Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:30 am

"She's been through a lot." Aniya said and sat down next to Louis. "Please don't ask her about it, though, please?" She looked at all her friends. "She'll tell us everything when the time is right, but for now, let her take care of it on her own."

"I just wish there was some way we could help her." Fred said with a frown and sighed before aking a sip of his pumpkin juice.

Ted coughed again and began to scratch his hand.
"Well she just met all of us pretty much, we're tight, but we still don't fully know her or Aniya." Ted gave Aniya a weak smile. "Patience is key."

Patience is key.

The words reminded her of what she had heard earlier from Sin's classroom.
"I wonder what they were talking about..."

"What who were talking about?" Dominique asked, her voice bringing Aniya back to the present.

"Oh, nobody, it's nothing." She smiled at the second year Gryffindor.

"Well, we'll be leaving now." George said and waved to them all. "I'll be sure to leave you a little something from the shop," he then looked at Fred. "Don't go using all the fireworks in one day, the greated prankers always wait for the oportune moment."

Fred winked at his father.
"I'll keep that in mind."

Angelina hugged her son and waved everybody off before leaving with Fred.

"Having them here was pretty nice." Victoire said and went over to Ted. "Are you alright, darling? Want me to get you some chocolate?"

Ted felt a bit uncomfortable, but he smiled at her.
"I'll be fine, really. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:53 am

Louis raised an eyebrow at Aniya, and then nodded, “Alright…” he sighed softly, and then chuckled at Victoire, “Victoire, he’ll be alright,” Louis spoke to his sibling, before he looked back as he saw Alexius and Harry come back through the door, with her holding a package and then hiding it in her cloak, before she ran back.

Once she made it, show looked at them all, “Uh…” she then motioned for Louis to stand up, and once he did show, she grinned, “I want you four,” she grabbed Fred’s hand and pulled him up, “To come with me, I wanna show you guys something,” she nodded towards Ted and Aniya, then she grabbed motioned for Teddy, Aniya and Louis to follow her, before looking at Victorie, “We’ll be back, don’t worry,” she smiled.

After a moment, she grinned, “Follow me guys, okay?” she told them, before running off, dragging Fred with her as she tightened her grip on his hand, Louis then blinked, and looked at Ted and Aniya in confusion, then shrugged, “Well, come on, then,” he chuckled, keeping the box that she told him to keep tightly and secure before he started running after Alexius and Fred, to wherever she was leading the group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Fred grinned as he was being dragged off by Alexius, but he also blushed, something he hoped she wouldn't notice because it would have been incredibly embarassing.

Aniya followed them and gave a slight laugh.
"Alexius, where the bloody hell are you taking us!?" She asked catching up with her and Fred. "Is this thing so huge you can't let anybody see it? It's not like you're going to give us dirty magazines." She joked, but decided to shut up since she was running out of breath.

After 10 minutes of running, they finally reached the top of a tower, Aniya looked around and grinned, you could see the entire Hogwarts castle plus the lake and the forbidden forest.
"Oh look, there's Hagrid's hut!" She said smiling and fixed her hair since the wind was blowing it in all kind of directions.

Ted looked around as well, but he noticed there was a cell there, he peaked inside and saw all kinds of scribbled on the walls, including a name that was incredibly familiar, Sirius Black.
"You figure this is where they keep prisoners before sending them to Azkaban?" He said.

Fred looked at the cell.
"I guess so." He then looked at Alexius. "Alright, what did you drag us all the way up here for?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Alexius giggled once they reached the cell, letting go of Fred’s hand and looking around, “Well, to answer your question, Aniya…I don’t want anyone else to see, really. Because then they will want to steal them from you and…” she trailed off, and laughed, before taking the package out of her cloak.

“Anyways, I wanted to give you guys something, but you have to PROMISE me never to take them off, okay? If not for me, for yourself, okay?” she looked at them all with a serious look.

“What? Why?” Louis raised an eyebrow at the girl, who shook her head in response.

“Doesn’t matter why, just promise me that, okay?” she repeated, as Louis blinked, looking at the girl curiously before shrugging and nodded, telling her that he promised as she grinned. And after everyone did, she opened it, “I hope that you guys will like them,” she then pulled out a silver chain with a small, flat pendant in the shape of a wolf, then another with one shaped as a fox, another with one shaped as a crow, and finally one with a dove on it, before she hid the package back in her cloak.

“Okay…” she grinned, “I have more, but…I think that you’ll like these the best. That, and they each represent something to me, so I think these fit you guys best,” she grinned, before she walked over to Aniya and placed the one with the dove in her hands, then to Teddy and placed the one with the wolf in his hands, the fox to Fred, and finally the Crow to Louis, “Do you guys like them?” she questioned.

“Also, the reason why the chains are a bit long is so that you can hide them in your shirt if you want, in case you’re all like ‘I am man. Hear me ROAR. Man wears no girlly necklaces,’ and all, so that you can wear them all the time and people won’t know,” she giggled.

“Thanks, Alex,” Louis said, handing the girl the box that had the bear in it who happily took it, “It look’s awesome,” he added on, grinning and putting on the necklace.

Alexius grinned happily, “Remember your promises though, okay? Never take them off at any cost,” she said sharply, before smiling happily at the group and then looking around, observing the tower once again.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:10 am

Aniya put the box containing her Matryoshkas on the floor and took the necklace, she smiled at it as she observed the silver dove before putting it around her neck.
"Thank you so much, Lexi. It's really beautiful. I swear I'll never take it off."

"So you think I'm foxy, huh?" Fred wiggled his eyebrows before laughing and putting it on. "Don't worry, I shall not roar. I shall remain quiet and wear it proudly." He smiled at the younger girl and gave her a brief hug, she wouldn't know if it would make her feel awkward so after he messed her hair around a bit playfully.

Ted looked at it and coughed loudly before smiling weakly at Alexius.
"Thanks." He said trying to sound cocky, instead he sounded as weak as his smile. He put the wolf pendant necklace around his neck and gave a nod. "I swear I won't take it off either."

"Me too." Fred said and took a step back just in case he was too close for the girl's liking.

Aniya picked up the box she had set on the floor and gave Alexius a hug.
"I need to get you something." She giggled and took a step back as well.

"Oh, Ted," Fred said and walked over to him before handing him a chocolate bar. "Uncle Harry told me to give you this."

"Thanks." Ted quickly opened the bar and took a big bite off it, he looked at Alexius after he had swallowed. "So what do these animals mean anyways? I mean, there must be a reason why you gave us each a different animal, right?" He said, his voice sounded a bit stronger.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 am

Alexius giggled happily, “Yay!” she exclaimed, “I’m glad you like it,” she spoke, and then laughed as Fred wiggled his eyebrows, and hugged him back when he hugged her, “Yes, Fred. Sooo foxy,” she joked, and laughed afterwards to make it more provable that she was laughing, she then looked at Teddy worriedly, “Are you feeling okay, Ted?” she questioned.

Louis then spoke up, “Don’t worry, he’ll be fine,” he spoke, and smiled at her, “They’re awesome, Alex,” she grinned happily.

“I’m really glad that you guys like them,” she then blinked at looked at Teddy as he spoke, before blushing and looking to the side, “I relate the animals to certain things. And to a certain factor of you guys,” she explained, as Louis raised an everbrow, and before he could speak up, she continued, “Like, I relate the crow to a family member, meaning, you seem like family to me, Louis,” she smiled at him, as he blinked and nodded, smiling.

“Well, I’m glad that I remind you of family,” he spoke, patting the girls shoulder, “Now I have privlige to do this,” he then laughed, before taking the shorter girl in a headlock and messing up her hair.

“HEY!” She exclaimed, laughing, “Lemme go, you meanie!” she laughed, managing to push the boy off before running behind Fred, since he was the nearing person to her besides Louis, “Save me from the mean boy!” she joked, laughing at herself.

Louis then laughed, rolling his eyes, “Anyways,” he started, as the girl came out from behind Fred, “What does the rest mean?” he questioned, raising an eyebrow as she fidgeted.

“Well, the dove…I relate it to…trust,” she smiled at Aniya, “Like, someone to confide into, without worrying that they’ll take it against me,” her smiled widened into a grin, before looking at Fred, “And I relate Foxes to…well, what you are, a freaking Prankster, no less,” she laughed, “Like, sly…sneaky, because the best pranksters are always sneaky with ther pranks.”

She then looked around the area, and made her way over to Teddy, as if going to ask if he was okay again, “And?” Louis looked at her, “What do you relate to the Wolf?” he nodded at Teddy.

Then, she walked behind Teddy, as if hiding behind him, and she smiled, before hugging her friend from behind tightly, simply saying one word as she closed her eyes and rested her chin on his shoulder, “Protection.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:29 am

Aniya smiled brightly at the explanation of the dove, and how Alexius had related it to trust. Her eyes watered and she blinked repeatedly so no tears slipped, she hugged Lexi again.
"Oh, thank you, Lexi. Really, thank you, not just for the gift but for trusting me." She let go of her best friend and wiped one tear that managed to escape, Ted patted her shoulder and smiled at her.

Fred of course, got incredibly cocky.
"Well, I must admit that I am quite the mastermind when it comes to pranking and being sly and sneaky." He said putting his fist on his chest and arching his back so his chest would be pronounced, looking like a captain. "Amazing, if I do say so myself."

"You'll get a fat head, Fred." Ted joked.

"Har, har, little cousin." Fred said, even though they weren't blood related. "You have yet to see what I have to offer. You've been warned."

Ted rolled his eyes and looked at Alexius.
"Yeah, what does the wolf mean to you?" He asked, with slight caution, hoping she hasn't put together his sickness and the cycles of the moon. He grinned when she hugged him from behind, but his grin turned to smile when she mentioned the meaning of the wolf was protection, he turned around and hugged her. "Thank you." he said before letting go. "And yes, I suppose carrying you around gives you a safe place, huhm?" He joked and grinned again.

Fred bit his bottom lip, but smiled again. Aniya noticed and turned to face them all.
"This was a beautiful moment, but it is getting pretty cold up here. I mean, sure, I'm Russian, but even we Russians need protection against the cold from time to time."

Fred laughed and nodded.
"True, I'm getting goosebumps myself."

"Yeah, we should head down." Ted said and shuddered, now noticing the cold he hadn't before.

They began to walk down stairs, Ted was holding on to Fred for support since he felt his legs could give out at any moment and cause him to tumble down the tower. But they made it safely to the main hall.

"Freddeh!" A familiar voice said.

"Vinceh!" Fred said and greeted his best friend.

"You've been lost, mate." Crabbe chuckled. "If it wasn't for that little stunt you pulled yesterday I would have thought you didn't come back to Hogwarts!"

"Sorry, I've been hanging with the firsties!" Fred grinned, then he looked at his family and friends. "You've already met Aniya, right?"

"Yeah, little miss Aniya." Vincent put his arm around her waist and carried her like a football.

"Vince, let me go." Aniya giggled.

Vincent laughed and put her down gently.

"And Alexius." Fred introduced.

"Oh my, Alexius!" He laughed. "Twinkle can't stop complaining about her, but frankly I think you're a pretty wicked witch. Anybody who can get on Sarah's nerves is my friend." He winked at the girl and gave her a slight punch to her arm.

"And my cousins Louis and Ted."

"Nice to meet you both." Vince grinned, then he looked at Ted. "Mate, you don't look so good."

"Yeah, I've been told." Ted tried to grin back, but he was too tired to do so.

"Little Teddy will be fine." Fred said and patted his back.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 am

Alexius giggled at Fred, rolling her eyes at his cockiness, “Aharharhar,” she grinned, “What Tedster said,” she grinned, and walked over to beside Fred as Louis helped Fred keep Ted up by walking beside the boy, and letting Teddy use Louis as a support, too.

“You know, Alex,” Louis started, as they all walked down the stairs, “You really are a nice person, you know that?” he told the girl, who smiled weakly, looking at the ground.

“Yeah, Quinton told me that, too,” she smiled, and closed her eyes, before sighing softly,and closing her eyes, “He has the lion, which we relate to control and comfort…” she trailed off, smiling slightly.

“Hm…control? Why control?” Louis questioned the girl, who sighed softly.

“Well…” she trailed off, “Let’s just say…he’s been through a lot with me. He knows how to calm me when I’m at my worst- that’s why I relate it to control. He keeps me from going OUT of control,” she spoke cautiously, like she had to choose her words carefully.

Once they got to the bottom of the stairs, she giggled, “Vinceh, eh? Why not Vinciiiiiaaaa?” she joked, laughing, then raised an eyebrow, “Twinkle?” she burst out laughing, “I like it. Think if I called her that it could annoy her even more? If so, mind if I steal it? I’m all for pissing the bitch off, y’know,” she grinned deviously, not noticing the jealous look that Louis had when Vince picked up Aniya..

Louis laughed, “Nice to meet you,” he said to Vince, shaking the guy’s hand before laughing as he punched Alexius’s shoulder playfully, and how she gasped and poked his forehead jokingly, as ‘revenge.’

Alexius closed her eyes, “Teddy will be fine,” she grinned, “Even if I just met him two days ago, I’m sure he will be. He’s like…a protectorrr, invinciblleeee wolfyyyyy protectorrrr,” she dragged her words out, laughing, “He won’t let a simple cold bring him down,” she defended, as Louis laughed.

“Yeah, what Alex said,” he rolled his eyes, grinning, “In a very dragged out motion that I don’t think I could quite copy, but yeah, what she said.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 am

Vincent laughed.
"Sarah might hurt you for that, she almost bites my head off when I say it, but I'm lucky I'm her best friend." He then smiled at Alexius. "But, if you swear you'll run off once you call her that then sure, you may call her Twinkle." He then poked her nose like she had poked his forehead.

Fred laughed and shook his head.
"I fancy calling her Tinkle."

"Yeah, but say it to her face, coward." Vince said jokingly. "Last night we were chilling in the common room, she was angry because of the whole detention thing. I began to sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' and she went absolutely nuts! Something about having to deal with fucktards all day and then having to dear with an 'ignoramus' like me." He shrugged. "But I think we all know she's dying for a piece of the Vincinator."

"Vincinator?" Aniya giggled. "Everybody's getting these tough nicknames, I want one."

"Aniya-lator." Fred and Vince said at the same time, then they laughed.
Aniya rolled her eyes and laughed as well.

Ted laughed but coughed once he did so, he then cleared his throat.
"Sorry about that," he chuckled.

Vince looked at his watch.
"Oh, Fred. I forgot to tell you that we have scheduled Quidditch practice in two hours."

"Quidditch?" Aniya beamed. "Fred, I didn't know you were on the Quidditch team!"

"Gryffindor captain." He winked at the short girl. "Seeker," he added. "One of the most difficult positions."

"Oh yeah, and beaters just float around looking at their asses? If it weren't for beaters and they hard work, Seekers would be Bludger chow."

"It's true." Aniya said with a smile and shrugged.

"Oh, so now Russia as turned on me?" Fred joked. "En guarde!" He took out his wand and pointed it at Aniya. "Rictusempra!"

Aniya let out a laugh so hard it echoed around the hall.
"Please... make... it... stop!" She said between fits of laughter. "It... tickles!"

"Finite." Vince said once he pointed his own wand at Aniya. "Fred, she tiny body can only handle so much laughter, she's been laughing since I got here."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 am

Alexius, however, had been laughing so hard because of their little show that she was literally holding unto Fred for support and had her eyes buried in his sleeve from crying of her laughing, “Oh my god…” she said, “Oh…my bloody god,” she repeated, before smirking at Vincent, “So, how do WE know that that’s not what you secretly do to play quidditch?” she smirked.

“I mean,” she added on, “For all we know, you could have this massive crush on Fredster and stare at his arse all day thinking of how much you’d love to get together with the man and engage in naughties all night long,” she joked, and then burst out laughing at the horrified faces she had got, managing to falling her knee’s and grip her sides tightly, starting to cry from laughter, again.

“….WHY?” Louis said, looking at the girl, who seemed to laugh even more at his question, “Why do you make us think of this stuff? Wait….HOW did you think of something like that?” he, if possible, looked even more horrified than before.

“Becaaaause,” she stated matter of factly, “I am extremely off, and I have you know, I’m an off chick that has no life whatsoever except for tree climbin’ and video games and I will admit now, some of those games are rated Mature for a reason, I just refused to listen to Quinton when he tried to keep me from playing ‘em,” she laughed again.

“….You are an odd child,” Louis blinked, “I’m actually sorry I asked,” he then laughed, as she grinned.

“You know you adore me. Besides, it’ll keep me from having the ‘talk’ with Mr. Andrews, which they tell me that it will come to, so…I take it greatfully from learning from a video game than from your creepy psycho-“ she cut herself off, “-I mean..uh…person…who is the…husband of….your caretaker,” she quickly corrected herself, before smiling as if nothing happened, “Now, you, person,” she held her hand up to Fred, “Help me up, please? My legs broke, from laughter. I’m so totally not to lazy to get up, they just broke from laughter, is all!”

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 pm

"Oh yes, we fancy each other, ever since our first year." Fred said dramatically and gave Vincent a bear hug.

"I love ya, mate. But you should get off me." He said and laughed.

"Psh, you know you like it." Fred said jokingly and turned to Alexius, he helped her up and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You alright, sport?" Vincent asked and chucked. "Rictumsempra, pretty powerful spell when performed correctly. I'm surprised you're not giggling still."

"Can't be that bad." Aniya said.

Vince quickly turned to her and pointed his wand at her.
"Rictumsempra!"

"Shit!" Aniya said and began laughing loudly and uncontrollably. "Stop! Stop!" She shouted.

"Finite." Fred stopped her giggle fit and laughed.

"Oh my, thank you." Aniya said now from the floor.

"You might wanna get up, I'm getting a pretty nice view from here." Vince joked and helped her up.

Aniya blushed and fixed her uniform.
"Well you didn't have to look."

"Force of habit." Vince said and winked before laughing.

Ted cleared his throat loudly once he looked at Louis and his face of jealousy.

"You should get checked out." Vince said with a slight frown.

"No, really, I'll be fine." Ted insisted. "It's just... this weather, but I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Alexius laughed at the two, “I knew it!” she grinned, still laughing as Fred helped her up, and raised an eyebrow at him when he moved a strand of her hair behind her ear, before shrugging it off and rolling her eyes at Vince, “Hey!” she exclaimed, after he spoke to Aniya, playfully punching his arm, “Ain’t no one gonna violate my friend,” she burst out laughing again, “So. No! You can only violate Fredster there,” she grinned.

Louis, however, was not as amused, as he sighed and looked at Aniya, “Are you okay?” he asked the girl, grabbing her wrist protectively. And looked at Vince as he spoke to Teddy, “He’ll be fine in a matter of days, don’t worry,” he spoke for his friend.

Alexius shrugged, before grinning, “Hm….” She trailed off, “You guys said ye have Quidditch practice in a matter of less than two hours, right?” she asked, “Well, mind if we tag along? So I can see what this ‘quidditch’ is all about. Muggleborn, ‘member?” she laughed at herself, grinning hyperly.

After a moment, she bit her lip, “And perhaps we can stop by and let me grab a coat or something rather? It’s a wee bit cold,” she spoke, closing her eyes, “’Sides, I have to put ze bear up in mah dorm, don’t I?” she giggled, before gripping her pendant tightly.

She then glared jokingly at Vincent and Fred, “Unless you guys want me to freeze to death, just so you can stare at each other’s arses the whole entire game, no?” she then laughed, “But…I…would HOPE that you aren’t that mean. If so, I may just have to head up there myself,” she giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 pm

"Violating Freddeh isn't as fun as it used to be." Vincent said with a laugh.

"Psh, you know you can't get enough of me, papi." Fred said trying his hardest to make an imitation of a chola, he failed miserably, causing Vince to laugh so loud he snorted.

"I'm fi-- Ow." Aniya said when Louis took hold of her wrist, she immediately removed her arm from his grasp, her wrist had red marks from when Alexius had been holding on to her, and now thanks to Louis it was starting to get purple-ish. "I'm fine, Louis." She smiled at him and stroked his cheek like a mother would, letting him know she was truly okay.

Aniya then looked at Alexius and giggled.
"Never seen a game of Quidditch?" She asked as if she was offended. "Quidditch is the epic game of epicness."

Vince chuckled.
"Couldn't have said that better myself." He ruffled Aniya's hair before looking at Alexius. "Of course you can tag along! I was planning on inviting you anyways since Aniya wants to try out for beater next year. I wanted her to know what she was getting into."

"Wait, Aniya? Beater?" Fred said with a raised eyebrow. "Quidditch is for tough witches and wizards. And to be quite honest you look frail, I mean, look at your wrist! And that was with Louis' grip."

"I'll show you just how tough I am next year." Aniya said grinning and punched his arm, later she grinned at him when he flinched.

"On second thought, you might be suitable for it." Fred said rubbing his arm, he chuckled.

"Well, we should head on over to our common rooms and get ready, plus you two need to get those things to your dorms." Teddy said to Aniya and Alexius.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Alexius burst out laughing just as well, grinning, “Fred…that accent does not work for you. I am sorry. But if I hear you speak like that one more time…I might just die,” she giggled, before wiping her eyes and blinked.

Louis’s eyes widened when saw Aniya’s wrist, quickly murmured a ‘Sorry’ before he averted his gaze to the ground, and Alexius stuck her tongue out at Aniya, “Neeeee. I ain’t ever been a sporty type, mind you. I quite prefer tree climbin’ and video games,” she giggled, “But, I suppose I’ll be the judge of this ‘epic game of epicness,’ no?” she grinned, before blinking, and nodding at Teddy.

“Yeah, we should. ‘Sides, I ain’t wearin’ no skirt and freeze my arse off. If I ‘anted to do that, I’d wear the shorts Hayley got me. But if I ‘id that, I’d wear those stockings under it, too,” she shrugged, and laughed, “But, to be frank, I quite want to wear something actually WARM. I freeze enough as it is, damned Ms. Roma keeps the house like negative two ‘illion degrees!” she exclaimed dramatically, before giggling at herself, and after a few silent agreements, they were all off to get ready for the quidditch practice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like hours of waiting to Alexius – which was really only about ten to twenty minutes, she just enjoys being all dramatic for no reason – they were all heading out to the Quidditch field, Alexius being one of the ones who completely changed, so, now she was wearing a pair of baggy, army green pants with checkered black and pink converse on, and a black, skin-fit tank top with a checkered pink and navy blue slightly baggy, but yet very warm hoodie on, but she still kept her Gryffindor tie on around her neck, in a slightly loose manner, and, obviously happy with her outfit, she span around, giggling.

“You know, this is actually a really warm hoodie,” she spoke to them, laughing, “I am SO glad I didn’t have to wear that skirt, man, I’m not sure if you noticed, but I don’t really pull off skirts- that, and I just dun like ‘em,” she laughed, as Louis rolled his eyes, chuckling at the girl.

“I noticed that you don’t like them, but you don’t look bad in skirts,” he shrugged, as she stuck her tongue out at him, and then laughed again as span around again, Louis just chucked again, odd one, she was. But that’s what makes her unique, which is always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 am

Aniya had changed her outfit as well, knee high black boots with high heels, a gray miniskirt and a black sweater with gray stripes, and of course she wore some warm dark gray tights to keep her legs from freezing over.

"Aniya's bringing sexy back to Hogwarts." Fred said and chuckled as he watched Aniya walk, moving her hips while she listened to her MP3.

She obviously hadn't heard him, but as if on cue she turned around and smiled at her five friends and began to dance, pointing at them as she did so in a flirty but joking manner.
"You're the one for me, and for her no more, yeah you think she got it all, I got my Kikí." She gang to them, Ted's eyebrows raised.

"She's got a good voice." He said surprised.

"I know, right?" Fred agreed. "Talent shows are held from time to time here at Hogwarts, there was one when I was a first year, she should join should the opportunity pop up."

Aniya took out her ear-buds.
"I'm sorry guys, were you saying something?" She stopped dancing and looked at Ted and Fred.

"Nothing." Ted said and laughed. "Nothing at all."

Aniya rolled her eyes again and put on her headphones again, she turned around and continued to dance as she walked.

"Louis is right, you don't look bad in skirts." Fred said in agreement.

"I think they suit you." Ted added. "Not for daily wear, but from time to time. I do think, however, that you look better in jeans."

"What is this? Fashion police?" Vince joked. "Nah, but for real, you look nice with skirts, just sayin'."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:32 am

Louis, however, was blushing fiercely because of Aniya’s getup, and with her dancing, and walking, and pretty much just everything, so all he could do was avert his eyes, and he nodded as they spoke, “Yeah, she does have a really good voice,” he spoke, as Alexius crossed her arms and nodded, she slowed down pace to where she was now standing inbetween Teddy and Fred.

“She does!” she giggled, and then, suddenly her eyes turned envious when she watched Aniya dance while walking, causing her to bit her lip and look down, “Talent show, huh? We should so totally force Ocarina to do so,” she added, her voice suddenly slightly serious.

“Yeah,” Louis nodded, confused by the girls sudden change in voice, “We should, she’d be great…would you want to join in, too?” He questioned as she shook her head.

“Lulu, I don’t HAVE any significant talents,” she laughed, “I mean, I can kind of sing, so Hayley has told me, but it’s not a passion. I only trained my vocals up to my desire for Elise, because she wanted to become a singer when she grew up, so it’s a tribute to her. But I don’t have any desire for it, so I don’t consider it a talent,” she shrugged.

“Well, what about dancing?” he raised an eyebrow, and blinked as he watched her noticeably freeze, “I mean, you seemed defensive at flying practice yesterday, so…it made me curious if you secretly dance, you just don’t want us to know for some off reason,” he spoke.

“Louis. I don’t dance, not now, not ever in my lifetime, I can’t dance,” she spoke, though her voice was highly defensive, “And even if I WANTED to dance, I couldn’t pull it off. Just ask Jamie or Dustin, they even agree that I don’t seem like a person who could dance. So no, I don’t freaking dance, okay?!” she snapped, before glaring at the floor, not noticing Louis confused, slightly taken aback facial expression.

“Relax,” he said to the girl, sighing softly, “I apologize for asking, I won’t bring it up again, okay?” he spoke comfortingly to the girl, who merely nodded and said nothing else, speeding up her walking so she was slightly ahead of the four, without replying the rest, before Louis looked at the other three with an extremely confused look on his face, as if asking why she got so ticked off suddenly, before he shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:54 am

Fred, Vincent and Ted both shrugged at Louis and mouthed 'I don't know'.

Aniya saw something move out of the corner of her eye and looked to her side, it was Alexius looking rather annoyed about to catch up with her, Aniya grinned and out of nowhere she grabbed both of Alexius' hands and began to dance around in circles.
"And I'm crazy but you make it, loca, loca, loca!" Aniya sang loudly and giggled as she twirled around with her best friend, later turning their dance to a sped up version of the waltz. "That girl is a loca! That girl is a loca!" She giggled once more and began to twirl with Alexius again before getting her heel stuck on the ground, causing her to fall on her but and letting out a slight 'umph!' once she made the impact. She laughed.

"Aniya, I think you need to wear longer skirts, every time you fall down it's like a party." Fred joked and Vincent laughed.

"Took the words right out of my mouth, you did." He said and rolled his eyes.

Ted chuckled and went over to help Aniya out.
"This is without booze, I wonder what you'd be like if you were drunk."

"A bloody mess." Fred said.

"Har, har, Fredward!" Aniya said and giggled.

"Did you take something, Aniya?" Vince asked. "Did somebody use the cheering spell on you?"

Aniya laughed and shook her head.
"Spell free, I swear." She then turned to Alexius and hugged her tightly. "I love you, woman!" She pulled away and smiled at her.

"What the hell, Annie?" Ted asked and coughed, interrupting his laugh.

Aniya scratched the back of her head and giggled.
"I uhm... I took a potion." She grinned. "It was inside the smallest Matryoshka, mom had left a note saying that two drops was enough to cheer up an entire psychiatric ward."

"How much did you take?" Vincent asked cautiously.

"One drop." Aniya giggled again. "I wanted to test it out, so I did, and... well..." She giggled again.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 am

“Oh my god…” Alexius murmured “Stop!” she harshly snapped at Aniya, immediately pulling away from the dancing, and pushing the girl away and backed up and pushed her off again when she hugged her, “Just…get off, and stop!” she shouted, growling slightly.

“Alex!” Louis said to the girl, having heard her tone of voice, and the growl, “What’s up with you? She was just trying to cheer you up,” he spoke, and then backed up a bit when the girl glared at him harshly.

“Well, I’m sorry, but maybe I don’t NEED cheering up, what about that?!” she snapped, obviously ticked off by something unknown to the group, before she gripped her head tightly, “Ugh, god dammit…” she murmured, looking as if she was in pain, before shaking her head, and then removing her hand and turning back to the path of the Quidditch arena, slipping her hood off and quickly walking past the group at a fast pace, and didn’t slow down until she was quite a ways away from them.

“Dude, do you know what’s gotten into her?” Louis questioned, obviously confused by the girls act, “It’s like, the mention of the word ‘dance’ just pisses her off,” he spoke, before placing a hand on Aniya’s shoulder for comfort, in case she was hurt by the girl’s attitude as he looked at the rest, before adding on.

“And, should someone go talk to her and see what that was about?” he nodded towards Teddy and Fred, “If someone should, it should probably be one of you two, because with Aniya in her cheerful state,” he grinned at the girl, “I don’t know if she’d be able to help much, and she is already ticked off at me,” he closed his eyes, “It’s up to you though, do you think one of us should?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:24 am

"Oh." Was all Aniya could say, her eyes watered, her heart skipped a beat, but she couldn't feel sad, not with the potion she took. Her eyes quickly dried up and her heart returned to normal in less than two seconds. "Well..."

"Fred and I need to hurry off." Vincent said with a frown. "We're already five minutes late, and Scorpius will have my head if I don't get there soon."

Fred frowned as well.
"Yeah... W-what Vince said." His brow furrowed and he bit his bottom lip. "We'll see you guys there." Then he and Vincent began to run, passing Alexius and kept running towards the Quidditch Pitch to put on their uniforms and grab their brooms.

Aniya hugged Louis and rested her head on his shoulder, with a slight smile on her face. The potion made her pay more attention to what made her happy as opposed to what made her sad, if she wasn't on it she'd have run off to Alexius in a heartbeat.

"I guess I'll have to go, hope she doesn't chew my head off..." Ted said with a sigh.

"Good luck." Aniya smiled at him.

Ted gave a slight nod at Aniya and smiled back at her before running behind his best friend, he coughed once he reached her and his breath was incredibly heavy.
"You... alright?" He asked trying to steady his chest, he coughed again and cleared his throat. "Is there anything you wanna talk about, like... what's bothering you at the moment?" He spoke softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I wonder what ticked her off." Aniya said in a bubbly tone of voice before lacing her arm with Louis' arm so they could continue to walk. "I've never seen her like that, and I had my earbuds on so I couldn't hear what you guys were talking about, so I wouldn't know, you know?" Aniya smiled at Louis and took a deep breath. "You smell really nice, by the by. Are you wearing some sort of cologne? The smell suits you, really does." She got closer to him just so she could take a better whiff. "Smells expensive, did your mother give it to you?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:47 am

Alexius gripped her head tightly when Teddy ran up, and took deep breaths to not lose her cool, especially not with Teddy when he was feeling so under the weather, after a moment, she looked at him and moved her hand from her head and then looked at the ground, “You shouldn’t be running when you’re not feeling well, it could hurt you,” she said to him, her voice fairly straight, though it was obvious that she was pained by something.

She then moved his arm to where it was around her neck so that she could help prop him up, just in case, “And….” She bit her lip, “Why would it matter what would be bothering me? I mean, it wouldn’t matter…” she sighed softly, “You’d just end up hating me anyways,” she added under her breath, silent enough to where he couldn’t hear, or so she hoped.

She closed her eyes tightly, “What’s got you feeling so bad, anyways? You were fine Sunday, and then it’s suddenly like, bam, sickness influencial,” she tried to joke, but failed quite well, before she flinched slightly, stopping walking to grip her head with her free hand again, “I don’t blame you th-though,” she stuttered, “I’m not feeling up to par, myself. Though that could be because of sleep deprivation,” she shrugged, “But nonetheless.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Louis blushed at the girl, and sighed softly, “I don’t really know, I mean, we were talking about a talent show that Fred mentioned, and I mentioned her entering as Dancing because she seems as if she would secretly dance, because of how defensive she was at Flying training yesterday, and she just…snapped,”
he spoke, sighing, then he blushed again as she leaned closer to sniff him, “Uhm…y-yeah, she did,” he grinned, “I’m glad you quite like it, then. Should I wear it more often?” he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 am

"I could never hate you, Alexius." Ted said, his hearing was extra good during this time of the month. "And I could tell you what's wrong with me, but then I'd have to kill you." He joked. "Thanks." He said for helping him walk. He looked at Alexius and frowned, noticing she was in pain. "You shouldn't stay awake, I told you to go to sleep when me and Louis did." He put his hand to her forehead. "At least you don't have a fever, that's good. And I'm not telling you to go to the Hospital Wing, because if you're anything like me you'll think you don't have to, and that you'll be fine, that'll go away by itself." He looked up at the partly cloudy sky and again at Alexius. "It matters what's bothering you, because I care about you," he looked back at Louis and Aniya, and once more at her. "We care about you, even if Annie is too hopped up on cheer potion, she cared about you too. In fact, she cared so much that if it wasn't that the potion was so concentrated it would have worn off, and she'd be the one here." He shook his head. "But I'm guessing you don't want me to talk to you about Louis and Aniya at the moment, so will you please tell me what's bothering you? I'll carry you everywhere once I get better if you do." He smiled weakly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh yes, you should wear it more often." Aniya grinned and hugged Louis' arm. "Though then all the girls will want to take away my bestest friend ever, and than I'll be jealous and grumpy because he left me all alone." She giggled. "Then one of those girls would get to be your girlfriend, and then I'll have to watch her with you snogging all the time, and there I will be, alone at the Slytherin table, watching you snog..." She trailed off, and gave a slight giggle. She let go of Louis and began to walk backwards facing him, so she could look at his face. "And than you'll marry her and have children, and move away to Australia or whatever and I'll be left friendless back at Russia, remembering the old time in which I had a best friend." She bit her bottom lip and grinned before running towards Louis and jumping so he'd carry her bridal style. "Or, you could wear that cologne only when you hang out with us and we'll be a tight group forever!" She smiled brightly and kissed Louis' cheek.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 am

Alexius bit her lip, closing her eyes tightly as she giggled “But…then I’d be dead, and there would be no use in telling me,” she laughed, and then sighed softly, “It’s not the matter of needing to go to sleep, it’s the fact that if I’m not fully rested, It’s more difficult to keep c-“ quickly she cut herself off, and bit her lip, “I mean…I just get headaches a lot when I’m not fully rested,” she sighed, “And, I can’t go to the hospital wing, they can’t help. There’s only one thing that helps and they don’t have it,” she said, though her tone of voice was extremely cautious.

She then sighed, “I know you guys care…it’s just…” she sighed softly, “You guys don’t understand what it’s like,” she looked at him, and smiled weakly, before looking back at the ground.

“And that IS a tempting offer…” she pouted, and smiled, “Because I know that if I don’t tell you you’ll be all stubborn and refuse to let me ride on your back,” she then sighed, and closed her eyes. And after about five minutes, she reopened them, “I guess I’ll tell you…but I just….please don’t tell anyone, okay?” she sighed.

“Well…so to say…” she started, shifting slightly, “The guys back home, besides Quinton, hate dancing, dancers or anything to do with dancing, whenever there’s a show like ‘Dancing with the stars’ or something on, they spend the whole time saying how slutty the girls look dancing and how stupid the guys look,” she bit her lip, “And,they haven’t told me directly, but they’ve said that if any of us were to be into dancing of any sort, then the rest would hate that person, because they think all dancers are stuck up,” she tensed slightly, “And…if you see where I’m going with this…” she frowned, and looked at him, her expression saying for him to finish what she was talking about.
----------------------------------------------------
Louis, however, was blushing so much that there wasn’t even a name for it. And he averted his eyes, “I could never ditch you!” he exclaimed, chuckling, “You’re too awesome too ditch- besides, you’re my best friend! And I’d always make sure that I hung out with you, girlfriend or not,” he laughed, and then quickly caught her when she jumped in his arms, and his blush worsened – if that’s possible – when she kissed his cheek, “O-okay, I’ll t-try to just w-wear it aro-around you, then,” he murmured shyly, his eyes still wide from the cheek kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:08 am

"Sounds to me like you hang out with the wrong crowd." Ted said as they reached the Quidditch pitch. "Nobody here is going to hold it against you if you dance, nobody here is going to hold it against you if your sing, nobody is going to hold anything against you. Because guess what? You're at Hogwarts now, and you'll find that wizards and witches are much different from Muggles even if we do look a like." He coughed. "Well... Maybe Sarah will hold it against you, but then again she doesn't like you much." He laughed.

Aniya caressed Louis' hair and giggled again.
"You have awesome hair, you know? It's relly soft, and it smells really good," she then smelled her own hair. "My hair smells like strawberries, they're my favorite fruit." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and again she rested her head on his shoulder. "I could just sleep here, you're comfortable."

They reached their destination and went inside one of the huge stands, a platform levitated them to the very top where the benches were.
"How many feet do you figure?" Ted asked looking down from the edge. "300 feet... maybe?"

"Just about." Aniya said and giggled.

"Oh no, not these fucking idiots." Sarah scowled.

"Temper, Tinkle." Fred shouted and laughed.

"Shut up, Fredtard. I'm a beater, remember? It's my job to knock you off your bloody broom." She shouted back.

"Sarah, be nice." Vince said as he took his position in the pitch.

Sarah just growled and flew away from the stand.
"Where the hell is Scorpius anyways!?"

"He's putting his uniform on!" A girl shouted from afar at the other end of the pitch, she appeared to be the seeker, since she was at an odd spot.

Aniya got close to the edge at the mention of Scorpius' name and wondered when he'd be coming out, she smiled brightly and began to rock back and forth with her feet, waiting impatiently for her developing crush to come flying out of the locker room looking like a brave knight.

"Careful, Aniya. You'll fall." Ted said from the bench, he looked at Louis. "Maybe you should go over to her and make sure she doesn't slip."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 pm

"Sounds to me like you hang out with the wrong crowd. Nobody here is going to hold it against you if you dance, nobody here is going to hold it against you if your sing, nobody is going to hold anything against you. Because guess what? You're at Hogwarts now, and you'll find that wizards and witches are much different from Muggles even if we do look a like."

Alexius smiled weakly, and sighed, “I can’t really pick who I hang out with back home, Teddy. You guys are probably the closest human beings I’ll ever get to friends outside of the Orphanage for probably my entire life,” she looked up at the sky once they got to the top of the platform, and sat beside him on the bench, gripping his wrist tightly when she heard Sarah shout to Fred, refusing to let the Sarah get to the eleven year old.

Louis nodded at Teddy and stood up from the bench he was on, walking beside Aniya and placing a hand on her shoulder, “Careful, Aniya, you don’t want to fall, do you?” he chuckled, before bringing her back to sit beside him on the bench that was just behind them, and then looked out at the quidditch area when suddenly Scorpius rode up on his broom.

“Okay guys, I’m here,” he shouted to his team as he stopped flying once he made it to air level with his team, before saying something unaudiable to a teammate beside him, before he smiled at Aniya and the group once he spotted them.

Alexius just sighed and rested her head on Teddy’s shoulder, even with her hood still on, “As a warning now, I just may fall asleep on you, and if I do so, wake me up when you feel the need,” she smiled, before watching the two Quidditch groups talk to each other before they started practice tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am

Ted frowned and wrapped his arms around Alexius' shoulders in order to comfort her, the girl had really grown on him these past two days, she was truly his best friend out of the three.
"Hopefully somebody will adopt you." He smiled at her. "Somebody who understands you're a witch, if course."

Aniya looked at Louis.
"Fall?" She smiled. "I want to fall in love!" She twirled before giggling and sitting next to him on the bench. "I want you to be at my wedding, and Alexius and Teddy, and Fred, and Vincent, and Scorpius!" She giggled again. "It'll be grand, when I say 'I do' 50 snowy owls will rise to the sky and decorate the twilight sky. And I'll go to Japan for my honeymoon, yup, it'll be grand!"

She saw Scorpius smiled at her and the group and she got up.
"Hello, Scorpius!" She waved at him and sat down in a fit of giggles.

Ted rested his head lightly on Alexius' head and gave a slight nod.
"It's alright if you fall asleep on me, you're tired, you need your rest. I'll let you sleep until this practice thing is over, I can carry you back to the castle if you want too."

"Are we going to do this or now?" Sarah asked in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Alright, Dominique!" Fred shouted down to the ground. "Release the Bludgers and launch the Quaffle!"

"Aye, aye, Captain!" Dominique said and did as Freddy told.

A quaffle quickly went to Scorpius' direction, Sarah quickly hit it over to Fred, who was saved by Melanie.

"I didn't know Melanie played Quidditch as well, she looks so... snobbish." Ted said in a whisper only Alexius could hear.

Aniya observed the game with intense attention, still a bit impatient in her seat, but her eyes never left the players.

Fred was looking around, trying to see if he located the snitch.
"Melanie, watch it!"

"What?" She said and turned just in time to hit a Bludger that could have blown her head.

The bludger his Sarah square in the chest, causing her to black out and fall off her broom.

"Sarah!" Vince shouted and attempted to catch her, but he was a second to late, Sarah's body hit the ground hard. He quickly got off his broom and got on his knees. "Sarah! Wake up!" He begged, but her body wasn't responding. "Sarah!" He shouted, his voice breaking. "Please." He began to sob. "Someone, get Madame Pomfrey!" He ordered, tears staining his face.

"Oh my God." Aniya said and stood at the edge of the stand, looking down. Her hand automatically reaching her mouth in surprise.

"I-I'm sorry!" Melanie said. "I-I'll go g-get her." She then sped off on her broom back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next