Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 am

Lee watched as the girl entered the great hall.

He heard about what happened earlier that day- hell, when Fred came in in tears... It was rather disconcerting to him. And when he found out... Well, he got incredibly pissed off, and he was about to go kill the boy- when Fred had stopped him.

He looked to the boy beside him- the gingers eyes glued to the table, his appetite vacant. Biting his lip, he looked up to Alexandria, waving her over- maybe if he was there too, the girl might come with them. He hoped so. Judging by her appearance though, specifically her shoes, it looked like she might.

However, Marcus was still frustrated. Despite relieving himself in the shower earlier, he was still severely frustrated. He needed her. He wanted her- and it was just her body that he wanted. Right now his reputation was iffy from the slap the other day, so he couldn't just have anyone right now. Besides, he was a persistent man.

And he wouldn't let that blood-traitor have her before him.

Immediately, he gave her a look, knowing she would come to him easily.

Though she wasn't wearing the type of shoes she usually does, she still looked sexy. He would let it fly for now. He needed her, badly. And waiting longer was really pissing him off.

-------

I sighed lightly as I walked into the Great Hall, Cormac at my side, my arms crossed over my chest. I was significantly uncomfortable with what I was wearing- the blue jean shorts? Not TOO bad. But the low cut shirt, off-the-shoulder shirt that threatened to make me pop out if I bent down? Yeah, my arms were staying over my chest.

Trying to keep this boy from being mad at me wasn't helping my mental state. However, thinking of the accidental kiss earlier sent a small smile on my lips, giving off a sigh. I officially decided George was perfect. Now, if only I was with him instead of Cormac...

But I shouldn't think about that. It's never going to happen between him and I. I had to focus on Cormac.

At least I still got to wear my converse.

I looked longingly over towards my group of friends, but sighed, in case Alexandria sat over there, I couldn't. So I simply sat beside the boy with his group of friends. The group of friends that I thoroughly did /not/ fit in.

"That's a... Different shirt," Lavender randomly pointed out, "Differen't for your.... Usual attire," she criticized, looking me up and down, the best she could. I simply sent a glare her way before looking at the floor, hugging myself again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Romilda scoffed and rolled her eyes before inspecting Maria's clothing, she smirked.
"Well at least it's better than the drab she usually wears." She commented, meaning it as a compliment.

Cormac smirked and put an arm around his girlfriend, it seemed that teaming up with Flint had it's advantages. They had planned on being nice to the girls while trying to convince them that their friends were not worth it and were just plain bad for them. It seemed to be working.
"I believe that Slytherin girl once said 'beauty is as beauty does', and you have to be a beauty if you want to be with me." He looked at Alexandria and raised an eyebrow as she sat with her Gryffindor friends and was confused, he looked over at Marcus who didn't seem too happy with that. Was this part of the plan? To let them sit together? His brow furrowed as he put mashed potatoes on his plate, wondering if he should do the same.

"I do believe this suits her much better that the baggy shorts and and shirts." Percy said as he cut up his steak. "The way she used to dress sort of had me believing she was a lesbian." He, Lavender and Romilda laughed.

Cormac chuckled at this and shook his head.
"Well, if she was before, she definitely isn't now." He winked at the girl before looking at the twins, Lee and Alex. "Uhm..." He looked at Marcus again and sighed, he was usually smartest when it came to these kinds of things so he figured that he should trust him. Perhaps it was a test of loyalty? "Listen, if you want to sit with your friends, that's quite alright." He offered a forced smile.

He gulped, truly hoping that she would stay with him.

-----------------------------------------------
I saw Marcus look at me and I bit my lip, beginning to walk to the Slytherin table, but Lee was waving at me, causing me to stop. I was pretty sure Marcus was going to be handsy again so I decided it was best to sit with the Gryffindors.

Lee smiled brightly at me until he got a closer look at my face, he scowled and took a deep breath, thinking it was best to not cause any drama with Flint.

I took my usual seat next to Fred and I took hold of his hand, hoping he wouldn't be too disappointed with me with what happened during breakfast and all. I really didn't want to leave him, but I didn't know what Marcus was capable of doing to get me to go with him. Hell, even though I went with him he still tried to take advantage of the situation.

"Hey, what's going on with your style, Soleil?" Lee asked as he inspected me. "Where's that hair we used to love?"

I sighed and attemped a smile.
"I haven't been quite myself lately, so my metamorphmagi powers aren't as effective at the moment." I looked at my black hair and sighed, deciding that at least going to my natural color, blond, would make things a bit better, so I did. "Better?"

Lee nodded.
"Much better."

I lookeed at George and raised an eyebrow, he looked so happy for some reason, it had been a while since I saw him with a smile so wide.
"George, are you alright?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Oh yeah, I'm better than alright, I'm bloody brilliant!" He said constantly looking at the doors to see of Maria would be walking through them any time soon. And she did, but she was with Cormac, and her clothes were weird, and she was wearing that fedora again. His jaw dropped when he saw the shirt. He thought he had made so much progress with her today, what with the kiss and all, but still there she was walking with that asshole wearing clothes that looked like the might have belonged to Alex.

He looked at the table when they walked by him, and continued to look at them once they sat down. His heart broke even more when Cormac's friends began to laugh, even Percy was laughing! Could it be that Maria had replaced Fred, Alex, Lee and himself so easily to such a boring group like Percy, Lavender and Romilda? He banged his head against the table and sighed, such a perfect day was now down the toilet.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm

I flinched when Romilda opened her mouth, my gaze going to the table again, my arms still covering my chest. "That's true," Lavender spoke, then rolled her eyes, "Quit covering yourself like some brat. You don't want to do that to your boyfriend, do you?" she sneered obnoxiously, my glare going to her for a moment, then to Cormac before softening, looking down again.

Just stay silent, Maria. You wouldn't want to cause any more drama than you have been.

However, when Percy spoke, I couldn't help but feel relatively... Upset.

Maybe that's why I never stood a chance with George- maybe they all thought I was secretly in the closet?

I bit my lip, then looked at him, "I once had a flirtatious relationship with my sister," I commented randomly, "But it was weird, because I don't have a sister," I added on matter-of-factly- a smirk crawling on my lips at their horrified features, watching as they went silent.

That's one way to shut them up.

Immediately, my attention went to Cormac when he spoke, "I can?" I questioned him, my eyes wide, "You're actually giving me..." I trailed off, realizing that Alexandria was sitting with them- my expression falling- until I saw the shoes she was wearing. The black converse I gave her. That I gave her!

I smiled again, "Thank you, Cormac," I spoke, momentarily moving my arms and hugging him before I stood up, hugging my chest and making my way over there.

---------

Fred smiled when Alexandria came over to sit beside them.

He hadn't lost her just yet.

Immediately, when Alex sat beside them, he hugged her, tightly. "Are you okay?" he immediately asked, "Did he hurt you? Or make you do anything that you didn't wanted- or-"

"Relax, Fred," Lee spoke, frowning, though he was obviously worried about that already.

"Oh right, sorry," Fred blushed, sitting up straight, happily holding her hand- but frowning again at her appearance. She really wasn't herself. And it was worrying him.

Fred then smiled weakly when she turned her hair blonde, "Quite better," he spoke, lacing his fingers with hers from under the table, as if to comfort her- his attention then turned to George, rolling his eyes with a smirk. "He and Maria kissed," he spilled the 'beans' to Alexandria. "Completely accidental, apparently. But he's been a bloody git the rest of the day because of it," he joked, laughing lightly, winking at his brother, who was simply glaring at him. Immediately, his attention turned to Maria when the said girl walked up- covering her chest with her arms awkwardly.

He frowned. The fact that she was holding herself like that showed just how uncomfortable Cormac was making her.

"Hi..." I trailed off, earning the whole groups attention, "Your brother," I nodded in Percy's direction, "Was being a git. So, after I horrified them, Cormac said I could sit with you guys- that is if you don't mind, because if you do, I can go sit with Cho or Luna or-" I started rambling.

"Nonsense, Maria!" Lee laughed lightly, "I'm sure that none of us mind, do we?" he smiled at the group around them, "Go ahead," he spoke.

Fred simply smiled, his hand tightening on Alexandria's, watching as the pinkette took a seat beside George awkwardly, sitting up as straight as I possibly could, so as to keep from showing the cleavage this shirt desired to show. "Aren't you cold?" Fred frowned, to which I merely shrugged, my attention turning to the table. The patterns on it were really interesting all of the sudden. Fred simply sighed, turning his attention to Alexandria- making sure she was okay. "But seriously," he whispered to the blonde, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:59 pm

I grinned at George and winked at him. I giggled at his glare, they had kissed, and I think right now I was mroe excited about it than he was.
"Hey, just means you're one step closer, huh?" I smiled at him.

"By the way she's dressed, I'd say it took a step back." George groaned.

Cormac sighed, a bit annoyed with Maria's decition but at least he was making her happy, which was also key to make her happy. Maybe that's what Marcus had planned all along?

I got nervous when Maria went over to us, but relaxed once Fred tightened his grip on my hand. I looked at her and I frowned, was this what I looked like to people? Like a little slut? I sighed and scowled at Cormac, it was one thing for me to be going through this, but it was different with Maria, she didn't deserve to be embarrassed like this just to please a man, specially at her age. Sure I was only a year older, but in my mind it felt like more.

I could see George's face, it seemed like a battle between glad and hidden anger. He frowned though when he saw Maria was struggling with her shirt. He just wanted to get up and punch Cormac in the gut so he'd know what it felt like.

"I'll tell you later." I said to Fred when he questioned if I was alright, I looked at Maria fidgetting with her shirt and I rolled my eyes before standing up and taking off my t-shirt, handing it to her's. "Quick, put it on and gimme the one you're wearing."

Yes, I was aware of all the stares, mostly Marcus's. I was just glad the professors at the staff table were to busy to notice what I was doing. Though it made me nervous to see them so busy, usually they kept an eye on us.

I noticed Lee just staring at me, I snapped my fingers to make him look at my eyes. He scratched the back of his head with a grin and all I could do was grin back and roll my eyes. He was a good friend, so I wasn't going to snap at him for it.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Fred frowned when Alexandria put off the subject, letting out a sigh, he really didn't like seeing her this way. All kept up and distant. He loved the woman, and because of her boyfriend, the woman he loved was turning slowly into a bug, just waiting to be stepped on and crushed.

But then, he had another friend who was getting to the same point- and with Maria, it was almost worse. Because Alexandria knew how to hold herself- she knew how to flaunt herself, but with Maria- you could tell she was vulnerable in those types of outfits, you could tell that she had some issues going on that he was sure none of them knew, and because of Cormac, they were being brought to the surface.

He sighed, his gaze turning downward- everything was turning to hell this wear with the girls, and it killed him. He was sure it killed off of them- his attention turning to Alexandria when she stood up- "Alex, what are you-" he cut himself off with wide eyes when the girl stripped herself of her shirt, offering it to Maria. "Alex- what are you doing?" he spoke- his face a bright red.

She did have a really pretty body, and well.. But he was more respectful than that. And here she was, in just her bra in the middle of the great hall, offering a shirt to Maria, with everyone staring at her.

My eyes widened when Alex offered her shirt to me, my mouth momentarily agape until I looked around, "Alex- you- I-" I stopped myself, smiling, "Thank you," I mouthed before quickly taking the shirt and slipping it on- then slipping my off-the-shoulders one off from underneath the shirt, handing it to the girl, "You really didn't have to, you know," I told her once she took the shirt, relaxing slightly when I was no longer fearing popping out, "But thank you," I added on, resting my head on George's shoulder.

Maybe things weren't all lost. Maybe we could make up before the Halloween plan.

Marcus was pissed, though. His fucking girlfriend took her shirt off in the whole great hall. He was definitely going to talk to her later.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

I put on the shirt Maria gave me, my boobs looked like they were about to explode in it, but I didn't comment about it, not wanting Maria to feel bad.
"I rather embarrass myself momentarily than you humiliate yourself over some ass." I tried to keep the anger out of my voice. I was so angry with that guy I could kill him if given the chance. I gave her a small smile, trying to let her know that my anger wasn't directed at her. "Plus, it's the least I could do after punching Marcus."

I gulped, though, thinking of what would await for me back in the common room. Suddenly I felt the need to throw up. What if things got farther than they did today? I couldn't handle the thought. I simply layed my head on Fred's shoulder, and kept a hand to my stomach the other holding up the shirt so my bra wouldn't show as much.

George looked relieved, though, and would have to remind to thank Alexandria later. But now that they seemed to be getting along he thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a favor.
"Hey, Alex." George said in a much better mood now. "Maria needs you to dye her hair, though it does look kinda cool the way it is now..."

I blinked a couple of times and looked at Maria. Why had George asked me instead of her? I just stared at her, waiting for her reaction, waiting to see if she was willing to let me dye her hair like I usually did regardless of our fights.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 pm

I frowned when I noticed how the shirt looked on Alexandria, giving off a sigh. I couldn't help but feel selfish. Here I was, basically complaining about a shirt because of the cleavage, when Alexandria had more cleavage to show. I frowned, about to suggest otherwise when she spoke, smiling weakly.

"Who do you think I am?" I joked lightly, giving off a sigh, "I'm not going to let him be a blatant bastard without doing something about it..." I trailed off, sighing lightly, staring at the table; looking at the food. I haven't been eating much lately; I don't know why. I just haven't been hungry.

My attention then went to George as he started speaking, my eyes wide as I sat up, "George- why are you asking her?" I murmured to him, blushing out of embarrassment, then looking to Alexandria, smiling awkwardly. "You don't have to, Alex. You really don't have to. I don't want to bother you with it so don't worry about it, okay? Okay. Good. Good." I quickly spoke, then sent a small glare to George. "I told you I didn't want to ask her about it yet, George," I spoke in a hushed manner to him, frowning.

Fred frowned when Maria spoke- his grip on Alex's hand tightening, worried. He knew that Maria tried to be polite about it, but the fact that she didn't want Alex to dye her hair meant that there were still quite a few issues with their friendship that would keep them from going back to how it was, and he knew that Alex would take it badly. He didn't know how she would react, and he was worried about that- and judging from the expressions of George and Lee, they were worried about that too.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 pm

I looked at Maria and took a deep breath, holding back the tears that so desperately wanted to escape. I shook my head and once again I attempted to smile despite the quivering of my lips.
"It- It's alright Maria, I'm sure George just wanted to help." My hair began to darken and as much as I tried to stop it I couldn't. I felt like this was worse than the slap in the face I recieved from Marcus, I was basically losing what I liked to think as my little sister. Regardless of Fred's grip I stood up. "I can understand if you don't want me to do it, it's fine." I walked away before the waterworks began and walked out of the Great Hall sobbing quietly.

Lee and George sighed, but they knew that her walking away was better than her calling Maria a bitch again.
"I'm so sorry." George said, more to Fred than to Maria and sighed again. "I just thought it was the opportune moment, you know?"

Cormac grinned, the 'plan' was working, they were drifting apart.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 pm

I frowned at Alexandria's reaction, instantly regretting it. Fuck. I obviously messed things up again- and judging by the glare that Fred was giving me when Alexandria started leaving, I messed things up with the Weasley twin as well.

"Don't apologize," I murmured- then looked at Fred, "Fred, I am really sorry, I just-"

"Forget it, Maria," Fred snapped, pushing himself up from the table and following Alexandria out of the Great hall, searching for the girl- and running up to her once he saw her, "Alex!" he exclaimed, his hand slipping into hers, "It's okay," he murmured, hugging the girl immediately, his fingers running through her hair, "I don't think she meant it like that. I really don't," he whispered to the girl.

------------------

I groaned, hiding my face in my palms, "Fuck." I murmured, "Fuck," I repeated, groaning again, "Why the hell do I fuck up everything?" I murmured to myself, giving off a sigh, then looked at George, "Don't feel bad, okay?" I spoke, "It's not your fault. Just.... It's too soon..." I murmured.

"You didn't necessarily need to deny her like that though..." Lee murmured, frowning, worried about the veela girl.

I sent a small glare his way, before sighing. "I'm sorry, okay?" I murmured, "Won't happen again," I added on, standing up, "I'm heading in," I finished, turning, shoving my hands in my pockets and walking towards the direction of the Ravenclaw table, about to get Luna or Cho and see if they'd walk with me.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 pm

This was so fucking rediculous, the ammount of tears I had shed in such a short ammount of time, over such stupid things. But still I clung to him as Is sobbed, I loved sobbing to him, I loved feeling he cared, I loved the fact that he was there for me. Much like I had with Pansy, I now cried to my heart's content.
"I've tried so hard, Fred. I really have." I sobbed, feeling my knees get weak. "I've tried so hard to fix things with Maria, to ler her know I'm sorry, that I want to be best friends again and that I don't want to lose her but she's making things so difficult." I fell on my knees, the need to throw up increasing, I felt incredibly dizzy. "Fred, I..." I put my head to my forehead, it was starting to hurt really bad. "I.." Imposant began to meow like crazy and I tried to speak, but everything went black...

-------------------------------------------------
George stood up and took her hand before she could walk away from him, he didn't care if she'd get mad at him, he felt she needed to stop running away from her problems so much.
"Maria, please," he began, gently making her sit back down, "look, shit happens, ok? Alexandria left and Fred went after her, don't you think that could give them a chance to have some quality alone time?" He smiled at her, "plus you and I haven't really spent much time together today, I don't really want you to leave. At least have dinner with me." He handed her a plate and winked playfully at her.

The glass was clinking again, and everyone got a sick feeling to his stomach, fearfully looking over at Dumbledore. The bloody glass hadn't clinked in quite a while, people were hoping everything was over.

He stood up from his chair and looked at all the students, he cleared his throat.
"Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, most affectionally known as Nearly-Headless Nick and Justin Finch-Letchley, a second year from the Hufflepuff house were found petrified this evening. I, once again, implore you all to not roam the corridors alone, we are afraid that if things continue like this, Hogwarts will have to close."

The hall errupted with murmurs as it usually did, the Slytherins all looked incredibly pissed off. They wanted the mudbloods gone, not the school to close.

George bit his lower lip and sighed.
"Please, you promised you'd always walk with me. Don't go looking for Cho when you have me, ok?" He ran his hand through Maria's hair. "I don't want this happening to you."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Fred just hugged her, letting her cry into him, running his hand through her hair. "It's okay, Alexandria," he murmured, sighing lightly, he just held her, until she fell to her knees- about to speak more before widening his eyes, frightened, "Alexandria?" he murmured, bending down to her with his hands on her shoulders- until she fainted, collapsed in his arms. "Fuck!" he called, then looked at the cat, picking the girl up bridal style.

"Come on, Imposant," he smiled weakly, standing up and quickly making his way towards the hospital wing, the cat on his heels. After a few moments of near-running, he made it there, walking in, "Madame Pomfrey!" he exclaimed, walking up.

"Oh- what is it, dear? Oh, please tell me she's not petrified!" Pomfrey exclaimed, walking up. Fred shook his head.

"No, she's not. She just fainted," he spoke.

"Oh, come on over here, Mr. Weasley..." she trailed off, walking over to a free bed, nodding for Fred to put her down on one of the beds, to which he did so, she then took out her wand and pointed it at her, "Do you know why she fainted?" she questioned Fred, then she spoke again, "Rennervate."

"Not really, no," Fred answered, his eyes locked on Alex. "But I suspect it's because she hasn't been eating," he murmured.

------------------

I blinked, my gaze going to George when he grabbed my hand, stopping me. I frowned, but sighed, complying when he made me sit. I then sighed, offering a weak smile in return, "I guess you're right..." I murmured, frowning, "I just... Wish I didn't piss everyone off so much," I closed my eyes, but then shook my head, smiling lightly again, "I'll stay for you, okay?"

"And not for me?" Lee pouted, "Hmph! I see how it is!" he spoke, smirking, looking away.

I laughed lightly, "For you too, Lee," I spoke, then, immediately, my attention went to Dumbledore as he spoke, my eyes widening.

A ghost and another muggleborn.

I could feel my face visibly pale. And immediately, I moved to sit closer to George, nodding weakly. "I know. I'm sorry..." I sighed, hugging him around the waist and leaning my head on his shoulder, "I'm not really hungry, though," I sighed lightly, moving an arm to push the plate away from me.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:04 am

I groaned when I woke up, it felt as though a jolt of eletricity had gone through me to reanimate my body. Imposant quickly got on the bed, next to my head and began to lick my ear. I tried to open my eyes, everything was so blurry.

"This shirt is too tight on her, she doesn't look like she can breather right." Pomfrey said and looked for a pair of scissors, she began ripping at the fabric.

I took a very deep breath before I could finally see around me and I could tell I was at the hospital wing.
"What happened?" I asked as Pomfrey inspected my body.

"My dear, how long have you not been eating?" She asked, looking at her ribs, collar bones and cheekbones.

"I really don't know, haven't been paying attention." I replied, feeling a bit embarrassed with Fred being able to see my bones. I avoided looking at him so I concentrated on Pomfrey who was looking for something in her office. She came back with a glass of milk, a piece of bread and a chocolate frog with it's head already chopped off so it wouldn't jump off the plate.

"Eat this, you're not leaving until you finish it." She said, shooting a look at Fred so he'd make sure she ate.

I looked at the glass and the plate, a bit disgusted. My stomach felt small, unwilling to take anything in.

-------------------------------------------
Cormac walked over to Maria, his face a bit pale too. He cleared his throat before speaking.
"Maria, I think it's about time I took you to the common room." He said, his voice a bit shaky, though he seemed to return to his normal self when he saw Maria's shirt. he took a deep breath so he wouldn't comment on it and offered her a smile. "I don't think it's wise for you to stay out for too long, you know?"

"Oh, well, actually I was hoping I could walk her to the common room?" George said, not trusting Cormac to take care of Maria in this situation, specially since it was because of him that she was more vulnerable now. "I mean, I know you're her boyfriend, but I'm her best friend and I worry about her too."

Cormac took another deep breath.
"Why don't we both walk her, then?" Clear frustration in his voice. "You worry about her but I believe I worry about her more than you do, and I want to make sure that she arrives at the common room safely."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:39 am

Fred frowned as he listened to Alexandria speak, his face flushing and his gaze going downwards, trying his best to respect the skin that was no showing on the girl.

He admitted, the fact that she wasn't eating was pissing him off incredibly. He couldn't stand it, and he knew why. He knew it was because she was under such stress- because of Marcus, mainly- but he also couldn't help but feel mad at Maria because he knew she had a place in this too.

He knew it was ridiculous, but he was mad at her. And he probably would be until she made up with Alexandria. He sighed, then looked at Pomfrey when she came over with the food, nodding, then looking at Alexandria- trying his best to keep his eyes on her face- blushing when he would look down... But he simply shook his head. Smiling and looking at her, though his smile was weak.

"Alex, please eat," he sighed lightly, his hand taking hers, "Please. I don't want to see you getting so sick. You're under so much stress, but if you don't eat it's only going to make it worse, he begged.

----------------

My attention turned to Cormac as he walked up, frowning when he looked at my shirt, giving off a sigh and standing up, "I think I'll be fine," I murmured, "But if you want me to, okay," I sighed lightly, then my attention turned to George, and I sighed.

I bit my lip when George started speaking, looking at him and then at Cormac before closing my eyes. "I think..." I trailed off, aware that them walking together would cause chaos, I then sighed, "Cormac," I murmured, hugging him tightly, "I'll be okay, okay?" I whispered to him, then pulled away, looking towards his group of friends, "You don't have to leave them for me," I added on. "Really, I'll be okay."

I then smiled, "Besides. You don't want your selfish girlfriend to hog you all to herself, do you?" I spoke, trying to appease him. I really didn't want them walking together, and I knew George wasn't going to back down, and I knew I had at least a way to keep Cormac down. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I whispered, my hand momentarily on his cheek before looking at George. "Besides," I added on, looking at Cormac, "I've been with you all day since I saw Hagrid," I smiled weakly. "See you Cormac," I spoke, before looking at George, reading to leave the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 am

I sighed and smiled at Fred nefore nodding and picking up the glass of milk. I really hated the stuff, but if I had to drink it I would, at least for Fred. I pinched my nose and gulped the milk down as quickly as I could, causing me to burp after. My face went red at this, I had never burped in front of Fred, or any other guy for that matter.

"Quite normal," Pomfrey chimed, saving my ass, "the stomach is so full of air that when it recieves food and fluids the air is pushed out. There will be more where those came from."

Fuck, more burps, brilliant. Regardless of this I ate the bred and the chocolate frog, and felt quite a bit better. Though the burps were unbearable, but I think it was mostly because Fred was there to witness them.

"I need you to ear, Ms. Jolie, unless you want to stay here with the petrified students until you reach your normal weight."

I nodded at her, there was no way I was going to stay here just because I didn't feel like eating.
"Can I... leave now?" Pomfrey nodded and I quickly got off the bed, but then I remembered I didn't have my shirt and Pomfrey had destroyed Maria's. I bit my bottom lip and smiled at Fred. "Uhm... Do you mind lending me your shirt?" I asked with a nervous chuckle.

--------------------------------
Cormac took a deep breath through his nose.
"Fine," he said and glared at George, "but you better arrive safely or else." He left, and George couldn't help but grin.

George quickly stood up and laced his arm with Maria's before walking out of the Great Hall, his grin much like before she had entered the great hall. His mood was up again and he didn't think there would be a thing that would bring him down. He had her back, and that's all that mattered.
"Cormac seems... patient today..." He thought out loud, "wonder what's gotten into him?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:41 am

Fred chuckled lightly when Alexandria burped, blushing. He thought it was adorable- he's never seen he be so careless- even if it was accidental, and he thought it was bloody adorable, smiling as Pomfrey explained it, then chuckling again when Alexandria looked like she was going to kill the food on her plate.

"You're adorable," he murmured, smiling, his grip on her hand tightening. He then let go and stood up when she started getting up, "Don't worry, I'll make sure she eats, ma'am," he spoke, nodding to the girl, then looked at Andri- his face turning a bright bit of red.

"Uh- Yeah!" he quickly spoke, taking off his shirt, revealing his under-shirt and handing it to her, smiling as she put it on. "Come on, Alex," he spoke, slipping his hand in hers, "Let's go get you cleaned up, okay?" he spoke, his thumb removing the excess of the tears, before leading her out of Pomfrey's office and down the stairs, his destination the Gryffindor tower.

He then sighed, "Also, Alex," he looked at her, "I think Maria forgives you, for the most part," he spoke, biting his lip, "But... I think she's waiting for a chance for you guys to properly apologize to each other. And I think she might've reacted the way she did because of the boy she's currently dating. If... If George is right... You know her resolve is tough. But if he really is hurting her, then we both know that she can very easily give in to him," he smiled weakly. "Just... Don't take it to heart, okay, Alex? She's... In a rough place right now, I think. All we can do is wait for George to help her out of it," he murmured, smiling weakly at her.

---------------

I smiled lightly as we walked out of the great hall, sighing, I slipped my hand into his, lacing my fingers with him. I then frowned when he brought up Cormac. "Yeah..." I trailed off, "Speaking of him..." I murmured, then looked at George, "What's gotten into you?" I questioned him.

"I mean- for the past couple weeks, you've been treating me like I'm some kind of porcelain doll," I spoke, "Like, even before my rib was broken. More thoroughly that day in itself. What's up with it?" I questioned, my head tilting to the side, stopping my stride, grabbing his other hand and lacing my fingers with his, looking up at him, gazing into his eyes, biting my lip. "It's not your normal protectiveness, George. I know somethings up, and I want the truth, okay?" I sighed lightly.

"I mean, I know you don't like me with Cormac. I know you don't like him, but if theres something going on that I don't know about, I want you to tell me, okay? Please."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:07 am

I blushed when Fred took off his shirt, being the dork that I was I couldn't help but stare at his muscles. Being a beater sure had it's advantages. I nodded as I put it on and listened to him speak about Maria. I sighed. Sure Maria was having a rough time, but I was too. Though he did prove a point, to a certain extent I was stronger than Maria, but lately I felt like I wasn't even trying to fight anymore.
"I just want things to go back the way they were, you know? I mean, Halloween is around the corner and you know that we used to wear matching costumes every year, even that doesn't seem like a possibility anymore. Fuck, even Pansy Parkinson is being a better friend than Maria, and I never thought I would say that." I looked at the floor as I walked with him in silence for a few seconds, "but I need to understand that Maria is going to a situation probably similar to mine, I can't be too hard on her..."

Imposant began to hiss loudly, causing me to give a slight jump and put my free hand to my chest.
"What is it, boy?" I asked bending to pick him up, but no matter how much I petted him he kept hissing, it was freaking me out. "Imposant, what has gotten into you?"

-----------------------------------------------
George gulped and tried to avoid eye contact, thinking of what he could possibly say to her. He didn't want to rat out Cho, but he didn't want Maria to get angry with him. So he sighed and looked her right in the eyes, he thought it would be best to be honest.
"Cho told me she saw a bruise on your stomach," he began, his voice a bit shaky due to the nerves, "she said she suspected it could have been Cormac's doing, and will all the bullshit he's put you through I can't help but think it's true. You've been conforming so much that I can't help but feel that he had you threatened to do something to you if you don't do it. I love you very much and you're my best friend, I don't want to see this happening to you. I don't want you to become like Alexandria, ok? I don't want you to let that little twerp take advantage of you."

He took a deep breath.
"He's not good for you, Mari-Mar, you deserve someone so much better. I haven't the faintest why you put up with him but let me tell you something, it's not worth it."

He went to hug her, but 'accidentally' went to kiss her again. He wanted her to understand that he had feelings for her, but he didn't just want to say it. Depending on her reaction now would be his next move, he was tired of waiting, tired of pretending.
"I'm so sorry." He said once he pulled away, taking a few steps back. "Jeez, second time today." He gave a nervous chuckle, hoping he wouldn't be too obvious.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 am

"I know..." Fred sighed lightly, "I know, Alex. I do. I... Don't know what's going to happen between now and Halloween. I don't know if Maria and you will have made up by then, but..." he trailed off, "Whatever happens Halloween, I promise I'll kidnap you the entire day, okay?" he smiled, then sighed lightly.

"I don't think it's necessarily Maria being a bad friend," he murmured, then bit his lip, "I think she has a lot going right now, is all. With her parents, with the move, with Cormac- George- you." He explained, "She's just thirteen, I don't think she knows how to handle it, and I think she's trying to figure out how to make everyone happy, and because of that, I think she's breaking a little bit. There's still so much we don't know about her, Alex. We don't even know her parents names- or her godparents names, even. We don't know who they are. We don't even know what she has to deal with outside of school- or inside her head," he sighed lightly. "I'm not saying you should treat her easily. I just think you shouldn't take everything she does to heart."

Immediately, Fred blinked when Imposant started hissing, looking around- slightly panicked. Could it be the creature? Could they...

His glare hardened on one figure as it came into the scene.

"So, this is what you go off and do?" Marcus's voice sneered, glaring at the two, "You take your fucking shirt off in the middle of the great hall, walk off with him, and now you're wearing his damned shirt and holding his fucking hand?!" he snapped, upset.

"Flint," Fred spoke, standing in front of Alexandria, "Nothing. Happened." he spoke, "She doesn't have to explain herself to you. You so fucking worried about her cheating on you? Don't give her a reason to!"

"This is none of your business, Weasley!" he scolded, glaring at the boy before walking over to Alexandria, grabbing her arm, "Come on, Jolie. It's time we go to the common room."

"Flint! Quit fucking handling her so roughly! She's not a damned rag doll for you to get off on!"

"Shut up, Weasley," he glared at the boy, "I'm not going to let you tear apart our relationship!" he spoke, swinging his wand at friend- speaking 'Stupefy' before dragging Alexandria with him, ignoring the cats hissing and sneering.

-----------------

My eyes widened when he started speaking, biting my lips. "Ohhh," I mused, my hand instinctually going to my gut, "You mean..." I smiled lightly, shaking my head, "George," I spoke, looking up at him, "Cormac didn't give me the bruise. I think my rib's been fractured, at least, for a while now," I spoke, sighing, blushing from embarrassment, my hand on the back of my neck.

I smiled when he continued speaking, my gaze going to the ground and then looking up at him, biting my lips, "George, I-" I was cut off though, when he moved to hug me, his lips hitting mine again- glad we were alone once again.

My eyes were wide, though- this was longer; I think he was trying to register just what happened- I could feel the desire for my knees to get weak- and I could distantly feel myself kissing back- until he pulled away; my hand immediately going to my lips again, my face on fire and my hormones not helping that much.

Twice in one fucking day. This was getting ridiculous.

"You... I... Uh," I stuttered, laughing awkwardly, before stepping closer to him, my hand slipping into his, "Don't... You don't have to apologize," I finally made out, smiling before hugging him, my arms around his neck, pecking his jawbone before pulling away from the hug, slipping my hand in his. It was just an accident. But fuck. Hormones.

I then shook my head, still shaking, still blushing, but trying to ignore it, "Cormac didn't hurt me," I told him, "I'm uh... I didn't want to tell you guys. I wanted to be a prat and show off this summer- but I'm practicing a sport called Le Parkour, and I was trying to jump over a spring rider at the local part.... And I tripped," I blushed, continuing my stride with him, "And I landed on the sharpest point of the rider. I mean, it hurt like hell, but I never suspected it was fractured, or broken, or anything like that," I laughed weakly, lacing my fingers with his, walking closer to him than usual.

Just because I was with Cormac and couldn't be with him right now doesn't mean that I can keep myself from being a little more affectionate to him. I mean. Fuck. RAGEMONES. Complaint!
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:44 am

It all happened so fast I didn't even manage to whip my wand out to wake Fred up. Imposant kept hissing in my arms, atempting to scratch Marcus but my grip on him was too tight, much like his grip on my arm.

I'd never seen him so angry before, so forecefull, I was pretty sure I fucked things up bad this time, I prepared myself mentally for the many slaps that were sure to come. Just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes.
"Marcus, please, nothing happened." I sobbed once we reached the common room. "Love, you're hurting me, please calm down." I kept begging but he seemed to be ignoring me, his rage practically deafning him to my pleads. I closed my eyes, there was no sense in fighting it now.

----------------------------------------------------
George, admittedly, felt kind of stupid about the whole thing. Cormac never hurt her and he was freaking out over practically nothing. Maria was a daredevil, why didn't it occur to him that she might have hurt herself, he'd have to stop trusting sources.

He grinned, though, when Maria got closer to him. Blushing he allowed himself to gently put his arm around her waist. The kiss was pointing to good things, and he was wondering how far he could get without making Maria feel too uncomfortable with him. He was taking a gamble on making their friendship very awkward, but he thought it was a bet he had to take. Much like the ones he'd made with Lee.
"Well, I still don't like him." He said, making sure she still understood that he was against the relationship. "But I guess if he hasn't hurt you then he can't be that bad... I mean, it could be worse, and I'm glad it isn't." He smiled at the girl. "And..." He trailed off, seeing a body on the floor, he gulped and desperately hoped this wasn't a petrified student, upon closer inspection his heart sank.

"Fuck." Was all he could say before running to his brother, inspecting him. He seemed to be breathing and his body was still soft. He gave a sigh of relief and took out his wand. "Rennervate," he said, remembering the spell Pomfrey had used on Maria. "Fred, what the fuck happened?" He asked with a furrowed brow, if his brother was on the floor there must have been something to cause it. "Was it the monster?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 am

Marcus simply glared at the girl as she spoke. He was frustrated as fuck, and he was angry. He wasn't going to let her get away this time, he simply ignored her pleas and dragged her to his dorm; happy to see it was empty, he entered and shut the door, making sure to keep the cat out, and locked it. "I don't appreciate what you did, Jolie," he spoke, threatening, dragging her over to his bed, climbing atop her, forceful.

He had one thing in mind, and one thing only- with his hand on her thigh, moving up her skirt, it was obvious to her too.

"You're mine. And mine alone. And if I can't prove that to you in other means, I'm going to prove it to you now," he growled, his hand moving the hem of her underwear, his lips immediately moving to her neck.

He was going to have her. And he was going to have her tonight.

----------------

I felt my face shoot up in flames when George put his hand around my waist, my smile turning into a grin, before I sighed, "He... Hasn't hit me... But I just-" I cut myself off, however, when I saw the body. My eyes widening upon recognizing Fred, running over to the twin with him.

This couldn't be happening.

I felt the panic under my skin as I got beside him, giving off a great sigh of relief when he was still breathing, and another when Fred casted the spell on him, and he stirred away.

"Fuck!" Fred sat up immediately, then groaned and gripped his head, leaning back slightly. "Alex..." he trailed off.

"Fred? What happened?" I spoke, my hand on his shoulder.

"It was A monster," he growled. "Fucking Flint- I think he's. I..." he trailed of. "I don't know. But he's really pissed off," he spoke, unaware how long he was out. Aware that whatever he wanted to do, he couldn't at this moment. It was too late.

He felt like he was about to vomit.

----------------------

Today was the day.

My breath hitched into my throat as I studied myself in the mirror. I was finally able to take the damned bandage off; but I had to wear baggy today, and I admit, I was kind of nervous for Cormac's reaction.

But at the same time, I felt like myself again.

And I felt like I was torn.

Ever since our accidental kisses, George has been significantly... Affectionate towards me. And that sent butterflies swarming in my stomach. But I also wasn't sure just how he felt. I don't know.

I know, I should probably assume that he MIGHT have feelings.

But I can't.
I don't know.
Conflictions.

I was worried, though. Not for myself, for Alexandria...

I just sighed, shaking my head, going over the baggy white v-neck deon- it's hood down, my hands in it's pocket and the saying "Day is just as bright as darkness," written on it- with my camouflauge pants and my red sneakers.

I had a lot of running to do, especially as it was the thirtieth, and our great Halloween scheme was tomorrow. I had to make sure everything was prepared.

Smiling, I messed up my hair a bit- my hair that was more of a strawberry blonde now, and was getting fairly long. It was bugging me. But meh, I would deal- I then left the dorm and walked out, smiling when I saw George waiting for me. "So. tomorrows the night, huh?" I smiled at him, giving him a tight, prolonged hug before slipping my hand in his, "The night we get your brother with the love of his life, and get Alexandria away from the bastard we call Flint," I smiled as we made our way towards the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:44 am

I threw clothes left and right, trying to find what to wear, but I couldn't find anything. Nothing at all.
"Shit." I shouted, both hands gripping at my hair in frustration, my eyes watering. "Fuck!" I exclaimed and sat on my bed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I took a deep breath, trying to pull myself together, trying to convince myself that this wasn't the end of the world. To me it seemed that the end of my world had happened a week and a half ago. I hugged myself, trying not to throw up.

A meow distracted me from my meltdown, I opened my eyes to see Imposant dragging out a pair of black jeans. He meowed at me again, and dragged it closer to me. I hadn't worn pants in what felt like ages, but I slipped them on quickly, feeling a bit more comfortable. I quickly went to find a long sleeved shirt, but all the ones I had were too bright. So i decided to put on a white shirt and wear my Slytherin hoodie over it. I slipped on my black flats that I had purchased on my last trip to Hogsmeade and went over to the mirror.

My face looked thinner, regardless of Pomfrey's warnings I really hadn't eaten, I wouldn't eat. I would throw everything up. I looked so much older, 18 rather than 14 and my eyes had permenantly adopted a very dark red color, my hair refused to change from black. I applied concieler to hide the dark circles under my eyes and put on my usual liner and black lipstick, my hair lazily picked up in a messy bun.

I walked out of my room and looked at Imposant, giving him a warning look to not upset Marcus, who had been guiding me everywhere ever since that day. Never leaving me out of his sight or his grip. Only allowing me to talk to George and Lee. The only time I could talk to Fred was during classes and that didn't give us much space for conversation.

I went over to him, my hands inside the pockets of my hoodie, waiting for him to take hold of my arm and drag me to the Great Hall.

I was only hoping that my mother would sent me what I asked for, I needed it for today.

----------------------------------------------
George grinned and nodded.
"Tomorrow is going to be an oh-so wonderful day." He said in a cheery tone, things had been going well with Maria, he was hoping that Fred wouldn't be the only one getting his dream come true. He hoped that for some reason, he could have the girl he wanted too. It was a longshot, but hoping never killed anyone. "Finally everything we've been stressing over will be gone, and hopefully we can all be friends again. We all know we desperately need to."

They had reached the Great Hall, where George got an uneasy feeling, wondering who Maria would sit with today. He hoped she would sit with him, using the excuse of planning the minor details to have breakfast together.

Lee ran up to them with a huge grin on his face.
"Am I the only one excited?" He asked, giving a slight jump. Sure, he had a crush on Alex, but he rather her being happy than miserable with the king of gits. "I can hardly contain myself, this is gonna be so cool, I don't think I'll be able to sleep!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:16 am

Marcus frowned firmly at Alexandria's appearance- wearing a rather concealing outfit. She was going with him so well; and then she decides to dress like this? He scowled at her, growling lightly, but decided to leave it. He then grabbed her arm, "Come on, Jolie," he spoke, bringing her out of the common room and towards the Great Hall.

He had to admit, he was addicted to her. Like she was a drug he couldn't spit out. And now that she was conforming to him completely, he almost wished he had her every night. But the past week and a half has been so relieving to his frustrations...

He smirked, tingling just thinking about it.

Immediately upon entering the Great Hall, he dragged her towards their table, making her sit beside him and bringing her as close to him as he could, smirking to himself at the look they received from Fred. He was content, not only was she away from the blood-traitor, he had gotten all that he wanted from her. And he could get it whenever he wanted.

--------------------

I grinned lightly, laughing, "It's going to be amazing!" I squeed as we made it to the great hall, then blushed, "I didn't just make a squeaking noise. You never heard that," I spoke, looking through the hall, smiling upon seeing the absence of Cormac, then letting out a laugh when Lee ran up to us.

"I'm really excited!" I exclaimed, letting go of George's hand taking both of Lee's, "It's going to be fucking amazing! I mean, come on. I won't be there, so you guys have to recount EVERY detail for me. But I mean, I get to put a character to life and I just-" I squeaked again, then blinked, hiding behind George after letting go of Lee's hands. "I didn't squeak! That never happened! Shut up!"

I then laughed, taking George's hand, and also Lee's, and leading them to the table, letting go of Lee's hand and sitting down with them. "I'm not going to GET any sleep tonight," I laughed, "I'm going to be hoping about all night. I'm glad I got the Ravenclaw captain on my side, 'cause now I'm going to... Going to..."

I trailed off, my attention going to Fred, who walked up and sat down, looking like he has been for the past week and a half- an emotional wreck with puffy eyes- then my attention went to the door when it opened, my eyes widened at the sight.

Judging by Alexandria's appearance, covering as much skin as she possibly could, I paled greatly.

So my suspicions were correct.

Moving a bit closer to George, I sort of cowered against him, letting go of his hand and moved my knee to his, before shaking my head and looking at Fred, smiling weakly.

Fred had noticed her appearance, and he was just as pale. Just for different reasons. He didn't know what happened that night- he knew that she had been acting different, and he wasn't sure what Flint had done to her, and it scared him. Of course, all he suspected was him hitting her, but that was enough to send him off the edge. Especially since she was covering herself so much.

"Fred," I spoke up, bringing his attention to me, offering a weak smile, "She's fine," I tried to reassure. I didn't need him suspecting what I could easily tell, "It's a cold day today. If he had hurt her, she wouldn't still be with him. You know her, she won't stand for that," I lied. I knew he knew her better than me. But he was vulnerable right now- and I was a manipulator. The only useful trait I received from my father.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 am

My hands never left the inside of my pockets, my eyes ever left the roof and my right leg didn't stop jumping impatiently. Having Marcus so close to me made me want to cry, but I did my best to keep it all in, I had become a master when it came to holding my tears in public. I could feel several stares on me, but I really didn't care, I'd stopped caring about the 'image I had to uphold' a long time ago. They could all just go fuck themselves, I didn't need their approval.

The screech of the first owl made me jump slightly, I half smiled when I saw four Great Gray Owls fly towards me with two boxes. Mom had pulled through.
"I'll be right back." I murmured to Marcus, I brushed his arm off me, not caring what he would do to me later. What's the worse he could do? Finish me off? I carried one of the boxes under my arm and walked to the Gryffindor table, I placed the box in front of Maria as nicely as possible before walking away with my head down back to the Slytherin table and sat down next to my dictator, his arm snaking around me again, pulling me to him with force.

------------------------------------
George blushed slightly when Maria got closer to him, her knee touching his. He grinned as he usually did lately and placed his hand on her leg, rubbing her knee with his thumb to show her a bit more affection without worrying about Cormac going over there and starting some drama. He tensed a bit, though, when Alexandria walked over to them and gave Maria's leg a slight squeeze to show he was there for her in case anything happened.

Lee and George looked at each other when they got a good look at Alexandria. She was wearing pants, which was weird alone, but she didn't even look at them today. Marcus had to have done something for her to act like this. Lee glared at Marcus while George sighed and attempted to smile.
"Wonder what's in the box." He said in the cheeriest tone he could muster, trying to get his friend's minds off the girl and get them focused instead on what she brought.

Lee looked at the table, they needed this plan to work, there was no room for failure. But he looked at the box, also thinking it was best to place the focus on the package, hoping Fred would also be interested, but he knew it was highly doubtful.

"I'd be careful if I were you," Ron said before sicking a piece of waffle in his mouth. "It's All Hallows Eve, it could be a prank."

"Ronald!" Hermione complained, irked she didn't have a book to hit him with right now. She also looked at the box and moved away from them, not wanting to be a victim of any kind of prank Alexandria would have.

"I'm sure it's not a prank, I have prank-dar, I can sense a prank a mile away." Lee grinned. "Go on, open it!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Marcus frowned firmly when Alexandria ripped herself away from him, glaring. She was doing so well...

However, he smirked when she didn't even talk to the group, and once she made it back to him, he immediately put his hand on her waist and dragged her closer to him. "Giving the little mudblood a gift?" he murmured, narrowing his eyes at her, "Well. That'll soon stop, won't it?" he smirked. Their plans were going well. At least, his half- he completely rid her of her original group- for the most part, at least.

He didn't need her going back.

So he simply held her close, his fingers stroking the hem of her jeans, feeling her tenseness only made him smirk again, as he put food on his plate and started eating. Today was the day before Halloween. And boy, did he have things planned for Halloween.

"So, Alex," Draco started ignorantly, "Whats on the agenda today? Every year you and those blood-traitors and mudbloods do some sort of prank."

Marcus frowned. That wasn't going to happen this year. "She's probably just going to stay with her loving boyfriend," he smirked.

---------------------

I felt my breathing quicken a little bit when George put his hand on my leg, a smile and a blush crossing my features. However, my smile faded when Alexandria walked over- allowing me to get a better look, and I felt my heart just about fall into my stomach.

I was going to fucking murder that boy.

I simply shook my head. I can't focus on that just yet. I have to wait for her and Fred to be together, because she'll never tell me if I'm right like she is now.

Trying to keep myself happy-ish, I looked at the package, biting my lip.

Fred's gaze wasn't at the box though- it was at Alex as she walked up, and as she left, his face paling at her appearance. Something bad happened, he was aware of this. But he didn't know what, and she wasn't talking to him, and he didn't know what to do, and just...

He sighed lightly, his gaze going to the table, and only then did he notice the package. But he could hardly care less. Their group was practically broken up, Alexandria was with someone who was plausible hitting her, and Maria was bound to ditch for Mclaggen any time now. He frowned.

I bit my lip, "It's not a prank," I spoke, my gaze going to Ron for a moment before putting my hand on the box.

"How do you know?" Fred finally spoke up, his frown still prominent on his face. I simply gave him a weak smile in return.

"I just know," I responded, before lightly opened it, then blinking, "It's a costume," I added on, "Despite all that's going on, she actually decided to go through with giving me a costume..." I murmured to myself, before sighing lightly, my gaze going to Lee and George, as if to say that this would work.

I then bit my lip, grabbing an apple from the table. I had to make sure everything was going to go perfectly. Otherwise... "I have to go," I murmured, standing up and grabbing the box, tucking it under my arm before smiling, "I'll see you guys later, okay?" I grinned, before turning and running towards the door of the Great hall, "Hey! Davies!" I called to a tall Ravenclaw walking out, the Quidditch Captain, "Wait up!" I spoke, before reaching him and leaving the hall with him.

"What was that about?" Harry blinked, shocked at my sudden abbandonment, Lee just shrugged.

"No idea," he spoke, though the smirk on his lips said otherwise as he looked at George. He was too excited for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:59 pm

I gave a slight jump when Draco adressed me, causing my pale skin to turn scarlet. I was about to speak until Marcus spoke for me, I simply nodded and took a bit off a celery stick, trying for the life of me to get something into my stomach. I looked at Pansy, wondering what he would be thinking of me right now, what everybody was thinking. My leg began to shake again, I could feel myself in the verge of tears.

And Marcus's grip wasn't helping, I could feel him wanting to explore every inch once more this his hands. I didn't feel like I could breathe, I hugged myself and bent where I sat so I wouldn't throw up.
"M-Marcus, I don't feel too good." I said to him, trying my best not to cry. "I feel like... like I need to lay down, may I go to the common room?"

I felt someone touch my shoulder, which made me jump yet again, this time with a little shriek before I looked behind me. I could feel some of my nervousness slip away, it was Lee. And he didn't seem too happy to see me like this.

"Hey, Alex." He tried to smile and nodded towards Marcus, seeing as Marcus didn't have any problems directly relating to him. "Uhm... could I talk to you for a second? It won't take long." I bit my bottom lip and nodded, I could feel Marcus tense, but I got up anyways. Lee took me to a corner not too far from the table and gave an honest smile this time. "Fred, George and I are going to chill in the forbidden forest tomorrow night, do a campfire and tell scary stories. Maria is going to be busy with Cormac, so we figured it would be the perfect opportunity to have you there with us?"

I smirked at him and gave a slight nod.
"I'll see if Marcus will let me go." I knew it was a longshot but there wasn't anything Marcus could do to me that I wouldln't expect.

Lee chuckled, glad Alexandria was at least going to try to go, but when he went to hug her he felt her flinch. He decided it was best to simply let her be for a while. He waved at her and returned to George.

I frowned once Lee left and sighed, going back to my boyfriend and looking at the ground I asked him again.
"So... can I?" I closed my eyes, hoping he would let me go back to the common room, though he probably wouldn't let me go alone.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Marcus's eye narrowed, relatively pissed off when she left to talk to Lee without him. But he simply shook hishead, and gave a sigh. Maybe he hadn't torn her from them completely; but she wouldn't do anything. At least, not without his permission. He smirked when she came back, but then frowned again when she asked if she could leave.

He wanted to say no. Badly. But the others were staring at him, and if he were to say no, it could shine badly on his reputation, he simply rolled his eyes, "Go ahead," he sneered, turning to eat, "I'll see you later," he spoke, waving her off, simply ignoring her, aware she was probably heading out of the Great Hall about now.

---------------------------

"LEEEE! GEORRGEEE!" I shouted, bursting into the Great hall later that night, Cho coming in slowly afterwards.

Almost everything was set up for tomorrow. I just needed to go over everything with the two again- aware of the stares I received from everyone as I made it to the two, sighing dramatically.

Judging from the stains, dirt and other such scrapes and stuff, I've been busy.

This was going to be awesome.

"You... Two... Come... Venture... With... Me... Now!" I shouted, pulling the two boys up and taking their hands, dragging them out of the Great Hall at a fast pace, the destination being my dorm; speaking nothing until we made it there, to which I quickly answered the riddle and brought them inside, bringing them up to my unoccupied dorm.

"Okay!" I spoke once I let go of their hands, clapping mine together, "Everythings prepped and organized! I just have some last minute details that Roger and I are going to finish up tomorrow, but other than that!" I squealed, then blinked, "Whats with me today? You didn't hear that!" I exclaimed, pointing at the two before grinning, falling to my knees and pulling out my sketchbook, standing up and going through it, pulling out a page, "I wanted to go over Cisteria's story with you guys again," I spoke, handing it to them, closing the sketchbook and throwing it on the bed, "So! Naturally, I kidnapped you guys," I grinned happily.

-------------------------

Marcus yawned, leaning back in the seat of the couch, bored. For the past hour he's been listening to Draco and his two goons discuss the ordeals of the chamber of secrets, and to be honest, he was bored. He would rather be doing other things right now...

He smirked at the thought. Oh how he couldn't get those images out of his head, and he loved it. After pining after her for near four years, he finally had her, and holy shit how he loved it. She was his. And he made that obvious.

He figured, though, that he could be a bit lenient. He was feeling generous today, so he wasn't making a deal of her still laying down. After all, he doesn't want to damage his reputation- she was damaging it already with how much she was covering herself up.

He merely sighed, rolling his eyes. Ah well... He could look at her any time he wanted, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next