Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 pm

I looked at my cousin, she looked so scared and way younger than she normally did. I bent down and sat next to her, putting my arm around her. Our powers couldn’t be temporary, could they? My mom and aunt still had theirs and our grandmother had died with hers still intact.

“I doubt you’ll lose your power, Morgan. While I was in there I sort of got the feeling that through her eyes Remus was looking at me, well you in this case. It makes me think that she isn’t you but maybe a descendant of yours… and Remus. It’s not like our visions are ever precise.” I tilted my head to look at her young scared face. I couldn’t help but hold on to her tighter.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm

I blinked, registering what Noah said to me, and the color went back to my skin.
"But why doesn't she have her powers? Nobody from the Alexandrov family and those before us were born without their powers..." But Remus is half-blood, and a werewolf... And then it kind of made sense. "I guess you could be right, I tried to dream of my child last night, after we had our conversation about your daughter, but all I got was a blonde child and a woman saying 'Well done, Draco'." Then my eyes widened. "I can't be pregnant now, could I?"

I had to control myself to not hyperventilate.
"Oh my God, what the fuck would I do!?" I pulled my hair. "I'm stupid..."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 pm

"Remus isn't blonde and between your red hair and his brown I highly doubt that such a recessive gene would reemerge in your kid. Cant it be someone else?" I asked her. Morgan couldn't be pregnant. Besides she hadnt told me about her and Remus doing anything, last I heared Lucius was her only one.
"Holly Crap! Lucius is the only guy you've slept with! Could it be his?" I asked shocked. I was definetly not helping.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:16 pm

I let out a frustrated squeal and hit myself in the forehead.
"I don't know, it could be! He's blonde! He looked SO much like Lucius! And you're the only boy to have indigo eyes in the family so it's normal that his eyes were gray!" I stood up and began to pace. "Oh Merlin, oh Merlin, oh Merlin." I shook my head. "I'd be so embarrassed to go to Madame Pomfrey! Well... the entire school knows I had sex with Lucius thanks to Severus, but still! The shame!"

I touched my abdomen and tried to get my seer gift to see if I felt something, and I felt nothing, no connection to Lucius in me, nothing weird in my system, nothing. Then my stomach growled and I couldn't help but laugh at myself.
"I don't think I'm pregnant, but I am hungry. How long have we been in here for?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:34 pm

My eyes widened, I had no idea! I grabbed Morgan's arm and apparated back to the boys dormitory.

"It's about time you guys got here. We were worried sick! You two were gona for 2 hours!" Remus walked up to us and hugged Morgan tightly. The idea of Morgan having a kid was both awesome and frighting, I've seen her on her periods and thats just plain scary.

"How about we get some food?" I asked. "Hey! Where is Sirius? Dont tell me he went without us?" I put my hands on my himps and shifted me weight. "He cant deny his stomach cant he?"

"Guess not." said Remus. "Can we go eat now?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm

"Can we? I'm starving, of course we're going to go eat!" I said with a laugh and kissed his cheek. I felt his arms around me for a second, I seemed to fit in so perfectly to his frame, it made me smile.

"Oh, you guys got here." James said walking down from the dormitories, Lily following him as she fixed her hair. "My stomach has been yelling at me for an hour, Lily insisted we waited for you two."

"Yeah, sure, Lily insisted." I said to James with a wink, he winked back and smirked. "Okay, let's go!" I said and quickly crawled out of the common room entrance and almost jogged to the Great Hall.

I looked at the Slytherin table and saw Lucius and Narcissa being lovey-dovey for the first time without knowing I was there. And the more I saw Narcissa, and her facial features, the more resemblance she had to the boy I saw in my dream. It made me smile, Lucius would be able to move on, and I would too.

Of course, I didn't go to the Slytherin table, regardless of how many times teachers have told me I had to sit with my house and not with the Gryffindors. I wasn't ready to sit with them, not yet. I sat next to Remus and piled the food on to my plate.

"Geez, Morgan, take it easy!" Said Sirius.

I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Easy for you to say, you've already eaten like 3 plates of food already!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:00 pm

I sat down next to Sirius and kissed him on the cheek.

“You could have waited a bit. We didn’t take that long” I said.

“That’s an understatement.” Said Remus. I shot him a look and kicked him under the table. “Ouch!”

I smiled. “So like I was saying, you could have waited a bit before coming here.” I looked at Sirius straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 pm

I rubbed Remus' leg to soothe his pain, and then I heard the most annoying squeal ever that made me look back.

"Oh my God! Lucius! Yes!" Narcissa said looking at the ring in her hand that glinted to the other side of the Great Hall, my ring. Well, her ring now.

"What the actual fuck?" I said in surprise. "They've been dating for what, a week? Already engaged?"

"About the same amount of time you two dated, no?" Sirius asked.

"Ugh, shut up Padfoot." I said as I observed the couple, Lucius stood up and smiling it seemed he told her to stay there, then he walked out the doors of the Great Hall. I kissed Remus's lips and smiled at him. "I'll be right back, love." I said before standing up and following Lucius.

I closed the doors behind me and caught up to Lucius, and forced him to look at me.
"What the fuck, Malfoy!?" It didn't seem right, him getting engaged so fast as if he wasn't about to give me the ring a week ago. Like what happen didn't mean anything or as if it never happened. "Engaged!? After a week!? TO HER!?" The problem wasn't her exactly, more the bitch she was. "I mean, seriously, I understand why you proposed to me so quickly, you had been in love with me for years! But what could you possible be feeling for her right now?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm

“It doesn’t concern you Piper. I do with my love life as I wish and it just so happens that Narcissa and I are very much in love despite of what you might think.” Lucius walked closer to Morgan, closer than he should be with his fiancé in the next room. “You broke my heart and left. You lost all rights to my personal life the day you chose that filthy half-blood over me!”

“Step away from her!” I yelled. Lucius could be a mega ass when he wanted to be. “You will not speak to my cousin that way Malfoy!”

“This is none of your concern Noah!” it was the first time he’d said my name.

I felt Sirius arm grab mine but I couldn’t just let Lucius scream at Morgan like that. Remus stepped through the doors, standing protectively next to Morgan.

“Leave, Lucius. I won’t hesitate to duel you and I will win.” Remus started to get his wand out of his robe. I grabbed a hold of Sirius wand hand, stopping him from getting his and fighting a long side his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:49 pm

"This half-blood is more a wizard than you'll ever be." I said, trying to control my tone. But once Remus held me my mood shifted and I was more relaxed. "I'm going to bed." I kissed Remus before I glared at Lucius and took off to the Common Room, not sure if I wanted to be happy, angry or sad.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:15 am

“What is wrong with you Malfoy? Have you gone mad?” I stared at Lucius, not letting him out of my sight.

“Why won’t any of you just leave me alone?” Lucius stomped his way back into the great hall. Without another word Remus ran in the same direction Morgan had gone. This left me and Sirius alone. I started walking towards the Gryffindor common room, wanting to relieve myself from whatever stress was surrounding me at the moment. Half way to the Common Room I fell to my knees and tears escaped my eyes.

“What the hell is going on?” I whispered to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Remus ran as fast as he could, using whatever werewolf sense he’d gotten since he’d been attacked as a child. He sniffed the air, catching her sweet scent instantly. He followed it, allowing his senses to guide him to the one he loved. He found her, sitting in front of the Slytherin entrance. Her eyes were red and puffed up, she’d been crying. Lupin sat next to her, holding her tight in his arms.

“Hey, I love you.” He spoke silently so only she could hear. He placed a strand of her red hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek. “You’re the most amazing woman I have ever met.” Remus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 am

Remus' touch made me jump slightly, and for the first time I wished he hadn't caught up to me. I felt so stupid for crying, specially in front of him, and the reason I was crying was ridiculous as well.

I kissed his forehead and nodded, I hugged him and let all of my tears out. Why was this affecting me so much? It was my decision to leave him, I didn't belong with him, I belonged with Remus. Plus, I didn't really have deep feelings for Lucius, did I? After dating for such a short time it seemed impossible.

But Lucius had been my best friend since our first year, I'd confide everything to him including how I felt about Remus, and I grew to love him a lot within our friendship. Was it the thought of losing a dear friend that made me go mad? After all, Bellatrix and Severus had abandoned me too, and they were also my best friends. Was is a possibility that all these emotions were a sign I was feeling abandoned?

As I hugged Remus I took in a deep breath, allowing his scent to engulf me, to make me feel safe. I was losing friends, yes, but I couldn't forget about all the other houses, all the other people I knew.

"I'm sorry, Remus." I said as I looked into his eyes. "I've been stressed lately, and I just haven't found the right way to deal with everything that's gone on. My grandmother died and people seemed to be walking away from me and I just... I'm exhausted trying to make everything work, you know?" I smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. "I think I've got to get some rest, there's quidditch practice early in the morning for Slytherin house and I don't want Lucius to know he's affected me in any way." I hugged him tightly before touching the wall and entering the common room.

Once I entered I heard the sound of a page turning, it made me shift my attention to the table in which Severus sat reading a book. I bit my lip, would he speak to me?
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Severus kept himself busy, writing new spells on his potions text book. Spells he'd use on the Marauders if he ever got the chance, especially on Potter. He'd use every spell on the book just to make his life a living hell. The spell on the far corner caught his eye, Sectumsempra, he remembered the last time he'd used it too.

"I'm such an idiot!" he yelled at the empty common room.

He'd lost his best friend because he'd lost his temper and used his most deadly spell on Warren, Morgan's cousin. Like his thoughts had summoned her, Morgan entered the Slytherin common room. She stared at him, her indigo eyes scanning him and her red hair... the red hair he loved so much. Lily, he thought of her but as fast as the thought came he pushed it away, it hurt to much to think of her.

''You still mad at me?" Severus eyes returned to his book not wanting to look at Morgan directly. He needed a friend and she was all he had.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Severus' question threw me off, for a few seconds I blinked as I looked at him expecting a 'what do you want?' instead of 'are you still mad at me?'. I shook my head and walked over to him.
"I'm not mad at you, Severus. Never was, just disappointed you'd hurt my cousin so badly, he still hasn't recovered, you know?" I sat next to him and peaked a bit at his book and read the spell he'd use on Noah; Sectumsempra. "Though I can't help but being a bit proud of you, inventing your own spells, only gifted wizards can do that."

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"I took the liberty of looking it up at the library and found nothing, not even at the restricted section." I shifted uncomfortably knowing Severus didn't know about James's cloak, and I really hope he wouldn't ask why I blocked my mind at the moment. "I've missed you," I said quickly to change the subject, "I missed having my friends around me. Being around Gryffindors is nice, but I miss my Slytherin friends so much it hurts... Has Bellatrix said anything?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm

“I haven’t talked to Bellatrix since my duel with Potter… Something about being a useless and disgraceful l wizard. She’ll get over it in a couple centuries.” Severus almost let himself laugh but he couldn’t, not yet.

“You’re cousin is really that bad? I didn’t mean to… It slipped, I swear!” Severus took her hand in his hoping… no, begging for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

"Yeah, he is. His wounds opened up the other day, Pomfrey doesn't seem to be much help either. It's dark magic, admittedly impressive, but dark. Isn't there anything you can do about it, Sevvie? I mean, you invented it, you must have a counter spell, right?" My eyes flashed with hope and I smiled at him. I squeezed his hands gently letting him know everything was fine between him and I. "Anything, please?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 pm

"Vulnera Sanentur is the counter curse but my best guess is Pomfrey already used it, another spell of my creation I might add not sure how it got leaked. If the wounds caused are of a certain severity, it may take three castings to heal him: the first time the flow of blood eases up; the second time it causes the wounds to knit; the third time removes the worst effects of the curse. He would still require medical treatment, and if Dittany was applied immediately, scarring could have been avoided but my guess if Pomfrey didnt think of that..." Severus stared into Morgan's eyes, he didnt want to be a villain but it seemed as it was what he was best at.

"I'll talk to Pomfrey in the morning. Get her to heal Noah completly." Severus let go of Morgans hand and headed towards the boy bedroom, he turned and face Morgan once more. "I trully am sorry. Please help him see that"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Waking up this morning was refreshing, I felt like a part of my heart had returned to me and I wasn't so hopeless anymore. Talking to Severus really lifted my spirits and I was excited for once in a long time.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine, put on my Quidditch uniform and sped out the door. Once I got to the Quidditch pitch I was in for a surprise I didn't like so much; Hufflepuff up in the air and not one Slytherin.

I walked over to professor Sprout who was observing them and gave her a light poke on the shoulder so she'd turn around.
"Excuse me, professor. But why isn't Slytherin practicing here today? I thought we had the pitch booked?"

With kind eyes she looked at me.
"Yes, but it was suspended due to injury to your Quidditch captain."

"What happened to Malfoy?" I said, my heart skipping a beat. I would have slapped myself for worrying about me if it weren't for the fact I'd look like an idiot doing so.

"Mr. Black cursed him, similar to what happened to your cousin though admittedly not as strong, Mr. Malfoy is healing quite well and should be on his feet by tonight."

I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile as I nodded.
"Alright, thank you." And with that I got on my broom and returned to the castle.

What wouldn't Sirius do to stand up for his friends? And I frowned, it's that same willingness to stand up for his friends what would send him far away from them... I decided to shake away the thoughts and got off my broom before going in to the Hospital Wing. I looked around to see if there was anybody near Lucius's bed, seeing no one I went over to him.

"I'll apologize for Sirius since I know he's never going to."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:28 pm

“My father will hear of this!” Lucius yelled from his hospital bed. He’d lost count of just how many times he’d gone to the hospital wing; this was really starting to get on his nerves. He’d wished for his own room, hopefully one with a view but no such luck. He was stuck in the same room that was seriously depressing. When Morgan entered the room things got better but not by much.

“Hey… You’re friends gonna have to pay for this. You know that right?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm

I fidgeted when he spoke, my friends would have to pay, and I knew he meant it. I sat down on the chair next to the bed and I nodded, knowing there was no way to change the mind of a Malfoy.
"I figured that much." I said with a faint smile, kind of worrying about what Lucius had in mind. "As long as you don't involve me, we're good."

I scratched the back of my neck as I looked around the too familiar hospital wing. Quidditch injuries and convulsions during some visions made this place my third home. I looked into Lucius's eyes and knew that I had to apologize about what happened yesterday too.

With a clear of my throat I plucked up the courage to do so.
"I'm sorry," I began and paused, trying to get my words right, something about being around Lucius made me nervous, "about how I reacted last night. It's just... Well... That was the ring you proposed to me with, and... I guess you could say I got jealous. I mean, you didn't even like her before, and all of a sudden you propose to her? It was like you were trying to get back at me or something, and it worked..."

I looked away so he wouldn't see my scarlet cheeks, and I awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm

“I guess you’re right. I did propose to her with that specific ring to hurt you but not the proposal. Who says I didn’t like her? Sure she’s annoying and sometimes a huge pain and I find it weird how her hair goes from black to blonde every month but my reasons for proposing to her were true.” Lucius lifted himself, taking Morgan’s hand in his. “I will always love you but maybe we just weren’t meant to be together.” Lucius stared into Morgan’s indigo eyes, getting lost in them once more.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 am

I got goose bumps when he took my hand, and when I looked into his eyes I saw he was set on his path in life. I got up and hugged him.
"I don't care who you date, Lucius, please don't forget about our friendship, and what we've been through. I've missed talking to you, hanging around with you, being silly with you and talking to you about every bit of my life. Don't let these five years go to waste..." I could feel myself on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 am

I ran towards the Infirmary hoping Lucius was ok. Sure he’s an ass but it was my boyfriend that cursed him. Sirius had told me right after the casting and at first I was appalled at what he did but how can I stay mad at him for long? I’d get there faster if I could just morph but being illegal and what not. I pushed open the doors to the hospital wing.
“Pomfrey! Where’s Lucius?”

“It’s Mrs. Pomfrew, show some respect.” She said from her desk.

“Mrs. Pomfrey, can I please know where Malfoy is?” I asked again.

“At the end to the left.”

I walked/jogged till I reached his curtain. I stopped and thought of what I would say.
“Hey! Sorry my guy cursed you but then again you deserved it?” I murmured to myself. I opened the curtain and there they were. Morgan and Lucius were… snogging? Sure looked like it.
“What the hell?!” I said. Lucius turned to see me.

“What are you doing here?”

“I came here to apologize for Sirius attacking you and I find you kissing my cousin? Aren’t you engaged?” I replied.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 am

I rolled my eyes and looked at Noah.
"We were not snogging, dear cousin. I don't cheat... Anymore..." I felt a wave of guilt taking over me but I tried not to show it. I had cheated before, on Lucius with Remus, and I still felt terrible able doing so. "And what are you doing here?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"Everything alright?" James asked, short of breath, apparently he'd been trailing after Noah. "Oh, you came to see Malfoy..." He said, clearly disappointed, "I thought Noah was on his way to save a worm, thought he needed some assistance but I see it's only you."

I rolled my eyes again and I sighed.
"Be nice, Potter."

"I a--" James was cut off by sudden deep breaths.

"What's-- Going-- On?" Peter asked, looking like he was about to faint. "Hello-- Lucius." He grabbed a chair and sat down. "You two run-- too fast." He took a deep breath and tried to control his heartbeat.

"You don't have to trail after these two, ya know." I said with arms crossed, an eyebrow raised. Something about Peter didn't sit right with me.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:46 am

“I didn’t ask them to follow me and like I already said I came to apologize for what Sirius did, even if he did deserve it.” I replied to my cousin.

“I’m still here!” Lucius said.

“Oh shut it Malfoy.” Remus entered the room. He took Morgan in his arms and kissed her.

“Did everyone follow me?” I asked.

“Pretty much. You usually go nuts when it involves Morgan so I came. I lost Sirius by the main hall.” Remus smirked.

“Typical… I think I’m going to have to make him join a gym.” I joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next