Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

A Malfoy :: DTAC Short Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

A Malfoy :: DTAC Short Story Empty
PostSubject: A Malfoy :: DTAC Short Story   A Malfoy :: DTAC Short Story EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:06 pm

A Malfoy :: DTAC Short Story Spoileralert

It was a cold and gloomy night at the Malfoy Manor. It was pouring and thundering out, the perfect setting for a Death Eater meeting. I looked across from me on the table at Lucius.
”We need to talk.”

My voice in his head made him jump in his seat, he looked at me and took a deep breath before nodding and standing.
“Excuse me a moment,” he said as he pushed his seat back and made his way out of the room.

I stood up as well, Antonin looked up at me.

“Where are you going?” He whispered.

“There’s something I need to discuss with Malfoy.”

I followed Lucius.

We stepped into his den and he closed the door behind him before cupping my face and placing a soft kiss upon my lips.
“Is everything alright?”

I placed my hands gently atop of his.
“Lucius, we’ve made a big mistake,” I pressed my forehead against his and lowered his hands to my abdomen, “I’m pregnant…” I took a deep breath, “and I’m certain it’s yours.”

I could feel his mood change, he was nervous.
“How are you so sure?” He looked into my eyes, to make sure I was telling the truth.

“You can feel it just as much as I do,” I tried not to cry, “you can feel the connection within me.”

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.
“I will do everything in my power to take care of our child.”

The door opened, we both looked over to see Antonin standing there.
Our child?” He ran over to us, “that is my wife, Lucius!” Dolohov shouted, “she belongs to me!” He began to pull his wand out.

“Expeliarmus!” I was too quick for him, his wand was sent back a few feet away from him, I kept mine aimed at him, “it might have escaped your notice, Antonin, but I belong to no one,” I snarled, “I only agreed to this marriage to ensure my survival.”

“That may be so,” he stepped towards me, “but regardless of why you are still my wife,” he gripped my arm, his fingers digging into it, “and I am still your husband!”

“What’s with all the shouting?” Narcissa ran in and stood at the doorway, “we’re not alone, you know.”

“Sorry,” Lucius cleared his throat, “we’ll be there soon.”

“Actually,” Antonin walked over to her, “it just so happens you came at the opportune moment, Narcissa, I feel you have a right to know as much as us,” he looked at Lucius, “go on, tell her.”

“Tell me what?” Narcissa’s eyes were full of fear as she stared at her husband, “what’s happened?”

Lucius looked down and took a deep breath.
“I…”

“I’m pregnant,” the three of them looked at me, I could feel Narcissa had already made the connection. I took a deep breath and attempted to shift the energy in the room.

She looked at Lucius once more.
“You didn’t.”

He bit the inside of his cheek.
“I did,” he looked her in the eyes, “it’s mine.”

For a moment it had seemed as though Narcissa had forgotten how to breathe, she stood still and her face grew red with anger; the grip on her wand tightened, as did her jaw. She then turned to face me, it was then she drew a deep breath before looking into my eyes.
“I agree to give you asylum in my home, and this is how you repay my family?” She pointed her wand at me.

I smirked and remained still.
“What are you going to do with that, Narcissa? You going to kill me?” I chuckled, “go ahead then, let’s see how long it’ll take the Dark Lord to kill you in return.”

“How dare you talk to me like that?!” She shouted at me.

Lucius stood in front of her with her hands raised.
“Why don’t we all just calm down?” He placed his hands on Narcissa’s arms, “we can’t draw attention to ourselves, the Dark Lord will be here any moment.”

“That’s another thing,” Antonin’s brow furrowed, “the Dark Lord wanted that child to be mine! How are we going to explain this?”

“He said he wanted a pureblood,” I rolled my eyes, “who the father is holds no meaning to him.”

“Well I’m glad you’re feeling confident about yourself,” he spoke through gritted teeth.

“Regardless…” Narcissa shook her husband off, “no one must know… I will not have my family’s reputation stained by this child you carry.” She looked into Lucius’ eyes, “promise me, no one will know. Promise me you won’t acknowledge it as your own.”

“Narcissa, I--”

“Promise me!” Tears pooled in her eyes.

Lucius took a deep breath and closed his eyes before nodding.
“I promise.”

I looked away from them, and out the window as rain lashed against the glass. Though I knew I had no claim over Lucius, the agreement still cut deep, opening yet another wound. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.
“Now that we’ve settled that, I believe it’s best we go to the meeting hall before the Dark Lord’s arrival.”

I started making my way out of the room when Dolohov held on to my arm once more, whispering menacingly into my ear.
“This isn’t over between us.”

“Shove off, Antonin,” I shook him off me and fixed my robe before making my way to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

A Malfoy :: DTAC Short Story
Page 1 of 1