Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 pm

_____Noah_____
The meal had finally appeared, like always everything looked amazing. I grabed some pancakes, sausages, some sandwhitches and some orange juice. I was ready to start eating when the doors opened, showing Morgan in the outfit she was wearing the day beforenonly it was covered in grass stains. All eyes turned to her and Remuses hands turned to fists, not good. Eyes followed her as she grabbed me by the wrist and half dragged me into a hidden corridor.

"You did what? Why? How? Dont say how but why?" I blurted out. How could she be so foolish? I couldnt really form words at the moment, my head was scrambled by the news of her and Lucius. "My God Morgan! Remus is so damn close to asking you out! And you pull a stunt like this! What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" there was no getting out of this, she had slept with that homophobic, pure-blood crazy freak. I turned not wanting to see her face, mostly avoidin the talk we were soon gonna have about the incident before.

_____Lucius_____
Lucius had wondered into the Grand Hall as Morgan grabbed Noah, he went straight to the slytherin table grabbing some of everything. He sat between a nearly dead looking Narcissa and Severus.

"Lucius you didnt!" said Severus. There was no reason to annouce his conquest to anyone, no matter how much he wanted to blurt it out to the pack of Gryffindorks that hanged out with them the night before. He was planning on telling the boys latter at the dormitory. He gave Severus a look that said it all. Sirius went back to his food and text book. Lucius looked to where Morgan had gone and tried to remember in detail what had happened during the few minutes they had spent together in the morning, she was gonna kiss him he was so in.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:48 pm

My brow furrowed and I shook my head furiously.
"I was drunk! And he was drunk! And... Remus didn't show any signs of liking me anyways, only when he's hammered!" I sulked to the stone floor and sighed, realizing what I had done. "Lucius is probably gonna tell everybody in school, maybe they all know already, maybe Remus knows already..." A silent tear escaped one of my eyes and I wiped it away before Noah could see it. "Or, you know, maybe he hasn't told anybody. He is my best friend, after all, I don't think he would betray me that way... I'm pretty sure Severus is the only one who knows given his talent..."

A glimpse of hope graced my life and a smile erupted, decorating my face.
"Nobody probably knows... Although some people might have heard me, I bet they didn't ever recognize me." I got up and dusted myself off before looking at Noah. "Now, putting my petty problems aside, we need to talk about something."

My mind scrambled for a few seconds, trying to get my thoughts in order.
"What is this about grandma being crazy and Remus asking if you had a vision last night?" I knew Noah didn't really like to believe in it, but my entire family was proof it was real, and I wasn't about to let this vision slip unheard.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Morgan was good at changing the subject like now changing it from he sex life which Lucius would tottaly tell the Slytherin boys to my "vision". Bloody hell! Didnt people understand that not even wizards can see the future let alone annouced who would kill the Dark Lord.

"Morgan! Your not changing the subject! What you did was wrong and even more with that moron. You know hes gonna tell everyone he got "lucky" last night!" I wasnt in the mood to disccus myself or the "vision". Remembering it sent a chill down my spine. What did the snake guy mean? Why was everyone dead? These questions had been bothering me for a whille now. Remus still asked everyonce in a while but even he was backing off and now I had Morgan on my back. The corridor felt like it was getting smaller and between my lack of breakfast and Morgans stare, being stared by my own eyes was getting weird.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:34 pm

I swear I wanted to shake the boy.
"Noah, visions are more important than my sex life right now, if you want I'll try to remember how it happened and write you a novel, but you HAVE to tell me what you saw. I don't care how dumb you think it is I believe it's important, and clearly Remus thinks so too and he wants to be a DADA teacher..."

I bit my lower lips in efforts to concentrate.
"What you saw could change the future, prevent things from happening, and I can tell by why the way you're acting that what you saw was bad, very bad. You have to tell me. Remember what my mom said? Dark times are close? Well I think that if you had a bad vision her gift might be coming back to her."

My mother had suffered an injury to her head a few years back after a stranger used the cruciatus curse on her, causing her to lose balance and hit her head open in Knockturn Alley. What else happened there I never got to find out, she had forgotten.

"I know mom has been having shitty visions, but it makes sense, Noah." I looked into his eyes that reflected my own and i sighed. "Our family has been full of seers, before mom there wasn't a wrong vision in the family, you need to tell me. Once you tell me it will no longer be your burden to bear, I'll take care of it, okay?"

Last edited by Moonshine on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Was she really throwing our loony family at me? Most of the "seers" in our family were loons! I loved my family but that was no excuse for their mental troubles. Aunt Anas accident was a horrible event and to this day no one knows why she was there, let alone what really happened and grandma was a special case. She'd been torchured by a death eater and saw granpa die when they refused to join them, this was still a very sensible topic among the family.

"Morgan I dont want a novel of your one night stand mostly cause your horrible writer and Ive seen you write barely readable." trying to joke wasnt helping. Her eyes were still focused on me, this was getting creepy.
"Morgan you want the truth? fine! They die! They all die." Girl was driving me nuts. I stood up wanting to see her face to face mostly. I looked at her, starring with the same attitude she did.
"Potter, Evans, Black, Pettigrew, Lupin and many more. They were dead at the hands of a snake man, is that what you wanted to hear?" my mind was scrambled remembering the event. The one who can destroy the dark lord, we could only hope. I left the corridor and headed back to my seat to finish the now cold food.

"Noah, what happened?" asked Remus, a flash of the murder scene past through my head.

"Nothing Moony. Nothing happend." I smiled as best as I could. The Marauders stared at me for a couple of seconds before ackwardly returning to their conversations. I looked back to the secret entrance seeing Morgan with a look I had never seen her have, she looked back at me and or eyes locked feeling like she was trying to tell me something.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

"Visions are a delicate thing, they should not be shared aloud, for the person who listens might make it come true."- The Great Beyond, S. Trelawney

The line from a book grandma had instructed me to read immediately came to mind, I had to keep incredibly quiet about this and try to figure out how I would handle it.

What Noah said buzzed in my mind, all my friends would die, Remus would die. I shook my head and bravely decided I would not allow it, and I knew I had to plan something with Noah because nobody else could know. Nobody.

I stepped into the Great Hall once more, and looked at Noah, letting him know this conversation wasn't over before sitting at the Slytherin table, again I felt all eyes on me, specially Narcissa's heavy stare. As starving as I was, I felt uncomfortable sitting there. I felt Lucius looking at me and I looked at him, he had a glint in his eyes that indicated longing for me, which was even more uncomfortable than Narcissa's imaginary daggers stabbing my back.

I filled my plate with cereal and fruits and ate as fast as possible so I could get to the common room and take a shower. I got up and left the Great Hall without saying a word.

---------------------------------------------------
Sirius leaned over to a girl who wanted to tell him something, he blinked a few times and frowned slightly, he then went over to James and whispered the same information into his ear and James did the same to Peter, the three of them looked at Morgan leave the Great Hall and then looked at Remus and Noah, raising an eyebrow.

Lily blinked at them and raised an eyebrow back.
"Why are you guys acting more odd than usual?" She asked James, and he leaned over to tell her. "Merlin's pants..." She looked at Remus and Noah as well. "Was that why Morgan dragged you out of here, Nathaniel?" She was the only one to call Noah by his middle name.

Sirius looked at Noah dead in the eyes and cautiously motioned his eyes over to Remus, as if asking Noah if Remus knew what everybody was talking about. His eyes remained on Noah now, and a flashback from last night erupted in his brain, causing him to unconsciously bit his lower lip before getting back to his meal.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm

_____Noah_____

How could it be possible that every one already knew? I myself had just found out about it my self. I looked straight into Sirius's dark eyes and shook my head, I hoped he somehow could read my mind and not tell him. If Remus were to find out it would completly destroy him and I didnt want that happening. The food didnt look very pleasing and neither did the conversation going around the table. I stood asking Sirius if he would acompany me.

"Sirius I need to talk to you, come with me please..." I wasnt 100% hopeful hed say yes but he did. I took him halfway to the common room before saying a word to him. How would I start this? Im sorry for kissing you? when i actually wasnt. I turned looking Sirius straight in the eyes. "Remus doesnt know about Lucius and Im begging you not to tell him. I mean this would kill any chance of those two being together. So please! dont tell him." I was so close to getting on my knees before he agreed. Had he always biten his lip?

_____Severus_____

Severus wasnt much for gossip but what was going around was something not even he couldnt ignore. Lucius and Morgan, Morgans cousin and that stupid Marauder things were getting interesting around Hogwarts. He wasnt exactly sure what Morgan was hiding seeing as he could read her well but it was dark, very dark. He followed her to the common room to try to get her to talk. On his way he found Peter the Slytherin wanna be skulking around Black and Morgans cousin. Snape continued his way Noah and Sirius's eyes on him. He reached Morgan all most up to the lavatory. She had closed the door before he could reach her. He sat on the outside of the bathroom concentrating on her the best he could, trying to read her from affar.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Sirius hesitated but decided to go with Noah to wherever he would take him. Surely the kiss last night was only the alcohol, right? Noah didn't really have feelings for him, though secretly that kiss had ignited curiosity on the young Black.

"Fine, I won't tell him." He said and sighed, he looked around and saw Severus walking by them, he made sure he left before continuing to talk. "Why would Morgan do that, though? She told me she was a virgin, she gave her virginity to an ass hole. Remus would have patiently waited, maybe even wait until they were married probably before he did it with her." The news bothered Sirius deeply, he and Morgan had been tight and they would tell each other almost everything, why did she do it? It really wasn't like her, not even when she got drunk. "I kinda remember last night Lucius leaving with two goblets, maybe he did something to them and got Morgan more drunk than usual, or something along those lines..."

He looked at Noah and remembered the kiss once more and his heart began to race, he really hoped Noah hadn't noticed.

--------------------------------------------------
I shivered though the water was very hot, I felt a presence and concentrated to find out whose it was, it was Severus. Immediately I shielded my mind from his Oculomency and allowed myself to fall deep into the water. I held my breath there for a full minute before going back up.

I examined myself and noticed a spot on my breast, a hickey.
"Great, now I feel like marked cattle..." I tried my hardest to try and remember what happened within the drunk blur, until the image was almost crystal clear. I blushed, and suddenly an urge to do it again took over me. I shook my head, something was wrong with me, I felt like a slut for wanting more of it.

Was this what happened after losing your virginity? You become attached to the person who took it? I sighed and decided to think of something else, the vision.

I had heard about numerous murders going on about England and this only made my mother's prophecy become even more real.

I scrubbed myself before rinsing and drying off, I put a towel around my thin frame and opened the door so I could look as Severus sitting on the floor in front of it.
"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm

_____Noah_____

Being close to Sirius felt weird. We'd kiss and the closeness at the moment was uncomfturble seeing a Sirius never wanted anything more than friendship. Yet something was off about him, the way he walked, talked and even moved wasnt very Sirius like at all, he didnt seem as comfturble as he usualy did. As for me I couldve turned into a puddle right then and there, Sirius always made me feel like that. I felt like kissing him again, was that ok? Could I do that? Without noticing I was leaning in.

"Pettigrew! What the hell are you doing?" The scream scared me, making me jump back a step. Remus didnt look happy, in fact he looked pissed. He grabbed Peter dragging him back, he turned and adressed Sirius and I.
"Is it true? Is it true what their saying about Malfoy?"

"Yes." I said before I could cover my mouth. Sirius looked at me and as did Remus. Remus's expresion went from bad to worse, if we were in a cartoon smoke would be coming out of his ears. Remus turned and headed back to the gran hall nearly making Wormtail fall.

"I'll kill him! Malfoy!" he had his wand ready, ready for a fight. I drew my wand, casting expeliarmus I was able to disarm Remus.

"Have you gone mad? You cant go in there and fight! Let alone infront of Dumbledor! You'll get expelled for sure!" I wasnt gonna let him destroy his life over Morgans mistake. I looked at Sirius hoping for some support but he was no help.
"Remus you have to calm down. They were drunk and Morgan is ashamed of it. There isnt any huge reason to fight." was all I could say to calm him as best as I could. Remus just turned and headed straight for the common room.

"Thanks for the support Black." I said the most sarcastic way I could.

______Severus_____

Severus felt as if something had hit him over the head while trying to read Morgan. All he was able to get was snake, death and for some reason a hickey. Was it the dark lord? He waited pationtly even watching Remus pass by. The door opened, Severus stood seeing Morgan there waiting for him. Snape knew how to keep his cool and knew what to say and when.

"You have a hickey on your boob." said Serverus in a very cool manner.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 pm

The scene happened too fast for Sirius to register, he was thinking about Noah. His brow furrowed and he put both fists on his hips.
"Well, I'm sorry! But I'm not the one who blabbed!" He looked at Peter and pushed him. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Are you stupid!?"

Peter shriveled up like a scared toddler.
"I'm sorry, I thought he had to know! Not get his hopes up for a girl who's taken! Lucius said he was gonna ask Morgan out anyways!" Sirius was about to punch him but someone held him back, James.

"It's not worth it, Sirius!" He shouted and looked at Peter. "And you? What kind of friend are you? Don't you know how much Remus cared about Morgan?" James was calm, someone needed to be. "Poor mate is heartbroken and it's all your fault."

"Morgan loves Remus, I know that for a fact, and now you came and ruined everything!" Sirius shouted before storming off, he needed to get away before doing something he regretted.

-----------------------------------------
I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"And your hair hasn't seen shampoo in ages, your point?" Yeah, it sounded mean, but I was incredibly stressed out. "Sorry."
I grabbed by bath robe which was on the door and put it on, I removed my towel from underneath it and dried my hair with it.
"I am incredibly stressed out by everything that's going on with Lucius and stuff, I'm pretty sure..." I stopped talking and stared at the common room entrance. "I'll be right back."

I ran out of the common room, making sure my bathrobe wouldn't open and sped to one of the hallways, Sirius stormed past me and I saw James, Peter and Noah standing there, each with different expressions on their face.
"What happened? I felt a fight."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Sirius was gone, Remus was pissed, James was scolding Peter and Morgan seemed naked Snape not far behind. Snape? Not another one! Lucius rumors had just started and now Snape, he looked like he hadnt used shampoo in ages. I looked at my cousin not sure what to say.

"Remus knows about Lucius and hes not happy. James get Remus I'll get Sirius." I didnt stay long after that.

I scouted the entire school but I couldnt find any trace of him. I'd looked everywhere, I even went to the grounds keeper to see if hed seen a huge black dog and nothing. The search was hopeless if Sirius Black didnt want to be found there was no way I could find him. I walked around the castle hoping that by the time I saw everyone again all steam would be gone. Classes would be starting the next day, my fifth year at Hogwarts, only two years till graduation. Thinking of that depressed me a little, not seeing my friends everyday sounded bad. When I'd lost all hope I found him as I approched him my vision changed I was standing in a childs playroom. A blue room filled with all kinds of toys, some muggle and some magical like the toy broomstick. The atmosphere around the room changed, it went from peaceful to dense and dark. Noises could be heared downstairs.

"Lily, take Harry and go! It’s him! Go! Run! I’ll hold him off!" someone was screaming, his voice sounded very familiar. Seconds past before a red haired woman entered the room Lily, in her arms she held a child, what had he screamed? Harry? She ran towards the crib whispering to the child that everything would be okay. The door opened once behind it the same snake man that had appeared to me before, his apperance was different than before this time he looked more human but his eyes looked just as snake like. His speach was just like that of a snake, Lily shook her head she didnt agree with what he was saying. She begged for the childs life, offering her own instead. The man raised his wand ingulfing the room in a green light, Lily fell motionless to the floor I couldnt move, I was frozen in place. He raised his wand again this time toward the child, the light once again filled the room within the light itself was a wanted flyer a S. BLACK MOST WANTED.

"LILY!" I screamed. I was back in the castle, the corridors, the entrances even Sirius was back. My legs didnt held me up, tears fell from my eyes and before I could register who was infront of me everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:45 pm

"Noah wake up!" I slapped him across the face, seeing if that would make him react. He layed there, his only motion was of breathing. Me, Sirius, James, Peter and, surprisingly, Remus all stood surrounding the bed at the Hospital Wing.

"You're gonna drive him into a coma, woman!" Sirius said jokingly, it was the third time I'd slap Noah to see if he would wake up.

I shivered in my bathrobe and came to the realization I looked very stupid walking around Hogwarts almost naked, I'd even heard some comments that I was doing this because I had lost my virginity. They wouldn't put the topic down for a while.

James probably noticed I shivered, because he talked to me right after.
"I think you should go and put on some clothes, Noah probably won't wake up for a while."

I nodded and kissed Noah's forehead before leaving to change.

-----------------------------------------------
Sirius observed Noah's still body and sighed. What had happened? Was he stressed out over something? Before he fainted he looked scared, and yelled out Lily's name.
"Lily..."

James nodded.
"Yeah, I heard him call her, it was probably a vision." This made his brow furrow. "Do you guys think she could be in danger?"

Peter shrugged.
"I don't know, want to go looking for her?" James nodded and they both left.

Sirius and Remus remained alone watching over Noah. Sirius looked at Remus dead in the eyes.
"Do you think it was a vision?" He then looked back at his other best friend. "I'm worried, it seemed like it was bad, so bad he fainted..." Sirius picked up a warm wet towel and set it on Noah's forehead before sighing. "Morgan told me she had a bad feeling about the future," He questioned mentioning her name in front of Remus, but as much as it hurt him he needed an answer. "Do you think she could be right?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 pm

_____Remus_____

Remus was still very mad but it was no longer at Malfoy but himself, it wasnt Morgans fault he was so slow to ask her out. Nothing was going right and school hadnt even started.

"Has she ever been wrong? Besides we should be worried about Noah right now. We dont know what happened and we dont know when he'll wake up." Remus wasnt emotionally there at the moment, not really paying attention. That was the second vision in two days, that had never happend and never to the point where he'd faint. What was going on? Noah was the only one in the hospital wing but he wasnt the first aparently a first year tried a fire that backfired. Remus couldnt take sitting there doing nothing, he went for a walk around the corridors. His mind was scrambled, his feelings hurt and his future questioned. Remus hadnt noticed where he was until Morgan had bumped into him. She looked beautiful, her red hair only seemed to make her eyes look even more brilliant. Lucius didnt pass his thoughts, all he could focus on was on her. Her eyes, her hair, her smile...

"Hey..." Remus was nervous, he wasnt sure how to act infront of her or if he should even talk to her but she looked so perfect.

_____Noah_____

I wasnt sure where I was or if I was even alive. My body hurt and my brain felt as if it got hit with fire. I tried opening my eyes but the mid afternoon sun bothered me to much...

"What the bloody hell happened to me?" I sat up, my head was killing me and moving was murder. I was in the hospital wing, last thing I remember was Sirius storming off. Looking around I was alone some minor chatter was going on behind the the door but I couldnt really hear what was going on. I got myself dressed and drank the pumpkin juice on the night stand. Even if moving was torture I headed straight to the door, opening it slowly seeing the nurse talking to Sirius.

"Would someone please explain why I feel like I got ran over by the train?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:03 pm

"Hey, watch..." I was cut short once I noticed who it was, it was Remus. My cheeks turned rosy and out of impulse i pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear and looked at the floor. "I uhm... I was on my way to the Hospital Wing." I said stupidly, of course he knew where I was going! I felt like slapping my forehead. I looked at my chest and thanked Merlin my hickey wasn't visible, I didn't know if Remus knew already, and I was scared to know if he did.

I didn't feel suspicion on him, nor anger. I knew he really wasn't interested in me as more than a friend, he would have shown signs of jealousy or something along those lines. This made me feel less guilty so I finally looked at his handsome face.
"Where were you headed?" I asked out of curiosity.

--------------------------------------
Pomfrey and Sirius both looked startled by the shouting that filled the quiet tiny space.
"You fainted, Mr. Warren." Pomfrey said and put her hand on Noah's forehead and smiled. "Looks like you're good to go."

"Are you sure?" Sirius looked concerned. "Don't you think you should give him a tonic or something? I mean, I don't want him fainting again."

"No, I'm quite sure." Pomfrey smiled at Sirius. "Just keep a watchful eye on him and if anything seems odd bring him back."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:49 pm

_____Noah_____
Being baby sat by Sirius Black wasnt what I wanted, I get it he was my friend and he was worried but the less time I spent with would have been better seeing things were still weird between us. The kiss at the bar still lingered in my head but after that we'd barely talked. I walked a long side Sirius, my head in my own little world. Should I say something? What should I say? Being near him was difficult enough even more when we were alone together. It seemed like forever before Black finaly stoped.

_____Remus_____

Remus was tempted now more than ever to kiss her, to know she was his now and forever but that couldnt happen. If rumors were true she was with Lucius which meant he couldnt have her.
"I was headed..." Where was he headed? he'd just been walking around the school.
"I was headed to the boy lavatory. I need a hot bath after what happend." a bath sounded wonderul but Morgan sounded even more tempting. Remus leaned in, her lips not far from his but he couldnt. Remus steped back.
"Morgan I... I'll see you later." Remus said his good bye to Morgan and headed to the bathrooms, punching a wall or two on his way.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

He looked so cute when he tried to find the right things to say, I closed my eyes for a few seconds, remembering the flirting that went down in the Three Broomsticks, and when I opened it he was incredibly close to my face. My heart raced and I got ready, but he pulled away, and my heart sunk.

I bit my lower lip as I watched him leave and my eyes teared up. I couldn't yet believe how stupid I was, I felt Remus knew now what happened and I felt miserable. I'd lost him, I knew I had. There was no reason to keep trying to convince myself there was a chance.

I cleared my throat to hide the tears and headed to the common room, it was empty, or almost as I could see somebody sitting in the sofa in front of the fireplace. Feeling defeated I went to the sofa and sat next to the person, his smell was unmistakeable, the smell of French cologne made me almost melt. It was Lucius.

Without saying a word I rested my head on his shoulder and silently cried. He felt comfortable as he put an arm around me, I felt satisfaction coming from him. I closed my eyes and snuggled up to his now too familiar frame and sighed.
"You've got me." Was all I could say. I knew Lucius wanted me ever since I met him, his determination is what made me want to be his best friend, and now we were more than that, over one drunk mistake. I sighed and opened my eyes to look up at him, I wanted to know what he felt now, it was mixed, I felt him with a sense of winning a trophy, but not as romantic as I thought he'd feel.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sirius was nervous the entire walk around the school, he wondered how he would aproach Noah. What if it was just an ordinary drunk accident? What if Noah really didn't feel anything for him and just thought of him as a friend? What if what he was feeling himself was only curiosity and not geniune intregue?

He stopped and sighed before looking at Noah in his eyes.

"There's something that has been bothering me all morning, Noah." He really didn't know how to explain it to him. "Since last night I've felt weird, and when you fainted I got scared I might not be able to solve this problem. I was worried about you, more than I should have been, probably more than a friend should be. I felt scared, for some reason, to lose you." He felt like he was babbling and shut up, he looked around at the empty hallway and then back at Noah.

He took a step closer to his best friend and closed his eyes, slowly he leaned in until their lips met in a soft kiss that seemed like it lasted for an eternity to Sirius. And just as slowly as he had impacted, he pulled away. His heart racing, his vision blurry. He bit his bottom lip before putting a hand through his hair to calm his nerves.

He was afraid now, he knew he most definitely felt something, probably something that had been brewing for 5 years, and now he was afraid of rejection.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 pm

_____Noah_____

I couldnt think clearly, everything around me felt like nothing compared to this moment. This moment in which Sirius's lips touched mine, this small moment brought feelings I had never thought imaginable. Sirius took a step back before I reacted, I took a deep breath and walked toward him. Embraced in a hug that felt like it lasted an eternity I let tears escape my eyes the memory of the visions haunted me, I couldnt shake them. I looked straight into his dark brown eyes, never had I felt so happy to be with someone.

"You wont lose me..." I huged him as tight as I could. Im the one whos gonna lose you, I thought. Not a second later I kissed him, the kiss was amazing and everything I had ever hoped but never expected to get. I layed my head on his chest for a couple of minutes hoping to retain this memory for as long as my heart beats. I felt a nodge in the back of my head, something was wrong. I took a step back concentrating on Morgan, she was sad, she was hurt. I was about to go towards her but Sirius grabbed my hand before I could leave. I turned to see him with a worried look.

"Everything is fine. Ill be back." I smiled at him and kissed him lightly. "Three Broomsticks, next weekend." I smiled and headed towards Morgan. My thoughts clouded Morgans, making it harder to find her. She wasnt alone but that didnt stop her from feeling bad, Remus! He had the map that could find anyone. I headed towards the common room hoping he'd be there reading. Through the corridors and up the stairs was the painting of the Fat Lady.

"Password?" said the Fat Lady.

"Patefacio im esuriens..." I said out of breath. She noded and allowed me pass. Remus wasnt in the common room like I had hoped so I went to the room hoping to find him. The room was mostly empty only a couple students with nothing to do were present. Frank was laying on his bed playing reading a book I'd never heard about.

"The Tales of Beedle the Bard?" I asked. I'd never seen a book like that.

"Oh! Hey, yeah its a fairy tale book Mum used to read to me. So whats up?" he sat up putting the book down.

"Have you seen Remus?" I asked withought hessitation.

"He was headed towards Hagrids. Something about the moon." Frank returned to his book. I walked out of the room with a dead expression.

"How could I have been so tham stupid!" I ran out of the school trying to get to Hagrids as fast as I could. Remus wasnt far ahead, he looked well horrid.

"HEY! Remus! Wait up!" I ran till I was ahead of him. I was out of breath, I was sweaty, I was happy and I was worried but Remus looked a hundred times worse.

"You ok?" he looked at me and mixed emotions ran through me. I hated when that happened.

"What do you think?" he sounded even worse than he looked.

"Everything is gonna be..." I was putting my hand on his shoulder ut he slaped it before I could.

"Nothing is gonna be ok!" He ran towards the Black Forest. I worried about him but Morgan was my main consern. Without the map I had to go with my gut, yeah that was gonna be easy.

_____Lucius_____

Lucius had gotten what he had always wanted, Morgan. He was with him, in his arms, in his life. This wouldnt come as a shock to the school seeing as rumors ran fast, even Narcissa Black had let him alone but her sisters hadnt. None of that mattered as long as Morgan was his and his alone. He held her tighter, held her up and kissed her lightly. Morgan stiffened for a moment but eventually kissed him back making Lucius feel even better about the night before. The door to the common room opened.

"Morgan are you ok?" in came her cousin followed by none other than a Black.

"She's over there." Black pointed at the coutch he and Morgan were sitting one, ofcourse.

"Thanks Andromeda! Morgan are you... You have got to be kidding me!" he look straight at them, he looked like he could explode at any moment Lucius definetly wanted to see that.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:16 pm

A sense of horrid guilt went through me, I had sensed Noah was happy a few minutes ago and then felt him worry, he must have sensed my emotions as well. Quickly I got up the couch, feeling guilty about sitting next to Lucius. I scratched the back of my head and looked at my cousin.

"Noah, how did you get the password?" Like that was important, right? I sighed and looked at Bellatrix who gave me one of her wicked grin, she enjoyed seeing me nervous, it gave her satisfaction for herself and for her sister who had just walked upstairs. I wondered if she truly was my friend. Then my eyes shifted to Andromeda, probably the sane of the Black family woman, I didn't know what to do, what to say. I was certain Noah would have my head for being with Lucius.

"Be right back." I said to my new... partner, before grabbing Noah and walking out to the dungeons. "Remus doesn't like me." Was the first thing I said. "Well... he does, but, he knows about Lucius and I, he stormed off! I felt he was betrayed and I knew he wouldn't give me a second chance. Plus!" I shouted before Noah could interrupt me. "I need to be with Lucius, at least for a little while, I don't want people to think I'm some kind of harlot!" I took a deep breaths and allowed my tears to flow. "I want people to think I had sex with Lucius because I loved him, not just because I was drunk and couldn't control myself."

I hugged my cousin and sobbed.
"I know I made a huge mistake, but we don't have Time-Turners, there's nothing we can do even though I wish we hadn't gone to celebrate, we should have stayed in the common rooms or something but not at the Broomsticks!" This whole thing had taken it's toll on me, I was extremely tired.

"This is all--"

The room turned dark and Noah wasn't there anymore, I looked around, my heart raced. Where was I?

"You WILL tell me where they live!" A man screamed at another, that man I did not recognize. "Or this will be the last face you see."

"Y-y-yes, Master." I recognized that voice, it was Peter. "T-t-they l-l-ive in Godric's H-Hollow." He handed the man a piece of parchment. "They've trusted me with their hiding place, can I g-g-go n-n-ow?"

The other man smiled wickedly and apparated off, and wish a deep gasp I was back in Hogwarts, hugging Noah.

"What the bloody hell?" I sobbed, for some reason that simple vision sent a wave of emotions through me, so much I fell on my knees.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Something weird had happened to Morgan but I looked at it as over stressed. I got on my knees next to her and hugged her. I couldnt blame her for anything or even him, this was out of my power. I sat against the wall hoping to be a little more comfturble in the dungeon. I was mostly thinking what Sirius was doing but Morgan couldnt know about that not just yet.

"If you want to date Malfoy thats fine and I'll try my best not to turn him into a worm." I was trying to comfurt my cousin with the fact that even though I hated that cliche Slytherin I was willing to put my problems aside for her. I kissed my cousin on the forehead and stood.

"Come on. We have an early morning ahead of us, we have to help get Remus ready." Moony was still a freshh wound for Morgie but it was something we had to do for our friend. "Malfoy! If anything bad happens to Morgan I'll feed you to the wolves!" Morgan giggled a little noticing my joke, Lucius not so much. Before I left I faced Morgan again. "I have to tell you something but not today, meet me at the three broomsticks next weekend. I want you to see something and burrow James cloak you'll need it. I left the dungeon with a weird feeling in the pit of my stomack, whatever it was it had to wait. Half way up I bumped into Sirius again, I wasnt really sure if what happened earlier was real or just a fluke.

"Moonys gone for the night. Say hey to another stressful year!" I smiled and started heading up the stairs, Sirius stopped me, in his eyes I could see he was nervous.

"Hey, you dont have to do anything. If you want your off the hook." Not the words I wanted to say but if Sirius was just curios and got it out of his sistem I wasnt gonna force him to do anything he didnt want to. My coming out wasnt easy if it hadent been for Morgan and the Marauders I'd probably transfored to a simple muggle school just for the simplicity. Sirius hadnt let go of me and I didnt want to get my hopes up for anything so I waited for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 am

Sirius looked at Noah for a few seconds before speaking.
"I don't want to be off the hook, Noah." He took a deep breath. "I... I feel like I need to be with you, to be quite honest all these years I thought I loved you as a very good friend, I'm just finding out that's not quite the case." He hugged Noah tightly. "But I need time, nobody can know about this just yet, but I swear my feelings are true." He let go and smiled. "I'll talk to you later, alright? I've got to get Morgan so we can go to the you-know-where, James and Peter are already waiting and it's almost time." He gave Noah a kiss on the cheek. "See you in the morning." He left.

----------------------------------------------------
The thought of having to wait a week before Noah could tell me something pushed aside thoughts of the vision I'd had. Why couldn't he tell me now? I swear I'd try to read his mind later, Severus could teach me, right?

I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears away, before laughing at myself, I was incredibly desperate at most times. I bit my bottom lip as I saw the moon rays shining into the dungeon, I knew I had to hurry before it was time. A feeling of happiness washed over me and I felt it coming from Noah, glad he was alright I walked inside the common room and into my dorm to pack clothes. When I walked out, I still felt Noah's happiness which in turn made me happy regardless of what was going on.

I walked over to Lucius and kissed his lips.
"I'll be back in the morning, Noah wants to go camping with the gang." I winked at him and left in time to see Sirius walking down the dungeon stairs.

"We've got to hurry." He said, and I nodded. I felt happiness coming from Sirius too, which made me smile. "You alright?" He asked, "I've never seen you smile like that before."

I laughed.
"I felt Noah's happiness and now yours, it's kinda giving me a sickly happy feeling." I joked.

We reached the Whomping Willow, which was calm at the moment thanks to the guys who went in before us, and went inside. We reached the shack with ease and quickly found the room they were all in. I looked at Remus, who looked incredibly sick and my stomach churned, I felt pity for him.

I set my bag outside on the other room and returned just in time to see Remus transform, I turned into my animagi, a black fox, and contemplated eating the rat next to me. My mind was back to the vision, Peter did something wrong, but I didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 am

Remus wished this hadnt happend to him, he wished to b normal like the others, he wished he could be with the girl he loved. None of that would happen, he was now cursed to wonder alone during the full moons. He'd made his friends take great risks for him and he was thankfull for it but also wished they hadnt. The walk to the whomping willow felt like hours maybe even day for Remus, even more when he was headed towards his cage. He preffered to walk alone during these days of the full moon so that no one not even his best friends could try to make him feel better, he didnt want to feel better about this none of his kind did.

"If only..." he said out loud when he reached the Willow. He headed through the headen pathway straight to the shack. The shack never changed, the scratches, the blood from prey, the haunting nightmares while he wasnt himself. He sat on the corner waiting for the moon to make him his, he closed his eyes and waited for his curse to take him. Sounds made him open his eyes, James, Sirius, Peter and...Morgan. She smiled at him kindly but he didnt feel like he could smile during the curcumstances.

"So whos gonna puppy sit me first? Someone who isnt Peter, I dont wish to wake up with rat hair in my teeth." Everyone laughed for a short moment but they all knew what was gonna happen very soon. The gang had transformed leaving him the only "Human" in the room, slowly the pain his bones started to spread. He could feel the moon outside, his muscles hurt and his heart began to beat faster.

"Sorry...Guys...AHHHH!!" Remus screamed as the pain engulfed him. It was to intence, Remus felt his bones changin, him changing into a monster. Slowly the hole world turn black, the smell of prey in the air and hunger for it. The monster looked around, a deer, a dog, a rat and a fox. Its purple eyes followed the monster wherever he moved, the prey felt familiar, was it the smell? its looks?...Its taste? "Remus" had to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:08 am

I could feel Remus' curiosity, it was the same thing every full moon night. He looks at us trying to identify us, thinking if we're pray or not. His eyes lingered on me and I held my head high, being alert.

Something wasn't right, Remus' eyes lingered on me and I tried to read him. Creatures were much more harder to read than humans, but I managed to feel hunger from him, hunger and anger. He growled at me and I stood my ground, he got closer and I let out a high-pitched bark, which only made him angrier. His howl took over the shack and I knew now I was in danger. I barked higher now, so the other guys could hear me, James and Sirius bolted into the room and Remus charged at me, luckily I was incredibly small and was able to run between his legs.

My heart raced and fear took over my body. Was I going to die this way? Killed by the man I loved?

Sirius and James could only do so much against the massive beast, I hoped that Noah could feel my emotions, so he could bring help or do anything to save us. We were fighting a battle we could not win by ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 am

Sirius had left me so many things to think about but there was one thing I was sure of, this was real, we were real. The moon was high that meant that the guys were guarding Remus from going crazier than he became. They'd become animagi for this, we'd become animagi, no matter how many times I lied to everyone I hade acheived animagi form, I'd broken the rules and that wasnt something I was proud of. The sleeping room was mostly silent besides Longbottom snores everything was calm, four beds empty. I put myself in the fetal position hoping Sirius and the others were ok, I always got nervouse when they went not knowing if they would come back. I headed for the common room not being able to sleep, my heart sank, and my body trembled, something was wrong I could feel it, no I could see it. Infront of me the were-wolf, his prey a black fox, Morgan, my heart raced as I watched the scene. Remus attack James knocking him back then heading towards Sirius, NO! I screamed, the black dog looked directly at me, Sirius. I got up from the common room floor and ran as fast as I could towards the shack, I wasnt thinking, my wand was back in the room. I took a shot at my animagi something I hadnt tried in years, the four legs helped with the speed getting there in half the time. James was out cold, Peter was no where to be seen, Morgan wasnt far from Sirius both trying to calm the beast. Humanity aside I let instinks take over, before I knew it my teeth were going into its fur. Its huge hand sent me back towards the entrance, hitting my head.

"INCARCEROUS!" shouted a hudded figure. Before I could even notice Remus being tied, I was back in my pijamas. I looked at the, his robes made it impossible to see his face but his voice sounded familiar.

"Severus... What are you here?" I spoke without thinking. He'd just saved our lives and here I was speaking with hate.

"Thats none of your bussiness." Snape walked over to a tied up Lupin making him drink some kind of potion. In seconds the wolf was out cold.

"You should have thought of a sleeping potion before anything." Snape left the shack leaving us alone.

"Sirius!" I walked over to the black dog hoping he was fine. Peter entered the room back in his human form.
"Where the bloody hell were you!" I didnt have to look at him to know he was probably trembling.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 am

"I'm a bloody rat! What did you expect me to do, fill his stomach!?" Peter shouted and ran over to James, who was out cold in his human form. "Looks like he'll be fine, his horns broke the fall."

Sirius turned back into his human form and hugged Noah before looking back at the door.
"Bloody grateful he followed you, Noah. Although I think with you around we could have handled it." He ruffled Noah's hair before sighing of relief. He then looked at the tiny black fox that still layed there in fear, coiled up looking at the now sleeping beast. "Morgan, are you alright."

Peter got close to me and I barked at him out of pure fear and animal instinct, I shook violently and bared my teeth, warning them not to get close to me or I might freak out at attack them. I might be small, but my teeth let very violent wounds. My heart still beat frantically and I knew Noah could feel it.

"I've never seen Morgan like this." Sirius said in shock and sat as far from Morgan as possibly, at this time he knew he couldn't be close to her.

Peter backed up as well and sat next to Sirius, he looked at Noah.
"You have a bit of blood hanging off the corner of your mouth."

I gulped and slowly got up, I walked over to Remus and out of instinct I licked his wound clean.

"She still cares about him." Sirius whispered as he observed her. "I don't understand her..."

I felt a sharp pain in my face, I turned human once I regained control of my actions and put my hand where it hurt, there was blood.
"He scratched me." Was all I said before I sat down close to Remus, still in a bit of shock.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:52 am

I cleaned my mouth not wanting Morgan to see Remus's blood on me. After that we all took turns watching Remus, Morgan being the first. I mostly stayed close to Sirius even falling asleep on his shoulders. By the time the sun hit my face James and Peter were gone and school robes for all 4 of us layed on a table. Remus didnt look well, the bite mark on his back had already healed now he only held the scar.

"Sirius, Morgan, Wake up guys!" I streched and nudge Sirius to wake him up. I stood and cleaned myself as best as I could putting on my robes in the process.Sirius was yawning, Morgan looked emotionless but I knew better. I grabbed Sirius and pulled him out of the shack hoping he knew that Morgan needed some alone time. I held on to him till we got to the castle, I turned and looked at him eveytime I did I couldnt help but smile. I kissed him lightly before I headed towards class, Sirius wanted to wait for Morgan meaning detention wasnt far. I made History of Magic before proffesor Binns started his lecture on how muggle borns receive their magical abilitys from a Squib ancester. Some Slytherins made jokes but the one Slytherin I expected to make jokes stayed quite, Malfoy didnt speak all through the class. It actually made me feel bad for the guy, Morgan still loved Remus but was with Lucius. Right around third period Remus, Morgan and Sirius entered Potions. Slugghorn didnt seem to notice, Remus sat on one side and Sirius sat to my right.

"Where were you guys?" Remus seemed to ignore me so I asked again this time to Sirius; James and Peter turned around to listen in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next