Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 am

The morning went by incredibly fast in the forest, by the time me and Remus got back to Hogwarts we had skipped two lessons and got to our last class half an hour late. We had detention on Saturday but it was worth it.

I went over to Severus to copy his Ancient Runes work of the day, and he didn't seem to be mad at me anymore although he did call me a slut since he read my mind, but at least he didn't say it in a serious manner.

Afterwards I went to the owl post to see if my gift for Noah had arrived and gave a sigh of relief when I saw Rose (still fatter than usual) holding a small box by the string on her beak as she slept. I gently pet her head and she woke up, nuzzled against my hand and gave me the package.

After feeding Rose I went over to the Gryffindor Tower where I met with Sirius to start planning Noah's party.

The hours went by as we decorated the common room and before we knew it, it was nighttime. I left Sirius to finish up what was left so I could go to my common room and change into my party clothes.

"Merlin, I've been running around a lot today..."I said as I entered my room to find Lucius and Narcissa smushing. Ignoring them I went in for my clothes.

"Morgan, do you mind!?" Narcissa tried her best not to yell at me.

"What? It's not like I've never seen Lucius naked before."

i kind of heard Lucius chuckle, I grinned to myself. And right there I took off my clothes, making sure Lucius saw the hickey on my breast before putting better underwear on (that didn't make my dress look bumpy), and my tight black and green cocktail dress. I put on my silver shoes and put my hair in a loose bun. And to annoy Cissy further I calmly put on my makeup.

"Well, this whore's got to go. Have fun!" I said and left.

After I got out of the common room, I sat at the dungeon stairs and cried for a bit. He'd replaced me so quickly, like I was just another girl on his boning list.
"You're so stupid, Morgan." I said to myself with a small laugh. "You did the same thing to him, you have no right to be upset."

I wiped my tears away, stood up, and fixed my dress. Then I sped to Noah's party.

The common room was pretty full, which was amazing. There was a huge five layer cake I made with the help of the house elves, a table stacked with presents, indigo and gold balloons everywhere. And to top it all off, a live band. Oh and of course a big banner that read: "Noah's 16th Birthday Bash by Morgan and Sirius."

"Everybody quiet!" I shouted. I felt Noah close.

We all got quiet and heard Remus say the password. The portrait swung open and they crawled through the hole. Once Noah was on his feet we all shouted:

"Surprise!"
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm

When I woke up it was early afternoon. I was still in Sirius arms, warm and safe, our bodys were so pressed together that I didnt know where I begun and he ended and I liked it that way. I liked being close to Sirius especially when we were the only two people in the room (the lock charm on the door helped with that), I slowly tried to get away from Sirius to get dressed and head out to meet Remus to see what I'd missed from the morning. As I tried to get out the door Sirius, now awake, turned me and kissed me with a lot of passion. When the kiss I felt light headed for a minute, then I tossed him his pants.

"You have classes to go to. I'm gonna go find Remus." I kissed him this time and even though it was hard to let go I eventually had to. I walked to the door, casted the unlocking charm and went to find Remus.

I walked around most of the school, not looking for Moony if I wanted to find him right away I'd go to the library. I decided to walk towards the dungeons, not sure why I did it I was just letting my feet guide my way. On my way there I bumped into my old friend, Andromeda Black. Her had her Slytherin uniform on, her long brown hair was loose, she was in my opinion the best looking Black at this school, female wise.

"Hey, what's the rush? Going somewhere?" I asked her.

"Noah! There's no rush, why would you think that?" she looked nervous, like I'd somehow figured some weird secret. To her far left was a box rapped in blue rapping paper.

"What's in the box?" I asked. Curiosity fuelled me.

"It's... Something for Ted! Yeah that's right. Something for Ted... Well I have to go!" Andromeda grabbed her box and ran towards the Slytherin common room. I had no idea what was going on with her. I shrugged it off and set on to find Remus.

I walked all the way to the library and he wasnt there. I went to James who was studying with Lily and neither one of them had seen him since this morning. I walked back to the dungeons hoping he was walking around with Morgan somewhere around there. No such luck. I went back to the grounds, last place we'd been together and still nothing. I decided to ge to the Great Hall and see if I could get something to eat. I entered the hall and just as I'd thought it was empty. I sat down on the Gryffindor table and a plate appeared before me. I was starving but as soon as I grabbed the fork the food exploded, leaving me covered with mashed potatoes and chicken slices. At the far I heared a small laugh.

"Peeves! I'll get you for this!" I ran towards the great hall, wand in hand. The door opened and I slamed into someone.

"Ouch! Dude, watch where you're going!" Remus pushed me from on top of him. I rubbed my head from where I had hit myself from the fall.

"Remus! Where the hell were you? I've been looking for you! And why are you covered in dirt?" Remus was still in his uniform but he was covered in mud and grass like he'd spent the night at the woods.

"I was busy and I wanted to get something to eat before I went to the bathroom and wash up. Which you should do also." Remus tossed me a bag filled with some of my clothes. We went to the showers mostly in silence. Everytime I asked him something he'd change the subbject and I would just ignore him.

The clothes Remus had brought me were not only new but way to fancy to just be walking around the school.

"Where are we going? Why do I have to dress like this?" I asked him.

"You'll see. Stop asking questions!" Remus said. We walked to the common room and Remus spoke the password. As soon as we stepped out the entire room screamed SURPRISE, scaring me for a second. All of our friends were in the room, Alice, Frank, Andromeda, Ted, Lily, James and many more; in the back was Regulus looking bored as ever. Sirius and Morgan came up to me and hugged me. I looked at my cousin teary eyed.

"You did this? All of it?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:09 pm

"Well..." I looked at Sirius and laughed. "Almost all of it."

"Yeah, she made the cake." Sirius joked.

"And picked the band, and picked the decorations, and bought you this." I handed the small box to Noah. "Happy birthday." I was quite proud of this gift, a custom made silver ring with red, indigo and gold stones. Right in the center was his name. "Pretty expensive, you better like it." I joked.

After giving Noah his gift and being thanked, I went over to Remus and kissed him.
"Thanks for distracting him." I said and kissed his jawline. "I knew you were the right man for the job." I smiled brightly, thanks to what happened in the morning I felt closer to him than ever, even more in love.

The band began to play 'Wizard Fever', one of Noah's favorite songs and the common room began to vibrate slightly due to everybody jumping and dancing. I took Remus' hands and began to dance with him as well.

"Happy birthday, love." Sirius kissed Noah and hugged him tightly before dancing with him too. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 am

“I think you guys shouldn’t have done all this…” I looked into Sirius puppy dogs eyes. “But… I’m glad you did!” I hugged Sirius tighter and we kept dancing. I felt like such a cluts, I couldn’t dance but I tried my best not to step on his toes. Everything seemed perfect like nothing bad could happen but knowing my friends something always did. Songs changed and so did dance partners, Sirius, Lily, Alice, Andromeda, Remus (Him I had no problem with the stepping of the toes). Eventually I was able to dance with Morgan.

“So, what’s the catch?” I asked her. She looked at me like she had no idea what I was talking about. “Oh, come one! You and I both know there is always something going on. Is the cake going to explode too? Candles that’ll remove my eyebrows for a week? Come on tell me.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:13 pm

It took all my willpower to not stop dancing when Noah asked me that, I frowned.
“There is not catch, Noah.” I rolled my eyes. “It’s your birthday and we love you. We wanted to do something special for you in which no way would you be disappointed. I know we hang a lot with the Marauders but does that mean there will be a prank in every activity we do?”

I looked around at all the people dancing and saw James and Peter talking about something, my stomach churned.
“I mean, Remus, Sirius and I don’t have any mischief planned for the evening, not so sure of Prongs and Wormtail.”

James looked at me, he must have felt my gaze on him. He casually waved and I shot him one of the looks Remus shot him when he didn’t think something was a good idea. James immediately scratched the back of his neck.

I looked back at Noah.
“And no, the cake better not explode because this was my first time baking something, and it was pretty hard work.” I laughed a bit and hugged my cousin. “To think next year we’ll be actually legal and we won’t have to use our fake IDs.” I joked. “By the way, you never opened my gift. Were you afraid that was going to explode as well?” I said looking at the lump the box made in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:35 am

I got out the ring and placed it on my finger, I thought my finger was gonna jump out and run around the room but nothing happened. I had to admit the ring was really pretty. I put my hand in front of Morgan's face.

"There, you happy? Come with me..." I pulled my cousin up the stairs, out of sight from the rest of our party guests. Not few seconds past before we aparated to the Shriieking Shack. I grabbed a chocolate wand from my pocket. There was the Pensive our grandmother had given Morgan and here is where I'd show Morgan the little girl. I put my wand on my forehead and tried extracting the memory but nothing happend. I looked at my wand and saw I was using my chocolate wand. I tried again, this time using my wand, and the memory came out swiftly. "Ugh, I hate doing that! Makes me feel all slimy and disgusting..." I placed the memory into the birdbath looking object and looked once again at my cousin. 'Well, are we gonna see it or not?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:16 pm

I heard Regulus call my name, just when I was about to look at him my cousin pulled me out of the common room.
"Noah, slow down! I have heels you know!" But he didn't slow down, and my heels kept digging in to the dirt when we were out in the grounds. "Where are you taking me!?" It seemed he noticed my problem because after I yelled at him we apparated into the Shrieking Shack, and in front of us was my pensieve.

Noah put in his memory and I hesitated a bit before putting my face in it.

I saw the little girl running past us. Blonde hair, pale skin and green eyes. She looked like Noah.

'See ya, daddy!' The girl said and suddenly she disappeared, then I fell.

I rolled my eyes as I took my face out of the pensieve.
"You could have left out my embarrassing fail out of your memory, ya know?" I sighed as I got some hair out of my face. "And either you'll turn straight or a girl will rape you. The little girl looked a lot like you, it was scary, and I know it wasn't aunt Elizabeth's little child spirit because the girl had green eyes... Is it possible for Sirius to get pregnant?" I joked, Noah didn't seem to think it was too funny.

"I don't know what to make of it, really. I mean... Are you considering having kids even though you're gay?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

My cousins question threw me off my game. Sure I wanted kids but now that I was with Sirius was that even possible? I looked at the pensive and thought of the little girl, something in the pit of my stomach told me she was mine but I couldn't believe that sort of thing.

"I... I don't know..." I answered still not looking into her eyes. Sirius and I were 2 guys, having a kid was close to impossible but thinking of that little girl, those big green eyes, I couldn't help but want her. I looked at Morgan, she looked beautiful in her party dress, she clearly was a descendant of Cassandra. They looked so much a like, me on the other hand didn't look like much. "How about you? Do you ever think of kids? Little pups running around giving away future events?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:06 pm

"Literally." I said in reference to his 'little pups' pun, I laughed at it for a moment and thought about it. I wasn't sure if I wanted kids, I mean, of course every woman wants to be a mother, but would I be a good mother? Would I always be there for them? What if they ended up being werewolves as well? I cleared my throat before speaking.

"I don't know, there's a lot to consider before having kids if I'm going to have them with Remus, I mean, how am I supposed to deal with baby werewolves? Remus says it's painful to go through the change and I wouldn't be able to handle my children going through that." I then shrugged. "Only time will tell."

I went over to a box that sat on the floor and I took a small vial from it, I took out Noah's memory from the pensieve and put it in before giving him the sealed vial.
"Keep it safe, maybe we can keep thinking about this later."

I took his hand and apparated to the castle, then we ran back to the common room. Noah said the password and we went inside to find people slow dancing to 'Love Spell'. I tried to find Remus but someone pulled me over to them, it was Regulus.

"What is it?" I asked, and instead of answering he began to dance with me. It was a bit awkward. "You want something, Reg?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 am

Regulus Black was dragged into the Gryffindor common room by his stupid older brother. He didn’t want to be there, he wanted to keep playing pranks on first years and keep trying to get Screaming Muriel to help him. Sirius made him wear some of his best clothes and attend the stupid party. When he got there he expected to at least see his woman, Morgan, but he only saw her for a moment before she and her cousin left. He spent the rest of the party in a corner drinking whatever they served him, bored out of his mind. Noah and Morgan came through the secret passage and Regulus heart skipped a couple beats. Noah walked over to his brother but Reg didn’t pay much attention to them, he just walked towards Morgan.

“Hey beautiful…” he said as he took her to dance. Regulus looked up at Morgan’s unique eyes and got lost in them for a second. “I want you, what else? You’re the prettiest girl here and I am the best looking guy. What do you say love?” Regulus winked at her.

-------------------------------------------

I walked over to Sirius and asked him to dance. Being this close to him made the vial in my pocket feel heavier than it really was. Could we have kids? Would we be good parents? So many questions swam in my head; none of them making any sense what so ever.

“Hey, Sirius? Have you ever thought about kids? Like, umm… Having kids?” I stuttered to find the correct words but none of them seemed right.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:08 am

Regulus' question made me snort as i laughed, I covered my mouth in embarrassment and kept laughing.
"Oh, Regulus, I'm sorry." I said in my fit of giggles. "I'm a bit tipsy that's all, I went to the Three Broomsticks with Noah for a little celebration."

Yeah, I figured it was a good lie. What the hell was going on? Sirius was gay so Regulus took the role of the womanizer? It was weird, plus, he was 12! How weird would it look, a 16 year old holding hands with a 12 year old? I'd feel like a friggin' mom!

I didn't want to hurt his feelings though, he was one of the only Slytherin friends I had left and I really needed friends now more than ever. I hugged him and smiled at him.
"You Blacks grow up so fast, huh?" I winked at him. "If only I were single, but I'm not, dear. I'm dating Remus, remember?" I noticed Regulus' expression change. "But don't worry, if I'm single in the future I'll owl you." I smiled at him and kissed his forehead before walking over to Remus.

I hugged him and laughed into his chest before looking at him.
"Regulus tried to make a move on me." I giggled. "I mean, how awkward would that be?"

-----------------------------------------
Sirius almost choked on his saliva at Noah's question and stopped dancing to look at his boyfriend.
"I'm not sure if it's a possibility with us together, love." He scratched the back of his head and sighed. "I mean, unless we do it the muggle way, donating and all that jazz." Noah gave him an awkward look and he rolled his eyes. "I asked Remus about how muggle women had children when they couldn't." Noah gave him another weird look. "Long story... Anyways, why do you ask me this question? Aren't we a bit young to think about children?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 am

Sirius had thought about kids too and most surprising of all he’d looked up ways to actually have kids. I was a little shocked he’d done that, not because he’d done the research but because Sirius never striked me as the settling done type. “Yeah, I guess…” I answered him. Kids were still all I could think about as we danced especially the little girl. The little girl looked a lot like you, Morgan had said and I had to agree. “Yes, we might be too young but by what you just told me you’ve thought of it also…” I looked into Sirius brown eyes and kissed him.

------------------------------------------

“Want me to set the boy straight?” Remus wasn’t jealous, I mean Regulus was 12 and Morgan was way out of her league but he still him drooling all over her that’s for sure. Remus kissed Morgan softly and twirled her.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 am

"That's like throwing him to the wolves." I winked at Remus and kissed him when the song ended. I hugged him and then took the stage where the band was playing. I took the microphone and turned to look at everyone. "Attention everybody, it's time for Noah to blow his candles and open presents, if you'd be so ki--"

Everybody headed to the table with my ginormous cake before I could finish talking, I rolled my eyes.
"Hungry lions, I see." I giggled. "One, two, three, four!"

The common room was filled with voices singing 'Happy Birthday', and when it came time for Noah to blow his candles, the cake exploded! It covered everyone in the common room -including me- and for a few seconds everything went quiet.

"Alright!" I heard James say and the sound of high-fives.

"POTTER!" I shouted and the band began to play an upbeat punk tune and everybody began to jump and throw frosting at each other, having a grand time. "Oi!" The band stopped. "What about the presents?"

The common room was filled with muttering and I rolled my eyes.
"After opening the presents everyone can go back to acting like idiots!" The common room cheered.

Peter went over to Noah with his present.
"I really think you'll like this one." He smiled creepily.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:03 pm

I wiped cake off my face and grabbed the present from Peter's hands, I smiled and nodded. Getting something from Peter alway set my teeth on edge, you never knew what it could be, anything from a sock to an atomic bomb. I slowly unrapped the small box and opened it from inside it came out some sort of purple dust but besides that the box was empty.

"Umm.. Peter, the box is BUUUUURP" My eyes widened and I could feel myself blushing. I'd let a burp escape without me knowing. The the oddest thing happened; Peter burped, Sirus started burping, Morgan, Frank, Lily, everyone was starting to burp uncontrolably. "PETER! BUUURP" I tried to yell but I started to burped as well. Wormtail was on the floor laughing and burping at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm

The entire common room that was filled with a cheery song a few seconds ago was now engulfed by burping. I burped, Remus burped, the band burped, everyone burped.
"Damn -burp- burp powder!" I said to the best of my abilities before taking Noah, Sirius and Remus out of the common room and in to Gryffindor tower for some fresh air, within a few minutes we stopped burping. "I am going to kill Peter." I said with a sigh. "Fun party, though."

Sirius grinned.
"The cake exploding was brilliant on James' part."

"Yeah, specially since he didn't bake it." I rolled my eyes and laughed, it was actually pretty awesome. Where would Noah and I be without the Marauders? I pointed my wand at each of us. "Scourgify." And we were now cake free. "That's better."

I went over to Noah and hugged him.
"Happy birthday." I turned to face them all. "I think I'm calling it a night, Quidditch tryouts are tomorrow." I kissed Remus and hugged Sirius. "You all have to be up ridiculously early like me, right? Sirius, you are captain after all so I suggest you get even more sleep. Night!" And with that I left.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 pm

I woke up as early as I could but like always everyone was already gone. I got dressed, grabbed an apple and ran towards the quidditch pitch. I never had the ability to play the sport but I loved watching, especially with my friends, boyfriend and Morgan playing. I sat next to Lily and waited for them to start. Sirius was captain, James seeker and Remus was a keeper, all my friends had already taken they're spot on the team and now it was up to my cousin.

"Morgan Piper! You're up! and the rest of you come on" said the Slytherin captain, Lucius. Just seeing him there, that stupid grin on his face made me mad. Lucius handed the bats and took to the air, he let the bludger loose.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Obviously I was nervous, but not because of the other players. Lucius made me nervous, things between us didn't end so well, and it was bound to make him biased. What if I showed the best of my abilities and he still wouldn't pick me? Still against my better judgement I grabbed my bat and rose up, as did my opponents competing for my spot.

The bludger was released and Crabbe was the first to hit it, sending it hurling over to me. Sensing it I hit it as hard as I could and hurled it towards Narcissa, who was too slow and got hit in the jaw with it causing her to fall several feet down to the ground. There was a small part of me that felt sorry, the biggest felt satisfaction for her pain. It went over to Goyle who hurled it to Bellatrix who hurled it to be in revenge to what I did to her sister. But of course I had sensed it before and hit it in the right direction to hit Bellatrix's broom and sent her flying out of the quidditch pitch.

So it was just me, Crabbe and Goyle. This was bound to be easy.

Goyle hurled it to Crabbe and Crabbe hurled to to me and I to Goyle. It went on like that for several minutes until I changed and hurled it at Crabbe, since it was unexpected he didn't react in time and fell off his broom.

I heard Lucius blow his whistle, after all, only two beaters were needed. We both went down and my stomach formed knots waiting for my ex's verdict.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Lucius didnt want to admit it but Morgan was good. Better than anyone who'd tried out. He look towards Narcissa who layed on the floor whining about her mouth. Lucius put the bludger back in the case and addressed his two new teamates.

"Welcome to the Slytherin Quidditch Team." Lucius spoke without any emotion. He didnt want Morgan on the team, actually he'd been hoping Narcissa would be stupid enough to use the confundus charm and knock her off her broom. "Piper, I have to talk to you for a second." He took Morgan as far as the pitch allowed him. He looked into Morgan's eyes and couldnt help but admire there beauty, Lucius heart ached. "Dont think I dont know how you got those bludgers. If we get into any sort of trouble for you using your powers to cheat again I will et you kicked out of this school." Lucius pushed past her, it was only a couple steps before he talked to her again. "I'm not saying dont use them. Just... dont get caught." Lucius left to continue the tryouts.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 am

"That went much better than expected." I said to myself with a smirk, but still I could feel how Lucius felt, and my smirk went away. I had caused this man incredible pain, and I didn't know if we would ever forgive me for it.

I got on my broom and flew to over to Remus, kissed him and then went back to he stands and sat next to Lily and Noah. The Gryffindors tryouts began after Lucius tested his seekers, surprisingly Regulus got the spot. I could have sworn he winked before sitting next to me.

"Good job!" I messed his hair up to get his ego in check and then turned back to look at Remus.

Sirius was not biased as I thought he would be. Sure both James and Remus made it in, but that's because they both showed wonderful skills to play the game. James was made seeker -again- and Remus was made keeper. At least I'd never have to be the one to knock him out during a Quidditch game.

Noah was completely engulfed in Sirius' show off moves as he taught a second year a few moves to, quote "make him invincible to any opponent". He made a second year beater, what was he thinking? He did show a lot of strength for his age though so I couldn't judge. There was a reason Lucius was captain instead of me.

Remus went over to me on his broom and held on to my hand, making me get on his broom, Sirius did the same with Noah and we were off, flying to Merlin knows where.
"Where are we going?" I asked Remus and kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 pm

"It's a surprise! Trust me you'll love it!" Remus said.

I grabbed on hard to Sirius hoping not to fall from his broom but I'd probably find a way to save my ass. I kissed the back of Sirius neck making do a little jump. We flew towards the lake, landing next to a huge picnic table. Sirius ran and layed down an exited grin planted on his face.

"Cute, but isn't there supposed to be food?" I walked over to Sirius and kissed him and layed down next to him.

Remus waved his wand and food started tto appear out of thin air. "We are not stupid" he said as he kissed Morgan.

"Yeah, yeah Moony! Whatever gets you through the night." I laughed and kissed Sirius again. I could get used to this. Just laying next to him. "I love you." I whispered to my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Everything was perfect, the food, the setting, and Remus made sure to wear something under his Quidditch uniform so he wouldn't look dirty for me. I on the other hand still had my uniform on and felt like a dork.

But then, all of a sudden in the normal scene, something unexpected happened. A ball of light formed on the table, and apparently I was the only one to notice it. It was there for ten seconds and disappeared to the forest. The boys were unfazed.

"I'll be right back." I said and kissed Remus before going in the direction the ball went, once I was out of view I began to run, I ran for a good 15 minutes before I saw someone sitting in the clearing me and Remus had gone to yesterday.

She turned around and smiled at me, a brunette with indigo eyes. She looked so much like me, was something bad happening? I wanted to run, but something kept me there, grounded just looking at her. The more I looked at her the more apparent her physical differences from me became. She wasn't me, but who was she?

"Stranger things have happened." She smiled and winked at me before the light engulfed her, and it disappeared

I looked at the sky, it was night time? And then I heard voices calling me, so I took out my wand.
"Lumos Maxima." A very bright light came from the tip of my wand, to let the people know where to find me.

Remus was first to find me, he ran over to me and hugged me tightly. Sirius followed along with Noah.
"You've been missing for hours!" Sirius said to me, he was sweating. Now that I noticed, Remus was sweating too, and so was Noah.

"How long were you guys looking for me?"

"About 6 hours, luckily Remus said you had a favorite spot or something. We then got a bit lost ourselves which is why we're sweating so damn much. Being out here at night isn't fun, you know? There's wolves, and not the good kind."

I could almost hear Remus's thoughts of 'there are no good kinds, James'. But Remus didn't say anything, he just hugged me, trying to catch his breath.
"Poor bloke was worried sick." Sirius spoke again. "We had to knock him upside the head to get him to understand Noah didn't sense any danger."

I hugged Remus and laughed.
"Really, love?"

Last edited by Moonshine on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:49 pm

"Of course! I can't let you get hurt." Remus caressed Morgan cheek slowly, looking adoringly into her eyes.

"Hey, guys? Do you feel that?" I spoke without thinking. I wasn't sensing any sort of danger but there was definetly something...odd about the area. It was like something supernatural had happened. I grabbed Sirius hand and tugged. "Morgan, what happened? And don't lie to me." I looked at my cousin straight in the eyes. I knew right away she'd seen something and she wasn't telling us.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 am

What I had seen kept buzzing in my head, as much as I tried to focus on other things (like my current detention with Remus) I couldn't stop imagining her in my head. Stranger things have happened she said. What stranger things? What is going to happen? Would I lose my powers? That was my fear.

I shook my legs as I observed the clock, only a few minutes to get out, find Noah and apparete to the Shrieking Shack to show him what I saw. Hopefully he'd have a clearer understanding of this.

Once we were out we held hands to Gryffindor Tower, we crawled through the hole and walked to the common room where Noah and Sirius were in the middle of a make out session. With a clear of my throat they disconnected and I could almost see Sirius blush.

"Sorry, but I need to borrow your boyfriend for a moment." I winked, and Sirius responded with a polite shrug.

I motioned for Noah to follow me and so he did. Once we were out of the castle we were able to apparate to the room in the shack where the pensieve stood peacefully awaiting us. I took out my wand and carefully extracted the memory from my mind and set it in the pensieve. I stood aside for Noah to be able to look inside.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:28 pm

I never liked Morgan coming in and interrupting my…moments with Sirius. I hadn’t had a boyfriend in forever it’s no wrong of me to want to snog him for a while longer. I walked slowly towards the pensive, that thing gave me the creeps. Sticking my head in it is never a nice experience; it’s like sticking your head in slime and then being pulled down by some unseen force. I was back in the forest, everything that had happened was being replayed; I followed Morgan as she chased the glowing orb. I saw Morgan talking to someone, her facial features reminded me of both Morgan and our ancestor Cassandra, only difference was her lush brown hair, Remus’s hair, I thought. I didn’t know how I was so sure of that but it was a gut instinct. I was out of their hearing range but she seemed to smile a lot. I tried getting closer but the memory disappeared; I lifted my head from the pensive and gasped for breath.

“Who was she? She looks so familiar.” I turned to my cousin as she handed me a towel.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 pm

"I don't know." I said, stroking my arms to calm the hairs that stood on end. "She said 'stranger things have happened', and she left. She looks so much like me, but she had brown hair, not the Alexandrov red hair, it's making me think I'll lose my powers or something." I bit my bottom lip, saying it out loud was even scarier than thinking it.

I walked over to the pensieve and took the memory out, then put it in one of the many vials grandma had left me and Noah.
"It's scary don't you think? But somehow I don't think I will, I mean, she looked like me but there were some differences... Unless the brown hair makes the huge difference." I sat down and looked into Noah's eyes, a mirror of my own. "What do you think? Do you think I'll lose my powers or it means something completely different?"

Last edited by Moonshine on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next