Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 am

"Awesomeness." I said once I reached them. "Now you shall teach me all that you know, oh wise one!" I giggled.

"Come on, let's go!" Lee said hyperly.

"Wait, what?!" Cormac said, standing up, his temper reaching a dangerous high. Really? She just sat there with him and she was going to ditch him already to hang out with these people? After days of not talking? What kind of girlfriend was she!?

"Cormac, calm down." Percy warned, he was his friend, but he still liked to inforce the rules. Which meant he wasn't about to let his best friend get in trouble. "If she wants to go, then let her. Or, you know, you could do what we talked about. Up to you really."

Cormac sighed when he heard Percy and tried his best not to make a scene, he was tired of not being her first priority, it was offending, really. He had all the girls he could ask for, and yet he had chosen Maria. And Maria didn't seem to care at all.

"She's not worth your anger, Cormac." Lavender chimed, glaring at the girl.

"Definitelly not." Romilda agreed.

"I need to speak to you, Stone." Cormac said, trying to his best abilities to stay calm. "In private, please." He took her hand and as gently as possible due to his anger, he guided her out of the Great Hall.

George was about to go after her, until Percy spoke.
"He's not going to hurt her, I already warned him about his little tantrum the other day. I wouldn't advise you to go right this moment, it could be a delicate time for both of them."

George raised an eyebrow at his brother, suprised that he would be friends with such a hardhead like Cormac McLaggen. But he sighed, maybe Percy was right? Perhaps this was the moment he and the rest of his friends were waiting for?
"Percy's right..." He said and bit his bottom lip. "Maybe we should sit down and wait for her to come back and this whole mess would be fixed."

I bit my bottom lip as well and nodded.
"Hopefully." I agreed and went to where we usually sat, the boys following me worried and impatient.

-----------------------------------------
Cormac had enough of this, he was tired of her attitude, her hair, her clothes, everything. Once out of the Great Hall he put both of his hands on her arms so she wouldn't run away from him, his anger more evident now, than when they were inside with the rest of the students, and the staff table. He felt like shaking some sense into her, but he tried his best to not hurt her, physically, at least.
"I've really tried, Maria," he said, his voice shaky, "I've tried so hard to be patient with you, but I just can't anymore. I can tell you don't care about me, you're not the same girl I used to know. You've become a huge bitch, and you know what? I'm sick and tired of it. And I'm pretty sure everyone else is tired of that too, I'm sure everyone's tired of you."

He took a deep breath, his hands tightening on her, trying to contain himself.
"Can't you see that I'm the only one who loves you, Maria? The only one that cares about you? You thought Alexandria was your best friend and she screwed you off, who's to say the rest of them aren't thinking the same thing, huh? You're going to lose them, the same way you're losing me, if you keep this up. Nobody is going to be there for you, no one is going to love you. Everyone is going to use you, and once they're done they're going to abandon you stranded, and not give a fuck what happens to you or where you end up."

He looked into her eyes, his were full of rage, and he could tell Maria knew that, he let go of her with a slight push.
"You're a pretty girl, but you're nothing on the inside, you're a shit friend, and as a girlfriend? You're practically useless, unable to make you man happy. In the end you'll see that I'm the only one in your entire life that ever gave a fuck." His last sentence was said through clenched teeth. "Needless to say it's over between you and me, have fun screwing the rest of your life up just like you did me."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:21 am

I blinked when Cormac grabbed my hand, bringing me out of the hall- and my eyes widened. I had to admit, I felt a bit frightened. I've never seen him so angry- and when he grabbed my arms outside of the hall- I flinched. Thankful they weren't too tight. But still, tight enough.

"Cormac, I-" I cut myself off as he started talking on, my eyes slowly widening as I listened to him talk. Trying to retort, trying to defend myself as he spoke, but I wasn't given a chance. He just kept talking- and I had to admit. It hurt. It stung. I mean, I knew I was being a brat lately- but I was fed up with him. And if it weren't for him avoiding me the past few days, I would've... But am I really being that much of a bitch to everyone?

I kept listening to him, feeling tears peck at my eyes, begging to fall. But I refuse to cry in front of him. Not once- I felt my arms tense up, though, when he tightened his grip- flinching slightly as I continued to listen to him, the anger in his eyes clear as day- I really must've messed up. Fuck. What was I even doing here? He was right, after all. I am a terrible friend; worse a girlfriend. I guess that might've been why I quit trying.

I allowed him to push me, my gaze then going to the ground, before closing them tightly, letting him finish before I turned my gaze up to him- the rage in his eyes still prominent. "I admit, Cormac... I am a shitty person. But you know," I closed my eyes tightly, "As a boyfriend, you sure haven't cared about me one bit. And I'm glad it's over," I glared at him half-heartedly, "Saved me the trouble of breaking it off myself," I finished taking, before pushing past him, my shoulder hitting his as I walked off- waiting until I was out of his sight before letting the tears fall- only one destination in mind.

----------------

Fred sighed, frowning when Cormac dragged Maria off. He had a bit of a bad feeling about this, but he also was sure this was going to be the end of them, and he was thankful for that. But he genuinely wanted to chase after- having no idea what Cormac would do, considering Maria's been rather... Bratty towards him lately. And it's been significantly pissing Mclaggen off.

He merely nodded, walking with the group to the table, taking his usual spot beside Alexandria and putting an arm around her shoulders, sighing at his brothers worried expression. "She'll be fine, George. She's probably breaking up with him right now," he tried to console his brother, but frowned, his glance going towards the door every once in a while.

He then sighed, moving Alexandria a bit closer to him, looking at his brother, "And besides. If he tries to hurt her, she'll just go all spider monkey on him," he smiled at his brother, then looked at Andri, "Right?" he spoke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Maria 'Stoner' was going to leave Cormac McLaggen? One of the most handsome and desired guys in the school? This pissed him off to no end, but was glad he was the first to break it up, otherwise it would have been humiliating to his reputation. How dare she, though? After all he had done for her that's how she repaid him? He scoffed and rolled his eyes before stomping back into the Great Hall, letting the ungrateful ex go where ever she wanted to. She wasn't his responsibility anymore.

But still, aside from all that he did love her, if she weren't the way she was, she could have been the one. She still could have been the one. Fuck, how he wanted to turn around right now and tell her he was sorry. But he couldn't, he wasn't going to jeperdize himself for her, at least not right now.

We all raised our eyebrows when Cormac walked into the Great Hall, angry and alone, without the happy Maria we expected behind him. I was about to ask him where she went off to, but George stood up like a maniac.
"Where is she!?" He demanded, hating when she was left alone in the castle.

"I don't know, and I really don't care!" Cormac lied, arms raised in frustration, before making his way over to his friends, Romilda and Lavender wasting no time in cheering him up and stroking his ego.

"Fucking bastard." George said, incredibly pissed off.

"George?" I said softly.

"How dare he leave her alone!?"

"George."

"Where he fuck could she have run off to!?" He shouted.

"GEORGE." I shouted at him, trying my best to not slap him out of his panic. "Think calmly, what does Maria like to do when she's down?"

George looked at me with a blank face. I sighed and shook my head in disappointment.
"She loves to draw, think of places she might run off to, to draw her frust--" He didn't let me finish, he went bolting out of the Great Hall. I sighed again and rolled my eyes. It seemed that I had myself the calm twin, and I was bloody thankful for that.

Still, it was sort of cute so see how much he cared for her.

---------------------------------------------
George ran out of the Great Hall, out the Entrance Hall, off to the grounds. He remembered that day she lead him to the Thestrals, he was sure she would be there, most likely drawing them. After all, she said they were calming, and she most likely needed to calm down after dumping that asshole.

He ran and he ran until he reached the forrest, and kept running until he got to the clearing, accidently slamming into one of the invisible creatures. He fell to the floor and tried to catch his breath. He looked to his side and saw her sitting there, crying her eyes out. Wasn't she supposed to be happy? Or did she have feelings for him? He sighed and scooted over to her, gently he put her on his lap and embraced her in a warm hug.
"What happened?" He asked softly, hating seeing her like this. He was gonna kill Cormac later if he had done something to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Fred bit his lip when Cormac came in- without Maria. And proceeding without Maria- about to open his mouth when George spoke instead, demanding to know where the girl was; but when Cormac said he didn't know, nor care, he began to get worried- his attention going to his brother. "George-" he spoke, trying to help the girl in getting the boys attention.

He sighed, shaking his head when she finally got his attention, smiling lightly when he bolted off. "He may be a bit dramatic. But you have to admit, how much he cares about her is bloody adorable," he smiled lightly, before shaking his head, sighing. "He'll find her though. And I'm sure she's okay," he frowned. "Cormac probably just bloody pissed her the hell off."

"Probably," Lee agreed, then looked at the other two, "What do you say we get out of here, though? Perhaps go to the grounds, or prepare ourselves for tree climbing- you know, once George's calmed her down. Or that might be good for her, she could punch a few trees," he smiled innocently.

Fred laughed lightly, "She does that anyways, though," he spoke, smiling slightly, then grinned, "Just wait, too much influence and our little Alex is going to start punching trees as well," he smirked, pecking the girl.

-----------------------------

I don't know how long I had been huddled up in a ball until George got there- but when he got there, I couldn't help but feel some sort of sense of dread; but I let him pull me to him, hugging him back when he did so; biting my lip as he asked me what happened. What am I supposed to tell him? Cormac broke up with me? That's not why I'm upset though. Fuck. Why am I upset?

Maybe because he was right, really. I really wasn't made for this stuff- for relationships. Just look at my heritage- why the hell would I be? Besides; if Cormac really was right about what he said, all I'd do was hurt him- right?

I simply shook my head, pulling away from the hug and wiping my eyes, my gaze going to the ground- preparing myself for what I was going to say. "We... We shouldn't be together," I murmured, refusing to look at him, "I... You... You can do so much better than me. You know that, right? You deserve better than me. I'm.... I'm not cut out to be a girlfriend. Fuck. I'm not cut out to be a person," I murmured, elaborating further.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head. "I... He's right, George. I may be pretty- but I'm nothing. Absolutely... Nothing... I mean, look at me. My family. If not dead, I'm going to end up in prison for dealing or for gang violence or something. I'm... I'm not worth the trouble," I then opened my eyes, daring myself to look at him, "You shouldn't bother with it. Y'know? You can do better. Much better."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 pm

"Punching, climbing, kicking... probably even swinging if she keeps brushing off on me." I giggled and nodded, really hoping Fred was right and she'd be okay. Though as Lee had said before, George was a hound dog when it came to finding her. Hell, I was sure he'd probably found her already.
I got up and jumped on Fred's back, Imposant didn't waste any time climbing aboard too, his claws going up my side made me giggle.
"To the trees!" I explaimed dramatically.

Lee laughed.
"Looks like you've got yourself a jockey, mate." He joked to Fred.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as we began to walk out the Great Hall, but not before looking at the Slytherin table and flipping Marcus off. I laughed loudly as we sped off, Imposant clinging on to us for dear life.

-------------------------------------------------
George couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was this really what Cormac was aiming for? Destroying such a beautiful girl? He sighed and shook his head, feeling his eyes water. He tried his best not to cry, but fuck, it hurt to hear her say those things.
"Maria, you and I both know that's not true. We belong together, don't you see?" He looked into her eyes, trying to find the right words to express his sadness and frustrations. "How could I possibly do better than you, Mari-Mar? You're amazing! You're beautiful, you're smart, you're caring, you have such a good heart! You're everything, Maria, absolutely everything. Just because he couldn't see that doesn't mean you should believe him."

He felt himself about to sob, he hugged her tightly, afraid she might run away from him.
"Maria, please. Listen to yourself, Cormac's an ass and he brainwashed you, just like Marcus was doing to Alex, can't you see that!?" He bit his bottom lip, about to say something else until he heard laughter not too far away, he was certain it was his brother and their friends. "I don't care how long it takes, Maria. I'm not giving up."

"Maria, George!" I giggled, but my face changed dramatically when I saw they were both crying. I got off Fred and frowned. "Hey, what happened? I thought this was supposed to be a happy moment?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Fred laughed greatly when Alexandria climbed up on his back, shaking his head and smiling, "So hyper," he laughed, but nodded; letting Imposant get a good grip before glaring at Lee, smiling, "Uh-huh. Apparently," he laughed, before adjusting Alexandria on him and taking stride out of the Great Hall- laughing again when she flipped Marcus off- immediately running off out of the Great Hall, aware of the glare that the Slytherin boy sent our way, heading towards the forest.

------------

I closed my eyes tightly as George started to speak, reluctantly listening to him speak; I honestly don't understand what he was saying. I mean, I comprehend it- but why did he care so much? What made me worth it? I shook my head- but hugged him back when he hugged me, sobbing into his chest, tensing at the laughter that was coming into sound.

"I'm not worth it, though," I murmured to him, before shaking my head and pulling away from him, "What kind of suitable girlfriend would I even fucking be?" I whispered, before my attention turned to the trio that came up.

I turned my attention to George again and frowned, standing up and wiping my eyes, offering a weak smile, "Nah. Nothing to worry your little faces off of," I clapped my hands together, before putting my hand out to help George up, "Let's get out of here, though. You four can't see them, wouldn't want you running into a thestral," I laughed lightly, my eyes going over the creatures before I wiped my eyes again.

Fred frowned when he saw the two, giving off a sigh. Something had to of happened. But he couldn't imagine what- just that Maria and Cormac were broken up- but if they did, isn't that something that she wanted? Wasn't she going to do that anyways?

He bit his lip and shook his head. He was going to ask his brother about it later. He simply smiled weakly when she mentioned thestrals; looking around and biting his lip. No wonder they found them in this clearing. He simply sighed; his arm over his Alexandria's shoulders. He hated seeing his brother cry; or both of them for that matter. "Lets go let you pull some Tarzans," he spoke up, using the reference Maria kept using, "And let Alex here be the monkey she's craving to be," he smiled at the girl.

------------------------------

It's been quite a few weeks since Cormac and I broke up- which was quickly gathered around the school; considering the lack of our communication, the fact that he managed to convince Sprout to let us switch partners, and the fact that he's been flirty, you know, as he usually was.

On my half, however, I've stuck by what I said to George- as much as it hurt me, he deserved better. Far better. And I reminded him of this repeatedly. It would help if he wasn't so damned persistant though.

I simply sighed. Today was exciting though- I was going to the Burrow. I was getting to meet their parents for the first time, and I was going to be able to see my godfamily again- that, that I was ecstatic for. According to the last letter I got, they were already there; getting familiar with the Weasley's already. I was still quite excited- currently in the Great Hall, nomming on an apple.

"Man, I wish I could come with you guys," Lee laughed, "It would be awesome to cause chaos out of the school. But unfortunately, my parents want me with them," he rolled his eyes. "You guys got to cause chaos for me, okay?" he grinned.

"Of course, Lee," Fred laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 am

"Alexandria, please tell me what to do! I don't understand what got into her!"

George kept bugging me about this all morning, it was sweet that he wanted to fight so hard for Maria, but it was getting annoying when he wouldn't listen to me even though he was asking me for advice!

I sighed, as we made our way to the Slytherin Common Room to get the rest of my things. Him carrying the clothes I had brought from Maria's dorm. I thought it would be better to have George come with me instead of Fred, if anything were to present itself there would be much less drama. Besides, Maria had taught me a bit of self defence already as she tried to get over whatever it was that Cormac said to her, which she still hadn't completely told us. I'd be able to take care of myself, I even had my beater's bat hidden in my purse in case Marcus went beastly on me.

"George, what do you want me to say? You know Maria's mind is hard to change, all I know is that I'm sure she'll come around eventually, just let her breathe and sort things out on her own." I said as we reached the dungeons, where Peeves hung Gryffindor ornaments all around, singing to himself. I raised an eyebrow at him, "Peevesie, what are you doing?" I questioned, hands on my waist.

He looked at me and laughed, rubbing both hands together, trying to look evil.
"Reminding you all your icky defeat at the Quidditch match, of course! I'm sure the Captain will be boiling with rage, and maybe he'll even start a fight! How fun!"

"Yeah, it'll be fun when the Baron sees this and chases you for it."

"No! Not the Baron, let Peeves have his fun!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I spoke the password and opened the door, red and gold confetti popped out at me and George, causing Peeves to laugh maniacally.

"Peeves has struck again!" He flew off, laughing still.

I groaned and shook the confetti off before walking in the common room. We basically ran to my dorm and I opened my trunk, allowing George to put the clothes inside along with the rest that I didn't come back to pick up the day I broke up with Marcus. I looked at myself in the mirror and let my hair grow to my waist, it was too bloody cold to be sporting that hair style anymore. I decided to be a bit festive and made it green with red curly ends.

I checked the drawers and put everything in the trunk, except for my Rememberall, still glistening with all the diamonds Zara had put on it. I smiled, but frowned when it turned red.
"What? What am I forgetting?" I thought hard, Imposant meowed at me and I looked down at him. "Oh!" I took a bowtie out of my pocket, which I had meant to put on him before we left the Ravenclaw Common Room and tied it around his neck, the smoke disappeared and Imposant meowed happily.

"What if she's like this at home, though? What if I try to get close to her and she won't let me?" George continued, brushing off the confetti.

"I don't know," I groaned as I struggled to pick up my trunk, which was now much heavier than I remembered, probably due to all the new clothes, George helped lift it up, it didn't seam as heavy to him, "I'll try to help you, ok? Just take it easy."

He nodded.
"Take it easy, right."

We made our way to the Great Hall, watching out for Peeves. Christmas seemed to be his favourite holiday, making a mess out of it left and right. For four years he'd played the same prank on the common room, though the confetti seemed to be a new touch.
"Hai, hai!" I waved to the guys, trying not to let the trunk fall, prince Imposant sat atop it, his head up high.

George bit his lip and sat down next to Maria, not sure if he should put his arm around her, take her hand or simply sit there sans contact. He decided stuffing his face would make him seem normal, less worried. So he piled up his breakfast and ate quietly.

"Alexandria, you're leaving me!" Lee said dramatically, pretending so sob.

"Pull yourself together, mate!" I said to him, ruffling his dreads. "We shall meet again for more plans of doom." I winked as I sat next to Fred and gave him a peck on the lips.

Admittedly, I had grown closer to Lee. He was becoming more than a friend now, almost like a brother. I sighed though, his jealously still showed, and Maria and I hadn't made any progress with Angelina. We'd have to get to that when we came back.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:49 am

Fred grinned when he saw Alexandria and George come into the building, quickly standing up and greeting her as he usually did, laughing at her and Lee's exchange. He was aware that his friend liked her- and admittedly, that bothered him. But he knew Lee would never steal her from him- not in his right mind. And he knew of Maria's and Alexandria's secret plan to find him a girl, he smiled at the thought of it, then grinned at her, finally noticing her hair, "Very fashionable hair, Alexandria," he smiled, running a hand through it. "It's beautiful, like you."

His attention then turned to George, and he sighed. He knew his brothers inner turmoil, and honestly, it was irritating him a bit, Maria's sudden change of attitude. It made him want to kick Cormac as hard as he could for whatever he said to the girl.

I smiled when the two came in, then gave a quick nod, "It suits you, Andri," I laughed, "I was wondering how much you were going to stand my luffly haircut," I grinned dorkily, then sighed. "You guys get to meet Melaine and Scott- and Anne and Lukeus!" I squealed lightly, as much as I could, and grinned, "I'm going to make you meet them sometime Lee. Anne and Luke are the cutest fucking brats ever," I smiled lightly; my smile fading as I looked at the table, sighing.

"I love how you adore them so much, but you call them brats constantly," Fred laughed, shaking his head. "I look forward to meeting them," he smiled.

"They are bloody brats!" I spoke, defensive, smiling lightly, "It's Maria this. Maria that. Oh hey, Maria? Will you draw me a picture of The Mad Hatter? Oh hey, Maria, will you sing me a lullaby? What about teach me this guitar chord? Can we climb that fence?" I laughed lightly.

"I didn't know that you sing," Lee laughed slightly, shaking his head, "I need to hear this," he grinned, and I shook my head.

"That's just it, I don't sing. I'm bloody terrible at it. But they always fucking ask me to. I'm like- yo, have you heard yo mother?" I smiled, shaking my head, then sighed, my gaze finally going to George and I bit my lip- I admit, I did feel guilty, being so distant from him. But I can't- he deserved better. Far better. I bit my lip, my gaze going to the table, sighing at the thought before looking at him again, smiling, "Aren't you excited to meet them?" I questioned, "I think you'll find them adorable."

Fred laughed lightly at me, shaking his head and then turning his attention to Andri, "So! Are you excited to meet the great Weasley parents?" he bragged, his arm around her shoulders as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 am

"Aww, thanks." I smiled at Fred when he noticed my hair, and then turned my attention to Maria, giving a giggle. "I'm going to ask you to cut it again, when it's not so bloody cold out."

We listened to her and Fred speak about her family and I couldn't help but smile. She loved them so much, and she never quit talking about them. They had to be incredibly good people so deserve such admiration. I had to admit, I was thrilled about meeting them.

"I don't care if you think you don't sing, you're singing with me during the New Year's party!" I warned her, I had to pull her out of her funk somehow. Besides, even if she did a horrid job, people wouldn't be paying attention to her anyways. One of the pros and cons of having veela blood, people went gaga over your voice. I was glad Lee wasn't going to be there, I wouldn't know what effect it would have on him.

"Terribly excited." George smiled, happy that Maria was actually cheery while talking to him, she didn't seem to want to converse with him much since the whole breakup situation. But he had to listen to Alex, he had to give her time. "Specially with all you've told me about them, maybe we could teach them a few tricks of the trade, huh?" He winked.

"I think you should wait until I'm able to meet them, then they could learn from a true master." Lee joked.

George rolled his eyes.
"Of course, Master Jordan." He chuckled.

I nodded happily at Fred.
"Of course I'm excited! How could I not be? I get to meet the future in-laws!" I giggled and shook my head, thinking I was getting way ahead of myself, with the luck I had in relationships I'd be suprised if he wouldn't dump me the same they I would agree to be his girlfriend, which I felt wouldn't be too long now if things kept going the way they were. "Mom sent me an owl, though, she said she was worried about me spending the holidays at a 'stranger's house'," I used air quotes for further emphasys, "so she wants to meet your entire family, you guys get to meet Zara, though, so I bet that's a plus." I smiled.

"Mom says she had sweaters waiting for you two." George said with a laugh. "I'll bet she'll make one for Zara, Anne and Luke once she sees them."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 am

Fred smiled when she thanked him, laughing lightly. I simply grinned and nodded, "I'd be happy to," I told her, grinning, but then I pouted when she said I had to sing with her, "But you don't want me to sing with you," I told her, "Everyone would leave, like, 'OH MY GOD. WHAT IS THAT TERRIBLE VOICE? MUST ABBANDON' or something," I nodded thoughtfully.

I turned my attention to George again as he spoke, and smiled lightly, "You should be," I spoke, before sighing dramatically, "The day those two learn pranking tricks is the day this world turns to chaos," I spoke, then grinned, "Let's do it."

I rolled my eyes when Lee spoke, sticking my tongue out at him, "Oh yes. A true master. May we all bask in your glory," I said sarcastically, grinning at his expression.

Fred couldn't help but turn red and laugh at Alexandria's words, kissing her cheek and nodding, "Good luck." he grinned, "They're going to love you," he told her, then laughed when she mentioned the owl she got, "That's fine, I'm sure. Mum always says the more the merrier," he grinned, then gasped, "We get to meet Zara? I think I should be scared," he said dramatically.

I laughed, "If Zara's anything like you, this'll be one hell of a visitation thing," I smiled, my attention then going to the trio and Ginny as they came in, sitting down. "Oh, Ronald!" I exclaimed dramatically- teasing the boy as I so often do- which I haven't been doing much of the past few months. I missed it- I embraced him in a dramatic hug, "Oh, how I wish you were joining your lovely older friend in meeting her amazing godfamily!" I joked, pulling away, grinning at his sort of taken-aback expression as I ruffled his hair, laughing when he glared at me.

"Hey Harry, Hermione, Ginny," I greeted the other three, "Long time no talk like dorky ninja-poppet,"

Harry laughed slightly at me, "Hey, Maria," he spoke, "Fred- Lee, George, Alexandria," he then greeted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:13 am

"Don't you look...festive?" Hermione said when she looked at my hair, I wasn't sure if she admired it or thought it looked weird, either way I smiled at her.

"Thank you, I said." I looked at the trio and Ginny, they all looked different in some way. Harry, Ron and Hermione looked a bit sketchy, while Ginny looked pale and sort of afraid, her eyes not leaving her plate. "So... How come you guys aren't going to celebrate with the rest of us? Are you a bit tired of being here all stuffed up? I mean, you guys can't even go out to Hogsmeade, I don't get why you'd want to stay locked up."

"We're making a pol--" Ron began, but was interrupted by a book to the shoulder, courtesy of Hermione. "OW!"

"Ronald, shush," she warned before looking at me, "we've just got a busy schedule with the up coming classes, and I figured I'd give these two a head start so they don't fail their year."

"We're very irresposible," Harry played along, "very easily distracted, Hermione keeps us in line."

My brow furrowed.
"What?"

Ron nudged Harry and shook his head.
"Nothing, we just need to study."

I blinked a couple of times and decided it was best to not ask questions, and I wasn't even going to try with Ginny. If the trio wouldn't say what was up, she wouldn't either. Specially with how quiet she was lately.

I stood up and stretched when the bells of the castle began to chime, indicating it was 10am.
"I think we should get going to Hogsmeade Station, train leaves in about an hour and with the luggage we're going to take a long while."

"Maybe you," George laughed, "what the hell did you put in that trunk, anyways?"

"Everything it takes to keep me looking this amazing?" I joked.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:51 am

I raised my eyebrow at the trio, shaking my head. Always up to something- probably playing investigator with the whole Chamber of Secrets stuff. I simply smiled and nodded, "Sounds like Andri and I with these three lunatics," I motioned to Lee, Fred and George, laughing when Fred stuck his tongue out at me, "My point exactly," I grinned.

"Uh-huh. You two? Study?" Fred laughed, "Like I believe it," he smiled, standing up when the bell chimed, the rest of us following lead. "We'll see you after the break, okay? Don't get into TOO much trouble," he spoke, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Them? Trouble? Nah. Never," Lee laughed, shaking his head, and I joined in on the laughing. THen laughed again at Andri and her case.

"This is a good time to point out how unfemale I am compared to our lovely Andri," I laughed, "I mean, she has THAT. And I have this," I spoke, holding up a lone backpack, before shaking my head and putting it back on.

"You're just a light packer," Fred laughed, shaking his head, "Anyways, lets get going. See you Ron, Ginny. Bye, Hermione, Harry!" he called, ruffling his sisters hair as they passed.

"Bye guys!" I laughed, giving Ron another annoying hug before waving and leaving with the group. With a sigh, I picked up my stride, catching up to George. Maybe I've been a bit too distant from him. Maybe just a little. I just bit my lip, shoving my hand in my pocket and looking to the ground.

It wasn't long until we made it to Hogsmeade and the train station; and once we were there, we quickly learned that there were a few others with the same idea as us- so, which ended up taking twenty-five minutes about, we got everything packed up; so by the time we got in the train and everything ready, it was already about fifteen-twenty minutes before we had to leave.

"I'm. So. Ex. ci. ted!" I exclaimed, sitting beside George and hugging my sketchbook to me- two things I refused to give up to the luggage man, my sketchbook, and my pens and pencils. "Fuck. I can't wait. Can you guys? I can't. Not at all!"

"So hyper," Fred laughed, his arm around Andri once again, "But I'm excited as well. I'm sure we're all excited," he smiled, "Now if only this damned train would start," he rolled his eyes, laughing again.

"It should. Train! Start!" I banged my hand against the wall, "Fuck! Shit. Mother fucker with a cane decorated by batman, shit," I spoke, rubbing my now aching fist.

Fred gave me a blank stare and then laughed again, shaking his head, "You're insane, Maria. Just insane." I then gave him an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 am

"A batman what?" George said, laughing. Most of the time he had no idea what Maria was talking about, but he found her randomness so cute he really didn't care. At least she was in a better mood, maybe he could get closer to her? He took her hand and rubbed it for her, smiling. "You need to be more careful, monkey." He ruffled her hair slightly, not wanting to mess up the do she most likely spent a while on.

I smiled at George, but smiled even more when the train began to move.
"I'm so excited I think I might pee my leggings." I laughed, though honestly I was a bit worried. I didn't know how Fred and George's parents would feel about my family just busting in on them, though I'm sure they would already know they'd be going. I was also worried about how they would react to my sister, with me she was the sweetest girl ever, with others... we needed to adjust a bit. I layed on my side, my head on top of Fred's lap, Imposant using my butt as a pillow. Comfortable ass cat. "Maria's not insane, her mind's just dangerously different." I joked.

The train ride was full of jokes, sweets, naps and a few pranks. After what seemed like an eternity we arrived at King's Cross station. We picked up our luggage and one by one ran through the wall, to cross over to the Muggle world. My stomach filled with butterflies as the realization hit me. I was going to meet Fred's parents, it was a huge step in any relationship, and we weren't even in a relationship. Which made this all the more bigger in my head.

I was terribly nervous, I didn't know what kind of impression I would give them, so I decided to change my hair to blonde in the mean time, until I warmed up to them, or they warmed up to me. Which ever was more important.

"Dad!" George shouted and waved, which made me feel nauseous.

Their dad was here, so soon, too soon. I hadn't prepared myself mentally for this.

"George! Fred!" Mr. Weasley greeted them, before looking at me and Maria. "Huhm... Let's see, you must be Maria," he pointed at me, "and you must be Alex!" He pointed at Maria.

I giggled and shook my head.
"No, Mr. Weasley. I am Alexandria, she's Maria." I stretched my hand out to him, which he immediatelly took and shook. "Pleasure to finally meet you, sir." I smiled.

"Pleasure! You may call me Arthur." He smiled before looking at Maria, "George here tells me you're muggle born, must be exciting, eh?"

"Dad," George groaned with wide eyes, embarrassed.

I giggled and rolled my eyes at George.

"Maybe you and I could converse about your world?" Arthur smiled, shaking Maria's hand. "Maybe you could tell me the function of a rubber duck? I asked Harry, he didn't seem to know much about them. Are they rare?"

Mr. Weasley seemed like a very nice man, this definitely eased my nerves. But I was yet to meet Mrs. Weasley, definitely wasn't calm yet.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:37 am

I grinned, "A batman decorated cane! Like, THE batman. Holy awesome batman!" I smiled innocently- but my gaze turned to the floor and I bit my lip when he grabbed my hand. I missed his touch, I did. This was a happy time, though- so... I smiled, holding his hand as well, "Me? Careful? Psh. My middle name is Evelyn- careful is not anywhere in that definition," I laughed, then my face went blank, "Or is it? I don't know."

Fred laughed when Alexandria spoke, but nodded, "Fine. Dangerously different, I agree," he laughed, shaking his head. He had to admit, he was nervous about her meeting his parents as well- he was positive they would love her, absolutely. But mainly, he was nervous about officially meeting HER parents. He didn't know what to think about it, exactly. It was excitingly nervous for him. But most of all- she was going to see the Burrow. Admittedly, he's not too worried about Maria seeing it- but at least Maria can relate, for the most part. She's not more well off than they are- but Alexandria. Alexandria is fucking rich; how was she going to react? He bit his lip at this thought, suddenly very nervous. He loved his home, he did- but compared to what she was, undoubtibly, used to? Would it be worth it to her?

After an odd amount of hours, they finally made it back to Kings Cross- and after getting their luggage, Fred slipped his hand in Alexandria's, frowning lightly when she dulled her hair, but still smiling. She was beautiful, and it was obvious that she was nervous, and that made her all the more gorgeous in his eyes.

His attention then turned when George called for his father once they made it out of the wall, a grin on his face as he waved, "Hey, dad!" he called, then laughed when he tried to figure out which one was Maria and which one was Alex.

I couldn't help but laughed either, smiling when Alexandria corrected him; I couldn't help it though, he seemed nice enough, but I was started to feel shy, so I cowered nearer to George a bit. "Pleasure, Mr. Weasley," I nodded in a greeting to him, my hand going to the sleeve-arm-thing on my backpack, I then smiled and shrugged, "In a natural sense of term, it's kind of boring. I, however, make it exciting," I laughed lightly, shaking my head, but I couldn't help but blush- George told them about me? Honestly, I felt flattered. And happy.

I laughed as I shook his hand, and shook my head, "Unfortunately, rubber ducks aren't rare. But they're bloody awesome, you know, when I was a kid during bath time, I’d run around the house stark and pretend that Zombies were going to kill me if I bathed," I started thoughtfully, "But my godmum would say I can use a zombie duckie if I got in the tub, so I would get the duck and pretend to kill various water dwellings," I smiled innocently. "So basically, the function of a rubber duck is to squeak, and to entertain kids that refuse to bathe," I rambled- then, upon realizing I was rambling, I blushed and looked down.

Fred laughed, "You're a character, Maria," he shook his head, then looked at his father, "We should get going, shouldn't we? Mum's probably wondering why we're taking so long," he smiled as they started stride towards the car, his stomach whirling. He was excited, he had to admit. Things were going well so far- and his dad seemed to like the two so far, and seemed to click with Maria, at least a bit. He had to admit, he's never seen her shy like she was before, with the rambling. It was rather adorable; it made him want to go all older brother on her.

I was really nervous, honestly. I mean; meeting new people. I'm usually not shy, but the fact of the matter is, these were George's parents. And the fact that he's talked about me to them? Yeah. Shy. OVERBEARING EMOTIONS. Holy shite. Holy fuckedy shitnwit.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 am

"Interesting," Arthur said with a wide smile, very pleased being able to finally put the mystery of the Rubber Ducks to rest. "And yes, Molly is bound to be wondery why we're taking so long. Probably staring at the family clock waiting for us to change from lost to travelling again." He chuckled and helped with some of the luggage as we made our way to the car. "The trip might be a little longer than you're used to, boys. Seeing as Ron took it upon himself to drive it to school, the ministry won't give me another flying car."

I'd never actually been in a car before, my family mostly traveled by broom and train. I bit my lip, not knowhing what the experiance would be like. But I decided to but my worries aside once we put everything in the trunk, I was the first one in, trying not to look like a coward over a silly car.

Then came the rest and Mr. Weasley turned on the car, we then sped off to the Burrow.
Thankfully the car ride was shorter than the train ride, as I was feeling a bit car sick.

"Well, we're home!" Arthur smiled and the doors of the car swung open.

I was awe struck when I got out of the car. There was this incredibly tall and skinny building in front of me, swaying slightly to the sides whenever the wind blew. I was suprised it remained standing, it looked the like house could fall appart with the slightest nudge. They had a little yard out in front, a garage where I suspected is where they kept the flying car and a random chicken coop. I couldn't stop smiling. This was nothing like my house back in France, if anything this seemed cozier and warmer.
"C'est Magnifique!" I exclaimed, trying my best to not run into the house and explore the inside. I looked at Fred and gave him a slight shove. "Why didn't you ever tell me your house was this awesome, huh? I would have vacationed here a long time ago!" I giggled.

"Well, our home is always open!" Arthur said as he locked the car.

George smiled at Alexandria's reaction, and couldn't wait to hear Maria's. If Alex liked the place, then Maria was bound to be excited about it too, he was sure.

"Molly, we're here!" Mr. Weasley called out, walking in with some of the luggage.

"Well it was about time!" A woman chuckled as she came out the door, I suspected she was Mrs. Weasley. My stomach was in knots again. "Come in, come in! The Whitestones are here waiting for Maria!" She said, as though she already knew who she was speaking about, and if I didn't know any better, I would have thought she did with the way she went over to hug Maria first. "Welcome to our home, " she said with a clap of her hands right when she was done hugging me. "The Jolies should be here soon, lunch is almost ready!"

She looked at Maria and me and chuckled, putting both hands on her cheeks in slight embarrasment.
"Where are my manners? I'm Molly Weasley!" She said hugging Maria and I again, "are you guys hungry? Would you like anything before lunch?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 am

I blinked when he mentioned the clock. A clock... didn't it typically tell time? Yup. It usually definitely tells time. I couldn't help but smile. So much about magic I still had to learn about; once we made it to the car, though, and put the stuff in the trunk- me holding unto the sketchbook, I grinned happily, "I call shotgun!" I randomly exclaimed; then laughed awkwardly at the expressions I got, "Meaning, I get passengers seat," I smiled innocently, quickly getting into the car before anyone could complain, laughing at their reactions.

The car ride was eventful, full of Arthur questioning me further about the ethics and antics of the muggle world, which I happily answered as I doodled in my sketchbook- and by the time we got to the burrow, I had a nice new owl to add to my collection of drawings.

I wasn't expecting what we saw when we got out of the car though- my eyes widened at the house in front of me.

Compared to my shabby, run down two-room garage house that I was used to, or the one-bedroom apartment in Dublin, it was... Amazing.

"Holy.... Shit," I murmured, my eyes wide, before I looked at George, "This is blasted amazing! It's like, the perfect place ever. Imagine jumping off of- man. This is. No words," I grinned, looking at it again, managing a small squeal, "It's going to be amazing, living walking distance to this place," I squealed again.

Fred laughed, shaking his head, "Excited much, Maria?" he smiled, but his smile widened at Alexandria's reaction, feeling a burden blast itself off of his shoulders. She liked it, she really liked it! "I'm really glad you like it," he smiled at her, hugging her tightly; then grinning when she said she would love to come back. It was a relief. A great one, at that.

He laughed when his mother came out, smiling at her excitement.

I felt my face flush when she hugged me though, awkwardly returning the hug, I was excited though, they were here. My lovely fracking godfamily was here. I could barely hold the excitement. I then smiled when she introduced herself, "Maria Stone. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Weasley," I offered a quick bow of my head in greeting, then shook my head no, "And I'm fine, thank you," I told her.

She nodded, "Alright, then!" she spoke, then looked at them, "Come in, come in!" she quickly said, waving them to come in, walking towards the door, and we followed.

That was, until a burst of brown hair came running out, followed by a burst of ginger, shouting, in unison, "MARIA~!"

I was then tackled in a hug- to the point of falling on the ground; with an 'oof' coming from my mouth, and I laughed, hugging them back, "Hi- you two- can't- breathe- off?" I laughed at them.

"Oh! Sorry!" The brunette, small girl, quickly spoke, standing up, "Come on, Lukey! Get off of sissy!" she exclaimed, pulling the boy off of my by his waist- who seemed latched on; and with some prying, he was off, and I was on my feet again, laughing.

"It's nice to see you guys," I spoke, shaking my head, the goofy grin.

"We missed you, Maria!" Luke exclaimed, his big eyes gazing into mine, "Anne's been a pain! She keeps saying that Batman is better than the Joker!" he whined, pointing at his sister in drama.

"Well, of course Batmans better! He's the hero!" Anne retorted.

"No! The Jokers obviously better! Have you SEEN him?"

I laughed, shaking me head, "I don't know, guys, I have to say Harley Quinn is better," I pointed out, they then glared at me.

"That's only because you have a girl-crush on Harley!" Anne whined, causing me to laugh, shaking my head.

"You guys," I rolled my eyes, then blinked, "By the way!" I spoke, "Anne, Luke, this is Fredward, Andri, and George; you lot, these are the brats I call my godsiblings," I spoke, pointing at each when I said their names. Fred laughed, shaking his head, completely lost on what they were just talking about.

"It's nice to meet you guys," Fred spoke, to which Luke and Anne grinned.

However, Anne's attention was at George, immediately tackling the twin in a hug, "So you're Maria's amazing friend! Come on, you need to meet mummy and daddy. Maria! Daddy said that he has that special knife for you," she spoke, taking George's hand and dragging him towards the door, I laughed, shaking my head as Luke grabbed my hand, following his sisters stride.

"These kids..." I laughed, blushing from when she greeted George.

Fred just laughed, shaking his head as they all went inside.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:11 am

I wasn't able to introcude myself to Mrs. Weasley, I was too in shock by her kindness it was ridiculous, I have myself a mental facepalm at this. What was she going to think about me now? She probably thought I was of special needs or something. I sighed, I'd have to excuse myself later.

I was about to go into the house until I saw two kid basically fly out to Maria, I couldn't help but giggle at the sight. She was right, they were bloody adorable, I smiled remembering when Zara was that age, so friggin adorable and clingy. I sighed, she'd be going to Hogwarts next year, she was becoming a lady already and I'd missed out on so much the last four years only seeing her on Christmas and Summer. At least I'd be able to keep an eye on her in a little less than a year.

I smiled and hugged each of them when Maria introduced me.
"Nice to finally see you guys!" I said happilly, though my smile went down a notch when the girl threw himself at George. I wasn't introducing myself properly to anyone it seemed. I'd try to get their little attentions later.

George smiled when he saw the kids, about to introduce himself until the little girl, Anne went over to him and tackled the air out of his lungs. He laughed and ruffled the girl's hair. He couldn't help but grin, though, he was Maria's amazing friend, which meant Maria had spoken quite a lot about him to her godsibblings.

He chuckled when Anne dragged him inside the house, not knowing what to really expect from Maria's godparents, he had to make sure he made a good impression on them if there was any chance of Maria and him being together.

I took Fred's hand and we all went inside.

"Charlie! Bill! We have guests!" Molly said, breaking up the two guys' arm wrestling.

They looked at Maria and me and got up.
"I'm Bill," the older one said as he shook mine and Maria's hand.

"I'm Charlie," the other said, shaking our hands as well.

They both seemed friendly, Fred had told me a bit about each of them. Like how Bill worked at Gringotts and Charlie trained dragons back in Romania. I smiled at them and happilly shook their hands.
"I'm Alexandria." I gave a nod, blushing a bit when Bill kept looking at me.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 am

I grinned when we made it inside finally- the inside was just as amazing as the outside; and Luke finally let go of my hand when we were inside; and the inside revealed two, obviously Weasley, boys currently arm wrestling.

I smiled when they introduced themselves to Andri and I; as Charlie and Bill- I couldn't help but feel nervous. They've told me about Charlie and what he does, Fred and George has, and I had to admit, I've sort of admired what I've heard- fuck. He trains dragons! Do you know how cool that would be?

"Hi!" I spoke, smiling, "I'm Maria," I greeted Bill and Charlie, a small blush on my cheeks out of nervousness, "It's nice to meet you all, finally," I spoke, my shy side kicking up again.

"Nice to meet you, Maria," Bill nodded, his attention then going back to Alexandria; she was beautiful, very obviously veela, and that intrigued him. "And you must be Alexandria?" he spoke, smiling at her, "I've heard a lot about you from Freddy boy. Interesting girl, it seems," he spoke, smirking when his brothers face turned red.

Luke just grinned, "Come on, Maria!" he spoke, taking my hand and dragging me out of the room; Anne following shortly, into what I deemed as the kitchen- where the people deemed as my godparents were conversing about the ethics of whether unnatural colors should be natural hair colors.

I laughed.

"Maria!" Scott suddenly exclaimed, noticing me; "There you are, girl! I was waiting for you. God. I thought you got lost by the willow tree or something," he spoke, quickly hugging me.

"Nah. No willowing for me today. Just you know, casually hopping about the pumpkin seeds," I grinned at him.

Melaine just shook her head, coming over and hugging me tightly, "Nice to see you again, Bluebird," she spoke, pulling away from the hug- their attention turned to George, though, when he was dragged in. "And this is?"

"This is Maria's special friend, mummy!" Anne grinned, letting go of George's hand to stand by me, immediately taking mine- unaware that my face was pink again.

"Special friend?" Scott murmured, then looked at him, circling him, observing him, "You must be George. Hm... Clean. Polite. Not into anything that would be bad for dear Maria..." he then grinned, standing up straight and offering his hand to him, "Scotts the name. Pleasure to meet you. Good god, Stone over there never shuts up about you," he spoke, winking to me.

"Scott! Quit embarrassing her," Melaine scolded, bringing the attention to my flushing face, which I groaned and looked down, trying to hide the blush. "I'm Melaine, it's a pleasure to meet you," she smiled, "Your other friends must be out there, yeah?" she spoke, then walked out of the kitchen, smiling when she saw them. "There you two are," she spoke to Fred and Alexandria, "You must be Fred, and you must be Alexandria. It's a pleasure to meet you two, dear Bluebird always speaks so fondly of you guys," she said, giving them both a short hug.

Fred smiled, his gaze continuously going to Bill in a small glare- knowing the gaze he was giving her, so he put his arm around Andri's shoulders protectively, "Well, I'm glad she does," Fred smiled, "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Whitestone," he nodded politely.

"Pish posh. Call me Melaine," she said, shaking her head, "No need to be so formal with me. And don't be formal with Scott, okay? He'll pull a willy-nilly," she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 am

Charlie nodded with a grin at Maria, thinking her shyness was kind of cute. No doubt George had spoken about his fantastic career. And from what he had heard, Maria was quite the daredevil herself. He felt they were going to get along perfectly fine. He waved them off when the kids pulled his brother and the girl over to the kitchen, deciding to go fetch something to show Maria later.

"Pleasure to meet you sir," George shook Scott's hand with a slight blush, at least he'd made a good impression by just walking in. But he could tell that Scott payed attention to detail, something that made him nervous. He turned an even darker shade when he said Maria didn't stop talking about him, an ego boost no doubt. If he truly meant that much to Maria, there was no way he was simply going to let Maria slip away like she'd been doing.
"Pleasure to meet you as well, ma'am," he smiled at the woman. He looked down at Maria and winked at her, letting her know that it was ok and that she shouldn't be embarrassed. He squeezed her hand before following Melanie out of the small kitchen.

This was so overwhelming, meeting so many people, I couldn't help but cower slightly to Fred. It was so much to take in, so many names, I was afraid I'd mess up in the process, and the fact that Bill constantly looked at me didn't help much either, I didn't know if he found me incredibly beautiful or if I had something in my face.

I was starting to feel paranoid again, I could feel tears brewing. I bit my lower lip and smiled at the woman, Maria's godmother.
"It's a pleasure," I smiled, trying my best to keep my voice from shaking, "she never stops talking about you guys either, I was looking forward to meeting you all." I said politely, keeping any sort of uncertainty away from my voice.

I could feel myself hyperventilating until we heard a knock at the door. I quickly went to it and opened it, smiling when I saw my parents and Zara standing there. Their faces, however, concerned me.
"Hey," I said, trying to snap then out of their thoughts.

"Alexandria, get out 'ere!" Mom pulled me to her and walked away from the house.

"Mom, what the--"

"'Ow on earth does it stay up?" Dad asked, fascinated, unlike my mother who was an overprotective mess.

"Iz it safe?" Mom asked, afraid.

"Mom, stop it!" Zara said, prying me away from my mother's arms before embracing me in a tight hug. "Alexie, I missed you!" She exclaimed, then stood on her toes to whisper in my ear. "Vat kind of house is zis?"

I frowned slightly before pulling her away from me, trying to smile.
"It's an amazing house, that's the kind! It's actually pretty awesome on the inside too."

Zara's face clearly said otherwise.

"Well, ve should probably get inside," dad said, with slight hesitation, picking up his suitcase and the bag that held mom and Zara's clothes.

"Roel, I don't zink we should..." Mom held to his arm, trying to stop him.

"Let's not make a spectacle of ourselves, Clarisse. Ze 'ouse seems to be stable, everyone's inside."

I was glad my father at least had some common sense.
I sighed though, I wasn't sure how they were going to react to everything and everyone else.

I led them inside and took a deep breath before introducing them all.
"Mom, these are the Weasleys, this is their home, and these are the Whitestones, Maria's family." I smiled. "Everyone, this is my father Roel, my mother Clarisse and my little sister Zara."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 am

"Sir? SIR? Me? Sir?" Scott gasped, "Maria! The boys calling me a sir!" he exclaimed, "What kind of life is this? Have I gotten OLD?" he exclaimed, dramatic, "Out of all the formalities!" he spoke, waving the boy off, beginning to follow his wife, then grinned back at the boy, "Call me Scott. No need to be formal with us," he laughed, leaving the kitchen, followed shortly by Anne and Lukeus.

I blushed when George squeezed my hand, but smiled, walking out with him, my hands in my pockets. I had a feeling this was going to be super awesome and fun.

Scott grinned, walking up to Fred and Alexandria, "Pleasure! You must be the other rockstars she talks about. Fred and Alex, right? Right. Thought so. Names Scott. Don't go off calling me sir, or Mr, or anything like that. I'm not that old yet," he winked, shaking Fred's hand.

Fred laughed, "Well, it's nice to meet you," he spoke, however, his attention was turned when Alexandria left to answer the door, blinking when she was pulled out of the house, thinking her parents must be there. And he was proven correct when she walked in with three others- and he smiled. Her mother was beautiful, like he remembered, and Roel was handsome, as well- he could see where Andri got her looks. And Zara, he assumed... He had to admit, he had difficulties believing they were related for a second; she was pretty, but no where near as Veela as Andri and Clarisse. Immediately, he walked up, "It's nice to meet you," he spoke, putting his hand out for them to shake, "I'm Fred. Your daughters very lovely," he said.

I smiled when they came in- and frowned. They were all so dressed nicely, I almost felt underdressed- with my biker gloves, black baggy running pants, converse and my baggy white v-neck with various grass, dirt, and blood stains on it.

The blood stains, admittedly, are all my own.

I shook my head and walked over, smiling, "Hello," I spoke, nodding my head politely. "I'm Maria; it's nice to meet you all. You know, officially," I laughed lightly.

"Mariaaa," Anne whined, hugging me around the waist and looking at Andri's familiy, "Why are all your friends so pretty and cute?" she groaned, burying her face in my stomach, to which I laughed, ruffling her hair.

"And this is Anne," I introduced, my hand still in the girls hair until she got distracted, running off to do whatever, and I shook my head.

Scott and Melaine smiled as they walked up, "It's nice to meet you," Melaine introduced, "I'm Melaine; your daughter is good friends with my darling Bluebird. I'm sure you three are just as delightful," she said politely.

"So polite, love," Scott laughed, "Scott. No need for formalities," he spoke, unable to hide the small blush on his cheeks from looking at Clarisse- she was a beauty. "Pleasure to meet you," he added on. I simply laughed, shaking my head and backing away from the group, watching as Luke ran up, hugging his mothers arm.

"You are really pretty, ma'am," Luke spoke to Clarisse, then he grinned at Zara, "Do you like to play hide and tackle?" he questioned her, "Maria plays it all the time with us! It's really fun. I can never catch her though," he pouted, "She's a cheater. Don't play with her, she wins every time," he whined. Melaine just laughed, shaking her head.

"This is our son, Lukeus," she introduced, smiling politely.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 pm

George seriously thought he'd screwed up with Maria's godfather, that was, until he turned around. He gave a great sigh of relief before chuckling and following everyone out.

"Vell of course my dau'ter is lovely, she's mine!" Clarisse joked, but instead of shaking Fred's hand, she gave him a kiss on both cheeks. She was French, after all. "Sorry ve arrived so late, little Zara still is not used to flyin'g so far."

"Oh, not to worry!" Molly said as she walked out of the kitchen with the lunch levitated behind her. "You've arrived just in time to eat."

Roel eyed Fred before shaking his hand, he knew by the letters his daughter had sent, that this was the guy she had her eye on, and he wanted to make sure he suited her. He smiled at him after his little inspection.
"Pleasure to meet you, Fred." He let go of his hand and placed his in his pocket.

Clarisse and Zara, however, weren't paying Fred as much attention as they payed Maria, looking like she'd gone through war. Clarisse chuckled and gave a tight smile before kissing both of Maria's cheeks.
"Yes, my dau'ter's best friend, no?" She pushed Zara slightly forward. She gave a genuine smile, though, when Anne basically complimented her family. "Such a sweetheart."
She kissed both of Melaine and Scott's cheeks, while Roel shook their hands.
"My dau'ter does not stop talkin'g about 'er, adorable, really."

"We 'ad been considering flyin'g 'er off to France every summer just so Alexandria could stop blabbing." Roel joked, causing me to roll my eyes and shake my head with a smirk.

Clarisse looked at Luke and smiled, giving him a kiss on both cheeks too.
"Merci," she said before standing straight.

Zara crossed her arms when Luke turned to her, she raised an eyebrow as he spoke.
"'Ide and vat?" She asked, a bit of poison in her voice.

"Se coindure, Zara." Clarisse warned before looking around the house, by her face it was obvious she would have rather stayed in France.

"I'm Bill," he said as he walked over to the French family, giving Clarisse a kiss on the hand. "My brother Charlie should be down in a moment, he was going to get something for Maria." He turned to smile at said girl.

Everyone looked at Roel, whom gave no reaction to Bill's move on his wife, he must have been used to it by now.
"Heureux de vous rencontrer, Bill." Clarisse said before snatching her hand away from him and crossing her arms. "Iz cold 'ere, no?"

"Should be getting warmer soon," Arthur said walking back inside the house, "so sorry, I was getting the gnomes out of the yard, they seek refuge during winter here."

"As well as the rest of the seasons," Molly pointed out, "but enough formalities! Come on, let's eat!"

Everyone nodded and sat at the incredibly long table, which seemed like a miracle that it fit inside the house, and began to serve themselves food.

Zara, however, didn't join them. She kept looking around.

"Zara, what's wrong?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Where's Imposant?" She asked, her arms still crossed. "Imposant!" She called out, and the cat popped out from the stairs and ran over to her, jumping to her chest and licking her face. "Mon bébé! Je tu m'as tellement man--" She cut off after inspecting her cat, she blinked twice.

I facepalmed myself, fuck. I'd taken Imposant's bow off at the train when he was falling asleep.

"Où est son noeud papillon?" She glared at me. "Où est son noeud papillon?!" She shrieked, causing everyone's attention to go to her.

"What's all the commotion?" Charlie asked as he walked down the stairs, a metal box tucked under his arm.

"Se calmer, Zara!" Clarisse said, a bit embarrassed.

"Imposant n'a pas son archet sur!" She shrieked.

I quickly got up and went through my trunk, opened the box and put a bow on Imposant.
"There!" I caught my breath. "He had his bow on, now please, stop acting like you're six." I whispered to her.

"Sorry," Zara looked at the ground as she scratched Imposant's ear before moving to the table.

Fuck, these people were going to be the end of me.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Fred blushed when she kissed his cheeks- he couldn't help it. But he smiled, especially as it seemed they approved of him. He felt a bit more relieved, and he shook Roel's hand, giving a polite nod before he backed over towards Alexandria, his hand slipping into hers, "Your family seems very nice," he smiled at her, thinking of how beautiful she looked in comparison to them. Though her mother may be a beautiful woman, he had to say, Andri topped her dozens by dozens.

"I like to think so," I laughed lightly, smiling innocently, standing beside George.

Melaine smiled, "Maria's very fond of her, as well. I think, with her living with us, she can now accept spending summers with you. I think she would love being able to see France," she laughed lightly, "Knowing her, she'd want to jump from the Eiffel tower and manage to break herself in the process of trying to get there," she smiled.

"Hey! I'm not THAT clutzy!" I called, sticking my tongue out in their direction.

"Oh- uhuh?" Scott laughed, turning to look at me, "Who's the one that has had nearly all of her bones broken? Or maybe the one that cut her arm open playing war?"

I felt my face heat up, "Good point," I laughed lightly.

Scott merely shook his head, laughing.

Luke blinked at Zara, "Hide and Tackle!" he smiled, "It's kind of like hide and seek- but when you find someone hiding, you gotta tackle them and keep them down for thirty seconds, then they're it!" he nodded, "Maria got the idea one time, because she said that hide and seek is boring normally. I agree!" he nodded, grinning.

I laughed lightly at Luke, but then Bill started speaking- and he said Charlie was getting something for me. My face then turned about a thousand shades of red and I cowered behind George, holding unto his shirt. "I'm going to hate your brother," I murmured into his ear, "He's going to be there, in all his glory, and I'm going to be fawning over his job. It's not fair. I hate you for dragging me here," I joked, burying my face in his shoulder.

I grinned though when Mrs. Weasley said it was time to eat, the most of us venturing towards the table- me taking a spot beside George, laughing when Luke claimed the spot beside me- much to Anne's pouting, who took the other seat beside George, saying it was just as good, which caused me to laugh.

Our attention, however, was turned to Zara as she started shrieking in french- blinking.

As much as I loved Alexandria, I don't know if I could put up with her sister. I bit my lip.

Fred frowned as he watched it, a seat saved for Andri beside him at the table, sighing when she came and sat beside him, deciding not to mention it, figuring she was embarrassed- after all, he understood, he had younger siblings. "Help yourself, Alex," he smiled at her, "Make yourself at home," he said.

I blinked, watching as they all served themselves; laughing as Melaine helped serve Luke and Anne food; until she blinked, suddenly remembering something, "Oh, yeah!" she smiled sheepishly, rushing off and coming back, a small bento in her hand, "Sorry, Bluebird. Almost forgot- Molly helped me with this for you," she said, putting it in front of me, and I blinked.

"You guys didn't have to," I murmured, laughing lightly, "But thank you. I feel picky compared to you all," she merely smiled and shook her head.

"Even outside of Hogwarts, you're still a picky eater," Fred laughed, shaking his head, and I was about to speak until Anne cut me off.

"That's because she's a passa... Passan... Passi..." she trailed off, trying to remember the word.

"Pascatarian," I corrected her, laughing, shaking my head.

"Yeah! Pascatarian!" she nodded, then blinked, feeling the need to elaborate, "She doesn't eat land-animals. Isn't that right, sissy?" she smiled innocently at me, and I laughed again, nodding my head.

Fred blinked, "Well, that explains why you never touch any form of meat other than fish," he laughed, shaking his head, and I smiled.

"It's not that I have anything against eating land-meat. It's that, when I was a kid, I did something that busted my digestive system. How I did, I don't know. Don't ask me. That was a really weird accident," I laughed, shaking my head, "Anyways, anything that's high in fats meat-wise, or even just a bit of land-animal, I can get really sick off of. Fish, I can handle to a certain extent, but mostly, I need to eat things that are high in Vitamin C and all of that other uninteresting things that I'm rather rambling on about now. So lets go with that and make Maria shut her yap now, okay? Okay," I laughed lightly, my face flushing as I looked at the table.

Bill just blinked, laughing and shaking his head, "I don't know, Charlie," he said to his brother, "I think she might be more of a daredevil then you," he told the boy, and Fred laughed, nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:31 pm

I smiled at Fred when he decided to not talk about what had just happened, in fact, no one had, and I was extremely grateful for it. Though I couldn't help but feel uneasy about my mother and Zara, who were now arguing in hushed voices. I could catch the words poor, filthy and muggle in French, to which I sighed. My family was awesome, but they were also full of bull. I was just glad no one here understood French, or so I hoped.

I simply decided to ignore them and served myself some food, I was trying to follow Maria's diet, but Mrs. Weasley hadn't made any fish for the rest of us. I served myself some potato salad and a bit of chicken, hoping Maria wouldn't scold me for it later.

"I didn't even know that had a name," I chuckled at the 'Pascatarian', "I just thought it was you being picky."

"Must have hurt, huh?" George asked Maria, not having known of that incident. "I'll have to remember that if I ever have to cook something for you."

"Because you're such a great cook," Charlie chucked, sitting down and putting the box on the floor for the time being.

It rattled every once in a while, causing my attention to go to it, wondering what could possibly be inside that box

Charlie laughed at Bill's comment and shook his head.
"We'll have to see later on, eh?" He began to serve his food. "Maybe when you're a little older you could go with the family to visit me in Romania, I just might be able to teach you how to properly ride a dragon." He grinned, immediately approving of Maria. Though he still hadn't developed any judgement on Alexandria, but with what her family acted like, he wasn't liking what he saw.

"You haven't even taught me how to do that," George complained, "and I'm your brother!"

Charlie simply shrugged and began to eat.

"So," Bill looked at me and Fred, "how long have you two been together for?"

I choked on my food, dad had to hit me a couple of times on the back to clear my airway.
"Uhm," I caught my breath, "we're not really... officially together," I bit my lip, "it's complicated."

Bill raised an eyebrow.
"You better get a move on, Freddy, beautiful girls like that don't stay single for long." He chuckled.

I remained looking at my plate, this day wasn't my best. I sighed, watching my hair darken slightly, I was so happy this morning and now I was feeling embarrassed. Fuck.

Zara poked at her food and crossed her arms.
"I'm not 'ungry." She said before getting up and walking outside. Apparently the conversation with mom didn't go so welll.

"Pre-teens." Clarise chuckled nervously, "vat are you supposed to do about zem, huhm?" She began to eat, avoiding everyone's gaze.

"We're very sorry." Roel said, wiping the corners of his mouth. "Zara is accostumed to caviar, escargot and foie gras. Please do not take any offence to it."

Molly chuckled, waving her hands and shaking her head.
"It's fine, I'm sure I can whip something up for dinner that she'll like."

"I could 'elp you, madame." Clarisse smiled. "in fact, ve could go out to ze grocer's, 'ave you all taste aut'entic French cuisine, oui?"

"That sounds like a marvelous idea!" Arthur said, a grin plastered on his face, George nudged him so he'd snap out of it, causing him to blush a bit."

"Two veelas in the house, we need to be careful." Bill chuckled.

"I'm not veela." I blurted out, blushing.

"Of course you are, Soleil!" Mom shook her head, she never quite understood why I didn't like the fact that I was probably the most beautiful kind of creature out there.

I didn't see it as a blessing, I saw it as a curse.

"Maria," Arthur said, trying to get the attention off them, "what are your hobbies in the muggle world? Anything dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:06 am

I laughed, shaking my head, "Nah. Theres Pascatarian, Vegetarian and Vegan. Most people don't know Pascatarian because it's not that common," I smiled innocently at Andri, then laughed when George questioned me, "Nah. Not nearly as bad as when I dislocated my shoulder," I smiled innocently. "Heres a note, don't try to jump on a running horse from a tree without a saddle on it the first time when you're learning to ride a horse. You will fall, and your shoulder will get stepped on," I blushed, laughing lightly, and again when Charlie teased George about his cooking.

"You know, ever think that it's your fault you always get hurt?" Fred questioned, laughing.

I blinked, seriously contemplating this, before shaking my head and giving a grin, "Nope!" I said innocently, much to the amusement of the table, I'm sure.

However, my gaze immediately went to Charlie when he suggested teaching me how to ride a dragon- my eyes widening as I gave him a gaze that was like, 'what?' "...Seriously?" I questioned, "Like, serious business seriously? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious serious?" I questioned, smiling at the baffled expressions I got. It was fun being the muggleborn here. I then grinned a goofy-dorky grin, "That would be amazing!" I exclaimed, "Okay, George, he's now my favorite out of your siblings," I spoke, looking at said twin as I pointed to Charlie with my knife.

"Hey!" Fred laughed, "I thought I was your favorite?" he spoke, pretending to look offended.

"Yeah. Used to be," I joked, laughing at his expression, popping a kiwi slice in my mouth.

Fred pouted, about to make some retort, when Bill asked him about Alexandria, his face flushing, making random murmurs until Alex said something stable, to which he murmured a yeah. blushing even more when Bill spoke again, simply shoving food in his mouth. He had to admit, he did feel slightly insecure that she hadn't said yes to him yet. But he said he could wait, and he was going to. He wasn't going to force her into another official relationship, especially not after what Marcus did to her...

He turned his attention up as Zara left though, frowning slightly, but smiling when his dad fawned over Clarisse, rolling his eyes. "I wouldn't mind trying french food," he pointed out, wanting to get to Andri's roots. He wanted to knwo more about her culture, but he was still amused by his fathers fawning. Veela's were tortrous, to say the least, but he put his hand in Andri's when Bill made the veela comment, frowning slightly.

The kids attention, however, were on Andri, with WIDE eyes. "Whoa," Luke murmured, "How did you do that?!" he exclaimed dramatically, and Anne nodded hyperly in agreement.

"Yeah! Your hair just like, changed colors! That was so cool. That was really cool!" she squealed, "You should teach me how to do that! Mummy says I can't dye my hair until I'm Maria's age," she pouted, "But I really want to! If you show me how you changed your hair, I can do it, too!"

"No you can't," Melaine laughed, shaking her head.

Anne pouted, sticking her tongue out at her mother.

Luke laughed, "That was really cool! Come on, do it again! Show us!"

I laughed at the kids, shaking my head and smiling, but my attention, though, turned upwards when Arthur questioned about my hobbies, and I grinned. "Dangerous?" Scott scoffed, laughing, "More like death defying!" he grinned.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned my attention to Arthur, laughing, "Well, I do a lot of dangerous stunts and tricks. Like, I'm into a lot of mixed martial arts and other fighting skills," I smiled, "Mixed martial arts is like... A very violent form of fighting. Then uh, I practice with a lot of weaponry and regular martial arts stuff- ask me to wield nunchucks, I dare you," I laughed, and bit my lip, "I'm also currently getting into the art of Le Parkour, which is like... Sort of wall climbing, roof jumping. It's really cool; I mean, it's really dangerous, one false move and you could like, die, when you're hopping the roofs. Especially in a city," I laughed, "I'm not THAT talented yet. But getting there. Uhm... As for other hobbies..." I trailed off, thoughtful, "I draw a lot-"

"And she means a lot!" Anne cut me off, smiling, "She's really talented. I love it when she draws me pictures! I have a wholllleeee bunch hanging on my wall!" she grinned dorkily, causing me to blush and laugh, shaking my head.

"Yeah. I draw," I blushed still, "Uhm, I've been learning Guitar for the past couple years. I've taken a liking to learning multiple languages, currently teaching myself Korean, after that I'm going to try learning some of the more uncommon ones, like Greek. Uh..." I trailed off, still trying to think.

"Don't forget, you dance a lot," Scott laughed, nodding at me, causing me to blush, "Remember when she and Ilijah would break out into dance whenever we put on the Proclaimers?" he grinned.

"I remember that!" Melaine smiled, giggling, "It was so cute. Remember how you two made up a whole dance routine to I'm Gonna Be?" she fawned, and I blushed.

"I... Don't... Know what you're talking about. Anyways! Other than that, most of what I do involves venturing forests and hanging about, eating books. I mean, I'm a Ravenclaw, I totally eat books. And finally, I tend to skateboard a lot. Which is like- this board on wheels that you use to bring yourself places," I laughed lightly, blushing still.

"Don't forget, you play War and Hide and Tackle!" Luke spoke, "Speaking of which, can we play war while you're down?" he pouted, and I laughed.

"Do you have the water guns?" I questioned him, then laughed again when he nodded hyperly, smiling and shaking my head, "Then yes, we can," I spoke, shaking my head.

"You do a lot of things," Fred pointed out, causing me to laugh and stick my tongue out at him. He simply rolled his eyes, smiling. He had to admit, he was completely lost on whoever this 'Ilijah' was; but he figured there was a lot about her she wasn't yet ready to admit to. He simply shook his head, waiting for his fathers reply on all of the various things she does.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:51 am

"Incredibly serious, but of course I'd have to train you and George," Charlie chuckled including his brother so he wouldn't feel bad. "It might be a while, but I promise you'll be able to ride oen. As long as you promise you won't jump off one."

George chuckled.
"Fat chance of that ever happening, I'm sure she'd jump from one dragon to the other just because you told her not to do it." He ruffled Maria's hair.

"Zen it's settled!" Clarisse smiled at Fred's willingness. "Per'aps you and Alexandria would like to come vith us, I'd love to know more about you, seeing as you're so close to my bébé."

"It vould be nice." Roel agreed, already having warmed up a bit to the boy.

My parent's attention though, now went to the same place mine had. Maria's sibblings. I giggled, their amazement lifting up my spirits significantly.
"I'm afraid I can't teach you how to do this, doll. You have to be born with it." I smiled at her. "But don't worry, once you're old enough I wouldn't mind dying your hair."

"Alexandria is a Metamorphmgai," dad explained to Luke and Anne, "she can do that because someone else in our family can do it too, it's in your blood."

"Amazing," Bill said with a smirk, he was making me incredibly uncomfortable, and I knew Fred was feeling the same way.

I giggled when Luke asked me to do it again and turned my hair rainbow, like it had when I ate that loopy chocolate, giggling again at their gasps.

"Skateboarding? 'Le' Parkour?" Arthur questioned with a smile. "Is are they particularly hard to do? How many muggles possess these abilities?" He listened to the kids and his grin just became wider. "What are these water guns? Are they deadly?"

"Oh Arthur," Molly sighed with a slight smile, always amused by her husband's curiosity. Each plate levitated once the person using them was done eating and they flew off to the kitchen, where the magic sink waited to begin scrubbing.

Zara walked back inside the house, wet from all the snow that fell atop her, Imposant followed her, soaking as well. Both looked glad to be back inside where it got warmer and warmer as time passed. She glared at Maria, before sitting down next to her sister, looking incredibly bored. She also glared at the kids as they fawned over Alex, whom was giving them a little show. It sucked that after four months of not seeing her sister, she was being completely cast aside, she couldn't help but feel incredibly jealous, specially towards the mudblood.

Once the table was cleared, Charlie put the metal box on top of a table with a slight bang, causing everyone's attention to it.
"This is what I wanted to show you, Maria." He smiled as he opened the box, revealing about 10 different model dragons, all chained to the box so they wouldn't fly off. Their fire immediately making the area warmer.

"Charlie, not on the table!" Molly scolded.

Charlie simply laughed his mother off before returning to the dragons.
"These are models of the 10 most fascinating species of dragons I've trained. This one," he said unchaining the most menacing looking one, "is the Yilbegan, almost cost me my life to train this one, humans are his favorite snack, but I managed to make him as docile as a puppy." He grinned, handing the model over to the girl. "Of course, you won't be riding that one, we still don't know if it'll lash out at some point."

He then took out the only one that wasn't chained, due to the fact that it had no wings.
"This, however, I would let you ride right off the bat," Charlie smiled, "this is the Korean dragon, they're peaceful and kind, only attack when they feel threatnened."

Zara was about to grab one until Clarisse slapped her hand.
"Don't touch, I don't want to go to St. Mungos."

Zara groaned and sighed, crossing her arms once more, glaring at Maria even more now that she could handle the dragons and she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next