Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm

I chuckled at Noah's words and grinned.
"Good to see I'm not the only Alexandrov with their head on straight," I but my bottom lip, a little lost in thought before looking out the window. I could see them too, the dementors, floating around in a scavenger hunt for the snake man, Voldemort. A shiver ran up my spine and I tried not to let it get to me, it was getting too cold even for me.

I began to pick at my nails, thinking of how happy my mother seemed for a moment when she said she saw my father. It was a smile I hadn't seen since my childhood, for a few seconds I could see light in her eyes, before her tired gaze took over in desperation. She was worried for him, worried over I wound I inflicted, and my stomach churned. It was self defense, the heat of the moment, or something completely alien to my senses, but now I deeply regretted it. For a split second I had seen a monster, and not the tortured man I had seen in my visions.

My father still loved me, what he was doing was only so he himself would not get tortured.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, my thoughts drifting back to my early childhood, when my father would take me everywhere with him. He was so kind and warm, always smelling of roses from the garden which he always tried to keep beautiful for my mum, and his sarcastic sense of humor that I inherited from him. He was the only one who could make me smile when I cried, he treated me like a princess, his little firefly.

Tears attempted to escape, but I would not allow them to. I had to keep strong, now more than ever, and I had to be an example for Noah. My cousin that was almost like my brother, so brave, always there for me too...

I looked at him as he looked out the window, was he really that brave or was he scared too? I know I was, quite a lot. Is he putting up a strong front, to give me strength just as I was doing for him?

I sat next to him and hugged him tightly to me.
"We can do this, we will do this." I smiled at him and wiped a single tear from my cheek before the train came to a stop.

I could see Dumbledore through the window.

I scrambled to get up and fixed my clothes before stepping out of the train, followed by Nathaniel.
"Good evening, professor."

"Good evening, miss Piper, mister Warren," he half smiled, "any news?"

"Nothing I'm sure my aunt hasn't told you..." I rolled my eyes.

"Quite an eventful morning..." He was lost in thought too, "come, we must get you two to safety."

"Cruccio"

I gasped at the sound of the familiar scream of pain, I looked around, but there was no one else with us. Was it my father? Was he being tortured again? My heart began to race, but I tried to keep my calm as I stepped closer to Noah.
"Voldemort is hurting my father, I could hear him..." I bit my lower lip, "we've got to plan something, we can't just lollygag anymore..."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 pm

I looked straight foward towards Dumbledore. What was she expecting me to do?

Being as silent as I could I raised my wand up and whispered; Immobulus. He now stood frozen in his tracks. Morgan let out a muffled gasp as I used the freezing charm.

"What did you expect me to do?" I asked her. I stared once more at the unmoving professor. I walked up in front of him, his eyes following my every move. "I'm apologize Professor. But there's some family business we must attend to." I said grabbing Morgans hand and apparating.

We landed straight into the confides of the Shrieking Shack, nearly tripping on the cluttered mess it contained.

"What now dear cousin? We're in so much trouble right now." I paced around the room wondering how it was that we were supposed to save my uncle, avoid my mothers wrath and pray we didn't get expelled from freezing and abandoning the Headmaster.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 pm

I gasped at the charm that spilled from Noah's mouth, directed at Dumbledore, our headmaster whom was surely going to expel us once someone found him and undid the hex. Before I had time to say something, Noah apparated us to the Shrieking Shack, where I was about to do some Shrieking of my own.
"Have you gone mad!?" Both hands gripped at my hair in frustration, "we are SO screwed..." I took a deep breath and took a moment to think, there was nothing much we could do except exactly what he had done to Dumbledore. "Alright, there's no turning back now..."

I took hold of Noah's hands and closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on my vision to see if where they were looked familiar. The vision kept getting clearer, so did my father's suffering. I struggled to put myself inside the vision, something grandmother tried to teach me but I never got the hang of.

I could see expensive chandeliers and a large table in the middle of the room that looked so incredibly familiar, like I'd been there before plenty of times... And then the final piece to the puzzle, the Malfoy family portrait. With a gasp I snapped out of my vision.
"They're at the Malfoy manor, Abraxas... He's on Voldemort's side!" My heart raced and tears rolled down my cheeks, too hot and unwelcome. The same man who my family trusts so much is the same man who is probably assisting in torturing my father. "FUCK!" I shrieked, sure that it echoed through the grounds. "We have to go, NOW." I took his hands and I apparated us to the outside of the manor.

Now that we were here, I could feel my adrenaline pumping hard through my body. I stepped forward and the gate opened silently to grant us access to the mansion. I took hold of Noah's hand and opened the door, letting my father's screams guide me to where he was.

The room was opened, but I was paralyzed with fear now. Voldemort himself was in that room, the dangerous man who was going to kill my friends in the future, the man who wouldn't thin twice about killing us. Another scream from my father propelled me forward in stupid bravery.
"Leave him alone!" I shrieked, my wand out, feeling like I was five again. I didn't feel too brave now.

I could not see a snake man, but there was one who was torturing my father, he lowered his wand and grinned.
"It seems you did succeed after all, Vincent." He chuckled, "I thought you had failed, and yet here they are."

This was the voice of the snake man, but this man was handsome, all his features human. He was handsome, even, but evil spewed through his pores.

"Firefly, don't..." My father said weakly.

"Leave. Him. Alone." I said to Voldemort, taking a step back when he stepped forward, I kept Nathaniel behind me.

"Brave like your mother, I see," he grinned, "I'm sure you're also just as foolish." He looked at Vincent, "Abraxas, make sure his wounds seal, take him away."

Abraxas stared at us, not quite grasping the fact that we were here. But he didn't hesitate to follow Voldemort's orders, he levitated my father and took him out of the room. My father said something I didn't quite understand and we were left alone with Voldemort. I was about to go running for my father but Noah held on to me, then it registered that it wouldn't be a brilliant idea.

"You two would make such good additions to my army," he circled us, I kept my wand pointed at him at all times, "such magnificent gifts, so sad that Anastasia wasn't willing to join us."

"Don't you fucking mention my mother's name!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled.
"I was right, you are just as foolish... Cruccio!"

"Protego!" Dueling classes had served their purpose.

"You're quick, but is that all you got?" He grinned, "Imperio!"

I was not quick enough.

"Come here," he ordered, and there I went, "join me."

"Yes sir," I gave a bow.

"See, Nathaniel? See what I am capable of?" Voldemort placed a hand on my head, "see the power I hold? This could be yours too, your entire family would be blessed with power and riches beyond their wildest dreams. Your cousin has agreed to join me, so should you."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 pm

The Alexandrove Manor seemed still and quiet after the departure of Noah and Morgan.

Elizabeth Warren sat crossed legged at the corner of her bed turning the pages of the old photo album. Stopping on occasion to view the photographs of Noah growing up. He's been through so much… She thought to herself. Carefully laying the album on her nightstand and laying next to her sleeping husband she closed her eyes expecting exhaustion take her.

To Elizabeth hours seemed to pass and yet she could not sleep. She knew that the main reason was being worried of her son and niece but at this time they should be back at Hogwarts, safe from the things that haunted her. Leaving the bedroom she headed towards the kitchen hoping to ease her ever growing nerves. Nearing she heard the faint cry of what sounded like the torture curse and for one second she swore she saw Noah crunching on the floor.

"Never…" he seemed to say.

This is what she needed. Something was wrong. But what?

"ELIZABETH!" screamed Anastasia rushing down the steps in her long sleeping robe.
"They're in danger! Eli! They're in danger!" she continued.

"Ana, slowly. Please." Elizabeth begged her sister. Next thing she knew Anastasia had her hands around her, she felt like she was being compressed into a tight space, Apparition, she thought.

Opening her eyes, she knew exactly where she was. She'd been within the house plenty of time before.

"Malfoy." she cursed under her breath. She looked back at her frightened sister.
"Ana, tell me. Where are they?" she asked.

"The Dining room." Ana replied.

"Stay here, please." Elizabeth hugged her sister. Grabbed her wand and walked through the familiar rooms. Noah's scream of pain broke through the silence of the house, forcing Eli to run.

The dining room was big, holding almost 40 people in black robes. In the center Noah stood, wand in hand and before him Morgan. She held her wand towards Noah and a hazy look in her eyes.

"Leave her out of this! Let her go!" he yelled at one of he hooded figures.

"Little Warren, join us. Together we can rule. Your gift and hers would be amazing under my guidance. Don't be like the rest of your foolish family. I don't give this offer to many Half-Bloods. You should feel honored." the hooded figure replied. Elizabeth knew that voice. She couldn't put a face but she definitely knew it.
"Morgan, please show your cousin what happens to those who defy me."

Eli watched in horror as Morgan blasted Noah towards the other side of the room. The blast was enough to blow back the hooded figure. His handsome face, she knew she recognized his voice. Eli and Ana had had crushes on the older student back in school. She rushed towards the middle of the room blasting him backwards.

"Tom! What have you done? Leave my family alone!" she yelled. Hatred flooding her senses.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:16 pm

The hooded figures turned their attention to the woman who entered the room, they all immediately knew who that was. The woman who they'd planned on going after when Anastasia had foolishly declined to join them, that was before they had gotten word that her son and her niece had also gotten their powers. A male Alexandrov with seeing powers, it was a rare thing to behold, and Voldemort wanted him along with his cousin, because he knew that them together would be their key to victory. Nothing would go unpredictable, they'd know everything.

"Leave your family alone?" Tom chuckled darkly, "oh, Elizabeth. Daring as ever, I see, but your sister was daring too and you know how that happened to her."

Everyone in hoods laughed, even Morgan chuckled under the curse.

"Tom, cursing a 16 year old, have you got no limit!?" Elizabeth said outraged.

"No, I don't, and just to show you how far I'm willing to go..." He went over to Morgan and whispered in her ear.

"Yes, my lord." Morgan's wand swayed from Noah to her aunt, and it was then that Elizabeth was taken by sorrow and surprise, Morgan's arm was tattooed. "Cru--"

"Morgan!" Anastasia ran to her daughter held her tightly, "this is not who you are."

"M-mom?"

Anastasia looked around and stood frozen hugging her daughter, few seconds passed before all wands were pointed at her, and once the spells went flying she took hold of her nephew's hand and apparated out of there, hoping Elizabeth had the common sense to do so too.

Many places crossed her mind, where would Tom Riddle never think of looking for them? Morgan was struggling to break free of her mother's hold and after what seemed like an eternity she finally figured out where to go. Their muggle home.

"Let go of me!" Morgan shrieked, "I must get back, my master needs me!"

"Morgan, stop this instant!" Anastasia shouted, shaking her daughter before cupping her face in her hands, forcing Morgan to look into her eyes, "it's me, Firefly, it's mommy. I love you, sweetheart, snap out of it." Anastasia began to cry, and Morgan's eyes reflected the same emotion.

"Where... Where are we?" I had finally snapped back to reality, and suddenly I felt a searing pain in my arm, I looked down and saw that I had a skull and a snake tattooed. My eyes widened, was I drunk again? Or had my visions come true? Last thing I remembered was Voldemort and... "Noah!" I scrambled to look for my cousin, who looked tired with tears in his eyes. "Merlin, Noah are you alright!?"

"What the fuck were you two thinking!?" Elizabeth apparated into the room, it was serious business when my aunt cussed. "We send you back to Hogwarts so you two could be safe, and now you've been inducted to Tom's army and my son is hurt thanks to you!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face/

"No! I am tired of you disrespecting me and your mother! Look at the trouble you've gotten yourself into!" She quickly went over to her son and cradled him in her arms, "Nathaniel, talk to me, do you need to go to St. Mungo's?"

"Dad was hurt, I had to save him!" I tried my best to make it seem like our idiotic act was the right thing to do.

"Your father is a grown man whom can take care of himself! He abandoned you and your mother so he could serve some asshole who's hungry for power and is willing to do anything to achieve it!" She tried to calm down, but her anger was impermeable. "I can't see your face, Morgan Piper, get out."

I was in a daze with everything that had happened, I felt that now would have been a great moment to pass out like I had been doing so flawlessly back at Hogwarts. But the release didn't come, instead my mother's tight grip dragged me out of the room and was about to give me a lecture before her memory failed her. I'd never been as grateful as I was now.

---
"How are you feeling, Noah?" Elizabeth walked in to his room the next morning, "do you need anything?" She sat down on the bed and stroked her little boy's hair, tears threatening to spill once more. "The offer to go to St. Mungo's still stands."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 pm

The night before was something of a blur. I remembered going to the Malfoy's, dueling hooded figures and then Morgan's hazy look blasting him. Now he laid in bed, being caressed by my mother.

"Mom, I refuse to go to Mungo's Hospital. I hate hospitals. You know this." I sat up feeling as every bone in my body screeched in pain.

"Nathaniel. You were severely hurt yesterday." she whispered.

I was hurt yesterday, but not by the hooded figure but by Morgan. She'd cursed me, tortured me, gotten a tattoo before me. Everything she did should piss me off, make me hate her even but I was more worried than mad. Was she hurt? Was she okay? Was she alive?, these were the questions that rambled inside my head as my mother spoke endlessly about how I needed medical treatment.

"Mother, where's Morgan?" I asked interrupting her speech about how Mungo's had upgraded their chambers. She looked straight into my eyes not sure how to respond.

"She's with her mother. I don't know where. She hurt you Nathaniel.'' she replied holding back tears.

"She was cursed! It wasn't her fault it was Voldemort!" I tried getting off my bed, failing and tripping towards the floor. Mother attempted to help but I just pushed her hand out of the way. I made my way towards the closet, putting on jeans and a T-shirt.
"I'm sending Sirius an owl. He should be here by noon. I'm going to find Morgan and we're going to Hogwarts. Everything will be fine." I told my mother putting my shoes on. She attempted to protest but I wouldn't have it.

Hours seem to pass before I heard Sirius's bike and Gideon came flying through the window.
"How are going to convince Morgan that you would never touch that filthy Rose." I said to my owl.

Sirius walked through the door looking everywhere with a scattered look in his eyes.
"Relax Padfoot. I'm fine." I said hugging my boyfriend and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:15 pm

All the way to the muggle home Sirius was just thinking about how angry he was at Morgan, sure, Noah had explained that she was cursed, but somehow he thought that Morgan would have been strong enough to block the Imperius curse. No matter how strong this 'Voldemort' person was.

But anger faded once he had Noah in his arms, and now relief flooded through him.
"Please. Don't. Do. That. Again." He said between kisses, not wanting to let go, but knowing that his love was hurt and he couldn't hold him much longer. Gently he let go of Noah, stabilizing him and taking hold of his hand to enter the house.

"Good morning, Sirius." Elizabeth said, her voice a bit shaky but her tears under control.

"Morning, ma'am," Sirius gave a polite nod of acknowledgement.

"Morgan and Anstasia are in the yard," she said to Noah, "thought you might want to know..."

There was a pop and Edmund appeared in the room.
"The ministry is going crazy, they want to take Morgan into questioning," he went over to his son and ruffled his hair, "how are you feeling, champ?" He looked at Sirius and smiled, "quite a morning, isn't it?"

"Indeed, sir." Sirius nodded, trying his best to smile back.

"She's close to going crazy..." Anastasia said as she walked into the room, "oh, Edmund, any news?"

"The ministry wants to take your daughter in for questioning."

Anastasia sighed and sat down.
"She doesn't remember anything, doesn't even remember being marked or attacking Nathaniel. All she remembered is being at the Malfoy Manor." She twiddled her thumbs for a moment before looking at Noah. "Your cousin needs you, she claims I can't help her because I don't understand what happened and that you were there and you is who she wants to discuss this with."

Sirius looked out the window and his eyes widened.
"Shit!" He took his boyfriend's hand and ran to the yard, he let go of Noah and tried to get a grip on Morgan.

"Stop! Let me go!" I cried.

"Morgan, stop! You're hurting yourself!" Sirius managed to grip both her arms and looked at the tattoo and the now bruised skin surrounding it.

"It won't go away," I sobbed, "no matter how hard I scratch, it doesn't scar!"

Sirius looked at the scratches on her arm, most of them near to bleeding, but the tattoo was still intact.
"What is this?" He asked Noah, pointing at the tattoo, "how'd she...?" He sighed, "Moony should be here soon, he was getting some things cleared with Dumbledore, which you two apparently petrified."

"No, Remus can't see me like this!" I shouted and began to scratch the tattoo again, "FUCK!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Looking at Morgans arm, shock clearly showed on my face. I remembered something about a tattoo but no something like this. This was something far worse.

"What? How? Shit." was all that came to mind at that moment. I looked at my cousin as tears fell from her eyes.

Running back inside and looking for the first aid kit and a long sleeved shirt inside Morgans closet. Rushing back only to bump myself into my father.

"Dad! Sorry! Gotta run."

"Noah, your friends here, Remus?" he pondered the name.

I cursed under my breath running back to Morgan. I pulled out my wand and aimed at the door; Colloportus. Then aiming back at Morgan, Episky.

"Put this on, theres little time. Remus is here and I refuse to have you show him this when your like this. Consider it you apologizing to me. Got it?" I said handing Morgan the long sleeve shirt.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:19 pm

I nodded quickly and changed my shirt, trying my best to dry my tears and my snot away.
"How do I look?" I asked Sirius.

He hesitated a moment, wondering if he should really tell her the truth. He decided that he better not, not after the night they had.
"Like a princess." He tried his best to smile.

"Alright," I pointed my wand at the door, "Alohomora."

Remus came bursting through the door and on to the yard, regaining his balance he ran to Morgan and hugged her tightly.
"Why would you do something so stupid!?" He was angry, his blood boiling, his tears felt red hot against his face. "Morgan, what the fuck did you do that for?" He looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately as if he'd never kissed her before. "I'm so glad you're alright, thank Merlin you're not hurt."

"Nathaniel got the worst of it," apparently thanks to me, "it's him you should be worried about, I'm fine."

He felt a pang in his stomach, Noah hadn't crossed his mind until Morgan mentioned him. He turned, his eyes still swelled with tears.
"I'm sorry," he said and hugged his friend, "I was just so worried about her... How do you feel? How badly were you hurt?"

But before Noah could answer, Minister Leach arrived with Dumbledore, who looked calm and collected.
"Miss Piper, you have an emergency hearing starting in five minutes, it is not optional." Nobby Leach said, stretching his hand over to Morgan.

My heart raced, I was never told about this hearing.

"Mr. Warren, you will be taken in as an eye witness, just like your mother." He extended his other hand to Noah.

"What about my mother?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't have to go.

"She, because of her mental condition, is not a reliable eyewitness for this case. The hearing begins in three minutes." Noah and I took his hands, and we apparated to the ministry.

Aunt Elizabeth and Dumbledore apparated behind us, I was hoping our boyfriends would be able to come with, but I was explained that only eye witnesses to our 'crimes' could attend. Not a minute later Abraxas joined us, and we went to the court room.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Ever since my first year I knew I'd somehow end up in the Minister for Magic's office. Either a Marauder shenanigan gone wrong or perhaps as Minister myself. Never in a thousand years did I think I'd be here on Morgan's behalf.

I stood behind Morgan, sitting in the center of the circular room.

"Ms. Piper, you stand here today for the following accusations:
1. Underage Sorcery.
2. Attacking your headmaster.
3. And the casting of an unforgivable curse."

None of the accusations could be held against her, most weren't even her fault. One was even mine. I walked forward wanting to respond only to be held back by my mother.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:44 pm

I could feel the eyes of everyone on me, it was unnerving, but the stare that felt the heaviest was Abraxas's. I remembered him being there at the manor, it was his manor. How can all the guilt rest on me if it all happened in his home? But he has an accusing stare, and I realized I couldn't really go against him, I was marked.

"How do you plead?" Leach pulled me away from my thoughts.

How on earth was I supposed to answer that?
"Not guilty on account of self defense."

"How did you get yourself in the position in which required self defence?" He inquired.

"I..." I couldn't tell him I apparated to the manor. "I..."

Nobby began to write notes, and I could feel myself sweating under the pressure. How could I explain everything without saying Noah had petrified the headmaster? I figured I should go with a twisted version of the truth, as in my way of apologizing to my cousin for torturing him.

"I had a vision my father was being tortured, I used the petrifying charm on the headmaster, accioed my broom and flew to the Malfoy manor."

There were a few gasps in the room, I had Nobby's full attention.
"And this is where the events in which you used self defence and the unforgivable curse took place?"

"Yes."

Murmmurs filled the room and Nobby pound his gavel.
"Abraxas, anything to say?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Abraxas Malfoy proudly stood, letting his silver blonde hair fall.

"I, at the time, was not present at my dear home. I would like to point out that my home was broken into. I would like the culprit captured and detained. Not to mention the damages that young Mr. Warren and Ms. Piper caused do to their feud." Abraxas replied sitting back down.

"Thank you, Abraxas." replied Leach. "Ms. Piper, I have previously heard the entire cause. According to your cousin, he says you were under the Imperius curse. Do you agree this to be true?" he looked towards me before returning his gaze back to Morgan.

I broke out of my mothers grip and rushing newt to Morgan before she could reply.

"Sir, Morgan didn't curse the headmaster. I was I. She wasn't the only one using underage magic, I charmed Dumbledore. Our family was in danger, we acted on instinct. Our family has always been close, we were just defending it. I'm sure you could understand?" I spoke. I was risking everything here.

"Mr. Warren, do you understand that what you have just confessed to, not just puts your cousin on trial but yourself as well." said the Minister, correcting his notes.

" I do sir."

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:21 pm

"Have you gone mad!?" I whispered harshly to my cousin as one of the ministry officials provided a chair for Noah next to mine. This was just great, we were both on trial. I looked back at my aunt and I could see a bit of hatred in them reflected at me, I think I rather face Nobby's punishment than her's.

He wrote on his paper once more before looking at me.
"Ms. Piper, were you or were you not under the Imperious curse?"

It took me a while to answer because my mind still hadn't registered that Malfoy got away with everything.
"Yes, sir, I was."

"Can you identify who cursed you?"

Now would have been the perfect aunt for my aunt to speak up.
"A man named Tom."

"Ms. Piper, do you know how many males named Tom reside in Britain?"

"I'm guessing quite a few," I was having trouble keeping the sarcasm tone out.

"Can you describe him?" Nobby pressed.

"Dark hair, green eyes, pale skin, tall..." I knew my description really wasn't helping.

"Any scars or marks?"

"Not that I could notice."

"Mr. Warren?" Nobby turned his attention to Noah, "did you notice anything about this man that could help us identify him?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:46 pm

I swallowed my panic. What was I to say?

"Minister, I was passed out. I didn't get a look on, Tom was it?" I nudged my cousin. When did she find out his name?
"I mean I don't know who he is now but I know who he'll become. He goes by the name Voldemort. He's creating an army and he will begin the worse war known to the wizarding world. He's already started gathering." I felt better getting that off my chest. I could hear whispers going around the room.

"No such thing." the Minister nervously chuckled. "I can assure everyone that there is no war, nor is there any gathering." The Minister just made me look like a liar.

"Who are you to say that? Can you see the future? No, didn't think so. You can't just brush off my warning like that. A war is coming and we should stop wasting our time charging me and my cousin for such bloody stupid things and start preparing for the up and coming war!" I began to yell.

"That is enough from you Warren!" yelled the Minister.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 pm

"Don't yell at my cousin just because you can't face the truth!" I stood up, but ministry officials pushed me back down to my chair.

The room was buzzing with whispers, the minister pound his gavel.
"Behave or I'll add the charge of aggression to your list, Piper."

Dumbledore cleared his throat and stepped forward.
"Minister, if I may," Nobby didn't look too pleased, "these two teenagers are without a doubt the best seers in the student body, even at the tender age of 3 Morgan has been having visions, and not too far behind Noah had his first vision, the first of the Alexandrov males to have this gift. Never have they had a vision that has not come true, I do not think their visions are to be taken lightly."

The room was quiet, Nobby's face was one of unaccepted defeat. Until now he had no reason not to trust Dumbledore, and he would keep trusting him until he gave him a reason not to do so.
"Very well, this hearing shall be suspended until further notice," he looked at Noah and I, "you two in, in my office, 10 minutes."

He pound his gavel and the jury rose to exit.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:11 pm

One by one the circular room emptied, leaving just Dumbledore, Morgan, my Mother and myself.

Morgan and still sat in the center on the room, the ministers eyes glaring at us with hatred.

"I will not have two children come into my court and begin rumour about some silly war! I simply shall not have it." said the Minister for Magic. Walking down from his chair and now facing Morgan and I eye to eye. "No more. No more talk about war or this so called Voldymorth." he said flailing his arms.

"But Minister, you have to understand..." I began to say, being quickly silenced.

"ENOUGH!" yelled the Minister before apparating out of the room.

"That was sort of anti-climactic." said my mother in a sarcastic tone. She turned to us and sighed.
"The 2 of you could have gotten yourselves killed. AGAIN! Didn't I send the two of you off to Hogwarts in good hands? Where is Abraxas, when I get my hands on him."

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:50 pm

"Very anticlimactic..." I rolled my eyes once the minister left, right now I didn't feel like agreeing with my aunt in anything, but this little scene was a little disappointing. "You should have let us handle it, we were fine until you appeared!"

"Oh yes, perfectly fine! You under the imperius curse, with a tattoo, torturing my son! You handled it beautifully!" She yelled, I swear she was about to slap me because her hand twitched, but with a deep breath she composed herself once again.

Dumbledore was quiet, eyeing us.
"I do not agree with what you did," he finally spoke, "but I must admit it was a most noble act of bravery to go after Vincent Piper, however..." He placed a hand on our shoulders, "you two have detention for the remainder of the term, and if you have any visions you report to me so I can take a look and identify if the visions are legit, and then I shall help you if action is imperative." I could see a hidden smile as he walked to the door, "I think I need to update the anti apparition charm in the grounds," and with that he left.

Mother walked in, looking very nervous.
"How did it go?"

"It didn't," aunt Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "let's just personally drop them off at Hogwarts so they can continue their studies like responsible children, and let the adults handle things."

"Because you've proven yourself so useful," I said as sarcastically as possible before getting up and walking out of the room, I couldn't stand to be around that woman for much longer before blowing a gasket. I sighed once I was alone in the hallway, I took a peek at my tattoo and noticed it was moving a little, and it began to sting. The scratches I had inflicted upon myself had healed, leaving barely visible scars... I looked up and saw Abraxas staring at me.

"You don't want to flash that around, specially not here." He said to me, and I lowered my sleeve, "it seems that you and I are partners now."

I raised an eyebrow.
"Me? Your partner? I don't think I even like you very much right now, how do you expect me to be your partner?"

"You know what I am, and what you are now. There's no turning back, it's best to just... follow orders and keep quiet." He stepped closer, I stepped back.

"And if I don't?"

"You and your family will die, of course," his tone was so casual it was infuriating, "the dark lord does not take treason lightly."

"I'm not even on his side, I never agreed to any of this!" I tried my best to keep my voice down, but I wanted to attack this man.

"You did, you just can't remember." Abraxas smirked, "Lucius has been informed, he shall be looking after you."

"No," I shook my head, "I don't want him near me."

"Are you jealous of Narcissa?"

The question caught me off guard.
"Of course not!"

"Then there shouldn't be a problem... Good day." He turned and walked away, his long silver hair flowing with the wind.

I was left in the hall alone, waiting for my family.

-----------------------------------------------

It had been six days since I had gotten my 'dark mark', as Lucius called it, on Christmas. The only people who knew about this were the 'Death Eaters' (according to Lucius) and my family. The Marauders didn't know (except for Sirius who had seen the tattoo), I had Noah swear not to tell them, specially not Remus. Things were still a little sensitive with him, the last conversation I had with him ended up in me calling him a prick, and then the next conversation was after I got my dark mark before I was whisked to the ministry for my hearing. And now that Lucius was assigned to look out for me, or more like make sure I didn't escape, Remus was being extra jealous.

I sighed as I looked out the window of my common room, the light of the morning sun penetrated the water giving way to a mesmerizing light show. This was the last morning of the year, in just a few hours I would begin my first year with this dreaded tattoo. I could feel it stinging and moving under my skin, I honestly don't know why Noah was jealous about it, it hurt and it was ugly and it was a constant reminder of the fact that I tortured one of the people I loved the most in this world.

And not just that, the fucking tattoo was making me moody, I felt like I was losing control of my mind. But for some reason, I was finding comfort in the people I was least expecting it to come from. For example, Narcissa and Bellatrix were being nice to me once more, I didn't know if it was genuine niceness or of they knew what I was and they wanted to be like me. I never knew with these people, specially not with muggle hating Bella. Apparently they also wanted to be Death Eaters, but this was all coming from Lucius's mouth so I had no valid proof, but he promised not to tell them anything about my condition. But I couldn't help but think they already knew.

Severus was also closer to me, no doubt he read Lucius's mind and already knew, but he just wouldn't tell me. That was how he was.

"Happy New Years eve," Lucius said, making me jump and snap out of my trance, he put his arm around my shoulders and kissed the sided of my head. I shrugged my shoulders so his arm would drop, which caused him to frown.

"You have your girl, I have my guy," I said without looking at him, keeping my eyes on the window.

He sighed and put his arm around my waist.
"Listen," he paused, probably trying to see if I would move away from him before continuing, "I already know I can't have you, that you don't love me the way I love you. But after all that's happened the least you can do is allow me to protect you."

"Protect me or keep me prisoner?" I looked at him now, anger shown through my indigo eyes.

He gulped and shook his head.
"I didn't want this for you," his eyes showed sadness, "I didn't even know he was after you. I knew about your mom, but never about you, if I could have I would have prevented this from happening."

"But you didn't."

He nodded.
"No, I didn't, and this can't be reversed. Please let me keep you safe."

"So corny," I heard Severus say from the couch, which managed to get a giggle out of me.

"There's that smile I've been missing," Lucius smiled at me, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear before kissing my forehead.

"Oi! Step away from my woman!" The entire common room looked towards the entry to the stairs, where Regulus stood.

"I think you mean your babysitter," Bellatrix joked, causing everyone to laugh and Regulus to turn red.

"Always the comedian," he rolled his eyes before going over to me, "rumor has it that Remus is jealous of me." He grinned and winked.

"Yeah, cause I'm always surrounded by your fat ego," I laughed before ruffling his hair.

I looked at Regulus and I remembered Noah's vision, the one in which Regulus would turn into an inferi. That was the night I had decided I was going to join Voldemort in order to beat him, which didn't make the Dark Mark seem like such a bad thing anymore.

"You love my ego," he smiled before taking my hand, "I wanna take you on a date, baby."

"Maybe when you're older," Lucius pushed him aside, "she and I have some things to tend to."

"Actually..." I bit my lower lip, "I think I'm going to go for some fresh air, and hang out with the Marauders."

They both frowned.
"Are you sure about that?" Lucius took both my hands.

"Yeah, I haven't seen them in a while, I'm sure my boyfriend is missing me as much as I'm missing him..." I cleared my throat to keep the tears away, I really did miss Remus, but I was too embarrassed to face him until now. Seeing Regulus just reminded me that this was what I wanted all along.

I yanked my hands away from Lucius and went up to my room so I could get prettied up and ran to the great hall where I was sure they'd be eating. And indeed they were, and when I reached them I got a mix of emotions from them.
"What?"

"Are you alright?" Sirius asked, looking at Morgan's thin and fragile figure.

I was expecting this question, I just wasn't expecting the feeling that went with it.
"I'm great," I smiled at them, "What is it?" Their emotions were giving me a bad mood, even Remus looked a little shocked to see me. "Babe?" I could feel tears threatening to come out, "Is something wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Wishing things would get easier for us wold be like hoping for a morning where Sirius didn't try getting it on. Ever since the trial tension seemed to be forming. We hadn't even see Morgan all week.

"You think things are going to get any better this new year?" I asked myself, I'm starting to lose it.

"Y'all really need to stop stressing over all this stuff, whatever it is." replied a half asleep Longbottom. He'd stayed for Christmas break because Alice had also decided to skip the family festivities. No one wants to spend time with their families now a days.

"If only it were that easy. Lots of stuff has been happening lately... Heres to a new year." I said lifting my glass of water.

We eventually headed towards the Grand Hall, mostly empty due to the holidays. I found my spot next to Sirius, watching as the roof of the hall exploded in light fireworks.
"What pretty colors." I heard Peter say. I looked around at my friends faces, they all seemed worried. Morgan hadn't been out of the Slytherin common room in days, even Remus hadn't seen her.

"I'm sure she's fine guys. It's going to be a new year. Let's not start it with those long faces." I grabbed my cup raising it in the air. The guys eyes grew wide and none followed my lead. "Come on guys!"

Morgan stood behind me. Thinner and paler than I'd ever seen her before. ''Damn, cuz. You look like crap." I attempted at a faint smile with little success.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

I looked at my cousin, my jaw daring to drop in insult. I had been gone for a week and now that I was up to face the world he comes up and tells me I look like crap?
"Wow, thanks," my voice trembled as I struggled to keep the tears in.

"She doesn't look that bad..." Longbottom chimed, rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of his system. "Just a little tired," he smiled at me, Longbottom was always a sweetheart.

"I haven't really been able to catch up on my sleep..." I bit my lip, Remus just stared at me.

"You've been in the common room for a week, you'd think sleep was the only thing you'd do. Unless..." Of course Pettigrew had to open his big mouth.

"Unless what?" I glared at him with arms crossed.

"Nevermind..." He cowered and went back to his breakfast.

"That's what I thought," I looked at Remus, "and you, aren't you going to say anyting?" I would have thought that he would just jump from his seat and embrace me in a tight hug, but all I got was him staring at me. Maybe I shouldn't have left the common room after all.

I turned around without saying another word and wiped a tear away before walking out of the Great Hall, my appetite shrinking into nothing.

"Where are you going?" Regulus asked as I walked past him.

"I don't know, somewhere people appreciate me?" I shrugged.

"As much as I love the common room, you can't go back there. You'll get sick," he smiled and took my hand, "besides, it's new years eve, you're really going to spend it locked up?"

I looked into his eyes and remembered the inferi vision I had of him, and gave him a hug. He hugged me back, I could feel he was surprised.
"You're right, I can't go back there," I bit my lip as I let go of him, "but Remus didn't look too happy to see me."

He raised an eyebrow.
"Well yeah, I mean, you didn't go look for him for a week, he's bound to be pissed," he put his hand to his chin as he thought, "I mean, he could even think Lucius was boning you."

"Regulus!" I said, my eyes widening.

"Sorry, but you know it's what usually first comes to mind when you don't know anything of your partner." He shrugged, "come to the Slytherin table, eat something, maybe then he'll pucker up the courage to talk, you look like you could kill someone right now just to eat them." He poked at my ribs.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, I guess he had a point. Remus must have been thinking the wrong things and the fact that I looked like I had an eating disorder didn't help my case. Regulus linked his arm with mine and together we walked into the Great Hall once more, I could feel Remus's eyes on me and I looked at him. His face showed a mixture of anger and sadness, maybe Regulus was right.

I sat with the people who had been my company for the past week and stared at my place in disgust, food didn't sound appealing at all. But I piled my plate up and forced myself to eat.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:52 pm

"Morgan? I didn't... I mean..." I sighed after she'd gotten out of hearing range.
"I didn't mean it like that." whispering to myself wasn't going to help now.

I glared at Remus who refused to look at me in the eyes. Things really weren't getting better. Pushing my plate aside I brought my backpack up from the floor and emptying the contents on the table. Sirius' eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Peter nearly chocked on his drink. Remus just gave me that 'I don't agree with this' look.
"Where did you get those?"

"My dad knows Dr. Filibuster. They're his latest creations on his line of fireworks. I was thinking we'd set them off later if we're in a better mood." I'd been hoping Morgan would help but looking at her now perhaps it'd be best to do it without her.

We excited the Grand Hall everyone heading to their own places. I grabbed Sirius hips and pulled him into a deep kiss.
"As for you Mr. Black. You and I need some... alone time." he raised an eyebrow and kissed me back.

Remus walked the long stone wall of Hogwarts wondering what else to do. He'd been worried sick for days about Morgan and then she'd just shown up out of nowhere.He just sat there speechless like an idiot. He found his towards the astronomy tower hoping for some silence. From the corner of his eye he could see two figures insanely close to each other. Probably snogging, he thought.

"So, Lucius? What are you planning on doing to me?"

Malfoy, the name brought Remus to rage. I rushed towards them, grabbing Malfoy by the collar and pinning him against the wall. Narcissa screamed and ran out of the room, leaving just the two of them.
"Oi, mate! What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" yelled Lucius at the top of his lungs.

"What's wrong with her? What happened?" Remus asked pinning Malfoy harder towards the hall.

"I have no idea what you're talking about mate! Now let me go!"

Remus released his grip on Malfoy, letting him fall on the ground.
"Morgan, she's hiding something from me. I need to know what."

"Guess you're going to have to ask her mate." Lucius brushed himself off and left after Narcissa.

Remus punched the wall, watching as his knuckles bled he thought everything would be fine. "Happy New fucking year." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:31 pm

"Remus John Lupin, what the fuck," I said, observing the entire scene with my arms crossed.

"He's gone mad, Morgan!" Narcissa said, clearly distressed behind me, "attacked Lucius for no reason!"

I walked over to Lucius and helped him up, before looking at Remus again.
"I finally manage to get my apetite and before I can have three bites of my breakfast I get a vision of you attacking Lucius," I glared at him, "it seems you're the one that's changed this past week. You see me, and you say nothing, then you go attacking my friends?!" I was so angry, everything was turning to shit and Remus really wasn't helping.

"You tell him, Morgie," Narcissa grinned, but that grin disappeared when i glared at her.

"And you two, go do your nasty business back at the common room like normal people!" I pushed Lucius over to Narcissa, "really! I'm sure beds are more comfortable than grass!"

Narcissa was about to say something, but bit her tongue as she remembered Morgan wasn't just another simple Hogwarts student.
"You're right," she looked down, "let's go Lucius."

I could see the ghost of a smirk in Lucius's face before they left, certainly remembering the first day of term.

My attention once again focused on Remus, I was about to go off on him until I noticed his knuckles were bleeding rather bad. I took my wand out and pointed it at the wound.
"Aguamenti, episkey, ferula," it was now cleaned and bandaged. I looked into Remus's eyes and sighed, "stop doing stupid shit, you're starting to piss me off, " I muttered as I put my wand back in my bag.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Morgan turned, slowly walking away from Remus. He could feel his blood boil; she was keeping things from him. In their entire history Morgan never kept secrets from him. He wanted to storm out, make a huge scene and force her to tell him. The Slosers knew why couldn’t he? Remus sprinted towards her, he’d figure out what had happened one way or another.

“Morgan!” he yelled, grabbing her arm and turning her to face him. Her now slender face held the traces of smudged tears. Her puffy red eyes looked at his and all anger, jealousy, insecurity seemed to vanish. Remus pulled her close, cupping her cheek in his hand.

BOOM!

The explosion seemed to come from the Great Hall. Not letting go of Morgan he ran towards the sound. Sirius, Noah and Peter rushed past him. Noah’s charred face had an expression that looked like something out of a movie, while Sirius couldn’t stop laughing.

“RUN!” yelled Noah.

----
Sirius and I kissed for what seemed like two seconds before Peter interrupted by asking us to reenter the Great Hall. We went towards the center of the room and placed the bag of fireworks on the table.

“Guys, I don’t think we should do this in here.” I looked around hoping we wouldn’t get caught. Sirius looked at me; I could see the excitement in his eyes.

“We’re going to get in so much trouble. “ I sighed.

Peter gleamed with joy while Sirius got his wand read. I tried getting a closer look, biggest mistake.

Worm Tail pulled out his wand and quickly lights the first few. The explosion was bigger than expected. I found Sirius’s hand and dashed out of the Hall.

“RUN!”I yelled as I passed Morgan.

We ended up near the Quidditch pitch lying on the grass.

“What is wrong with you Pettigrew?!’’  I found myself yelling.
“You could have gotten us all killed! We are so getting expelled. “I let myself fall once again into the grass. “I’m going to spend the rest of my life doing magic tricks at kids parties.”

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:08 pm

I was about to pull away, he had made me so angry, making me wish I had never left the common room in the first place. But he looked into my eyes and I could say he was worried, perhaps even scared of finding out what was wrong with me. He cupped my cheek and I could feel myself melt, I leaned in, feeling his breath upon my lips...

Then a loud explosion happened.

Without letting go of me, Remus ran to the source of the noise, the Great Hall. The boys ran past us.

"RUN!" Noah yelled.

And run we did, we ran fast and hard until our lungs gave out. We lay on the Quidditch Pitch's grass, I was still a bit dazed and confused with all that happened, I looked at Noah and the rest and I cold not contain my giggles.

After being locked up in the common room, this felt amazing. It felt freeing.

Peter looked at me and started laughing, most likely he was afraid I would beat him up but was pleasantly surprised to see me happy.

"Lovely," I said, getting up, clutching my abdomen which burned after the laugh workout, "way to welcome me back."

"Only the best for princess Morgie," Peter stuck his tongue out and Sirius gave him a playful shove.

I helped Noah up and dusted him off too.
"This is what you see in your future? Entertaining little snot nosed muggle children?" I shook my head, "no Alexandrov will be diminished like that."

"Oi!" James shouted, coming towards us in his broom, Lily riding behind him, "that was brilliant! Why didn't you guys count me in?"

"Cause you're always busy snogging Lily," Peter rolled his eyes, not having anyone to trail after was putting a damper in his mood.

James rolled his eyes and shook his head.
"Hey Morgie!" He hugged me tight, letting go with a frown. "Someone needs to eat an entire buffet, like me, I'm hungry." He chuckled before messing with my hair. "Hogsmeade annyone?"

The thought of going to Hogdmeade actually made me smile, I had been locked up in that common room for way too long.
"I'm in!" I beamed.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Things seemed to get better, seeing Morgan smile again brought me intense joy. She's family, I can't help but worry about her especially in moments like this. She never seemed frail or weak but looking at her now I felt like she could fall apart at any moment.

I pulled the strands of grass out of my hair, glancing every so often at Sirius. How'd I gotten so lucky to have gotten one of the most desirable guys at Hogwarts? His smiling face made my stomach flutter with butterflies but my heart sunk whenever I thought of the wanted poster with his face plastered on. How could he of all people end up in Azkaban? People change, I thought.

Everything felt so peaceful at the moment, like a giant storm had passed. For the first time in a long time I felt like I could breath.

"Hogsmead?" I swear one day I'll miss something important.

Sirius and I walked hand in hand, following behind everyone else. The walk seemed like it was eternal. We'd never taken this long to get to Hogsmead. Something seemed off about the normally enjoyable walk. Out of his pocket I pulled out the map. With a wave of my wand the map became clear, showing the entire castle grounds. Unfolding the parchment, I finally found our names. I came to a scratching halt. Something about the map definitely didn't make sense.

"Guys, according to this we're still at the Quidditch Pitch." I said showing the map to everyone else.

Remus grabbed it from my hands, studying it.
"This doesn't make sense. We've been walking for about 20 minutes. We should have been there already."

I closed my eyes, focusing on a different location. I tried willing myself there but to no success.
"I can't Apparate."

"The schools protected from Apparating." said Wormtail.

"Not for us. Morgan and I have always been able to do it. Seer perks, you know." I shrugged.
Apparition had always come easy to the Alexandrovs and now here we were grounded. Something was definitely magical about the situation. I pulled out my wand and raised it.
"Finite Incantatem!"
Nothing.
''I don't know what's going on." As I grasped Sirius hand he didn't grab me. He felt stiff, stone like.
"What the hell?"

Morgan continued to talk to Remus, he seemed to be in the same petrified form as Sirius. She looked at me, her eyes mirroring my own.

It's so good to see the two of you together, the voice seemed to slither. It came from all corners.

I stood protectively in front of Sirius and James, Morgan mirrored my actions standing by Remus and Wormtail.

Morgan, my sweet. I don't believe you've received a proper welcome.

"Homenum Revelio!" I yelled with no avail.
Morgan seemed to be grabbing her arm, the arm.
It wasn't possible, it couldn't be, He couldn't be on the grounds.

It's no use. You're little spells aren't strong enough to counter my magic.

"Who's there?!" I yelled.
What was going on? Morgan just stood there, shock in her eyes.

You know well who I am, Nathaniel and why I am here. I've come to personally come to welcome the person who will help me fulfill all I've been planning.

"Damn it! Homenum Revelio!" I yelled again.

A shape seemed to blur not far from where we stood. The blur walked closer becoming even more clear. He was handsome, his skin pale contrasting his black hair and dark eyes.
"You're…" I couldn't help but take a step back closer to Sirius. It was him, he didn't look like the snake creature I'd seen in my visions but the energy he emitted, the things I felt when I stared into his cold dark eyes, I simply knew.
"…Voldemort." I'd never heard the name yet somehow the word escaped my lips.

Talented little Seer are you? I'll welcome you some other day. Today I'm interested in you, Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:12 am

I smiled looking at Remus, suddenly I wasn't as mad as I was before. We walked in silence, the good kind of silence, for what seemed like an eternity. Now that I thought about it, it seemed like too long of a walk; I was about to say something but Noah beat me to it.

"Guys, according to this we're still at the Quidditch Pitch."

I raised an eyebrow and looked back at him, Remus let go of my hand to take hold of the map.

"This doesn't make sense. We've been walking for about 20 minutes. We should have been there already."

I agreed, what was going on? And then my heart sank when Noah said he couldn't apparate. I closed my eyes and attempted the same, but with no success.
"What the hell..." I suddenly got very cold, and when I turned to talk to Remus, he seemed out of it, frozen in time. "Moony?" I then looked into my cousin's familiar eyes and immediately stood in front of Remus and Peter, feeling something was incredibly off.

Morgan, my sweet. I don't believe you received a proper welcome.

"What?" I whispered, more to myself than the voice.

Noah said something, but I couldn't make out what he said, and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I took a look and saw the Dark Mark was moving. My eyes widened as I held my hand to cover it.

It's no use. Your little spells aren't enough to counter my magic.

I heard Noah again, but once more I couldn't decipher what he said. My hear raced, only being able to understand the disembodied voice.

You know well who I am, Nathaniel and why I am here. I've come to personally come to welcome the person who will help me fulfill all I've been planning.

Again Noah yelled something that seemed to be another language, I attempted to speak, to move, but I couldn't do anything. My arm was burning as if I had dipped it in hot coals. My breathing got heavier as the shape seemed to materialize in the distance.

"...Voldemort." That was the only thing I understood coming from my cousin's mouth. My eyes widened and I began to hyperventilate.

Talented little Seer are you? I'll welcome you some other day. Today I'm interested in you, Morgan.

"No," I managed a hoarse whisper.

The man finally materialized, he was terribly handsome, evil radiated from him. He gave me a wicked grin.
"Yes," he spoke calmly. "Our last meeting was rushed and rudely interrupted, you were doing so good following my orders..."

"Not by choice," I cleared my throat, suddenly everything around me turned black, leaving only him and I. "Noah!" I shrieked, still unable to move. Tears threatened to leave my eyes, but I would not allow them to.

"Such strength, miss Piper, exactly what I need." He put a finger under my chin so he could look into my eyes. "Strong, and talented. Perfect example of the Alexandrov line, almost as good as your mother."

"Noah!" I shrieked once more, wanting to back away but my body felt too heavy.

Last edited by Moonshine on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next