Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 am

George snapped out of his thoughts when Maria pracially shoved the letter in his face with all the excitement she had, he was stumped until he read that one line and blinked a couple of times.
"Yeah, sure." He smiled at her. He'd been daydreaming a lot lately, ever since he saw that drawing of him he'd just been fantisizing about the two being a couple, it was sort of stupid how much he was falling for this girl now that he didn't have her. But he knew he would eventually, he just had to be patient and wait for Cormac to stick his foot in his ass and have Maria dump him.

George thought for a second and it hit him that he would be agreeing to go to the muggle world to shop with Maria. He smiled to himself, pretty sure that if he told his dad he would want to tag along everywhere they went. He wondered what it would be like, if anything would be remotely close to Diagon Alley.

He petted the owl, who didn't want to seem to leave before he gave her some affection and she flew off, he kept eating his food as he listened to her talk about how exciting the move would be. He smiled, she was so cute when she was excited. But as per usual his smile faded away when Cormac walked over, wedging his way between Maria and him. Oh how George wished he could tell him to piss the fuck off, but he wouldn't, he knew too well what it would bring.

"Good morning, love." Cormac said with a smile, but it faded slightly when he saw how messy Maria looked. "Uhm, did you sleep well?"

-------------------------------------------------
Imposant stared at Marcus as he spoke, before sniffing him and sneezing, followed by a long meow and a hiss. Much like Alice used to do, which caught my attention. Our cats served us as protectors, and the fact that both cats didn't seem to like him meant something was off. I shrugged it off, maybe it was because of his agressive nature.

"Thanks," I said to Pansy with the first genuine smile I was able to give in a long time, "no, my parents know that Alice will be fine, this is Imposant, my little sister Zara's cat, apparently she thought I would need his company more than she did." And that was the truth, now I had a buddy to cuddle late at night.

My stomach felt like it had shrunk again when I realized how much I missed my little sister, she was coming to Hogwarts next year, but it wouldn't come fast enough, she always knew how to cheer me up with her shannanigans, in fact Maria reminded me a lot of Zara. They would get along, I was sure.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:42 am

I squealed when he said yes, "What are you squealing about, Stone?" Lee voiced Fred's thoughts, I simply grinned wider.

"Yeah!" Fred laughed slightly, "Fill us in, will you?" he questioned, wondering what his brother just agreed to.

"I get to see my god family at Christmas when I go to visit you lot," I laughed, motioning to Fred and George, "And my godfather and Anne are going to go look at stuff for their house, and they said I could come along to get furniture for my room, and they said I could bring along George!" I grinned, clapping my hands together happily, "Which will be awesome, because the store I'm going to drag them to has a lot of stuff relating to Marionettes, and owls, and fairytales, and and and," I grinned happily. Fred then laughed.

"You know that dad's probably going to make you guys bring him along, right?" Fred questioned, I merely grinned, sticking my tongue out at him- until Cormac came over, inching between George and I, which made me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"Morning," I smiled at him, deciding to leave it be. I mean, I wanted to sit by George, yes. But he and I made a compromise. I couldn't be as iffy as I usually am. I then pouted, groaning. "Sleep? What is this sleep? Apparently it doesn't exist, because I got practically none of it!" I spoke dramatically, "I mean, first off, it was Cedric this. Cedric that. Oh? Do you think Cedric has a girlfriend? He probably does. It would be wonderful if I was his girlfriend! Oh, did you see him at Hogsmeade yesteday, when that girl threw water on his shirt, and he had to take it off to ring it out? Oh god, I know, right?! Oh, Cedric. Squee. Moan. Other womanly teenage hormonal arousal things words I don't care about." I spoke with the most sarcastic, monotonous voice I could manage.

"And if that's not enough, I ended up sleeping in late, so I had to get a quick shower- and do you KNOW how awful it is to take showers when you have pink hair, just to make sure it doesn't fade out? I swear, I was bathing in ice! And then Cho had to totally walk in on me when I was changing, and that was awkward and painful. And blagh!" I gave a dramatic sigh as I finished recounting the events of this morning until I laughed, "But on the bright side, I get to see the most adorable kids ever alive for christmas!" I Squeed again. Unaware of the light glare that Lee was giving Cormac- or of the one Fred was giving him.

It was mutually decided that no one but Maria liked him in their group of friends. But they just haven't told Maria yet.

----------------------

Marcus narrowed his eyes at the cat when it hissed at him, simply rolling them and going back to eating. Yeah. He hated cats. They were too annoying and entitled.

"Well, he's adorable," Pansy smiled, putting her hand out to lightly stroke the cats ear before going back to eating, "That was really nice of her. Your sisters going to be attending Hogwarts next year, right?" she questioned, "I think I remember you talking about her," she added on thoughtfully.

That was, until Draco came in. And from that, she lost most interest in Imposant and Adri and her sister and started talking to the boy she was fawning over, bursting his ego further.

"What's a cat doing at the table?" Crabbe blurted as he took a seat beside Draco, "Why not put it in the common room? It doesn't have a place over with the food."

"Yeah. It might get hair all over it," Goyle agreed, the two being the gluttons they are.

Marcus simply sighed, then looked to Alex, his hand going around her waist again, "Well, hopefully this'll make you feel better," he told her. "I don't like seeing you upset," he added on, though his tone of voice hinted that it was just because they had an image to uphold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 am

Everyone heard the glass clinking, and they were almost afraid of looking over at the staff table. Dumbledore stood there clinking his goblet with his spoon again, like he had done when Colin Creevey was petrified. I sighed and looked over at him with the rest of the nervous students.

"Due to the attacks to Muggle Borns in the school, Professor Lockhart and I thought it would be wise to go into more detail as to how to defend yourselves against whatever threats may come. Therefore we have moved around some of your classes to accomodate today's dueling lessons. From nine to twelve you will be recieving the classes you would normally take, come here for lunch, and after lunch you will go to your classes until the time of your years to come back here to practice your defensive spells.

From one to two: first and second years. From two to three: third and fourth years. From three to four: fifth and sixth years. And finally, from four to five: seventh years. Participation is mandatory, and anyone who fails your appear will recieve detention and 50 house points taken away from their house."

The Great Hall was now filled with excited chatter, releaved that no one else had been petrified they carried on eating and talking about how awesome dueling will be.

I secretly smiled to myself, this meant Marcus wouldn't be there to hold on to me like a leech, and I could spend some quality time with Fred.

Imposant looked at me with knowing eyes, I swear he could have read my mind because he quickly jumped off of my lap and sprinted to the Gryffindor table where he made his way over to Fred. He meowed at him and rubbed his head against his leg, being all adorable and such.

"Where did that come from?" George said, his attention changing from Cormac to the large and fluffy cat that now played cuddles with his brother's leg.

"I saw two owls leave a box over at the Slytherin table, for Alexandria." Lee said, feeling his face get warm. Hoping the group wouldn't question why he was looking over there so much. "I believe this is what popped out of it."

Imposant got on the table and looked at the group, meowing in a friendly manner before looking at Cormac and hissing at him. After that he went over to Maria and licked her nose before cuddling against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:53 am

"Hear that?" I grinned happily, "Dueling!" I squeed, "With all of my amazing friends! This. Is. EXCITING." I squeed again, before yawning, until I blinked, "Wait..." I looked at Cormac, "We have potions first today, don't we?" I questioned him, and once upon hearing the answer was yes, I pouted, "Noooooo!" I exclaimed dramatically, "Not the wretched class! I will die! It will kill me!"

"You're really hyper today," Fred laughed, picked up. He would be in the dueling without Marcus. With Alex. He sighed happily. He wouldn't had to deal with the leech that's changing his Alex. He could have her for an hour.... And maybe, that hour would be long enough to break them up.

"I'm running off of like, four hours of sleep. Of course I'm hyper! I'm always hyper! Ahhh! Hyperness!" I exclaimed dramatically, before blinking when the cat randomly appeared, then giggled when it licked my nose, "Well, where did you come from little one?" I questioned, picking it up and holding it out so I could see it's face. "You sure are cute. Do you know Andri?" I smiled when it made a meowing sound. "Well, you better get going back to her. You don't want her to get worried!" I spoke, setting the kitty on the ground and letting it run back off to Alexandria.

"That was random," Fred laughed lightly. "Think it'd be Zara's kitten?" he questioned.

I smiled, shrugging, "Might be," I responded- then my attention was averted when I heard someone call Cormac's name- seeing his friends waving him over. "They call you, Cormac! They must need you for something! Quick, before Oz is destroyed!" I joked, before blinking, pointing at George, "By the way! I am almost done with the Thestral drawing thing of ma-doom, I will show you when I am finished. I do not know why I was suddenly reminded of that, but meh! Nargles. I blame nargles."

---------------

Marcus rolled his eyes after the cat ran off, giving a sigh, "Looks like you'll be on your own for that," he murmureed, then looked at her, "I can't keep you from being around... Him," he nodded to Fred's direction, "But I don't want you being all... Close to him. Got it?" he spoke sternly at her.

He had to admit, him knowing she was going to be around Fred pissed him off. And he wished he could keep her from attending, or at least make her go with him. But there was nothing he could do about it, so he'd just have to live.

But that doesn't mean that he's not going to allow her to be close to him. To be affectionate.

He knew, clearly, how she felt about him. He was sure everyone could tell, and that made him insecure about their relationship. He had her, he knew. He was turning her, yes. But until he could get Weasley out of the picture, he would be worried about him. He couldn't lose her. He wasn't going to.

He then smirked, "Hmph. Maybe you'll duel that Mudblood Stoner," he spoke, "I bet you can give it your all," he added on, his hand moving to her lower waist, "Make me proud. After all, you remember what she did to you, right?" he spoke to her, in a whisper. He couldn't control that she made up with Fred. But he wasn't going to allow her to make up with Maria. Not under any circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Lee scratched the back of his head and grinned, feeling mischevous. He shot a look at Fred, as if to follow his lead.
"Hey, Maria... You ever do any drawings of us?" He asked casually. "Of any of us?"

George choked on a piece of toast, Lee had to hit him a couple of times in the back to stabelize him. George raised his eyebrows at him, as if to ask him what the hell he thought he was doing, Lee just winked at him.
"You go around drawing so much, I was wodnering if maybe he had the honor of being in there... Are we?"

George sighed and decided to keep eating his food, waiting to know if Maria would hide the fact that she drew him. If she did deny it, that would mean something really was up.

------------------------------------
I looked at my plate as Marcus spoke and I nodded. He was right, she did do me wrong, and I wasn't about to let her go easy. I petted Imposant when he returned to me and I oberved the Gryffindors. They were all fussing over Maria, when they used to fuss over me. This angered me.

Imposant looked up at me and meowed, I sighed, even the cat could sense I was being a total bitch.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:40 pm

I, too, choked on my food when Lee questioned me about that.

Of all the quesitons...

Fucking Jordan.

"I uh... " I trailed off. I didn't want to lie- but the only ones from our group I've drawn is George. And I don't particularly want to admit as to WHY I draw him. Or why there's more than one picture. And then there's absolutely none of anyone else.

Fred just grinned mischievously, "Yeah," he pushed, "I mean. Come on, practically three years now, you're bound to have a picture of at least one of us, right?" he then winked, "Or maybe a crush?" he added on.

"I... Don't draw people I know, really," I spoke rushedly, laughing sheepishly.

"Not even one?"

"Of you guys?" I spoke, motioning to the three of them, "There's not even one of Cormac in there. Or Andri. Or my Godfamily."

"So, I suppose if you draw a picture of someone you know, they must be really special to you, huh?" Fred pushed, glancing his brother. "Like, really, really special."

I blinked, "Well. Yeah. I mean... What're you guys getting at?" I narrowed my eyes, "You didn't go through my sketchbook, did you? Because if you did, so help me, Fred Weasley, Lee Jordan, I will hex you into next year and back."

"Hey, hey, no need to get defensive!" Fred laughed, putting his hands up, "We're simply curious! Right, Lee?" he smirked at his friend. "Besides, George would never let us go through your sketchbook. You know that," he smirked still.

"...I suppose you're right. Then yeah. And I love you guys, I do, but... None of you are in my sketchbooks," I laughed sheepishly.

---------------------

Marcus smirked. He could tell that his pushing worked, and it worked well. He could see the flames burning brighter, steadier, in the back of her eyes.

"See?" he spoke, nodding to the table, reading her like an open book, "They're all freaking out over her. They should be freaking out over you. They shouldn't even be talking to her, for what she did to you," he smirked, "After all, if a filthy mudblood called you what she did, I would've ditched her already," he added on.

"I mean, after all," he continued, "Look what she did to that Weasley?" he laughed, "It's so typical of them. They should just get out of Hogwarts. This school isn't a place for a mudblood."

"Be careful what you say, Marcus," Adrian spoke up, pointing his fork at the boy, "Otherwise people might suspect you to be the Heir of Slytherin."

"Still. You have to agree with him," Draco defended Marcus. "Everyone's been able to notice that people like Stoner or Granger need to be banned from this school and go back to being their muggle selves. Someone finally decided enough was enough. And I think we all can completely applaud whoever this 'Heir' is."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm

She denied that, and that sent George butterflies to his stomach. So maybe there was that chance that she liked him. But fuck, what could he do now that she was with Cormac? Absolutelty nothing. But he grinned, at least now he had some reasons to believe she actually had a crush on him, like he had on her. He looked over at Cormac and wished with all his might he could break them up. But he would be patient, just like Fred would have to be patient and wait until their plan was put into action. It was sad though, Fred didn't knoww what was going to happen in a bit over a month, he didn't know that soon might come the happiest day of his life.

Lee rolled his eyes at Maria.
"How is it possible that you've never drawn such handsome men such as us, huh?" He questioned with a chuckle. "Look at all this muscle!" He pointed to his flexing arm and winked at her. "Lots to draw over here."

George laughed at Lee before standing up and flexing his own muscles.
"But check out these babies, eh? More to draw here."

"You wish, Weasley." Lee laughed. "I'd qualify as a masterpiece, museum quality."

--------------------------------------------------------
I stiffled a laugh. Marcus being the Heir of Slytherin? He had better chances of winning the lottery, and no one had won the galleon pot in decades. I looked at him and kissed him so he would quit his ramblings about mudbloods. Sure Maria was a bitch, but I didn't agree with getting out all Muggle Borns from the school, after all, if it weren't for Hermione's cleverness Harry would probably have not been able to save the day last year.

I looked at Lee flexing his muscles at Maria, and I glared at him too. He used to worship me, now he was showing off for her? At least Fred wasn't doing the same thing, I would have gone straight over there to tell him a thing or two. My eyes softened when I saw George showing off as well, at least he was doing something to get what he wanted, even though the girl he loved was taken.

I sighed, love sucked.

"I don't mind if a few Gryffindors don't fuss over me, I've got the whole school practically kissing my feet." I said to Marcus, hoping my ego would calm his nerves.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing when the two started flexing their muscles- Fred following my lead and laughing as well. He would join in, but glancing over to Andri, he knew whom he'd rather be flexing his muscles for.

"Okay, boys," I spoke, laughing, shaking my head, "I admit. From an artistic point of view, you would be awesome to draw, Lee," I told the boy, "And you as well, Fred. But out of the three of you, I'd rather draw George," I laughed slightly.

"George? Why him and not me? We're practically identical!" Fred joked, interrogating the girl further.

This, however, just made me blush, causing me to look down in a shy manner- which made Fred smirk. He'd manage to get me to cower into my shy composure. That had to say something. "No you're not," I laughed slightly, "You guys might be, technically, identical twins. But if you look at the details, you two look virtually nothing alike," I explained carefully, aware of their eyes on me.

"Okay..." Fred started, "Then, why him and not me?" he added on, grinning at his brother.

"Because he's simply... More... Artistically... Compell..ing- hey look at the time. It's near time for class! I'm going to go see if Cormac's ready to go!" I quickly stood up, "See you guys at lunch!" I added on in a rushed manner, before quickly walking towards Cormac, leaving the three with a blush.

"You hear that, Georgey?" Fred laughed, smirking, his arms crossed in a cocky manner. "Whatcha think of that? You're more 'artistically compelling' than your darling brother." He laughed, "And we all know that classes don't start for another fifteen minutes."

--------------

Marcus smirked when she kissed him, happily kissing back until she pulled away, going back to eating as Draco and Adrian further discussed the events of the muggleborn attacks. He then proceeded to laugh when she spoke up again.

"That's true," he agreed, "They're worshiping our feet. They all love us. Who cares about a few stinky gryffindors and a ravenclaw?" he murmured, his hand around her waist, glaring at Imposant when the kitten hissed at him for touching Alexandria.

"After all, if we just snapped our fingers, we'd have the whole school begging to carry us to our classes," he winked, before finishing his food, and nodding to her, "So, Alexandria, would you like me to walk you to class? Or would you like to drop... Imposant off, first?" he spoke, trying to keep his voice steady, to not show any form of irritation.

After all, he was trying, subtly, to influence her to his side. And though she was still mostly on it, there were those few wandering specs her had to get rid off.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm

George was blushing, he was actually blushing. He bit hiw lower lip trying not to show the excitement he felt, Maria did like him, all this being patient wasn't for nothing. He had a reason to fight, and damn it, he was going to fight for her! He was right now trying to come up with a strategy for breaking them up. But it would be hard, Cormac had changed Maria, maybe not like Marcus had changed Alex, but still he changed her. Meaning it would be harder now than ever to break them up. But there had to be a way...
"Of course I am, just look at this handsome face." George winked at his brother before laughing at himself. "I've got to break them up..."

"And how do you expect to do that?" Lee asked, suddenly feeling like cupid for being involved in both Maria's and Jolie's plans of relationships. He felt like he had power over their destinies, which made him feel kind of cool. "I mean, Maria is trying to change for Cormac, so you should probably act quick or she'll be glued to him like spell-o-tape."

"I know, I know..." George groaned, he definitelly didn't want that to happen. He looked at his watch and sighed, it was already time for class, they would have to talk about this later.

---------------------------------------
Cormac smiled when his darling girlfriend went over to him, quickly he took her waist and glently made her sit down. As he ate his arm never left her, keeping her securely next to him. Once he was done eating he cleared his throat and smiled at Maria.
"Love, these are my friends. I'm sure already familiar with Percy, seeing as the twins are your best friends, and this is Ritchie, Lavender and Romilda."

Lavender and Romilda didn't seem particularly happy that Maria was sitting with them, but they gave the best smiled they could muster to try and get along with her. They both had their eyes on Cormac, they didn't think it was fair that after years of being his friends, this girl would get him in the end.

"Yes, we've met, previously." Percy said with a nod. "Ususal trouble maker, hopefully now that she's by your side she can give a good example."

Ritchie nudged Percy and shook his head at him, he didn't seem to talk much.

Cormac cleared his throat yet again, and stood up.
"I believe it's about time we go to class, eh?" He smiled at Maria, hoping she hadn't taken Percy's comment to seriously.

--------------------------------------------------
I nodded at Marcus and stood up, Imposant quickly placing himself next to my feet. "I think it would be a good idea to leave Imposant in the common room, wouldn't want him to get petrified as well, right?" I said with a faint smile, my mind going back to my poor Alice, hoping she was okay and that dog wasn't using her as a chew toy.

With that we made our way to the common room so we could hurry to class.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:16 pm

I felt awkward, around his friends. Ritchie seemed okay enough, and I loved being a brat around Percy. But Romilda and Lavender- with their googly eyes on Cormac and their glares on me, made me uncomfortable. I merely ignored them and grinned at Percy, sticking my tongue out at him, "Oh, come on, Percy," I spoke, "You know you love my tricks and jokes. After all, without me, Hogwarts wouldn't be near as entertaining as it is!" I laughed lightly.

After three years, practically, of knowing the twins, I've learned not to take him seriously.

I then nodded at Cormac. "Yup! Have been. Flabbergasters back there keep interrogating me about drawing. I think they're trying to get me to draw a picture of their muscles for them to admire forevermore." I laughed, but then happily stood up to go to class with him, smiling at Ritchie, sticking my tongue out at Percy and giving a polite nod to Lavender and Romilda before we went off to our first class. Potions. Great.

----------------------

"Excitement!" I squeed, clinging unto Cormac's arm, as we entered the Great hall. "I get to fling hexes and curses at people without risking to get into trouble! Ah! I can't. Freaking. Wait!" I giggled happily, in a very tomboy manner. "Now, if only Ron was here so I could torment him..." I mused thoughtfully, letting out a small laugh, but grinning nonetheless.

I then sighed dramatically at the big group, "I didn't realize how many third and fourth years there where here- oh hey. There's Fred and Lee!" I nodded excitedly, tugging on Cormac's arm and dragging him with me. I was being very hyper right now. Literally. There was a legit bounce to my step.

I think my violent nature was making me hyper.

"Leeeeee! Freddddwarrddd!" I exclaimed, momentarily tackling the two in a combined glomp.

"Whoa! Hi, Maria. You're hyper right now," Fred laughed as I let go of them, moving back to Cormac.

"I get to practice violence! Yes. I am hyper. Hey, where's your devil of a brother? Is he scheming something again? Or is he arriving fashionably late? Hey, I wonder when this is going to start. What about you, love? Do you wonder that too?" I questioned, my attention going back to Cormac.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:36 pm

"Jeez, I'd be afraid of being paired up with you." Lee joked with a laugh at Maria, she seemed a bit too excited about dueling, and he didn't really want to be at the other end of her wand.

Cormac nodded and maria with a smile, trying to not let her hyperness get on his nerves.
"I'm sure it won't take long, just until everyone gets here and then we can begin." He said calmly. He didn't really want to duel, he wasn't the best at defensive spells seeing as he hardly payed attention to classes anymore, being focused on Maria and all.

------------------------------------------------
"Maria likes me." George blurted out to me, I looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him before chuckling.

"My dear George, if you're aware of that just now, you're so incredibly late on the news." I said to him and I unbottoned the first two buttons of my shirt. Just because Marcus wasn't around didn't mean I could let my guard down, there would be Slytherins in there who looked up to me, or rather looked at me to be the sexiest and prettiest girl in Hogwarts, I couldn't let Marcus down.

George rolled his eyes at me.
"What, you gonna hike up your skirt too?"

I looked at him and looked down.
"Excellent suggestion!" I said as I did so. "Thanks."

George decided to ignore me.
"You don't get it, Maria has a drawing of me on her sketch book, and she says she doesn't draw anybody. She said she didn't have a drawing of me but I saw it, and if she's trying to hide it that means she has a crush on me."

"Yes, George, she's head over heels for you," I said to him with a sigh, "but she's also starting to fall hard for Cormac, and if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up to much on being with her. She's turning into a bigger bitch every second."

George smacked his forehead and ran his hand down his face in frustration.
"No, Alex, she's just avoiding you because you've become increasingly intimidating." He looked at her from head to toe. "And a slore."

"I have to, it's my job." I snapped at George.

"You know what, whatever, I'll talk to you later." He said and walked in the Great Hall.

I sighed and looked down at Imposant, who almost scratched my eyes out when I attempted to put him in my dorm.
"Are you ready?" I asked, to which he replied with a short and cute meow. I walked in.

-------------------------------
"Hey guys." George said excitedly. "Who's ready to duel the amazing George?" He was cocky now, when it came to compettitions he always was.

"I bet I'll win against you." Lee said, just as cockily.

"Oh, another bet, huh? 50 galleons to the winner."

"You got it."

Cormac rolled his eyes, these people acted so pathetic.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:00 am

I stuck my tongue out at Lee, "Nah. I wouldn't hurt you that badly," I spoke, grinning happily.

"That badly?" Fred laughed, rolling his eyes, "You make it sound like you're some sort of dueling champion," he added on.

"Psh. Psh. Okay, maybe with a wand I'm not THAT great. But if this involved punching and hitting things, then I'd totally win," I grinned, cracking my knuckles to make me seem intimidating- but failing epically, to which I laughed at myself.

"You're a very violent child, you know that?" Fred laughed lightly, to which I stuck my tongue out at him.

"It's better than the way girls typically fight. I mean. Come on. Backstabbing, backtalking, betrayal, other snooty bratty things? Yeah. I'd prefer to land a fist to a face. Makes things much simpler," I smiled happily, then looked at Cormac as he continued to speak, clapping my hands together excitedly, "Yay! Must. Be patient. A little. Longer." I spoke, closing my eyes, in a serious business meditating way, until my attention turned to George as he walked up, grinning when he spoke.

"George!" I laughed happily, proceeding to tackle him with a glomp, "That's for not being here when I attacked Lee and Fred," I spoke simply, before looking at Cormac, and upon seeing his expression, I took his hand, smiling innocently at him.

"Psh," I spoke, "George can beat you, any day," I stuck my tongue out at Lee, laughing, "But I'm not going to get into the betting. When I have to bail your asses out for breaking yourselves with all this betting, I need to have some form of money, yeah?" I joked.

"I'll be back," Fred spoke, distractedly, walking over as he saw Alexandria walking in, frowning at how... Unmodest she looked. He thought, maybe, she wouldn't be so provocative since Marcus wasn't around.

Maybe she's changing a little too much.

"Hey, Alex," he greeted, giving her a tight, quick hug before smiling at her, "Are you ready for the duelings?" he spoke, "Lockhart might be a cruddy teacher. But at least he put together something fun, yeah?" he tilted his head to the side, then sighed, his attention going to the group behind him, before looking back at Andri, then at Imposant.

He grinned, "So, you said his name was Imposant, yeah?" he questioned, cautiously picking up the cat and petting him, "We were wondering if this was Zara's kitten," he spoke, nodding back to the group behind him, "He's absolutely adorable. I have to say though, he doesn't match you," he winked, "Though, that might just be your veela blood." He joked.

After a moment, he finally sighed, "Do you want to go over there?" he questioned, nodding to where Maria, Cormac, George and Lee were. "I think they'd be happy to see you. At least, I think Lee and George would. Maria's pretty hyper right now, though, I warn you."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 am

People calling me a veela pissed me off, but since it was Fred I let it slide. There was no way I was going to fuck things up with him too. I smiled at him se he petted Imposant.
"Well, no cat can match Alice's cuteness, and Alice's cuteness comes from being around such a pretty owner as me." I joked.

Imposant purred in Fred's arm, amazing how quickly he got along with him, seeing how he would hiss at Marcus whenever he got close to me.

I looked over at the group and sighed, sure Lee and George would be happy to have my company, but Maria? Shit, Maria was hyper right now, which was more than likely to piss me off even more since she didn't know how to hold her tongue when she acted like that. But I looked at Fred's pleading eyes and I nodded, crossing my arms as we made our way to the other side of the stage.

They all got quiet once I reached them, Cormac glared at me, Maria didn't look at me, and Lee just stared at me. If it was a good stare or a bad stare I wasn't sure yet. He went over to hug me, I saw him frown as he let go.

"What is it?" I asked Lee, he was usually so happy when he was around me, frowning was new.

"You've gotten so... tiny." He said to me, immediately I felt selfconsious, I put my hair over my shoulders so they couldn't see my waist that well. "Almost poked my eye out with your cheek."

I rolled my eyes at him and decided to take it as a joke.
"Well, now I know what to do when you get handsy." I winked at him.

He chuckled, but I couldn't really get a genuine laugh from him.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 am

I bit my lip as I watched Alexandria and Fred walk up to us.

Okay, Maria. Tone it down. We don't want any more drama until halloween. Right?
Right.

So, with a smile, I moved behind Cormac, hugging him around the waist, "Behave, love," I whispered in his ear, resting my chin on his shoulder- you know, the best I could, with me using only my toes to support myself, "She's okay. I mean. I'm fine, see? Seeeeee?" I giggled lightly, going against my normal judgment and kissing inbetween his jawbone and cheek, knowing that would relax him a bit before I let go of him, going back to my normal height, walking beside him again, keeping my eyes locked to the ground as they walked up.

Fred smiled lightly when Alexandria agreed to come over with them. He knew it'd be tense. But if tense is what they had to go through until Maria and Alexandria made up, then that's what they would do. He knew it'd be for the better, and he knew that they knew it, too.

He frowned firmly, though, when Lee pointed out her weight, and instinctively, her put an arm around her waist, which made his frown more intense, feeling her ribcage, "He's right. You've gotten really tiny," he murmured to her. "Have you been eating, Alexadnria?" he questioned her.

I bit my lip. I was worried, because after Lee had pointed it out the other day, I noticed. But I also knew that if I said anything, it would cause drama. But... "I think-"

I was cut off, though, when Lockhart's voice sounded out.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our... Well. My," he winked, flashing a toothy smile, "Dueling class. Well our first and second years did splendidly, but I'm sure our more experienced, third and fourth years will do just as magnificantly!" he winked again.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Lockhart," Snape's voice interjected, the teacher noticably irritated with the DADA cocky assed smile-whore, "We wouldn't want anymore... Accidents."

"...Yeah, well..." Lockhart blushed, sending a glare to Snape, "I'm sure you'll excuse me, Professor, but that was a mistake on your part, as well," he said, then turned to the group again before the potions master could retort.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 am

Cormac relaxed himself, fuck the Slytherin, Maria was actually showing him affection in public. He grinned and gave her a squeeze, wanting to kiss her so desperately but restrained himself to avoid getting screamed at later. He looked over to George who was staring daggers at the two. He simply chuckled and grinned at him before turning his attention to his girlfriend once more.

George took a deep breath, he'd have her soon enough.

"Yes, I have," I said, considering getting away from Fred so he couldn't feel my bones any longer, but I decided against it. Having Fred so close to me made me feel comfortable and warm, I simply wrapped my arm around him too. Hugging him to me.

I was glad Lockhart spoke, though, interrupting Maria. The last thing I wanted to hear was her critizicing me again, I almost glared at her. But I had to be good around the group, I didn't want us to fall appart because of me.

Snape took a deep breath through his nose, attempting to calm down. One hour in the same room with him was enough to drive him mad, and he had to spend another 3 hours listening to his rubbish. He made a mental note to tell Dumbledore to never pair them up again, ever.

"You'll be going up in groups of two, and you'll be using defensive spells only. Got it? We don't was any more snakes crawling around, now, do we? Remember to bow!" Lockhart grinned as he looked at his list. "First up we have Cho Chang and Lavender Brown."

I snickered at the first pair, it was pathetic, really. What on earth did these two girls know about dueling. This was bound to be funny.

They both stepped up to the stage and bowed at each other before taking a few steps back, Cho quickly pointed her wand.
"Experliarmus!" She shouted, knocking Lavender's wand from her hand.

I reaised an eyebrow, maybe Cho wasn't as dumb as she seemed.

"Wonderful, Cho, wonderful!" Lockhart said with his usual grin, Cho batted his eyelashes at him before walking off the stage.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am

I smiled lightly and rested my head on Cormac's shoulder for a brief moment, watching the little... Bickering session between Snape and Lockhart, emitting a small laugh until he announced Cho versus Lavender. "Go Cho!" a voice called out in the crowd, to which I laughed slightly, when Ramilda's voice called out for Lavender to win.

"Five points to Ravenclaw!" Lockhart then announced after Cho walked off the stage, before he observed the crowd, "Alright," he grinned, "Now," he started, "I think we should honor the Ravenclaw a bit more! As well of the Slytherin, of course," he added on, "Maria Evelyn Stone and Alexandria Soleil Jolie, would you please come up unto the dueling podium!"

I could feel my eyes widen, and my gut fall. Out of all the people. Out of everyone. It had to Be Alexandria?

The girl who was particularly... Immortal compared to me, when it came to defense?

The girl who was also very.. Impusive and bitchy when she's angry. And the person she just so happens to be angry at was me?

I literally felt myself pale.

"Maria?" Fred spoke, breaking me out of my paralyzed state, "Go on," he murmured. He felt a bit nervous, as well.

"Oh, uh.. Yeah," I murmured, taking a deep breath and walking up unto the podium stage thing, across from Andri, my wand gripped in my hand, though I could feel my hands sweat.

Fred sighed, watching the girls up on the stage. He was scared. He wasn't sure what either of the girls would do. Knowing Maria, she would tone herself down, and sort of cower- unless Alexandria pissed her off. In which case, Maria could get violent.

However, with how Alexandria's been acting lately...

Meanwhile, Cho was venturing her way over to the group Maria and Alexandria just left, one goal in mind.

She normally didn't worry about this stuff. What occurred in others relationships that she wasn't friends with didn't matter to her. But when it got to the extent she thought it was... Well... Yes. She was worried.

"George?" She spoke to the Weasley twins, hoping to get the correct ones attention, "I need to talk to you."

She then turned, walking out of hearing range of the crowd, aware of the Weasley boy following her, she then looked at him seriously. "I don't normally care about this stuff. But I know you're close to Stone, and... I think the whole school knows how often her and Cormac tend to fight, and... I might just be listening to rumors- but have you noticed anything... Particularly... Violent about him?" she questioned in a hushed whisper. "I mean... I walked in on Maria changing earlier today.. And she had this... Frightening bruise on her stomach- about here," she put her hand on the right portion of her gut, about an inch away from her belly button, "And I... I know she wouldn't tell me. But do you know if anythings going on? I mean, I may not like her much, but that doesn't mean I want her to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 am

"Jolie! Jolie! Jolie! Jolie!" The Slytherins chanted as I walked up the steps to the stage. Why did it have to be Maria? Why couldn't it be someone else? Marcus would be expecting me to kick her ass, and I had quite a few witnesses who'd tell on me if I didn't live up to his expectation.

"You teach that mudblood!" One of them shouted, I rolled my eyes at him and shot him a nasty look, immediately he cowered behind his friend.

George walked over with Cho and tried to hear her over the noisy Slytherins. He thought he was misunderstanding her until Cho pointed at her stomach, he looked over at Cormac and glared at him. His pulse raced, anger surged. Oh God he hoped he'd be the one to duel Cormac, he really, really wanted to kick his ass.
"Thanks," he said to Cho and smiled at her, "Maria wouldn't have said anything to me either, I'm glad you at least care about her a little bit. I'm sure she'll be greatful in the long run." It was so hard to be sweet when all he could think about was torturing McLaggen. How dare he hurt Maria? He didn't deserve her, and he was gonna make damn sure he didn't have her.

He sighed, maybe he was getting a bit ahead of himself, maybe it was an accident? He'd have to get more information before actually beating the crap out of Cormac, sometimes things could be misunderstood, and with his source, he was betting it wasn't entirely what it pointed to be.

He moved back over to his brother and, ignoring Cormac, decided to keep his eyes on the girls. He had a bad feeling about this.

Maria and I bowed and took a few steps back, the Slytherins kept cheering, the preasure was on. Quickly I wipped out my wand and began to fling every spell I could think of towards her.
"Supplantare! Everte Statum! Voterrilulcer! Stupefy!"

"Enough!" Lockhart shouted, but I wasn't about to leave before winning.

"Experliarmus!"

The Slytherins went crazy and shouted with excitement, until Professor Snape began to walk over to me, then everyone fell silent.
"Students, you are dismissed." He said slowly, glaring at me.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 am

"You're welcome," Cho smiled weakly, "I just wanted to let you know- in case it was serious," she spoke, then nodded a quick goodbye to George and walking off towards her group.

Fred looked at his brother when he walked up, his eyebrows scrunched into confusion, "What was that about?" he questioned- then looked over at Maria when he heard the term 'Mudblood' being called out, biting his lip. Whomever he was rooting for, no one had a right to call Maria a mudblood, and that irked him.

I flinched when I heard the nickname I was so commonly called, biting my lip, with my attention turning to that direction for a moment, before quickly looking at Alexandria.

I had a really bad feeling about this.

So, instinctively, I put my left arm over my gut, giving a bow and backing up, quickly pulling my wand out, prepared to block. "Proteg-"

"Supplantare! Everte Statum! Voterrilulcer! Stupefy!"

I yelped when she sent the first of the hexes at me, unable to block soon enough- quickly standing up and about to send a blocking hex when she sent the second one. Then the third. Then the fourth- and next thing I know, I was flung against the wall, gripping my stomach and my head, more aware of the dizziness that quickly gathered rather than the voices that picked up around me. If Alexandria really was that mad... Maybe... I don't think we could ever be friends again.

"Well... We'll... Pick up another time!" Lockhart quickly said, "Students, you heard Severus, file out!" he added on, "Go on!" he finally had to say until they all left the room, much to the reluctance of the four the two had left to duel, excluding Maria and Alexandria, and quickly, Lockhart rushed over to me- which I managed to notice. "Come on, Miss Stone. Let me help-"

"Not you," I managed out, "I can help myself, thank you," I murmured, trying to pick myself up- which only succeeded in me plopping down again, the dizziness overwhelming, emitting a groan from my mouth as I tried to blink away the black, which only succeeding in letting a tear escape. Fucking Maria. Quit being weak.

Snape glowered at Alexandria, "What do you have to say for yourself?" he questioned the girl, harshly. "You've succeeded more in harming rather than defending," he added on, "I don't care what issues you have with Stone outside of class, but you are not to take out your frustrations on her, no matter your... Position in this school."

He simply sighed, "Thirty points from Slytherin," he started, "And detention every Sunday and Saturday for the next two weeks," he added on. "Now, if you can control yourself, which I'm sure is a great feat for you," he narrowed his eyes, "You are dismissed. Don't do any more damage on your way out," he spoke, turning to tend to Maria before Lockhart messed anything else up.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 am

I shrugged, at least it was on the weekends, and I didn't have to sign any bloody autographs with Lockhart.

I looked at Maria and felt pretty terrible about what I had done. I walked over to her and gently pushed Lockhart aside before helping her up and making her sit on the side of the stage. Sure I was pissed at her but I still cared about her.
"Next time, be a little faster." I said to her, and I left. Not wanting to create much conversation, it would most likely lead to more insults and a worse fight. I really wasn't up for that.

Slytherins outside were still cheering, and Marcus was standing in front of them. I smiled at them, even though I felt like shit on the inside and walked over to him. Or at least I tried, McLaggen got in my way.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He shouted at me, causing my eyes to narrow at him. "Why do you have to be so fucking stupid, huh!? You don't own the place! Stop being such a fucking bitch!" I chuckled at him, causing him to raise an eyebrow at me. "What the fuck is so fu--"

I punched him square in the mouth.
"Why don't you mind your own business?" I said causally, arms crossed.

The Slytherins all laughed at him, causing him to cower away.

As much as George was pissed at Alexandria, he had to thank her for punching that bastard. He went over to her and crossed his arms too.
"Do you really think that was necessary?" He asked.

Clearly he was pissed at me.
"No." I whispered to him. "Tell her I'm sorry, please?"

George could see the genuine hurt in Alex's eyes and sighed.
"Fine, but just so you know you need to fix things, and fast, if you want to keep us as your friends." He said and left to see if Maria was ok.

I looked at the ground, those words really hurt.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 am

I could barely register Alexandria when she came over and pulled me up, putting me on the stage, but I registered it enough to send her a half-hearted glare. I wasn't mad at her, really. Honestly, I was just sad. No matter what she said, no matter what she did to help, I had lost hope of fixing things with her; her succumbing to the peer pressure was enough to justify that.

"Ah, well.." Lockhart spoke, rushing over after Alex had left, "We should probably get you fixed up, shall well? If I'm correct, and I always am, you may have a concussion, and-"

"Nothing you can do will help her, Lockhart. Now if you excuse me, Miss Stone," Snape spoke up, "Can you walk?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I murmured. "I'm fine, see?" I pushed myself off of the stage, pushing away all pain and all dizziness. "I don't... Uh... Need..." It was then that I felt everything go black.

---

Marcus snickered when Alexandria punched Cormac. It was brilliant. The bloody git was certainly asking it, cursing out his girlfriend. "Hey, Mclaggen," he called, "Quit getting mixed up with the wrong crowd. It's your fault for dating a mudblood!" he laughed, rolling his eyes, narrowing them when George spoke to Alex, then further when Fred came up.

"Alexandria," Fred murmured, "Why did you do that?" he questioned, keeping his tone soft, trying not to upset or piss her off further. "You keep saying how you want to make things right with her- so why-"

"Hey, Weasley," Marcus interrupted, sauntering over, "Go mind your own business," he smirked, about to say something else, when Snape and Lockhart came out of the room, Snape carrying a fainted Maria in his arms, walking past the group, with the hospital wing as his destination.

"Well..." Lockhart laughed sheepishly, "Everyone, you're free for the rest of the hour!" he called, "Sixth and fifth years, I expect you guys next hour, alright? Clear out! Nothing to see here!" he spoke quickly, before rushing off somewhere unknown.

Fred sighed, giving a harsh glare to Marcus before looking at Alexandria, "I know what you told me. And if you want things to go back to before you guys quit talking, you need to apologize soon. I don't think she's going to take it if it doesn't come from you," he smiled solemnly, before turning back to walk towards Lee.

Marcus merely rolled his eyes, "Ha," he spoke, "Why would you want to be friends again with her? She got what she deserved. Like you need to apologize. If anything, she needs to," he spoke, trying to convince Alexandria otherwise, his hand around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 am

"Maybe," I said to Marcus and sighed, I half smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. "I need to get some air, okay? Please, don't follow me? I'll be in the common room in a little while to freshen up before the rest of the classes." I left without waiting for him to answer me, Imposant following my every step, we went to the lake.

I sat under a tree that was near it and began to fling stones at the lake, some of them skipping a distance and others sinking immediately. I looked at my reflection in the water, I looked so bloody bony, and my eyes looked different too. It sort of made me wonder, who was I becoming?

-----------------------------------------
George walked with the teachers, not letting go of Maria's hand and wondering why fucking Cormac wasn't following them to see if he girlfriend would be alright. He sighed, he was a shitty boyfriend and he had no idea why Maria put up with him. He would be such a good boyfriend to her, take care of her and please her in whatever she wanted. He wouldn't do anything to upset her, and he definitely wouldn't lay a finger on her.

"Oh, don't look so glum boy! She'll be fine!" Lockhart said with a smile. "Of course I could have fixed her up pretty quickly, but she didn't want me to. I suppose Madame Pomfrey could help her, though admittedly I think she was in more capable hands with me."

George rolled his eyes, this man couldn't fix a runny nose, much less fix the bruises from Alexandria's blows.

They reached the hospital wing, George was a bit unnerve with all the petrified students that lay on the beds. Pomfrey quickly went over to them, frightened.
"Please tell me it's not another petrification, Severus."

"No," He said as he looked around, "thankfully. No, you see, we were holding the duelings for the third and fourth years, and Miss Stone was at the wrong end of a certain wand. Jolie's wand, to be exact."

She gave a sigh of relief.
"Alright then, put her in one of the beds," she looked at Lockhart, "and let me do my job."

Professor Snape set Maria gently on the bed before fulling Lockhart out with him. George sat on a seat next to her bed and looked at Pomfrey with pleading eyes.
"Is she going to be ok?"

Pomfrey nodded.
"Rennervate." She spoke clearly, and Maria woke up. "I need you to tell me what hurts, dear." She smiled at the girl.

George thanked Merlin that they had taken her to Pomfrey instead of letting Lockhart 'fix' it.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 am

"Alright," Marcus smirked at the girl, letting her walk off, going towards his friends, uncaring of where she went.

Lee, however, did care.

He cared about Alexandria, and he cared about Maria. And he wanted to know what's been going on in Alexandria's head. "I'll catch you later, 'kay, Fred?" he told the boy, before taking stride towards the direction Alexandria went, making sure he didn't lose her- and thankfully he didn't. So following her outside, he smiled sadly when he watched her at the lake, before coming down, taking a seat beside her silently.

"What you did back there was brutal," he started, then turned his glance to Alexandria, "But you look worse than your actions," he added on, frowning firmly, studying her appearance, "Alex," he started, sternly, "What's going on? You've been progressively more aggressive, you're acting like you rule the place, and you've barely been eating. I'm not going to let you pass off some half-assed excuse. What's up?"

-------------

I groaned slowly when I felt myself regain conciousness. But why? The blackness was so inviting... So...

"I need you to tell me what hurts, dear."

I hadn't realized I opened my eyes. But upon realizing this, I saw the face of Pomfrey looking down at me, the outline of the hospital wing coming in shortly after- and the registering of a hand in mind- probably Cormac. Then her question registered in my head.

"Hurt?" I managed out, "I don't know what you're talking about," I started, pushing myself up into a sitting position, "I've had worse. Nothing-" Immediately, I grabbed my gut with my free hand, plopping back into a laying position, "Fuck!" I cursed, before groaning, "What is pain. I don't even. Agh. My head," I quickly said, moving my hand to my head- the one being held tightening it's grip on the hand. "Okay. Well. Most of everything," I finally managed out, keeping my eyes shut tight, trying to banish all of the dizziness that started to overwhelm me again. "I feel like I'm spinning. Am I? Was I put on a carousel? Or am I home in that spinny chair? I liked that spinny chair. Don't tell me that Ilijah came back to life and decided he was going to torment me again, right? He better not have. Otherwise I'll have to kill him again," I rambled, trying to keep myself talking.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 am

Admitedly, Lee was the last person I would have expected to follow me. Maybe Marcus being an idiot or Fred for being my best friend. But Lee? Totally not. Still, it was nice of him to care, regardless if he was crushing on me or not, he was worried about me. I smiled at him and took hold of his hand. I needed comforting.
"Being in a relationship with one of the most popular boys in school isn't as amazing as it's cracked up to be," I began, deciding I should tell Lee everything. Hopefully he wouldn't judge me. "there's a lot of pressure that comes with it, I need to act like the queen so people feel inferior and worship us, but I feel that's not even the worse part. Marcus... he keep pressuring me into having sex with him, and I really am not ready.

"Plus he wants me to stay away from Maria because she's a 'mudblood', he's been egging me on to be bratty towards muggle borns, and to make those who stand up to me regret it. Marcus is a pretty agressive guy, and to be honest I'm a bit scared of what might happen if I do something to anger him. So I have to be on my best behavior, or at least what he thinks it's best behavior.

"And everything's basically going to shit just because I wanted to make Fred wish he was with me. That's why I've not been eating, that's why I've been dressing up so provocatively, to make him see what a good and attractive girlfriend I could be. But Marcus just decided to use all that to his advantage and now I'm in trouble and I don't know what to do."

I took a deep breath, trying not to cry in front of Lee.
"I've felt like I've lost control of everything."

-----------------------------------------
Pomfrey nodded and waited until Maria stopped talking for her to continue.
"Episkey." She said, trailing her wand over Maria's body as she repeated the spell, making sure the less serious injuries were fixed, before going over to her and examining her body. "It seems like you have a broken rib, Miss Stone."

George frowned and sighed. This was worse than he thought.
"It's fixable, right?" He asked.

"Well, if I could make Harry grow bones on his arm, I'm pretty sure I can fix this." She smiled at the boy, touched by how much he cared about his friend. "But I'll need you to make her sit up, and I'll need her to take off her shirt so I can put the bandage on." She looked at the girl. "Would you mind, Stone?"

George blushed, he had so much respect for Maria he didn't know if it was appropriate for him to be there, but Pomfrey needed his help. He simply closed his eyes and waited for Maria's answer.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 am

Lee nodded thoughtfully, listening to the girl as she spoke, before embracing her in a tight hug, "I am so, so sorry, Alex," he murmured to her, but then let go of her, his hands on her shoulders, "But if being with Marcus is doing this much to you, you need to break up with him. You need to ditch him. If you're that scared of him, make sure we're around you. I... I don't like seeing you like this," he bit his lip.

"I don't like seeing you not eating. I don't like seeing you flaunt yourself off so badly. You're not like this- this isn't you. We're all worried about you, Alex- Fred, George, me, even Maria," he sighed lightly, "You conforming and dressing in... This manner isn't what's going to make Fred fall for you. Besides, that probably happened a long time ago. I know you don't want to listen to what I'm saying, but you need to, Jolie.

"And you haven't lost control of everything. You're the one that made up with Fred. You're the one that's still trying to keep up the friendship with us." He then hugged her again, "I know you and Maria are having issues. But that's not going to change unless you can suck up the pride that Marcus has so thoroughly engraved into you and work on getting things fixed. She's willing to- I know she is. She's just waiting for you to be just as willing," he sighed lightly.

"But please... Please, Alexandria," he spoke, "Promise me you'll start eating. If you don't, I'm going to take a spoon and shove nutrition down your throat. And do you really want me doing that?" he smiled lightly, then frowned, "I want you to sit with us tomorrow morning, at least. If you don't want Maria around just yet, I'm sure she'd be willing to sit with Cormac so that there won't be any tension. But please, at least, sit with us. We need you, as much as you need us."

------------------

I groaned when she said I had a broken rib.

I mean, I know it was bruised. Fuck, I know it was hurting. And throbbing. Quite often.

But broken? The most I would've guessed was fractured. Or simply slightly damaged.

Fuck, this was going to be painful.

Immediately, though, my gaze turned when I heard George's voice- only to see him in the place where I had suspected Cormac. To see him being the one holding my hand, and to see no sign of my supposed 'boyfriend.'

But despite the fact that I should be mad at Mclaggen, I couldn't help but smile at George, tightening my grip on his hand.

"Wait, sitting up?" I questioned, "I don't know. Do you think you could just levitate me?" I spoke, looking at the Pomfrey, then groaned when she shook her head no.

"Do I mind the pain? Yes. Very much. Do I mind him seeing me without my shirt? Fuck. He's my best friend. Like I give a damn," I spoke, then smiled when I saw her expression, "Hey. I'm in pain here. That permits me to cuss in front of adults," I defended, then sighed dramatically, looking at George, "Open your eyes you. I'd rather you be here instead of the boy who's supposed to be my boyfriend for this," I laughed jokingly, before letting the two help me sit up, digging my teeth into my lower lip as I tried to push back the pain. "I'm going to need help with the shirt, though. Unless, you know, you want me to be a tangled mess of nonsense. I'll be like a pitless hole of nothing," I joked, raising an arm to try and do just that, managing to get the bloody uniform shirt off with the two's help; aware of the Quidditch themed bra that was blatantly revealed.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 am

I hugged Lee back, we were really good friends before, but somehow I felt we connected more right now. It was so nice to feel bonds being strengthened instead of destroyed, I didn't want to let go of him, and from what I could feel he didn't want to let go of me either. So I just stayed there, hugging him with my eyes closed, some tears maganing to escape. I twirled one of his dreadlocks with my finger as I attempted to relax myself.

It wasn't that I didn't want to make things work with Maria, I just couldn't bring myself to look at her anymore. I was sure I'd inflicted a lot of damage and pain on her just a few minutes ago, I wasn't sure she'd really want to mend our relationship after today. I felt like shit just thinking about it. So many petrifications going on, and I decide to pick on my muggle born best friend? What kind of heartless bitch was I to do something so horrible? I suppressed a sob before sighing.

"I'll sit with you guys." I said as I slowly let go of Lee, I wiped my tears and looked at my hands. "I... I wouldn't mind sitting with Maria, but I'm pretty sure she'll want to be as far away from me as possible. And honestly I wouldn't blame her." I decided to move the subject away from Maria, it was pretty painful. Instead I smiled at him and bit my lower lip. "Do you really think Fred might like me?"

------------------------------------------------
George laughed before opening his eyes. She might have been hurting terribly, but her sense of humor never went away. He frowned though, when he and Madame Pomfrey both lifted Maria's back from the bed. He held her while she took off the shirt, revealing a bra that he found both amusing and cute, his eyes then trailed down to the bruise Cho had told him about. Anger flared once again.

"Ferula," Pomfrey said pointing her wand at Maria's torso, just as clearly as she had with the spell before. From her wand emerged a bandage and a splint, which wrapped around Maria's ribs, so the bones would stay in place. "You may put her down now."

George nodded and gently placed Maria back on the bed.
"Sorry," he said, in case it hurt her to be moved so much.

"Nothing left to do now but give you some Skele-gro and keep you here over night." Pomfrey said as she looked for the green bottle. "I'm warning you, it tastes terrible so you better down it all in one gulp." She gave her a cup with the potion in it. "Potter spit his out, it took forever to get his arm fixed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next