Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:56 am

I was kind of shocked when Remus told Lucius to shut on and handled me that way, as if he wanted to show me off to Lucius, to rub it in his face that he no longer had me. I pushed Remus away gently.
"Behave, love." I whispered to him and kissed his jawline before looking at Lucius. "I'll be back later to bring you some tea and a snack, try not to force yourself to get up or anything, alright?"

James rolled his eyes.
"Oh come off it Morgan, it's not like he's your man. Your man is standing next to you with his arm around you!"

"Potter, him being my man or not, he's still my friend. And it's partly my fault he's in here, Sirius tried to get him back for what he did last night. So shut it." I was tired of this Potter/Malfoy feud, and I wasn't about to let it happen while one of them was laying injured in a hospital bed. "I think it's best we all leave Lucius alone."

"Fine with me." James said and walked out, Peter following him out after waving to Lucius.

I shook my head and sighed.
"Don't worry, Lucius, you'll be out before you know it." I smiled at him, sensing he was hating this place, and left with Remus and my cousin.

"I was so excited about Quidditch practice today." I said once we were out. "I woke up extra early and everything just to find yellow dots covering the Quidditch Pitch sky..."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:36 pm

"Hufflepuffs? I thought Slytherins practiced today?" Moony looked more amused than he should have. Probably thinking this way he'd get to spend the rest of the morning with Morgan. We walked along the extensive hallways of the school, no real destination in mind.

"Remus? Where is Sirius? I thought you said he was in the Main hall?" I asked.

"He was..." Remus didn't remove his eyes from Morgan.

"Can you check that map? What did you call it?"

"The Marauders Map and no I can't because Filch took it from us a few days ago." he replied.

"Sirius is nowhere to be found, the map is in Filch's possession and I haven't seen James and Peter in a while. Remus John Lupin! Where the bloody hell is my boyfriend?" I looked at my cousin, but by the expression on her face it was obvious she didn't either.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 am

I looked at Noah and was about to shrug, but got interrupted when my body jumped as three explosions went off.
"What the hell?" I raised an eyebrow and walked into the hallway where the noise came from.

"Run!" Sirius said, followed by James and Peter. "Now!"

I could tell by the grin on his face they'd done something detention worthy.
"Run from what?"

"Well, one is Filch, the next... you'll smell if you don't leave." Peter said before running away.

When I took my next breath my lungs were filled with putrid, almost toxic air. I recognized that smell anywhere, dungbombs, and by the smell they were the super dungbombs I had gotten James for his birthday last year.
"Oh dear, they've ripened." I said before running to safe, clean, oxygen filled air.

"I told you it would be worth it if I didn't use them right away." James said to Sirius, catching his breath.

"Did Filch see you guys?" I asked, catching my breath as well.

"No," Sirius answered, "the dungbombs let out a fog, Filch wouldn't see a thing. Good thing too because he was about to take a peek at the map, we didn't get to say 'Mischief Managed' before he took it away from us."

"But of course he knows we took it, I mean, who else would have?" Peter said smelling his clothes, making sure he didn't smell. "He has no way to prove it though, if he comes snooping around all he'll see is parchment, nothing more."

"You'd think that being a seer would have helped me see this coming. I have to say it was pretty brilliant." I laughed.

"Why, thank you, madame." Sirius winked and went over to his boyfriend. "Morning." He said before kissing him passionately. Victory was stimulating for little old Padfoot.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm

I looked into Sirius eyes and couldn't help but smile. Sure, he'd done something incredibly stupid and he'd probably get detention for a while but I was sort of getting used to it.

"You're gonna get into so much trouble when Filch finds us!" I said. We'd gone into some painting and ended up in a small room.

"He's not gonna find us. We checked the map, Filch is in Dumbledore's office." Said Remus, attempting to hide a huge grin.

I walked over to Sirius and sat next to him. Resting my head on his shoulder I spoke. "So dear cousin, where on earth did you get dungbombs? And why give them to Prongs? With our powers we could have done much worse things with them."

"Since when are you one to prank?" ask Remus.

"Since I began dating the best prankster at Hogwarts." I smiled and kissed Sirius.

Last edited by Alex Johnson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 pm

"I gave them to Prongs as a birthday gift." I said to him raising an eyebrow at him, pranking was not one of my cousin's specialties. "I knew it, Sirius was a bad impression on you." I laughed at the two.

"Face it, I bring out the best in him." Sirius said before kissing his man.

"Ugh, save it for the common room." James rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You're one to talk, snogging with Lily at every corner you find." Peter shook his head, I sensed a bit of anger in him.

I ignored Peter as I usually did lately, he was changing so much lately, it's like he had something to hide from all of us. Then I looked at Remus, and I kind of froze. I felt I needed to sit down but my body wouldn't response, I tried to outstretch my hand over to him so he could get me but it was too late, I fell and my body fell without warning, and everything went black once more.

Suddenly I was back at Severus's house where I used to hang every summer, but it was different. Darker, and it smelled of dust and tea. From the corner of my eye I cought movement, it was Peter.
"What are you doing here?" I asked before I could realize he couldn't hear me.

The doorbell rang and he answered, Bellatrix and Narcissa came in. Where was I? I mean, my friends were at Severus's house and I wasn't invited. I found it kind of rude. Pushing my selfish thoughts aside I followed them to Severus's study.

Narcissa began to brag about her son being chosen to do something, and Severus telling her how they could not go against his wishes. And then Bellatrix ordered him to make an unbreakable vow for something, I couldn't really hear well.

Next thing I know I was at the Astronomy tower and a blonde boy was pointing a wand at Dumbledore, then at the Shrieking Shack and I saw Severus being attacked by a freakishly long snake.

It appeared James came in, but he looked too young, way too young compared to how Severus looked.

And then it was over, and I was siting over at the kitchen, a house elf tending to me.
"I think my visions are getting fucked up, I have to stop blacking out and hitting my head so much..." I said to Noah who was just a few feet away from me.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:04 pm

After blacking out countless times myself from brain shattering visions myself, I knew how Morgan felt. She'd been asleep a couple of hours, sweet hours of silence. The Marauders had all gone to class, against their will, every so often coming to visit and see if she'd awoken. Even Adriana who'd been absent from our lives until recently showed up worried about her.

Blackout visions were usually something big, like when I saw the deaths of the Marauders, something I was determined to change. Sometimes I wished we were normal freaks instead of freaks who could see the future. Morgan's eyes fluttered open, her words were barely heard.

"At least you had someone to catch you this time! Last time I had a blackout I hit my head against the floor." I pushed my chair closer to her. "So, what did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 am

I groaned and sat up, trying to remember everything I had seen in my visions. It was all so blurry right now, only tiny images came clear to my mind. I had a massive headache worse than the ones I've gotten after hangovers.

The house elf smiled at me.
"Would you like some tea?" She asked kindly.

I nodded, holding my hand up to my head.
"Yes please." I said before looking at Noah. "Something about an unbreakable vow, I saw Severus, Bellatrix, Narcissa and Dumbledore, and a large snake that was attacking poor Sevvie, and I think I saw James, but he looked too young compared to Snape, I think it was Harry." I sighed. "Either I've banged my head too many times and I'm starting to get loony visions like mum, or the future is incredibly fucked up."

The elf came back and handed me my tea.
"Here you go, miss, I put in a little lavender so as to calm your nerves."

I nodded to the kind elf before sipping my tea, the warmth quickly soothing my headache, who was causing such chaos in the future? Why was all this happening? Why to our friends? Why to James and Lily's unborn child? I finished sipping my tea and looked at my cup. The grim stared at me, wasn't that wonderful? I gave the cup to my cousin and sighed.
"Please tell me that is not what I think it is and I'm just being paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 am

I grabbed Morgan's cup and immediately saw what she meant. The form of a black dog, signifying death. Trelawny had given a few courses on it but Grams was the one who made us learn about Divination. 

"The Grim is an omen of death. Which is reputed to bring the demise of those who encounter it. At least that's what Grams books said." Morgan gave me a look, obviously surprised I'd done any sort of reading on the subject because of the denial of my powers. For a moment i got a flash of Sirius, older, skinnier, a wild look in his eyes. I was back as fast as I had gone.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 am

So I wasn't being paranoid, by the looks of my cousin's face it really was the Grim in that tea cup. I sighed and stood up, still a bit dizzy from the vision but I managed not to fall on my ass. I grabbed some toast that was apparently left over from breakfast and put some pumpkin jelly on it before eating it to see if eating made a difference in how I felt. And it did.

"Remus, she's awake!" James said with a grin going into the kitchen, followed by Sirius.

"Honestly, woman, we're going to have to get you a helmet." Sirius joked.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.
"And I'm gonna have to get you bottled responsibility." I said refering the the pranks he pulled constantly.

Lily went in and smiled seeing I was alright.
"Glad to see we don't have to bring Pomfrey in here, by the way the guys described it, it sounded pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

"It was. Morgan isn't one to usually faint from a vision. What I don't understand is why are our visions getting so out of hand? And has anyone noticed they mostly revolve around Harry?" like usual I was speaking without thinking. 

Remus embraced Morgan in a kiss but that didn't stop him from answering. "Guess things are changing. There have been many changes in what little time we've been here this year." His eyes scanned the room looking at everyone. I knew what he meant, heck I think we all did. Lily and James, Morgan and Remus not to mention Lucius, Sirius and me and Peters strange attitude lately. Even Grams death was huge. 

"But... How would these events affect the future so badly? Excluding Grams death and Morgans start of the year scandal everything has been positive. Nothing to suggest a dark future..." I spoke. I moved closer to Sirius hoping the feeling in my stomach would cease.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 am

I thought for a moment.
"Remember when I thought Lucius got me pregnant?" I said to Noah, ignoring the incredibly disturbing stares from everyone. "What if Draco is Lucius and Narcissa's child? I heard Bellatrix say 'Well done, Draco', and immediately I saw Severus kill Dumbledore. What if the unbreakable vow from the visions I just had involved Draco? What if Draco was given orders from someone to kill Dumbledore? And Narcissa asked Severus to make an unbrakable vow to help her son?" I gasped. "Oh my God, it's because of me Lucius and Narcissa are together, it's because of me Draco will excist, I killed Dumbledore!" My eyes got wide and I was in shock, until Sirius slapped me, quite similar to how Noah had done previously.

"Get a hold of yourself, woman!" He shouted, shaking my shoulders.

"I can't! Oh MERLIN!" I began to get short of breath, I looked around, I was so paranoid. "I need to make them break up, something! DRACO MUST NOT EXCIST!" I shouted pulling on my hair.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:38 pm

I wonder if things will ever go well for us…

After Morgan's minor breakdown about Draco Mrs. Pomfrey had given her something to calm her and put her back to sleep. James and Lily stayed by Morgans side while I talked to Remus and Sirius. We moved outside of the hospital wing, I couldn't afford letting Prongs hear what I had to say especially since the future rested on his son's shoulders by what Morgan and I were seeing.

"She's not wrong, you know? If Draco is to be born then Dumbledor shall die and who knows what other disasters may happen. I've seen a couple myself and by the looks of it it all goes back to the Malfoys. Doesn't surprise me either, wouldn't put it passed him to make his own son kill the headmaster…" I paced around the hall muttering what I knew. What if it's Malfoy? Malfoy, the boy who doomed us all.

"I think we are getting ahead of ourselves. Noah, before today you didn't even know about Malfoy's child not to mention Morgans under a lot of stress. Can we trust what she is seeing?" Remus replied. I looked over at Sirius but his face remained neutral. How could Moony doubt Morgans gift? She wasn't her mother, her vision aren't affected like my aunt's were.

"What she is seeing is what I am seeing! Her gift is my gift and if you don't trust what she sees then you don't believe in what I see." I ran from them. I didn't care where I was headed but I just wanted away from all the problems that had been going on. How could they be doubting us? After everything that has happened they choose now to believe she's losing it.

--------------------------------------------

Remus stared as Noah ran away from them. He was sure the stress from everything was starting to get to them and thus affect their powers, they wouldn't be the first. Remus looked back Sirius, he could see he wanted to go after Noah but not leave him by himself. He sighed and told Sirius to go after him which he did in a blink of an eye. Remus walked back into the hospital wing and walked back towards where Morgan was being watched by his friends.

"You guys mind giving me a moment with her?" He asked calmly to James and Lily, both agreed and left hand in hand.
"Morgan? Honey, I need you to wake up.'' He nudged her gently. Her eyes opened softly, something Remus loved seeing. Her magnificent indigo eyes focused on him and he could't help but give her a light kiss on the lips.
"You feeling better?" He asked before kissing her soft lips again.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Sirius bowed his head in frustration. He understood, to some extent, the stress that Morgan and Noah were in. It couldn't be easy to see so much suffering, specially when it comes to people they were so incredibly close to, he thought they were incredibly strong. Sirius would have gone mad by now.

He looked at Remus and shook his head.
"You don't trust what your girlfriend is seeing, how could you just doubt her so easily, Moony? Her mother might be mad, but that's because she was attacked, I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt before dismissing her." And with that, he ran.

For what seemed like an eternity he ran aimlessly, no path to follow. Noah was a fast kid. He stopped to catch his breath and just gave up, he wouldn't find him, at least not with all the time he spent just running to see if luck was in his favor.

To the common room he went, feeling defeated and helpless, he spoke the password and the fat lady let him in, he crawled through the hole just to find: Noah. He couldn't help but grin as the odds changed, but noticing his loved one's face of disappointment made him frown as he walked over to him.

He hugged him, silently, not really knowing what to say. He just hugged him, hoping that to some extent it would make things alright again.

---------------------------------------------------
It took my eyes a bit to focus on the handsome man that stood next to me, my lips formed a weak smile as I was still a bit sedated by the tonic Madam Pomfrey had given me. Remus's lips rested on mine for what seemed too short of time. I lifted my hand to the back of his neck and forced my lips upon his, feeling like it was the only cure to my weakness. I nodded in response to his question and kissed him once more, feeling like I was being kissed by a thousand angels.

I managed to sit up, with a bit of a struggle. I looked into his brown eyes and just got lost in them, it was a pleasant feeling, to not have to worry about the fate of my friends and just focus on him. A man who loved me regardless of my situation, a man who believed in me.

"I'm feeling a thousand times better now that you're here, my love." I took hold of his hand and squeezed it. "Where are Sirius and Noah?"

Last edited by Moonshine on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Remus couldn't help but looking once again into Morgan's eyes. They'ed always been so captivating, even from their first encounter. He held her hand, not wanting to let her go, not wanting her to go.

"They are having a moment. We don't have to worry, they're fine." Remus replied slowly not wanting to stress out a fragile Morgan. "Pomfrey says you'll be able to leave the wing as long as you take a bit of tonic before bed to help you sleep. Morgan, I love you." with a smile Moony bent down and kissed Morgan's lips once more. He adored her, worshiped her, loved her more than life itself, how could he just let her go into madness because of visions? Loss her to insanity like her mother had been lost. No, he refused to allow it. Somehow, someway he'd put a stop to all of it.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 am

My smile faded as I held his hand, I could feel something wasn't right with Noah or Remus. I focused on Remus more, knowing Noah was probably going over the same emotions I was, and I wouldn't blame him. This gift, as useful as it is, it's also a curse.

I bit my lower lip as I hardened my grip on Moony's hand, I let out a frustrated chuckle, I slowly shook my head. I sensed the confusion and insecurity Remus had on me, I could sense he wasn't trusting something about me. I let go of his hand and just stared at my feet.
"You think I'm going mad, don't you?" I said, my voice slightly shaky. "You don't believe in me anymore, you think I'm loony." My eyes watered and I closed them tightly, trying to keep my emotions from reaching Noah, I didn't want more stress upon him.

"What do you expect from a halfblood, dear?" I heard an incredibly familiar voice say, I opened the curtains to reveal Lucius sitting on his hospital bed, full of healing scratches. "They don't fully understand how magic works, which is why we purebloods will always be superior."

I blinked at him, baffled at his words.
"I didn't realize blood had anything to do with the knowlage of magic."

"There are many things you don't realize, Morgan."

His words sent shivers down my spine, there are many things I don't realize... Did he know something I didn't?
"What's that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 am

Remus stood, things were getting bad fast. He closed the curtains cutting visibility with Malfoy.

"Muffliato!" he said with a wave of his wand.

"Morgan, I don't think you're a loon! You're stressed, under pressure, perhaps still grieving your Gran's passing; how can you be sure these things aren't affecting what you see? As for Malfoy over there, he knows nothing of your gift. I do. I know you Morgan, better than anyone here does." he couldn't handle Malfoy coming back into her life, perhaps maybe even loss her to him.

"Morgan, listen to me. You know blood has nothing to do with knowledge. If it did Noah wouldn't know about the gift you both share. But you have to admit that things have been difficult and like any muggle or magical gifts, they are affected. Do you understand?" He grabbed her hands once more and held the close to his heart.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 am

"No Remus, you don't know." I said defensively. "You might know what it is, but you don't know what it's like. I wasn't stressed before when I began to get these visions, I'm not my mother, I know what I am seeing is the truth." I felt slightly offended even though I understood his point, but how could he dismis my visions so easily by blaming 'stress'? Grandma had trained me better than that, I knew my visions were not a fraud.

I felt his heartbeat and I sighed, I didn't want to start a fight with him to add more drama to the situation so I simply nodded.
"Just trust me on this, love. I feel that if I ignore it, everything will just screw up even more. Grandma came to me and Noah when we passed out the other day, she told us that dark times were ahead, that we could change the future. I need to trust my visions, honey, it's the only clues I've got."

With my free hand I stroked his cheek and gave him a slight smile. I knew he was only trying to help, but he didn't realize he was making things worse.
"I lo--"

The doors of the hospital wing swung open, revealing a distressed Adriana, her curls bounced violently with every fast step she took towards me.
"I had a vision that you had a vision and ended up here. Are you alright?"

I blinked a couple of times and nodded.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine... Did you see my vision?"

She closed her eyes and nodded.
"I've been having similar visions as well, mostly having to do with a blonde kid giving way to people to the castle, dark people. I suspect Death Eaters."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:53 pm

The idea of Death Eaters wasn't a foreign concept to Remus Lupin. He like various other wizards and witches had heard about Voldemort recruiting but it was just rumors. He wasn't gonna believe any rubbish that wasn't compiled of cold hard facts. He looked straight at Adriana, she a seer like Morgan and Noah, couldn't really believe some spooky fairy tales?

"You aren't telling us you believe in all this rubbish about Darth Eaters or whatever they are called? You're a teacher! These are just some stupid rumors. Is your whole family loon? I mean none of you are making any sense what so ever." Remus stopped his rant when he processed exactly what he'd asked. Morgan's mom had gone through a whole lot to end up as she is and here he was judging the entire family.

"Professor, Morgan I'm so sorry." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I could tell Porter was irked by Remus's outburts, but me, I was more than irked. Remus's ignorance was getting on my final nerve, and the drop that overflowed the cup was him calling my family a loon.

I mustered up all my strength and got out of the bed, gave him a death glare and just walked out of the hospital wing without saying a word. How dare he talk about my family like that? We were NOT loons, mom was a bit loony but it was because of Death Eaters, the very same people he doesn't believe in. If he was going to be a bitch about things I was going to be a bitch to him.

I walked with no particular destination in mind, much like the ghosts that inhabited the castle. There but with no aim, no purpose, just there floating about. My mind rattled with angry thoughts and how irational Remus was being, causing my head to hurt once more. I had to take a chill pill, that much was evident, so I decided to stop my wandering and just sat down. Not caring where I was, not caring if I was alone or in company, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 pm

I wasn't losing my mind, neither of us were. Yes, we were stressed and under normal circumstances abilities would be affected but we go to a magical school where pictures and stairs moved, people could make random shit happen by waving a piece of wood and speaking a stupid word, when was any of that normal? Things were getting way to complicated for a couple of 16 year olds. I grabbed my Cassandra book and couldn't unglue my eyes from it. My family was surrounded in lies and deceit, being crazy wasn't far off.

"Gran? What are we supposed to do?" I whispered to the wind. It were moments like these that I wished I was young and was at my grams catching fireflies. Sirius came through the secret passage and a smile crossed his tired face. He hugged me and kissed me but I couldn't bring myself to smile after everything that was happening, so much.

"Sirius? Do you think we're going mad? I mean, can we trust what we see?" I looked into his grey eyes and felt completely powerless for the first time in my life.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:37 pm

The question caught Sirius off guard, he seriously didn't know what to say to the love of his life. He didn't know how any of this worked, hell, if it weren't for Remus he would be failing Divination royally, he thought for a moment and sighed as he ran his hand through Noah's blond hair.
"Babe, I really don't know... As far as I know you and Morgan have never been wrong, but you guys are under stress lately, a lot of it. I don't know how much stress you can handle before your visions screw up, I don't know what your grandmother taught you and what she didn't teach you. But I do know that if you and Morgan have been having the same visions then there must be a grain of truth in there at least. I'd say you two should get together and meditate or something, whatever can clear your heads of anything that might make it hazzy and then try to see if your visions change or not."

He didn't know if he was being much help, but it was all he could think about in this situation. He never knew being the boyfriend of a seer would be so challenging.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:46 pm

I was glad Sirius was trying but I was asking the wrong person completely. Besides Grams who was a great seer? Our own Divinations teacher. If anybody could help us with what we are seeing it would be her. I considered going to her but the sun was setting and Morgan was still in the Hospital Wing. I'd go in the morning before class.

"Sirius? I think that there will be a time when we will have to choose a side. I don't think Morgan will choose the right side. The time will come when I'll have to deal with her once and for all. I've seen it." I kept my eyes on the book. Perhaps maybe one day we'll end up in one of those.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:26 am

I paced left and right, nervously waiting for the guys to meet me at the Entrance Hall. Why did this have to happen on what's supposed to be one of the most fun nights in October? Why did the full moon have to be today? I sighed as I looked up in the sky, the moon was just there, mocking me, as if I deserved to have this happen.

Remus hadn't been feeling quite himself for a few days, so we all knew what that meant. We didn't need a calender to know. So Noah and I decided to let our visions sit quietly for a moment until he was back to normal.

I stroked my cheek, remembering the first full moon of term. The one in which Remus didn't recognize me and scratched a permanent scar to it. Hopefully with the potion I convinced Severus to make things would go much more smoothly.

Snapping out of my mind I looked into the darkness where I heard footsteps and labored breathing coming from. And there I saw them, helping my poor boyfriend to walk. I bit my lower lip and walked over to them.

Remus was sweating badly, and he looked like he was about to throw up. My eyes watered looking at his terrible condition.

With my robe I patted the sweat away, I moved his hair away from his forehead and kissed his lips gently.
"You'll be alright, love." I said to him, giving him the best smile I could. "We'll all be there for you, you have nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 am

The moon was rising and we didn't have much time before Moony would transform. I'd saved everyone last time by doing something I never thought I do but this time I'd stay and help. Things had been going smoothly for the past month. I ran towards the entrance hall where we said we'd meet and there was Remus in Sirius and James arms nearly being dragged.

"Can't any of you guys just apparate out of here? We don't have a lot of time!" I yelled as I caught up to them.

"Dumbledore has made it impossible to apparate within school grounds." said Severus from behind me. In his hand the potion we'd been waiting for, The Wolfsbane.

"That's crap! We've done it before!" I yelled once again.

"Both of you quit it! Hand me the bloody potion already!" Remus looked ill, duh. Sweat still covered his face no matter how many times Morgan cleaned it. Severus handed him the potion and with a sour look he drank it. We ran towards the shrieking shack entrance hidden within the Whomping Willow, almost everyone in animagus form. The moon rose and Remus once again changed gruesomely before our eyes. The potion was supposed to make him retain his human self while in this form.

"Remus John Lupin, you will not have fox for dinner this time, got it? Now sit!" I commanded. Remus's cold hungry eyes starred at me. Instinctively I went into animagus, being on all fours was starting to get routine.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:54 am

Noah looked so funny giving a werewolf orders, if I could have laughed I would have.

I sat there in my black fox kit form, waiting to see if Severus's potion worked. And apparently it had, and brilliantly I might add. Sure Remus still looked hungry, but he wasn't attacking anyone of us. And I came prepared this time. I went over to my purse and stook out a some meat I had sneaked out of the kitchens thanks to the ever helpful house elves and plopped it down in front of him.

I looked into his eyes and if I hadn't known any better I would have thought he was smiling at me before he savagely began to eat it.

I could have sighed with relief, the worst part was over, now all we had to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next