Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 pm

I laughed lightly, shaking my head at George and Andri, "Are you kidding me? I was dreadful! Fell off the broom and somehow pulled a domino effect, I did!" I grinned.

"That's just because you didn't have a great enough teacher, is all," Fred laughed, "I'd bet George would be willing to teach you. I mean, he is an amateur, compared to the great Fred, but he'll do," he smirked, sticking his tongue out at his brother before shaking his head, listening to Andri speak of her sister, "Expensive fashion, ay?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow, "In that case, remind me not to get you fashion for birthdays or christmas," he let out a laugh.

He then proceeded to nod as George spoke up beside me, grinning, "You should totally do it! We'd finally be able to bug you year-round!" he exclaimed, grinning excitedly, then nodded even more excitedly when Andri spoke up, "Yeah! That'd be awesome, as well!" he exclaimed.

I let out a small laugh, giving a dramatic sigh, "Well, you guys make it difficult to refuse... And look at this!" I exclaim, pointing to a section in the letter, "The damned siblings make it difficult to refuse, too!" she spoke, pouting, at the words in the letter;

"Sissy! Mummy and daddy said that Luke and I could write in the letter! But as Luke's writing is awful, I'm writing instead! Mummy and daddy really hope that youll come and live with us- and we agree! We haven't seen you in so long... So... You come, okay? We'll drag you by the ear if it must be<3

Signed; Anne and Luke Whitestone.

P.s. Luke says you have no choice in the matter. =3"

I pouted at the letter, "They make it difficult to refuse, Anne and Luke. They're brilliant at manipulation," I spoke, folding the letter, "But... I don't know," I gave off a dramatic sigh, "Complications. They're a pain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"They seem cute." I said with a smile as I served me some waffles, once I began to pour the syrup on them Dumbledore stood up, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to eat.

"All those students going to try out for their Quidditch teams must go to the Quidditch pitch at once." He said and I sighed.

I got up from the seat and looked around.
"Fuck this, I'm hungry." I said taking the plate with me.

"Since when do you cuss?" George laughed as he helped me by taking my broom so I could eat.

I looked at him and shrugged.
"When I can't find a better word to express myself." I laughed and took a bite off the waffle. "I should have added some whipped cream, oh well..." My mouth was full as I spoke, but I didn't care, I was happy with my breakfast.

"I'm starting to think you're worse than Ronald." Hermione said with clear disgust in her face. I simply stuck my tongue out at her and finished my breakfast, I set the plate on one of the holes in the halls, I was pretty sure the elves would find it. Hermione picked it up though, and went back to the Great Hall.

"Muggles, they underestimate house elves..." I shrugged before mounting my new broom. "Let's see how this beauty flies." I kicked off, a bit too hard for this broom apparently because it took me way higher than my other broom would have. "Smooth!"

George mounted his broom too and Ron got on behind him since he didn't have his own broom yet. He smiled at Mari.
"C'mon Maria, mount your broom! Are you just going to walk to the Quidditch pitch?"

Harry got on his broom too.
"It's a pretty long walk, you know."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 pm

"They're bloody adorable. I love them," I grinned, "Anne's only seven, and Luke's four. But they're the greatest seven and four year olds that will ever be made into existance."

"Oh? What about when you have kids?" Fred asked, laughing, causing me to laugh again.

"You mean if?" I grinned, shaking my head as I stood up myself; grabbing the letter and stuffing it in my pocket, grabbing the broom and walking alongside George; watching in amusement when Andri began stuffing her mouth, Fred laughed at her silliness.

"You wouldn't guess that you come from a high-class family, if you were a stranger," Fred grinned at the girl, laughing, shaking his head at her insanity, only laughing even more when Hermione felt compelled to bring Andri's dish back to the great hall, increasing by my joking punch to the girls arm.

"Hey! Don't insult my kin!" I stuck my tongue out at her, laughing, "Just because YOU all are friends with us, doesn't give you permission to call us muggles," I laughed again, then blinked when the group told me I should try out the broom in my hand- my face suddenly paling.

"Yeah! Come on. Try it!" Fred grinned.

"Uh, uhm... Walkings fine!" I grinned, starting on my way, sticking my tongue out at the Weasley when he flew beside me after mounting his broom, "I don't need to fly. Psh. Never."

"Come onnnn. It IS a very long walk, and you should try that baby out!"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I'll die."

"Why would you die?"

"....It's a broom. I'll die."

"You won't!"

"Yes I will."

"Come on, try it!"

"No way."

"Try itttt!"

"No way in hell, Weasley. I'll die. And it'll be your fault."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 pm

"Actually it would be Alex's fault if you die, she provided the broom." George said, I rolled my eyes at him. "What? It's true!"

"She's not going to die!" I snapped to him before looking at Mari. "Look, try it out, I'll be flying behind you and if you fall I'll just swing my wand and go 'arresto momentum' and bam! You won't hit the ground, see?"

"That bam was a bit misplaced." Ron laughed.

"Shut up, Ronald." I couldn't help but giggle at this myself. "C'mon, have I ever done anything to hurt you?"

"Tickling hurt." George stated.

I groaned at him and shot daggers with my eyes, I shook my head and sighed.
"Listen, fine, I might play cruel jokes once in a while, but I'm not about to let you die, who the hell would I talk about my crush to?" I winked at her.

"You're crushing on someone?" George asked with a grin. "Who?"

"None of your business." I said with a laugh, my cheeks turning red.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 am

I laughed, "That is very true. It'll be the fault of all of you, though, as you're all trying to convince me to fly," I laughed, still firmly planted on the ground, then stuck my tongue out at Andri, "Says the girl who tried to get me to jump off a waterfall in my first year," I spoke, glaring at Andri jokingly, before shaking my head, "I'm goooodd!"

"Why is it that you won't fly a broom, yet you've always talked about how you would love to fly a dragon?" Fred questioned, laughing, but blinked upon hearing something about a crush; a smirk making its way unto his lips as he raised an eyebrow to the girl, "What's this about a crush? Your partner in crime, and you haven't even told me? Rude!"

"Yes, distractions. What's this about a crush, ay, Andri? I never heard of such a thing!"

"Don't think you're off the case, Maria."

"...Damn."

"Now fly!" Fred laughed, looking at me sternly, which let a dramatic sigh escape from my lips; stopping in my stride.

"Fine..."

"YE- Whoa!" Fred laughed, steadying himself after he threw his hands up in excitement; trying to keep from falling off, earning a glare from my side, to which he laughed again.

"But if I die, it's on your heads," I stuck my tongue out at them, adjusting the broom and lightly kicking up; immediately closing my eyes and clinging unto the broom barely six feet above ground, "Holy shite! I'm going to die! I'm gonna die... Am I dead?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:16 am

It was funny, Maria was glad my crush thing was a distraction to her flying and her bringing it up made it her flying a distraction from my crush. Talk about irony. She got her feet off the ground and as I had promise I went behind her so I could watch in case she fell.
"Alrighty then, to make your broom go forward simply lean in slightly, don't lean too much though or else you'll be headed to the ground." I said to her as if it wasn't hard at all. "It might take you a bit to get used to it, but it'll be worth it."

George nodded.
"Indeed it will, brooms are more reliable than dragons anyways." He joked. "Plus if Jolie fails to protect you I'll save you." He winked.

"We have to go now, or else it'll be too late for the tryouts. And Wood will have our heads if last years best teammates don't show up to try and get back in again." Said Harry.

"Showoff." Ron joked.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 am

I nodded slowly; very, VERY slowly leaning forward- but immediately yelping and leaning up straight again, bringing to a stop, at the sudden speed that increased, unprepared, "Easier said than done, damn you!" I shouted at the other girl, clenching the broom tightly, "This is peer pressure! I was taught never to be pressured by my pea-peers!" laughing at my near mistake for the food, I decided, I'm going to complain as much-

I'm blushing again, damn you George.

"...Okay..." I murmured, looking to the broom, glaring at the thing, as if it was the cause for the whole situation.

Which it was, but still.

"You can do it!" Fred exclaimed, grinning, laughing at my frightened composure, shaking his head, "Come on, if you fall, it won't hurt TOO much."

"... Fred. I'll kill you. Assuming I don't die."

Letting out an awkward laugh, I leaned forward again, more prepared this time, but still fretting over the speed- I was managing, though, somehow, managing a laugh at Harry, who merely blushed at Ron's accusation.

After a bit, we managed to make it to the Quidditch pitch in time- and, after landing, which I decided not to question how I managed that, I immediately got off the broom and fell to my knees, practically hugging the ground, "Oh, sweet land! I MISSED YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 am

"Exageration Level: 1,000." I laughed at Maria and got her on her feet.

"Oi, Jolie! You're late!" Marcus shouted and I rolled my eyes.

As if it mattered I was late?

Anyways I went up and looked at him.
"And what shall I do, oh captain of greatness?" I joked at him.

George laughed at Maria and ruffled her hair.
"It wasn't that bad, hun." He looked up at the high stands. "I don't know what you got off your broom for, we still have to go out there to see the tryouts." He laughed.

Ron got off George's broom and looked at Mari.
"Listen, you called me sensitive, but I'm willing to let it slide. Do you want me to take you up there?" He asked, knowing how to ride a broom already, or at least better than poor little Mari did.

"Or you could climb all those stairs." Harry said, he was feeling cocky today and it was showing.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:55 am

"....No we don't, I don't know what you're talking about," I pouted to George, giving Andri a quick hug before she went to Marcus, then looked at Ron as if he was a saint.

"That would be amazing. I knew your brother was good for something, twins!" I exclaimed, immediately hugging the younger Weasley; which earned a 'HEY!' from him at my comment, and snickering from the twins, "Come on, you know you're brilliant," I grinned innocently at the younger boy, standing up straight.

"Why, why don't YOU just bring her up there, Georgey?" Fred laughed lightly, nudging the boy before laughing again. I merely stuck my tongue out at Harry and his cockiness.

"Suck it, Potter," I laughed, shaking my head at him.

----

"Hello," Marcus spoke- still a little upset over the days past events; which was proven and remembered by the small bandage on his nose- which proved just how hard Fred had hit him. After a second, he offered a smirk, nodding to the girl, "Simple, we wait for the rest to get here, which should be soon; then after our try-outs, we get to watch the Gryffindor," he spoke, smirking still, "Excited, I hope," he added on, "If those are who's auditioning for Gryffindor this year, we're going to smoke them."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:19 am

"Because Ron could use the excersise." George laughed. "That and I'm pretty sure he's dying to fly since we don't let him touch our brooms back at home."

"I don't know why, it's not like I would break them." Ron complained before getting on Maria's broom. "Hold on tight." He said before rising up quickly, not taking in account if it would scare the girl or not and rose to the high stands, landing neatly on them.

"Huh, I guess we should have given you more credit." George said when he reached the stands along with Harry and Fred. He helped Mari off the broom and ruffled her hair. "You're still alive." He went over to the seats and sat down.

"Harry has taught me a bit." Ron admitted. "Much more than you two ever had."

George gasped.
"Oh Ronald, I'm intulted!" He put his hand to his chest in a very dramatic way.

--------------------------------------------------------
I looked at Marcus's bandage and gave a slight frown, thought he deserved getting punched he was my friend and I felt kind of sorry for him. Kind of.
"Yeah, I am excited, but seeing as you chose our seeker based on his gifts and not his talents the odds are in their favor." I sighed. "We'll have to work twice as hard to win."

Marcus looked at me thoughtfully before rising higher to the sky.
"Slytherin team, begin!"

I quickly flew to the center of the pitch, along with the chasers as the balls were released, it sort of became chaotic. The way Marcus ruled this was by how hard could one player hit the other so it was pretty violent on the part of the people who thought they actually had a chance to get in. Quickly a bludger came my way and I hit it so hard it knocked three players off their brooms, causing people in the stands to groan at the sound of jaws breaking. Loads of people were getting knocked off their brooms, and those who tried to knock me off got a bat to their face.

Marcus blew the whistle and we all stopped.
"Make way for the seekers!"

Draco and three others rose up and the snitch was released, I swore I could see Marcus chanting something and the other two players completely lost control of their brooms. I really was hoping nobody else noticed this...
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 pm

"Yes, but you might mistake it for a spider and freak out," Fred laughed, which increased by the harsh glare his bother sent his way; who proceeded to murmur irritated grumbles as I got unto the broom behind him; immediately wrapping my arms around the younger boys waist and hugging him tightly out of sudden fright when he rose up.

"What are you trying to do? Kill me?!" I yelped, but unable to keep from letting out a small bit of laughter before gripping unto him tightly and closing my eyes- as if I would die otherwise.

"God, you're so easily frightful," Fred laughed as we made made it to the stands; Ron pulling to a smooth stop- and once I was sure we were safe, I immediately got off the broom, backing away from the Weasley.

"You are a frightening person!" I exclaimed, blushing when George ruffled my hair and then proceeded to sit beside him, clinging unto him, "Your brother is scareh. And I may be alive, but he nearly murdered me!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"You're so dramatic. I didn't near kill you! You were fine!"

"He has a point, you know."

"Shut up!" I stuck my tongue out at Harry and Ron; laughing, but rested my head on Georges shoulder; sticking my tongue out at Fred when he sat beside me; which he returned, as Ron and Harry sat beside him.

"How ungrateful!" Fred laughed, but feigned hurt like his twin did, "Us, your dare, favorite brothers, and you insult us? Ungrateful!"

"Favorite brothers? I'd say that would be Charlie or Bill," Ron retorted.

"Rude!"

I let out a laugh at the siblings, closing my eyes, glad to no longer be flying on the demons broom; "Charlie's the one that deals with dragons and all of that, right?" I questioned; grinning as the group in the field flew up to the sky, to start their try-outs, "You need to let me meet him at one point, please. That would be bloody brilliant," I spoke, watching the violent death-match, managing a laugh when Andri knocked three people off of their broom while everyone flinched; which earned me odd stares from the group I was beside.

"You're an odd one," Harry murmured, blinking, to with I only grinned and shrugged; watching as Andri easily pwned them all; then watching as the three seeker contenders flew up for their turn to try out.

-------------------------------

"Whoa!" The two seeker-contestants exclaimed; gripping tightly unto their brooms when they started to reign out of their control, "Shit!" the latter of the two shouted, trying to keep the broom under his control; the struggles earning a great grin from Draco Malfoy.

Suddenly, the snitch was released.

"Go!" Marcus shouted after the Snitch had enough time to fly around; which Draco immediately dashed forward to greater heights, trying to give himself the advantage of spotting it in a further distance; the other two, however, were still struggling to get their brooms under control; but finally, the latter seemingly gave up on keeping it under control, and flew higher too; which proved to be great difficulty. The first of the two, however, the girl, tried to follow suit- only for the broom to suddenly jerk out from under her, sending her flying to the ground with a small scream- hitting the sand below with a 'thud' and seemingly unconscious; which was proven by the over-see'ers that came and picked her up, probably carrying her to Madame Pomfry; Marcus was distracted by this, however, and let a small laugh escape his lips.

Draco then immediately dashed forward, seeing the Snitch; followed suit by the boy once he regained control of his broom; leaning forward to gain speed; catching up to Draco quickly when suddenly the blonde took a sharp turn out of the boys view, who immediately gasped at the stand in front of him, hitting it head first and landing to the ground, unconscious.

It was only moments later, though, that Draco returned with the snitch firmly in hand, nodding to Marcus with a cocky smirk, which Flint only returned; flying beside Alexandria, nodding to her, "This team's going to rule. Come on, admit it," he grinned, "Especially with me as Captain, come on, tell me you don't want this."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

I bit my lip as I floated there on my broom, Draco was good, regardless if he bribed the team he was good enough to actually make it by himself, I looked at Marcus, who was also an excellent player and I couldn't help but smile. It seemed like we truly did have a good team.
"Yeah, I do want it." I winked at him before going over to the stands where the guys and Mari were. "So what did you guys think?" I said with a smile.

"Bloody brilliant, I think I'll be watching out for you when we face off." George laughed. "I don't want you knocking my ear off."

I rolled my eyes.
"How the hell would I accomplish that?" I said picturing George without an ear, it would be pretty gruesome, but I laughed anyways.

"You were pretty good." Harry smiled at me. "I think Slytherin probably has a chance to win a match this time."

"Har har har, Potter." I ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:32 pm

"So what did you guys think?"

"You were brilliant!" Fred exclaimed, nodding in agreement with his brother, "Yeah, we wouldn't want your ear chopped off, would we?"

"Are you saying you wouldn't have that risk?" I grinned to Fred, now sitting up straight as I knew that the twins and Harry were going to go down to the field in moments.

"Nope! I'm just that awesome," Fred smirked cockily.

"Righhttt," I grinned, "Your brother's more badarse than you, my dear."

"Gasp!" Fred covered his mouth, shocked, "I'm hurt."

"You should be!" I laughed, then nodded up to Andri, "You did wonderfully, Andri," I grinned.

"Maybe a chance," Ron spoke up, smirking, "But Harry, your seeking will pwn Malfoy's any day," he nodded, the attention of the group averted to the field as Wood announced that the Gryffindor try-outs were starting.

"Better get going, boys. Be wary, we'll be watching," I grinned, laughing slightly.

"Psh. We're going to pwn out there," Fred spoke in responce; giving Alexandria a quick, one-armed hug before the twins and Harry flew down to the field for the try-outs.

"Your brothers a cocky-arsed. You realize this?" I questioned Ron; letting out a laugh as he nodded with an elongated 'mmmhmmm' before turning my attention to Andri, "You. Sit beside me so I can use you as a pillow."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:53 pm

I hugged Fred back.
"Be careful." I whispered to him and gave Harry a hug and George a "bro-hug" before sitting down next to Mari, who apparently planned on using me as a pillow. Naturally I obliged to her request.

"Half my family is." Ron said to Mari with a sigh before sitting down again next to me. "May I?"

I sighed and laughed, I felt like a mom to these two right now.
"Sure."

He layed his head on my shoulder and I ruffled his hair a bit before observing the Gryffindor tryouts.

Wood was definitely more organized than Marcus, the Gryffie tryouts went by smooth without any serious injury, Fred and George were obviously picked as beaters once more, and naturally Harry was made seeker after the fantastic game they had last year. I was glad that only a few people got some broken wrists, and nobody fell to the hard ground.

"I can't wait to celebrate at Hogsmeade this weekend." I said once the twins and Harry were back on the stand. "You guys were amazing."

"Thanks." Harry smiled at me and then he looked at Ron, indicating they had to go somewhere and Ron nodded, getting on Harry's broom. "We'll see you guys later." He said before taking off.

"Why are they always going somewhere?" I questioned.

"He's the boy-who-lived, a celebrity, he has a full schedule!" George said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 pm

I grinned when Andri sat beside me, using her as a pillow and letting out a small laugh when Ron stole my idea; but said nothing on it; I just watched as the twins easily made beaters again, pwning everyone else there, and as Harry did the same, just with the seeking. This year's Slytherin-vs-Gryffindor was going to be an interesting turn out, along with the picking of the teams I'm rooting for...

I know! I'll root for both.

Grinning at the thought; I stood up as the three got back; giving the three high-fives, "You guys. Brilliant. As per usual," I spoke, "I'm scared for the turnout of the Slytherin and Gryffindor matches," I laughed.

"Pshhh. We're definitely going to win," Fred winked to Alex, then blinked and laughed as Ronald and Harry left off in a hurry; nodding in agreement with his brother, "Of course! Don't you know, the famous barely have time for anything? Always in a hurry!"

"Glad you're not famous, then," I let out a laugh, "You'd never have time for us anymore."

"What are you talking about? We're already famous!" Fred smirked, "However, our schedules are already taken up by you two. You should feel special," Fred grinned, nodding the Andri, "Am I right?"

I let out a small laugh; shaking my head. "You're being stared at, you realize?" I blinked at the sound of Freds voice, suddenly looking up and then to the direction where he was nodding to; only to see the Gryffindor, Cormac, immediately look away, as the people he was with suggested something, judging by the small laugh that the group was engrossed in; conversing with another who had tried for Seeker, and whom had desperately failed.

"What are you talking about? Freak," I laughed, shaking my head as I looked back to our group, then nodded to the stairs, "As there is no way in hell I'm getting back on that blasted contraption, I'm taking the stairs out of here. Anyone with me?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 pm

"Oh, I feel very special, Fredward." I laughed at the dork, he was too cute. I looked at Cormac with Mari and we looked at each other, I couldn't help but grin. "Oi, you could take a picture, I'm pretty sure it would last much longer!" I said to him, to which he replied with a blush and a glare.

I then looked at Mari who said she wanted to go down the stairs.
"Oh no you don't." I said, along with George at the same time which was so odd for me. "Oh God, I think we're becoming soul twins, Georgie!"

"If we are then you know what we have to do, right?" He winked at me.

"Of course!" I said before putting my arm around Mari's waist, as did he and we both lifted her from the ground at the same time. "We fly!" We both said, flying out of the Quidditch pitch holding on to Mari from her waist, ignoring her maniacle screams of terror, just laughing like mad, Fred flying behind us.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 pm

I screamed when George and Andri pulled me back.

That's right. I'm talking about a bloody cry of death and murder.

This was only to the thorough laughter of Fred, though; especially as they hoisted me up. "What the hell?! Freddie! SAVE ME!" I exclaimed; only for him to laugh even more and shake his head.

"Never! This is too funny!" he exclaimed back, smirking at me; causing me to glare harshly at him; but was jerked from it with a yelp as the two brought me up into the air; flying out of the pitch behind the three of us, me screaming for them to bring me to the ground along the way.

"I'll never forgive you for this! Cruel! Jerks! How COULD you, George? And we were on the same partnership! You conspired against me, haven't you? YOU GUYS ARE CRUEL. I HATE YOU..."

And other such ramblings such as this until we landed on a path close to the castle; me immediately running about five yards away once I was safe on the ground, "Murderers!" I exclaimed, pointing at the three, "Were you trying to MURDER me? I almost died! What kind of friends ARE you?" I complained, aware of how dramatic I was being.

Fred, however, was only laughing. "God, this is priceless."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 pm

"Aww." George said before flying over to Mari and getting off his broom, then he embraced her in a tight hug. "I didn't conspire against you, it was all innocent fun, I promise." He let go of her and gave her a dazzling smile alogn with a wink. "You're fine, we didn't and we wouldn't let you fall, we need you like Dumbledore needs a shave!"

I laughed at that brilliant analogy before flying over to her and getting off my broom as well.
"The light side is strong, Mari. Come to it!" I laughed again. "George certainly did."

"Did not!" He said dramatically. "I shall never betray my precious little sidekick for yoru sick little games."

"You basically did, right Freddy?" Before Fred answered I looked at my watch and gasped. "Oh shit, we're late for potions!"

"You're turning in to a hardcore little thing, Alex, quite attractive." George joked.

I rolled my eyes at him.
"Don't go Flint on me, Weasley." I laughed.

"Eww, don't ever compare me to that bugger." He said to me before tangling his arm with Mari's. "I shall accompany you to your class so Fred and Alexandria don't try to do anything mean to you."

"Like you did?" I asked him.

"Shh." He then proceeded to walk to the castle with her.

"Your brother is a loon." I said to Fred. "But I got to admit, he looked good with Mari."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:48 pm

I felt my face heat up in a drastic way when George hugged me, making me pout. Damn him. He makes it impossible to stay mad at him. "....Finee... I forgive you," I murmured, pouting as I slowly hugged him back; then turned to Andri after he pulled away and glared at her, "But you. I'll never forgive you two!" I laughed lightly, but kept my glare at Fred and Andri steady.

"Awwww, why not?" Fred grinned, landing beside Andri, "You forgive Georgey so easily, all he had to do was hug you!"

"You were willing to see my death!" I retorted to Fred with a laugh, "And you're on his side, so that makes you equally as willing!" I added on, then looked to George with a raised eyebrow, "Sidekick?" I laughed, "Thanks. I feel so loved," I said sarcastically.

"So! You've been demoted, haven't you?" Fred smirked, "First partners, now sidekick! See! You should join the light side. We're much kinder to you."

"I still haven't forgiven you guys," I stuck my tongue out at them, my eyes widening when Andri mentioned late for potions, "And I'm late for..." my expression fell, "Defense Against the Dark Arts," I realized; then looked to the twins and Andri, "Can I come with you guys instead? I'm sure Snape wouldn't mind me tagging along, I mean.... If I drank polyjuice potion and all..."

"I think Snape would have a lot of issues with that," Fred laughed, "Come on. He's not AS bad as Lockhart-" he shuddered upon seeing my glare, "-...Is..."

"I shall accompany you to your class so Fred and Alexandria don't try to do anything mean to you."

"Thank you," I laughed lightly, averting my attention to George as he tangled his arm with mine- causing a blush to appear on my cheeks again as we started off to the castle; sticking my tongue out at the two as we walked on, but then I proceeded to look down; trying to let my hair cover my face as much as possible, due to the blush, "They're cruel to me, I say."

-----

"I have to agree. They would be cute together, wouldn't they?" Fred grinned in agreement with Alexandria, "And Maria's a loon, as well. So that makes them even more compatible!" he added on, before slipping his hand in Alexandria's and swinging their arms back and forth in a childlike manner, "Now, since Georgey is being ever so kind and taking our dear to her class, shall we go to potions? Rather not be as late as we could be."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 am

"Very cruel, terribly cruel!" George said with dramatic upset, right before he laughed for his bad acting. "But don't you worry, we'll get them good. I swear Alex hipnotized me into doing that to you, I still believe she's an evil veela. What else would you expect from a French Slytherin?" He joked. "A truly evil wolf dressed in sheep's clothing."

They reached the DADA classroom, being greeted by Lockhart's voice telling the students about the time he fought the yeti and got back in time to the village for his spa appointment, George rolled his eyes.
"Git, making mum buy all his books. Cost a fortune they did." He said with a sigh. "Well, looks like I leave you here..." He looked inside the classroom and saw Cormac looking at them, George couldn't help but get a sickly feeling in his stomach at seeing him. He kissed Mari's forehead and winked at her. "I'll come to save you soon, k?" He smiled before leaving.

"Miss Stone! A bit late aren't we?" Lockhart said to the young girl. "No matter, sit down next to Mister Cormac and we can get things started.

Cormac nudged Maria once she sat down.
"Hi." He said, smiling like a little git.

--------------------------------
I blushed when Fred held my hand, but I didn't even bother to hide that fact. I smiled at him and gave his hand a light squeeze.
"They're both mad, made for each other." I said to him and nodded when he said we should go to potions. "Snape is gonna flip a lid when he sees a Slytherin is late for potions, wonder if he'll take any points away..." I sighed before we started to walk, his hand felt nice with mine, it made me feel warm and nervous at the same time, and the fact that he did it for no reason made me fall even more for the guy. Even though he was a dork.

The walk to Potions was a bit silent, as it usually was when we were alone. Sometimes I wondered if he got nervous around me, but then I thought it would be silly. He had the attentions of many girls, I had seem him flirt with all of them, but he only held my hand and that gave me hope.

We reached the classroom and to my disgrace Marcus was already there, staring daggers at our hands. Snape quickly turned around.
"Miss Jolie, Mister Weasley. Late." He said elongating the word late by the 'L'. "5 points from Slytherin and 20 from Gryffindor as I see your brother is missing too."

I couldn't help but wince at the harsh ammount of points taken from Fred's house, I quickly let go of his hand and sat down next to Marcus, since apparently he had saved the seat for me and before he could say anything I looked at him and whispered.
"He was only holding my hand because I didn't feel good, he wanted to be able to catch me if I fainted." I lied.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:41 am

"I've always wondered about that," I laughed, nodding in agreement to the boys suggestion of Andri being Veela. "But everytime I've asked, she simple reminds me of her Slytherin composure," I laughed again, shaking my head as we continued walking on- pouting when we made it to the DADA classroom, hearing the git speak on about his amazing deeds.

"Nooo! Don't leave me to rot!" I pouted; clinging unto his shirt; turning pink when he kissed my forehead; unaware of Cormac's stare. I gave off a dramatic sigh, nodding and pouting still, "You better save me. I have Herbology next, and I'm not being kept from that amazing class. Not as amazing as Care of Magical Creatures... But still!" I pouted, then smiled, waving him off as I walked in- another blush crawling up my features as Lockhart mentioned my tardiness; sending the stares of the entire class on me, and a few snickers.

Walking over to the seat he assigned me, I sat next to Cormac with slight reluctance. As most of what I've heard of him was that he was vile, I was a bit unsure. But no matter; being impolite would make me further unliked.... Yay, rhymes, anyone?

"Hi."

My attention was immediately directed to the boy beside me- the cocky arse smile firm on his lips; making the corner of mine twitch. Remembering my resolve; I offered up the most convincing smile I could, nodding to him, "Hello, Cormac," I spoke; "Fancy seeing you here."

I offered another small smile to him, figuring that, though I've heard dreadful things on his account, I shouldn't judge, right?

Right.

"I saw you, earlier, at the try outs," I murmured, my glance going towards Lockhart, who was drowning on about how he defeated a troll without anything but the stupify curse; then suddenly went to the topic of how amazing his smile was. All of this let a small groan fall through my lips; rubbing my temples in annoyance before turning my attention to Cormac, "Someone mentioned you were going to try for Keeper. Why didn't you?"

------------------------

"Indeed they are," Fred laughed, nodding; then bit his lip at the mention of points being taken away, making him let out a sigh, "Probably not, knowing Snape. Bet he'll take a thousand from us, though," Fred let out a small laugh, shrugging, "Ah well. Hermione will get those caught up in two days flat, I bet you. That know-it-all," he joked; squeezing her hand in response when she squeezed his; the rest of the walk continuing in silence; him trying to keep from blushing at the fact of them holding hands; as well as wishing he wasn't so nervous about this.

The walk to the classroom was too short; and the reality of the twenty points being taken from him made him flinch, offering a weak, jokester smile as he took a seat at his usual table- reluctant to leave Alexandria to Marcus, but whispered that he would save her from the arse after class with a small laugh; but glared at Marcus before he took a seat, waiting for his brother.

"Good," Marcus nodded in approval; returning the glare to Fred, "I'm willing to allow that, as long as it's just to make sure your health is well," he spoke, then looked at her, offering a smirk, "So, the line up for this year, it's bloody wicked, ay?" he spoke, cocky, obviously; Snape going over a quick review extended from the previous day about the potions they learned, and should keep in mind, from the classes third year.

"So, Jolie," Marcus started, watching without interested as Snape wrote on the board, "Hogsmeade this weekend. We should ditch and hang. You know, in the common room... Just you and I..." he gave off another smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 am

Cormac was taken off guard when Mari mentioned he'd be trying out for keeper, he was glad to know that at least she knew who he was and what he did or did not do, which made him feel even more cocky.
"I didn't try out because Wood is captain and he never misses a single match, he's keeper ya know so I figured I should leave it for the pro until he leaves hogwarts in two years, then I can try out and impress everyone with my awesome Quidditch skills." He flashed her a smile. "I see you have a broom." He said pointing at Alex's old broom which was laying on the floor. "How come you didn't try out for your team?"

------------------------------------------
"We're going to kick butt this year." I smiled at Marcus, but that smile quickly disappeared when he mentioned he and I ditching the Hogsmeade trip, probably to snog with me or something which was kind of freaking me out, I shook my head and I began to copy some things Snape had written on the blackboard. "I can't, it's Mari's first Hogsmeade weekend and I want to be there with her, a first trip must be spent with friends, you know, just like I spent my first weekend with you. Remember?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:24 am

I nodded; listening to him speak, letting out a small smile and laugh at his cockyness, amused. "Good point. Guess you'll have to win the hearts of everyone after Wood leaves then, ay?" I joked, shaking my head- suddenly startled when he mentioned the broom, making me glare at the contraption.

"It's a devil contraption, I say. Nearly died!" I dramatized, then offered a weak smile, "I wouldn't be Quidditch material anyways. I have no upper-body strength for Beater, and I'd probably end up falling off the damned broom for Keeper or Chaser, and as for Seeker... Fast on my feet; but not in the air" I laughed sheepishly, "No. Creatures are more my speed," I nodded thoughtfully, a dreamy smile crossing my features, "Dragons, Centaurs, Hippogriffs... Yeah. Much more my speed."

I then shrugged, "Nothing against the game or the players. But I could never play myself," I finished.

-----------------------------------

Marcus's face fell at the decline, causing a dramatic sigh to escape his lips, "Fine, fine. I'll let you go, I suppose," he murmured, obviously not happy with this fact. "But you have to join me at one point during it, then," he added on, a smirk crawling over his lips, "Perhaps Butterbeer... Or maybe the Shrieking Shack," his smirk widened before shaking his head, looking at her in a serious manner, "You're making up for ditching for that girl, though, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:42 am

"I would never think you had something against the game or the players, seeing as most of your friends play Quidditch. That weird girl you hang out with a lot with the pink and purple hair seems to be a fair beater, no denying the twins are good and Harry is pretty brilliant." He said and looked at the professor. "I have to win the hearts of Gryffindor, but there's only one girl I'm interested in winning her heart." He sighed. "She's amazing, you know? Very smart from what I've heard." He then smiled at Mari. "You and George seem to get along quite well, huh?" He said with a bit of disappointment in his voice, trying to hide it from Mari but not quite succeeding as much as he would have liked. He hoped she didn't pay much attention to detail. "You guys together or what?"

"Pop quiz!" Lockhart chimed happily, the boys groaned and the girls were very eager. Papers were handed to every student. "Answer the questions on the blackboard, everything I said today will come in handy for this so you better have payed attention.

"We're screwed." Cormac said with a bit of frustration.
-------------------------------------
I blushed when he mentioned the Shrieking Shack, not because I liked it, but because it honestly freaked me out to be alone with him, I never knew if he was capable of trying something with me and I couldn't handle the thought. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.
"Don't worry, we can go to Hogsmeade some other weekend all alone, k?" I said to him before a book slammed on a desk, causing me to look at Snape.

"Flint, Jolie, don't make me take points away from my own house." He glared.

"Sorry professor." I said and lowered my head, once he turned around I looked at Marcus again. "Thanks for letting me join the team, by the way."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am

I nodded thoughtfully; smiling when he spoke of Andri and the twins, and Harry, of course, "Good point," I laughed lightly, "They're brilliant, they really are. However, they have a bloody habit of terrifying me, as you probably saw from the show George and Andri pulled off with the brooms when we were leaving the pitch," I spoke, glaring at the desk, then nodded thoughtfully as he spoke. You know, he didn't seem like that much of a bad guy, thinking on it. "Well, I wish you luck," I grinned, placing my hand on his shoulder in an encouraging way before moving it back to my lap, "You know, with that girl. Play your cards right..." I trailed off.

Blinking at his question about if George and I were together; I couldn't conceal the blush that formed on my cheeks, offering up a weak smile, "Nah. We're not together," I spoke, "And if I did have feelings for him, like that," I started, averting my attention to the desk, "He's already rejected me, anyways. Besides, I'm sibling-zoned with him," I let out a weak laugh; then gave off a dramatic sigh.

"Pop quiz!"

My attention was directed up at the voice, making my lip twitch as the papers where handed to us; then again as he proceeded to state where the questions were; and that it wouldn't be easy, if you hadn't been paying attention- I then let out a small laugh at Cormac's statement. "No, no we're not," I spoke; immediately studying the board and then looking down; writing down all the answers in a quick way, "I'm Ravenclaw, remember? I eat books," I grinned, joking, "All the answers are in his book. And as boring as it was, I still remember it, as a Ravie should. So no, we're not screwed," I added on; moving the now finished pop quiz over so that the boy beside me could see the answers, without anyone noticing, "If it wasn't for the fact of Lockhart, and the fact that I was talking, too, I wouldn't be doing this, I hope you realize."

--------------------------------

The proposal sent a wide, cocky smirk across Flint's lips, nodding in an approving manner, "Good!" he responded; not even flinching when Snape scolded them for talking, murmuring a 'sorry' before shrugging to Jolie, smirking still, "How could I refuse?" he spoke, "Not only are you the best that auditioned, you're my girl. Of course I'd've said yes," he whispered; trying to be a little more silent, so as to not get caught by Snape again.

After a few minutes of sudden silence, though, he let out a defeated sigh, "I'm... Uh... Er... I'm... Sorry, you know, for yesterday," he murmured; "I didn't mean to go batshit, I hope you realize... I just... I don't enjoy... You being near anyone else, I guess," he added on; trying to be nice, but this apologizing thing obviously being very, VERY difficult for him.

After a second, he tilted his head slightly, sending her a smile- though still slightly smirkish- her way, "I hope you'll forgive me. I really don't like it when you're angered at me," he added on, "If it'll help... I'll buy you some candies. Or a dress, even. I don't see how much help a dress would do; as you're already gorgeous, you don't need fancy clothes to prove it," he flirted, "But if it'd help you forgive me..." he trailed off.

"Besides," he added on, "If we're on the same team together now, we need to get along, don't we? I mean, teamwork, of course. And with the way Gryffindor creamed us last year, we're going to need it, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next