Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Alexius giggled happily when Aniya ran out, glad to be with another of her friends, “Hey Ocarina! And aww, I have to pay attention? Darn…” she pouted, and tightened her grip around Teddy’s neck.

Alexius laughed, and grinned, “Poor girl,” she shrugged, “Same thing happened to Quinton a while back. I remember it quite well,” she laughed, “Girl didn’t know what she was getting into…oh well,” she smiled, and her eyes widened when Aniya voiced her suggestion.

“I can’t.” she said, surprisingly at the same time as Teddy, and at the same speed. After he explained, she shifted on his back uncomfortably, “And…I uh…I h-have plans…I mean, uh…M-Ms. Roma and Ms. Williams…” she blinked, trailing off.

After a moment, she sighed and continued in simpler terms, “I have some…promises to keep to, therefore, I can’t,” she smiled weakly, before resting her chin on Teddy’s shoulder and closing her eyes, “And, if you have to blame someone, blame Ms. Roma and Ms. Williams.”

Louis raised his eyebrow at the girl, who seemingly had lost all her hype from just moments ago, and sighed softly, before he looked sympathetically at Teddy, and smiled at Aniya, “Well, I don’t have plans. So…sure, I suppose it could just be the two of us, then?” he nodded at her.

Louis then sighed after Teddy spoke, and nodded, “We really should. I don’t think we want to get caught by Filtch, do we?” he said, closing his eyes as they all walked up to the entrance of the castle, and noticed that Alexius’s grip around Teddy’s neck tightened.

“I don’t care,” she murmured, keeping her eyes closed as if she was tired, which she really wasn’t. But she didn’t want anyone else to know, obviously, so she just acted like she was. For many, many unknown reasons to the other three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Aniya frowned at Alexius' decline and sighed.
"Stupid Ms. Roma and Ms. Williams." She said and then giggled playfully before looking at Louis. "Of course, we'll have fun, just the two of us." Aniya said before wrapping an arm around Louis' torso (since she couldn't reach is shoulders) and gave him a tight squeeze before smiling brightly at her über best friend.

Ted raised an eyebrow at Alexius' decline, but decided to push thoughts aside, he had a secret, so did she. Of course eventually he would tell his three friends, just like his father had told his friends. In fact, with all the stories, he thought his friends were like his father's friends, without betrayal, of course.

"Filch is one creepy bloke." Aniya shuddered. "Old too, how old do you reckon he is?"

Ted thought for a moment.
"85, give or take a few years."

She laughed.
"You know," she turned to Louis. "I should have you carry me." Aniya giggled. "Lexi seems very comfortable on the Ted Express."

Then Ted couldn't help but laughing, forgetting about everything he was thinking about.
"The Ted Express?" He questioned as they began to cross the bridge. "Has a nice ring to it, but you see, trains go much faster than this." He said and started to run as fast as he could, still carrying Alexius on his back.

"Hey! I think I've done enough running!" Aniya laughed and began to run after them, but she began to slow down once she noticed a shadowy figure standing at the end of the bridge.

"Think you could sneak past me, did ya?" Filch said in his raspy voice. "First years out two hours after curfew, naughty, naughty. Let's see that the head master has to say about this. Come with me." He ordered.

Ted gulped and sighed, he hoped his Godfather would take it easy on the girls, since he knew he and Louis would be off the hook.

They all followed him, through the entrance hall, up the main stairs through a doorway and up some stairs that rotated once they were on, he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Harry's muffled voice said behind it.

Filch opened the door.
"Found these four at the grounds, two hours past curfew."

Harry nodded.
"That's alright, Filch, you may go. I'll deal with them."

Filch gave a slight grumble and mentioned something about bringing back the dungeon punishments.

"Come on in, sit." Harry said in a warm tone of voice. "Every flavor bean?" He motioned towards a giant bowl full of them."

Ted took one before sitting down.
"Soap..." He said before forcing himself to swallow. "Why couldn't it be pizza?"

Harry chuckled.
"Been eating them, sorry."

Aniya sat down next to Ted and was very nervous first detention, now she's in the headmaster's office. Not a great way to start her first year.

"Ah! Miss Peters, always a pleasure to see you." Harry nodded at Alexius. "I trust everything is going well?"
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Louis laughed at Aniya’s nickname for Ted, and nodded, “Yeah, I think they go faster too,” he said before Teddy started running, which caused Alexius to yelp and tighten her grip on Teddy’s neck, exclaiming, ‘Hey!’ to the boy as Louis laughed and ran after the two, probably about two feet behind the running Aniya, when he stopped at the same time as Aniya.

"Think you could sneak past me, did ya?" the voice of Filtch caused him to freeze, and bit his lip. Getting caught after dark by Filtch? Well, from the stories he’s heard, he would bet that it’s not a happy thought, far from it, of course.

Alexius, however, hadn’t paid mind to Filtch when he sent them to Harry’s office, and reluctantly got off of Teddy’s back and sat beside him, as Louis sat in the middle of Teddy and Aniya, and smiled at Harry.

"Ah! Miss Peters, always a pleasure to see you." Harry nodded at Alexius. "I trust everything is going well?"

Alexius blinked, and nodded, “Pleasure to see you too, Headmaster,” she smiled brightly at him “And it’s been okay…” she said cautiously, “The headaches have been getting worse though, especially after what happened our last session…” she trailed off, and laughed sheepishly, “Sorry about that, by the way,” she apologized, which earned her curious looks from Louis.

After a moment of silence, she sighed and continued, “But, the only other issues is with Mr. Andrews back home, about three days before I had to come here. But that, that wasn’t all my fault- it was partially Jamie’s, too!” she quickly added, as if it would get her off the hook, “Aside from that, everything’s been going well,” she finished, and smiled sheepishly.

Louis blinked, he was, obviously, extremely confused by what the girl was talking about. And also extremely curious, though he knew he couldn’t just ask, so, he waited and listened.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Harry nodded once more and smiled a Alexius.
"Not to worry, Alexius." He said and smiled. "As long as you're here on time on Friday, everything will be alright." He then turned to Aniya and slightly raised an eyebrow. "Miss Lebedev, are you alright?"

Aniya finally managed to look at her headmaster.
"I'm sorry, it's just... well I was in detention earlier, with Professor Sin- Sinclair, I mean." She said and scratched the back of her head. "And now I'm here in your office, am I in trouble?"

Harry then laughed and shook his head.
"Oh no, Aniya," he smiled at her. "I remember when me, Ron and Hermione used to sneak around the grounds past curfew, doing things we shouldn't have done, mind you."

Aniya smiled at him and nodded.

Ted looked at Alexius and couldn't help but wonder what she was talking about, she sure was acting weird today. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath, he wasn't feeling too good.

"How are you feeling, Ted?" Harry asked, concern clear on his face.

He looked at his godfather and gave a slight smile.
"I'm tired," he answered with honesty. "And can't help but feeling... anxiety."

Harry opened a drawer and took out a bar of Honeyduke's Best Chocolate and handed it to him.
"Your father said Chocolate was one of the best remedies, even helped me recover after dementor attacks."

Ted took the bar and opened it before giving it a rather large bite. Aniya looked at her friend and gently stroked his back, since he didn't look too good and it worried her. Ted smiled at Aniya and gave her a slight nod, to let her know he'd be okay.

Aniya smiled back at him.

Harry studied Alexius for a few seconds, with worry in his face, which Aniya noticed.
"Headmaster, are you alright?"

Harry blinked and looked at Aniya.
"Yes, I'm fine. Just lost in my own thoughts is all." He looked at all of them. "Well, I think you all should get to bed now, there is a surprise in store for all of you tomorrow. You'll have visitors."

Aniya nodded and got up from her chair, Ted (looking a bit better) got up as well.
"Visitors?" He questions.

Harry nodded.
"Run along now."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:51 pm

"Not to worry, Alexius. As long as you're here on time on Friday, everything will be alright." Harry had said to the girl, who smiled weakly, and closed her eyes.

“Yeah, maybe,” she bit her lip, “And, Quinton’s going to be there too, right? If not, you should probably find some loophole to get him here…in case…of well…y’know,” she looked to the side, and closed her eyes, biting her lip. Then, she smiled comfortingly Aniya, and at Teddy as he spoke, not missing the look of curiosity that Louis was giving her, she just pretended not to notice.

She then grabbed Teddy’s wrist worriedly, and gave it a comforting squeeze and looked down at her other hand, which was resting in her lap, and immediately looked up at Harry as Aniya voiced her question.

"Well, I think you all should get to bed now, there is a surprise in store for all of you tomorrow. You'll have visitors."

Louis raised an eyebrow at this, speaking up finally, “Visitors? What visitors?” he questioned, but Harry had only nodded, causing him to sigh, and smile at the Headmaster “Alright then,” he said as Harry told them to run along, “Goodnight, Professor,” he then walked to the entrance and waited, and looked curiously at Alexius again as she whispered something to Harry that the other three couldn’t understand, before she smiled and stood up, grabbing Teddy’s wrist once again and waited for him to start walking so she could follow alongside him.

Once they were all out of the Headmaster’s office and in the hallways, Alexius looked at Teddy with a look of concern, “Are you feeling better?” she questioned, her grip on his wrist tightening; obviously worried for her best friend.

“Alexius,” Louis started, looking at the girl as he stood beside Aniya, “I think one of the main questions would be, are YOU okay?” he asked the blonde, who looked to the ground to avoid eye contact from all of them, and bit her lip, as if wondering how to respond.

“I…uh…” she bit her lip, and closed her eyes, “Nice…weather we’re having?...Uhm…” she said awkwardly, obviously trying to change the subject of attention off of her, and to something eyes, before she looked at Teddy, as if prodding for him to reply to her ‘Are you okay?’ question.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm

"Harry said we'd have visitors today." Ted said before taking a bite off his toast, he looked incredibly pale today, and tired, very tired. He looked... sick.

Fred looked at the teachers and then at Ted.
"Well isn't it obvious? Who else would visit us, our parents!"

Ted choked on his toast and took a big gulp from his pumpkin juice.
"Your parents," he corrected. "It'll be odd to have grandma here, it's been 70 years since she last set foot on this castle."

Fred simply shrugged and took another spoonful of cereal.
"I frankly can't wait until dad gets here, I'm running low on supplies." He chuckled before looking at Alexius, he frowned slightly and cleared his throat. "Do you reckon somebody will come here to see you, Alex?" He asked carefully, not wanting to hurt the young girl's feelings. "A friend of yours, perhaps? I heard you have lots of friends back home, right?" He gave her a warm smile.

Ted looked at Fred and rolled his eyes slightly before grinning.
"Is your boyfriend coming, Alexius?"

Fred looked at Ted and raised an eyebrow before looking at Alexius.
"I-- I didn't know you had a boyfriend." He tried to sound casual.

Victoire sat next to Teddy and hugged his arm.
"Morning, Teddykins."

"Morning." Ted said and blushed slightly. "Morning, Dominique."

She sat down next to Alexius and nodded towards Ted.
"Morning." She said before pouring herself some cereal, she then looked at Fred. "Oi, you don't look too good. You look like you're about to throw up."

"Always observant, Dominique. I like that." Fred winked at his cousin. "I might need you in the future for my domination."

Dominique rolled her eyes and laughed.
"Right, like uncle George is going to allow it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aniya ate her eggs slowly, she was nervous, she knew her father would be alongside her mother today, and it frightened her. He was a Drumstrang man, always so serious and commanding, it clashed with the Hogwarts vibe, hopefully her mother would defuse him, but it wasn't likely, her mother always went along with what her father said. It was quite sickening.

"Hey Aniya, if you're not going to eat those eggs, I can finish them for you." Vincent said with a grin.

Quickly Aniya passed the plate to him, and he ate it in 10 seconds.

"How is it that you stay so thin?" Aniya laughed.

Then, Vincent flexed.
"It's all in the Quidditch, babe." He winked playfully. "Fat is fed into the muscles when you exercise, you know? It's crucial if I want to remain a beater."

"Then I should get on building muscle then, I'm hoping to be a beater next year." Aniya smiled.

"Fat chance." Sarah said and glared at Aniya. "I'm beater for Slytherin as well."

Aniya frowned slightly, Vincent's brow furrowed.
"You have to try out each year, Twinkle."

"Don't fucking call me Twinkle!" Sarah spat and then calmed down. "It's been six years, and NOBODY has been able to take my position, nobody. I'm not about to let this little mudblood take it away from me."

"I'm a pureblood." Aniya said cassually, not wanting to make a big deal about blood status.

"That would mean you're related to Scorpius here in some way." Crabbe said and chuckled. "And you're related to the Weasleys over there, and me, Purebloods are a tight circle of few."

"It's disgusting, the fact that mudbloods and halfbloods are taking over our world." Sarah said and threw her fork before standing up and walking out of the Great Hall. What was even more weird is that out of nowhere Professor Sin was trailing behind her.

"Odd..." Aniya said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Alexius sighed softly, closing her eyes. Having been listening to the others’ speak of their family.

“Do you reckon somebody will come here to see you, Alex? A friend of yours, perhaps? I heard you have lots of friends back home, right?"

She blinked, and looked at Fred, smiling weakly. She, too, looked slightly ill, but that was because she hadn’t got any sleep the night before, she was worried for today, like, really worried “I don’t think so…” she murmured, having been too tired to keep up the accent, “I mean, if anything, it’d be Quinton. But he has plans with Hayley today, and then Ms. Roma, Ms. Williams and Mr. Davis have to keep everything under control with the guys back home, because knowing them, they’ll try to burn down the house…again, so, besides them, it’d probably be Eric,” she laughed sheepishly, and sighed, “Mr. Andrews may come though...” she trailed off sadly, obviously indicating that she wanted to be as far from that man as possible.

"Is your boyfriend coming, Alexius?"

Her eyes widened, and she spit out the drink of water she was getting and coughed, before she burst out laughing, “Oh my bloody hell, Teddy!” she exclaimed, putting a hand on her chest to calm her laughter, “Don’t make me laugh like that, I might die next time!” she exclaimed, before shaking her head at Fred.

“Fredster, I don’t. Trust me,” she laughed, “First of all, everyone back home are more like awesome friends, second off, everyone OUTSIDE of the orphanage doesn’t even come near it, and third…the only guy there who DOES like me is Eric,” she giggled, “Poor bloke, I remember when he found out I was a girl, he still blushes to THIS day. But I only think of him as a friend, really. I think of them all as friends, so, I’m sorry Teddy, but my nonexistent boyfriend will not be attending.”

“…Why doesn’t anyone outside of the orphanage come to visit you?”Melanie suddenly asked, having been listening in, with an eyebrow raised, catching as Alexius’s eyes widened and she looked down.

“Uhm…” she murmured, “Well…Eli used to come visit…” she murmured, “Eli was my brother, but…ever since one of our former mates in the orphanage….well…” she trailed of sadly, and bit her lip, gripping a heart locket that no one had seemed to notice was around her neck, and Louis’s eyes softened.

“I’m sorry, Alexius,” Louis said to her, watching as she murmured a ‘morning’ to Victoire and rested her head on Teddy’s shoulder, and then Louis glared at bit at Melanie who merely rolled her eyes, “It’ll be okay though, we’re here for you,” he smiled at her, and she smiled back, weakly, before closing her eyes, “And you, quit being a bitch Melanie,” he said to the older girl, who rolled her eyes.

“Hey, it’s not my fault that I just voiced a question, yeesh,” she shrugged, “It’s not my fault that she can’t get over something that won’t be reversed,” she said bluntly.

Alexius then, sat up straight and glared harshly at Melanie, “Yeah? Well, YOU try having your family die nearly the same death, and then getting over it like nothing happened! I’m sorry that I’m not a heartless wench who can say that and not be affected by it!” she snapped at the girl, before suddenly closing her eyes in pain and gripping her head, obviously ticked off, and obviously regretting letting Melanie piss her off, before shaking her head and taking a few deep breaths, and slowly moving her hand from her head, “Just…just shut up, okay?” she murmured, her eyes still closed tightly, but not as tightly as before.

“Aye aye, okay, don’t get your horses in a bunch,” she said to the girl with an eyebrow raised, before going back to talking with a few of her classmates.
-----------------------------------------------------
Scorpius rolled his eyes at Sarah, “Sarah, shut up. Quit being a snob, who knows? Aniya may beat you next year, and personally, I can really see that happening,” he said to the girl before she left, and smiled at Aniya.

“Once again, don’t mind Sarah. She’s just sore because she knows that she doesn’t stand a chance against you next year,” he put his arm around Aniya’s shoulders and gave her a comforting squeeze, before looking at Vincent, “Right, Vincent?” he laughed as the boy inhaled more food, rolling his eyes.

He then grinned at her, “I, for one, am looking forward to watching you try out next year. I’m sure you’ll do great, and, who knows? We’ll be in the same team if you make it,” he smirked cockily, “Looking at the captain and chaser, you are! Yes, bask in my amazingness, I know you all love it,” he joked, laughing before he continued to eat, and closed his eyes.

“I wonder when our ‘visitors’ will be here today,” he grinned, “I’m actually quite interested in seeing them, with so many people…” he trailed off, obviously fascinated at seeing what families that everyone came from, before he looked around and raised an eyebrow, spotting the Gryffindor table and seeing Alexius snap at Melanie before he turned back to Aniya, “Anyways, what about you? Are you excited to meet the families of your friends’?” he grinned at the younger girl, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Fred smiled at Alexius.
"Psh, no need for excuses, I don't mind you having a boyfriend come over, hell, it's none of my business anyways."

"Aja..." Ted muttered and laughed.

Aniya smiled once Scorpius stood up for her and nodded.
"I'm actually pretty nervous." She confessed and looked at Alexius. "Specially for my best friend, you know? I don't think she really has anybody to come see her." She frowned.

Harry walked over to the podium and cleared his throat, immediately the students quieted down and he smiled.
"Students, the time has come so see those who, though only one day has passed, have missed you more than anything else in the world. Your family members and friends.."

The doors of the Great Hall opened revealing hundreds of people eager to see the children they missed so much, quickly they all entered and students began to get up in search for their parents.

"Aniya!" Mrs. Lebedev called out waving so her daughter could find her.

"Mom!" Aniya ran to her mother and hugged her.

"Oh, the house is so quiet without you, Czarina." Ztasia said hugging Aniya.

"Refreshing change." Said her father.

Aniya bit her bottom lip and smiled weakly.
"How long are you two going to be here?" She asked.

"Just for today." Mr. Lebedev answered before Ztasia could. "We've got important business to attend to."

"I want to meet your friends." Her mother said.

"Alright then!" Aniya grabbed both their hands and ran to the Gryffindor table, where her friends still sat waiting for their own families to arrive. "This is Ted, Louis, Alexius, Fred, and these two I met yesterday, Dominique and Victoire."

Ted observed Aniya's family. Her mother was incredibly tall, must have been at least 6 feet tall, she was slim an looked like she dressed in expensive clothing; quite beautiful she was, looked like a supermodel, he knew where Aniya got her perfect looks from. But then he looked at her father, he looked to be about 85 years old, serious looking, plump and very short compared to his wife, he was shorter than himself, Ted thought the man must have been at least 4'11.

"Now we know why Aniya is so damn short." Fred whispered to Ted and chuckled.

"Gryffindors?" Ztasia said and smiled. "How nice."

"Yes, nice..." Victor said and looked up at his wife. "I told you she wouldn't meet the right people without help."

"Dad." Aniya muttered, her brow furrowed.

Aniya's father scowled at her, he noticed Harry was looking at him so he kept calm, he cleared this throat.
"I trust you've made friends in Slytherin?"

"Two." Aniya said and smiled slightly.

"Let's go meet them, then." He then turned and walked (almost looked like he wobbled) over to the Slytherin table.

"We'll return shortly." Ztasia said to the young Gryffindors and smiled before dragging her daughter along to the Slytherin table.

"This is Scorpius M-"

"Ah! Malfoy! Long time no see, boy!" Mr. Lebedev said to Scorpius and shook his hand. "Last time I saw you was before little Aniya was born, I believe you were four years old. Where is your father?"

Aniya raised an eyebrow and looked back at her friends with longing.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"I wonder what's up with her dad." Ted said with a slight frown.

"What a git." Fred said, looking a bit angry.

"Louis! Victoire! Dominique!" A blond woman went over to them and hugged them. "Oh, I missed you!"

"Calm down, Fleur, you'll strangle them." Said a red haired man, looking as frail as Teddy was. "Morning Ted." He nodded and smiled.

"Morning, Bill." Ted smiled back.

"Well, Louis, aren't you going to introduce us?" His mother asked as she looked at Alexius.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Alexius smiled politely to Aniya’s family, and then glared at Aniya’s father when he spoke, “Nice to meet you g-“ she was cut off when they were dragged off, and then sighed, looking down at the table, and then looked back up and smiled politely at the two, ‘Bill and Fleur,’ as she gathered the name of.

“Oh, hey guys,” Louis smiled up at them, and then blinked, looking to Alexius, “Uh, this is Alexius, she’s from Ireland,” he said, introducing the girl who closed her eyes.

“Yeah…u-uh, nice to meet you guys,” she stuttered, causing Louis to raise his eyebrow, but then he noticed her looking towards the group of people, as if hoping for something, after a moment, she sighed, “As Louis said, I’m Alexius, and I’m from Ireland, Louis here is a wicked friend, I must say. You two must be proud,” she praised to boy, before looking at Teddy, “And so is Teddy, so…you must be proud of Louis having an amazing friend such as him. And yeah…” she trailed off.

After a moment, she looked behind her and saw Melanie talking to a couple of adults, who she assumed was Melanie’s parents, and she bit her lip, looking at the table before she heard a voice behind her, and her eyes widened, “There she is!” she heard a voice exclaim, when suddenly she yelped from being in a tackle hug from behind.

She then laughed slightly, “Oh, hey Eric,” she said, grinning slightly, “You can let me go now, I don’t think they’d be too happy if you were to suffocate me to death,” she responded, when suddenly the boy let go and she turned around to see him blush five shades of red, causing her to giggle.

“Sorry,” he murmured sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head when suddenly his eyes widened, “Y…Y-you’re wearing an s-skirt,” he spoke, as she blinked, and rolled her eyes.

“Yes, I am. And if you speak this to Jamie or Percy or any of the guys back home, I’ll personally murder you myself because they will never let this go,” she joked, laughing, when he raised an eyebrow, suddenly noticing something.

“Wait….before you do anything of the sort…how much sleep did you get last night?” at this question, she averted her eyes, “…None? None at all?” she still didn’t look at the red head, and he sighed dramatically and frustrated, “Alexius! You KNOW you’re supposed to get a full nights rest. Remember what happened last time you didn’t? You don’t want that-“

“-I’ll be fine, Eric,” she said sharply, causing the older boy to bite his lip, “Anyways,” she changed the topic, aware of the confused stares she was getting, “Did anyone else come?” she asked hopefully, and he sighed and shook his head.

“Mr. Davis did, but that’s because he’s taking me to visit my aunt in London, and he allowed me to visit you for a moment. But I have to get back in about a minute because he has to visit the bank to repay a loan and other stuff because of the guys back home. Side note, who’re your friends?” he questioned, looking at them.

“Oh, uh, that’s Teddy,” she said, hugging said person, “And uh, person over there,” she points to Fred, “Is Fred,” she simply introduced and then let go of Teddy, “And this is…” she trailed of, knowing that Louis was about to introduce himself.

“I’m Louis,” he smiled at Eric, “And you must be Eric, we hear a lot of you and Alex’s other friends, it’s awesome to meet you,” he said, as Eric nodded.

“Yeah, pleasure!” he exclaimed, before looking around, fidgeting, “Uhm, anyways, I should probably get going, Alex. It was awesome seeing you again, and the mate’s says hi…well, most of them do, Jamie and Dustin kinda yelled for me to tell you to get back soon so that they can play you on a match of Super Smash Brothers and such,” he said quickly, before looking at something that seemed to have caught his eye, and then back at Alexius.

She sighed softly, “Okay, I’ll see you for the holidays then…” she murmured sadly, not wanting her friend to leave and to be alone while everyone talked to their friends and family from back home, as he smiled at the others and fidgeted again.

“Alright, I’ll see you then! Bye everyone, wonderful to meet you!” he waved, before running out of the crowd and out of the great hall, causing her to sigh and sit back normally.

“Well…that was…fast,” Louis said cautiously to Alex, who shrugged.

“That’s Eric for you, always coming and going,” she responded, closing her eyes.
-----------------------------------------------
“Oh, hello sir!” he said, shaking Aniya’s father’s hand, “And uh…he should be here in a moment. And uh…pleasure to…remeet you?” he raised an eyebrow, when suddenly he saw his father walking up.

“Ah! Father, there you are,” he smiled at Draco, who nodded back.

“Hello, Scorpius,” Draco said, patting his son’s shoulder, and then looked at Aniya, and then back up at her father, “Ah! Hello, Mr. Lebedev,” he shook Victor’s hand, “Pleasure to see you again after all this time,” he spoke, and then looked back at Aniya, “And you are?” he said politely.

“Ah! Father, this is Aniya, she’s a first year, and a brilliant girl,” he grinned, patting the shorter girl’s shoulder.

“Aniya, huh?” Draco murmured, “Fitting name, nice to meet you. I’m Draco Malfoy,”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Aniya giggled when Scorpius talked to her father, poor guy didn't remember him, and she didn't blame him for blocking him out. Sometimes she wished she could block her father out as well.

"Draco! It's been a while!" Victor gave a hearty laugh.

She looked at Scorpius' father and was in awe, she knew where Scorpius had gotten his incredibly handsome looks from.

"Ah! Father, this is Aniya, she's a first year, and a brilliant girl."

Aniya blushed and smiled at Draco.
"Aniya Czarina Lebedev, it's nice to meet you too." She gave a slight curtsy.

"Oh, Draco's father and I go way back to the times of you-know-when," Victor said when he noticed Scorpius was still a bit confused. "Good times they were, sad they had to end." He cleared his throat. "It certainly is nice to see that Aniya has made some decent connections after all."

Aniya bit her bottom lip and looked away from her father, she looked at Scorpius and smiled at him.

"Come along, I have much to share with you two." Victor said to the two Malfoys and left with them, leaving Aniya and Ztasia behind.

"Well..." Ztasia said and smiled at her daughter. "How about we go back to your friends, huhm?" She stroked her daughters hair.

"Alright mother." Aniya smiled and walked with her mother back to the Gryffindor table.

"So very nice to meet you, Alexius." Fleur said and smiled brightly at the girl. "I am proud of my children, incredibly proud, oh!" She hugged them again.

Bill laughed.
"You'll have to excuse her, she didn't expect the time for our children to come here to Hogwarts to arrive so soon." He explained to Alexius, who was looking rather down.

"Fred!" A woman called out.

"Mom!" Fred quickly got up and went to hug his mother.

"What, no love for your father?"

"Of course there is!" Fred hugged his father then.

Aniya put a hand on Alexius' shoulder to comfort her.

"And this is?" Bill asked in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Alexius smiled weakly at Aniya, before she stared back at the table, “It’s quite alright…” she murmured to Bill politely, sighing.

“Oh, uh,” Louis started, smiling at Aniya as he blushed just a small bit, “This is Aniya, she’s in Slytherin, but she’s an amazing friend,” he nodded towards the girl and then smiled at Fred’s parents, “Hey Uncle George, Aunt Angelina,” he nodded towards the two.

Alexius sighed softly, and closed her eyes, before she stood up and gave Aniya a slight hug, and smiled at her mom, “Hello, Ms. Lebedev. It’s nice to m-meet you- I’m Alexius,” her voice cracked as she smiled up at the tall girl, and then she looked down, “It w-was a pleasure to meet you all…b-but I should probably get going no-now,” she sighed, “I h-have homework to f-finish that’s due tomorrow,” she quickly lied.

She then turned to her four friends, “I’ll see y-you guys later….” She closed her eyes, before she started walking towards the entrance of the great hall. And after a moment, she started running out; not wanting anyone to know that she was upset.

Louis, however, thought it was obvious, and looked after the girl with softened eyes, sighing, before smiling at Aniya and her mom, “It’s nice to meet you,” he said to Aniya’s mom, “I’m Louis, and,” he looked to his parents, “These are my insane parents,” he joked, grinning at the two before he closed his eyes, worried for his friend who had ran off. He was pretty sure that all four of them were worried about whether or not she’s okay, he was sure that it was hard for her, seeing everyone with their families and not having one to visit her.

The Weasley then looked at the three of his friends that were currently here, and wondered if one of them should go after Alexius to comfort him. Mainly, though, he was wondering what Eric was talking about to Alexius, about her not getting enough sleep. He’d have to shrug it off for now, though; no matter how much it was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 pm

"Nice to meet you, Misters and Misses Weasley." Aniya gave a slight bow and looked at her mom. "I'll be right back." She said and ran out of the Great Hall. She looked around and couldn't see Alexius. "Maybe she's on her way to the common room..." She said to herself and began to run in that direction.

"I don't give a shit!"

The words stopped Aniya and caused her to look to her left, the voice had come from the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. It sounded as though somebody was crying.

"Sarah, please, listen to yourself." Sin's velvet voice was soothing, Aniya couldn't help but feel a spark of jealousy, but it was incredibly mild.

Sarah sobbed.
"I'm sorry, alright!? I'm fucking sorry! But I can't go out there and pretend to be happy, but with what happened, not with what's going to happen, the only thing I have to look forward to is us! And that isn't coming soon enough!"

"But it will, you need to remember that this take time to plan. You can't expect everything to happen in a day!"

"Sinclair is right, you know?" The voice of Aniya's father could be heard as well. "Even He took years to plan his monumental achievements, patience is key."

"It's because we waited that my parents are dead, Victor!" Sarah shrieked.

"Don't yell at Mr. Lebedev." Sin said sternly. "He is a veteran, after all. Plus, I understand how you feel, or have you forgotten that my family was also murdered."

"No." Sarah said in a muffled voice, her sobs were muffled as well.

Aniya heard footsteps and backed away from the door, she decided to run back to the entrance hall. It was then that she saw Alexius, by the lake under a tree. She ran to her.
"Lexi." She said softly and sat next to her best friend, she said nothing more and hugged her. She didn't know what to say, and she wasn't quite sure that words could comfort the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Alexius flinched as she felt her friend’s arms wrap around her in a tight hug, and closed her eyes tightly, “W-what are you doing here, Aniya?” she questioned her friend, sounding as if she was holding her breath, “I thought that you w-would be hanging with the others…” she murmured, quickly wiping her eyes, as if to hide something.

After a moment of silence, she finally hugged her friend back, and let out the breath she was holding in, “You don’t h-have to stay out h-here,” she said softly, “I-I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me. I’m Alexius, remember? The gal who c-can overcome anything!” she exclaimed, though the tone of voice she had clearly stated otherwise, along with the whimper that unwillingly escaped through her mouth.

Biting her lip, she pulled away from Aniya’s hug and wiped her eyes again, erasing the evidence of any wetness dripping from her eyes that seemed to keep reforming every time she did so, and sighing, she stared out at the lake, and bit her lip, her thoughts seemingly wandering; from anything and everything, before she suddenly spoke, “That’s how they died, all of them,” she said softly, staring out at the lake still, “It’s…one of the r-reasons why I’m n-not able to go s-swimming with you and Louis on friday,” she explained, as if just now wanting to explain one of her issue’s with water.

It was pretty obvious though, if you noticed the fear that she had in her eyes when Aniya asked her that question the former night, but no one noticed because she had made sure no one did, she didn’t want anyone to know that she was afraid of the water; but she thought she should at least let Aniya know one of the reasons to her declination. Though, that obviously wasn’t all of them, she just needed at least one excuse so the girl wouldn’t be so curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Aniya listened to Alexius and nodded, stroking the blond girl's hair like her mother used to do to her when she was crying her soul out.

"You know, there are times in which giants fall and need comforting." She said, still stroking Alexius' hair. "Sometimes we need to trust those around us, sometimes we need to vent. Without talking about it, whatever it is that frightens you will stay with you forever."

Aniya looked out at the lake and wondered what swam around her best friend's mind, Aniya knew it must have been terrible in order to make her cry.
"Who died?" She asked, now sitting infront of her to look into her eyes. "Your family?" She whispered, trying not to pressure the girl too much. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but it helps. I know I could use somebody to talk to as well, maybe... Maybe we could help each other, right?" Aniya gave a slightly weak smile and lifted Alexius' chin, with her other hand she wiped her tears. "We could go somewhere else if the lake gives you too much trouble, we could... head on up to the Astronomy tower, nobody will be there since everyone is at the Great Hall."

She then remembered that she left her mother alone and gave a slight sigh. Although something told Aniya that with what she heard earlier, her father wasn't planning on going away so quickly. She pushed those thoughts aside and focused on the one person that mattered at the moment.

"Or... we could go over to Hogsmeade, I think it's opened for today since the visitors are here, we could go to Honeydukes and drown out sorrows in candy, how about that?" Aniya encouraged.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 am

Alexius closed her eyes tightly, and nodded, “S-sure…” she murmured softly, “I think Hogsmeade would be best,” she then stood up and wiped her eyes again, and put her hand out to help her friend up. Once they were both up, she sighed and then started walking towards the way of Hogsmeade, gripping her friend’s wrist tightly, as if Aniya was her life support.

After a few moments of walking, she closed her eyes, continuing on what she was talking about earlier, “I was at school and they were heading home, the car swerved and landed in the ocean…Elijah tried to get help…but they didn’t get there in time…they couldn’t get out of the car…” she trailed off, and tightened her grip on Aniya’s wrist.

After another minute, she bit her lip, “I…don’t remember what happened when I found out. But the next thing I knew I was put in an orphanage, the same one I’m in now. Elijah tried to get me back, to take care of me, but they wouldn’t let him. He visited me every day since then,” she gripped her locket tightly, surprisingly not stuttering through this, “On my eighth birthday, he gave me this,” she motioned to the locket, “On that same day…my former roommate, Andre…” she closed her eyes.

She then sighed, “Eli and I were out by the lake behind the orphanage…and something inside Andre…snapped. Because then he dragged Eli in and started drowning him…I tried to get him to stop, I remember Mr. Davis and Ms. Williams running out and trying to get him to stop, and I ended up running in the water and trying to pull Andre off of him, and he pushed me away…I remember hitting my head on a rock…I don’t know what happened next,” she put the hand that was gripping her locket on her eyes, feeling tears start to caress her cheeks, “I think I blacked out, but when I woke up, Andre and Eli were dead, and I was being held by Quinton…” she trailed of, closing her eyes tightly.

“Ever since then, I haven’t been able to step one foot in the water…every time I try, I remember that day…and…I just….I can’t…I remember the screaming, and I…I…” she bit her lip, “I feel like I’m going to die, just the same way my parents did. The same way Elise did. And the s-same way E-Elijah did,” she felts tears run down her cheeks at a constant speed.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Aniya let down a few tears for her friend and hugged her tightly.
"I won't let that happen to you, Lexi." She said, trying to keep her voice steady. "None of us will, if you're ever in danger we'll always be here to save you, right by your side, no matter what happens." This was a promise she intended on keeping for the rest of her life.

She let go of Alexius and began to walk again, finally reaching Hogsmeade and Honeydukes, she opened the door and was immediately engulfed in the smells of chocolate and licorice. The place was empty except for a few students with their parents in the back looking at what appeared to be blood pops.

Aniya went over to the licorice wands and took a bite off it.
"Oh my goodness." She said. "I've never tasted anything so delicious!" She giggled and finished it. "You need to try these," handing one to Alexius she smiled, then she took hold of a sugar quill and devoured it.

"Aniya, darling, you're going to get fat."

She turned around and saw her mother standing at the door.
"You know you're not allowed to eat sweets, you'll get cavities, you'll get fat and you'll feel rotten afterward when the sugar rush dies down." Ztasia looked outside. "And then your father would be angry and claim negligence."

"Everything has to do with dad, doesn't it?" Aniya said and sighed before putting back another licorice wand which she planned to eat.

Ztasia frowned but then she smiled and looked at Alexius.
"Oh dear." She frowned again. "You look like you've been through hell since I last saw you." She kneeled in front of the blond girl so she could see her face. "What is it?"

"Mom, I think you should leave her alone for a while." Aniya said cautiously.

"Your friends told me you live in an orphanage." Ztasia ignored her daughter and smiled at Alexius. "You know, if Victor weren't alive, I would be more than happy to adopt you, I've always wanted to adopt. And you look like such a sweet, intelligent little girl," she hugged Alexius. "Anybody who adopts you will be incredibly lucky, sweetheart. Don't drag the past with you, enjoy your future."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 pm

"I won't let that happen to you, Lexi. None of us will, if you're ever in danger we'll always be here to save you, right by your side, no matter what happens."

Alexius closed her eyes tightly, and smiled weakly at her friend, “Thank you…” she murmured softly to her friend, returning the hug. Then, after a moment, she pulled away as they continued their walk towards Hogsmeade.

Once they made it, and once they inhaled the smells of sugar, she wiped her eyes quickly and followed her friend, giggling, she did as told and tried one of the Licorice wands, “Ah, this is good,” she said quickly, before closing her eyes. But she reopened them when she heard the sound of Aniya’s mother, and immediately she averted her attention elsewhere. But, that didn’t succeed when Aniya’s mom leaned down in front of her.

"Oh dear. You look like you've been through hell since I last saw you. What is it?"

“Uhm….” She murmured awkwardly, fidgeting, obviously uncomfortable about being asked that by someone who she had barely spoken to.

"Your friends told me you live in an orphanage. You know, if Victor weren't alive, I would be more than happy to adopt you, I've always wanted to adopt. And you look like such a sweet, intelligent little girl, Anybody who adopts you will be incredibly lucky, sweetheart. Don't drag the past with you, enjoy your future."

She smiled weakly, and hugged the older woman back, before she pulled away, “T-thank you, ma’am…” she whispered hesitantly, “And…I-I’ll..er…I’ll try,” she said, just as hesitantly, she then sighed, and looked to the side, wiping her eyes once again, her thoughts completely contrasting with her words as she gripped her locket again.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm

"Mother, stop it! You're making it worse!" Aniya blurted out.

Ztasia looked at her daughter and then at her daughter's friend.
"Oh, I am so sorry. I just thought, she needed encouragement."

"I had already given it to her, mom." Aniya was frustrated.

"Well then... I think I should go find your father."

"He's in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom." Aniya said and sighed.

Ztasia nodded and left with hesitation. Aniya rolled her eyes.
"That's my mother. She means well though, I guess..." Aniya said and handed Alexius a chocolate frog. "Do you think we should head back to the castle? Or is there something you rather do?" She smiled warmly at her. "Anything at all, even if we get in trouble, you name it!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Alexius smiled at Aniya, mouthing ‘Thank you,’ to her friend. Once Aniya’s mother left, she sighed and stood beside her friend, “I know…I just…I’d rather you to be the only one besides Harry to know here at Hogwarts…” she trailed off, and then closed her eyes.

“Well…I don’t know what to do…but if I go back to Hogwarts, I’m bound to be crowded with questions as to why I look like I’ve been crying…” she trailed off, and after a moment, she bit her lip, “And, I’d rather not face Sarah or even take the chance of facing her right now…” she added on, though it had a slight bit of secrecy.

“But…” she closed her eyes, “Perhaps, if I can find somewhere where I can wash my eyes, I can go back. But if we see Sarah, I’ll need you to drag me away before she can make any snotty comment, alright?” she smiled at her friend, “Besides, if Harry has it…there’s something I want to give you guys,” she giggled, “Then, we can go back. I just need to find some place where I can wash my face first.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Aniya nodded and smiled at her friend.
"Don't worry, something tells me Sarah isn't going to be as nasty as she was before." She said with a slight shrug. "I heard her talking to Sin and my dad, seems like they've got something planned, though I'm not sure what, sounds big though."

She looked around and found an empty bowl which apparently had contained every flavor beans.
"Huh, this must have been where Harry got all of his." She said and took out her wand. "I read about this spell in my studies before coming to Hogwarts, I hope I get it right." She cleared her throat and pointed her wand to the bowl. "Aquamenti." The bowl instantly filled itself with water, Aniya put a finger in and then licked it. "Alright, it's safe." She laughed and handed the bowl to Alexius.

"And you know you don't have to give us anything, Alexius. Friendship isn't something that can be bought." Though atmitedly Aniya was quite curious as to what Alexius wanted to give to them.

"There you guys are!" Ted said and entered the sweet shop.

"How did you--"

"Marauder's Map. It used to belong to my dad, then to Harry, and Harry gave it to me." Ted grinned. "Tells me where everybody is in Hogwarts and the grounds surrounding the castle."

"Wicked." Aniya said, grinning as well.

"Yeah, with this we can avoid Filch." He said and then coughed. "Sorry, I'm not feeling too well."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Alexius bit her lip, “Hopefully…” she murmured, and sighed, “Something big? That’s not suspicious….” She shrugged, and closed her eyes.

She then smiled thankfully at Aniya, “Thank you, so much,” she said, taking the bowl, “And I know I don’t have to buy friendship- I want to give them to you…for all of you…” she closed her eyes, “To protect you…” she added on in a mere whisper, making sure she was silent enough so that no one but herself could hear her. And she was sure of it; considering she was barely even sure she whispered it herself.

Her eyes widened as she heard Teddy walk into the room, and she quickly doused her face with water, before wiping her face with her sleeve and stopped with her arm over her eyes, covering them, “Oh…h-hi Teddy…” she said, her voice rushed.

“Uhm…w-what’re you doing here?” she voiced the question with just as much of an rushed voice as before, obviously not wanting him to see the fact that she was crying, because she knew that the remnants were still there, well, it was obvious to Aniya, anyways.

She then looked at Aniya, and moved her arm above her eyes, mouthing to the girl a silent question, ‘Do I still look like I was crying?’ though she knew that it was still highly obvious that she did, and she knew that Aniya would say yes, but she wanted to ask anyways. She then looked back at her reflection in the water, seeing that her eyes were still slightly red.

Suddenly, her eyes widened at the reflection, and quickly she doused her face again, and after a moment, she sighed of relief; before wiping her face with her sleeve again, “Thanks,” she whispered hurriedly to Aniya, handing the bowl back, and averting her eyes from it- as if afraid of her own reflection.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:19 am

"You look fine." Aniya mouthed and winked at Alexius.

Ted looked at Alexius and raised an eyebrow, but he decided not to ask any questions when Alexius handed the bowl to Aniya.
"I was looking for you guys because Fleur isn't letting Louis, Victoire and Dominique out of her sight any time soon, and my grandmother already came and left, shame, she wanted to meet you two but she needed to tend to some business back at the Ministry, apparently she was owled for Jury Duty." He gave a slight chuckle. "Grandma in court, they're in for some fun."

He looked into the map and bit his bottom lip.
"We aren't supposed to be here without our guardians." Ted said and looked at the two. "And Professor Sinclair is on his way here right now."

Aniya sighed.
"Great, just what I need, no? Another night of detention with Sin. He'll think I'm a trouble maker now."

Ted laughed.
"You're a daredevil, Rinnie."

"Apparently."

"Ah, there you three are!" Sinclair said walking into the shop. "Couldn't wait to sink your teeth into the wonders of Honeyduke's, eh? That's quite alright, did the same thing when I was eleven."

Mr. Lebedev walked in behind Sinclair.
"Aniya, ya uhozhu."

"Horosho ottsa." Aniya replied.

"Bytʹ horoshyeĭ, chtoby Sinkler." Her father said, this caused Aniya to raise an eyebrow and look at professor Sin. "Vam ponadobyat·sya yemu."

Aniya blinked in confusion and looked at Sinclair again.
"Uhm... Alright."

"Well, I will see you over the holidays then." And with that, Mr. Lebedev left.

"Okay, the three of you, back to the castle." Sinclair smiled.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 am

Alexius growled silently to herself at the voice of Sin, she obviously didn’t want to be around him right now, considering he still gave her odd vibes.

After a moment, she looked up from the spot at the ground, and she forced a smile, “Wondrous,” she sighed softly, “Alright, sir,” she spoke, before turning around, wiping her eyes again, before she smiled weakly at Teddy and Aniya, “We were just about to head back actually. There’s…something I want to show my friends,” she responded.

She then smiled innocently at him and took Teddy’s and Aniya’s hands, “Now…if you excuse me…” she trailed off, having caught her reflection in a mirror, when her eyes widened again, “We…uh…w-we have…” she stuttered, “We have to get going now, thank you!” she said, her voice rush again, as she quickly averted her eyes and started walking quickly away, bringing the two along with her.

After a moment of walking, and once they were a good deal away from Honeydukes, she slowed down to where she was walking directly beside them, “Uhm…” she trailed off, “Teddy, I uh…there’s something I want to give you guys- I already told Aniya,” she smiled weakly at him, and then looked back at the ground, “I…think you guys will like it. I have one I want to give Louis and another for Fred, too…” she bit her lip.

“But…I need you two to promise me something, please,” she tightened her grip on their hands, “That you’ll never remove them, okay guys?” she asked, biting her lip, and then closing her eyes.

“Anyways, let’s get back so I can show you then, okay?” she asked innocently, though her voice was hurried, as if it had fear in it, but she’d let them believe that it was just excitement for them to see; well, that’s what she would tell everyone, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 am

"We promise." Aniya said before Ted could ask any questions, she looked at him and shook his head telling him to be quiet. He nodded and sighed before coughing again. "Ted," Aniya could finally get a good look at him. "Dear Merlin, you look incredibly sick. Don't you think you should go to the hospital wing?"

Ted looked at Aniya and grinned at her.
"Don't worry about me, I get sick constantly, there's nothing the nurse can do for me. It always passes by itself, you'll see I'll be fine by Saturday."

Aniya nodded and pushed any questions from her head.
These two are made for each other, both are so... mysterious.
She gave a mental laugh and just smiled.

~*~
"Fleur, we have to go." Bill said with a laugh.

"Oh, do we really?" Fleur asked, her arms loosely around Louis' neck. "I don't want to leave my babies all alone."

"Mum, we've been through this already, to think you'd get used to it." Dominique laughed.

"I swear I'll look after my cousins." Fred said and gave Fleur a light pat on her shoulder.

"Oh, alright..." Slowly she let go of Louis and took out a tissue she had in her pocket, and with it she dried a few tears. "I love you guys, owl me!" She said and held on to her hudband.

"We will." Her three children said at the same time.

"I'll see you on the holidays." Bill said with a smile and guided his wife out of the Great Hall.

"Was mum always like this?" Victoire asked her uncle George.

"Pretty much, she's always been suffocating, your aunt Ginny used to call her Phlegm, she couldn't stand her." George shook his head as he laughed. "When Fred was born she came every single day to our house just to babysit, since she wouldn't have you for another two years."

"I have a faint memory of her almost smothering me to death because she thought I was adorable." Fred rolled his eyes and laughed. "Luckily you three were born and she didn't seem to love me as much."

Angelina laughed and ruffled her son's hair.
"I'm sure she loves you just as much as she did before, dear."

George took a look at his pocket watch.
"It's getting late, I need to get back to the store." He said and observed as Ted got back with his two friends.

"Ah, there you are!" He said to Aniya and handed her a box. "Your mother left that for you before your father dragged her off. Tiny man, pretty strong."

Aniya laughed and opened the box.
"Matryoshkas!"

"Ma- what?" Ted asked.

"Matryoshkas, uhm... nesting dolls!" She said and took it out, a beautiful owl was painted on it, surrounded by stars. "One doll goes inside the other, they originated in Russia." She smiled brightly and put it back in the box. "I guess she wanted me to remember home."

"She left a box for Alexius as well." Fred said and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:16 am

Alexius blinked, “For me?” she murmured softly, and smiled weakly, taking the box from the older boy and sitting beside Fred, “Why for me?” she questioned herself, before looking at the wrappings, “She didn’t have to,” she added on.

After a moment, she then opened it, and once she did so, her eyes widened, “This is…” she murmured silently, before a light smile formed on her lips as she pulled out a white stuffed bear, with a gold chain and red heart pendant attached to the chain around it’s neck, “Oh my…god,” she bit her lip, before gripping her heart locket, and looking up at Aniya, “Why would she do such a thing…for me? Of all people?” she questioned.

Louis, who had been observing the girl, blinked at her, confused, “Alexius,” he said, causing the girl to look at him in question, “What do you mean for you out of all people? You’re just as awesome, if not more, than the next person,” he spoke to her, as she blinked.

“Oh, uh…no reason,” she said quickly, before biting her lip, and then smiling, “Aniya, tell your mom that it’s absolutely geogeous,” she said to the girl, when suddenly her eyes widened, “Oh yeah!” she exclaimed, before gently putting it back in the box and putting the lid back on, “Hold this for me real quickly, please,” she told Louis, who raised an eyebrow and nodded, taking the box as he watched the girl stand up and then run up the stairs to Harry, speaking something out of hearing reach to the headmaster.

Louis then looked at Aniya, “Has she been crying?” he questioned the girl, “And did something frighten her?” he added on, glancing at the blonde girl who was talking to Harry with concern, before he looked back at Aniya “The look in her eyes…she looks like she just saw her worst fear come true,” he spoke, glancing back at the girl who was following Harry through a door behind the teacher’s table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next