Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Summer Time :: DTAC 2020 Short Story Repost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Summer Time :: DTAC 2020 Short Story Repost Empty
PostSubject: Summer Time :: DTAC 2020 Short Story Repost   Summer Time :: DTAC 2020 Short Story Repost EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:21 am

"Sissy?" Elizabeth said standing at the door frame of Anastasia's room. "Where are you going?" Anastasia was busy levitating things from her drawers into her suitcase, she looked at her sister and accidentally threw a bra out the window. "Uhm, you might wanna get that."

"Oops!" Anastasia ran over to the window and levitated her bra back, she once again looked at her sister. "I'm going on a vacation."

"Alone?" Elizabeth raised an eyebrow, "you haven't even been home a week from graduation. Also, how come I haven't foreseen any of this?"

"I blocked myself from your third eye," Anastasia winked, "as well as mum and dad, until today."

"You still haven't answered me," Elizabeth crossed her arms.

"Bulgaria."

"What are you going to Bulgaria for?" This all seemed so odd to Elizabeth, she sat at the corner of the bed.

"Black sand beaches, wonderful museums, hot men, take your pick dear sister!" Anastasia giggled as she closed her suitcase. "I'm 17 now, which means I can finally do as I please, don't tell me you won't do the same when you're older."

"Well I've never really thought about it, I figured I would just look for a job once I graduate..." Elizabeth's brow furrowed.

"Life is too short to waste," Anastasia ruffled Elizabeth's hair, "come on let's go downstairs so mom and dad can freak out."

Elizabeth laughed.
"Okay!"

Anastasia levitated her suitcase and walked down the stairs with her sister over to the den where Cassie and Elya took their tea.
"Welp, I'm off!" She announced.

Cassie looked at her oldest daughter and spit out her tea.
"Off where?" She asked surprised.

"Bulgaria."

"What?!" Elya put his cup down and stood up, hands to his waist, "with what permission, young lady?"

"My own," Anastasia scrunched her face up, as if stating that was obvious.

"Did you know about this?!" Elya looked at Cassie.

"No, I didn't..." She stood up as well. "Exactly how do you plan to get to Bulgaria? You can't fly your broom all the way there, the muggles will see."

"Chill, mom, I have a plane ticket," Anastasia rolled her eyes.

"The muggle way!?" Elya rubbed his forehead.

"Yeah I wanna have the whole vacation experience," she shrugged.

"Calm down, Elya," Cassie said rubbing his arm.

"Either that or risk getting fined by the Ministry," Anastasia was growing impatient, "anyways, my flight is in two hours! Bye!" She said and walked out the door before her parents could ask any questions.

Cassie stared at the spot where her daughter stood and sighed.
"She's gonna end up marrying a Bulgarian..."

Anastasia walked outside and immediately the Knight Bus drove to her, she got on and pet the shrunken head.

"Oi, don't touch the merchandise!" It said in its heavy Jamaican accent. "Where to?"

"London City Airport, please." She smiled and sat down on one of the beds.

"London City, Ernie!" He laughed.

And off they were, speeding past everything in their magical bus until they got to the airport. Anastasia scratched the shrunken head's chin and paid Ernie 5 galleons. She went in, got her ticket, checked her luggage and got on the plane, then 3 hours later she landed in Bulgaria. She looked around for a moment and saw a family go through a wall, she smirked and did the same.

There they reached the wizard currency exchange, she traded all of her galleons for Bulgarian levs, and she was out. She got her luggage and walked outside, hailed a cab and reached the black sand beach. She looked around and saw what appeared to be a nice hotel, she checked in, changed into her bathing suit and walked out to the beach.

She looked at all the muggles, most of them sun bathing, some swimming, but the ones that got her attention were the ones surfing. She observed them as the navigated the waves and was fascinated. She looked around and saw a station where they sold all kinds of beach things: beach balls, snorkeling masks, flippers and surf boards, so she marched down there and realizing she didn't know any Bulgarian and just pointed at one of the surf boards. The vendor kept staring into her eyes, clearly never have seen indigo eyes before, she put on her sunglasses and handed him the money, he gave Anastasia a surf board and off she went to the ocean.

Anastasia observed the surfers for a few mote minutes before dropping the board in the water and swimming away from the shore, just then a huge wave came towards her and she swam the other way just like she had seen the surfers do. Once her board was on the wave she stood up, legs trembling, and laughed as she successfully surfed; that is until the wave began to roll and she got trapped in the tube. She lost her balance and slammed into the water, her body rolling all over the place.

She struggled to swim back to the surface and she couldn't hold her breath for much longer, she felt her lungs burn and just as she gasped taking some water into her lungs she felt a force pull her out of the water, and then everything went black.

She woke up on the sand coughing up the water, a crowd surrounded her, one man held the back of her neck up, Anastasia guessed he gave her CPR.

"Dobre li si?" He said, brushing her hair off her face, he stared into her eyes and for a moment he was stunned.

Anastasia looked at him for a few seconds, her first thought was that he was very handsome, her second thought was that this man's lips had touched hers, and the third one was what did he say?
"I, uhm... I don't speak Bulgarian."

The man smiled.
"Brittish?" She nodded, "are you okay?" He asked in his heavy Bulgarian accent.

"Never better," Anastasia smiled.

"Tya e nared," he said and everyone slowly left.

"What did you tell them?"

"That you're okay," he smiled helping her up. "My name is Vincent," he took her hand and kissed it, "what is yours?"

Anastasia blushed deep and gave a small giggle.
"Anastasia."

"Pleasure meeting you," Vincent flashed a handsome smile.

"Likewise, I just wish it would have been under different circumstances," Anastasia bit her lip and looked down.

"I believe it was the perfect circumstance, Anastasia," he put a hand on her shoulder and she smiled at him, "but I saved your life, I believe you owe me."

"Oh," Anastasia laughed, "and how shall I repay you?"

"Let me take you out," he winked, "can't let such a beautiful woman leave my life so soon."

Anastasia smiled and nodded.
"I'm in that hotel," she pointed at the building, "room 715, pick me up later tonight?"

"Will do," he smiled and kissed her cheek before heading back to the water.

Anastasia grinned as he walked away, staring at his bottom.
"Alrighty, Anastasia, control yourself," she sighed before returning the board and going back to the hotel.

A few hours later as Anastasia got dressed she heard a loud ringing sound coming from the night stand, she turned around startled and went over to it, the sound was coming from an artifact on it. Her brow furrowed.
"Is this one of those phone things?" She gingerly picked it up and the ringing stopped, but nothing happened. She stared at it, eyebrow raised, hearing a small voice coming from it. She put it to her ear and heard someone say 'hello'. "Uhm, hello?" She replied, confused.

"Miss Alexandrov there is a man named Vincent Piper claiming he has permission to enter your room, shall I let him in?" A woman asked.

"Oh, yes, let him in." Anastasia said and put the phone back the way it was. "Fascinating."

She looked around at the mess in her room and with a flick of her wand everything began to get organized, just then the door opened and Vincent strolled in, stopping in his tracks when he saw the items moving on their own. Anastasia turned around and gasped, flicking her wand behind her back and everything fell. Her heart raced, she could see the howler being sent from the ministry and on its way to her. How did she not see him coming?

"Is that a wand you're hiding behind your back?" Vincent chuckled.

"A wand? Of course not!" Anastasia began to panic, "why would I have a wand?"

Vincent reached into his pocket and pulled out his own wand, grinning.
"I'm a wizard."

Anastasia gave a sigh of relief and clutched her chest.
"Here I was thinking the Ministry would come after me for performing magic in front of a muggle."

Vincent laughed.
"I'm guessing you went to Hogwarts."

"I did," Anastasia smiled, "Slytherin house. Where did you go?"

"Drumstrang."

"Ah yes, the meat head school." Anastasia teased.

"Woah, easy there," Vincent chuckled, "my only meat head is--"

"Oh my God no," Anastasia laughed, "I get the picture."

"Good," he grinned and walked over to me, he zipped my dress up, which I had forgotten to do and took my hand.  "Shall we?"

"We shall," Anasasia smiled and off they went.

He took her to the hotel's dining club outside, she looked at the sky and saw all the stars she wasn't able to see back home, she smiled and looked at Vincent whom pulled her to the dance floor. He started off slow but Anastasia was quick to pick on the beat and led him in the dance, showing off.

"You're a much better dancer than you are a surfer," he said loudly trying to go over the music.

"It was my first time on the waves!" Anastasia rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Ah, that explains it," She dipped her and winked before leading her.

They danced for hours until their feet hurt, never removing their eyes from each other. They decided they needed a break and headed over to the bar, where they drank and talked about nothing and everything.

"So are you a pureblood?" Vincent asked, few drinks in his system.

"That's a very personal question to ask," Anastasia said before taking a swig of her 5th goblet of fire whiskey. "But if you must know, I'm a pureblood. How about you?"

"Pureblood as well," he grinned, "good to know."

"Why?"

"Well we obviously have great chemistry, want to know what I'm dealing with."

Anastasia laughed and shook her head.
"Listen, mister, I'm on this date with you because you saved my life, it ain't like we'll ever see each other again."

Vincent raised an eyebrow.
"Oh really? You see, I don't think that's how things will go down."

"How will they go down, Mr. Piper?" Anastasia was starting to feel the alcohol.

Vincent got closer and put a finger under her chin, looking into her eyes.
"I'm going to visit you every day until you leave, I'll take you out everywhere in Bulgaria, show you everything I have to offer. You are a gorgeous and unique woman unlike any one I have seen before, and I want to be with you for as long as I can."

Anastasia stared into his eyes and to his lips.
"What if I leave tomorrow?" She said in a low voice.

"I don't think you will." Vincent leaned in and kissed her lips, and she kissed him back. Slowly and passionately.

Anastasia gave into it, not sure if it was the fire whiskey or her own will, but at the moment she didn't care. She got closer to him and he held her to him, deepening the kiss. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes before taking his hand and leading him back to her room.

They continued to kiss as he unzipped her dress and she unbuttoned his shirt, and they continued to undress. Vincent lay her on the bed and began to kiss her entire body before spreading her legs, ready to put himself in her.

"Wait," she breathed and he stopped, bending down to kiss her and look into her eyes.

"Yes?" He whispered onto her lips.

"I..." Anastasia gulped, "I've never done this before."

"You are a virgin?" He was surprised, she nodded. "How old are you, Anastasia?"

"Seventeen," she slurred.

Vincent kissed her lips, then her cheek and whispered in her ear.
"Do you want me to stop?"

Anastasia thought for a moment and shook her head.
"Just... take it slow."

He smiled and kissed her neck before gently stripping her of her innocence.

The morning after Anastasia woke up and stretched, she turned around and nearly shrieked when she saw Vincent on her bed, still sleeping. She wrapped the blanket around herself and looked around the room, not knowing what to do with herself. She hadn't expected him to stay the night, she was expecting him to sneak away as soon as she dozed off. But he was still there, and waking up.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he said as he stretched.

"Why are you still here?" Anastasia quipped.

Vincent's brow furrowed and he scratched his head.
"After such a nice night you expect me to just leave you here?" He got up, still naked and walked over to his clothes. "That is not what gentlemen do." He then walked over to Anastasia and kissed her lips. "Unless you want me to leave, then the gentleman thing to do would be to oblige."

She looked into his eyes and shook her head.
"I don't want you to leave."

"Good," he smiled, "now how about we get dressed and go get breakfast, hm?"

Anastasia smiled back and nodded.
"Sounds like a plan."

And so they continued to see each other, Vincent kept his promise of showing her all of Bulgaria. They stayed there traveling together for 6 months, not long later they made their relationship official and they returned to London together. Then after a month they got married and traveled the world together for 8 years until they had to settle down, for they were about to embark on their greatest adventure yet: parenthood.

And the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

Summer Time :: DTAC 2020 Short Story Repost
Page 1 of 1