Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:00 am

"Rabbit? Hatter?" I questioned as I was being dragged against my will. "Are we going to Wonderland?" I giggled, but after a while I was getting a little worried. I couldn't see who was dragging me, who's to say that it's not Marcus and Draco dragging me over to the forbidden forest to get their revenge on me?

"Okay, Alice. Don't scream..."

Well that definitelly wasn't Marcus's or Draco's voice, so that put me at ease. Someone covered my eyes with their hand and I was blindly guided to Merlin knows where. People were debating wether I was Alice, and I giggled once more.
"Well of course I'm Alice, who else could I be?" I tried not to burst out laughing when I heard Maria shouting, she was adorable, hardly sounding cruel enough to truly be the queen of hearts.

I felt someone put a dress on top of my clothes, taking off my leggings and changing my shoes.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." I said as hey put something on my head.

"Oh shush! Quiet, everyone!"

And everyone got quiet, too quiet. To the point I was almost afraid to take my blindfold off.

"Curiosity often leads to trouble." I mused, then I peaked lifting the blindfold slowly.

"Surprise!" Everyone cheered and I gave a slight jump, causing quite a few people to laugh.

I looked down and I went from Alex to Alice, the dress and the shoes, I touched my head and realized they had put a ribbon on it. Looking at everyone I grinned, they were all in costumes! Fred was looking incredibly adorable in his Mad Hatter costume, Lee was the dashing White Rabbit, Maria was the Queen of Hearts and George of course was the King. Ron was dressed up as he March Hare, Hermione was the Doormouse, Harry was the Cheshire Cat and many other guests also dressed up as other characters like the roses from the garden and the cards.

The table was incredibly long and hairs of different sizes and colors were on each side of it. The table full of cups and teapots giving off the scent of the many teas that were inside them and dozens of plates full with finger foods.

"You guys!" I said with a huge smile, I changed my hair to blonde and now I really was Alice. "This is amazing! How did I not see this coming?"

"The queen has her ways," George grinned, "all credit goes to her."

"Although I'm almost convinced that this was a trap to have your head," Lee chuckled, "she had been practicing that line for days!"

"I told you guys just spending time with you was enough!" I went over to Maria and hugged her tightly, even though she was completely in character. "Thank you, Queen, how may I ever repay you?"
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:17 pm

"See!" Fred said to Ron, grinning as his girlfriend changed her hair color, "It's absolutely Alice!" he joked, all in-character and stuff, before grinning to the girl, then at his twin. "Oh, she sure is a spooky one, she is!" he said, still in the Hatter's voice. What can he say? He was having tons of fun with this! It had to be one of the greatest ideas ever.

I just giggled slightly, before sitting up straight and humphing, trying to remain in character. "Humph!" I said, all queen-of-hearts like, when Lee joked, before laughing when she decided to hug me tightly. "She's touching me! Off with her head!" I joked loudly, before just grinning and hugging her back. "For starters, you can get back to your post with that mad-hatter, and for second, you can open your darned gifts!" I said dramatically, "Or let the tea party start!" I joked as she pulled away.

"Ehhem," that voice was Marcus's, who was standing behind Alexandria; clad in a costume of Absolem that he reluctantly was forced into. He didn't get this dressing-up stuff, but it was for Alexandria, and though he wanted to be pissed and rude because of the prank (which he, nor Draco, had gotten over, to the extent of the blushing whenever around each other.) But, in reality, he felt ashamed of himself. He'd wronged her, and he knew if he hadn't, she would've never done that to him. Draco, maybe, but never him. He sighed. He'd done too many things wrong, and he wanted to make up for it. "Happy birthday, Jolie," he said to her, smiling, tilting his head to the side.

I rolled my eyes at him. Fred and I both almost killed him for coming. But we both knew that Alex would at least want him here, and besides, Cormac brought him with him. Couldn't exactly say no. I put him in a Dodo costume for that, though, and it made me laugh greatly. "Well!" Fred suddenly interrupted, "Absolutely Alice! What would you like to do first?" he grinned, obviously trying to keep her attention off of Marcus, "It is all up to you!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 am

I turned to see Marcus in a couture version of Absolem's costume and I couldn't help but smile at him. He looked very handsome in it, I could feel myself blushing slightly though I really hoped nobody else would notice. I went over to him and hugged him.
"So nice of you to come celebrate after that little prank I pulled on you," I let go of him and smiled, then nodded at Cormac, "hello Dodo."

He rolled his eyes, clearly hating the costume. But he was willing to do anything to win Maria back, even if it meant dressing up like a fool, Maria was a special girl and he had to comply with her special demands.

"I want to open presents first!" I said when I turned to everyone smiling, walking over to the mountain of gifts I could tell most were from my family; those I pushed aside for now. "Huhm... Let's see..." I picked up a box and read the name on the tag with a smile, "oh look! It's from the White Rabbit!"

Lee grinned though it didn't last too long since Angelina was giving him the stink eye, she didn't seem too happy with her card costume either.
"Happy birthday, Alice." Lee nodded before sitting down next to his girlfriend.

I smiled and unwrapped it carefully, causing George to groan and take it away from me so he could tear the paper right off.
"Not nice, Georgie!" I sighed but smiled when I saw what Lee had gotten me, a pearl jewelry set. "This is absolutely gorgeous, Leelee!" I said and went over to hug him, ignoring Johnson's groaning.

"Open mine next!" Ron said putting an awkwardly wrapped gift in my hands, I smiled kindly at him before ripping the paper off.

"Blood pops! My favourite! Thank you Ronnie," I said hugging him as well, causing his cheeks to go a bit red.

Harry smiled and handed me a gift that was wrapped nicer than Ron's.
"Happy birthday, I went with the candy theme hope you don't mind."

I shook my head with a giggle.
"Of course I don't mind, Potter, I'm sure Fred will like me just fine with a few extra pounds," I joked and opened it, revealing a jumbo chocolate frog, "good things these only have one jump in them! It's huge!"

Harry laughed before sitting down and Hermione handed me her gift, much better wrapped than the previous two.
"I know you love muggle fairy tales so I thought it would be appropriate with the theme and all."

"Oh!" I said excitedly as I unwrapped it, "The Little Mermaid?" I grinned, "sounds fascinating, though I'm pretty sure the author of this book's never seen a real mermaid, eh?" I said looking at the half normal looking human, half fish creature, "thank you, Hermie!"

"Alright, alright! Mine next!" George said giving me his gift, "clearly this is going to be the most awesome gift you're going to get so I feel sorry for all the gifts that come after this!"

"Oh really?" I giggled taking the box, I was about to take the top off but I thought for a moment, "this isn't some prank, is it?" I raised an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes.
"Really Jolie, as your future brother-in-law I am offended," he grinned checking to see if his brother was blushing, "I wouldn't prank you on your birthday! I have 364 unbirthdays to prank you in!"

I chuckled.
"Alright fine," I took the top off and gasped, "this. is. adorable." It was a cyan miniature puffskein, looking at me with his big pink eyes. It jumped out of the box and got on my shoulder before he began to nuzzle against me.

"It's just a prototype, so if it starts acting weird I suggest you kill it," my eyes widened and he chuckled, "I'm sure you'll be fine, though!"

"I better be or else your brother will be twinless." I joked before petting it, "I'll name it Dinah, after Alice's cat." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:59 am

I couldn't help but giggle out of character-ly at her squeals to open gifts first, immediately taking George's hand and lacing my fingers with his as I led him towards her, swinging out arms back and forth, simply acting like a child again as she started opening gifts. "That is a brilliant book!" I said when she unwrapped the Little Mermaid. "Used to be a fairytale read to me, it was. I love it," I giggled.

George's comment didn't fail, however, when I saw Fred turn a soft shade of pink, "Oh, I think you've gone mad, Hatter!" I said jokingly, causing him to stick his tongue out at me childishly. And I couldn't help but die laughing when Georgey said to kill the puffskein if it started acting weird.

"Alice!" I said dramatically, releasing George's hand and pulling a box out of the pocket of my dress. "Here is your gift. Though I don't think you mighty well deserve it! Humph. Maybe it'll teach you to paint my roses again!" I joked, handing her the box, which, once opened, revealed a detailed drawing of her and Alice; in a sort of casual, soft composure; where Alex was sitting crossed leg on the bed in the Ravenclaw tower, her hair down and long and waving in a very pretty manner around her, holding her wand tip out, which was glowing slightly, with Alice sitting, her nose almost sniffing the wand in a curious manner.

"Oh, Andri. I do hope you very sincerely love it!" I laughed, breaking character as I held unto George's arm, in a very dramatic, ball-your-eyes-from-feels manner, before laughing.

"Okay!" Fred said, grinning, after I regained my composure. "My turn, dear Alice!" he said dramatically, pulling out a gift box and handing it to the girl, "I do hope you quite love it. I think, I think it is a very mad gift for a very mad girl, it is!" he said, all Hatter-like, waiting eagerly to open it, which in turn, would reveal a pendant in the shape of a tea-cup, her name engraved in the front of it, it's silver glinting in the sunlight that managed to seep in through certain spots in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:12 pm

"Yes, Queen?" I giggled as Maria pulled out her gift, "so terribly sorry about your roses, your highness, I'll be sure to mind my own from now on." I smiled before opening the box, and I could feel my heart had skipped a beat at the sight. It was Alice, my baby Alice, curious as ever sniffing the tip of my wand as if questioning the fascinating glow that emitted from it. "Oh Maria, this is gorgeous," I said in awe, "I'm sorry George, but this might just have you beat."

The puffskein chirped as if offended, causing me to giggle. Imposant climbed up my dress, curious like Alice, to see what the fuzz was about. Immediately he gave a long meow, recognizing the black cat, but his attention quickly shifted to the creature on my right shoulder and began to play with it, pawing at it.

George chuckled at his girlfriend.
"Typical, my girlfriend beats me in present giving, every. single. year."

"Because she's just that awesome, of course." I smiled before turning to Fred, whom now gave me his gift. "Well of course it should be a mad gift, we're all mad down here!" I giggled before opening the box, I gasped at the beauty that now graced my eyes. "Fred, this is so pretty," I smiled brightly before turning around so he could put it on, and once he did I turned to hug him tightly. "Thank you so much!" I let go and kissed his lips, and I was quite surprised to not hear Marcus groaning at the sight.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 am

I giggled at Andri's reaction to the gift. "Good!" I said dramatically, "You should like it. After all, it was the amazing queen that made it for you! Humph!" I smiled innocently at her before moving back to George, taking his hand and lacing my fingers with his once again. "Oh, be still, my king. We all know that I'm the best gift giver in the world," I said jokingly, resting my head on his shoulder.

Fred simply laughed, shaking his own. "You're going to have to take up the fire a notch, eh, king?" he joked, winking at the boy before smiling at his girlfriend, happily kissing her back after she opened her gift from him, pulling away and smirking when he saw Marcus looking off to the side and quickly turning his gaze back to the girl. "I'm very glad you like it," he mused to the girl, all sweet-like and stuff.

It was then that a shy little Neville trotted up to the girl, "U-uh. Happy b-birthday, Alex..." he stammered, handing the girl a box before blushing and quickly backing away, it was quickly after that that Seamus bounded up with his, then Dean, then Ginny and so on so forth until there was only one person left, and that person sauntered up lazily, trying to feign an uncaring attitude before popping off a small smile at Alexandria.

Maria tensed slightly, hugging George around his waist before she gave a polite smile, giving Fred a look as the boy stood protectively at Andri's side. Marcus, however, was unphased by this all as he pulled out a small package-slip decorated with wizard-related stickers that he handed to the girl. "Listen," he told her, his voice low, "I want you to have an amazing birthday, okay, Jolie?" he smirked at her before backing up slightly, waiting for her to open the slip, which would reveal a picture of the two, sitting on the tree beside the lake. It was a familiar setting, he knew, but it was also a setting he knew she would remember. As beautiful as she always was, with her head resting on his lap and him making a diadem with flowers around it.

After barely giving her a few moments to take it in, he then handed a small box to the girl, smirking. He knew she was going to react to it very well. "I messed up," he said in a quiet voice, "And I'm sorry," he added on, waiting for her to open the box that would reveal the exact diadem that was being made in the picture. He knew it was going to spark emotions for her, in fact, that's why he waited until he was the last person to give her a gift; because he knew his was the best. With a smile, he gently took the diadem from the box and placed it on the girls head, much to Fred's frustrations. "A gift fit for a princess, I think," he mused, and Fred glared at the boy. But, he did nothing. After all, Marcus wasn't being threatening- yet, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:27 am

"Well of course I like it, it's as awesome as my hatter." I giggled before pecking his lips. I turned to the others as there were still many presents to be received.

I smiled and thanked all of them for their generosity, even if I already had some of the gifts that I got. Of course I didn't tell them, that would be incredibly rude of me, instead I would keep them in a safe place until I could find a good use of them.

And then, it was Marcus's turn.

He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back, I couldn't deny how cute he was when he behaved. In fact I could feel myself blushing a bit as he walked over to me- and I really hoped no one else noticed.

I felt Fred tense a bit, and I was surprised that Marcus didn't react to his protectiveness. Instead he walked over to me and handed me a slip decorated with cute stickers.
"Thank you," I smiled when he said he wanted me to have an amazing birthday, he backed up and I opened the slip and pulled out the picture, immediately I gasped, putting my hand to my mouth in surprise. I remembered this day very clearly, the day we both swore we would be inseparable. We both looked so happy in the picture, free of worry, enjoying each other's company, loving each other like the best friends we were.

I could feel my eyes watered when I looked at him, he handed me a small box and I smiled at him again before opening it, and it was then that I couldn't hold it in anymore, and tears flowed. In the box was an exact replica of the diadem he made that day. And when he put the diadem on my head I lost it.

Escaping from Fred's protective grip I stepped forward to hug Marcus tightly, almost sobbing at the emotions that his gift made me feel. Marcus's gift was the best gift, it brought me back to what really mattered. Our friendship.
"I forgive you," I said in a broken whisper as I cried with my face buried in his chest, taking in his scent, his warmth, his energy. I could feel he was truly sorry, and in all honesty I missed him a lot.

I felt him wrap his arms around me and everyone went quiet, observing us. Only thing I could hear was a grunt of frustration which I guessed came from Fred. He was my boyfriend and the love of my life, but Marcus was in my life before him, and our bond was stronger than anyone could imagine.

George was surprised at the scene, he looked at his brother and saw the frustration on his face. He would have been frustrated too if Maria would have given a stronger reaction to a gift from Cormac than a gift from him. But he didn't know what to do, he didn't want to go over to his brother in fear that it might set him off, but Fred looked so... jealous, he thought he needed to be there for him.

He sighed and looked at Maria, wanting to see her reaction to all of this.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:21 am

Marcus was feeling very cocky right now. He made her feel stuff, and that made him happy. He was on the way to gaining their friendship back. Not only that, but he was getting her back in general. He knew that their bond was the strongest one in the area right now- no one knew her like he did. Even though he betrayed her, he was dedicated to getting her trust back, and if possible, getting her back, and he knew he was on the way to that.

Meanwhile, the rest of the scene was simply in silence, unsure of how to react during such an emotional scene, and Fred grunted, glaring at the boy currently embracing his girlfriend. If it was anyone but Flint, he could handle it; but he could honestly say that he hated that boy. He tolerated him for Andri's case, but that was it.

I had to admit, I hated Flint to. Flint was, not only a jackass, but right now, my mortal enemy. I simply buried my face into George's chest, refraining from pouncing on the boy and kicking him so hard that he would forever unable to use the nads he cares so dearly for. But, I had to push that hatred aside, and after a moment I pulled away from George. "Alright!" I said, getting the attention from the crowd. "Now, the gift-giving has been finished. It is time for Alice to have her cake!" I quickly said, putting my hands on my hips.

Before she had a chance to respond, I immediately went over to the covered cake and put it in front of where the girl sits, grinning happily. "Come on, Alice! Quick, before I get the guards to cut off your head!" I said dramatically, almost pushing Marcus out of the way- but in a very subtle manner, as I uncovered the cake, grinning at the design that took forever to put in place.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:55 pm

It kind of hurt when Maria pushed Marcus aside, I felt like the hug was way too short for my liking. I mean, I had just gotten him back like the old times, it felt like I was being separated from my soul. But the party had to go on, and there was cake to be had, so I wiped my tears and smiled at the blueberry as she led me over to the cake.

It was absolutely adorable, a three layer cake that looked like Wonderland, and in each layer there was little fondant sculptures of all of us dressed up as the characters. On the very top was me with Alice resting on my lap, me falling asleep as I was being read a book by Zara. It was funny though, Zara's sculpture was scowling.
"This is so cute!" I said and took the knife, "let us have cake!"

"No! No, wait!" Lee got up, "we have to sing you Happy Birthday!"

"Oh Merlin, please no." I blushed and buried my head in my hands.

And they all broke out in a chorus of 'Happy Birthday' and I just sat there like an idiot waiting for it to be over. It went on for about a minute before they clapped and the top of the tree of the cake lit on fire.

"Make a wish!" George grinned.

I thought for a moment and blew the fire out, more clapping.

"Now we eat cake!" Lee chuckled.

Ron, naturally, cheered for the fact that he would eat cake now. I giggled as I cut his piece and the other's as well, one by one they lined up for their slice and as usual Marcus decided to go last. I gave him his piece and he sat next to me, which made me pretty happy.

I shot a look at Fred and I could see that he wasn't so happy like I was right now, and it was to be expected. I mean, Marcus did hurt be pretty bad, and Fred is my boyfriend, but what Marcus did was out of pure rage and insecurity. He knew my feelings about Fred and he was afraid of losing me at the time so he reacted the wrong way. He knew it, he accepted it, and he asked for forgiveness which I gave him and now I felt we all needed to move forward and forget the past.

Cormac wanted to get Maria back just as Marcus had gotten Jolie, but he wasn't sure how. There really wasn't a special moment like that in their relationship, in fact, most of their relationship was spent fighting. He sighed and sat down to eat his cake, observing Maria and planing on when to interrupt her conversation with George.

There was one thing he was thankful for though, and that was Maria's aversion to PDA. Otherwise he would have lost his patience already, much like he noticed Fred was.

"Thank you so much, Marcus, you have no idea how much it means to me that you did this." I smiled before embracing him in another quick hug, "and for you to come in costume I know it must have been very hard. But, you look handsome!" I giggled and blushed slightly as I took a peek of his muscles, not wanting to get caught I turned my attention to the plate in front of me and took a bite off the cake. "This is amazing, who made this?" I asked Maria.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:25 am

Marcus was incredibly angered by Maria pushing him away. But. He couldn't do anything about it, not right now, anyways. So he feigned a smile and stood near the girl he was previously embracing, ignoring the glare Fred was giving him as the ginger walked up behind his girlfriend, smiling to her and hugging her slightly as she stopped in front of the cake, happily joining in with the rest of the crowd as they sang along to 'Happy Birthday' to the newly-aged girl.

Fred was happy. Sure, Marcus was a prat, but otherwise, the day was amazing- just like he hoped for. An amazing day for an amazing girl, including himself in the whoops and cheers that occurred as Alexandria blew out the tree-candle, joining in with laughter at Ron's enthusiasm with food, and further as Hermione complained at his insistent desire to perpetually eat.

I grinned at the two, I couldn't help it. They were so cute. A couple in the making, I guarantee it. Alexandria's gaze on Marcus went unnoticed after the boy hugged her back, smiling to himself. "You don't have to thank me," he told her, happily taking his piece of cake and slowly nomming on it. Fred ignored him, though, and smiled at his girlfrend.

"Great day so far, isn't it?" he mused to the girl, then smiled at her questioned.

"I drew the designs," I answered Andri, interrupting my in depth conversation with George over Harley Quinn's harlequin design (mostly on my half) to grin at the girl. "Gave it to the House Elves, and they took care of the rest. Man. I didn't expect for it to turn out as amazing as it did, huh?" she laughed lightly.

"It turned out amazing, eh?" Fred grinned at the girl, before looking back at Andri, kissing her cheek as he nommed on his own piece. "Don't stuff yourself on cake too much though, Alex. We have the whole day full of events," he told her, winking at the girl in a 'You'll have to find out' manner before turning his gaze to the crowd around him, from Cormac eyeing Maria- whom was holding George's hand continuing her rambles of batman and what not; and to Ron, who was complaining about Hermione's constant anger over how much he eats, and finally Ginny... He was still worried over her. She always looked so pale and so fidget-y lately. He frowned and sighed; maybe he and his brothers would have to talk to her soon, or at least Alex and Maria, but... He smiled when she caught his eye, quickly turning his gaze back to Alexandria, smiling at her again. He had to admit, though, despite this years so far drama, he did care for this girl as much, if not more, as he ever has.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 pm

"What are we sitting around here for, then? Let's go!" I giggled before walking on top of the long table, slapping the forks out of people's hands so we could continue with the surprises. Honestly, fixing my friendship with Marcus made me incredibly happy and hyper.

Valentine's Day:

"Love tarts! Get your freshly baked love tarts!" George shouted, as if we needed any more advertising. Students were lining up to buy our tarts by the smell alone. It took us days of eating and smelling the stuff to be at least strong enough not to engorge ourselves.

"How much are they?" Cho asked as she stepped up to the booth.

"Five galleons each," I replied.

"I'll take two," she smiled, I could tell she had evil plans for them but I kept quiet and just took the money. No use in losing a customer.

I hummed to attract the male students, which seemed to be working wonders because we were selling by the dozen. Honestly, who would need so many tarts?
"We've almost sold out, guys." I said counting the inventory, "we've sold 176, only two dozen left."

And in a matter of minutes, they were gone.

"I'd say that was a brilliant success!" George grinned, feeling accomplished as he counted the money, "One-thousand Galleons!"

"Don't go wasting it in Zonko's," I giggled, "maybe you should give it to us for safe keeping," I said, referring to Maria and I.

"Hey, we need to buy the competition's products in order to stay ahead!"

"You've already tried out everything in the store, Weasley," I shook my head as I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33