Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 am

Lee smiled lightly to himself as he held her, as she messed with his dreadlocks. It felt nice, just to hold her. It felt really nice. He sighed lightly. It hurt, he had a rapidly forming crush on this woman, but he couldn't do anything about it. Not only did she stand more of a chance with Fred- he wouldn't do something like that to his best friend.

Not when she so clearly returns Fred's feelings.

He'd just have to live as friends.

So, smiling, he looked at her as she pulled away from the hug, "We'll see," he spoke, wiping the tears she had missed from her cheeks with his thumb, "Thank you for agreeing with it," he added. Then he sighed when she spoke her next question.

"Honestly, Alexandria," he spoke, looked at her in the eyes, "I think he'd give the world for you," he spoke. "Ask him to jump, he'll ask how high," he smiled weakly, "I don't think you should give up on him. And I know you want him to make the first move- but as long as you're with Marcus, it'll be all the more difficult for him to," he stated, before sighing.

He then smiled kindly at her, "What do you say we go back in the castle? Ask George how Maria's doing, or see if we can find Fred, and plan some awesomely rad prank. What'd you say?"

----------------------

I bit my lip as she magically binded my gut, giving a sigh of relief when I was laying again- however, it was more of a half-sitting up half-laying down thing, since she rose up the bed a bit. I then looked at George, "Why're you apologizing? I've had worse," I laughed weakly. "Psh. If anything, you should be rejoicing that I'm not dead yet," I joked, laughing lightly, "I mean, come on. It's just a broken rib. Pish posh. Dilly dally shilly shally," I joked, smiling.

I then looked at Pomfrey, my hand moving to George's again- having let go when I was taking off my shirt. Which felt nice to stay off. I hated shirts sometimes. But on that same account, I hated bras. But I wasn't a man. Thus, I had to wear one. Damn.

At least I get to wear geeky ones.

"Compared to my mothers cooking, it's probably a gourmet recipe," I told her, smiling once she found the bottle and taking it with my free hand- but doing as she told, gulping it down in one dose, making myself swallow it- scrunching my nose up. "It tastes like salted honey with soy sauce," I decided on, then grinned dorkily at the expressions they gave me, "Still better than mums cooking," I laughed.

"If I have to stay here overnight, can I kidnap him so I won't be alone and lonesome?" I questioned her, nodding to George, "It would be awesomefuls if I could get my sketchbook, too. That would be bloody brilliant," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 am

I nodded and smiled at Lee, who was even nice enough to help me with my silly tears. I stood up and helped him off the ground before lacing my arm with his.
"To Hogwarts!" I exclaimed dramatically, causing me to laugh at myself. I could feel myself slowly coming back to normal, all thanks to this awesome guy. I felt silly, and since silly is as silly does, I decided skipping with Lee to the castle would have been more than apropriate.

-----------------------------------------------
"Whatever you want, just don't be suprised with the people that come in here." Pomfrey said, mostly referring to the petrifications. She smiled at the two before heading back to her office.

George ran a hand through Maria's hair and smiled.
"I'll see if Cho can get me inside the common room, then you can have me all night, right by your side." He smiled before letting go of her hand, darting towards the Ravenclaw common room.

-----------------------------------
I could feel Marcus's gaze burning the back of my head, ever since my talk with Lee I'd been sitting at the Gryffindor table. Sure I avoided Maria, but everything else almost seemed to be coming back to normal. I was eating again, I was sitting with my friends, and I hadn't cried in a few days. Everything felt good.

I rested my head on Fred's shoulder as I chewed my food, loving being next to him, enjoying myself for the first time in a while.

"You're gonna ger chubby, Alex." George joked, to which I responded by sticking out my tongue and taking a huge bite off my waffles in front of him, causing him to laugh.

"This is bloody wonderful." I said as I touched the small pooch in my stomach, a pooch I hadn't felt since like... forever. I'd even forgotten how good eating was without my friends, I felt like I deserved to stuff my face as much as I wanted at the moment.

"Chubby or not, I'm just glad her cheeks are filling up a bit." Lee said with a smile, which I returned.

Randomly I recieved a stack of yellow papers, I took one with an eyebrow raised and passed the rest of them to Fred.

'Night of the living students' it said at the top, I chuckled as I continued to read. 'Come join us in the Hufflepuff common room for a night of partying and fun. Games, music, food and more! Be there at 8pm, make sure you don't roam the halls alone!'

I looked at the picture in the middle of the flyer, about 20 Huffies waving and smiling.

I rolled my eyes, they were probably doing this for attention. But still, partying could take the minds of the rest of the students away from the dark things happening at the castle.

Imposant looked at the flyer for a few seconds before snatching it away from me and moving his paws around the moving picture. It made me giggle.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Freddie-o?" George grinned at his brother.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 am

Fred grinned dorkily when she rested her head on his shoulder. He felt better. A lot better. They were slowly bringing Alexandria back to their side- slowly, but surely. He felt kind of bad, because Maria hadn't been sitting with them, as she told George she didn't want to cause anymore unnecessary drama, until she was cured of her 'Marcusism', as she put it. But he was happy. At this rate, he could win her over, piece of cake.

"I completely agree," Fred nodded to Lee, smiling, "We don't want our Alexandria getting sick. So you must eat! Eat! Like your life depends on nutrition!" he joked, "Because in all reality, it actually does," he then laughed slightly- but his gaze went to the papers that were plopped up on the table- taking one and passing it down to the Gryffindors beside him- then grinning widely at his brother after he looked at it. "Ohhh yeah," he agreed, smirking widely.

-

I felt like I was going to cry. After all this preventing, I still felt like this relationship was turning into a mirror image of my parents.

But I simply turned my back on him and walked into the Great Hall. I mean, I can't exactly walk to my common room alone, and we got into this whole argument in the first place because I decided I wanted to sit with my original group.

I've been avoiding Alexandria because I don't want make things more tense until the amazing Halloween plan occurs, but it's already more than halfway through the first week of October, and I missed them to much. So I told Cormac this.

He didn't like that.

I bit my lip as I walked over to where they were at, stopping in hesitance for a moment- noting Fred catching my eye- noting him looking over my, what I sure looked stressed and pale, appearance before nodding, to which I moved forward- plopping down beside George and putting my arms on the table, my face buried in them, as if to hide- aware of the gazes at me, and then sure they went past me when Cormac came in, alone, probably looking peeved as hell.

But I don't care. I was too.

"Uh... Maria? Are you okay?" I heard Fred's voice question, to which I merely groaned in response.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 am

My body tensed as I watched Maria walk over to us, and I jumped slightly when Fred spoke. I was so focused on Maria that I forgot where I was for a moment. I debated wether I should talk to her or just keep quiet. And by the way she looked I thought it was best if I just sat there looking pretty.

George put a hand on Maria's shoulder and glared at Cormac as he walked in. Surely this was Cormac's doing and it pissed George off to no end. But he had to focus on the girl, not the douche.
"What happened, Maria?" He asked quietly, gently rubbing her shoulder. "What did he do this time?"

I bit my lower lip, I wasn't the centre of attention here, I'd gotten so used to all eyes being on me. I had forgotten that Maria had taken my place, I wasn't their focus anymore. It was all about her.

Lee looked at me and gave me a smile, which I returned. I had to get used to things being back the way they were. I still had the adoration of everyone else, even though they thought it was odd for me to be with my old group again, that was something.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 am

I flinched when I felt George touch my shoulder.

Fuck. All this thinking of my parents has got me freaked out.

Relax, Maria. It's George. He's not going to hurt you or anything. He's not the one reenacting scenerios of your home life.

I sighed and made myself calm down under his touch, smiling lightly to myself as he comforted be. But frowning firmly when he questioned me; raising up slightly, enough that I wouldn't be muffling nonsense, but not as much so they could see my face. Or you know, whatever tears decided to escape.

"Does it matter?" I murmured, before shaking my head, cautiously turning my head to smile at him, "I'm f-fine. Really. Don't focus on me," I shrugged, then looked down again, "But if I st-start becoming a liar, slut, drug-abuser or if I even think about touching alcohol, please send me to the middle of the o-ocean and have me shot, repeatedly, so I won't get married, have kids and then decide I hate them and run off to snog some dick-faced h-homewrecking bastard. Or you know, go ahead and do that so I won't risk it, kay? Kay. Thank you. St-Stoner out. Please proceed on with what you were doing before this droid appeared after the beep. Beeeeeeeeeep." I rambled, carefully making sure my voice didn't crack, cursing myself for the parts where I failed, then I proceeded to bury my face in my arms again, committing myself to stay silent from this point on. I could sense that I was already making things tense; that I was irritating Alexandria. And I didn't want that to happen.

Fred simply bit his lip. He knew that he'd have to leave the girl to his brother. He also noticed that his brother has been significantly more... Nosy towards her. Ever since Cho spoke to him, he's been more rude towards Cormac. He needed to remember to ask about that. But instead, he turned his attention to Andri, to make her slightly less awkward, he put his arm around her shoulder.

"So," he started off in a hushed tone of voice, "Speaking of oceans. Have you heard from Zara lately?" he questioned the girl, "I mean, since she sent you Imposant," he smiled, "After all, if I was her, I'd want to know what my adorable little kitty was doing with my awesome older sister, yeah?" he questioned her.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:21 am

George glared at Cormac again, he must have done something incredibly stupid to make Maria cry. He wished he could just walk over to the guy and punch him in his still swelleed lips. Alex had punched him good.

He kissed the top of her head and sighed, maybe it was best to keep asking her when they were alone. His hand never stopped massaging her shoulder. He decided to change the topic.
"How does your rib feel?" He asked, though he was possitive her body was back to normal, Skele-gro was a powerful potion.

I bit my lower lip at the mention of her bruise, the bruise I gave her and sighed. If we ever spoke again I had to remind myself to apologize deeply. My attention was changed to Fred when he mentioned my little sister and I smiled.
"Yeah, she owled me about two days ago. She told me that she ordered Imposant to follow me everywhere, which would explain why he's being so overprotective of me." I looked down at him just to see his big round eyes staring back, he meowed and went back to the flyer. "Told me she's going to send a box full of his bowties so he doesn't feel homesick, he's a very fashionable cat." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Fred smiled to himself when he saw Alexandria smile, he laughed lightly, moving his hand down to pet the kitten currently playing with the flyer, smiling when he felt Imposant pur underneath his touch. "Very fashionable indeed," he smiled, "Well, I should be thanking him. You've noticeably been feeling a whole lot better since Mister Imposant popped about," he nodded to himself, then looked back at Alexandria.

"Now all we need to do is completely rid you of the Marcusism you've been infected with and then you'll be the perfect Alexandria Soleil Jolie that we've all come to know and love," he winked at her, laughing at how badly me must've said her full name. He's never been great with French pronounciations. "But until then," he spoke, "This'll have to do."

I relaxed even more when George kissed the top of my head, smiling lightly to myself, sighing when he questioned me further, wiping my eyes and raising up, at least, more than I did before, "Aside from a blackish-blueish proof-of-Maria's-stupidity, it's like it was never there. Nah. I'm fine. Let's just hope that I don't get sent to Pomfrey again, otherwise I would have to be like: my luck, Argghhh!" I joked lightly, then sighed, shaking my head.

"Let's not focus on me though, okay?" I spoke, wiping my eyes and smiling over at him, "There's still like, three others at this table. Well, there's technically like, a billion people at this table. But anyways. Focus on those three, they matter more," I grinned, before standing up, "I'm not really hungry. I think I'm just going to see if I can walk to class with Cho or someone. See you guys," I shrugged and sighed, moving to walk towards the Ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

I giggled at my name's pronounciation and shook my hear before ruffling his hair.
"Very good, but it's pronounced 'Soh-ley', not 'suleil'." He smiled at him and sighed, looking down at Imposant. "I try, but it's just that he gets into my mind so easily, like he knows what I'm thinking about and he knows what makes me angry and act out."

I looked at Maria as she spoke and frowned, it wasn't Maria's stupidity, it was mine. I let an image take over me, I let Marcus get into my head, I'd become someone else entirely. I mean, I was dressing in darker clothes, my makeup was darker too. I dressed provocative to get attention and make Marcus's ego grow. I'd become violent when I wouldn't have even hurt a nargle before being in a relationship with that guy. I'd basically become the typical Slytherin stereotype, I'd become what Fred had said that pissed me off so much.

I wiped a tear that escaped my eyes abd looked down at Imposant, who stopped playing with the flyer long enough to rub his head against my cheek.

Maria stood up and told George she'd walk with Cho to class and I sighed. Shaking my head I looked at her before clearing my throat.
"She's not pureblood." I said, everyone turned to look at me, suprised I'd even say a word to her. "You'd be safer walking with George.

Imposant meowed at Maria, as if to tell her I was right.

George looked at Alex with raised eyebrows and then looked at Maria. Aside from it being true, why didn't she say Maria would be safer with Cormac? Was she trying to get him be alone with Maria? He stood up and nodded.
"I think Alexandria's right. I don't like to brag about it, but I am Pureblood, which means the monster won't come after me."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Fred pouted lightly, and laughed, "Okay, 'Soh-leh' he tried to pronounce, laughing again when he failed. "Okay. Alexandria Jolie. You no longer have a middle name," he joked, trying not to admit that he couldn't pronounce her middle name. Though he would admit it, he'd just get a kick out of it.

He then sighed, "You shouldn't let him," he murmured, "I mean, you're your own person. You have your own mind, your own will power. Why should you conform to whom he wants you to be?" he murmured- then bit his lip when Alex looked in Maria's direction, frowning when he saw a tear escape- but figuring she wouldn't want him to mention it- so he merely looked at Maria and George- about to speak when Alex spoke in his stead- his eyes going to hers in shock. She was actually talking to Maria.

I stopped my stride when I heard her speak, barely looking over my shoulder to look at her, before looking to the ground, sighing, shoving my hands in the pocket of my hoodie- no, I wasn't purposefully breaking the rules today; the uniform shirt was irritating the bandages that Pomfrey had oh-so-naggingly demanded I wear until she deems fit, for precautions, so I managed to convince them to let me wear my baggy stuff until I could get them off.

Then I would be going back to breaking the rules.

"Cho's half blood, though," I responded, turning halfway, "And the petrificator thing hasn't been attacking the half-bloods," I simply shook my head, biting my lip and looking to the ground, "I don't want to burden you guys more than I already have. I mean, we all know I tend to do that a lot, yeah?" I laughed weakly, my gaze going over to Cormac before back to the ground.

"Meh. I don't care," I murmured, taking stride again, this time towards the exit, "If you want to walk with me, whatever. Sure. Okay," I shrugged, sighing.

Fred bit his lip, "That was a bit brutal of her, wasn't it?" he murmured when she and George were out of hearing range, but he then smiled at Alexandria, "At least you guys didn't get into a fight. It's an improvement. Right, Lee?" Fred smiled at the dark-skinned boy.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm

My eyes narrowed at her as she walked away, George chasing after her.
"What a bitch." I said, ignoring Fred and Lee and I simply stood up without saying another word, I headed to the Slytherin table.

I made the effort to try to talk to her, to show her that I care about her still. And she simply shrugs it off and walks away like the ungrateful brat that she was. She didn't want to listen to me? Fine, then I wouldn't waste my breath and energy on her. She'd have me out of her life, and that was that. Or maybe not... maybe I'd change and we'd be able to get along again.

Imposant kept meowing at me as I walked, I glared at him and he stopped, but that didn't keep him from hissing at Marcus. I sat in my usual space between Marcus and Draco, took an apple and bit it violently. Pansy looked at me, wide-eyed.
"You're actually eating again?" She asked me with a frown. "You were doing so good with your diet..."

I glared at her and put the apple down.
"Diet?" I asked her. "I'm not dieting, there's no need for me to diet, I'm perfect the way I am."

"True." Crabbe and Goyle said in unison.

--------------------------------------
George ran after Maria and caught her hand. He didn't know what happened with Cormac yet, and he wasn't going to stop asking until he got the information out of her. With his thumb he caressed her hand as they walked together.
"She talked to you," he said making conversation, so he wouldn't be too straight forward with what he actually wanted to say, "at least she's making progress. She's eating and sitting with us again, we're closer to getting her away from Marcus." He bit his bottom lip and looked at the floor. "I mean, I know you're still pissed at her, I kinda am too, but I can't help but feel she did those things because of the pressure."

She didn't seem to talk much, so he just went straight to it.
"What happened with Cormac out there before you went into the Great Hall? And don't tell me to focus on other people, because... well... we're alone."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Fred groaned again when she left, ignoring his calls for her to come back. He sighed and put his face in his hands, groaning. Fucking. Beoihsoifd. Yeah, he was upset. Those were the only words that could describe his thoughts as of right now.

Marcus, however, smirked cockily when she came back over to them, his glare going to Imposant, but his arm wrapping around Alexandri's waist despite the cats hissing, "Nice to see you're back with us," he smirked, "I told you that mudblood was going to cause problems. Why haven't you just gotten rid of her yet?" he rolled his eyes.

He had to admit though, he needed to thank Maria later, all of her pissing Alexandria off was doing good for him. He frowned, however, when Alexandria spoke, "Yeah..." he distantly agreed with Crabbe and Goyle, before smirking, "Just don't eat too much. You don't want to gain too much weight," he spoke tactlessly, pulling her closer to him.

Pansy hummed lightly, "He's right," she agreed, "You are perfect the way you are... But..." she shrugged, "You know, you have an image to uphold," she winked at Alexandria.

"And you do?" Draco blurted to Pansy, who glared at him.

"I... Well... Hmph!" she crossed her arms and turned her head away from him, looking significantly pissed off.

------------------

I smiled lightly when I felt George's hand fall into mine, giving off a light sigh and turning to look at him, before back at the floor, "She may have spoke to me... But she still hates me," I murmured, sighing lightly, "And I'm not mad at her, George!" I bit my lip, my grip tightening on his grasp, "I just... I feel like I'm messing everything up. I... Should've just listened to Cormac, because now Alex's pissed," I groaned, then turned my attention to George as he spoke.

"Why are you so curious about our fights all of the sudden?" I murmured, before sighing, slipping my hand out of his and stopping stride, putting my back against a wall, leaning my head back against it and staring at the ceiling, "Simply put, I told him I wanted to sit with you guys today, and he had a fit." I answered him, then bit my lip, sliding down into a sitting position.

"It... Scared me, to be honest," I added on hesitantly, "I feel like... I feel like we're turning more and more into my parents. And... My parents were brutal to each other, George," I looked at him, "And... It just... It scares me. It really does."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm

George sighed and shook his head, Cormac was causing more trouble to the girl than he originally thought he was. He squeezed her hand and smiled at her.
"Well, for starters you're not your parents, second you guys are not married. If anything bad happens you can just dump his ass for someone who truly deserves you." Much like himself. Oh how George longed to be the man of her dreams, the one to protect her from all things negative, to take care of her every needs. "You don't have to stay with Cormac if he makes your feel uneasy, you don't deserve that."

He sighed and looked into Maria's eyes.
"I'm pretty sure the guy you told me you liked is probably heads over heels by now, maybe he's even jealous, Cormac is a loser and I don't think the guy you like would want you to be with him at the moment, or ever."

He continued to walk, his hand still glued to her's.
"I don't think you should give up on the other guy just yet."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 pm

I sighed lightly as George started talking, picking myself up from the floor and slipping my hand into his again, smiling weakly, "It's not as simple as that, George..." I murmured, "I... Want to make this work. I want to at least try, and I just..." I trailed of- but immediately, I looked up at him with wide eyes as he started speaking again.

Does he know that he's the guy? Is he... Trying to hint?

My expression fell slightly.

He's just saying that to get me to leave Cormac, I bet. He probably still has no idea it's him, or who it is. I simply sighed.

"You don't have to say things to try and get me to dump him," I smiled weakly, sighing as we started walking again. "I... I know you don't like him, George. But... I don't stand a chance with that other guy," I bit my lip, "I never have. I'm just... He can do so much better than me. I mean, look at me," I laughed weakly, "I'm the least feminine person in this school, you know, that isn't technically a guy. You've seen how often Cormac and I fight because of that. Because I should be girlier..." I sighed lightly.

"I... Don't think I can give up on the guy I'd prefer," I started off, "I don't think I could ever get over him, at least. But I don't think he's ever going to return those feelings. He sees me too much like family. And I have a reason to see that rather than be stupid like Fred or Andri," I laughed slightly. "I just... I honestly don't think anyone else in this school thinks I'm worth it, relationship wise. Will I end up with Cormac, like, permanently? No. I don't think so. But... I just... I don't know," I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 pm

George's stomach felt like it wanted to implode.
"Maria, you don't know that. You don't know what the other guy is thinking. And Cormac wants you to be girly? Fuck, Mari-Mar! The guy who deserves to be with you will love you just the way you are, not try to change you. That just comes to show that he doesn't love you as much as he says he does, and to be honest it pisses me off." He closed his eyes tight and took a deep breath. "You don't need to change for anyone, if anything he should change for you."

He frowned as he opened his eyes, realizing they'd reach the Potion's classroom. With a sigh he hugged Maria.
"Don't give up on your hopes yet." He let go of her and smiled. "I'll see you later," he kissed the top of her head and walked away, thinking that, if it was him she was crushing on, that he'd been incredibly stupid in making her believe they were just family.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 pm

I smiled weakly, hugging him back tightly, "For you, I won't," I sighed lightly, then smiled at him, "But I hope, for both our sakes, that you're right. Just don't go stalking through my room trying to figure out who he is, okay? That would be disastrous for us both," I laughed weakly, waving as he walked off, "See you," I called, before walking into class.

Holy shite. I'm the first one here.

That's new. Ah well. With a sigh, I simply walked over to one of the desks. This was going to be boring.

--------------------------------

I sighed lightly, adjusting my shirt, and vest, and most of everything else. I, unfortunately, had to attend this Huffie party.

I'm not typically one for parties. So this isn't my forte

But, Cormac fucking Mclaggen desired for his girlfriend to attend.

I was going to say no, I'm still mad at him.

But meh. What can you do?

I looked over myself in the mirror once more- I was clad in black classic converse, with a pair of modern-Korean/Japanese type shorts. Like, you know those short ones that sort of poof out on the legs, then have this like, scrunch that makes it tight at the end of them? Yeah. Like that. Then, I had on a peach-colored button up shirt, with the shoulder-portions cut off, so my shoulders were bare. So, kind of like, off-the-shoulder, and then a grey classic button-up vest that matches my shorts.

Yup, it was Maria-type dress up.

Laughing lightly at myself, I walked down out of the common room, seeing my so-called boyfriend outside of it, waiting for me. I sighed, "Ready?" I questioned him, shoving my hands into my pockets before I started walking, without waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Cormac's smile faded as he looked at his girlfriend from head to toe, everyone would be attending this party and he expected Maria to try to look her best. Here he was with a gray tuxedo jacket, blue buttoned shirt, jeans and the fanciest shoes he could find; his hair was perfectly curled. But here she was, wearing sneakers, shorts and some awful shirt and vest. But that wasn't the end of it, his upper lip twitched when his eyes set on her hair.
"Your roots are showing." He blurted out, disaprovement obvious in his voice. "Maybe you should go find a hat or something? Unless this is a new look for you, in which... it's fine I guess." He sighed and looked at his watch. "We're going to be late anyways, so you'll just have to stay dressed like that."

He took hold of her hand before she could speak and pulled her with him all the way, basically dragging her with his rushed pace. He followed the music, he'd never even been near the Hufflepuff common room. In fact, he was even doubting the common room was inside the castle until now. The music led him to a basement, there was no doubt this was it, there were yellow lights flashing about to the rhythm of the music. In his opinion, this was still better than the Slytherin Dungeons.

He guided Maria inside, moving through the sea of students who were dancing and jumping about, trying not to lose Maria in the chaos.

The common room seemed to get louder, as if cheering. He looked around and saw the Weasley twins on top of a table, holding several bottles of Firewhiskey.

"Did we deliver, or did we deliver, eh!?" George shouted holding the bottles up high, students reaching up to grab the bottles. They began to throw the bottles to the crowd and they all roared for them. This looked like it was going to be one hell of a party.

---------------------------------------------
I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed in annoyance. There was so much pressure going on this party, everyone would be there and the kind of scene that Marcus and I would make there would mark us for the rest of my years here. He made a special emphasis to wear something pretty. And I knew what pretty meant for him: short skirts, cleavage, shirts tight enough to show my bony figure which he seemed to adore rather than be concerned about.

But the truth was, I was trying to change back to my old self. Which was easier said than done. I put on my black lipstick and liner before going to my wardrobe. I looked around for something that could please both me and Marcus and I found it.

A white corset type dress, the bottom short and frilly, the top showed no cleavage at all but he'd just have to deal. The skirt was short enough. With it I put on my white, high heeled boots. My hair was light blue and wavy, with bangs reaching my eyebrows.

It wasn't my usual self, but it was a start.

Imposant looked at me, moving his tail side to side. I rolled my eyes at him and petted the top of his head.
"I'll be fine, boy. I just need you to stay here for this night, please?"

He meowed at me and purred, I smiled at him and kissed his nose.

I took my wand and went to the common room where Marcus waited for me, anxious to see what his reaction would be to my dress.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:14 am

I could feel his eyes judging my outfit, and I frowned, my gaze going to the floor, until I looked up at him, glaring, when he mentioned my roots. "I'm aware of it, Mclaggen," I bit my lip, "I need to get my hair redyed..." I murmured, then sighed lightly, standing still, "I can go change-" I was cut off when he took my hand, dragging me along, gasping lightly. His grip was unusually tight.

"Fuck, Cormac," I murmured, trying to get my hand out of his grip- but to no avail. I simply let him pulled me along, without the energy to snap at him or keep up with him.

He was still obviously pissed off at me from earlier. And apparently, what I deemed as a 'fancy Maria' outfit, that I thought he might actually like, wasn't worth it to him.

I sighed. How I wish George was right...

But how on earth could he ever feel the same way for me- since I was apparently such a terrible girlfriend.

I simply kept silent until we made it there- gulping once we did. It seemed hectic- like one of those muggle teen parties that parents tried to keep their kids from. Except this was a magic teen party- and it was bound to be a lot worse; I simply let Cormac bring me inside. However, I stopped, immediately, when I caught sight of the Weasley's. Firewhiskeys in hand.

Fuck.

"I'm going to go out of the crowd!" I shouted to Cormac, before ripping my hand from his grip, slightly painfully, rushing and shimmy-ing through the crowd, keeping on until I saw a corner quieter, and not as populated as everywhere else, immediately taking to it and sitting down in it, hugging my knees.

This was /not/ my forte. Never has been. Never will be.

And fuck, I hate alcohol. I bit my lip though, upon seeing Cormac heading my way, bottle in hand.

This night was going to suck.

---------------------

Marcus sighed as he waited for his girlfriend. Impatient. He was sure it was going to suck, compared to the parties he's been to, but he was the king of the school. He had to at least show up for a certain amount of time.

Besides, maybe he could get lucky, if tonight goes well.

Upon seeing Alexandria come down, though, he frowned. Yeah, her dress was... Pretty. Form fitting. Short. But it didn't show the wonderful cleavage he loved so much. He'd have to talk to her about that.

"Nice... Dress," he trailed, looking her up and down again. "Though, it might've been better to show some of the girls, eh?" he winked at her, before putting his hand on her lower waist, "Never mind that, though. Let's get going. We're fashionably late enough," he rolled his eyes, leading her towards where he knew the Hufflepuff common room was.

He may not associate himself with them, but he made it his job to know his way around the castle. So he knew where the hufflepuff common room was.

He just hoped this party wouldn't be as lame as he suspected.

So keeping his stride, he led her down towards the direction of it- downstairs to the basement, where the life was shown- all flaunting dancing around to ridiculously loud music- what he assumed was the Wicked Sisters. Some of the dancing, though... He smirked. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

Upon seeing the firewhiskey bottles in hand, his smirk widened. He think he could live.

"Let's have some fun, yeah, Jolie?" he called to his girlfriend, taking one of the bottles out of someones hand- who already looked like they had to much- taking a big gulp himself, then handing it to Alexandria. "Come on. Let loose."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:45 am

Cormac rolled his eyes. His girlfriend was beginning to be a nightmare; there were the things he always disliked, like her hair and her sense of 'style'. But things were getting worse, they'd been fighting a lot, she was distant with him, she didn't know how to have fun. Hopefully a little alcohol and some partying would get rid of all that.

He went to the table and snuck off with a bottle of firewhiskey to find Maria. It was kind of hard, considering how the students were jumping and moving around the place like maniacs. But once out of the frenzy, he easily spotted her. He observed her for a few seconds and scowled, before taking a swig from the bottle.

The burning sensation in this throat was enough to make his expression change, once gone he went over to his girlfriend and squatted down to her lever. He smiled at her, trying to be nice and understanding, he learned that pressuring her wasn't the best way to get her to come around.
"Here, this will make you feel more comfortable," he said holding out the bottle to her, "go on." He pressed when she didn't reach out for it, causing him to frown slightly.

George looked at the scene from on top of the table and rolled his eyes, there was that dumbass giving Maria alcohol. He was pretty sure that if she wanted it she would have gone over to her best friend to get it, not go to a corner and avoid everyone. He got down and made his way through the crowd, hoping he'd come out at the right end to those two. Thankfully he did.
"Is everything alright?" He asked loudly over the music. "You guys having fun?"

Cormac glared at George, why did he always have to be there to ruin his alone time with his girlfriend?
"We're fine, Weasley." He scowled.

"Doesn't look like fine to me." George said, crossing his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------
I took the bottle and eyed it cautiously. I sniffed the bottle and my nose burned, causing me to pull it away from me and cover my nostrils for a few seconds. This was strong stuff.

Marcus was watching me, expecting me to take a huge gulp no doubt, and I could feel a few people watching me as well. I gave a nervous chuckle before looking at the bottle once more, and with a count from one to three I took as much as I could. My throat began to burn and I felt like I was going to throw up, but Marcus just stood there watching me with a raised eyebrow and I did my best from not up chuck the thing.
"It's, uhm..." I could hardly talk until the heat subsided. "It's good." I half lied, the thing was horrible to take in but once the burning was gone it was actually nice.

He smirked at me and I knew I had his approval, I took another swig, hoping it would keep him happy.

I began to feel weird though, maybe I had swallowed too much too fast, but I felt like my head was spinning and my body was becoming lighter. It was a good feeling, I chugged some more to make it stronger. I giggled at Marcus before winking at him and handing him back the bottle so he could feel the same way I did, maybe he'd be less of a nazi.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:09 am

I shifted uncomfortable as I looked at him- I saw the scowl. I caught it immediately. I also caught him taking a drink from the bottle before walking towards me.

It may not be what I'm used to, but it was still alcohol. Still something I hated. Still something I'll always hate.

I smiled weakly when he offered the bottle to me, "I don't drink," I answered weakly. "Never had, and I... Don't think I should start now," I answered hesitantly, cautiously putting my hand on the bottle and pushing it towards him. I didn't know what this drink did to people. I didn't want to risk it. "I don't... Particularly think you should be drinking it either," I added on, tightening myself into a ball further, "I'm not going to stop you. I just... Don't like alcohol."

Immediately, my attention went to George as he came over, giving off a great sigh of relief. Knowing him, who knows roughly what's went on with my parents- he'll at least not try to pressure me into anything.

And besides, he looks sober. Maybe if he stays here... Nothing bad will happen?

"It's loud," I answered George, pushing myself off the ground- but staying kept up in my corner. "And hectic. And sweaty, and unpredictable and just uncomfortable. It's not my element," I finished, before looking at the two. I could sense an argument coming on. Fuck.

"You're not drinking?" I quickly changed to topic, trying to keep the focus away from each other, or me, "I figure you, of all people, would, considering you and Fred are the ones that brought the... Firewhiskey here!"

------------------------

Marcus smirked as he watched his girlfriend drink, his hand moving to her waist, "I know," he answered her, "I had a bit at my fathers party one time. I might be more used to it than you," he spoke. Normally, he would lure a person away from drinking so much first time.

But fuck, he might get lucky tonight.

There was no way he was going to ruin his chances.

So he simply smiled, taking the bottle and taking another sip, before handing it to Alex again, letting her take one more sip before handing it off to some random person, his other hand moving to her lower waist, "We should dance, shouldn't we?" he smirked- that is, until Fred turned up.

And Fred did turn up. He was watching for her- he knew this would be her first time with Firewhiskey, and he knew that Flint might have something up his sleeve, so he didn't want to let her get too carried off.

"Are you guys having fun?" he called as he approached the two- his eyes noticing the hands moving lower on her waist- aware that he put his hands lower just to piss him off. And it was. He wanted badly to tear them apart.

"Yes, now leave us alone, Weasley!" Marcus rolled his eyes. Annoyed.

"What about you, Alex? Are you having fun?" Fred questioned, completely ignoring Marcus and looking to the girl- who already looked rather stumbly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:53 am

"It's a party Maria, what did you expect? For it to be totally civilized?" Cormac's brow furrowed.

George took a deep breath, trying his best not to push the little bugger on the side of his head. He smiled at Maria, ignoring the git, and shook his head.
"No, I'm not drinking, someone has to look out for people not sneaking off with the bottles and get us in trouble." He lied, he wasn't drinking because he knew Maria didn't drink, and she didn't like people who drank. Unlike Cormac, George payed attention to everything Maria said, and he tried his best to not do things that upset her. Plus, if Cormac was drinking tonight, someone would have to help Maria with disaster.

Cormac chugged more of the firewhiskey, irritated with the Weasley twin's presence. It was as if George was there to sabotage their relationship, and he knew there was a pretty good chance of that happening.
"Maria, please try to have some fun, huh?" He pleaded, his eyes going out of focus for a bit.

George raised an eyebrow at Cormac and shook his head.
"Don't make her do something she doesn't want to do, McLaggen."

"Stop telling me what I should and should not do in my relationship, Weasley!" Cormac shouted, raising both hands for emphasys, causing some Firewhiskey do spill a bit on Maria's vest.

George simply smirked and shook his head again before looking at Maria.
"If you want, we could leave this scene. I'm sure Fred will manage fine without me." He smiled at her. "Maybe we could go to the kitchen and get some noms, get you cleaned up and just walk around?"

"My girlfriend isn't going anywhere with you!" Cormac seemed more agitated, he took Maria's waist and forcefully pulled her to him. "She's staying here with me!"

---------------------------------
"I'd love to dance." I said with a giggle, about to pull Marcus to me by his tie until I saw Fred walking over to us.

My smile widened and I went over to hug him, almost tripping on my high heeled boots. I let go of him and moved back to my place next to Marcus before nodding.
"Oh yeah, loads of fun." I winked at him, moving side to side like a shy little flirt. "That Firewhiskey is good, ain't it?" I asked him before taking a bottle from someone else and taking quite a bit from it. I handed it over to Marcus so he could drink too, but I saw his face and knew he was at least a bit angry at the interruption.

I gave Marcus a slight push at the shoulder, which managed to make me lose my balance. If I hadn't held on to his arm I would have fallen on my butt.
"Be nice, Flint." I scolded him, with a bit of a slur. "This is a party, and he was nice enough to bring the booze so relax." I said, making a motion with my fands in front of me as if smoothing it out. "If anything you should thank Freddieboy otherwise we wouldn't be having fun, huh?" I smiled at Marcus and Fred.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:18 am

"I didn't expect for it to be civilized. I came here for you. I hope you didn't expect me to like it," I spoke, slightly brattily, starting to get annoyed with him. This was too sensitive for me. "Because this isn't my forte. I can't have fun at stuff like this. I don't party- I'd much rather be pulling a Tarzan and partying with the gorillas. That'd be more my style."

I could slowly see him getting more and more pissed off, and honestly, I was starting not to care. He was throwing a tantrum- being a brat, and that was proven to me after George spoke. Especially as he got the dreaded liquid on my vest. "It's not just your relationship, dammit!" I snapped at Cormac, before turning to George, pushing myself off the wall, "That would be-"

I was cut off when Cormac pulled me to him by the waist- rather painfully and forcefully, "Fuck, Cormac!" I snapped, ripping myself from him, "I may be your girlfriend. But you have no right to order me around. If you have so many issues with me, then why the fuck did you ram after me so badly?" I snapped, "You want me to listen to you? Well, why don't you start treating me like a person rather than take after my father as a fuck-up bastard! I was in the hospital wing for a whole night; and while George stayed with me every moment of it, you didn't even ask me if I was okay the next day," I laughed venomously.

"I'm trying to make things work with you. But I'm not the only one who has things to work on," I glared, "You want to make this work? Take a note from George. He acts more like a boyfriend then you have been," I narrowed my eyes further, "Talk to me when you're not losing yourself," I then turned to George, taking the Weasley's hand and leading him out of the room, sure that there was steam coming from my ears. I was seriously pissed. And maybe a bit in pain. He had a fucking tight grip...

----------------------

Fred laughed lightly when she hugged him, happily hugging back and frowning when she puleld away, sloppily moving towards Marcus, who pulled her closer to him. "I like to think so," Fred grinned. "We thought it'd add a kick to the party," he laughed, "And I've seen quite a few things that've proved us right. For example, there was this girl that started trying to tell a story about hinkypunks- next sentence, she's talking about muggle vampires compared to actual vampires," he laughed, "And I'm glad you're having fun."

Fred smiled weakly as he watched the girl take another bottle. She really wasn't able to handle her alcohol well- maybe it was enough? Maybe. He bit his lip, about to say something, when she spoke, in a slurred manner, to Marcus.

"Yeah..." Marcus trailed, smirking lightly. He was definitely going to get lucky tonight, he just had to get rid of Weasley first. "Thank you. This night will be more... Eventful," he smirked, "But you can go now. Leave. We need to dance, don't we?"

Fred frowned. He knew exactly what Marcus was thinking about.

"I don't know," he laughed, "I think you've had enough tonight, Alex. You're starting to get a bit glazed. That's enough firewhiskey for you," he spoke, walking over and taking the bottle out of her hand, giving it to some random-passerby-er and reaching to help keep her steady- much to Marcus's irritation, whom was about to snap at him to leave over the loud music.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:51 am

George felt like punching Cormac when he handled Maria so roughly, specially since she was still recovering from the dueling incident. But he calmed down when Maria began to yell at him, she was standing up for herself and he was pretty proud of her.

He grinned when she said he had been acting like a better boyfriend, though he tried to hide it so he wouldn't cause more trouble with this asshole. He chuckled as Maria pulled him away, thanks to him and Fred bringing the booze Maria was seeing Cormac's true colors, it was as if a plan even unknown to him was working.

Cormac growled as Maria walked away with George, and threw the bottle at him, but missed due to his drunken state causing the bottle to shatter on the floor. He took off his jacket, the heat of the alcohol already escaping through his pores was causing him to sweat. He ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

If Maria wasn't going to have fun, he sure as well was. So he got into the crowd and began to dance with a couple of girls who gladly assisted him in ironing out his frustration.

Once out of the common room, though, George stopped Maria and turned her around to face him. He put a gentle hand on her ribs, trying to see if she would react in a painful way to it.
"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He was concerned, sure he got Cormac to make an ass of himself, but he was afraid the girl he loved might have been hurt in the process. "If you need to go to the hospital wing, I wouldn't mind you know? I don't want you being in pain all night."

He took a step back to take a good look at her, see if she had any new bruises he didn't know about, but instead he saw how beautiful she looked. The clothes were girly, but they were still very Maria, and he couldn't help but grin about it.
"Don't you look gorgeous?" George winked at her and gave a light chuckle. "You look really nice, too bad that dumbass can't realize it." He looked at her hair and ruffled it. "Though you need Alex to dye your hair, unless you're going to the lemonade slushy kind of look, then you look just fine." He joked, trying to lighten up Maria's mood.

----------------------------------------
"Oh, pish posh Fredward! I'm fine, see?" I said attempting to walk a straight line, my legs a little wobbly. "Don't worry, I'll be alrighty." I extended both hands to my sides to show him I was ok, and suddenly I found myself with two bottles people had passed to me. I took a swig from both and passed them around, the more I drank it, the better it tasted, and the more I wanted it.

I saw Marcus smirking handsomely at me and I couldn't help but grin. I walked over to him and gave him a rough kiss on the lips before giggling again, I put my arms around his neck and kissed the tip of his nose before looking at Fred who was frowning a bit.
"Freddy, I'll be fine!" I smiled at him, thinking that the reason he was frowning was most likely because I was a little tipsy. "I'm sure Marcus won't let anything happen to me. Right, hun?" I let go of Marcus and made a hand gesture towards Fred.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:17 am

I blinked when George stopped me and turned me to face him, about to say something- which I might've regretted in my pissed of state, when I saw his expression. He looked really worried- and at the same time... Really... Really cute. And handsome. And... I smiled lightly- I could feel the irritation quickly dissipating.

I flinched lightly when he put a hand on my rips- closing my eye for a second. Now that I wasn't blinded by being pissed of... Man. He has a REALLY tight grip. I let out a weak laugh when George spoke, "He just has a tight grip, is all," I murmured, "Did the same to my hand earlier. Fuck, he's strong," I spoke, rubbing said hand for a moment. "I'll be fine, George. I'll be okay- it's not worth going to Pomfrey over. It's not like my rib's broken again," I laughed lightly, taking his hands, "I'll be okay. You don't have to worry about me, okay? I've... Had a lot worse done to me before," I smiled weakly, letting go of his hands.

When he complimented me, I swear, my face turned a thousand shades of red, "I don't know what he wants to me to do about this. I mean... This is more girly for me. But it's starting to look like he wants me to be the slut to his man-whore," my face went dark, before shaking my head, laughing lightly when he ruffled my hair, "And I do. I really do. I can't stand the roots," I sighed dramatically, "But meh. Maybe when we've made up," I shrugged, then took his hand, walking through the hall, "Would you mind helping me change, though?" I blushed, "His grip was... Kinda tight. I think it might've messed up the bandage. And I can't do it myself. Just ask Cho... It's odd though," I murmured, "She's been... Really sympathetic towards me lately. Do you know why?" I questioned him, "It's like, just since last week- before... Andri kind of inflicted me, she's been very... Careful," I bit my lip, keeping my stride with him.

-----------------

"Okay, Alexandria," Fred laughed awkwardly, "That's enough," he spoke, about to walk over to him when Marcus pulled her to him.

"I'll decide when it's enough," Marcus smirked, "After all, she's fine. Maybe a little tipsy," he winked, his hand moving down to her ass, "But she's perfectly fine, you can go off and supervise your little fest. After all, if you didn't want her to drink, then you shouldn't of brought the firewhiskey," he spoke- his smirk widening when she kissed him.

Fred's glare hardened on Marcus- not just for the innapropriate of his touching, or just because he didn't seem to care about her well being, but because she was kissing him. No. He didn't like that, not at all- his eyes softened, though, when she turned her attention to him.

"Right," Marcus smirked, about to pull her back- but Fred put his hands on her shoulders.

"I think you've had enough, Alexandria Soleil Jolie," he spoke, using her full name- meaning he was serious.

"Who are you to decide that?" Marcus snapped, starting to get pissed off.

"She's stumbling around, slurring her words and she's already drunk. She's not just tipsy anymore, Flint," Fred snapped, "I know you may not care about her well being. But I sure as fuck do. Come on, Alex, let's get you to the common room- I may have something that can ease the effects of the alcohol-"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:35 am

George frowned when Maria flinched, and even more when she began to slightly defend Cormac. He sighed and offered a weak smile, but he couldn't hide the fact that he was so worried about her. McLaggen was trying to break her down, and George wasn't going to let that happen. He needed to let her know, without pushing her, how bad of a boyfriend he was and how she deserved much better, how she deserved him. A guy who would give the world for her, not give her to the world.

He thought it was cute, though, how she blushed when he complimented her, surely that meant that his feelings were right, about her liking him back. But he wasn't sure, at least not sure enough to confront her about it. Though the fact that she wanted him to help her change either meant they were such good friends that she trusted him to see her body, meaning he'd be friendzoned, or that she liked him so much that she'd be willing to give herself to him, both physically and mentally.

His thoughts snapped, though, when she mentioned Cho. He scratched the back of his head and shook it no.
"Not really, I mean, I told her to look after you," he lied again, "but not to the extent of her treating you like you're about to break into a thousand pieces," he laughed, "I know you're stronger than that. But maybe she just doesn't know how to handle injured people and she's trying her best to not hurt you." He smiled at the girl, hoping his explanation would be convincing. "But yeah, let's check if your bandages are alright and leave that vest in your dorm, don't want you getting drunk on the smell." He joked.

------------------------------------------------
He looked so damn cute when he was serious, I couldn't help but smile as he scolded me. I bit my bottom lip, Fred and Marcus's voices were so distant even though they were right there by me. His grip on my shoulders was so warm and firm, I had him so close to me I could feel his breath on me, I could feel the warmth of his body and it was just driving me insane.

For a moment we were alone, the common room was forgotten; at least to me. All I could see was the guy I was longing so much for, the one I'd been crushing on for four years, the guy who understood me and treated me with kindness and respect. The guy who accepted me for who I was and not what I wore, the one who thought I was beautiful regardless of how I looked.

He looked into my eyes and I just couldn't control myself. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him closer to me and gave him the most passionate kiss I could. It was so amazing that I felt my knees get weak. I tightened my grip, both pulling him closer and stabilizing myself.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:05 am

I bit my lip, "You told Cho Chang to look after me?" I laughed weakly, before sighing, shaking my head, "It's not necessarily just because I'm injured. She acts like... I don't know. She acts like she knows..." I trailed off, "You know... Like she knows some of the things you do. Like she knows some of the things my parents have done... And I just... I don't get it," I shrugged, sighing, but smiling lightly at him, lacing my fingers with him, "But ah well. Maybe we'll actually become friends out of it. It'd be nice to have one less person here that treats me like crap," I laughed lightly.

I then smiled at him, nodding, before sighing lightly, "I hate alcohol.... So much," I groaned lightly, biting my lip, "I... You have no idea some of the things I've... Seen... Experienced that involved alcohol," I looked at him, "He terrified me for a moment there, admittedly... When he pulled be back... He just... It reminded me..." I stuttered, then smiled lightly, stopping, "Anyways, we're here," I grinned lightly; quickly getting the common room open- rolling my eyes. It seems like the riddles were getting easier and easier.

But I just led him inside, leading him up into the what I was aware was currently vacant dorm- my hand slipping out of his as we entered- immediately going to my sketchbook and closing it and pushing it to the side, to keep him from looking at the drawing I was currently doing, "Shut the door behind you, please," I spoke, looking behind me before I started unbuttoning the vest, along with the shirt. "I... I'm sorry if you feel awkward about this. I just... I trust you more than anyone here, you realize," I looked at him from over my shoulder. "Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered asking," I laughed weakly.

-----------------------

She kissed him.

She fucking kissed him.

With wide eyes, Fred was in shock when she kissed him- under the influence or not, he never expected this to happen- not for a long time at least, and he... He didn't know what to think- but he could slowly start to feel himself kiss her back- especially as she pulled him closer to her- that is, until Marcus pulled her back, which irritated him greatly.

Marcus, however, was full of rage.

It was HIM she was supposed to kiss, not the blood-traitor Weasley. She was supposed to kiss HIM, Marcus Flint. She was the one who was supposed to kiss him and have fun with him. To party and dance, to grind against each other- then to go somewhere private and grind in more of a nude fashion.

She wasn't supposed to kiss Fred.

Immediately, blinded by his anger, he took her roughly by the shoulders, turning her around, and raising his hand- he slapped her.

And not just a regular slap- a forceful, turn-the-head and leaving red-marks slap.

And Fred felt himself just about burst.

"What the fuck, Flint?!" Fred snapped, moving- gently- Alex out of the way before stepping up to Cormac, "Where the hell do you get off slapping Alexandria?! Fuck you. You don't deserve her. You never deserved her. It's your fault she kissed me- you're the one letting her get herself sick from alcohol! And I'm not going to take you hurting her," he growled.

"Well, what're you going to do about it, Weasley?" Marcus glowered at the ginger.

"This."

Immediately, Fred's fist connected, harshly, with Marcus's jaw- his foot to Marcus's, and then pulling his wand out. "Why, you!" Marcus growled, about to attack Fred- when Fred got him first.

"Petrificus totalus!" he growled- smirking when Marcus froze- punching him once more- this time in the nose- rendering blood, and making him fall to the ground. "Come on, Alexandria," he spoke, putting the girls arm around his shoulders, "You're staying in our common room tonight," he added on, working on leading her out of the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next