Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:33 am

Alexius sighed sadly, but smiled nonetheless when Teddy put her arms around her, her tense state relaxing, “I wish it was that simple, to be honest,” she whispered to him, closing her eyes, her smile falling, “But it’s not,” she finished her sentence, and then bit her lip, “And don’t worry about carrying me, you can barely even stand on your own right now. If anything, I should be the one carrying you right now,” she giggled slightly at herself.

Louis chuckled slightly at Aniya, shaking his head at the crazy girl, “You BETTER invite me. Or I will feel unloved,” he spoke, and then watched as they started his practice, when his eyes widened and he followed Aniya when she stood on the edge, watching Sarah fall to the ground as his eyes widened, “Oh my god…” he murmured, before placing a hand on Aniya’s shoulder to keep her from falling, and watching as Melanie quickly zoomed to get Madame Pomfrey.

Alexius, smiled slightly when Sarah hit the ground, before blinked and raising her head up from Teddy’s shoulder, looking at him curiously, “Should we go and make sure everythings okay?” she asked him, biting her lip. She obviously didn’t want to deal with another headache if Sarah were to wake up, but she didn’t want anything to happen to her like that. She wouldn’t wish death or fatal injury on anyone.

Louis watched as Slytherins of the Quidditch team flew down to make sure their teammate would be okay, when suddenly, after a few minutes, Madame Pomfry and Melanie came running through to get the knocked out teenager, a worried look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:05 am

"Make way!" Promfrey shouted and the Quidditch players quickly moved aside, all but Vincent who was sitting next to Sarah, holding her hand and caressing her blood soaked hair. "Oh my, how did this happen?"

"She was hit by a bludger while she wasn't paying attention." Fred said, grief in his face. He hated the girl, but that didn't mean he wanted something like this to happen to her.

Madame Pomfrey kneeled on Sarah's other side and began to inspect her.
"Skull fracture," she lifted her shirt up enough to leave her breast covered. "Broken ribs, and by the way her back is laying completely on the floor, I'd say spine fracture as well." Vincent quickly looked at Pomfrey with an alarmed look on his face. "Not to worry, I will be able to mend her injuries, but it will take some time." She pointed her wand at Sarah's head. "Episkey." The blood that was on the ground returned to her body and the wound stopped bleeding. "Ferula." Bandages now covered the skull area of Sarah's head. "Mobilicorpus." Sarah's body lifted off the floor, as if she was on an invisible stretcher.

Vince quickly got up and wiped his face. Fred put a hand on his shoulder to show him some support.
"How long do you think it will take to mend?"

Pomfrey looked at Vincent with a frown on her face.
"Could be a month and a half, maybe two months."

Vincent nodded.
"I'll look after her, every day before classes start, and every night after classes end. I'll stay with her during the weekends." He whispered to Fred, who nodded and sighed.

Madame Pomfrey nodded at Vince and began to walk away, Sarah's unconsious body floating behind her.

Aniya quickly got on the platform which lowered immediately, she then ran to Vince and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry." She said, the effect of the cheer potion wearing off.

Vince hugged her back as he watched Sarah's body leave along with the nurse, he closed his eyes and began to sob again, on Aniya's shoulder. Aniya frowned and hugged him tightly, she didn't wish this for Sarah either.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 am

Louis bit his lip, “Aniya!” he exclaimed as she ran to the platform, before sighing dramatically and running to the platform, and stopped before where it was, waiting for it to come back up.

Alexius then stood up and helped Teddy up, putting his arm around her neck to give him support as she walked to where Louis was, her other hand gripping his hand that was around her shoulder, as if for comfort, before she yawned, “Tired?” Louis asked the girl cautiously, in case she was still ticked, but he was glad to see that she wasn’t, as she shrugged.

Meanwhile, Melanie was looking severely guilty, as she looked at Vince, “I’m really, really sorry,” she spoke to him, when Scorpius placed a hand on the Gryffindor’s shoulder, “She’ll be okay, Vince, she just needs rest and a few days or so to get better,” he spoke comfortingly to him, “Just wait, she’ll be back to normal before you know it,” he nodded, and then looked to his right after about five to six minutes when he heard footsteps, and saw Alexius, Teddy and Louis come out of the tent, and once Louis spotted Aniya, he came running towards her, and frowned, before he gave Vincent a slight hug too, as if trying to comfort him.

Alexius though, said nothing once she and Teddy had caught up, merely stared at the ground in silence, obviously uncomfortable, she may feel sorry for Vince, but she couldn’t feel sorry for Sarah directly, whether or not she didn’t like her, she just knew it’d get her no where, she her hand merely tightened on Teddy’s as she sighed, wondering how she should comfort the crying teenager.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 pm

"I thought she was going to die." Vince said starting to calm down a bit. "I don't want her to die."

"She's not going to die." Aniya said in a soft tone of voice. "She'll recover, and then she'll return to being the bitch you know and love."

This made Vince hiccup a laugh, he pulled away from Aniya and wiped away his tears.
"Thanks." He smiled at the small girl and looked at Scorpius. "And thanks to you too, I know she'll be fine, but it honestly scared me, I..." He looked at the ground and gave a sigh. "I love her, and I can't bear to lose her."

The Quidditch teams had a look of surprise on their face, none of them knew how Vincent felt about Sarah, he bugged her all the time afterall. Fred patted his shoulder.
"I think I'll know what'll cheer you up mate, some Butterbeer, on me." He winked.

Vince laughed again and nodded at Fred.
"Alright, let's go then." He looked at the first years. "Would you guys like to join us, of course, all you'll be drinking is gillywater, but still."

Ted coughed.
"I think I'm going to have to pass, I feel like going back to my dorm, I'm really tired." He looked at Alexius. "And Alexius needs her rest too, so if she knows what's good for her she'll go back to get dorm as well and go to sleep." He poked her cheek and gave a slight laugh.

Aniya looked at Louis.
"Do you wanna come with?" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Alexius smiled weakly at Vincent, in a reassuring manner, “It’ll all be okay, Vince,” she spoke to him, smiling weakly, “As Aniya said, she’ll be back to bitching at us all in no time,” she joked, and then sighed softly. And stuck her tongue out at Teddy when he poked her cheek, and then smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, “Yeah, I better head up with Teddy, and make sure mister goes to sleep,” she joked, “I dunno what YOU’RE talking about, me not sleeping,” she grinned.

“But, no seriously,” she sighed, “I better head out for a while too, before I chew out any one else,” she smiled weakly, as Louis nodded.

“Ahha, all’s alright,” he smiled at her, “Just go get your rest, okay? We don’t want a grumpy Alexius on our hands,” he laughed, “And, I’d love to come with you guys,” he told Aniya.

She smirked, “No, you do not. Or I may just rip your head off,” she nodded, before sighing softly, “We’ll see you all later, have fun!” she smiled weakly, before adjusting to help keep Teddy supported more and then walking off to the castle with the boy.

“Also,” she spoke to her friend when they were a little ways away from the Quidditch area, “If you want to fall asleep on me, I can probably manage to carry you,” she grinned, “I may just fail and fall on my face, and that would be painful. But always worth a try, no?”
-----------------------------------------------
Scorpius sighed as he watched the others walk off, and then smiled at the four, “I hate to turn you guys down, but Professor Sin said he needed me as soon as I could get to them, so I’ll see you guys later,” he waved at them, before turning and walking off, as Louis blinked and shrugged.

Louis then grinned, linking arms with Aniya, “Well, should we get going, then?” he questioned, raising an eyebrow at the group.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 am

Ted laughed at Alexius' commend and shook his head.
"I'm fine, Alex. I really am, I'm just tired, not tired to fall asleep and make you carry 120 pounds." He grinned at his best friend. "Plus, I'm supposed to protect you, aren't I? So I can't fall asleep on the job!" He then yawned and shook his head in order to stay awake.

The walk back to the castle was slow, but they made it. The climb up to Gryffindor tower was even slower.
"Just leave me here." Ted said dramatically, 5 steps away from the portrait of the fat lady. "Leave me here to... nap." He laughed before getting up with Alexius' help. "Lumos." He said and the portrait swung open to reveal the Gryffindor Common Room. "I don't know how I'm making it up those stairs, might as well nap there on the sofa."

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Let's get!" Aniya said and smiled.

"You two look absolutely together, you know?" Fred wiggled his eyebrows while grinning.

"Yeah, you two too." Aniya replied and giggled. "That rhymed."

Vince looked at Scorpius and sighed before shaking his head.
"I can't believe him." He whispered to himself before smiling weakly at his friends. "Yeah, let's go." Apparently he hadn't heard Aniya's comment about him and Fred.

"You alright, Vincey?" Aniya asked, a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, I'm alright, lost in my thoughts is all, you know, about Sarah." He semi lied. "But everything's alright, Pomfrey is a very gifted witch, I know Sarah will be up and bitching in no time."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:42 am

Alexius groaned once they were in the common room, leading him to the sofa and then plopping down on it, pulling him down weakly, “My legs, they’re in PAIN!” She exclaimed, before yawning, “And screw walking to my dorm, I think my legs will burst into flame with the next step I take. So…therefore, if you stay down here, might as well be my pillow, no?” she laughed.

Then, as if to prove her point, she hugged him around the waist and rested her head on his chest, “See? Pillow. And now you will not be able to move, because I shall drag you down, to the ground, and…I dunno,” she giggled to herself, before closing her eyes, “That is, if you don’t mind being my pillow, even though you don’t really have a choice, I still will ask to be the nonexistent polite chick I never was.”
------------------------------------------------------
Louis blushed at this, and chuckled, “Yes, Aniya. It did in fact rhyme,” he grinned at the girl as she spoke, and then rolled his eyes at Fred as they all started walking towards where the path to Hogsmeade was, before looking at Vince and smiled weakly.

“See? You even agree, Sarah will be back to normal in no time. If not sooner,” he grinned, and then focused his attention on the path ahead of them, “Ahha, it’s quite odd, y’know?” he spoke, grinning.

After a couple moments, he elaborated, “Like, us all, I mean,” he closed his eyes, “Like, I have a feeling that by the end of this year, we all will be inseperable, Alexius and Teddy included,” he sighed happily, grinning still.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:56 am

Ted laughed and gave a slight cough.
"You don't have to ask if I can be your pillow, Alexius." He gave a weak smile. "In fact, I rather like it, you're keeping me warm, it was bloody freezing outside." He yawned and closed his eyes. "I just hope that the both of us don't roll out of the couch while we're sleeping."

The door of the common room opened and closed, then two pairs of voices began to whisper and Ted recognized them right away, Dominique and Victoire.

"Friends? Friends!?" Victoire whispered to her sister. "Look at them, they might as well snog naked in the middle of the common room!"

"Shh, shut up!" Dominique whispered back. "You'll wake them up, plus, they're not doing anything, so don't make a big deal out of it, now go up to the dorm and change out of that uniform."

Victoire sighed and ran up stairs, Dominique following close behind. The door to the dorms opened softly and slammed shut.

"Damn French people..." Teddy muttered, too sleepy to be bothered.

----------------------------------------------------------
"I know I won't forget you guys." Vincent smiled at them. "You two squirts have grown on me, specially Aniya, since, well, I met her first." He chuckled.

Aniya giggled and nodded.
"By the end of the year we'll be a package, you can't have one without the others!" She smiled and held Louis close.

"What if we ever fight, though?" Fred asked, purely out of curiosity.

"Well all friends fight, don't they? We'll fight and after a few hours make up again and remember the good times, even when we're a bazillion years old." Aniya answered and jumped up and down, shaking Louis in the process. "Oh, and we'll live in the same neighborhood and drink lemonade in our rocking chairs on the weekends, haha."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Alexius sighed dramatically after they left, and snuggled into Teddy more, “You’re quiet warm, y’know this?” she grinned, and then bit her lip, “And…I’m sorry, I love Louis, I mean, he’s like a brother or a third cousin twice removed to me, but…” she giggled at herself “If his siblings give me one more frightening mental image, I’m going to kill them,” she finished, smiling before she yawned and adjusted slightly, to help her fall asleep.
-------------------------------------------------
Louis laughed, smiling widely “True that, my friend,” he spoke to her comment, his smile turning to a grin.

"Well all friends fight, don't they? We'll fight and after a few hours make up again and remember the good times, even when we're a bazillion years old."

Louis nodded, “Exactly! Just as Aniya said,” he looked at her, “There won’t be one without the others, so...if one of us gets in a fight with another, we’ll just make up in a matter of hours like glue, no?” he grinned

"Oh, and we'll live in the same neighborhood and drink lemonade in our rocking chairs on the weekends, haha."

Louis laughed at that comment, “Strangely, I can picture Alexius jumping around like a lunatic because she found out some good news in font of us while we were drinking Lemonade. I really have no idea why, though….” He chuckled softly, and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:03 pm

"You should get used to it, Victoire and Dominique have incredibly active imaginations, and they share it with the world." Ted yawned and made more space for Alexius, his head rested lightly on hers. "Luckily you haven't heard their plans for me, disturbing they are..."

-------------------------------------------------
"Maybe because she's completely off her rocker." Fred joked. "I like her though, her attitude, would make a wonderful pranker with some training."

"Oh yeah, and you wanna train her, huh?" Vincent nudged his best friend. "Or is it just that you wanna spend more time with her? I saw the way you looked at her in cooking class, and the way you kept staring at her back at practice."

Fred blushed and gave Vincent a push.
"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Vincent chucked and pushed Fred back.
"Oh, I think you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Aniya noticed Fred was blushing and cleared her throat.
"Are you jealous, Vincent? That somebody else is taking place in Freddy's heart."

"Terribly." Vincent said dramatically and glomped Fred to the ground. "Never let go, Freddeh."

"I won't let go, I'll never let go!" Fred said just as dramatically if not more, making Aniya giggle. "Okay, let go, I can't breathe."

Vincent got off Fred in a fit of laughter and helped him up.

"Are you sure you two want alcohol?" Aniya giggled.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:31 pm

“I am so sorry,” she murmured to him, her voice falling slightly, before she hugged him tighter, “But, don’t worry, I shall not letith them get to thee. MY pillow, Mineeeeeeeeeeee,” she giggled lightly before yawning one last time as she FINALLY drifted to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Louis raised his eyebrow at Fred, “So I was right…you DO fancy Alexius,” he laughed, “Mind if I ask how you fell for her? “ he questioned, and then laughed at their little show.

"Are you sure you two want alcohol?"

Louis nodded, “Yeah, are you sure? I mean, I have a feeling that you guys will burn the castle down and then drunkingly snog each other,” he joked, and laughed, “Or drunkingly wake Alexius and Teddy up and you,” he nodded to Fred, “Will try and sing her a song but end up failing epically,” he added on, shrugging.

After a bit of walking, they were about five minutes away from the main path to Hogsmeade, “Is that where you and Alexius were when she ran out earlier?” he asked, nodding towards the tree down by the lake, “I’m asking because that’s where Teddy told me that she went when she got pissed off yesterday,” he explained his question, before sighing softly.

After about ten to fifteen more minutes of walking, maybe longer, they finally made it into Hogsmeade, and to The Three Broomsticks, after finding a table for four, they all sat down, Louis by Aniya and Fred by Vince, resting his elbows on the table and propping his head up with the palms of his hands, “I hope that they made up up to the Common room without dying, Alexius and Teddy, I mean,” he started, “Because, we ALL know how many damned stairs there are in the castle.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 am

Aniya nodded at Louis to answer the question about the lake, but didn't say anything. She swore Alexius that she wouldn't say anything and she wasn't about to break her promise. After ten minutes she giggled.
"I don't know, maybe they fell asleep on the stairs, who knows, honestly?"

Aniya sat at the table next to Louis and rested her head on his shoulder. A woman came over to them, smiling. She wore a vest with the Hogwarts crest to Aniya only guessed she was a student there.

"Johanna!" Vince smiled and got up to hug her. "Long time."

She hugged him back.
"Very long time!" She smiled brightly at him. "How's everything back home?"

"Everything's alright, I guess, mom's still at the hospital." Vince's smile diminished.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Johanna said and bit her bottom lip. "Well... What will you all be having?"

"Two butterbeers and two gigglywaters." Vincent replied.

"Coming right up." Johanna smiled and quickly walked off to fetch their drinks.

"What happened to your mom?" Aniya asked in the sweetest tone possible.

"She was, uhm..." Vincent's brow furrowed. "Well, she was tortured for information, the cruciatus curse, she was hit with it several times."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:11 am

Fred smiled comfortingly at Vince and placed a hand on his shoulder, “I’m sorry,” Louis spoke, smiling weakly at the older boy “But she’ll be alright, I’m sure,” he added on, “Just keep on hoping,” he finished smiling reassuringly at him.

“Yeah, what Louis said,” Fred said, before letting his hand fall and and tapping the table with his fingers as he waited for the drinks, “Look at him, being all wise and comfortingly, little Lulu is growing up already!” he joked, as if trying to lighten up the mood.

“Ah har har har,” Louis fake laughed at the Weasley, rolling his eyes, but he couldn’t help but smirk, and then he smiled at the girl who was laying her head on his shoulder, “And, to answer what you said earlier, I wouldn’t doubt it, that, or they made it to the entrance and then collapsed,” he laughed, and then smiled at the waitress as she came back with the orders a few minutes later.

“Thank you, ma’am,” Louis spoke to her, as Fred also said a ‘thank you’ before taking a sip of his Butterbeer, as Louis smiled weakly at Aniya, “I think you better sit up straight now, because it would be quite difficult to drink your gigglywater with you sitting like that,” he spoke, before starting to drink his own.

Fred then laughed, “Yeah, I think he’s probably correct, shorty,” he nodded to Aniya, grinning, “I think you might just spill it all over you if you tried drinking it that way, and that wouldn’t be so wonderful, would it? I think it might just be quite cold,” he nodded, in a matter-of-factly kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:21 am

Aniya rolled her eyes and laughed at Fred and Louis before sitting straight.
"That would be nice, drool and Gillywater running down Lulu's shirt, huhm?" She giggled before taking a sip of her gillywater.

Vince nodded at his friends and laughed at Aniya, he took a huge gulp from his Butterbeer and bit his bottom lip before sighing.
"Sarah loves Butterbeer..."

Aniya took hold of one of Vince's hands and smiled at him.
"And you'll see that in a month or so you two will be here sipping Butterbeer from the same goblet."

At this he couldn't help but smile at as he pictured it in his mind.
"You're right, I can't wait." He chuckled. "I miss her already." He took another big gulp, ending the Butterbeer, he tapped the goblet twice and it refilled itself. "She is the only girl I've liked these past 6 years, I don't know if she fancies me though."

"I'm sure she does, I mean, you bug her all the time, and not once has she called you a 'fucktard', you know?" Aniya smiled at him.

Vince took another gulp.
"You're right, once she's concious, I'll tell her just how I feel, after I bring her some chocolates and a butterbeer, though what she really likes is Firewhiskey. Tough girl she is." He gave a somewhat dreamy sigh. "I really do think I'm truly in love with her, I mean... She's the girl I want to marry."

Aniya smiled at Vincent and nodded. Though she didn't understand what exactly it was he found attractive of her.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Louis laughed slightly as Aniya spoke, “Agreed,” he spoke, to her comment of how she hasn’t called him ‘Fucktard,’ like she has the rest, “I mean, you HAVE to be special in that account, no?” he nodded, and grinned.

“You're right, once she's concious, I'll tell her just how I feel, after I bring her some chocolates and a butterbeer, though what she really likes is Firewhiskey. Tough girl she is.”

Fred chucked at his friend, “I’m afraid that they may not have that here, or at Hogwarts, for that matter,” he patted Vince’s shoulder, “So…she’ll have to settle with Butterbeer,” he laughed.

“I really do think I'm truly in love with her, I mean... She's the girl I want to marry.”

At this, Fred patted Vince’s shoulder again before taking another sip of his drink, “And I’m sure it’ll happen,” he reassured, grinning.

Louis nodded, taking another sip of HIS drink, as well, “Yep! Just you wait,” he added, before blinking, as he looked around him, and then his attention averted to Fred as the older boy refilled his drink, “….Should I be worried if you guys get a third drink, and then a fourth, and so on?” he asked, with an raised eyebrow.

Fred laughed at his younger friend, and rolled his eyes, “Don’t worry, we’ll be fineee, have we ever done anything to make you guys worry before?” he grinned, as Louis blinked.

“…On Sunday, you set off that firework that nearly decapitated all the first years,” he bluntly retorted, in a ‘Yes, you quite have,’ tone of voice.

“…That doesn’t count,” he chuckled, “Besides, it didn’t decapitate you guys, so…” he trailed off, as if the fact that it failed to do what it could’ve done put him off the hook.

“Harharhar, still!” Louis exclaimed, rolling his eyes, but his lips formed a small smile nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Vincent laughed and hit the goblet so he would get yet another refill of Butterbeer.
"That wouldn't have been too good." He slurred slightly before taking another big gulp of Butterbeer and clearing his throat. "Without your heads you couldn't be here sharing with us, now could you?"

"No, we couldn't have been here." Aniya said with a slight smile, worried that Vincent was maybe drinking just a bit too much. "Vince, I think you should stop, you wouldn't want to get drunk, right?"

He had a confuse look upon his face as he listened to Aniya before looking at the goblet half full with his drink.
"That's preposterous, Aniya. I can't get drunk!" He laughed and nudged Fred. "Impossible." He took another big gulp before pounding the goblet once more, filling it with the delicious liquid gold drink. "Bezides, I tink I dezer've it don't I?" He imitated Aniya's Russian accent, almost failing at it.

Aniya raised both her eyebrows.
"I suppose so." She bit her bottom lip and took a sip of her Gillywater, she then took off her earbuds and set her MP3 on the table.

"What music you got here?" Vincent asked before taking hold of it and putting an earbud on. "If you're down motha fucka then throw your hands up Get loose in the club were gonna tear the party up Get Crunk! Get Crunk!" He sang loudly.

Aniya's eyes widened and got up to try and take the MP3 away from her drunken friend.
"Vincent, stop it, give it!"

But Vincent had gotten up as well and he towered over Aniya.
"Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Act a fool up in the club gonna you goin get fucked up Throw your fist up! What!"

"Oh my God..." Aniya muttered as he looked around, everybody was looking at them, some glaring, some laughing. "Vincent Crabbe Goyle, that's enough!" She jumped to reach the MP3, but it was useless.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Louis and Fred, however, were laughing so much at Vincent. But, unfortunately for the two first years, Fred refilled his glass for a third time, “Le-lemme listen to that!” he exclaimed, after a huge gulp of the Butterbeer, in a slightly drunken slur, before grabbing one of the earbuds.

“Fred!” Louis exclaimed, laughing even more as the older boy started to sing along, too.

“Right now! Get buck! Get buck!” he sang, in a slurred tone of voice that made his british accent more obvious to the people here who were not british, “Start a fight up in the club represent where you're from!” he added on, as Louis laughed, again.

“Wh-what have you been LISTENING too, Aniya dear?” he asked the girl, a large grin on his lips, “Man…if mum caught me listening to t-this type o’ music…” he laughed, before continuing on with singing the song.

After about a minute of Fred and Vincent singing, and calls for them to shut up, a old man walked over to the table, and coughed slightly, earning the attention of the group, “I’m sorry, but you guys seem to be disturbing my customers. I have to ask you four to leave.”

“A-awww,” Fred slurred, and pouted, “B-but what ab-about us? We’re yo-ur custom-mers!” he exclaimed, dramatically, as if he was the most dramatic person ever.

“Please, sir. I will ask you guys again to leave. If you do not, I’ll be authorized to use force.”

Before Fred could say anything else, however, Louis nodded quickly, “Yes, sorry sir!” he exclaimed, before nodded at Aniya and getting up, grabbing his cousin’s elbow and Vincents elbow, dragging them out of the resturaunt before tossing Aniya’s Mp3 to her.

Fred, however, was trying to tell Louis that since he was older, he was authorized to take care and drag them out of the resturaunt, not the other way around, but he was failing miserable, considering his slurs were making him too difficult to understand. Once out of the resturaunt, however, Louis looked at Aniya, “What should we do with these drunken messes?” he laughed, and grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:32 am

"I've never been so humiliated..." Aniya whispered to herself as they walked out of the pub.

"We were only singin'!" Vince shouted at the door of The Three Broomsticks, the way he slurred reminded Aniya of Ozzy Osbourne, which made her giggle.

She rolled her eyes and put away her MP3.
"This is why I never let people touch my things, everything I own is so unpredictable." She laughed and hugged Louis from behind and rested her head on his shoulder, thanking God her heels allowed her to reach, so she could look at Fred and Vincent. "I think the smart thing to do would be to take them to the common room and let them sit down and sober up."

"I don't need to sober up." Vincent said, taking hold of Fred so he wouldn't fall. "That owner needs to sober up because..." He sniggered. "We left without paying." He then laughed loudly, so loud he fell on his ass. "Damn ground..."

Aniya shook her head and let go of Louis to help Vincent up.
"Oh, thank you, miss Aniya. You're an angel!" He wrapped his arms around her in support and grinned at her.

"Oh Vince." Aniya's face was one of disgust. "Your breath smells worse than my father's." She steadied him and took a few steps back. "And my father smokes, a lot."

"Then I consider him a very classy man." Fred said after a moment of observing his best friend and listening to Aniya. "Drinking and smoking are highly looked up uppon."

"No mate, that's drinking and scoring." Vincent corrected.

"Scoring what?"

"Quidditch!"

Aniya giggled and rolled her eyes before looking at Louis.
"I'm afraid we've lost them, Lulu."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 am

Louis laughed, “I’m afraid so, Aniya, I’m afraid so,” he grinned, “And lets all just go to the Gryffindor common room, let them sober up, as you said. And you and Vince are allowed in other houses common rooms until curfew, so it should be okay. Or so, that’s what George told me,” he laughed, before he started dragging the drunken idiots to the school.

“B-but what about the CLIMBMMMBFDOIBMFD!” Fred exclaimed, as if it would be the most tragic thing on the planet, “We wil-will die-e, and w-why would you w-a-ant to do t-hat!?” he gasped, “T-hey’re t-trying to kill u-us, Vinceh!” he told his friend, causing Louis to laugh, again, managing to keep a grip on the two.

“Oh shut up, you two,” he grinned as they continued walking, momentarily getting distracted by the chirping of birds as they flew above their heads, before he continued walking out of Hogsmeade, making it out in a matter of three minutes, yelling at the bafoons behind him to shush it a couple more times as they slurred on in sentences of insanity that the two first years would never be able to understand, and then slurred on some more about how ‘youngsters shouldn’t smack older, more intelligent folk,’ which sounded particularly like ‘Y’ngsters shood’t smock elder, core inllicant fook,’ which only earned another smack to the shoulders from Louis, who immediately gripped unto the others elbow as they tried to escape from his momentarily distraction of his grip.

It wasn’t long until they made it to the castle, considering the distractions of Fred and Vincent made the walk go faster, like it tends to be when walking with friends, especially with friends who are being completely and utterly insane that it actually kind of scares you a bit, but you love them so much anyways. But, the trip made it’s most dreaded turn when they reached the stairs, causing Louis to wonder how they were going to climb up without having to drag the two.

“Oh n-no! Nawt the s-airs!” Fred exclaimed dramatically, “How w-will we evar get o’cross?!” he then laughed at himself, before looking at Vincent, as if he’d have the answer to it all.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 am

"We CLIMB!" Vince dramatically said and took out his wand and flicked it to the top of the stairs, and from it a rope tied it'self to the top of the railing. "Hold on to me Freddeh!"

Aniya giggled at Vincent and shook her head.
"Vincey, wouldn't it be better if you held on to the railing instead of climbing with a rope?"

Vincent looked at Aniya, looking offended.
"Well tha' wouldn' be fun, now woul' it?"

"I guess not." Aniya laughed and began to walk up the stairs.

"Very nice view!" Vincent shouted and laughed before nudging Fred.

"Oh really? Then climb ot reach it!" Aniya giggled and ran up Gryffindor tower.

"Wai'!" Vince began to climb up the first few steps with the rope. "I can' climb tha' fast!"

Fred laughed and almost fell on his face when he took the first step up. He looked at Louis with a stern face.
"Tha' 'irlfriend of yours, she's a big flirt," he then grinned. "Vincey here might steal her from yous if he makes it up the stairs." He whispered the condition before snorting and laughing. He then began to climb with the rope as well. "Oi! Vincey! Wai' up!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Louis laughed as he watched the two idiots climb up the rope, following Aniya up the stairs, “What’d you bet they’re completely wasted?” he questioned the girl before glaring at Vince as he spoke, chasing Aniya up the stairs, “No! No waiting for you!” he laughed slightly, but was still glaring slightly at Vince, obviously not amused with his words about the nice ‘view.’

“AM N-N-NOT!” Fred shouted to the younger boy, in a slur that sounded more like he was saying he was instead of he wasn’t, which merely made the Weasley first year laugh at his relatives insanity, before shaking his head.

“He so totally is,”Louis spoke, before laughing again at Fred and Vince as they engaged in a conversation that sounded more like gibberish than anything, walking up along the stairs with Aniya to the Gryffindor common room, and after about ten minutes, maybe, they all made it to the Fat lady portrait, where Louis murmured the password and she opened up, “Come on you two,” he spoke to Fred and Vince, before making them enter the small hole to the common room before he and Aniya crawled through.

Once they did, though, Louis walked into the common room first, when his eyes widened at the sight of Alexius and Teddy asleep on one of the sofa’s, before a light smile tugged at his lips at the adorable sight of the two, before looking at Aniya and motioning her to come over, but to be fairly silent, and for her to make sure that the two drunken teenagers stayed in the hallway for now.

Once she was in there though, he pointed to Alexius and Teddy, “Apparently they didn’t make it to their domotries,” he spoke in a whisper to her, “But you gotta say, this is quite the adorable sight, isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 pm

"You've got very nice legs, miss Aniya." Vincent said, his voice broken. "They remind me of Sarah's." He began to sob.

Aniya's eyebrows raised and she put a hand on his mouth to keep him from making too much noise.
"It's alright, Vincey! You'll get to see her legs again soon!"

"You promise?" To Aniya, he looked like a little boy.

"I promise." Aniya gave him a hug and he hugged her back for a few seconds before Aniya let go of him. "Now, you two stay here for a moment, I'll be back to get you."

"But wha' if we 'ont?" Fred asked sitting on the floor.

"I'll kick your butt." Aniya said and winked before walking into the common room, she stood next to Louis and smiled at the adorable sight.
"They look like they're made for each other." She said and hugged him, because she simply felt like doing so. "Should we wake them up?"

"When I was a young boy my, father..." Vince and Fred sang loudly from the hallway, almost screaming it.

"Oh God..." Aniya said and bit her bottom lip. "I thought Vincent was sobering up, but apparently not..." She then began to cry. "And I just need a hug!" She squealed before burying her face on to Louis' chest and sobbed loudly.

"Huhm?" Ted murmured as he woke up, thanks to her. "What's going on?" He didn't get up, Alexius was still sleeping holding him down.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 am

Fred pouted it Aniya when she told them to stay, and resorted to being a dork with his other drunken mate.

Louis, however, was smiling at the adorable sight of the two, hugging Aniya back, “Yes, they do. I wonder if they’ll end up falling for each other,” he spoke, “And I dunno-“

Louis was cut off though when Fred and Vince began to sing, very loudly, before hugging Aniya tightly and chuckling slightly, “It’s okay, it’s okay. They’ll be fine,” he spoke, and then looked to Teddy as the boy woke up, “And besides having to drunken retards in the hallway freaking out? Nothing really.”

Alexius, however, was in fact woken up, but she cuddled into Teddy more, obviously still fairly asleep, “No…fi-five moar minutes…” she murmured into his chest, which sounded more like “Mmfmfmfe” than any appropriate sounding words, but guessing at what she was saying, Louis laughed.

“I think it’s time you woke up, Alex,” he said loud enough for the girl to hear, who groaned and buried her face deeper into Teddy’s chest, before adjusting so that they could actually understand her words.

“Why?”

“Because, I get the feeling that you’ll have no mercy if you don’t get up.”

“Why?”

“Because Fred and Vince are being lunatics.”

“Why?”

“Because they drank too much,”

“Why?”

“Quit asking why, dammit!”

“……………………………Why?”

At this, Louis sighed dramatically and did a ‘face-palm’ moment, “You’re completely hopeless,” he laughed, before looking at Aniya, “Wanna give getting her up a try?” he asked, and then rolled his eyes as Alexius smirked and murmured a ‘Pwned’ to the taller boy, before yawning and shouting a ‘SHUT UP!’ to Fred and Vince as they increased their volume, causing Louis to blink, “Nevermind…I think they’ll run in here in a few moments, just wait,” he laughed, again.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

"I want Alexius to get up!" Aniya sobbed loudly, though it sounded more like 'I hunna nesius su het ah' since she was muffled by Louis' chest.

"MY DADDEH!" Vince shouted in the common room before falling on the floor a few feet from the four preteens. "My DADDEEEEEEEEEH! HE WANTS ME TO JOOIIIIIIN THE BLACK PARAAAAAAA-I-AAAADE." He screamed so loudly that his voice broke at the last word. "I don't wanna." He whispered to the floor.

"I don't want you to go either!" Fred fell on Vincent. "I'll miss you LITTLE BUDDY!" He exclaimed dramatically.

"I don't want Vincent to go!" Aniya sobbed loudly again, which sounded like 'I oun an vincen ta goa'.

Ted sat up, making sure Alexius wouldn't fall from the couch and looked at the three sobbing and screaming friends, Fred and Vincent was understandable, sort of, but why was Aniya crying is what he wondered and raised an eyebrow before looking at Louis with a confuse face.
"Why is Aniya crying?"

"She doesn't want Vinceh to leave!" Fred said, more dramatic than before as he rolled over and looked at the ceiling. "It's so beautiful." He stared up with his mouth opened, apparently amazed at the beauty of the common room ceiling.

"I wanna stay here with SARAH!" Vincent shouted and sobbed again.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 am

Alexius, finally sitting up and rubbing her eyes, raised an eyebrow at the group, before shaking her head, “….You guys are just….” She murmured, before shaking her head.

Louis then hugged Aniya tightly, running fingers through her hair, “It’s okay, Aniya…it’s okay,” before looking at Teddy, “I don’t really know, I think it’s a side effect of the Cheer potion,” he told his friend, before looking at Alexius and raising an eyebrow, who was glaring daggers at Vince and Fred.

“……….Have I ever mentioned how much I dispise people when I wake up immediately? No? Well, I’m saying this now,” she grinned deviously, as her eye twitched slightly at the two drunken idiots.

“Alex, you look like you’re about to murder,” Louis spoke, “It’s kinda frightening, actually,”

“I hate people when I wake up. Especially very…loud….people, I’ll be fine in about five minutes. But if they don’t shut up before then, I’ll go all The Joker on them. Seriously.” She looked at him, “I mean, how do you expect me to be all freaking awesome during the day and not hate people? It’s because all my hatred goes into the first ten minutes of me being awake, of course. Therefore, if the two idiots doesn’t shut up, Im’ma steal the lamp over there and bang ‘em in the heads with it. Just ask my old roommate, boy tried getting me up for breakfast once….I ended up popping him over the head with a clock beside me because he bothered me one too many times. Am I talking a lot? I don’t think so, really. But on a side note, I also talk when I first wake up. I don’t really know why, it just seems I’m more talkative in another sense then. Like, I talk a lot in general but this is probably like nine paragraphs of talking. I’m tiring you, aren’t I? Tired? Yeah, I’m pretty tired, but I tried sleeping and these idiots woke me up! Idiot? Quite, but I take pride in my idioticness, pride? I have plenty! But I’m not particularly a fan of meanies. Meanies? Ha, they shall die. Death? Yeah, he’s rad, but I’ve been wary of staying on the opposite side of his bad side. Bad side? I have one, and that same bad side will come out if the two idiots don’t shut up. Shutting up? I don’t shut up, what’re you talking about? Talking? Yeah, I talk a lot, I tend to tire people out when I do so. Tired? Yeah, I’m tired-“

“………You’re starting to repeat yourself,” Louis spoke to the girl, his eye twitching slightly at trying to follow Alexius’s words, which was difficult when she was talking fairly quickly. All he knew now though, was that his brain hurt. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next