Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 am

Ted looked at Alexius in shock of her words and how she looked at the moment, he half wanted to get out of the bloody couch, and half wanted to calm Alexius down.
"Alexius..." He wondered if he could reach out to her without his arm being broken in the process, he decided it as worth the risk, after all, Pomfrey would fix him out quickly. So he reached out and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I can take you to your dorm," he almost whispered. "You can go back to sleep there. I'll stay there with you if you want to make sure nobody bothers you."

"I don't want Vincent and Fred to get hit on the head with a clock!" Was heard as 'I own wa ince a ed ta ge it on de hed wi a ock!'.

"I don't wanna get hit by a clock either!" Vincent sobbed. "Sarah'll think I look ugly theeeen."

"No cock! No cock!" Fred shouted, his eyes covered. "NO COCK." He shouted again.

"What the fuck is Fred talking about!?" Aniya sobbed as she looked at Louis. "I'm confused!" She burried her face in his chest again.

"DADDEH!" Vincent sobbed. "Don't take me to the circus!"

Fred hugged his best friend.
"I won't let him! I WON'T!"
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Alex’s sighed and smiled weakly at Teddy, her tense muscles relaxing a bit, “I’ll be fine,” she whispered back, “Just gimme a couple more minutes,” she spoke, and then blinked, “Besides…” she grinned, “If I left, I couldn’t do this,” she then poked Teddy, and laughed slightly, “See? I’m already getting better, just…” she then looked at the group, “SHUT. UP.” She then snapped at them, causing the group to look at her, as she rubbed her temples.

“But…but…wh-y?” Fred pouted, looking at the girl with the utmost innocent expression he could manage.

“Because you’re giving me a headache, well, a worse one, so, just shut up for two minutes and then you can all be loud again, okay?” she explained, and then looked at Aniya, “And Aniya, love, there’s nothing to cry about, honest. It’s all alright, Freddy and Vincey will be okay, just give ‘em some time. I’m here, Louis is here, Teddy’s here, we’re all here, so, don’t cry, okay?” she said comfortingly to the sobbing girl.

Louis raised an eyebrow at the blonde, and hugged Aniya tighter, playing with her hair comfortingly, “Yeah, what Alex said, we’re here Aniya, no need to cry,” he murmured to her, he was sure it was the side affect of the cheer potion, “Just imagine Alexius on the Cheer potion, imagine how crazy she’d be,” he grinned at the thought, as Alex exclaimed a silent ‘HEY!’ which only made him laugh again.

“See? She’s crazy enough already, but it’d only add on if she were on the cheer potion, imagine it. It’d be funny, wouldn’t it?” he grinned, and then laughed again when Alexius surrendered.

“Yeah…I GUESS that’s correct,” she murmured defensively, before grinning and laying her head on Teddy’s shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Aniya looked at Alexius and nodded, before laughing at Louis' image of Alexius on the cheer potion.
"Thanks, you two." She said and slowly her sobs subsided, but she still held Louis, she felt comfortable there with her best friend, kind of like he was the brother she never had.

Vincent looked at Alexius and then looked at Fred.
"Two minutes?"

Fred looked at Vincent and nodded.
"Two minutes..."

Ted looked at Fred and Vincent and raised an eyebrow before looking at Alexius.
"I think you gave them enough time to cook something up, you can't recover sooner?" He gave a sleepy chuckle.

Aniya let go of Louis and wiped away her remaining tears before looking at him.
"Oh no," she frowned. "I stained your uniform with my tears and makeup."

"I don't think he minds." Fred said, looking a bit more sober. He grinned and winked at Louis.

Aniya laughed at Fred and shook her head before moving next to Louis so they couldn't see up her skirt.

Vincent looked at his five friends and ran a hand through his hair before clearing his throat.
"Hey, uhm... Do you guys mind coming with me to the Hospital Wing?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Alexius giggled slightly, “Unless you want me to die, no,” she joked, before shaking her head, “Besides, it’ll be two minutes in a matter of…three..two…one…” she dragged on her counting drastically, before grinning and standing up, “Okay, that’s done,” she then grabbed Teddy’s hand and pulled him up, “And, if I have to be tired, you have to be tired with me, okay?” she giggled, and grinned.

Louis smiled slightly, “I don’t mind,” he spoke at the same time as Fred when Fred said “I don’t think he minds.” Which caused Louis to raise an eyebrow at his cousin after speaking, and laughed, “Yeah, what Fred said,” he added on, grinning, before blinking at Vince.

“Yeah,” he nodded, “I don’t think we’ll mind, I don’t, anyways, what about you guys?” he nodded at the other four.

Alexius just shrugged, “Nah, I don’t mind. Just don’t scream out or do anything to have my headache return, and I’ll be fine,” she shrugged, before wrapping her arms around Teddy ‘s waste in a hug, “BUT. That means that I’m dragging my pillow along too, namely because there ain’t no way ‘e gets to ‘leep and I ‘on’t.”

Louis laughed, “You…do that, then?” he more of questioned than anything, before looking at Fred questioningly.

“Oh yeah, sure! Never could leave Vinceh!” he exclaimed, causing Louis to laugh again and shake his head, in a ‘face-palm’ manner, before looking at Aniya.

“Alright, assuming that Teddy’s going to be dragged along, whatta bout you, miss Aniya?” he questioned, though he had a light blush on his face, he knew this. But he was happy, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Aniya smiled at Louis and nodded.
"Of course I don't mind." She said and laced her arm with Louis'. "It's not like I want to be left all alone, now do I?"

"Perfect!" Fred exclaimed and got up from the floor before helping Vincent up.

Vince smiled slightly, now completely sober he knew he was acting like a lunatic.
"I would like to apologize, before we go, for acting like such an idiot and getting us kicked out of the Three Broomsticks, and waking poor little miss Alexius up." He scratched the back of his head. "I guess I won't be getting drunk any time soon, eh?"

Aniya shook her head and smiled at Vincent.
"It's alright, but please, NEVER pick up my MP3 again, it's quite dangerous." She giggled.

Fred grinned and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh yeah, what was up with you and that song in your MP3? I didn't think you were a screamo kind of girl."

"I have many sides, dear Fredward! You've only known me for two days." She winked.

"You two'll be the death of me." Fred joked. "One looks like a hidden Serial Killer and the other looks like a hidden Dominatrix."

Ted laughed.
"You better be careful then, Freddy." He joked before getting up from the sofa and stretched.

Fred put a hand inside his pocket and winked at Alexius before walking out of the common room.

"Where's he going?" Ted said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm guessing to the Hospital Wing." Vincent said happily. "C'mon, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 am

Alexius laughed at the group, grinning, “Nah, iz alright. I may just head out early tonight, I dunno,” she shrugged, “But, I’ll probably be sleeping nearly all day on Friday after school anyways, so I’ll be fine,” she added on, shoving her hands in her pockets and slouching slightly, and then raised an eyebrow at Fred, “Yes, a serial killer…just wait. I know where you sleep,” she spoke deviously, crackiling evilly, before laughing at herself.

Louis however, was actually a bit frightened, “That was actually a really good evil laugh…have you been practicing it often?” he questioned, as she shrugged and laughed, before he glared at Fred after what he said about Aniya, “Hey! I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but I don’t see such a thing in Aniya,” he defended the short girl, sticking his tongue childishly out at the older boy.

“When you had a fucked up roommate who was obsessed with evilness, you learn it,” Alexius grinned, and raised an eyebrow at Fred when the boy winked at her, before shrugging.

“I have a question,” Louis said to Alexius, who looked at him with a questioning gaze, “When you talk about your roommate, you keep saying ‘had’ and ‘used to.’ May I ask why?”

Visibly, the girl tensed at that, and bit her lip, “I….uh…” she murmured, looking at the ground, her bangs covering her eyes, “….He uh…doesn’t live at the orphanage anymore,” she said quickly before walking out of the common room, following Fred. Louis raised an eyebrow at this, but merely shrugged, figuring that she’d tell them why when she was ready.

“Anyways,” he spoke, dropping the subject as the rest of the group headed out of the common room, “Let’s get to the Hospital wing, and hope that Fred doesn’t have too much of an insane plan that’ll get us all killed.”

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

When Louis said that, only he and Aniya remained in the common room, this caused Aniya to giggle and roll her eyes.
"Alright, c'mon, let's go." She smiled at him and laced her arm with his before walking out to the hallway.

It was then that Fred took his hand out of his pocket and threw what he had to the floor, there was a slightly loud 'boom' and sparks of many different colors flew around, surrounding them in a light show. The sparks then began to take shape.

Two people formed next to Alexius and began to dance around her in circles, singing something that Aniya couldn't understand. They held Alexius' hands and embraced her in a hug before carrying her on their shoulders and twirling around.

To Teddy a man formed in front of him, he recognized this man as his father. He put his hand on Ted's shoulder and gave a slight nod before wolf formed in front of him and it howled loudly before running in circles around Ted and getting between his legs, causing Ted to fall seated on the wolf's back.

To Vincent a girl formed in front of him, looking an awful lot like Sarah, she smiled at him and kissed his lips before giggling, she then turned into a broomstick and got under him and lifted him off the ground.

"Wicked..." Was all he could said as he grinned.

To Fred, the sparks turned into popping fireworks before turning into a rocket and getting under him, lifting him up the ground.

To Louis, the sparks turned into a girl, who Aniya thought looked a lot like her. The girl looked into his eyes and cupped his cheek before kissing his lips, then his nose, then his forehead. She stood behind him and hugged him from behind, before spreading her wings and lifting him up the floor.

Aniya looked at her sparks they couldn't decide what to turn into, first they turned into Scorpius, then to Sinclair then to a broomstick with bludger and bat. But it finally decided to turn itself into a tombstone with her father's name on it, then it formed into her mother who was grinning and hugged Aniya before turning into a peacock, who got between Aniya's legs and lifted her from the ground.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Alexius’s eyes had widened at the dancing figures around her, and gasped when they picked her up and started twirling her, though she couldn’t understand what they were singing, which sounded as if it was hissing if you listened closer, but, she did feel a light grin fall upon her lips as she laughed slightly, as a memory sparked through her eyes, as if something like this had happened in her past, just with actual human beings instead of fireworks.

Louis’s eyes had widened at the sparks that looked a lot like Aniya, and his face then flushed when the figure kissed his lips, his nose, and finally his forhead, and gasped when it started lifted him from the ground, he looked down, and saw the ground a ways below him, before he grinned from ear-to-ear, “This is…bloody amazing,” he murmured silently to himself.

Alexius’s happy gaze turned to a confused look as she looked at Fred in questioning though, but suddenly gasped again when the figures started bringing the group up to the hospital wing, causing her to laugh again, the familiar and nostalgic sense repeating itself, which caused her to sigh dreamily, though it was slightly a sad sigh, as if she missed these times, when she would be picked up and twirled around and was happy to be with those she cared for.

Though, her smile faded to a frown when they made it to the Hospital wing, and the figures set each one of them down, she looked to the two as she saw what was a hint of a smile towards her, before fading off, before looking at everyone else.

Louis, whom was still blushing so much that you could probably spot him from miles away, had a happy, goofy grin on his lips as the Aniya-look-a-like sparks set him down near Alexius, before fading off into nothing, but even then, he was still grinning, which caused Alexius to giggle at her friend, causing his grin to turn to a small smile and him to blush, even more; if it was possible, anyways, “What?”

“Oh, nothing,” Alexius shrugged, smiling innocently, “Just thought your tomatoe blush and your Cheshire cat grin was amusing, and adorable, is all,” she shrugged, before looking at Teddy after his figure disappeared, then to Aniya, and to Vince, and finally to Fred, whom, once he was firmly on the ground with no firework sparks around them, she quickly asked him, “How the BLOODY hell did you do that?! That was amazing, I must say!”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

"It's the new fireworks father brought me today." Fred grinned. "It shows you both what you want most in life and what brings you most joy, dad wanted me to try them out before selling them at his store, I must say they're pure success."

"Tell me about it..." Aniya muttered, wondering if anybody had seen the tombstone that had formed earlier, she guessed not since everybody was so surprised by their own sparks to pay attention to anything else.

Ted coughed and cleared his throat before wiping away a few tears that had escaped his eyes, he knew it was him who had formed back at Gryffindor tower, his father. No he had never seen a picture of him, but he knew it was him deep in his heart as if some part of him remembered him from when he was a baby.
"They were," he cleared his throat again. "Amazing." He wiped another tear.

Fred frowned and gave Ted a hug.
"Sorry."

Ted shook his head and pulled away from the hug.
"It's not your fault."

Vincent sighed and walked into the Hospital Wing, he then walked to Sarah's bed. She lay there unconscious, her head and torso were wrapped with bandages. He frowned and sat next to the bed.

Pomfrey came out of the office since she heard voices, she frowned when she saw Vincent there next to Sarah. She walked over to him and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.
"She might not remember anything for a while." She told him. "She will recover eventually of course, but you need to help her."

Vincent nodded and wiped a tear.
"How long till she wakes?"

"I could wake her up right now." Pomfrey went to the other side of the bed. "Though I just gave her some Skelegro, I don't know how she may react."

He sighed and shook his head before taking hold of Sarah's hand.
"But if we wake her now, she'll remember things quickly, right?"

Pomfrey nodded and took out her wand.
"Ennervate."

Sarah's eyes opened slowly, she looked around and winced when she tried to move.
"Where am I?"

"At the Hospital Wing." Pomfrey replied. "At Hogwarts, your school."

Sarah blinked a few times.
"Why am I in so much pain?"

"You were hit with a bludger at Quidditch practice, you fell and hit your head on the ground." Vincent's eyes watered.

"Got hit with a what?" Sarah was clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Alexius’s eyes widened when Fred told the group what the did, causing her to look down, “So…those figures really were…” she murmured silently to herself, before grinning at Fred, “You did utterly amazing, Fred. Never seen anything like THAT in my life, but, it did give me a happy sense of nostalgia,” she murmured the last part to herself, but she knew they heard, she wasn’t trying to hide it, before she smiled sympathetically at Teddy and walked over to him, hugging him tightly.

Louis nodded, “I can see that…” he murmured, before grinning, “That was completely amazing, as Alex said. Your dad has a lot of talent in this, obviously,” he nodded thoughtfully, before smiling sympathetically at Ted, then looked at Vince as he walked into the hospital wing, the group following close by, Louis once again standing beside Aniya, but Alexius was walking inbetween Teddy and Fred.

The group walked up behind Vince, and heard what Pomfry had to say, he put a hand on Vince’s shoulder, smiling sympathetically at him when Pomfry woke Sarah up.

"Where am I?"

"At the Hospital Wing. At Hogwarts, your school."

"Why am I in so much pain?"

"You were hit with a bludger at Quidditch practice, you fell and hit your head on the ground."

"Got hit with a wha
t?"

Louis bit his lip, and looked at Alexius, who was avoiding eye contact with anyone by staring at the ground, but sighing, Louis looked at Aniya, then to Sarah, “A bludger,” he bit his lip, thinking of how to explain it, “It’s a…type of ball used in Quidditch,” he tried to explain, hoping that she would still remember what Quidditch was, though he knew that it was probably a lost cause right now.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:56 pm

"Quidditch?" Sarah grunted with pain as she sat up, Pomfrey adjusted her bed. "Sounds like an STD."

Vince couldn't help but chuckle.
"I see her sense of humor hasn't changed."

Sarah looked at everybody around her, and her eyes remained on Alexius for a few seconds, she raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her head before wincing.
"I think I remember her."

Everybody looked at Alexius then at Sarah.
"Oh really? What do you remember?" Pomfrey asked, encouraging her.

Sarah kept her eyes on Alexius.
"Headaches, and anger..." She winced again. "And pain."

Ted laughed and coughed, Pomfrey looked at him.
"Ah, Mr. Lupin." She said before going into her office and coming out with a vial filled with a green liquid. "Bottoms up."

He took it and gulped it down quickly, almost gagging once he was done. He cleared his throat and nodded at the woman.
"Thank you."

Sarah stopped looking at Alexius and looked at Vincent.
"I think I remember you too." She smiled at him. "You're very close to me, aren't you?"

Vincent beamed and nodded.
"I'd like to think so." He gave a slight laugh. "You and I are best friends, remember?"

Sarah bit her bottom lip.
"I... I think I do."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:46 pm

"Headaches, and anger... And pain."

Alexius laughed at this, “Yes! I’ve done my job,” she exclaimed, grinning before she laughed again, and then smiled weakly at Teddy when he downed the medicine, before clinging to his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder, “My squishy, MINE” she murmured to him, before yawning, not noticing Fred bite his lip slightly before smiling at Vince, happy that Sarah remembers him in a good way, before patting his shoulder.

“Well, at least you remember some stuff?” Louis nodded to her, grinning slightly but he had chuckled when he spoke what she remembered of Alexius, “It’ll come back to you in no time though, don’t worry,” he spoke. Sure, he wasn’t a fan of Sarah, but he just wasn’t going to be completely mute and unkind to her, after losing her memory, if temporary or not. It was only polite to be nice to someone unless they give you a current reason not to be, or so he thought anyways.

He then looked at Alexius, and raised an eyebrow, “Tired?” he asked her, and laughed as she shrugged, and murmured ‘Your face is tired,’ before yawning again, causing him to laugh. As she grinned at him, and leaned her head up from Teddy’s shoulder.

“Anyways…” Louis said, stilly laughing, before looking at Sarah, “Is there anything else you think you remember?” he asked her, smiling at Aniya and then looking back at Sarah, “Anything at all? Wait….do you remember your name, right?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:28 pm

"Well of course I remember my name!" Sarah said, her brow furrowed. "Farrah Twinkle!"

Vincent quickly chucked, and stopped once Sarah raised an eyebrow at him.
"Sarah Finkle, your name is Sarah Finkle." He laughed. "I call you Twinkle."

"I call you Tinkle." Fred laughed.

"Ah, I remember you, Weasley." Sarah glared at him. "Pain in the ass."

"Ah, so you remember my profession as well?" Fred winked, Aniya laughed.

"And you." Sarah looked at Aniya. "You got me detention."

Aniya blinked and bit her bottom lip.
"Do you remember why?"

"No." Sarah plainly said. "But that doesn't excuse me from hating your guts, which I'm pretty sure I did before I forgot everything."

Vince frowned.
"Sarah, could you try to get along with Aniya, please?"

"What, she's your friend too?"

"Yes, and Scorpius' friend as well."

Sarah scowled and looked at Aniya again.
"You? Scorpius' friend?" She shook her head. "He always had a thing for odd girls."

"Maybe that's why he's your friend." Teddy blurted out.

"Shut up, mutt!" Sarah spat before putting a hand to her head. "Ow!"

"She's remembering too quickly." Pomfrey said with a sigh. "It is a good thing, but it will cause her headaches along the way."

"Is she alright?" Sinclair asked as he ran into the hospital wing. "I came here as soon as my reunion let out."

"Professor!" Sarah sat up and shrieked in pain.

Aniya raised an eyebrow, why was Sinclair so worried about Sarah? And why was Sarah's reaction so impulsive?

Vince's brow furrowed, but he stayed quiet and looked at Sarah, trying to hide some emotion Aniya couldn't read.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Alexius and Louis both glared at Sarah as she spoke, “Why…you…” the girl spoke, her hand gripping Teddy’s & Fred’s tightly as she glared at Sarah, keeping herself from doing anything she’d regret.

Louis was, too, suspicious at the reactions of Sinclair and Sarah, but just watched, not saying anything to do anything out of odds, but merely placed a hand on Aniya’s shoulder and rubbing it with his thumb comfortingly.

Alexius then gripped her head tightly, before shaking her head, and looking up, plastering a fake smile upon her lips, “Don’t worry, Professor, she’s perfectly fine. Already starting to remember everything in a jfffy,” the girl spoke, her voice full of fake sincerity, which was actually fairly convincing for her.

Louis looked at the girl in confusion, raising an eyebrow before shrugging, and sighing, “As Alex said, she’ll be fine. Trust us,” he said blankly, aiming to not be rude, but not wanting to be nice either, considering Sarah’s comment to Teddy, but he wasn’t going to be noticeably rude, considering with Vince.

Alexius sighed dramatically, “Well, this is all batty and fun, mates, but I think I’m going to go before my head explodes,” the insane girl spoke, smirking before she bowed dramatically, “Know y’all miss me whilst I’m gone, but good luck with that.” She waved off, obviously trying to keep her cool from snapping at Sarah, and she does that by leaving the room, obviously.

Louis looked at her curiously, but guessing correctly, he nodded to her as she left the room after she hugged Teddy tightly and waved to the rest, causing Louis to sigh, before looking back at Sarah and the Professor.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Sinclair gave a noticeable sigh of relief as he walked over to Sarah's bed.
"Good, I wouldn't want to lose my star student, now, would I?"

"I suppose not." Aniya said, a bit of jealousy noticeable in her tone of voice, she cleared her throat before anybody got suspicious of her, specially Louis.

Sin looked at Aniya and grinned at her before caressing her hair, trying to look as fatherly as possible.
"I would not, Sarah is a gifted witch, she could do great things!" He winked and turned his attention to the blue haired girl. "Do you remember anything?"

Sarah nodded and closed her eyes.
"Indeed I do."

"Brilliant!" Sinclair exclaimed before looking at his pocket watch. "I will be back later, got some important errands to run for Professor Potter." He gave a slight nod, leaving behind Alexius.

Ted sighed, he didn't want Alexius to leave, he loved the rest of his friends of course, but it was kind of dull without Alexius' crazy randomness.
"I think I'll be heading out too." He coughed slightly. "Alexius alone, it can get dangerous." He joked before waving and leaving after his best friend.

"What are you looking at?" Sarah asked Aniya, this time her tone wasn't one of annoyance.

Aniya snapped out of her trance and shook her head.
"Nothing, nothing at all."

Vincent stroked Sarah's hair.
"Want me to stay here with you?"

Sarah looked at Vincent and smiled.
"Please."

Vincent nodded and smiled back at what he predicted would be his future wife.

The sight was beautiful, a bit mismatched, but beautiful. It brought a smile to Aniya's serious face and she rested her head on Louis' shoulder.
"I wish them luck."

"Yeah, me too." Fred said, looking out the door where Teddy had left to follow Alexius just a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Louis bit his lip, catching the jealous hint in Aniya’s tone of voice, before sighing, observing the scene before him after waving to Alex after she left.

It bothered him a bit, yes. But could he help it? He couldn’t, he had to live with it, of course. He’d get over it eventually, anyways. Besides, no matter the liking, the age is what fits into context, and it’s just a simple crush, with Aniya obviously fancying Sin, it was simple, and soon to fade. He knew that, he was sure of it.

And watching the group, he nodded, “Same,” he spoke to Aniya’s comment, a small smile cracking on his lips as well at the scene with Vince and Sarah, but also wondering if they should go and leave the two alone. But he wasn’t going to voice it, considering he was sure that Aniya or Fred would suggest so, therefore he waited for them to speak it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexius, however, hadn’t gone far, she was just resting against the wall outside the hospital wing, in a corner where she could see people come out, but they couldn’t see her gripping her head in pain, “Fucking Sarah…” she whispered silently to herself, shaking her head, “It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s all better now though, its fine, it’s wonderful…just…forget…about her,” she murmured, closing her eyes, shaking her head once more, “No worries…no…none at all,” after forcing a smile to herself, she looked up, the sound of a door shutting catching her attention, before grinning.

“Teddy!” she exclaimed hyperly, running up to him and attacking him in a hug from behind, “My awesome friend! I missed you for the couple minutes we were apart! I was about to go kill somebody!” she joked, laughing slightly, “But, I’m sure you missed me too, I mean, otherwise you would’ve stayed in there and left me to DIE, but no, you came to my rescue, which is awesome.”

After a moments of reflecting on what she said, she laughed at herself and grinned, “Yes, I am quite batty indeed, before you say anything.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Fred sighed and shook his head at his own frustration before clearing his throat.
"I think we should leave the two love birds alone, eh?" He winked, faking a grin at the two first years.

Aniya nodded before taking her eyes off the future couple and looked at Louis.
"So what shall we do now?"

"Oh, excluding me from the plans, huh?" Fred joked before stretching. "No matter, I've got to talk to cousin Victoire about a little deal." He hugged his two friends before running off.

"A deal? This doesn't sound too good." She said with a laugh before she began to walk out of the Hospital Wing with her best friend. "His fireworks were wicked though, I wanna buy them once they're on sale... if they're not too expensive I mean." She smiled at Louis. "Oh, by the by, don't forget we're going swimming tomorrow. Think we should invite Fred?"

--------------------------------------------------------
Teddy grinned.
"Glad you can admit it to yourself." He chuckled and hugged Alexius. "You feeling alright? I noticed Sarah really bugged you, I got pretty worried when you stormed off, you know?" He bit his lower lip as he restricted a cough that made his body shake slightly. "Ugh, damn cough, driving me mad, seems like I'll need a stronger potion later, which by the way, tastes fucking awful."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Louis raised an eyebrow at Fred, “…I’m suddenly frightened,” Louis laughed, and then looked at Aniya, waving to Fred as he ran off and as the two were walking out of the hospital wing, “And they were,” he blushed a small bit, his eyes adverting towards the ground, before grinning, “Sure, if you want. Since Alexius and Teddy will be busy, and since Vince’ll probably be with Sarah still, he may just be quite bored.”

Louis glanced back, and smiled slightly at the sight of Vince chuckling at the girl, before they officially left the Hospital wing and started down the hallway, “I wonder where Alexius and Teddy went, anyways. She seemed a bit bothered earlier, as if she was yelling at herself mentally…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexius giggled, “O’ course I can admit it to myself! I’m brilliant like so,” she joked, grinning before she hugged Teddy back, and then grabbed his hand after she pulled away from the hug, swinging their arms back and forth as she dragged him towards their common room, but then paused in her step when she heard her question.
After about a minute, she continued on her way towards the common room, “Mandrake,” she whispered hurriedly to the portrait and then climbed in, dragging Teddy along with her. And after making sure no one was in the common room, she sighed.

“It just…really pisses me off. Honestly. She’s obviously not that observant. You? A mutt? Psh. I see no such thing. I used to be called….something quite bad back home, when I was in those muggle schools. So when one of my friends gets called something nasty, it pisses me off.” She spoke cautiously, making sure not to speak of the headaches she tends to get from such.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:24 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████

Teddy coughed loudly, his body shook, he gripped his head in pain, he looked paler than usual today, and so, so weak.

Fred frowned and handed Ted a handkerchief, just in case he needed to wipe anything off, including tears.

"Thank you." Ted said weakly and wiped his eyes. "This fucking sucks."

"I know, Teddly." Victoire said as she layed her head on his shoulder. "I wish there was something I could do to help."

"You might wanna start by getting off him, he can hardly support himself without your big head there." Fred joked.

Victoire scowled at her cousin and scoffed.
"I'll let you know you have a bigger AND thicker head than I do, so--"

"SHUT UP!" Ted managed to should, he suppressed a sob.

Victoire whimpered and looked away from Ted, feeling very hurt.

"Can't wait for tonight to be over..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So I hear you're going swimming with Louis today, miss Aniya." Vincent said with a chuckle before taking spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

Aniya giggled and blushed slightly.
"Yeah, since Lexi backed out and Teddy isn't feeling too good, it'll be just him and me unless Fred wants to come with, I mean, since you're going to be with Sarah and all."

Vince nodded and swallowed.
"I don't think you should invite Fred, though. I think it should just be you and Lulu."

Aniya found this rather odd.
"Why do you think that?"

"Well, I don't know, there seems to be something about you and Louis that shouldn't be disturbed." He replied. "Oh, 'ello there Scorpius! Have a good night's sleep?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Alexius, however, wasn’t looking so good either as she finally walked into the Great Hall, looking like she was about to faint with tear stains around her eyes, along with slight bags, showing that she hadn’t gotten any sleep the past night, and looking just dreadful in general. Not sick. But just dreadful, and as if she was in fierce pain.
Keeping her gaze to the ground and her bangs covering her forhead, and once she was near her friends at the Gryffindor table, she sat in a seat across from Louis, and in between Fred and Teddy, but all she did was put her arms on the table and rest her forhead on them, blocking her face from view, and said nothing.
Louis, however, noticed.

“Alex? Are you okay?” he questioned, looking at the girl with concern, who merely shrugged, but still refused to speak or look up.
This caught Melanie’s attention, too. “What? No hyperactive smart arsed comment?” she raised her eyebrow, and then blinked when she didn’t reply, and asked in a more concerned tone of voice after a few minutes, “Yeah, are you okay? And did you get any sleep last night?” This however caused Alexius tense a slight bit, “I woke up at around one to you whispering the name ‘Emilie’ repeatedly, sounded like you were crying, what’s up with that-“

“-What the fuck do you care?” Alexius murmured, loud enough for Melanie to hear, “Just avert your attention, shut it, and eat your food like a good girl, a’ight? And to answer you, I was NOT bloody crying,” she still didn’t look up though.
---------------------------------
Scorpius grinned as he sat down beside Aniya, and nodded, “I slept quite well, actually. What about you guys?” he questioned, grabbing a piece of toast and starting to nibble on it, before looking at Vincent, “And how are you guys?” he mainly directed it at the boy, but he didn’t want to make Vincent feel uncomfortable, before he looked up at the table, watching the headmaster speak with the teachers about something unknown.

He then smiled slightly, “Excited for the weekened?” he questioned, “What are all of your plans today? I plan on visiting Hogsmeade with Aaron, we’re paired up in a project for History of Magic, and we need to start discussing it,” he nodded thoughtfully, before looking at the others, waiting for their replies.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Ted sighed and took hold of Alexius' hand, he gave it a nice gentle squeeze.
"I know how you feel, I think. Looks like we're both up for a rough day, eh?" He tried to smile but failed.

Fred looked at Alexius and frowned, it pained him to see her like this.
"Can I get you something, Alex?" He asked as politely as possible, with the most gentle voice he could muster. "Want me to go fetch Madame Pomfrey?"

"Maybe all she needs is for you guys to leave her alone, don't ya think?" Dominique said after swallowing a spoonful of cereal. "I mean, she looks bloody exhausted, and I know that when I'm exhausted the last thing I wanna do is listen to people asking me what I want, when what I want is to be left alone, huhm?"

Fred blinked for a few seconds and sighed before sipping his pumpkin juice.

Ted coughed and wiped a tear from his cheek before trying to get up.
"I think I'll go back to bed, see you guys tomorrow. Fred, you coming tonight, right?"

He nodded.
"Of course, mate, have I failed you before?"

Ted shook his head and waved before leaving the Great Hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Today I'm going swimming." Aniya replied to Scorpius. "Would you like to join us? Me and Louis I mean." She blushed slightly and smiled.

"Me and Scorpius have plans late at night after I see Sarah, so I don't think that's an option. Right, mate?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Alexius smiled weakly after Ted and Fred spoke, before sighing and putting her forehead on the table, staring at her lap with her right hand on the back of her head, and taking her left hand out of Teddy’s grip, she placed it atop the other one, “I just want her to shut up and leave me alone,” she whispered weakly, sure no one was able to hear her, and if they were able to, no one had the chance to ask, as Teddy had gotten up and left, causing the attention to avert to him.

Sitting up straight, she then proceeded to grab one of the cups of water and splashed it unto her face, quickly rubbing her eyes afterwards, and was met with odd looks after wards. To which she merely stood up and started walking towards the Great Hall doors, “Where’re you going?” Louis questioned her, and blinked when she replied with a ‘As anyone even cares!’ and left the Great Hall.
-----------------------
Scorpius smiled at the younger girl as she blushed, thinking it was fairly quite adorable, then averted his attention to Vincent as he spoke, and nodded, “Yeah, mate. We’re going to go see Sarah. Sorry that we have to skip out tonight, though, but I’m sure you two will have fun,” he finished, smiling slightly as they continued to eat their breakfast.
-----------------------------Thatnight-------------------------
It was no later than eight aclock, and Alexius was fidgeting in the Great Hall, waiting intently for McGonagall to get here from making sure the rest of the houses and students were snooping around Harry’s office, or on the way there, in case anything should happen.
Was Alexius crazy? No. But she had a tendency to fight back, especially in her current condition. But that was alright, it made her the hardass she was today, even if she still is only eleven.
“Ehhem…Ms. Peters,” came a strict, but gentle voice behind her, causing Alexius to immediately look over, and tense a bit when she saw McGonagall behind her.
Run away…she doesn’t want you here, you don’t want her help. She’s a nuisance; all she’ll do is hurt you…just like they always do.
Biting her lip, she looked down at the table, but didn’t get up, “It’s ready,” the teacher proded, but the eleven year old only shook her head.
If you go, they’ll hurt you, they can’t help you. They’ll never be able to help you.
“I’m not going,” the girl responded simply, sharply, hoping to get out of it- but to no avail.
“Yes, Ms. Peters, you are. No matter how much you struggle,” the teacher spoke, coming up behind her, and then putting out her hand for Alexius to take.
“No…I…” Don’t go. You don’t want that, not at all. But I do. “I….okay,” Alexius, ignoring the hand put out to help her, stood up from the table and nodded at the teacher to lead the way, who did without a word, oblivious to the indecisive mental battle the youth was having with each step she took. But this was only the first few minutes in a long night.
-----------------------------------------------
Louis, though, was currently leaving the Gryffindor common room for a swim with Aniya that night- completely oblivious to any situation going on with Alexius right now, just knowing that he was going to have great fun with his crush tonight, without worrying about anything unnessicary, anything that he doesn’t need to know about.

Walking down the steps, he wondered if Aniya was already outside of the castle by the entrance to the school, waiting for him, or if she was heading there right now, just as well. Smiling slightly at the thought of the girl, he jumped down two steps on the stairs, and then jumped the trick step that he had come to remember was there.

And after about fifteen to twenty more minutes, he finally made it down the stairs and was walking towards the entrance hall, which was only a five minute walk, and then out the door- to discover she wasn’t there yet, but then sat on the steps and waited patiently for her.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Aniya looked at herself in the mirror, making sure she was perfectly dressed. Yes, it was only a swim with Louis, but she always liked to look her best.

She put her hair in two long pigtails and put on her neon green bikini, on top of it she put on a short, black dress. She put on her black flip-flops and away she went.

“Have fun, miss Anya!” Vincent called out.

“Thanks,” Anya replied kindly before walking out the common room door.

I wonder if Lulu is waiting for me... She thought as she walked out of the dungeons. Probably is, I took a long time getting ready...

“We need to get Ted to the shack as soon as possible.” Aniya heard someone say from the hall way a few stairs away. “He's going to change soon.”

She walked up the steps quietly and hid behind a wall while she spied, the person who was talking was Professor Potter, who was accompanied by Fred.

“I know, he get's so heavy when he's on this stage, we better hurry.”

Aniya's brow furrowed, what was 'the shack' and where were they taking him? More importantly, what were they going to do to him?

She bit her lower lip. She wanted to follow them and find out what they were going to do to one of her best friends, but Louis was waiting for her, and they had agreed for about a week now that they'd go for a swim tonight.

They began to leave with an almost unconscious Teddy and Aniya's heart raced with need and curiosity, but she decided it was best to mind her own business, or at least she'd ask Lulu to help her find out what was going on.

She waited until they were out of sight to get out of her hiding place and ran over to the Entrance Hall where she saw him sitting all alone waiting for her.
“Hey, Lu. Sorry I'm late, I got distracted for a bit.” She smiled at him and helped him up. “C'mon, let's go to the lake before the Squids wake up, wouldn't want to be stung, huhm?” She winked at him and giggled. “Race ya!” Aniya pushed him gently and sped off..
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 am

Alexius stared blankly at the ground, a far off look in her eyes, as if she was in some other world, alive but not living. She was used to this feeling though, far too use to it than would be healthy. But that didn’t matter right now; she knew everything would be alright. At least for a few days, anyways.

The walk upstairs didn’t take that long, really. The silence caused it to feel like it was taking forever though, at least to Alexius anyways. And once they entered the hallway that was across from Harry’s office, she slowed her pace a bit, flinching, once again, in pain.

Run! If you don’t listen to me, you’ll never make it through! No.

McGonagall glanced back at her, and then stopped in front of the Statue, “Lily and James,” she spoke the password, and then nodded at Alexius to continue walking when the passage opened- to which she reluctantly listened, and walked silently up the stairs. Still oppressing the strong temptations to run off from them all; but unfortunately for her, they were getting stronger, to the point where it physically hurt.

Once arriving in his office, discovering that no one else was there, she sat down in a chair and stared at the table, but never once speaking a word, frightened for what would come out.
-----------------------------------------
Louis sat whistling, waiting for the girl to arrive. And after about ten more minutes, he was glad to see that she had, and listened to her explanation, before laughing once she finished, “That’s quite alright, and we probably wouldn’t want to. So we shall go, then!” he said, very enthusiastically- but he was only to the point of dramatizing it just to try and make her laugh.

Grinning as they ran down the hill towards the Black Lake, he then stopped and, as an advantage to speed up past her, started rolling on his side down the hill- which, to his surprise, was actually very fun, and very effective, as he passed her in a matter of seconds, actually. After a moment though, he stopped himself, stood up, stuck his tounge out playfully at Aniya and yelled to her “Catch me if you can!” and continued to run down the hill, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:22 am

The door to the office opened and Harry came walking through.
“Sorry for the delay, I was taking care of a delicate matter,” he looked at Alexius. “Pains me to see you like this, Alex, wish there was something more we could do.” He took out his wand and pointed it at the young girl. “Locomotor mortis.” He said and Alexius' legs were now locked, making it impossible for her to move. “Didn't want to do that, but the orphanage told me your might try to escape.”

Harry sat down on his desk and put his wand to the side, two knocks on the wooden door made him quickly switch his attention to it.
“Come in.”

Two people came in, one was fairly young, the other looked like he was in his early 30s.
“Good evening, Professor Potter!”

Harry nodded.
“Evening, Dr. Brown.”

They both shook hands, then Dr. Brown looked at Alexius.
“Has she given any trouble?”

“Nothing major.” Harry replied with a smirk and winked at Alexius.

“Very well.” Brown put down his suitcase and kneeled before Lexi. “How have you been feeling?”

-------------------------------------
She rolled her eyes and began to run faster, almost catching up to him until her flip-flop got caught in the terrain, causing her to fall on Louis and in turn making them both roll down the rest of the hill together. When they finally stopped Aniya ended up on top of him. She laughed.
“Well, that was fun, wasn't it?” She got up and dusted herself off before helping a blushing Louis up. “Sorry about that, it was my darn flip-flop's fault.”

Aniya looked up at the sky, the moon was full and big.
“Amazing, isn't it? The moon?” She smiled before taking off her dress, exposing her thin frame, luckily her bikini didn't untie itself when she rolled down. She took off her flip-flops and slowly put her feet in the water. “Fuck, this is cold!” She shouted and then put a hand to her mouth. “A bit too loud, huh?”

A howl broke the silence and Aniya jumped slightly.
“What the bloody hell?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next