Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Louis chuckled, and nodded, “Looks like it!” he exclaimed, before blinking, “Which class do you have first?” he questioned the girl, before snatching a piece of bread from the Slytherin table- namely, an uneaten piece from Crabbes plate and nibbling on it, glancing over as Scorpius got up.

“Yeah, he’s right- classes are going to start soon, I’d get over there if I were you. Anyways, since you two have eachother- I suppose that I’ll head off to class, alright? If you need anything, just come find me,” he smiled at them, and then walked off, as Louis blinked, and shrugged.

“Anyways,” he started, as they started to walk down the Great Hall, “How was the Slytherin common room? Was it all fancy and everything? The Gryffindor common room was quite awesome, actually! It was extremely wicked, ‘specially the boys dorms.” He grinned at himself as he remembered how long it actually took them all to fall asleep last night.

Alexius blinked as she looked at Teddy from the view ahead of her, then blinked, “Oh, hi, Teddy,” she responded simply, before looking back ahead of her, ripping the grass out of the ground beside of her, “Yeah, I guess,” she sighed, before looking at him.

“I guess it’d be pretty good to go swimming. But I don’t particularly think swimming in this lake would be all to smart,” she cracked a small smile, before looking at the ground in front of her and closing her eyes, “Why did you come after me?” she immediately, bluntly asked him, obviously not expecting for him to follow her, “I thought you’d be eating by now.”

She sighed, again, and then fell back to where she was laying on the grass, “God, I hate this stupid skirt! It’s impossible to do nearly ANYTHING in!” she exclaimed dramatically, “If it weren’t for my shorts, I’d have to walk like a….GIRL!” she complained, obviously, she wasn’t really angered by that, but she needed something to complain about. Which is quite usual for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 pm

"Alright, Scorpius, I'll see you later!" She smiled at him and then turned her attention to Louis as they began to walk. "My first class is Defense Against the Dark Arts." Aniya said after thinking for a few seconds and reached into her book bag, she gave him the pictures she had taken of the common room. "The Slytherin common room is pretty amazin'g, best thin'g about it is they have a picture of Severus Snape hangin'g on the side of the Slytherin crest." She said smiling brightly.

She quickly took out her camera and snapped a picture of her and Luie. She the giggled.
"This will be a funny picture once I get the potion on it." Aniya took the picture out of the camera and stuffed it in her book bag. The girl was fashionable, but incredibly disorganized.

She looked at Louis as his expressions changed with each picture.
"So, what class do you have now?" She asked him, hoping it was the same class she was taking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ted sighed and looked at Alexius.
"I could tell you were upset, like really upset. And I'm your best friend, it's kinda my job to make sure you're alright." He gave her a little nudge on her side to try and cheer her up.

She tried to be tough, but he could see that deep down she was like any other girl, expressive.

But he remained quiet afterwards, listening to her. There was something odd, something that wasn't normal. He studied her trying to figure out what it was. He then grinned and shook his head.
"Alex, what happened to your accent?" He laughed a bit. "It's like... not annoying." He joked then and waited for her to thwap her or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Louis laughed, “It is amazing!” he exclaimed as he looked at the pictures, and then grinned once she took a picture of them both, “It quite will, I’m guessing,” he agreed, “I would show you our common room, but Alexius is the one with the camera….so…” he laughed.

“Oh, awesome!” he exclaimed, “I have Defense Against the Dark Arts too- actually, all the first year Gryffindors do,” his grin increased, “Yes! First class with my bestest Hogwartsian friend,” that, resulted into him pumping his free fist up into the air, and then dropping his arm back to his side as they continued out of the great hall.

He then sighed softly, as he continued to nibble on the piece of bread, “Yay, food!” he grinned, and then blinked, “I have a question,” he looked at Aniya, and then, before she replied, asked anyways, “Whats up with that…Scorpius guy? Like, why exactly do you converse with him, even though Teddy’s warned you to stay away from him?”

Alexius smiled at him, “Well, you’re right,” she responded to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the ground beside her, “I’m quite upset. And it IS your job to make sure I’m alright,” she responded, “But, whether or not it’s your job, doesn’t mean you have to follow through. Even if I’m a girl, it doesn’t mean I’m weak.” She sighed and closed her eyes.

“Honestly, though, you seriously didn’t have to, besides, you’re missing out on food because of me- Precious food!” she exclaimed dramatically, before grinning, blinking, and then playfully punching his arm.

“Hey! What ye talkin’ ‘bout annoyin’?” she joked, and then sighed, falling straight on her back again, “To be honest, it gets quite annoying to keep up. And difficult, too, especially when someone ticks me off. Sometimes I wish I didn’t HAVE to keep it up,” she laughed at herself, “But, alas, I have to,” she then turned on her side again, looking at him, “And is it really THAT annoying?” this was followed by her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:50 pm

The question caught Aniya off guard so much that she blushed. She cleared her throat as she thought for a moment of what answer she could give her best friend.
"Well, I met him on the train before I met you and Teddy. And when I got sorted he was the only familiar face, so I sat next to him and we pretty much hit it off." She gave an innocent smile. "I mean, he's even going to help me meet more Slytherins; thanks to him Vincent is my friend, and Sarah is still a work in process, but we'll get there some day. Either that or I'll wait two years for her to graduate."

She bit her bottom lip and stopped walking in front of a door that said Defence Against the Dark Arts.
"Well, here we are." She smiled at Louis and opened the door to a half empty classroom. She, being the bookworm she was, sat down in front, she then patted the seat next to her so he would sit there.

"Good morning, Miss Lebedev and Mister Weasley." Professor Sinclair said with his usual grin.

"Good morning, Sir." Aniya said, still taken back by his presence, she looked away before she began to blush, so she decided that looking at Louis would be best. "I wonder how Ted is doing with Lexi."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
He listened to her, liking her normal accent and laughed.
"It's only a few hours until luch anyways, I think you're more important than eating breakfast. It's not like pancakes are going to constantly ask me to carry them." He joked.

“To be honest, it gets quite annoying to keep up. And difficult, too, especially when someone ticks me off. Sometimes I wish I didn’t HAVE to keep it up, but, alas, I have to. And is it REALLY that annoying?"

This time Teddy laughed loud.
"Incredibly annoying, did you know that sometimes I don't really understand what you're saying? Like yesterday in the common, when you were talking about your friends, remember I only nodded? I was still processing what you were saying in the beginning when you finished." He laughed again and looked at the sky. "I like your accent, it's easy for my brain to understand. I didn't sleep from the headache that you had caused me." He grinned and looked at his watch. "We should really be going to class, we have DADA and it's not a class I want to miss." He smiled at Alexius.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Louis nodded thoughtfully at the answer, and blinked, “Alright…” he murmured, “I’ll accept that excuse- but just be careful around him, alright? I mean, he is the son of Harry’s old rival, so you never know,” he explained, before smiling at the girl. “And, honestly, I think that Sarah chick is horrible. From what I’ve observed, become a nice person, hell will freeze over, to Sarah, I mean,” he grinned.

“And that’s all good and well- just don’t forget about your best bud, kay?” he looked at her sternly as they entered the classroom, and then smiled at the Professor, “Morning, sir!” he nodded, before they took a seat, and once again, a light hint of jealousy appeared in his eyes as Aniya blushed, but then he only smiled at her.

“Honestly, I dunno. Haven’t known her but for about two days- she seems to be pretty freaking stubborn. But, you never know, he could’ve gotten her to start laughing like crazy and being her old self again,” he shrugged, and closed his eyes, “Or maybe he’ll come up with a black eye- you never know. Personally, I’m hoping it’s the former,” he laughed.

She laughed, “But its FOOD!” she exclaimed dramatically, looking at him with utmost urgency, before sitting up, “And this is true, I think if you were to carry Pancakes everywhere, it may just get syrup all over your shirt, and I admit, though it’d be a good laugh, probably highly uncomfortable,” she grinned, before standing up and putting her hand out to help the boy up.

“Yeah, I realize this,” she grinned, “The only people who can really understand it is Dustin and Jamie, but, they do talk the same,” she shrugged, “I’ll hold off on the accent for an unknown amount of time today- but be prepared, for you shall never know when it’ll come back!” she laughed.

“Thank you~ I quite like my accent to, but the main reason I don’t like speaking intellectual or whatever like I am now, is because then people will begin to be like “OH EHM GEE, SHE’S SMART!” and make me actually do intellectual stuff. That, and I don’t like being called smart,” she laughed at herself, then blinked as she looked towards the castle.

“And if that’s the case, bend down so you can carry me, because I don’t want any pancakes taking my place, now do I?” she joked, smirking at the taller boy.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:05 pm

"To be honest, I don't like hanging out with people who are dumb or act dumb." Ted said as he crouched for Alex to get on. "This is a side of you I most definitely approve of." He smiled and began to walk to the castle once she was on his back.

---------------------------------------------------------
"You're late, Mister Lupin and Miss Peters." Sin said when the two arrived to a nearly full classroom, with only two seats left in the back.

Aniya looked back and frowned, she wouldn't have her best friend next to her on her first day of school, but then se looked at Louis and smiled, her other best friend was here with her, and that was something to be greateful.

"Five points from each of you, which leaves Gryffindor with minus ten points." He said before opening the book in front of him.

"Bloody hell..." Teddy said as other Gryffindors glared at them, he sat down in one of the empty seats and focused on Alexius. "He must be out of his damned mind."

The professor gave him a stern look before continuing.
"Please turn to page 450, we will be learning about the most basic protection spells."

The sound of rustling pages echoed in the room for a few seconds, he then cleared his throat.
"Can anybody give me an example of one of these spells?"

Ted raised his hand.

"Yes, Mister Lupin?"

"Finite Incantatem."

Sin grinned.
"What does this spell do?"

Ted thought for a few minutes.
"Stops the effect of a performed spell."

"Very good!" He nodded. "Ten points for Gryffindor."

"Yes, we're back." Teddy whispered to Alex.

"Miss Lebedev." Aniya quickly looked up a the professor. "Would you like to give me another example?"

Aniya's face was as red as the Gryffindor's main color, she bit her bottom lip and thought.
"Muffliato."

"What does the spell do?"

"It prevents other people from hearing a private conversation."

"Ten points for Slytherin!" He grinned at Aniya. "Can anyone else give me an example?" Sin looked around, searching for any raised hands.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Alexius pouted once Sin took away the points, but grinned as Teddy earned them back, and silently clapped as Aniya guessed correctly- not wanting to draw attention to her, for once, and immediately looked towards a Slytherin as they spoke.

“Awesome,” Louis whispered to Aniya before the other Slytherin spoke, “I didn’t know that one,” he laughed silently, and then looked up at the Slytherin as they spoke.

“Uhm…Obscuro?”

“Ah, good, good!” Sin said encouragingly, “Now, what does it do?” at these words, the Slytherin suddenly became nervous.

“Uhm, it…uh…..” the boy looked to the side nervously, “I uh…”

“You don’t know?” Sin sighed, “Well, five points for trying, anyways, does anyone else know what Obscuro does?” he looked around the class

Quickly, Alexius shot her hand in the air, “Ah! Miss Peters, what does it do?” he nodded towards Alexius, causing the girl to shudder; still getting that creepy vibe from Christopher.

“It causes a blindfold to appear over the uh…v-victims eyes, correct?” she responded, uncomfortable, which was obvious as she tried to move closer to Teddy.

“Correct!” he nodded towards her, before looking over the class, “Five points!” he added on, “Anyone else?” He skimmed over the class.

Quickly, Louis shot his hand in the air, “Mister Weasley! Which spell do you have in mind?” Sin grinned.

“Uhm, Incarcerous?” he questioned, and then continued speaking as Sin nodded, “It ties someone or something up with ropes,”

“Good, good! Ten points to Gryffindor!” he exclaimed, before looking over anyone, “Now, is there anymore examples that you can think of?” he asked .

He waited a couple minutes, skimming around the group, before continuing, “No one?” Sin questioned, before sighing, “Alright, let’s get on with the lesson, then,”

Alexius adverted her attention downwards- completely and utterly silent as she listened to the lesson, refusing to get eye contact, and then glanced at Teddy from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm

"Protection spells are quite simple, most of them consist of..."

Aniya took time to look around her. All the windows were shut, the room was only iluminated by faint sun beams and many many candles. There was a small cage on his desk that contained what looked like two sleeping fae, which made Aniya smile. But the most peculiar thing was a list on the wall of random places, which Aniya could only guess was places he wanted to go to, and the one thing that caught her attention the most was that on that list was Samara, Russia, where she was born.

"Miss Lebedev, are you paying attention?" Sin asked with one eyebrow raised, though he had a smile plastered on his face.

"Uh, y-yes, sir." Aniya bit her bottom lip and looked down.

"What was I discussing right now then?"

With a deep sigh Aniya looked straight into his eyes.
"I've got to idea, to be honest." She whispered, frustration in her voice was apparent.

It was then that Sin lost his smile and shook his head.
"I'm afraid that means detention, Czarina."

Her heart skipped, not because of the detention, but because of the way he said her middle name. His voice was smooth, deep, and friendly, perhaps a bit too friendly in her oppinion. She could do nothing more than blush and nod.

"Now, homework!" His smile had returned, while students groaned.

"C'mon, it's only the first day!" Teddy complained.

Sinclair nodded.
"That's right, I wanna get you all while your minds are still fresh!" He turned to the black board and began to write the assignment, quills and parchment echoed in the room.

"Well this blows..." Ted said to Alex with a sigh.

Aniya began to write down what the professor wrote and looked at him.
"What time should I be here, sir?"

"After dinner." He smiled at her, she nodded.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Suddenly, Alexius glared at Sinclair once he gave Aniya detention- she got an uncomfortable vibe around the guy, and if she had anything to do about it, she’d keep Aniya from going to detention- or at least, she’d try and keep the girl from going alone, anyways.

Alexius glanced at Teddy and sighed as she started to write down her notes, “Y-yeah…” she murmured, every once in a while glancing up to glare at the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

“Alright, class, your homework is due tomorrow- so, I would advise you guys to get on that when you can,” Christopher said in that deep, ‘charming’ voice of his, or so, Alexius assumed most girls thought it was charming, as she could’ve sworn that she saw a girl in the corner of her right eye sighing dreamily. Which only made the blonde roll her eyes.

“That sucks,” Louis whispered to Aniya in a sympathetic tone of voice, “I’m really sorry- do you want me to act out or something to get detention with you, so you won’t be alone?” he questioned the girl, a frown planted firmly on his lips.

He was a tad bit jealous, considering how Fred described the teacher, and how the girls –except for Alexius, of course,- seem to like the teacher. He didn’t want Aniya liking Sin though, honestly, he didn’t particularly know why, but he just didn’t.

Alexius sighed softly “Also, Miss Peters, Mister Lupin” Sin started, causing the blonde girl to shift uncomfortably, scooting a bit closer to Teddy- as if that’d make her feel more comfortable whilst being around Sin, “Try not to be late next time, okay? We don’t want anything bad to happen,” he said, causing Alexius to quickly nod.

“Okay, sir,” she said quickly once she finished copying the assignment down, shifting her weight to her other leg uncomfortably again.

“Alright,” the teacher skimmed over the class, “Class dismissed!”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Aniya felt like she could cry. It was her first day of school and already she had detention; but she sucked it all in and stood firm, she wasn't going to let this little bump upset her, after all, wasn't tat what all the girls wanted? To spend more time with professor Sinclair? It was then that she smiled.

She looked to her side at the sound of Louis' voice. She quickly shook her head.
"Oh no, Lulu, it's alright. I don't want you getting in trouble too, I think your parents would be kinda disappointed if they heard the news." She gave him a brief hug. "Thank you, though, for offering. You're really a good friend."

"Ech." Teddy said softly so only Alex would be able to hear. "He's so fucking creepy, I seriously don't know how Aniya is going to be comfortable later tonight, I feel sorry for her." He was genuinely worried, the way the professor talked to him and his friend had a hint of menace that the rest of the class didn't seem to notice, he was weird, and, Teddy thought he was hotter. With this, Ted laughed and shook his head, he then nudged Alexius hard, but not hard enough to hurt her. "C'mon, let's get out of here before I get more goosebumps."

Czarina got up, her legs felt wobbly and her hands were shaking, she took a deep breath and picked up her book bag, put everything in it and nodded at Louis.
"Let's go, I have..." She thought for a moment. "Charms next, which one do you have?" She asked as she walked out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Louis smiled sheepishly at the girl, hugging the girl back for the brief hug she had given him, before smiling sheepishly, “That’s possible. And you’re welcome- and honestly, you’re a really good friend too. If you need to, though, just say the word and I’ll do something to have me get detention,” he grinned at her as the girl got up, before walking with her out of the classroom.

“Uhm, I have charms next, too!” the boy grinned, “What do you have after Charms? I have Herbology after, bleh,” he smiled sheepishly at the girl, before sighing, “Are you sure you’re going to be okay? Because I still hold up to my promise,” he nodded at her.

Alexius, after hearing Teddy speak, immediately dragged him out of the classroom and, once out, she leaned against the wall a little ways from the door, “He IS creepy!” she exclaimed, then hushed herself to where only Teddy could hear, “Did you hear his tone of voice? And the way he spoke? It was like hearing about the car wreck all ove-“ she cut herself off, and shook her head, “I meant, it was really…creepy and such,” she quickly said, before shaking her head.

She then smirking at Teddy, as if reading his mind, “And, Teddy, don’t keep that cocky expression on your face, you ain’t gettin’ no hot comments from me. But I do admit, if I had to choose, I’d choose you over creepy in there. Partially because you carry me everywhere, partially because he literally scares me, and partially because you’re just plain awesome,” she laughed, before blinking.

“Which class do you have next? I think I have Cooking with Magic…” she trailed off, before sliding down the wall with as she gripped her stomach, “Yeesh, shouldn’t of skipped Breakfast…damn me for getting pissed off,” she laughed at herself, before blinking up at Teddy, “You do realize that you’ll have to carry me there no matter what, right? ‘Cause I ain’t walking there myself,” she grinned jokingly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 pm

"Luie, stop it with the grinning, you're freaking me out." Aniya joked and gave him a slight punch in his arm. She was honestly glad that she had Charms with him, he had grown on her really quick, like he was already her best friend ever because he cared so much about her, friends like him were incredibly rare. She laced his arm with her as she began to skip like in the wizard of Oz, glad she had her cloak on right now or else she'd be giving all the guys around her a show. She she wasn't blind, she knew Louis would get kind of jealous. "After Charms I have... History of Magic." She said after a few seconds of searching around her ADD filled brain. She frowned and sighed. "I don't want to go without you though..." Sadness was apparent in her voice. "After that I have Flight Lessons, and I seriously hope that you're taking it with me, brooms make me nervous." She giggled as she and him went up a few stairs to get to the Charms classroom.

The room was quite small, with a few rows of desks each behind the other taller on each side of the room, and a huge stack of books where a desk was supposed to be. Quickly Aniya sat on one of the middle rows and dragged her best friend with her.
"Huh... I wonder where the professor is."

"I am right here, Miss Lebedev!" A small, gray haired man said as he walked over the stack of books. "Good morning, students!"

"Good morning." They all said, Aniya gave a slight giggle. "Wasn't expecting that." She whispered to Louis.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of course I'll carry you there!" Teddy smiled. "Wouldn't have it any other way." He then bent down so she'd get on. "And you know I'm way hotter than him, I mean, you're the only girl who isn't blinded by his "cute" ass." He used airquotes as he said the word and shook his head before frowning. "Unfortunately right now I need to take History of Magic, but hey, look at the bright side! You'll be able to eat." He grinned. "Oh, and Fred is taking Cooking with Magic now I think, so you won't be alone, you know? He'll probably let you eat some of the things he'll cook, he's a pretty amazing chef... Though one time I couldn't stop farting after one of his puddings..." He was lost in thought for a moment before snapping back to reality and getting up once Lexi was on his back. "So, Miss Genius, want me to walk or run?"

Last edited by xRainbow-Injectionsx on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:51 pm

“Good!” Louis grinned at the girl, “I should be freaking you out.” At this, he laughed as the girl begun to skip like from Wizard of Oz, and complied by skipping along with her, too, earning a few stares. But like bloody hell did he care. The only thing that mattered right now was that this was HIS experience at Hogwarts, and with one of the best girls here. Now, don’t misunderstand, Teddy and Alexius were awesome, too, but Aniya…something between them just…clicked, like how Teddy and Alexius clicked automatically too. Like each friendship was meant to be. Or so it seemed to the cheesy, blueish green eyed boy.

He frowned at the girls response, a light pout on his lips, “It’ll be okay,” he nodded to her, “And…I think I have flight lessons when you do, too. Well, so far, that’s two classes we don’t have together, and don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe,” he smiled at the girl, as they then entered the Charms classroom, and sat beside her once Aniya finished dragging the boy, and followed with the other students in chorusing their ‘Good mornings.’

“I know,” he whispered to Aniya with a chuckle, before looking up as the Professor spoke.

“I’m Professor Flitwick! Your charms professor, and now, today, we’ll be covering basic charms. Does anyone know a few?”

Alexius grinned as she climbed on his back, and rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, laughing at his cockyness, “Oh yes, Teddy. You’re so hot, I die in your presence,” she joked in a sarcastic, monotone voice, “And really? A guy? Cute butt? What? I’m sorry, to disappoint, but I’ve never had a crush before, and I ain’t gonna start now, ‘specially on some teacher,” she grinned, “That, now that would just be plain creepy. And run, duh. So much fun…”

At this, she pouted and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck- suddenly sad at the thought of not being in the same class as him, “Aww…but…but…I’ll be alonez! NUU!” she pouted, before smiling sadly, “Well, the food is tempting…but I don’t think the professor will quite enjoy me eating all their food supplies,” she laughed, “Because you know I so totally would, don’t you?”

She then closed her eyes, “What class do you have afterwards, though?” she asked him, her voice softening as she loosened her grip around the boy’s neck, “I have…uh…Transfiguration,” she added on, a soft smile resting on her lips, “Yeesh, I better have enough time to explore today. I wanna find the highest hill, and then jump in the lake. Whatta ‘bout you?” she asked Teddy, opening one eye as she looked at him from the side.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 pm

"Wingardium Leviosa?" Aniya blurted out. "That's basic, right?"

Flitwick nodded.
"Yes! In fact, that's one of the first charms I teach my students! Five points for Slytherin!"

She smiled brightly and blushed.
"This class is going to be wicked easy." She whispered to Louis.

"Now, who can tell me what this charm does?" Flitwick looked around for anybody who might raise their hands. "Anybody at all?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Brilliant, I have transfiguration too!" Ted smiled and began to run. "So far so good, huh? Only class we don't take together until now is the one that would prevent you from eating, you know, since I would eat it all if we studied together." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Quickly, Louis raised his hand, smirking at Aniya, “Ah yes! Mister Weasley! What does this charm do?” he nodded towards him.

“It levitates objects, Professor,” he said simply, before nodding to Aniya, “Most likely, it will be,” he whispered to her, before looking back at Flitwick as he spoke.

“Very good! Five points to Gryffindor!” the Professor exclaimed, causing Louis to jokingly stick his tongue out at Aniya.

“Pwned!” he whispered, as the Professor asked for more beginning charms, noting that he heard a Ravenclaw girl say ‘Lumos’ as Louis paid attention back to the class.

“Yes!” she exclaimed happily, “Good, we shall not be alone for too long- and you? Eat it all? Pffft,” she smirked at the boy, “Not if I beat you too it. ‘Cause you know how much I love my amazing food.”

She looked around as she blinked, then she sighed dramatically, “Why does the classroom have to be a MILLION MILES AWAY?! Not that I mind, gives me plenty of time to torture you, Tedster, but still!” she giggled before sighing softly, “I’m so glad I have you, Aniya, Lulu and Fer-ed, because if I didn’t, I’d be quite homesick right now,” she smiled to herself.

“Is it just me, though,” she added on, more thoroughly as an afterthought, “Or were we like, suppose to meet? ‘Cause it seems as if that one moment you said hi, or whatever, I was like, ‘Ohehmgee, this boy is going to be my best friend ever here,’ or so it seemed, anyways.”

She giggled quietly to herself, “Or more so, that’s my view on it, anyways.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:55 pm

"Very good! Five points for Ravenclaw!" Flitwick said with a smile too big for his body. "What does this spell do, dear?" He gestured towards a Hufflepuff.

"It... Emits a light from the tip of your wand." The boy said with some effort.

"Five points for Hufflepuff!" He got off of the stack of books and walked over to a blackboard and wrote on it.

The Cushioning Charm (Spongify) creates an unseen softening effect on sitting and landing surfaces. It is primarily used in broomstick manufacturing to make the brooms more comfortable for riders. This charm was invented by Elliot Smethwyck in 1820.

The professor levitated the blackboard for all students to see.

"This is the spell that we will be practicing today, students! Each of you will climb up my stack of books and you will jump from it and land on your bottom on the floor, if it hurts, then you have not done the spell correctly and unfortunatelly you won't recieve any house points, if performed correctly that will mean five points per student!"

The kids all nodded and some whispered excitedly.

"Alright students, who first?"

"Me!" Said a Ravenclaw boy.

"Go ahead, Mister Tomas." Flitwick encouraged with a few claps.

The boy climbed the books and pointed his wand to the floor.
"Spongify!" He then jumped and landed on his butt. "Sweet, haha." He then sat back on his seat. Student after student went ahead until it was Aniya's turn to go.

She stood up and took a deep breath before climbing the books.
"Spon'gify!" She then jumped and fell on her bottom. "Ow..."

Flitwick laughed.
"Not to matter, having a little pronounciation barrier! You can try again at the end of the class." He looked around. "Mister Weasley! You're next!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I understand what you mean." Teddy said to Alexius. "I knew we were going to be best friends from the start, same thing with Aniya and Louis, it was an instant click. Well... More to Louis than Aniya but a click all the same." He laughed and shook his head.

"And the classroom isn't a million miles away, it's right here." He bent down in front of the door and took in a deep breath. "Damn, it smells good in there." He frowned as he heard his stomach growl. "Could you save me something you make?" He smiled and gave a slight nod. "Alright now, you're late, I'll see you later." He gave her a high five and ran off to his class.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Louis chuckled at Aniya at the fall, then looked at her with an expression of slight worry, slight amusement, “You okay?” he questioned her, genuine worry caressing his voice.

Looking up, he nodded as he was called forward for his turn, and then walked over behind the books before climbing upon them, and looking at everyone nervously, “Go on, Mister Weasley,” Flitwick nodded towards him, causing Louis to quickly nod, and with a ‘Weehee!’ he jumped off- followed by him immediately doing the ‘Spongify’ spell, and sticking the landing, “Very good, Mister Weasley! Five points to Gryffindor!” the professor clapped, as Louis quickly nodded and walked over back to his seat beside Aniya.

“Pwned!” he whispered to her in a joking tone. Clearly, getting the spell correctly was extreme luck on his part- and he was sure that Aniya could sense that. He then averted his attention towards the class again, momentarily distracted by the talking of fellow classmates, before looking back at Aniya.

He sighed softly, and looked down at his desk- he really didn’t want her to go to the detention thing tonight, because, let’s face it, he was obviously worried about that, and he was a tad bit jealous- but that’s not something he would admit, to her, anyways. It was obvious how much the girls liked the Professor- excluding Alexius, but she wasn’t the type to like boys in general.

But Aniya, well, he could tell that she at least thought this teacher was cute.

“Well, we did quite click nonetheless. I mean, you DO carry me everywhere, that’s friendship right there,” she said, and then pouted once they got to the classroom, knowing that she would be parted from her amazing friend.

“Aww…” she whispered as she got off of his back, pouting before giving him a side hug, “I guess I’ll see you later, okay? And uh…I don’t think you’d particularly like my cooking. I ain’t no cooker, mate,” she grinned at him, before sighing and returning the high five, before turning around and, nervously, walking into her class.

She stared in awe once she walked in- at the fact that it looked nearly exactly like a kitchen, just with multiple counters in the middle of the classroom, standing for desks that obviously meant partners, considering they were situated for two people each. White tiled flowering and walls, and a load of ovens, fridges, regular counters and a lot more ‘kitcheny’ stuff. Immediately, the girl noticed that she was only one out of a few people who have yet to make it to the classroom- and, noticing that her only other friend from Hogwarts, her fifth one, had no one beside him, causing her to grin and basically run over there- popping up on the seat beside him.

“’Ello Fredster! Funny meeting you here, no? Happy that we share this class, considering Louis, Aniya, NOR Teddy share it with me! Lame sauce, no?” she asked the boy with a pout, obviously cutting her rants low today.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 pm

"Yes, I'm fine, my coxis just went up to my throat is all." Aniya laughed and gave a slight nod. "I'm fine, go."

She watched Louis as he performed the spell perfectly and smiled, at least somebody was having the perfect first day of school, and it made her happy for him.

"Very good, students, very good!" Flitwick said with applause, then he looked at Aniya. "Are you ready to try again, Miss Lebedev?"

Aniya nodded and looked at Louis.
"Wish me luck."

She got up and walked over to the stack of books and climbed it, she took out her wand and pointed it to the floor. She took an incredibly deep breath.
"Spongify!" She jumped and was surprised by a light bouncing and a soft stone floor.

"You did it!" Flitwick smiled and gave her a hand so she'd have something to hold on to as she got up.

"Thank you, professor." Aniya smiled once she towered the tiny man and returned to her seat next to Louis.

"Alright, this next lesson is for EXTRA CREDIT!" Flitwick said once on top of his books again. "It is the first spell mentioned at the beginning of he class by little miss Aniya, it is the Wingardium Leviosa spell."

"Hope I get it right this time..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oi, what happened to your accent?" Fred blurted out with a grin and he stirred a pink goo in his cauldron with his wand.

"Mister Weasley, is there something you would like to share with the rest of the class?" A blimp like woman asked from the front of the class.

"No ma'am, just greeting my friend."

The woman looked at Alexius.
"Ah, yes, Miss Peters." She said and gave a small smile. "I am professor Blanch, and since this is your first day I will let it slide but I do not tolerate tardiness!" She then looked at Fred. "Be a doll and help her catch up, huhm?"

Fred nodded and got up, he walked over to the cauldrons and picked one of the smallet ones before walking back and set it on the holder in front of Alexius.
"Alright, point your wand at the wood under your cauldron and say 'Incendio', then point it inside your cauldron and say 'Aguamenti', once you've done that pour the ingredients listed on the blackboard into your cauldron and stir clockwise until it turns red." He smiled. and continued to stir his own cauldron which was turning a deep shade of pink.

"Now, I want you students to remember that food can not be created with a wand out of thin air, but you can duplicate it!" The professor said writing on the board. "But, I am not your transfiguration teacher, that you will learn in Transfiguration class!" She turned to the class. "Now, I will pass and look at each cauldron, right now it should be dark pink going to bright red, so you best hope!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Louis grinned, “Well, that’s a wonderful thought,” he nodded towards the girl after she got back from her second try, “At least you got it this time, no? You did great. And are you sure you’ll be fine? I can get Alexius on the floor…or whatever…if you want,” he laughed nervously.

He gulped slightly at the fact of them trying the levitation spell. No, he wasn’t afraid of doing it- he was just a bit nervous, since the spongify spell was out of luck, and he didn’t want to mess this up. Why? Well, he’s a bloke, so of course, he wants to try to impress Aniya, or so, that was his justification anyways.

“Alright, class,” Flitwick started, “Copy my wand movements!” the odd teacher exclaimed, in his usual enthusiastic tone of voice, before making the wand movement for the spell whilst exclaiming “Wingardium Leviosa!” before nodding to the class, “Alright, class. It’s your turn now!”

After this came a chorus of the class saying the spell, some murmuring, some flat out yelling, and the rest just was being calm about it. Including Louis into this group, as he said the spell sharply, but not in a yelling or murmuring manner. “Wingardium Leviosa!” he exclaimed, but to no avail, making him bite his lip in slight frustration.

But, he knew that he would get it, at least eventually, anyways.

“Ah!” Alexius blinked as she remembered, and then grinned, “Sarah ticked me off quite a lot earlier, so I decided to drop the accent for the day,” she nodded towards the boy, before looking at the teacher and then saluting her.

“Aye aye, ma’am! I promise to be on time from now on!” she exclaimed, before grinning at Fred as he gave her the cauldron, and nodded. “A’ight,” she responded thoughtfully.

“Incendio!” she said quickly, and squealed happily as the spell worked, then, continuing on, she did the ‘Aguamenti’ spell. But that one took a couple of tries before she finally got it, afterwards, she put the ingredients in order, and then started to stir with her wand, “And this is correct, no?” she asked Freddy.

Nodding at the teacher, she continued to focus on stirring the oddity that was in her cauldron, waiting for it to turn the deep pink color- and hoping that it’d turn that color before the teacher got there; humming silently to herself as she did so. Obviously, she was paying quite a lot of attention to this, considering she was a horrible cook back home, and she strangely wanted to do well in this class. That, and because if she was most likely going to eat this food, then she, of course, wanted to cook something edible.

She grinned to herself as she continued to stir, the teacher checking the cauldrons of the classmates two tables ahead of her; and her grinned widened as she heard that someone was doing it wrong, because, well, at least if she didn’t make it, she wasn’t the worst one here, no? Well, that was her opinion, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Aniya looked at Louis and couldn't help but giggle at how nervous he got when the spell didn't work.
"Wingardium Leviosa." She said calmly with the swish and flick and her quill levitated from the desk, and looked at her best friend and whispered. "Pwned." She then grinned and her quill fell back on the desk.

"Amazing, miss Lebedev! Twenty points for Slytherin!" Flitwick oncex more applaud.

"So much evergy for such a little man!" Aniya whispered into Louis' ear and giggled once she got away so she wouldn't hurt his eardrum.

"Mister Weasley, a tip." Flitwick said and ran over to Louis' desk. "When chanting the spell, be relaxed, remember that it is all in the wrist, it is a simple spell."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How did you manage to get it green?" Blanch asked a Ravenclaw and shook her head. "Minus five points for Ravenclaw."

Fred took his wand out of the cauldron and licked the incredibly dark red goo from it.
"I love Strawberry soup." He said and smiled at Alexius before looking into her cauldron. "Fantastic, it's already deep pink!"

"Really?" Blanch said suddenly next to Fred as she peered over to Alexius' cauldron. "Wow, you just got here, I think you show many promises for this class, miss Peters!" She smiled and then looked into Fred's cauldron and inhaled deeply. "Oh Fred, you never stop amazing me, this soup looks and smells delightful!" She looked at Lexi. "You are lucky to have him as your partner for the class, for five years this young man has made the best food in all my years of teaching at Hogwarts, you know, I used to be a size 14." She winked. "Ten points for Gryffindor!" She them moved to grade the last cauldrons.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Louis blushed from embarrassment, at both the fact that he didn’t manage to get the spell before Aniya did to impress her, and for being called out on by the eccentric teacher.

“So much indeed,” he whispered to Aniya, followed by him chuckling in sync with her giggles, which only made him smile once the teacher had gotten there.

"When chanting the spell, be relaxed, remember that it is all in the wrist, it is a simple spell." The Professor said to the first year Weasley,

“Alright Professor…” he trailed off thoughtfully, and after a few moments, he grinned, “Wingardium Leviosa,” he said simply- and FINALLY managed to do the spell correctly as the quill started to lift up into the air, “Yes!”

Alexius laughed at Fred’s actions, “Yum. Especially to someone who’s starving!” she giggled to him, and then blinked as she peered into her own cauldron, continuing to stir in the process, “I suppose it is. Odd, I’m usually not the one for cooking- burnt all the food back ‘ome, I did. Quinton was the only one who dared to eat my food….needless to say, he was looking at me with fear in his eyes the next week,” she laughed at herself.

She blushed as she smiled politely at the professor, “Thank you, ma’am,” she nodded her head towards her, “And, I’ll try not to let you down,” she grinned excitedly at this, and giggled at the woman’s words, “I suppose I am lucky, no? By now I probably would’ve exploded the whole classroom without an amazing three-second tutor like him,” she laughed and winked jokingly at the older boy, before going back to her concoction that was forming in the cauldron. Suddenly, she thought that she’d like this class quite well, even if she didn’t share it with Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 pm

"Students, I am very very proud of you, congratulations on being so successful on your very first day!" Flitwick applaud along with a few other students. "But now I am sorry to say that class is dismissed, now run along! Don't want to be late for your next class!"

Aniya got up and fixed her clothes.
"I hope nobody saw my underwear when I fell." She said more to herself than to Louis and then smiled at him. "I'll see you on 4th period I guess, Lexi and I have History of Magic now." She gave him a tight hug. "I'll see you in an hour!" She grabbed her things and ran out to her next class.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Alright, students! Put your cauldrons in the refrigerators if the soup isn't deep red yet, Fred, you may take a bit with you but leave most of it for grading!"

Fred nodded and looked at Alexius.
"And by grading she means she'll eat it all." He joked and poured some of the soup into a bowl. "Here, take it, you look famished." He smiled kindly at her and put his cauldron away in the refrigerator before going back and putting away all his things. He looked at Alexius for a few seconds and sighed to himself. "Well, I guess that's it until Care of Magical Creatures, I'll be seeing you there." He gave her a pat on the shoulder and left before he smacked himself on his forehead.

----------------------------------------------------------
The History of Magic classroom was odd, like all the others, books covered every inch of was what supposed to be walls, and behind the desk were what looked like hundreds of stacked books that reached the edge of a huge window wich was the only source of light in the classroom, luckily the sun was right there blazing in so there was enough light to fill the entire classroom. It basically looked like a library that belonged in the Queen's castle.

Aniya took a seat in the front and saved a seat for Alexius. She took out her quill and parchment and looked around her, there weren't a lot of students yet, meaning Aniya was crazy early to the class.

"Did you run here?" The professor joked, but didn't smile, he grinned boringly instead, it was then that Aniya noticed that there was a ghost in the desk instead of a wizard.

"I-I-I did." Aniya said awkwardly since she had never seen a ghost in person. "Why..." She blinked a couple of times and shook her head.

"You must be..." He checked the list. "Miss Lebedev, I see that your English isn't good.

Aniya blinked again.
"Oh, no, sorry." She felt like her head needed to meet her desk. "I can speak English."

"Right." He said and continued down the list.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Louis pouted at the fact of him not having his next class with Aniya, but, he’d see her fourth period though, so that’s good, “Alright,” he nodded to her, and blushed at her words, “….I’m pretty sure that no one saw…or was paying attention or anything of the sort,” he responded to her, and then smiled, “See you after class.”

He returned her hug, and waved as she ran off, then he blinked, remembering that his next class was Herbology, “…And that’s….GREAT!” He exclaimed to himself, followed by him running out of the classroom, hurrying to get to the greenhouse that just so happened to be on the first floor, and behind the castle. Yippidy do for him?

Alexius giggled at this, as she put her cauldron in the refrigerator and then came back, “Of course,” she grinned, and then looked at him as if he was the best thing on the planet once he offered the food to her, “R-really?...You mean…I really shouldn’t…but…hon…ah, screw it!” with this said, she took the bowl the soup was in, and downed it right there and then, “I love you,” she laughed as she set the bowl down and wiped her mouth.

“Aww, alright. See you then, Fredaman!” she nodded at him, and blinked, slightly confused as the boy smacked his forehead. Then, she only shrugged her shoulders and skimmed over her classes in her mind, “Ah! Historia o’ Magica!” she said to herself, before grinning and starting to run towards the class- knowing that since she didn’t have it with Teddy she couldn’t get him to carry her, so she was running at top speed to get to her classroom, refusing to be late.

Why? Well, this was Alexius; she’s quite the oddity, if you haven’t noticed by now.

After turning a few sharp twists and turns, she finally made it to the door of the classroom; and, alas, knowing that she couldn’t stop that easily, she decided it’d be best to do her crazy oddities. And what is that, you ask? Well, see for yourself.

Alexius grinned as she pushed the door open, and then, doing the best thing she can do to stop herself, she then made herself slide, fall and place her hand on the ground beside her, to stop her; completely glad that she was wearing shorts under her skirt, “Whoa, man!” she exclaimed as she then stood up from her spot after completely stopping, “That was AWESOME!” she grinned to herself, and blinked, noticing the few students in the classroom staring at her.

“OCARINA!” She then exclaimed happily, rushing over to the spot beside her friend, “Dudette! Did you SEE that awesome land of mine? I was wicked, wasn’t it? Best way to stop a run, I’d say,” she laughed to herself, “Anyways, how’d your last class go? Wicked, I bet. Mine was Cooking with Magic. Apparently I have a lot of promise in it, or whatever. That’s what the teacher said anyways. Odd it is, since I’m usually quite terrible at cooking and all-“

“Ehhem,” the teacher said, interrupting the girl, “Before you continue,”

Alexius then looked at the professor, her eyes widening at seeing the fact that he was a ghost, “Whoa…wicked,” she whispered to herself, and then grinned, “Yes, Professor?” the girl questioned, tilting her head as her bangs fell over her eyes.

“First off, that was quite a landing. But try not to do that again, alright? Think you could damage the door if you did so,” he stated, and then continued, “And second. You’re Miss Peters, correct?”

“Aye aye, captain!” the girl saluted, and nodded hyperly, “Yep! Missooooo Petahz at chure service! The one and only!” she exclaimed, as the teacher nodded.

“Very well, you may continue.”

“YAY! Okay!” she then looked back at Aniya, “-But! I did it! Isn’t that amazing? I’m not fully done yet, but I got to class late with only like three or two minutes before the teacher came looking at the soupz and I got it to a deep pink before she got here! I was truly worried that I wouldn’t get it in time; it’s supposed to be a deep red. But I was close! And like, after that, Fredda let me drink his soup! Ain’t no better strawberry soup in the world, I bet! So anyways, how was YOUR class?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 am

She couldn't stop staring at the professor, for years Aniya had the fantasy of having a ghostly encounter and there he was, in front of the class teaching.
"I would be haunting my house, not giving class." She said as she took out her quill.

"I find the art of teaching exhilirating." The ghost said in a slow monotone voice, then he turned to the list. "Mitchel, Murphy, Miller, Peters-"

Aniya gave a slight jump when the door slammed open, and smiled when she saw that it was her best friend sliding through.
"It was awesome indeed!" She said and hugged Lexi tightly and listened to what she had to say. "Strawberry soup? Oh my that sounds wonderful, I'll have to try it some day!"

The professor shoved the list in a drawer and cleared his throat.
"Good morning class, my name is professor Binns and this is History of Magic, the class I will be teaching you since I do not plan on going anywhere any time soon." He gave a slow laugh and nodded. Aniya couldn't help but giggle.

"I've got a feeling this will be a long hour." She whispered to Alexius.

"The topic for today will be the Hogwarts Battle, it was a one day war between Death Eaters and the rest of the wizarding world right here at Hogwarts on May 2nd, 1998, one year before most of you were born." The ghost said without the help of any books.

"Huhm... Might not be so long after all." Aniya said as she sat up straight to listen.

"There were around sixty deaths, those deaths including Vincent Crabbe, Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Colin Creevey, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange and of course Lord Voldemort."

Aniya frowned when she heard the names of Vincent, Fred and Remus, since three of her friends were named after two and the son of one.
"So sad..." She said bitting her bottom lip.

"Voldemort magically amplified his voice so it was heard throughout Hogwarts and Hogsmeade to demand those inside the castle hand Harry Potter over to him or his army of Death Eaters and dark creatures would attack. When Pansy Parkinson suggested that they take the deal, practically every student, excluding the Slytherin students, in the hall threatened to curse her, and she was instructed to leave by McGonagall. Those not willing to fight or not of age (seventeen years or older) were sent out of the school through the Hog's Head, particularly the students of Slytherin (who were sent out first). "

"No wonder Slytherins have such a bad name..." Aniya whispered to herself.

"The Death Eaters stormed Hogwarts with the aid of the Acromantulas, Giants, Dementors, and Ministry officials. It was in this part of the battle that Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks and Colin Creevey were killed by Death Eaters. Hogwarts defenders were able to fend off the Death Eaters using an array of tactics, including mandrakes and magical plants, bewitched suits of armour, and wand duels. Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger found Ravenclaw's Diadem in the Room of Hidden Things transformation of the Room of Requirement. But before they could remove or destroy it, Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle arrived. Crabbe tried to kill Ron and Hermione with Killing Curses and accidentally destroyed the diadem with Fiendfyre, also killing himself in the process. Harry rescued Malfoy, and Ron and Hermione rescued Goyle, by flying out on broomsticks."

Aniya raised her hand.

"Yes, miss Lebedev?"

"Why did they have to destroy the diadem?"

The professor gave a slight nod.
"The diadem was one of seven Horcruxes, Horcruxes being items in which the ripped part of a soul is deposited in. Voldemort had seven of them, which is why he had survived when he tried to kill Harry Potter when he was a baby."

Aniya nodded and bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Alexius returned the hug and giggled, before pulling away, “You should! Hopefully I won’t eat all of mine tomorrow if it actually turns out good, if this is the case, I’ll give you some!” she giggled.

The girl then turned her attention to the teacher as he started to speak, suddenly becoming quite interested when he started the lesson.

"There were around sixty deaths, those deaths including Vincent Crabbe, Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Colin Creevey, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange and of course Lord Voldemort."

The blonde girl frowned at the mention of Lupin and Fred. Suddenly she was really curious, considering she’s only ever heard of the new-a-days Fred, therefore she didn’t know who he was named after. The girl then pouted a bit, Oh right, Ted’s parents died, too… the girl thought, before closing her eyes, I’ll have to remind myself to hug him later.

The girl then smiled to herself, knowing that that’s something that she can relate to him as, even if she hasn’t lived in the orphanage for all her life, but, she did consider him quite lucky.

The reason? Well, even if she has amazing friends right now, he knows his grandmother, and lives with her, where as Alexius doesn’t know any other living family members, but at least she’s grown up with some wicked people.

And even then, she’s going to be going to school with amazing people, too; people consisting of Teddy, Aniya, Louis, Fred and whoever the hell else she’ll meet and befriend. Which, knowing her, it’ll most likely be a lot of people.

“…When Pansy Parkinson suggested that they take the deal, practically every student, excluding the Slytherin students, in the hall threatened to curse her, and she was instructed to leave by McGonagall. Those not willing to fight or not of age (seventeen years or older) were sent out of the school through the Hog's Head, particularly the students of Slytherin (who were sent out first). "

Alexius blinked, tuning back into the lesson after a few moments of not paying attention, having been caught up in her thoughts and memories; she then looked at Aniya, who was deeply concentrating unto the lesson, before looking back up at the teacher, whom was speaking in that ghostly -Heheh, ghostly…- tone of voice he had.

"The Death Eaters stormed Hogwarts with the aid of the Acromantulas, Giants, Dementors, and Ministry officials. It was in this part of the battle that Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks and Colin Creevey were killed by Death Eaters. Hogwarts defenders were able to fend off the Death Eaters using an array of tactics, including mandrakes and magical…”

She then tuned the lesson out again, closing her eyes, I must remind myself to do some research on this… she thought to herself before sighing softly, then a light smile formed on her lips, Ah, look at lil’ ol’ me, thinking all seriously. Lawl, if people actually knew my thoughts instead of how I actually speak, they’d be in for a great surprise.

She giggled silently at herself.

“…Crabbe tried to kill Ron and Hermione with Killing Curses and accidentally destroyed the diadem with Fiendfyre, also killing himself in the process. Harry rescued Malfoy, and Ron and Hermione rescued Goyle, by flying out on broomsticks."

Alexius blinked, slightly lost at this, but only shrugged to herself and looked at Aniya as the girl spoke, and then back at the teacher as he spoke of the Horcruxes, causing her to blink, Horcrux… she closed her eyes again, and smiled to herself, Interesting, to say the least. But “I don’t see why anyone ‘ould wanna do that, fragment your soul; seems ‘ainful to me,” the girl finished her thoughts in a whisper to Aniya, grinning lightly to herself.

Then, the girl went back to paying attention to the lesson, humming a song in her mind as she waited for class to be over with, placing her elbows on the desk and propping her chin up with the palms of her hands, a normal pose for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next