Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

I tried to hold back my tears, left and right I was fucking everything up.
"Severus has been in love with Lily since before they entered Hogwarts, Noah." I sniffled. "I forgot to shield the part of my brain of when I saw James and Lily snogging, I didn't think he'd try to infiltrate my mind, and he got angry. Everything would have been fine if you hadn't let him get down."

I tried to calm down and got my hair out of my face. My boyfriend was in the hospital, my best friend got his heart broken and this was all my fault. I decided to start walking and look for Lily and James, they weren't hard to spot since James was still angry I could feel him.
"Are you guys alright?" I asked them.

"First he attacks Noah, and now he has the nerve to attack me!?" James was furious, it kind of made me take a step back.

"James, please, calm down." Lily said, tears streaming from her eyes.

"I'm not going to calm down, Evans!" James pulled on his hair. "He made you cry, he insulted you, I'm not taking this shit!"

"James, seriously, calm down." I said to him and forced him to sit down. "Look, Severus will get over it, alright? The poor guy had his heart broken."

"Heart broken?" Lily asked me. "How?"

"He was in love with you, Lily. Wasn't it obvious?" I crossed my arms. "He read my mind, saw you two snogging, it broke his heart and he couldn't take it, he lost it. Ya know?"

"So what you're saying is that this is all your fault?" Lily said.

"Basically, yeah. Not intentional, though." I felt guilty.

"Well Snivelly will have to get over himself, Lily and I are together, and we'll be that way forever." James calmed down a bit.

"Hey, uhm... I got good news though, you guys are gonna have a son." I said in a complete change of topic.

They both looked at me like I was mad.
"No, not now." I rolled my eyes. "When you're older, like... very early twenties or so."

Lily gave a slight smile, James didn't really give much reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Morgan was giving more info about the future than she should have and she didnt even tell me first. Harry, Harry Potter, kinda had a nice ring to it.

"You think it was such a good idea to tell them about Harry? I mean they just started dating." I said to Morgan as we went back to the castle after James asked for some alone time with the mother of his future child. I stoped walking, something felt odd, something wasnt right. I focused as hard as I could but nothing happen.
"Can you feel that?" I asked Morgan. "It's like I'm mad, scared and...Crap! Sirius and Remus found Severus!" I grabbed my cousin and ran towards the castle grounds. I stooped when we couldnt see them, I focused once more. "Quidditch pitch, come on!" We ran.

Lights could be seen from not far away, they were dueling and by the way it looked it was still even. Severus dueled Sirius while Bella dueled Remus, spells flew from side to side. Morgan and I stood in the middle of all the comotion.

"If they four of you want to duel, you'll have to duel the two of us! Got it? Now put your wands away!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:49 am

"When did I tell you about Harry?" I raised an eyebrow. "Did you hear the same thing I did?" It was odd, I never told Noah about their future child because I was too busy focusing on Severus at the time. "I think we're spending too much time together." I joked.

My cousin stopped walking and I did too, I felt angry, just as he had. But he beat me to what was causing it. We ran to the Quidditch pitch and there was a duel going on, for stupid reasons I'm sure. My cousin spoke and Bellatrix shot him a dirty look.

"Defodio"

"Protego!" I stood in front of Noah just in time, and in the air where my spell blocked hers was spelled 'dirty halfbreed'. "Petrificus Totalus!" Bellatrix was frozen and fell to the ground. "Dirty halfbreed, that wouldn't have looked good etched into your body, eh cousin?" I wiped a tear away.

"The bitch!" Sirius shouted. "Cru--"

"Everte Statum!" I sent Sirius flying back, his wand out of his grasp, before he did something he would regret.

"Have you all gone mad!? What the bloody hell is this all about!?" I shouted, tears streaming down my cheek. I looked at Remus. "And you? You don't get out of bed to hang out with us, but you want to pick fights with my friends?" I wiped my tears away. "I'm going to Hogsmeade and getting Lucius something. Right now I think he's the only one who's sane right now." And with that I ran away.

Sirius rubbed the back of his head and looked at his cousin, then at Severus.
"I swear I'll have my revenge on you, you smelly little troll," Sirius looked at Remus, "you coming or wasting your time here?" He then grabbed Noah's hand and left the Quidditch pitch.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm

I fought my way out of Sirius's grip, pissed beyond compare.

"What was that?" I looked at the two of them. "Whats your bloody problem? The Cruciatus curse? Really Black?" I started yelling.

"Noah, calm down. We didnt start this, they attacked us!" Remus came in fighting me back.

"I dont give a f**k who started it, you should have ended it! And you, Sirius Orion Black! Are you stupid or just plain ignorant? One of those curses will land you a straight trip to Azkaban, is that where you want to end up?" I yelled again. Remus grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.

"Dude! It wasnt our fault! And cool it wiith Sirius, he was just trying to defend you." Remus looked at me with concern but for some reason I couldnt get passed the fact that Sirius almost used an Unforgivible curse. He knew how I felt about them especially after what had happened with my family.

"I dont care what his motive was! Theres a reason why those curses are forbiden!" I was crying now. I didnt want to but something just pissed me off about the whole situation.

"Look, you two need to settle this by yourselves. I'm going to see if Morgan is okay." Remus turned and ran after Morgan.

"Hey! I'm not done with you!" I screamed at Remus but he was to far gone to hear me. Damn, he was a fast runner. I looked at Sirius straight into his eyes. "Well, what do you have to say for youurself, Black?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm

"What do I have to say for myself?" Sirius was angry, much more angry than he was before now that his boyfriend was giving him a scolding. "They attack us first, then Bellatrix tries to cut the words 'dirty halfbreed' into your body, and when I try to defend your honor you lash at me!?" Sirius' fists clenched and he tried very hard not to yell at Noah. "Listen, Nathaniel. I'm far too angry to deal with this right now and I don't want to say shit I'll regret later, so I'm leaving, alright!?"

And with that Sirius stormed off in opposite direction of Remus, back to the castle.

--------------------------
I sensed Sirius and Noah were having issues and it only made me feel worse than I already did. My best friends were fighting, Sirius almost landed himself in Azkaban (which was one of the things I was trying to avoid from my visions), I was losing what little Slytherins I had by my side and my boyfriend was still at the hospital because of me.

I hated everything that went around yesterday and today, grandma dying, school drama and the worry about mine and Noah's future was too much to take. I decided it was best if I went to the Three Broomsticks to get a firewhiskey in order to calm myself down.

I sat at a table and waited for the waitress, when she got there I ordered my drink and waited patiently. I looked around to see if I recognized anybody in here and saw Abraxas Malfoy talking to the new Muggle Studies teacher, Professor Quirell and saw him hand the professor a strange package. Malfoys always had busnesses going on so it didn't really surprise me.

Out of the blue I saw an older professor Quirell, with his turban off and a face on the back of his head, once I blinked he was back to his young self. Stress was getting to me.

The waitress came with my drink and I tipped her for it before i slowly began to drink it, taking in it's warmth and calming effect when I saw Remus entering the establishment.
"Oi, Moony, over here." I said to him, wiping what little tears were left staining my cheeks. "Are Sirius and Noah alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

My fists were so tighly clenched that I thought I felt blood coming down from them. I was so mad at Sirius. He didnt understand where I was coming from, nor did he care. I ran towards him, he hadnt had much of a head start.

"You over pampered, pureblooded son of a bitch!" Sirius turned giving me the chance to land one punch straight to his cheek. Sirius fell to the floor, rage poured into me, I was furios. "Do you have any idea what would have happened if you finished that curse? Any idea what would happen to me if you got yourself into Azkaban? I CANT LOSE YOU! Got it?" I was crying, Sirius stared at me with a blank expression. " I dont know what I'd do if I lost you. I care not what happens to Severus and I care less what happens to your cousin but you, you are the reason I'm here. The reason why I keep fighting for a better future. You are my future Sirius..." I gasped for air and kneeled next to him. "I cant lose you, not now..."

--------------------------------------------------

"How should I know? I have no clue what happens in gay relationships. What about you? How are you feeling?" Remus asked as he sat next to Morgan and asked for a Butterbeer for himself. Remus looked around noticing Malfoy Sr. and the new professor talking, he wasnt sure what they were talking about but he got a few words like Grand Tour.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 pm

"Over pampered, pureblood son of a bitch?" Sirius gave an angry chuckle. "You have no idea how much I've suffered, Noah. Clearly you haven't been paying attention all these years and I thought you'd know since you say you love me so much." He got up after Noah kneeled next to him and brushed himself off. "But apparently you don't love me as much as you thought, eh? If you loved me you would be glad I defended you, if you love me you wouldn't have layed a hand on me, just like I haven't layed a hand on you." He closed his eyes and faced the other way. "I'll be in the common room, don't follow me."

Sirius once again walked away, wiping a lone tear of his face.

-------------------------------
"Yeah, gay relationships are weird." I chuckled and finished my firewhiskey. "Been there, done that, not my cup of tea, you know?"

The waitress came over and took the glass away, then came back with another.
"On the house." She said before leaving.

I raised an eyebrow but took the drink anyways, this time chugging it all.
"How's it you knew I was here? Am I that much of a drunk?" I laughed before putting the glass down on the table.

"There might be a promotion in it for you, we all know how much you've wanted the Defense Against the Dark Arts position, pity Dumbledore thought you'd be better suited for such a terrible job such as Muggle Studies, demeaning really..." I heard Abraxas say to Quirrell.

"Sounds like a dangerous job, really." Quirrell stuttered.

"You'll be king of this place, respected."

The noise of new customers drowned the two off and I could no longer hear them, so I focused instead once more on Remus.
"Tell me, what was that fight back there all about?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:26 pm

"Who knows..." said Remus as he put his cup down. "Sirius and I were walking down from the castle and next thing we knew Snivelly used that Sectumsempra spell he used on Noah and well Padfoot lost it. Thats when Bellatrix kicked in with her own spells and so I fought her. You have the weirdest taste in friends, you know that right?" Remus told Morgan what had happened. He didnt want to duel them but his buddy was in danger, what was he supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 pm

"Yeah, I mean, I'm friends with maniacs and werewolves, eh?" I nudged Remus gently and laughed to lighten up the mood. "This is all so stressful, trying to keep the peace between Gryffindor and Slytherin, I might just give up and let each house tear each other apart, watch the show and enjoy the fireworks, you know?"

I looked at his face and noticed he had a cut on his cheek, it reminded me of that night when he scratched my cheek, leaving a slight scar on it that would never go away. I took my sleeve and with it I wiped the blood away, and before I knew it I found myself leaning in forward to kiss his lips, not three seconds passed when I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked up, it was Abraxas.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm

"Well, well, well, I never thought my son would be attracted to worthless little sluts like you miss Piper." Abraxas said. He didnt look disapointed but he did look disgusted with her. This pissed Remus off, no one would insult Morgan as long as he was around, not even a Malfoy.

"Hey! You cant talk to her that way! Apologize, now!" Remus said to Abraxas but he didnt budge.

"Calm yourself Mutt. This does not concern you. My son shall hear about this and I will advise your removal, good bye young ones." Abraxas turned and left. Remus looked at his drink and then at Morgan.

"What are we gonna do?" Remus asked Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:30 pm

I shrugged.
"I don't mind being called a worthless little slut as long as you don't mind being called the worthless little slut's boyfriend."

Yes, I did love Lucius, but this relationship was more trouble than it was worth. I had a crazy bitch glaring daggers at me any time she could, I had my heart split between two people and I had a Malfoy who now hated me. Bellatrix and Severus surely wouldn't be speaking to my any time soon so I decided it was best to go all Gryffindor. It seemed to be my best option.

"Lucius is surely going to leave me, he's a daddy's boy. And I have a feeling he's much better off with Narcissa, you know?"

I could see it now, Narcissa gloating her Malfoy victory. This year would not be my year.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:50 pm

I didnt move an inch, I just stayed on the ground crying like a stupid first year. Sirius must totally hate me now. I sat up and looked blankly at everything that surrounded me, nothing seemed interesting until a man with long silver blonde hair inturrupted my vision.

"Lucius? No way..." I stood and ran towards him. Even though I hated the guy he shouldnt be out of the hospital wing. The closer I got the less like Lucius he looked, they had the same hair but everything else was completly different.
"Abraxas Malfoy" I said out loud.

"Mr. Warren, what are you doing out here?" he aked.

"Well, umm... Its sort off complicated" I said to Malfoy Sr.

"Im on my way to the hospital wing, you care to acompany me? Seeing as your cousin is busy at the moment." Abraxas started walking.

"Morgan? With what?" I asked. How could Morgan be busy? She was with Remus.

"Her partner has her in a...make out sesion? is that what you call it?" he looked at the sky for a moment pondering if he was right about the term. Morgan as with Remus and Abraxas had just called him her boyfriend. Something was up, even if I felt horrible family always came first.

"Mr. Malfoy, I just talked to Mrs. Pomfrey and she says its a bad time to visit. Due to... tecnical difficulties?" I lied horribly.

"Huh, I recieved no such owl. I guess Ill go see Dumbledore once more. That old man never shuts up..." Malfoy headed towards the Headmasters tower and I sighed in relief.

---------------------------------------------

"Boyfriend? Are you sure?" Remus asked shocked. This was the moment he'd been waiting for years. The woman he loved wanting them to be together and it was finaly coming true. He stared into Morgans indigo eyes and slowly leaned in. He kissed her like he'd never kissed anyone. So mant emotions flooded through that one single kiss.
"I could get used to this..." He smiled at his new girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Remus kissed me and I wasn't in the Three Broomsticks anymore, he kissed with such gentle passion it seemed to come from an immortal rather than a simple human. My arms tangled around his neck and I returned the kiss with excitement and all the happiness I had in me. This felt right, it felt more natural than it had with Lucius. Remus was the man for me and I was sorry I caused it so much pain.
"I think I could too." I smiled back at him and kissed him again, before taking his hand and walking out of the Three Broomsticks. "There's something important I need to do, so I'll see you later, alright?" I kissed the tip of his nose before letting go of his hand. "I need to get to Lucius before Abraxas does, something tells me the break would go much more smoother if I do it."

I winked at him before heading to Honeydukes, getting some candy and running back to the castle. The walk to the hospital wing was incredibly long, but I finally got there. Abraxas was nowhere to be seen.

Lucius layed there on the bed, I walked over to him and set the candy on the end table next to him and sat down on the chair.
"So has your dad gotten to you yet or did I beat him here?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:54 pm

"My dad? I havent seen him since this morning but Im so glad you're here. I've got a surpirse for you! I was able to convince my dad to let go of some cash so that I can but you a brand new broom. I was thinking the Nimbus 1974? I hear its the best in the market." Lucius smiled as he stared into the eyes of the girl he loved. Nothing compared to her, no one compared to her, she was perfect for him.
"You know, if you want I could take you someplace tonight. Somewhere special? Pomfrey says I'm ready to go if I want, just no blowing things up." He laughed.
"What do you say?" He asked her. He leaned up and kissed her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 pm

And my heart sank. Broom? Going out? Him finally getting better? What the fuck was wrong with my luck?
"Actually, Lucius. I..." I couldn't do it, I couldn't break his heart like that. "I'd love to. But you don't have to get me anything, really." I half smiled at him, what was I going to tell Remus? "Uhm... I brought you some candy, I told you yesterday I was gonna come with something for you." I kissed him and gave him a hug. "I'll be back later, alright? I've got to take care of some business, there's been loads of drama since you've landed here."

I left the hospital wing and concentrated on where Remus was, I felt him in Gryffindor Tower so I ran over there and saw him in front of the fat lady's painting.
"Abraxas never spoke with Lucius." I said to him, hoping he'd understand what I meant.

------------------------------------
Sirius walked down the stairs from the dorms and saw Noah sitting in front of the fireplace, he sat next to him and put his arm around his shoulders.
"I'm sorry, love." He said and gave Noah a kiss on the cheek. "I suppose I should have been more understanding."

He got up and made Noah get up as well, he took something out of his pocket and threw it into the fire, it turned green. Floo powder.

Sirius took hold of Noah's hand and they both got into the fireplace.
"Diagon Alley." Sirius whispered and they both got to the fireplace at Flourish & Blott's. "We might get in trouble, but I think it's worth it." Sirius put his hand over Noah's eyes and guided him out the shop, once they reached the destination he took his hand away. They were at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream parlor, and in front of them on the table an ice cream cake with the words 'I'm sorry'. "I had the shop closed, just for the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Sirius had set this all up? Wow I had to say the boy knew me.

"Sirius...I... I don't know what to say...." I was left speechless. Tears fell from my eyes. I felt horrible for what I did to him and here he was, apologizing for something so meaningless. I turned and faced him.
"Sirius I am so sorry for everything. I was just so mad and frustrated... can you forgive me?" I asked him.

----------------------------

"Well then, what did you tell him? Did you break it off?" Remus was asking questions he already knew the answer too. He knew Morgan had feelings for that blonde moron and that she wouldn't break his heart so easily.
"Look we can wait okay? See it through with Lucius, even if you only have a couple of hours together." These words killed Remus on the inside but he knew Morgan better than he knew himself and he thought he was doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:19 am

Sirius hugged Noah tightly.
"As long as you never hit me again, I'll always forgive you." He said with a slight chuckle. "I thought about it and you were right, things did get a bit out of control, but you have to realize that I was thinking of you. I would have killed my cousin if Morgan hadn't reacted in time to stop the hex from hitting you, I'd kill anybody who'd try to hurt you."

Sirius pulled out Noah's chair and then sat on the other, music from the business next door flew into the parlor, violins and pianos playing a romantic tune. He picked up the knife and sliced the cake before serving it to his boyfriend.
"I know this isn't much, but I had to think of something to say I'm sorry, and this seemed the best way to go. Hogwarts has been causing too much drama and I figured we had to get away, you know?" Sirius felt like he was rambling and blushed.

Out from the ceiling heart confetti began to fall, disappearing before it could touch them.
"The hearts are a bit tacky, I know. But I've never been in this kind of relationship so I'm still trying to figure out what you like." He scratched the back of his head, he was nervous now.

----------------------------------------------------------
Remus was the best man I ever had the pleasure of knowing, there we were a new couple and he understood that I still needed to settle things with my other boyfriend.
"Remus, you're a saint." I hugged him and kissed him passionately. "Any other man would have told me to fuck off." I gave a slight giggle and caressed his hair. "I promise that after tonight I'll be all yours." With one last kiss I walked away to the dungeons to get ready. Once I was I went to the Hospital Wing to get Lucius so we could go out to the 'special place' he had promised me, to be honest I was kind of nervous about it.

What if it was an extra romantic evening? Was I supposed to break up with him right there? It was hard enough when I wanted to do it there in the Hospital Wing, I mean, I love the guy. I genuinely did love him, but I didn't belong with him. I belonged with Remus, he belonged with Narcissa, it was fate.

"Well done, Draco." I heard a familiar voice say, I shook my head before entering through the Hospital Wing doors and saw Lucius good and ready.

"I'm here." I announced my presence.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm

"It's perfect!" I smiled and kissed Sirius. It might be the tackiest make up date ever but even if it was just a chocolate frog everything would have been perfect. I kissed Sirius harder with more passion. The kiss broke and I smiled into his big brown eyes.
"So... Does this place have a more private room?" I asked as I tried to unbotton his shirt.

-----------------------------------------

Lucius took Morgan not to far off school gounds. He kept her eyes covered all the way to the small tent. Morgan gave him a weird look but he half expected it.

"Before you say anything go in first." He went and opened the tent. He went in after her, seeing again the ballroom. The place was was amazing, the chanddelier on the middle of the roof, the soft clasical music and the empty dinner table which filled with food the moment they both sat on the table.
"So what do you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:14 am

"No... But I can figure something out." Sirius grinned, he might be gay now, but he was still a boy. He got up and took hold of Noah's hand before kissing him passionately. He helped Noah up and dragged him out of Florean Fortescue's and into the Leaky Cauldron.

Sirius walked up to the clerk.
"I'd like a room, please."

The clerk eyed him and raised an eyebrow.
"Ain't you supposed to be at school, boy?"

"Excuse me?" Sirius looked insulted. "Do I look like a damn 16 year old, sir!?" He slammed his fist on the desk.

"I suppose not." The clerk muttered something under his breath after and gave Sirius a room key.

"Thank you." Sirius then walked over to Noah and winked before going up to their room. "Room..." He looked at the key. "15, here we are."

He opened the door to greet an old looking room that needed a bit of dusting, but it was still cozy.

Sirius gently guided Noah in and closed the door.
"A room." He winked.

------------------------------------------------------------
I stepped into the tent and tried hard not to gasp at the beautiful scenery, my eyes watered slightly and I looked at Lucius.
"It's- It's beautiful." I smiled. "You've really outdone yourself, Malfoy."

Without another word we headed to the table, he attempting to be a gentleman pulled out my chair and sat afterwards. I looked around, it was all so fancy and nice, this most definitely was going to make breaking up with him harder.

I looked into his gray eyes and I thought back to all our years of friendship. We'd been through a lot of special moments, was I really ready to give it all away? Sure, my heart didn't beat for him until recently, but it beat strongly for him. But my heart always beat for Remus, for all these years all I could think about was him, even telling Lucius my true feelings about him.

Maybe all of this was a mistake, after all I only asked Remus to date me because I thought for sure that Lucius was going to leave me if Abraxas reached him first. And Abraxas didn't, for some odd reason, and now I had two boyfriends. And I wasn't a good heart breaker.

I escaped my feelings and thoughts for a bit to concentrate more on what was happening now, the last moment I'd see Lucius this happy, and probably the last moment he'd speak to me.

"Everything is amazing, Lucius. Thank you." I smiled at him.

Last edited by Moonshine on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 am

I was sleeping in Sirius bare arms and chest dreaming about flying bacon cheeseburgers. I was trying to catch them with a a small net but everytime I cought one they'd turned into brocoly. The scenery around me changed, instead of a small meadow with flying burgers I was now on a small rock inside a cave that smelled like sea salt, the sea could be heared in the distance. Behind me was a tiny fountain filled with a purple liquid, inside it was a necklace with a capital S on it.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I WAS THE ONE WHO DISCOVERED YOUR SECRET!" I heared a musky old voice say. I turned but saw nothing, I walked towards the edge of the small rock close to the water. From it a nearly boned arm grabbed my leg, I tried screaming but nothing came out. It pulled me closer to the edge slowly rising its head, its face was unrecognizeble only its jet black hair could be seen.
"I-I-I-I HAVE STOLEN IT AND WILL DESTROY IT!!" it yelled in the same voice I had heared before. Once it was fully out of the water it held me against the floor, I'd heared of these creatures before, Inferius.
"I-I-I-I REGULUS WILL DESTROY IT! SO THAT ONE DAY YOU CAN DIE!!" it pulled me into the water. I couldnt breath and he was dragging me further down. More Inferi joining him, they started biting into my skin and trying tto rip my limbs apart. The pain filled my body, I felt each and every single thing. This wasnt supposed to happen, I wasnt supposed to feel pain in visions.

I sat straight up screaming. Evering inch of my body was in pain and from what I could see I was covered in red marks.
"Sirius! Wake up!" I shook him as hard as I could. "We have to check on your brother, NOW!'' I yelled at him.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Thank you?" Lucius laughed. "This is all for you! Theres no need for thanks!" he said. Everything was perfect for what he wanted to do. He'd been planing this for weeks, waiting for the perfect moment and here they were alone, surrounded by some of the most beautiful decor he'd payed for. The night couldnt go any slower, they ate, danced and talked but Morgan seemed withdrawn some how like she had a lot of things in her mind. He decided that it was the perfect moment to make her happy as could be.
"Come with me." He said as he grabbed her by the hand and took her to a small room inside the tent. The room was empty and wasnt any bigger than a janitors closet. Lucius pointed his wand at the wall and everything started to morph. In seconds they were in the Grand Hall, surrounded by students.

"Mr. Warren!" called Professor McGonagall. A small blonde kid walked up to and sat under the Sorting Hat.

"GRYFFINDOR!" It shouted as soon as it touched the boys scalp, he smiled and sat down next to three other students.

"Ms. Piper!" McGonnagall shouted again. This time a red haired girl walked confidently up the short steps to the hat. It barely touched her before shouting her house.

"SLYTHERIN!!" it said. The girl walked to her table, sitting next to a boy with shoulder length silver blonde hair.

"Let me be the first to welcome you to the best house here at Hogwarts." said the boy. "I'm Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy." The young Lucius looked into the new girls indigo eyes and smiled.

The walls morphed again and they were back in the small room. Morgan turned glazy eyed seeing Lucius bent on one knee with a small box in his hand.

"On that day I knew you were the one for me." Lucius opened the box revealing a silver ring inside it, Morgans tearful eyes widend. "It's a promise ring. I promise you that I will always love you Morgan Elizabeth Piper, no matter what happens." Lucius held up the small box and waited for Morgan to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 am

I couldn't believe everything that happened, I was in a daze, and my eyes wouldn't let me see anything since they were so watery.
"Oh Lucius, I..." How would I do this? How would I break the heart of a man who claims he'll love me for ever? Who right now is giving me a promise ring to show it?

I got myself into this mess, this was all my fault. I was hurting the people around me and worse I was hurting myself. I could see a future with Lucius, grandeur and a huge family. But Abraxas wouldn't accept me, and Abraxas would eventually get to Lucius and everything would fall apart anyways, right?

"I can't accept this ring, Lucius. And if I don't tell you now, your father will tell you later and it would be worse, much worse. So here goes..." I took a deep breath to calm the shaky voice that accompanied my tears. "I wasn't faithful to you. While you were in the hospital wing he and I kissed, and your father saw me. He told me he was going to tell you to dump me, and since I thought he got to you, I seeked more comfort with Remus and he and I... well... we're kind of together now."

This all sounded so horrid, and his look told me all the emotions he was feeling. Above all of them was anger, so I braced myself for the worst.
-----------------------------------------------

Sirius woke up with a start and fell off the bed, he was kind of out of it but Noah's screams were enough to make him snap back to reality.
"What is it, love!?" He shouted over Noah's screams, trying to see if anything was hurting him but saw nothing except red marks all over his body. He hugged Noah and tried to calm him down, but he mentioned Regulus. This couldn't be good.

Sirius dressed himself quickly and waited for Noah to dress himself and ran out, throwing the key to the clerk and not paying. This was too urgent. They went back to the fireplace at Flourish & Blotts, he threw the Floo Powder in and they both got inside.
"Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm

A hundred and one things crossed Lucius mind in a matter of 2.5 seconds. Was she kidding? Why was she doing this? Why did she do that? Why the bloody moronic werewolf? Lucius stood and cleaned his knee. He gave Morgan his back and headed towards the dinning table.

"On that day I knew you were the one for me..." he repeated. Lucius took out the silver ring from the box. He set the small box on the table; the small box blurred for a moment turning itself into a chocolate cake with the words BE MINE FOREVER frosted on it.
"And today I know...that you are worth nothing..." Lucius clenched the small ring in his hand.
"GET OUT! GET OUT YOU FILTHY WHORE!" Lucius yelled at the top of his lungs. He never wanted to see her again, each time he looked at her he'd be disgusted with her. When she didnt move, Lucius didnt dare look at her, he ran out of the tent. He closed his eyes and kept running, he didnt care where but no one would seee him shed a tear. Before he knew it he reached the lake, the small ring still in his hand. He looked at the ring and in second the mrking appeared in it, LUCIUS&MORGAN ALWAYS, his rage increased and he threw the ring into the lake and let out a gut wrenching scream.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 pm

I was in shock and couldn't get my body to move, all of it happened so fast I didn't have time to react, time to say I was sorry. I closed my eyes and the tears escaped, it was then I could make my body move.

So I ran.

I ran back to the castle without looking where I was going, bumping into people and tripping up stairs, I didn't care where I would go just as long as I would be alone to cry to my heart's desire. It was then that I felt water soak my socks, and came to a place nobody had entered in years. Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

It was my best option so I ran right in and held on to the snake decorated sink in order to catch my breath. Once I did, I began to sob as I walked deeper into the bathroom, so nobody could see me cry.

"I can't believe I'm so heartless." I said between sobs as I sat con the soaked floor of the bathroom.

My body collapsed to it's side and I was now soaked entirely, around water that absorbed my tears.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Regulus Black liked playing tricks on the unsuspecting first years and today would be his best prank to date. The first year Gryffindors we're supposed to come to the second floor bathroom for some stupid study session and Myrtle was gonna scare them wandless. This would totally put the Slytherins on the edge and maybe gain him a couple points with the girls. Regulus waited in the bathroom for hours but no one seemed to come in.

"Hey! Muriel, whats taking those Gryffindorks so bloody long?" asked Regulus to the toilet behind the stall infront of him. Water gushed from the toilet flooding the entire bathroom, getting Regulus's new shoes soaked in dirty water.

"I will let you know that my name isnt Muriel! It's Myrtle! Moaning Myrtle you twit!" yelled Myrtle as she sprang from the toilet. "And just in case you're too stupid to figure it out the other boys are in the fourth floor, lost." she said to Regulus.

"What? You were supposed to lead them here!" he yelled back to the transparent girl infront of him.

"I do what I want to! No one tell me what to do anymore!" screamed Myrtle. Reulus took out his wand and pointed it at the dead girl.

"You'll do what I say!" he yelled again.

"Do you forget I'm already dead? You lunatic."Myrtle turned and flushed herself once more down the toilet, leaving Regulus alone in a girls lavatory.

"Great" he said. ''What am I supposed to do now?" Regulus sat inside the stall pondering what he was gonna do to get the first years a fright that would make them fear his name. Minutes passed and Regulus heared someone run into the bathroom and a sudden splash onto the floor. He peeked his head just enough to see if one of the first year Gryffindors had actually gotten it right but to his surprise a girl with long read hair was lying on the floor.

"Hey... Are you ok?" he asked but she didnt move. He got close enough to see her face. "Shit! Morgan! Hey, are you ok??" he asked her again. He bent down and put her head on his lap, she wasnt moving and her eyes were open but she was stareing straight into space. Regulus freaked and was thinking about calling help when his brother came running into the bathroom.

"Morgan!" yelled Noah from behind Sirius. "Regulus what the hell did you do?" he asked him.

Regulus mumbled words he didnt even understand. Morgans cousin looked fiurios but at the same time relieved to see him.

"Sirius take Morgan to the hospital wing. We'll be right behind you" Sirius picked up Morgan and headed towards the hospital wing. " You have some explenation to do to Pomfrey! Lets go!" Noah grabbed Regulus by the arm and pulled him and ran after Sirius. Noah stopped half way and took out his wand.
"Expecto Patronum!" he whispered, a white owl flew out of Noahs wand. "We'll thats new" he said. "Get Remus, tell him we're at the hospital wing. Morgans in trouble." just like that the owl flew through the wall. Noah once again grabbed Regulus and started to run.

"What was that?" Regulus asked.

"You'll learn when you're older." answered Noah.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:34 pm

I was there, but I wasn't. I saw everything around me but didn't feel or hear. I couldn't even move.

I could hardly think.

All I could see right now was the ceiling, apparently somebody was carrying me somewhere, where I did not know. Seeing as I couldn't move I expected I'd be taken to Pomfrey.

"Don't worry, Morgan. Everything will be fine." Sirius said to me, I heard him so far away I didn't believe he was the one carrying me.

I saw the familiar ceiling of the hospital wing, and then Sirius' face, I assumed he was putting me on the bed. Next was Pomfrey's face that was looking at me. I couldn't blink.

"She's in shock." I heard her say, and though I saw her looking right at me I also heard her far away.

"In shock? How?" Sirius asked.

"I don't know, she's probably traumatized over something." Pomfrey felt my forehead, and I began to feel her hand.

I finally blinked and a final tear fell from my eyes, I looked at Sirius and Pomfrey, then at Noah and Regulus who had just arrived. I couldn't bring myself to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next