Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 pm

I gave off a soft sigh, returning his hug with a small smile, shaking my head at him, "I know it's hard," I murmured, pulling away from the hug, "And I know that. I know that you just want to make sure I'll be okay. But I just..." I sighed, "I can't... I can't... It's not good for me... Us... for you to be so protective. If I get hurt, you're the first person I'd go to. You know this, don't you?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side, giving off another sigh.

"Sure... Sure. I'm up for that," I told him, offering a small smile; "But first... Do you think we could continue walking some more? It's so pretty over here, and I'm not really up to facing some of those who... Well... Aren't to fond of me, I should say," I shrugged; observing the buildings around me, "But only if you want."

--------------------------------------

Fred gave off a laugh at her analogy, but grinned, "Let's go, then!"

Tightening his grip on her hand, he ventured out back into the hallway; figuring he'd try the upstairs of the creepy house, and did just that. After stepping on the stairs of it, making sure it was steady, he continued to climb; stopping once he heard a creak at the middle step, but continued after he was sure it was safe, making it to the top not much longer.

"Phew! That was disastrous, wasn't it?" he joked, grinning to the girl whom he was still holding the hand of, looking down the new hallway they were in, "Hm... So many doors... Let's go... This way!" he exclaimed one again, walking down the left side of it, leading to a cracked-open door, which suddenly slammed shut when they were close to it; making him stop in sudden shock, and confusion, "That was totally not creepy," he grinned, then looked at the girl, "What do you say? Wanna check it out?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 pm

George nodded, understanding what Maria meant with those people, so he tangled his arm with hers and began to walk, with no particular detination. He took in a deep breath and gave a content sigh.
"I love fresh air, it can get so stuffy back in the castle. These weekends are golden, really, after a week of class we really need to relax where we can remain uncontained." He smiled at Maria before looking in front of him. "Oh look, it's the Shrieking Shack!" He said enthusiastically. "Me and Fred have always wanted to go there, they say it's incredibly haunted but I'd say it's a bunch of bull sh--"

Right then a penetrating shriek filled the grounds, George stopped speaking and tensed a bit. He had never heard anything like it, it was quite chilling.

-----------------------------------
I went to open the door even though my mind was telling me not to, for a moment everything was fine until I opened a window and a whole bunch of pixies began to swarm around the room. I let out a shriek that was lounder than any I had given before and ran out of the room in fear, still holding on to Fred's hand.
"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. FUCK!" I kept yelling as we made our way out of the shack. I was glad to be out of there and out in the open. "I'm never doing that again!"

----------------------------------
George tilted his head at the sight of the two figures running out of the shack, he saw Alexandria's long aqua hair and began to laugh. It was his brother and her who were there, and it was most likely Alex who shrieked.
"What the hell?" He said as he laughed. "Must have been quite a scare!"

Last edited by xRainbow-Injectionsx on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:00 pm

I smiled when George complied with walking some more, happily letting him tangle his arm with mine as we walked along, listening intently to him speaking. "Cruel," I grinned, sticking my tongue out at him, "Leaving me alone so many weekends inside said stuffy castle whilst you guys run off and have fun," I joked, shaking my head in amusement.

"Oh look, it's the Shrieking Shack!"

I blinked, averting my attention to the crooked, strange looking building in the distance, letting out a grin at the sight of it, "It looks like something that would be in a horror movie," I spoke, laughing slightly, "Like, one of those vampire movies that suck. Or a ghost movie that would be animated, or a- Okay, I'm shutting it now," I laughed slightly at myself; listening to the boy as he spoke-

SHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

------------------------------------------------

"Holy Shi-!!" Fred gasped as Alexandria started running after seeing the pixies; a laugh in his voice as he struggled to keep up with the girl, laughing along the way as she dragged him along, making it out of the building in barely a minute, "Okay! Okay!" He laughed, "Just slow down! Good lord, woman! I can barely keep up with- Is that George and Maria?" Fred suddenly questioned, seeing the two figures in the distance that were getting closer; "Yes. Yes it is," he blinked, wide eyed, and his laughter only increasing as they got closer to the two.

"Fitting name, Shrieking Shack," I started, once the two were in hearing distance; picking myself up from the ground upon which I collapsed from laughter upon seeing them running out of the building, watching as they started slowing down, "If you're going to call it a shrieking shack, better put a shreiker in there, shouldn't you?" I laughed again; which increased by the laugh of Fred, shaking my head.

"Don't make fun of her," Fred spoke, grinning, taking deep breaths once they finally had slowed to a stop, "Saw some pixies. Got scared. Perfectly understandable."

"...You're laughing to, Fredward," I spoke, grinning.

"....That's not the point. I'm on her side, I have premission to laugh," he pouted, "Don't I?" he grinned to Alexandria in a cute manner.

"Right, right," I let out another laugh, grinning to George, "You know, I think I could be up for that butterbeer now," I told him, laughing still.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 pm

"No Freddy, you don't have permission to laugh." I said wiping some tears of fear away. "If you laugh you're on their side and I'll have to find a new partner in crime, and it might be from my own house seeing as I'd be conspiring against Gryffindors." I sent a glare his way but failed to keep an angry face for long as I laughed, mostly because he was so damn cute.

He was my weakness.

"Good," George said with a grin, clearly still trying to hold in his laughter. "Would be nice to have my brother on my team again, then you'd really feel sorry for making me and Mari your slaves and tickling us to the point in which we have abs of steel."

I rolled my eyes and I hugged Mari.
"How has your weekend been so far?"

"I've screwed it up a bit for her, but I think you running out of the shack like that cheered her up." George admited. "Perfect timing, though. So... let's go to the Three Broomsticks so you can calm your nerves and so Mari can have her very first one."

"A butterbeer sounds fantastic!" I said with a bit of a squee before taking Fred and Mari's hands and running away from George.

"Hey! Stop stealing my girl!" George shouted with a laugh as he ran after us.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:30 am

Immediately, Fred covered his mouth at her words- but couldn't help it, he started laughing again, "I'm so sorry, Alexandria!" he exclaimed, pouting, "Will you ever forgive me, and keep me from going to the dark side?" he questioned, giving her his typical adorable grin.

"Oh, but why not join the dark side? We have a Marionette!" I grinned, holding up the doll.

"...Nooo! Please forgive me!" Fred exclaimed, "I don't want to be on the side of a puppeeteer!"

"What's wrong with puppeteers, huh? Huuh?" I grinned to Fred, "Are you afraid I'll still your soul and lock it inside a puppet?"

"Yes," Fred joked, trying not to laugh.

"Hmm... Good idea, isn't it, Georgey?" I smiled at my partner in crime, "Better keep that one down for the books," I laughed.

"How has your weekend been so far?"

I smiled, lowering the Marionette and hugging the aqua-haired girl back, "Pretty good, so far. I have another Marionette for my collection!"

"You COLLECT Puppets?!" Fred exclaimed, laughing, "And how many do you have already?"

"Marionettes," I corrected him, "But yes. Yes I do. And I have lots, lots and lots and lots and lots," I let out another laugh, grinning, "Been collecting them since I was five. Imagine the vast amount of Marionettes, Fred. Imagine it."

"Creepy," he pretend-shuddered, but laughed again.

"A butterbeer sounds fantastic!"

"Wh-oa!" I gasped when Alex started running after grabbing mine and Fred's hand; letting out a laugh as George shouted behind us and began chasing us; I was focusing on keeping up with the taller girl, though; which as she wasn't running as fast as before, Fred wasn't having any issues, but still.

We made it back to town and to the front of the Three Broomsticks in a matter of minutes- me immediately catching my breath as we stopped; Fred grinning; stretching, "I have to say, Alex, you're a very fast runner, when it comes to being terrified and excited."

"No duh," I laughed to Fred, finally clad that I caught my breath and grinning at George once he finally caught up to us, "I was kidnapped by the opposite side, George. How do you feel about this?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow to him.

"I bet he doesn't care," Fred laughed, "I bet he was glad to get you off his side! That's why you should join our side!" Fred exclaimed.

"Gasp!" I gasped, looking at George, "Is this true?" I joked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:59 am

George quickly hugged Maria and began to fake sob.
"Oh my God, I was so scared, mean old Jolie took you away from me and I felt lost and it was terrible! I can't let you go to the dark side, Maria! I need you!" He said extending the e's in 'need'. "I must plot revenge against the two, this was a conspiracy I say!"

I laughed at George and his dramatic acting, I rolled my eyes.
"Let's leave the conspiracy theories for the school days, alright?" I smiled. "Weekends have to be enjoyable and non violent."

George looked at me and grinned.
"Yeah I suppose you're right, little mermaid." I rolled my eyes yet again. "You should stop doing that so often, your eyes might get stuck, then Freddy here would think you're ugly and come to the LIGHT."

I scoffed.
"Freddy could never think I'm ugly!" I looked at him with a cute kitty face. "Right, love?" I blinked at him a couple of times to add to the cuteness.

"Oi, stop it you evil veela!" George said pulling me away from his brother.

I blushed and pulled my hand from his grasp.
"I am not a veela, good sir, I am just naturally adorable." I winked before going into the pub.

"Hey, no underage--" I hit the shruken head before he would finish his sentence, causing him to spin around from his hair that was tied to the roof. "Rude!"

We all sat down at a table, the waitress must have noted our baby faces since que didn't ask us what to drink and quickly got the Butterbeer. Me and George eyed Mari without blinking.
"Drink it." We said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 am

I laughed as he hugged me, quickly hugging him back, laughing at his drama, "It's okay, my love!" I smiled, "I'll never leave you, I promise!" I exclaimed, "But the same goes to you! I need you too!" I added on, saying 'need' with as much drama as he did, laughing, observing the bickering between Alexandria and George with a laugh. "Keep doing it. Join us, Fred! Join us!"

"NEVER!" Fred laughed, "I could never think of you as ugly! How could one even SUGGEST the though?" Fred gasped; putting a hand over his mouth, his face a bright red from Alexandria's adorable state.

"I say you're Veela," I grinned, walking beside George and laughing as Andri hit the head with Fred, walking in and sitting down; Fred beside Andri, me beside George; blinking at how quickly the butterbeer was brought to our table. "...Are the waitresses bewitched or something?" I questioned.

"No," Fred laughed, but then nodded, "Drink it! Do it! NOW!"

"...Fineeeeeee," I groaned; though my act of reluctance was ruined by the amused grin on my lips, grabbing the glass, "....Is it poisoned?"

"Drink it!"

"I'm reminded of Alice in Wonderland here, will I shrink? Or will I get bigger?" I raised my eyebrow, then grinned, "Only one way to find out!" I spoke; bringing the glass to my mouth and taking a sip; putting the glass back on the table with a contemplative expression, before finally speaking; "Holy shit that's Heavenly."

"Maria!" Fred started laughing, "Alex, I think you're a bad influence on our little Maria," he grinned, laughing again at my innocent grin and expression, as if I said nothing.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I joked, laughing, "But anyways, that's amazing. Why haven't I tasted it before? Why haven't you sneaked some to me before? You guys are cruel!" I exclaimed, laughing once again.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:32 am

"I am not!" I said to Fred, an innocent expresion in my face almost matching Maria's. "If anything she's spent more time with George than she has with me, dragging her to the darkside. I say George is a bad influence!"

George gasp putthing his hand to his chest.
"Alexandria, I'm hurt!" He said before grabbing his butterbeer and taking a gulp. "Why, I've been nothing but a gentleman to Maria, you're the one going around shouting such obsanities!"

I laughed, unable to sip from my butterbeer, I lookked at Maria then and shook me head.
"Butterbeers are the epitome of a Hogsmeade trip! How would we ruin this wonderful delicacy for you? Why doing that would have been worse than making you my slave, dear!" I finally took a sip from my butterbeer. "But yes, holy shit is putting it right, my dear." I winked. "Can't wait for our 7th year, we'll finally be able to try firewhiskey!"

"Only three years to go, woohoo." George said, adding a sarcastic woohoo to put down my excitement.

"Really George? REALLY?" I sighed and rested my head on Fred's shoulder. "Your brother just ruined my happy mojo..."

"Evil, aren't I?" George grinned before looking at Maria. "But yeah, your first visit to Hogsmeade has to be special, therefore you need to try everything here, to make it genuine."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:00 am

I laughed at the three, shaking my head and hugging George's arm, "George? A bad influence? Never!" I grinned, laughing with Fred, who was blushing from Alexandria's innocent expression. "Your brother has a great fancy to Andri, have you noticed?" I whispered to George, making sure I was soft enough that Andri and Fred couldn't hear before sitting up straight again, taking another sip of the Butterbeer.

"I can see your point," I nodded to Alexandria, grinning, "I feel like I'm going to be looking forward to these weekends the rest of my Hogwarts career," I mused, grinning.

"Only three years to go, woohoo."

"George!" I pouted, punching his arm lightly, "Don't remind me!" I added on, "Cruel!" I exclaimed.

"I told you he's evil!" Fred exclaimed, "You should join our side, you know, because of how evil he is!" Fred exclaimed, moving his arm around Andri's shoulders.

"Ah... But... I could never abandon my love," I sighed dramatically, sending a small, joking glare his way, "No matter how mean he is to his partner," I added on.

"We have kindness, though!"

"....You nearly killed me with a broom."

"You still haven't let that go? And we didn't not nearly kill you! You were fine!"

"Nope! And you tried to kill me-"

"Ehhm." Immediately, our attention was turned to the voice beside us- revealing none other than Marcus Flint; glaring at the arm around Andri's shoulder, which pulled her closer when Fred noticed that he was glaring at it. Tensing, Flint moved his attention to Andri, "There you are," he spoke, "I've been looking for you, where have you been?" he questioned, his hands stuffed into his pockets; his glare moving to me, "I asked your.... Friend where you went, but she didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:10 am

"Yeah, I have noticed." George whispered to Maria with a grin. "They make a cute couple, I think. Cyan goes great with Ginger." He joked.

"We did not kill you with a bloody broom, need I remind you George is the one that helped me lift you about a hundred feet into the air?" I raised an eyebrow at Maria as I grinned. "He's evil , truly evil, you don't want that kind of company."

"I'm not evil! Your veela ways hipnotized me! You're evil!" George said hugging Mari.

"I am so not a veela!" I blushed.

"Ehhm."

My attention quickly went to Marcus who was clearly not happy about my blushing or the arm around my shoulder, I blushed even more when Fred tightned his grip of me, pulling me closer to him.
"I was being scared out of my witts at the Shrieking Shack." I said to him. "If you heard a shriek, it was me." I laughed slightly.

"It was pretty epic, I gotta say." George said, trying to calm the atmosphere.

"You wanted something, doll?" I smiled at Marcus so his anger would diminish a bit, not quite sure if it worked.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 am

"I have to agree," I smiled at George; "Cyan's brilliant with Ginger. Imagine the children," I let out a wee laugh.

Marcus nodded as Andri explained where she was, still unhappy with Fred's arm; but glared at George when he spoke up, "Yeah..." he murmured, then shook his head, looking back at her, "Said I was going to take you to Honeydukes, wasn't I?" he spoke.

"Honeydukes... The candy shop, right?" I questioned George, slightly forgetting the name; slightly tense at the presence of Marcus; scooting closer to George; leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, that," Marcus snapped slightly, hearing me speak, making me flinch before he shook his head; trying to calm his aggravation, "Anyways. Said I was gonna get you some candies. We should go ahead and go, shouldn't we?"

"What's the rush, Flint?" Fred raised an eyebrow, tightening his hold to Andri, "We have all day. Not like we'd suddenly have to leave, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 am

I wasn't going to lie, I was really loving Fred's defensive and tightning hold, I felt I looked like a tomato at the moment. And from what I could see George was noticing it too since he grinned at me and Fred.

"Why don't you sit down and have a butterbeer with us for a bit?" I smiled at Marcus and tapped the seat next to me. "Chill for a while and then we can go to sugar heaven, what do you say?"

"Are you serious?" George mouthed at me with his eyebrows raised.

I nodded at George before looking at Marcus again.
"It's still pretty early, there's no rush like Freddy said." I smiled at him again. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:32 am

"With... You guys?" Marcus tensed, his eyes going over the three of us in a glare, yet unsure, but then stopped at Alexandria, his gaze softening, "Fine. I guess. Whatever," he murmured, taking the seat other side of Alexandria; using it as an excuse to move his hand to her waist; slightly asking premission to pull her away from Fred and closer to him; not wanting her to get pissed at him.

"Well... This is significantly eventful," I murmured, taking another sip of the butterbeer, but shook my head, scooting closer to George, still slightly tense, "On a brighter note," I spoke, tilting my head to the side, looking at George, "Lianne... How does that sound for my little Marionette here?" I questioned, holding up the puppet, "I think it's pretty, what do you think?"

"You name your dolls?" Marcus interjected, "You still own dolls, even?" he added, narrowing his eyes.

"Marionettes."

"What's the bloody difference?"

"A Marionette is a form of puppet; significant by the strings and the handles, like so, see?" I spoke; holding it up, giving Alexandria an expression; telling her that I'm tolerating him for her, "A doll is simply that, a doll. A form of puppets, yes, but one of the more common, low form of dolls. Marionettes, however, are a special type of puppet. Powerful. Puppets that express great, manipulative beauty that man-kind cannot achieve," I finished with a forced smile.

"...Freak," Marcus murmured; causing Fred to tense, a glare going to the Slytherin boy; I shook my head before he spoke, though, turning my attention to George again.

"Anyways, Lianne. What do you think? Think it fits her?"

Fred sighed, his grip on Alexandria tightening, still glaring at Marcus; who was interested in something else, the awkwardness obvious by the entire group; but, despite how much he didn't like Marcus, he had to tolerate him, for now, at least, "So..." he murmured, looking at Andri, "That scream earlier, ay? Pretty brilliant, it was."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:46 am

"Marcus, be nice." I whispered to him, trying to scoot over to be close to him but Fred's grip made it a bit difficult. "Freddy, loosen the grip a bit, pwease?" I said cutely to him, noticing how tense he was he let go a bit anyways, and now I was exactly in the middle between the two. I didn't want Fred to let go of me but at the same time I didn't want Marcus to get mad, so I thought it was pretty fair.

"Lianne is a wonderful name, I think." George smiled at Maria, he was tense too, specially when Marcus called Maria a freak. Sort of suprised Alexandria hadn't snapped at the boy seeing as Maria was her best friend.

I smiled at Freddy and nodded.
"If you think me almost having a heart attack was epic, then yes."

"Now it truly does look like the darkside, eh?" George said referring to me, Fred and Marcus. "We should really be scared now, huh Evelyn?"

I couldn't help but giggle.
"Yes, beware of the Gryffie/Slythie trio! We shall kick your butts and look fabulous doing it too!"

"You guys having a competition or something?" Marcus asked, annoyance still evident in his tone but he looked like he was trying to be nice, for me at least.

"Yeah." George said, trying to be polite to the creep. "Alex and Fred tickled us to the point we almost died and decided to make us their slaves. So it's become some fort of a war between us for our freedom."

"Seems like something two teenagers with too much time would be writing about." I laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:12 am

"I'll try," Marcus murmured, smiling slightly when she scooted over a bit, much to Fred's disappointment, but he was tolerating Marcus. For Alexandria.

"I think how fast you ran was epic, I do," Fred let out a small laugh, "And that scream was pretty awesome, too, I have to admit; despite the fact that you nearly killed me with how fast you ran and nearly made me go deaf," he joked.

"Thank you. I thought so too," I smiled at George, lowering the Marionette and giving off a sigh, leaning my head on his shoulder, letting out a small laugh, "I think we should be very frightened, George. There's two against three now!" I gasped, "I is scared, my love. Protect me from the evil trio!" I exclaimed with a small laugh, hugging the ginger tightly.

"Psh! Join us, Maria!" Fred grinned, "Leave the ginger and join the good side! We know how to protect you, unlike that cub over there!" Fred exclaimed.

"Never!" I laughed, "George, they're trying to turn me!"

"Seems like something two teenagers with too much time would be writing about."

"Seems kinda childish," Marcus murmured, "Don't you think? I mean... That seems like something one would do when you're ten or nine, doesn't it?"

"Pshhh. Embrace your inner child, Flint," I spoke, eyeing the boy, "Nothings fun when you act all mature, now is it?"

"But you get respected when you don't act childish. You've noticed that by now, haven't you, Stone?" he questioned.

"Psh. Respected, shemected. Yes, I've noticed. But you know what?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow, "Frankly, dear, I don't give a damn. I'm gonna act like a ducking child if I want!"

"And you wonder why people make fun of you..." he whispered to himself, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Hey, you. Shut up," Fred spoke up, giving off a sigh, "Lets play nicely, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 am

Things were getting too tense, I could feel my blood pressure going up and it was really uncomfortable, it felt almost like getting a fever. So I decided to chug down my butterbeer and stand up.
"Marcus, I think it's time we went to Honeyduke, huhm?" I said nicely to him before turning to Fred and messing his hair up. "I'll be back later, I'll get some things so the four of us can go and continue to explore the Shrieking Shack without me flipping a lid."

George relaxed a bit but he could notice his brother was still bothered, perhaps a bit more now than before.
"Alright then, just don't take to long or me and Maria might take revenge from Fred, or worse steal him from you."

"I won't take long." I grinned at George before leaving with Marcus.

George waited for them to leave before raising an eyebrow at his twin.
"What's the deal with you and Alex?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 am

"What's the deal with you and Alex?"

"W-what?!" Fred stammered, coughing on his saliva, his face turning a great shade of red, jerked out of his mental cursings to Marcus when George spoke the question, "I don't... I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Lies!" I exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at him, "Liar, liar, pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire!"

"...What?"

"Muggle saying. Anyways. LIAR!" I exclaimed, "What's going on with you and Aqua-daisy? Answer us!"

"Nothing! I swear!" Fred exclaimed, his face still a bright red.

"Lies," I repeated, "Huh, huh, HUH. The whole betraying your kin for her! Holding her hand, putting your arm around her shoulders every chance you get. That ain't nothing! What are you hiding from us?!"

"Nothings going on between us! We're just... Uh... Friends!"

"...George, he's trying to confuse us. He's conspiring against us. Ground our child!" I exclaimed with a laugh, glaring at Fred.

"Since when was I the child of you two?" Fred spoke, laughing slightly too.

"Since you started lying and became the child! George, ground our child!" I laughed again.

---------------------------------

"Finally..." Marcus murmured, visibly relaxing once they were out of The Three Broomsticks, "I don't get what you see in them," he murmured with a sigh, shaking his head; but let a small smile cross his lips. Alone. With Alexandria. Finally.

"Anyways, Honeydukes!" He spoke; putting his arm around her waist, "Come on Jolie. Let's get you your candies, ay?" he smirked, walking over to the candy store, opening the door to reveal a rather crowded store with third years and up, but empty enough so it wasn't stuffy; revealing a path to all the different kinds of sugary items. Heaven for a child, "Pick out some things, anything you want," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 am

"Fred Weasley! You're grounded!" George said standing up and taking out his wand. "Levicorpus!" Fred was lifted from his seat by his feet, George grinned as he levitated his brother out of the Three Broomsticks. "Tell us the truth or we'll be forced to tickle you until you confess, brother!"

He looked at Maria who seemed to be amused at this.
"Would you like to do the honors?" He grinned.

----------------------------------
"They're my dorks, I love them." I said speaking proudly of them, I didn't understand why Marcus didn't like them if I acted the same way they did. It was quite confusing. When we reached Honeydukes I really felt like a little kid, amazed at all the sweets. Quickly I grabbed a basket and began to put in my favorite candies: Chocolate Frogs, Every Flavor Beans, Acid Pops, Blood Pops, Chocolate Cauldrons. Once I was done I went over to Marcus and smiled cutely at him. "Would you still love me if I got fat?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 pm

"What?! You can't ground me- you're my bro- Whoa!" Fred gasped as George used to levicorpus spell on him; much to my great, laughter-filled amusement; grabbing Lianne and following George out of the building; laughing still, "Put me down!" Fred exclaimed; his face still red from blushing.

"Tell us the truth!" I exclaimed, grinning, nodding in agreement with George, "Don't think we won't do it, either. You KNOW we will!" I exclaimed, grabbing my wand and aiming it at Fred.

"Lies! You would never!"

"Wanna bet? Rictu-"

"Stop! Don't do it!" Fred exclaimed, "Put me down! I'll tell you! I'll tell you!"

"Gasp," I spoke, looking at George, "What do you say, Georgey? Should we our child down? I think he's backing down."

-------------------------------------

Marcus rolled his eyes in amusement as Alexandria immediately began running around the store; picking out sweets of all kind, following her around as she did so, biting his lip at her question, "...Of course I would, Jolie," he spoke, offering a smile, "But I doubt that'd ever happen. Your metabolism isn't gonna let it, with how many sweets you eat already," he added on, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Done, then?" he questioned, nodding to the basket, then proceeded to walk over to the register with her, putting the basket on there as the cashier rang up everything.

"That'll be four galleons and fifteen sickles, sir,"

"Alright..." Marcus murmured, pulling out the money from his pocket and handing them to the cashier, "Keep the change," he added on, handing the basket back to Alexandria and gripping her hand, walking her out of Honeydukes, "Anything else you want to do then, Jolie?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:41 pm

George was amused at how easily his brother gave in even though the torture had not begun. He contemplated the thought for a bit, wondering if Fred would really tell them or if it was just an excuse to let him go and run away.
He let his brother go but quickly flicked his wand.
"Locomotor Mortis." The leg lock jinx so Fred wouldn't be able to run away. "Alrighty then, now that you can't escape, confess your feelings!"

--------------------------------
Marcus's hand felt odd, it didn't compare to Fred's which felt like it was made for mine. Marcus's hand was a bit tense and rough, plus cold, it was just a bit of an uncomfortable feeling that would take some time to get used to. We had finished up at Honeydukes and he asked me what we'd do now. I thought for a few minutes trying to come up with something we could do.
"Well, we could go to Madam Puddifoot's? Have some tea and relax a bit." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:56 pm

"Oof!" Fred fell to the ground with a thud once George put the spell off of him- only to curse when his brother used the leg-locking jinx on him; sending a glare our way, "You guys are cruel," he added on, unable to keep from laughing a small bit, but still held the glare.

"Yes. We are. But that's what makes you love us," I added on, smiling innocently, "Now speak! Admittance! Now!"

"But... But... But!"

"No butts! Butts are for sitting on!" I exclaimed, pointing at the boy in an accusing manner, laughing slightly, "Admittance, or we'll be forced to tickle you!"

"...Evil!" he exclaimed dramatically, sticking his tongue out at us.

"Yes. Now tell us!"

"Why are you so curious, anyways?"

"George, he's trying to deflect the topicccccc," I groaned with a laugh, clinging unto George's arm in a child-like manner, "What has Andri been TEACHING our child?" I laughed again, then pointed my wand at Fred. "Speak! Tell us truthful words!"

"Fine!" Fred murmured, irritated with the blush that was still on his cheeks, "I like her, okay?"

--------------------------------------

"Sure," Marcus spoke, smiling slightly, "Lets go, then," he decided, walking with the girl to Puddifoot's in a silent, slightly awkward stride; seeming like the journey to the shop took hours, when in fact, it was only about five-ten minutes.

"Welcome!" a shrilly, cheery voice spoke upon their immediate entrance; causing Marcus to flinch at the high-pitched voice; looking over the frilly, girly shop, "What can I do you for today, kids? We have some nice, new Chocolate Tea out, we do. It's our specialty for this year. What'd you say? Give it a shot? Or perhaps you'd like our sweet Green tea! What'll it be, dears?"

"Uhm..." Marcus murmured, blinking, slightly overwhelmed by the over enthusiastic woman at the counter, "A coffee will be fine."

"A coffee? Okay, sure!" the girl nodded; "And whatta bout you, girlly? What'll it be for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am

George couldn't help but et excited at the forced confession, he smiled at Mari and took her free hand before twirling her around.
"He likes her! We knew it!" George stopped spinning Mari and pointed his wand at Fred, "finite incantatum," the spell was lifted from him and he helped his brother up. "I knew there was a reason why you chose to go to the dark side! There's no way you'd betray me like that if there wasn't a huge reason to!" He grinned and dusted his twin off. "Why the hell don't you tell her so she'll stop hanging around with the booger?"

---------------------
I wasn't going to lie, the lady scared the crap out of me when she began to speak. I gave her a nervous smile and thought for a moment.
"I'll have an iced lemon tea, please."

"Brilliant!" The woman said. "Follow me, please." She guided us to our table and left to get what we ordered.

I looked around, the shop seemed to be filled with couples, I had heard it was a nice romantic place but I didn't think everyone came here with their partners. I looked at Marcus and smiled at him. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to give the guy a chance? After all, he tried to behave when he was around me and he obviously cared for me, what if Fred didn't feel anything and I was struggling for a lost cause? I was kind of feeling defeated, thinking he might think of me as his sister, just like George seemed to think of Maria.
"So... How long were you looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 am

I couldn't help but Laugh and nod happily when George twirled me around; shaking my head to ward the dizziness off when he stopped twirling, laughing at the bright red face of Fred; who was glaring at us in pure embarrassment; but allowed his brother to help him up, "Come on, Fredward. Don't look so unhappy," I laughed; only laughing even more when his glare turned to me; but he reluctantly let out a small laugh when I stuck my tongue out at him childishly, giving off a sigh.

"I don't know," he murmured, shrugging, "Just.... It doesn't feel right... For me to tell her... Not yet," he added on, "I mean, what if she doesn't feel the same?" he questioned, making me give a dramatic sigh.

"Men!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air dramatically, "What's up with our son, my love?" I laughed to George, "Freddy, Fredward, Fred-mister. Come on. It's better for you to come on and tell her, I mean, what if she feels the same, and by you not telling her, she thinks that you don't like her? I mean, don't be daft, my dear," I spoke, "Isn't that right, George?"

-----------------------------

Marcus flinched again at the high-pitched sound of the girl's voice, he could just feel a headache forming, and the frilliness of this shop wasn't doing much to keep him from getting one, either. "I'll be right back to get you your drinks!" the shrilly voice spoke once more once they were seated at a table, disappearing off somewhere with a skip to her step- acting more of a teenager than an adult.

"So... How long were you looking for me?"

"Huh?" Marcus blinked, looking up to girl, caught by shock by her suddenly speaking before registering her questioned, and shrugging, "Not long," he lied, trying to seem cool, "About five minutes when I found you in The Three Broomsticks with your group," he added on, tilting his head to the side in a careless manner, "Are you having fun today?" he questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"Here's you drinks, loves!" The shrilly voice came up again; immediately putting the drinks in front of them; lingering for a moment, "Anything you need, dears?"

"No- No. That'll be all," Marcus murmured, rubbing his temple in annoyance.

"Okay! Just ring if you need me!" she spoke, immediately rushing off to serve more customers that had just came through the door; a sigh escaping Marcus's lips as he took a sip of the coffee, his nose twitching at the steam that decided to attack his face; but he did nothing of it, trying to act as cool as bloody possible.

"Anyways..." he murmured, shaking his head, "Are you?" he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:46 am

George frowned at his brother's explanation and sighed, waiting for Maria to finish speaking before he did.
"Listen Freddy, you'll never know unless you do something, alright?" He looked around seeing if he could spot Alexandria somewhere, after all aqua hair was hard to not get notice. He finally spotted her sitting with Marcus over at Madam Puddifoot's, which was said to be the most romantic spot at Hogsmeade. "See? They're at Puddifoot's, only couples go there! Marcus is making his move on Alexandria while you're here wondering if she feels the same way about you. I've noticed she's always blushing around you, don't you think that means something?"

Alexandria looked at them and waved, George waved back as if he wasn't talking about her.

----------------------------------------
I jumped when the woman came back with our drinks, again I sent her a nervous smile before she left. I was a Slytherin alright, voices like her's got my nerves on edge. I took a sip of my iced tea before looking out the window, I could see George and Maria talking to Fred, probably trying to convice him to go to their side, they looked at me and I waved at them before looking at Marcus.

"Five minutes, huh?" I smiled at him. "You have a radar on me or something? You found me so quickly. I'm suprised you're not a Hufflepuff, they're good finders, you know." I laughed slightly. "Yeah, I've been having fun. Got scared out of my skull by pixies over at the Shrieking Shack, sure glad I didn't go with you otherwise it would have been extremely embarassing." I giggled nervously at myself, I was such a girl. I looked at him once again. "How about you? Are you having fun? Glad to be out of the castle?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:18 am

Fred gave off a sigh; nodding to his brother, "I know... I know... You're right," he sighed in defeat; his hands stuffed in the pockets of his pants, turning to see where his brother was looking at, some kind of furious boiling rage of jealousy warding up in his stomach at the sight of the couple-ly place and her being in it with Marcus. Instead of him. But instead of freaking out, he glared at the Slytherin boy and turned his attention back to George. "But..." he whispered; "What would it mean? I mean, come on," he looked at the two of us, nodding to me, "Maria's always blu-"

"HEY! Hey! No! NO!" I exclaimed, pointing at him, "One, shut your bloody mouth you crazy simpleton- I have no idea what you're speaking of! And TWO!" I exclaimed, putting out two fingers for emphasis, "We are NOT talking about me here, kay? Kay! Quit being as daft as Crabbe and Goyle and admit yourself, dammit! For all you know, you could be the friggin SUN to her SUNRISE!" I spoke, dramatically pointing to the sky during my analogy of suns and sunrises, then pointing back at him, "Quit trying to be awkward and shy and blergh. That's my job. You're supposed to be a Gryffindor, aren't you? Act like it!"

"...Where'd that come from?" Fred murmured, looking at me slightly wide-eyed at the outburst I gave.

---------------------------

Marcus let out a small smirk, not oblivious to the three that Alexandria just waved to, but decided to ignore them, shaking his head, "Luck, I guess," he spoke; shrugging, "I'm not surprised I'm not a hufflepuff," he added on, listening as she spoke of her adventures with pixies, "I think it would've been funny," he spoke; then blinked, "Where you with that Weasley then?" he questioned, an eyebrow raising, "I saw Stoner- Stone in Zonko's with the other twin when I went in there, and neither of you were in there."

He then shrugged to her question, "Yeah, it's good to get out of the stuffy castle. I was about to go crazy, as I'm sure the rest of us were," he spoke, sighing, "I'm not looking forward to going back. Or for you to go back to your group," he added on, "As much of a headache this shop is, it's nice, to be with you, away from... Others," he trailed, an awkward blush forming on his cheeks as he looked down, taking a sip of his coffee; not used to the awkwardness he felt right now. Dammit, it felt to weird to him; and he didn't understand it, not exactly.

But he did know that he had to win her heart before Fred Weasley did, otherwise he might rip off a hufflepuffs throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next