wand at Frank.
"Finite." He applauded. "Pleasant job as always, Ms. Piper. Next up Lily Evans, Sirius Black. Step up!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Lily knew about Siruis moves with a wand and they werent the best. His moves were faulty his spells were predictible and his stance was off. Lily was confedent of her inpending win. She took the stage head held high ready to show everyone even her old best friend what "mudbloods" were capable of. She bowed to Sirius who gave her a smile.

"Im not going easy on you Padfoot." she whispered to him before taking her stance at the end of the arena. Lily had to limit his movements, even if Sirius wasnt the best he was one of the fastest.
"Colloshoo!" she shouted, glueing Sirius in his space.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Sirius bowed, he hadn't expected to be paired with Lily, this made him nervous. Not only was he fighting a friend, he was fighting a girl AND the girl one of his best friends fancied. If he hurt Lily he didn't know if James would forgive him. She claimed she wouldn't take it easy on him and it would make him feel like a dunce if he didn't fight to her level. He really didn't know what to do at this point except have a little fun with her.

"Begin!"

Lily sent out her first spell and he had no choice but to take off his shoes in order to duel correctly.
"Labefactare!" He said as his first spell. This duel was bound to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Her legs were of no help to her at the moment, she couldnt move and Sirius was just getting started. She thought if she could get some more time maybe she could revers the jinx.

"Voterrilulcer" she aimed her curse straight towards him. While he was distracted Lily was able to free her way out of his jinx. Standing up and aiming again.
"Impedimenta! Momordi!" she used two of the spells James had tought her for this club. Things were getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:36 am

"Finite!" The professor pointed his wand at Sirius first and then at Lily. "Evans, you're discualified for using a wound inflicting spell, which were, as I stated before, not allowed."

I could feel Lily's heart race, along with disappointed. She had let herself go by instinct.

The professor kept on calling duelists, and I had to admit some of them were pretty good, except the one where it was Peter versus Lockheart. I mean, really? Defeated by the Langlock spell?

So far the score was this:

Lily vs. Sirius = Sirius
Arthur vs. Alice= Arthur
Rita vs. Narcissa = Cissy
Andromeda vs. Snape= Snape
Peter vs. Lockheart= Peter

"Remus Lupin, James Potter. Please take the stage!"

James shook Remus' hand and took the stage, he bowed before his best friend.

"Begin!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 am

Remus was ready, he knew what he had to do to end this quickly.
"Impedimenta!" he'd seen how this affected Sirius and tried it succesfully on James. With his movements slown Remus had more time to think about his moves.
"Confundus! Flippendo!" a slow, confused James was easier to beat than anyone especially now that James was on the floor. James tried his best at spells but Remus was just a bit out of his reach.
"Protego!" Remus protected himself from most of James spells.
"Expelliarmus!" Lupin shouted at an exhauted James, removing his wand and making Remus the winner.
"You tried your best mate." Remus returned the wand and left the stage so the next duel could begin.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 am

My heart raced when I saw Remus take the stage, I couldn't help but smile at how gorgeous and confident he looked, I bit my lower lip, holding back the urge I had to run over to him and congratulate him on his victory. But Lucius had his hand around my waist, I couldn't do anything.

"Alice, Lucius. To the stage!"

I didn't want Lucius to leave my side, I was too comfortable with him there. But he let go of me and I crossed my arms to keep myself warm.

After a few spells it was clear that Lucius was going to win against Alice, she was more the stay in the common room type, not the dueling type. The fact that she was in the top duelers list was a mystery to me. It was almost funny.

"Very good, Mr. Malfoy!" The professor applauded. "Don't leave just yet, you're going against Remus."

My heart sank, how dare the professor pair them up!? I was pretty sure Noah could feel my frustration because it was pretty hardcore. I didn't want them to duel, I knew they'd go at it hard and I didn't want neither to get hurt, they both meant too much to me.

"Sir, are you sure about this?" I pulled on the professor's robes but he ignored me.

"To the stage!"

Last edited by Moonshine on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 am

The next duel wasnt gonna be easy, Lucius and Remus? Those two were polar oposites. I noticed Morgan, frustration leaked from her, this could mean trouble. I stayed as close to Sirius as possible, just in case Lucius took things to far we could help beat that worm. The duel was intense, spells flew from both sides. They both gave it all they had, both were amazing to watch. Eventually both were disarmed, a draw.

"What happens now?" I asked Sirius, its not like this happened often.

"A draw? Now this is a twist." the proffersor chuckled at the idea of a draw.

"Well we do need a tie breacker, how about another round?" Lucius spoke.

"No, the both of you are to match. I will chose two of the most talented duelers in the club. Mr. Warren you shall duel Mr. Malfoy and... Ah! Ms. Piper you will duel Mr. Lupin. Well now that were all set, Ms. Piper your up first." the teacher had to be joking, was he mad?

I felt Sirius tense behind me, he was worried. I walked closer to the stage preparing myself for the next duel, my duel with Lucius but right now Morgan didnt look so good.

--------
Remus was at a lost for words. He had to duel the girl he loved! How was that gonna go?

"If you hurt her Gryffindor, I promise you you'll pay." Lucius left the stage, his hands rolled into fists.

"Proffesor I dont think this is a good idea..." Remus tried convincing the teacher to change his mind with no luck.

"My word is final, Mr. Lupin! Now Ms. Piper please take the stage."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 am

They both looked amazing while dueling, and powerful. Spells flying back and forth which eventually led them to a draw. I wondered if they'd fight again as a tie breaker, until the professor opened his mouth.

Noah was to duel Lucius, and I was to duel... Remus!? Was this man mad, or did he have stupid for breakfast?

My hands trembled, there was no use fighting the teacher's decision and I REALLY didn't want to fight Remus, I mean, I loved him. Loved him with all my heart and the thought of hurting him was way too much to bear. I felt sick to my stomach as I got on the stage, I wanted to hug him, to ask him if it would be alright for me to forfeit, but he wouldn't do it. I knew him too well.

I took a deep breath and bowed before him. I bit my lip to calm myself down, I had my wand at the ready. I felt his nervousness too, maybe he didn't want to duel? Before I could get my thoughts straightened the professor shouted the usual "Begin!" and I went into duel mode.

We both lingered, looking at each other in the eyes, waiting for one to start. I didn't want Remus to get hurt so I decided to start with a harmless spell.
"Obscuro!" I shouted, and Remus was now blinded.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:52 am

Remus couldnt see, Morgan had cast a blindfold spell a harmless spell. Lupin didnt want to hurt Morgan but he couldnt just stand there and do nothing, what was he to do?

"Colovaria!" Remus spoke withouht thinking. By the time his blindfold was off Morgans long straight ginger hair was now a shoulder lengh curly brown, noted it didnt make her look bad. Remus didnt know what else to do, he'd mostly studied offensive spells not that many harmless spells, there was a war going on after all.
"Uhh...Herbivicus!" he casted again, filling the dueling floor with varios plants and flowers.
"Bullocks..." said Remus.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:02 am

The spells Remus had cast made me giggle, the new hair and all the flowers made me feel like some kind of goddess. I don't know if it was intentional, but he made me feel special in that moment. But I had to finish this, I loved him but I knew I needed to earn some points or else I'd let my house down.

"Aqua Eructo!" Water was now dancing around Remus at my control, this confused him slightly and I knew now I had the advantage. "Experliarmus!" I'd won the match. I pointed the wand at my self and muttered "Finite", my hair was now back to normal. The flowers were gone by themselves. I looked at Remus and smiled at him before walking off the stage.

The duel went well, nobody was hurt. But now I was nervous, my cousin and my boyfriend were about to duel. And they didn't really like each other much...

"An odd match for sure!" The professor said. "Never have I seen such a peaceful duel. Anywho, Malfoy and Warren. To the stage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next