Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:30 am

Fred could feel his heart being ripped out of his chest and being stabbed and stomped on, repeatedly.

"I'm not hungry anymore," Fred murmured, sick of the sight, just standing up and turning, "Have fun with McLaggen, Maria. I'l lsee you guys later," he spoke, sighing, and then walking off, out of the Great Hall without looking back.

"George," I spoke, knowing the boy would go up and rush after his brother, "Let him be alone for a while. It'll only make it worse if he's not," I told the ginger, putting my hand on his shoulder and smiling weakly, but then looked back when Cormac came up, giving off a sigh, "Yeah. I suppose," I murmured, then smiled genuinely at him, standing up from my place at the table, "Why, thank you. It's odd. I'm not usually dressed up like this," I curtsied jokingly before giving the boy a one-armed hug.

I felt my expression soften when George spoke up. He seemed so sad lately... I just... It hurt. And he wouldn't tell me why, "I'll see you later, okay?" I murmured to the ginger, embracing him in a tight hug before looking at Cormac, putting my hand out to him, "Shall we?"

==================================

Marcus's eyes widened for a second when she kissed him, but he quickly got over that and immediately kissed her back- the stares that were directed at them and the cheering. This was what he's always wanted. Everything was perfect. Not only did he not have to be careful about Mudblood Mari or the blood traitor Weasleys, he had the perfect girl kissing him, right now, and he had the whole school staring at them, wanting either to be him, her, or to be both of them. Heh. This was totally the light.

"That was nice," he murmured when they pulled apart, his cocky ass smirk increasing, if that was possible. "About time, huh?" he added on, his smirk widening as his eyes trailed Fred walking out of the great hall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:30 am

After eating, Marcus and I walke-- no, strutted towards Hogsmeade, cause you know strutting is what you apparently do when you feel famous. Mostly I was just trying to act as Marcus did, trying to fit with him. This was my first date in a few years so I wanted to do everything as perfect as possible.

People moved out of the way as we reached Hogsmeade, out of fear or respect I didn't know, but it felt amazing. I could definitelly get used to this, to us... But I knew my heart didn't belong to Marcus, at least not entirely, I was still in love with Fred, and the fact that we weren't talking was still painful. But it was Marcus's arm I was holding on to, and it was him I had to focus on.

We walked on by the stores and my eyes brightened when I saw the most beautiful vintage dress on one of the mannequins on a store window.
"Marcus, can we please go in there? I'd like to shop for a bit." I said to him, pressing myself onto him, my lips brushing with his.

-------------------------------------------
He had her, he had her and he was grinning like mad. For a while he'd been wanting to date her, and he was quite pleased to see his charm hadn't gone away like he had suspected when Maria told him to give her a few to think. For a moment there he'd thought he wasn't as irresistable as the rest of the girls made him think, but no, he was irresistable as ever.

As they walked over to The Three Broomsticks for a bit to break the ice, he could feel the glare of girls on Maria. He pulled her closer to him, as if for protection, but really he wanted to show off. He opened the door for her like a gentleman should and allowed her to walk in before him. Once she was inside he winked at the girls, whom looked like they were about to pass out.
"Thank you for accepting my invitation, Maria." He smiled at her as they sat down. "I know you're pretty occupied with your friends most of the time, actually having you here with me is quite an honor."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:02 am

Marcus grinned as people passed by, shimmying away or stopping and staring in awe at the power couple, Marcus, being the git he is, pulled her closer to him, his hand around her waist, smirking and grinning to his hearts content.

"Marcus, can we please go in there? I'd like to shop for a bit."

His attention shifted to the window when the girl stopped her. And he had to admit, he felt a slight irritation fill his head.

But if he was going to flaunt her and have her, he had to live through the... Girl aspects of her.

So with a groan and a sigh, he gave her his best smile, and nodded, "Alright, alright." He told her, "But only so long as we get to do something fun afterwards," he smirked.

------------------------------------

I sighed to myself as we left the great hall. This was a happy day, so.. Be happy, Maria.

After mentally talking to myself, I smiled. I had to admit, I did feel a bit awkward, as I'm, obviously, not used to wearing dresses, but... Thankfully this dress was longer in the back.

As we walked on, I would be lying if I said I didn't notice the glares I was receiving, and when Cormac pulled me closer to him, I gave a smile, allowing myself to cower closer to him. Oh, Hogsmeade, non-dramatic, fun, marionette-filled Hogsmeade. How I missed you greatly.

"Thank you, kind sir," I smiled at Cormac as he held the door open for me, walking in and heading towards a table near the back, away from the group. Once there and taking a seat, I smiled as Cormac started talking, offering a small smile.

"I think I'm blushing again..." I murmured, feeling the slight heat on my face. "I should be the one feeling honored, Cormac," I spoke, "I mean, after all, you're one of the most desired boys in this school. And you took a liking to me? Mari Stoner?" I laughed weakly, "I should be the one shocked beyond belief."

"Hello, dolls," the waitress spoke, coming over, "What can I do for you?" she questioned, smiling adorably.

"Can you order for me?" I smiled to Cormac, "I'm not sure whats good..."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:29 am

Ignoring Marcus's reluctance to enter the store I took his hand and dragged him in with me. He was dating a girl whom was obsessed with fashion, so he'd have to get used to it, and quick.

I looked around and found a shirt that I figured would look dashing on Marcus, so I held it up to him, and observed what he'd look like if he had it on. Smiling I hung the shirt over my forearm and continued to look around, looking back at Marcus every now and then. I noticed he was bored, sighing I picked up the last dress and went over to the cashier, payed for everything and smiled at him.
"Do you want to, like... go back to the castle or something? I can see you're not interested in shopping, and Hogsmeade is kinda boring. I mean, we've already been to the tea shop and not being able to drink firewhiskey kinda blows." I smiled at him. "Anything you want, I promised we'd do something fun after shopping."

-------------------------------------------------
Cormac smiled at the waitress, and even she blushed like mad.
"Two butterbeers, please." He said to her.

"Two butterbeers," she giggled, "coming right up." She left, almost tripping over one of the tables.

Returning to their conversation he shook his head at her, his smile still remaining.
"Maria, you're beautiful and you're intelligent. Those qualities aren't usually found in one woman." He chuckled. "Let's take Jolie for example, she's extremely beautiful, there's no denying it. But she's kind of thick, isn't she? I mean, there she has Weasley flirting right at her, but she goes and gets into a fight with him to go with Flint, who isn't the brightest crayon in the box if you ask me."

The waitress returned with the two butterbeers, and giggled slightly as she left, Cormac ignored her and focused on his date.
"I was quite suprised you wouldn't be taken, such a special girl like you."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 am

Marcus simply followed the girl around the store, smirking when she started picking out clothes for him. Though he may hate shopping, he had to admit, he wasn't going to deny a free shirt. Though, he had to admit, the dress she picked was... Though it seemed modest, it looked like it would be pretty sexy on her. At the though, he smirked.

"That should fit you well," he said as she picked it out, though what was on his mind weren't just the compliment.

"That sounds good," he nodded at her suggestion, his hand moving to her waist, "After all, Hogsmeade is pretty lame, anyways. We can have much more fun in the castle," he winked, then proceeded to lead the girl out of the shop, towards the castle again. After three years of fighting, he had her. And he was going to bloody well take advantage of this. After all, she was his now. Not Weasley's, not Maria's, not anyones. Just his.

And fuck, did he enjoy that.

"So, what would you like to do, when we get to the castle?" he winked at her, his hand moving slightly lower down her waist.

------------------

I had to admit, the way the girls were fawning over him was... Kind of cute, but at the same time, it made me a bit jealous.

But why? Why was I jealous?

I guess it's natural. I mean, I'm jealous all the time whenever George's affectionate with another girl...

So if I'm jealous here, that must mean I'm getting over George, right?

Finally... Though, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness at this.

My attention then turned to Cormac as he started talking again, smiling, "You're a bit right, huh?" I spoke, "I mean, they blatantly flirted with each other, her and Fred..." giving off a sigh, "I love her, I do. She is... was my best friend, but sometimes I just want to slap her," I gave off a dramatic sigh, then blushed greatly as he continued on, smiling slightly. "Well... Guys... Don't typically like me, in a romantic way. I mean, at least, not the guys I like, usually. So you coming along..." I trailed off, "This is actually my first date..." my face turned pink again, "So... I apologize in advance... I'm not that experienced in this area..."

Taking a sip of the butterbeer, I sighed slightly, "But, you, though. I'm surprised you went after me... I mean... There's other smart, pretty girls. Like... Cho Chang, for example. Or Hermione Granger- or Katie Bell..." I trailed off slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 am

I could feel my face warming up as Marcus's hand trailed down my waist, I let out a small giggle and winked back at him, trying my best to not be a dork around him. He had been my best friend for four years, he'd already seen me at my dorkiest, but I was dating him now and I had to act like the kind of girl he deserved to have by his side, the girl who'd share his glory in the popularity department.
"Well, " I began, getting closer to him to shield myself from the September cold, "I was thinking we could go to the common room and sit by the fire, because to be quite honest I am freezing myself with this tiny dress. It's bound to be deserted, everyone's at Hogsmeade. We could spend some quality alone time like we haven't done in a while." I knew he'd like that alone part.

I looked up at him and smiled. He was quite adorable, now that I really looked at him, I wondered why I never crushed on him. Now that I kissed him, now that he was holding me like this, I could almost picture myself being with him for a good while. I wasn't dumb, though, I wasn't over Fred. I wanted to be with Fred more than anything, but Fred didn't even like me back. So perhaps moving on was the best thing I could do now.

I kissed Marcus's cheek as we walked over to the Entrance Hall. We quickly made our way to the dungeons and in to our common room.
"I'll be right back." I said to him and headed over to my dorm, on my bed layed a cute little kitten covered in snow, she couldn't have been here for long since the snow hadn't melted yet. I went over to her, put my shopping bag and my purse on the floor before taking her coat off. After I took off my boots and my stockings, and I let my hair down which was kind of giving me a headache. I checked my makeup and messed my hair a bit before walking out of my room and back to the common room where Marcus sat, already in fron of the fire place.

I took my place next to him and layed my head on his shoulder.
"See? I told you we'd be alone." I smiled at him.

-----------------------------------------------
Cormac listened to Maria, thinking it was kind of adorable how she didn't think she was worthy of being on a date with him. But it was also kind of annoying, he needed a girl who was confident and whom he felt could look as if she could own the world. With a bit of patience, though, he knew he could change her perception of things. After all he always got what he wanted. And right now he wanted Maria.

"Cho Chang is a bit on the bitch side, Hermione Granger obviously has a thing for Ron even if she doesn't realize yet and Katie Bell is ok, but she doesn't compare to you." He took hold of Maria's hand and looked into her eyes. "It's you I want to be with, Stone, not those other girls who would do anything to be with me. You see, you didn't swoon over me, you didn't agree to go on a date with me just because I look dashing. You said yes because you genuinely like me for who I am, not how I am." He chugged down his butterbeer and signaled for the waitress to bring him another one. "To me you're like this beautiful jewel that people hadn't payed to much attention to. But now they know who you are, hell, they even envy you. Because I picked you, not them."

The waitress quickly set two Butterbeers on the table and decided to be a bit daring, sending a wink Cormac's way, to which he couldn't help but chuckle at. The waitress wasn't bad looking, but responding would mean losing Maria. So he simply nodded at the woman, signaling her to leave.
"You're not an annoying mosquito trying to snack on me like they are."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:57 am

"Alone?" he mused, his smirk widening, "That sounds good," he nodded thoughtfully, smirking. How he would love that. Her, and him, alone. Just them...

He knew he had to play it safe. Despite all the teenagery hormones going on inside his head, he just got her, and putting on too many moves too quickly could make him lose her, and with the way things were going so far, he wanted to stay with her for a while. Though, to say he wouldn't be expecting something for himself, would be a complete lie. After all, he was Marcus Flint. THE Marcus Flint. He deserved something.

But he wasn't an impatient man. He could wait. Besides, with a girl with as hot of a body as Alexandria's... His imagination would do for a little while, at least. Enough to lure her, to seduce her. Besides, he was the badass of his year, it wouldn't take him too long to do just that.

"Alright," Marcus smirked to the girl when she kissed his cheek once they made it to the common room, and taking a seat on the couch, watching the fire burning in front of him, he waited patiently for her to return. Just barely though.

He had to admit, though, outside of his hormonal desires, she was a great girl. Sassy, confident, with enough slytherin pride to be the heir, but at the same time, she wasn't so girly that she couldn't get down in the dirt with the guys. Hell, she was a brilliant Quidditch player. Maybe a little bit on the bitchy side sometimes, but...

"See? I told you we'd be alone."

His attention turned to Alexandria as she sat beside him, kissing his cheek once again, "You did," he agreed, "And you were correct. As usual..." he murmured, before looking at her eyes. Her beautiful, beautiful eyes...

And hell, she was a metamorphmagi too. She could make herself look bloody hotter if he asked. But her curves already had that taken care of for him, "Aren't you glad you said yes?" he questioned, his hand snaking to her lower waist, planting a short kiss on her lips, "Just look at us. We're the best damned couple in this school. No one could take their eyes off of us," he mused.

------------------------------

I continued to blush as he started going on about how amazing I am. Honestly, I can't plausibly believe those rumors. Something must've happened to make him go through girlfriends so quickly. He may be a bit cocky... But I just... I can't honestly believe it. He's too much of a sweetheart. Hell, he's apparently been pinning after me since year one. Though I don't understand how that happened, I'm not going to question it.

"Cho and Katie are very boy crazy and mosquito like..." I murmured, "You don't dorm with them. Lucky bastard. I had to sleep in my dorm last night, and bloody hell it was torture!" I gave a dramatic sigh, "I mean, for a chick who prefers tree climbing and exploring than shopping and clothes, imagine!" I laughed slightly, my grip tightening on his hand, but offering a smile, "Thank you, Cormac," I spoke, tilting my head to the side, "I'm really glad I didn't listen to the rumors around school. You really are more of a sweetheart than I suspected," I told him truthfully.

"I can sense the envy," I added on, laughing slightly. "It's kind of... Odd. But it's sorta nice, I suppose," I murmured, thoughtful, "It's all like, 'Yo! You see me now, yeah? Yeah?! Well. You can't be my friend, so meh!'" I laughed at myself, "Now, think we can go back to my current place of residence outside of Hogwarts and be all like that to the kids there?" I joked, then laughed again, "Kidding," I smiled.

I then sighed, finishing the second butterbeer and smiling, "Do you want to get out of here?" I questioned, "It's starting to get a bit crowded....." I murmured, aware of the group coming inside- a group I wasn't particularly fond of, "We could go somewhere a little less packed... Maybe find a wild invisibility cloak and prank random people," I grinned, "But I don't know. My hairs pretty bright, it might show up under one, huh?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 am

Blushing like mad once more thanks to his hand, but more because we were so close to each other right now, for the first time ever we reached an intimate level and it was getting me kind of nervous. The butterflies in my stomach were hard to ignore, it was sort of like how I felt when I was alone with Fred. I took this as a good sign.

I also looked into Marcus's dreamy gray eyes and got sort of lost in them, he sure was dreamy. How on earth did I not notice him this way in four years? I figured my love for Fred must have blinded me. Fred... How I kept thinking about him during my date was kind of annoying, the fact that I couldn't get over him knowing he didn't feel the same way about him made me feel kind of dumb.

"Uhm-huhm..." Was all I could say at Marcus's question and I kissed him so he wouldn't think I was ignoring him completely for my thoughts over Weasley. I sat sideways on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and I smiled at him. "Why wouldn't they gawk at us, we have everything they could possibly want: the blood, the wealth, the looks, each other." I fed his ego a bit before kissing him again. "We're perfect, are we not?"

Were we? Sure everyone loved us together, but did we fit together? I couldn't keep my mind off the 'what ifs' of Fred actually liking me. Maybe there was a reason he didn't want me to go out with Marcus? What if he had secret feelings for me? I could almost laugh at myself for thinking such silly things. Fred was just looking out for me, that's all.

----------------------------------------------
"Rumors, huh?" Cormac couldn't help but grin cockily at this, he didn't really care if the rumors were good or bad, what mattered was that he was popular enough to be talked about the entire castle. Hell, it wasn't his fault that ladies wanted him so badly, and it wasn't his fault he had so many choices. But he wanted to leave that in the past, he didn't want to be going from girl to girl anymore. He was really hoping things would work out with Maria, he liked her that much.

"I wouldn't mind flaunting you around to the muggles." He winked at the 13 year old before laughing slightly at her hair comment. He wasn't quite fond of it, really, it was the only thing he would change about her. He was sure she would look much prettier with her natural blond hair, letting it grow out wouldn't have been a bad idea either. But he'd get to that later, he he was sure the relationship would be steady and she wouldn't leave him over something so trivial.

He nodded to her before leaving the galleons at the table and standing up, he went over to her and pulled out her chair, trying to impress her with his gentlemanly-ness. He'd gotten a player reputation but he still had to remain classy.
"I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere we could be alone?" He suggested, trying to keep any naughtiness out of his tone of voice. "So we could probably know each other a little bit better?" He took hold of her hand and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:49 am

He smirked when she kissed him again. How he loved those lips. They were probably the most perfect lips in the entire school. At least, right now they were. "Of course we are," he grinned, "The whole school either wants to be us or be with us," he winked, "If that's not perfection, then what is?" he murmured, distant, his mind elsewhere, before placing his lips on hers, roughly, his hand being placed on her thigh as he continued to kiss her.

No, he couldn't go off and do as much as he'd liked.

But that wasn't going to stop him from doing some things.

After pulling apart from the kiss, he flashed her his amazing smirk again, "Let's see," he murmured, "Sassy, smart, with the slytherin pride and a hot body to match, and with brilliant lips?" he spoke, "I think I've got it made," he said, before placing his lips on her again, but not for as long this time, as he pulled away from her.

Yeah, he really had it made; after all... with a body like that...

He couldn't help but let his eyes wander for a moment, his hand moving up her thigh a little bit. Not too far... But god, was she teasing. Hell, with all of the outfits she wears, he's not surprised that he's so sexually attracted to her like he was.

"This is fun, so far," he smirked, "I knew you'd come to me one day. I knew it and didn't give up, and I was correct."

---------------------------------

I laughed slightly, "I don't know, you might around those muggles," I spoke as we stood up, my smile faultering a moment as I hugged my gut slightly, unconciously, before quickly smiling again and looking at him, "But if you would like, we can go and kick them in the nads. That'd be fun! Flaunting and nad-kicking! Success!" I threw my fist in the air dramatically, before laughing, happily taking his hand.

Alone...

I couldn't help but have a weird feeling in my stomach at this.

I don't know, but... This felt weird, me and him.

It doesn't feel... Right.

But I guess that's just me being nervous. It is my first date, after all.

"How about the Shrieking Shack?" I questioned, looking at him innocently, "I mean, last time, Fred and Alex came screaming bloody murder from there. Wanna check out what was so scary?" I then winked, "After all, we're the tough ones. You the awesome lion, me the horror-fanatic. What'd you say?" I grinned, poking his cheek as we left the Three Broomsticks.

I don't really know why I suggested the Shrieking Shack, to be honest.

In reality, I could've suggested anywhere. A stroll. Maybe even to visit the thestrals.

But he can't see them. Hell, the only other person I know who can is that first year, Luna Lovegood.

So that would be pointless.

I don't know, maybe it was just my nerves... Or maybe I wanted to play the damsel in distress card- like Andri did with Fred all the time.

That's new.

I had to admit, I was excited to say yes to him. Despite being a bit heart broken, I was looking forward to this. After all, he's a gentleman, he's a great guy in general, he's cute, he doesn't judge me... I mean, I can tell he's not fond of my hair, but he's not calling me out on it. He really was a great guy.....

But... I think I might jsut be feeling insecure. New things.

Let's just go with the damsel in distress thing, kay? Kay.

"I wonder if the rumors are true. If it is haunted," I grinned, "That would be so cool, man!"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 am

I didn't know if I was falling for him or something, but I found it kinda nice that he wouldn't rub his hand higher on my thigh when ordinarily I would have slapped any guy who had made it as high as he did. He wasn't crossing the line, and that's what hattered. But I couldn't really blame him, I mean, my dress was short, really short, like you could almost see my undewear short. In fact the way I was sitting I wouldn't be suprised if he caught a glimpse of it. I felt like pulling down my dress but if I did that then my bra would show. I probably should have changed when I went up to my room...

But it was too late for that now, here I was in a skimpy dress, sitting on his lap with his hand high up my lap. I was glad we were alone, if I were doing this in public people would start thinking I was some kind of slut, and I didn't want that reputation. Thank you very much.

I noticed his eyes trailing all over my body, my cleavage, my legs, everything. I had to say I kind of liked this attention. I definitely didn't get it from Fred, or at least I didn't notice it from him. Marcus really liked me, for my body and for who I was. It was nice.

"Patience is a virtue." I smiled at him before kissing his jawline and his neck ever so slowly. Teasing him to see what he would do, though I wasn't quite sure I wanted to know.

--------------------------------------------------------
Suprising suggestion for such a shy girl, Cormac thought. The Shrieking Shack would have been the perfect place for him to do what he pleased and she suggested it. Could it be she wanted him to be a bit more agressive? He decided to be careful with her, not knowing what could and wouldn't offend her just yet.
"The Shrieking Shack it is." He grinned as they walked out of the pub. "And yes, the brave lion will adventure with you to the greatest dephs of the of the horrifying haunted house and protect you should a deamon arise!" He decided to act like a dork, to be a bit playful with her. After all she was quite dramatic, in a good way, and did as she pleased. He thought the best way to click with her would be to let loose and forget what people might think.

Though to be quite honest he was kind of afraid of the rumors being true. What if it really was haunted and he ran out of there like a little girl, making a fool of himself infront of Maria? He gulped and sighed before smiling at Maria.
"I'll need to be payed for my brave services to you, me lady." He gave her a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 am

Marcus hadn't failed to notice how much cleavage was showing. Not one time. And oh boy, was it teasing. Fuck, what he wanted to do right now... But he couldn't. Patience, Marcus. Patience is a virtue.

He couldn't help but chuckle when she said this, "Indeed it is," he smirked, then, his eyes narrowed slightly once she teased him, before planting his lips on hers immediately after she pulled away, kissing her, long and rough. Her lips were really soft, and with how many girls he's kissed, he wouldn't be surprised if she used a lot of product on them. But she was still, a really good kisser, he couldn't help but wonder if he was her first kiss or not. After all, it's been four years... But... He wasn't sure.

All he knew is that he was excited. His nerves were tensing up as his hand moved up her hip, resting on her lower waist, pressing his lips further unto her. She wasn't going to tease him, not now. She was his, and his to keep. His to have his way with. His girlfriend. The other half to the power couple.

No matter how you looked at it, she was his.

And once he could get the Gryffindors and the Mudblood out of the picture for good, the better.

And with how things were going now, he wouldn't be surprised if he could manage to strip her friendship with them permanently; with this thought in mind, and the smirk on his lips, he pulled away from the kiss, content. Well, as much as he could be, anyways.

--------------------------------

I have to admit, when he started to be a dork with me, my stomach just about shattered.

By that, I mean, butterflies filled it so much that it 'sploded, and sent flames to my face and a goofy grin.

"Yes! And to the depths of the earth you shall ban them! All the way to Mordor! To be forever locked away and shunned by the Goddesses!" I exclaimed happily, then blushed at his expression, laughing lightly, "Sorry, my muggle-ism is showing," I grinned; screw nervousness. Screw stress. This boy was being a dork. For me! The dream-boy of his year. For me, Mudblood Mari.

Yeah, I think I was legit falling for him.

"However," I started, "If we do run into a demon, we call just be all like, 'Yo. We rule. You drool. We shun thee. SHUNNNN the nonbeliever. SHUNNN!' and then shun it," I grinned, all dramatic like, letting out a small laugh when he continued speaking. "Psh," I spoke, lacing my fingers with his, "I'll draw you a picture, how about that?" I tilted my head to the side, "Or I can recite you a quote from something- I'm good for it. Trust me, I'm the Doctor," I grinned dorkily, "Just kidding. I don't have a blue police box or the awesomeness to be the Doctor, but hey, I gave you quote!" I nodded matter-of-factly.

"So, are you ready?" I grinned, stopping at the door to the Shrieking Shack, looking at him, holding his other hand, "For whatever malevolent creatures lay inside?" I whispered to him, my head tilted to the side, "It might be a vampire. Or it might be a werewolf. Or it could be a sparkly fairy claiming to be a vampire having a feud with a werewolf! Whatever it is, we shall enter... Now!"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:12 am

By now my hormones had reached a boiling point, I wanted him to touch me it was bording in desperation, and I could feel he was attempting to restrain himself from doing so. I couldn't help but grin at him once our lips parted.
"Am I making you nervous, Mr. Flint?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Slytherin's biggest badass getting nervous, all because of his little girlfriend, huhm?" I said as I moved his hand to my inner thigh. "Or is he just trying to be a gentleman?" I winked at him.

Just as I was about to kiss him again when I felt something jump on my lap, I looked down and it was Alice. She gave me a long meow, I wasn't sure if this meant she was hungry or she didn't like the way I was being with Marcus. She looked at Marcus and gave him a long meow as well before sniffing him and sneezing.
"I'll tend to you later," I said as I bent to put her on the floor, quickly straightening up. I didn't want Flint to get a look at the entire package. He would have to work for it, very hard. I looked at him and smiled. "Sorry about that, Alice can be a bit of a brat sometimes."

-----------------------------------------------
Cormac was genuinely confused. Doctor? Blue police box? What? He blinked a few times and just smiled at the girl.
"Ready?" He asked, not realizing they'd already reached the Shrieking Shack. Time just seemed to fly with her, he supposed. "A sparkly fairy? That doesn't sound intimidating enough to pass as a vampire, though I think I would."

He put his ear to the door, trying to hear any kind of movement but everything was silent. He supposed the coast would be clear so he opened the door very slowly. It was too dark to make anything out.
"I'll go in first." He said, trying to be brave. He took small, slow steps inside and nothing happened, so he extended his hand to Maria so he could help her up the steps. He took out his wand, "lumos," he whispered and the tip of his wand lit up, illuminating the shack. "Whatever lives in here doesn't know how to take proper care of their home." He said looking at all the scratches and blood stains on the walls. "It could be either one, vampire or werewolf." He tried his best not to shudder.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:23 am

Marcus could feel himself get even more excited as she put his hand on her inner thigh. So she wasn't as iffy about this stuff as he thought she was.

He still had to play it safe, though.

"Oh, but won't you want to find out, huh?" he winked, leaning to kiss her when the cat jumped in his lap, making him send a glare to the little one. "I thought she was in the dorm," he murmured, watching as she loudly moewed at the two. He was trying to be patience, but this girl was making it difficult, so the cat was being a real annoyance.

However, the glimpse he got when she put the cat down made him smirk. Maybe she was good for something, at least.

"Don't worry about it. Now where we were?" he murmured, before placing his lips on hers again, his thumb stroking her inner thigh, daring to inch further, just a bit. Just to see what would cross the line and what all he could do.

Though, he needed to quit soon, unless she was prepared for the excitement that was threatening to tingle.

-----------------------------

"I know, right?" I grinned at him, "But hey. The fairy might find someone who believes him, and get her pregnant! Which proves he's a fairy, because vampires are dead. They has no sperm," I spoke bluntly, laughing at myself at my unknowing reference to the preminition of a book of someone in the long future.

But how was I supposed to know that? I'm totally not breaking any form of walls here. Just me being me.

Nodding, I walked in behind him. I had to admit, I was kind of on edge, but it was an exciting type of nervous. An adventure! Good god. An adventure. It was thrilling. But the butterflies weren't helping. GAH teenage hormones.

"Or it could be a troll. Or a ghostie. Trolls aren't that finicky, and ghosties are too busy being all ghost-like to clean, so..." I trailed off, giggling slightly, "Let's go further in, shall we?" I mused, "This is really exciting," I giggled light a kid in a candy store, my hand slipping into his and lacing my fingers with his, still letting him lead, but venturing further into the shack. "Whatever booby-traps that might've been here, looks like Freddy and Andri took care of for us," I laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 am

This was wrong, I knew it was. His hand was creeping up my thigh and our breathing was slowly intensifying, and I wasn't daft, I could feel was my teasing was going to him, I was sitting on his lap after all. And yes, I was possitive it wasn't his wand poking me. I wasn't about to do something I knew I could possibly regret in the future so I broke the kiss and stood up. Blushing like mad I looked out the window, at all the tiny fish that were swimming and I could have sworn I saw the giant squid pass by.

I bit my lip, really hoping I didn't fuck things up with Marcus. I didn't want to lose his friendship or our current relationship. How embarassing would that be? Marcus dumping me in less than 6 hours? It would have been social suicide.
"I'm sorry," I said to him as I turned around, "I've just... well, you know I haven't done anything with anyone. I'm just..." My voice trailed off and I looked at the floor, which seemed more interesting than the excuse I was giving him. I sat next to him, hoping he would be understanding and I rested my head on his shoulder again. "I'd would like to do something, but... just not today. You know?"

---------------------------------------------
"Remind me to thank them later." Cormac said with a laugh, blushing slightly as she laced her fingers with his. It was silly, the feelings this girl could bring out in him that no other girl could. He took this as a sign that it was meant to be, that she could actually be the one he'd spend the rest of his years at Hogwarts, probably even the rest of his life. But of course he wasn't about to get ahead of himself. This was their first date and there was no telling how it could end.

He kept going forward, wand at the ready for whatever would come at them, but nothing did so far. He felt he could relax now, as they were going up the stairs. There were a few pixies here and there but nothing he couldn't handle. They reached the top and he opened one of the doors, making sure nothing would lunge at them before letting Maria in. This room was bright, the windows were not boarded up like in the rest of the house.
"Nox." He put the want back in his pocket. "The view's pretty good from here." He said looking out the window at the hundreds of mountains that surrounded the area.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:54 pm

This was it. This was what he wanted- well, not exactly, but for the most part. He was getting there at least.

At least, until she randomly pulled away and stood up. He had to admit, that pissed him off, just a bit. Letting out a small growl, he sighed and stood up, once he was, y'know, calmer, and walked over. If he was going to get what he wanted, then he had to be patient. And patience is something he can do really well.

If not a bit frustrating, at least.

"It's okay, Alex," he murmured to her, embracing her, "I understand. You're new to this," he continued on, lightly stroking her back with his thumb, "I'll tone it down for you," he added on, before pulling away, giving her his best smile, "Would you rather do something else?" he wouldn't. "We can walk around the school. Since barely anyone's here, we won't run into anyone. And if we do, chances are it'll be a first or second year and they won't judge us 'cause we're higher than them. After all, we rule the school," he winked at her.

"Or," he murmured, "We can go to the Quidditch pitch," he added on, "I can show you some of my killer moves, of course," he winked at her, "Get a little extra training in before the first game of the year. We can smash the bloody Gryffindors into the ground," he mused, smirking to himself.

Either way, they'd be doing something away from what they were. And if he was going to be patient with her, continuing like they were wouldn't be a good idea.

-------------------------------

"Will do," I laughed lightly, smiling at him. He was trying so hard to keep up with me, to be the great Gryffindor that he is and managing to be chivalrous all at the same time. It was... Nice. It felt nice. At least, for someone of my composure, who could be considered the definition of tomboy, it was nice to be treated like a girl for once, rather than just one of the guys.

Even if I was, technically, acting like one of the guys right now.

Don't judge me. I'm making perfect sense! You're just not keeping up.

At least... I'm making perfect sense to me.

"It's so pretty," I mused as we walked through the house, "It has that... Sort of mysterious sense. Like in a few books I've read," I spoke, happily following him up the stairs; before being blinded by a great light as they entered a room. "Ach! It burns!" I joked, covering my eyes with my arm for dramatic effect, before grinning dorkily at Cormac, but following him to the window as he walked towards it, clinging unto his arm, "It's really pretty," I mused, "Reminds me of a drawing I did back in Ireland. I think it's at my dads though..." I trailed off, but smiled anyways, "Have you ever been to Ireland?" I questioned the boy, tilting my head at him, "If not, you should visit sometime. It's beautiful. The people there- at least, some, are pretty jerkish. But at least it's pretty," I mused.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:25 pm

I was actually very surprised that Marcus understood my reasons and respected the fact that I didn't want to do anything at the moment. He was sixteen after all, with raging hormones and what I supposed was already an active sex drive. I wasn't going to kid myself, I knew he wasn't a virgin, which was kind of scary to me. I wanted my first time to be special, maybe with someone who's a virgin like me. And from what I knew Freddy hadn't gone all the way with any girls. Another thing I liked about him, he could wait.

But Marcus was making his best efforts to wait and I had to give him credit, he was really trying to please me so I would stay with him. We were best friends for so long and now we were boyfriend and girlfriend, of course we already had this sense of confidence with one another and he'd seen me in my underwear a few times. But now we were together, now there was the possibility of actually doing something. It was odd.

I smiled at him and kissed him for a while, allowing myself to get used to his lips. The guy was an amazing kisser, no doubt he had a lot of practice. I nodded once our lips parted.
"The Quidditch Pitch sounds like fun." I said and went to get my gear, Alice trailing behind me.

--------------------------------------------------
Cormac nodded and smiled at her question.
"I'm from Ireland myself," He chuckled, "I would have thought my name would have been clear indication of my heritage, the McLaggens are quire famous over there. Funny you would have never heard of us..." He looked out the window and smirked. "Ireland is indeed beautiful," he turned to look at Maria, placing a hand on her hip and the other under her chin, "not many things take my breath away more than my homeland, but you..." his face got closer to her's, "you're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes upon."

With that he planted a firm but gentle kiss upon her lips, knowing this was probably her first kiss he decided he wouldn't make it too complicated for her. After a few seconds he pulled away and looked into Maria's blue green eyes.
"And I'm so incredibly lucky to have you with me."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:02 pm

I felt my face flush, "...Now that you mention it..." I laughed slightly, "Guess I never just put two and two together," I smiled sheepishly, putting my hand on the back on my neck in an embarrassed manner, "For a Ravenclaw, I can be pretty slow sometimes," I mused, nodding at his question- before tensing slightly when he put his hand on my hip, making me face him with his other hand. I could feel my face flushing and my breathing quickened as he leaned forward.

Was he going to kiss me? It sure looked and felt like it... But I... I've never kissed anyone before.
Like, at all. Like, I've done a couple cheek and forehead kisses, but that's different. Only one of the cheek-kisses was to George, and that was because he was being all irritated and such, and everything else was to Anne and Lukeus.

And they're kids!

So none of those count!

"Cormac, I-" I was cut of when the boy put his lips mine- my eyes wide with shock.

I don't know though... It felt... Odd. Odd, but nice... And he has really soft lips too.... Holy shit. I feel like a girl.

So many new things going on today.

Once he pulled away; I opened my eyes, unaware I even closed them, blinking slightly, but blushing once he continued speaking. I, however, was drawn speechless- for once in my life. So instead, I hugged him, "We should come out here more often," I finally joked, laughing slightly.

---------------------

Flint smirked as the girl kissed him again, happily kissing her back. Though it was, admittedly, still teasing. But he'd have to get used to it, as she was a very... Very teasing girl, with very teasing curves.

"Let's get going then, huh?" he mused to her, his hand running through her hair before slipping into hers, gentlemanly leading her out of the common room and in the direction of the Quidditch pitch, all in silence.

She was his. She was finally his.

Only will he let her go once that Weasley pries her out of his cold, dead hands.

--------------------------------=-=------

It's been four days since Cormac kissed me. And bloody hell, since then, I've been falling fast.

Admittedly, it's still no where near my feelings for George- everytime I'm around the ginger, I feel that constant heartbreak beating at the back of my head- Especially with how distant he's been lately. Which I still need to talk to him about.

But the point is, I'm happy, for the most part. Things with the, apparently Irish, boy has been going really well; and I still have my Gryffindor friends, at least.

I do miss Andri... But she hasn't spoken a word to me since our, albeit petty, fight. So I figure it's best to just avoid her; if I don't, it'll only piss herself off more.

But enough of summarizing! Why was I summarizing to myself, anyways? Odd.

"Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!"

Upon hearing the Gryffindor, I let out a scream of excitement. This was the first Quidditch game of the year, and bloody hell it was going to be intense.

Especially with the beaters that're on the opposite teams.

Standing in between Cormac and Ron on the Gryffindor side of things, I clapped my hands to cheer for the teams.

I may suck at it, and be deathly afraid of flying, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the sport, right? Right.

I simply grinned as Lee spoke into the mic, rambling such nonsense before the teams came unto the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:22 pm

"Welcome all to the first Quidditch game of the school year. As most of you already know I'm Lee Jordan and I will be, as per usual, your amazing Quidditch commentator!" Lee began, raising this own ego quite a bit.

"Jordan, this is a quidditch game, not a dating line, focus on the game!" McGonnagal shouted at him, always keeping a very stern eye on the boy who liked to change the topic to himself most of the time when he had the microphone in his hand.

"Sorry." He said with a grin, to which McGonnagal responded with a roll of her eyes.

Jordan's voice brought butterflies to my stomach, and not the good kind. I was beater for Slytherin, the twins were beaters for Gryffindor. I had a feeling this wasn't going to go well. I took deep breaths as I attempted to calm down, my hand to my stomach. I felt nauseated, I didn't want to hurt them, but I didn't want to let my team down either. What to do?

I could hear Lee's usual comments about Angelina Johnson, the boy was quite a flirt. I wasn't a veela, he was just a flirty boy.

"Quite a match this year!" He continued. "This is Harry Potter's second year of Quidditch, will he live up to expectations? Let's hope so so he can go and kick some Slytheri--"

"JORDAN!" McGonnagal warned.

"And now," Lee continued, partly ignoring his head of house, "I introduce you guys to the Slytherin team, with Marcus Flint as camptain, he mustered up his Quidditch know-how to pick the best players from the bunch!"

One by one my team walked out to the pitch, the Slytherin house roars taking over the grounds.

"Draco Malfoy is their new seeker, how will this affect the great lions knowing that both their seekers don't exactly see eye to eye?" Lee said excitedly. "Quite a turn of events indeed! Also a new recent favourite is Slytherin's newest beater, our favorite metamorphmagi, Alexandria Soleil Jolie!"

The sun was blinding and the crowd was deafning as I walked out to the pich standing in the half circle that was facing the Gryffindor team. I saw the twins, they had their game faces on and so would I.

"Let the match begin!"

Madame Hootch launched the Quaffle and chaos on the pitch ensued, chasers flying left and right. I kept my eye on Marcus and on the bludgers that were swarming about, flying behind each chaser that held the Quaffle.

"Fred and Alexandria aren't in speaking terms right now, do you think they would show it in the game?" Cormac asked Maria. "Alex can be a bit of a bitch, wouldn't suprise me if she attempted to knock him off his broom."

George kept an eye on his brother and the bludgers, making sure he was doing what he was supposed to do instead of being depressed over Alex like he'd been doing the past few days. George knew how heartbroken he felt, after all Maria was sitting in the bleachers with Cormac, he knew she would be watching him the most so he couldn't let his emotions show, and it appeared his brother wasn't going to either.
"Come on Fred, let's kick some Slytherin ass!" He said as he beat a bludger Alexandria's way to which she hit over to Angelina Johnson, almost hitting her face.

"Ladies, ladies, no need to fight over me, plenty of room for both of you in these buff arms!" Lee commented.

"Lee Jordan, one more outburst and you'll get detention!"

He rolled his eyes and grinned.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 pm

I laughed as Lee continued on with his nonsensual ramblings. I always loved those, ever since he became the speaker. It's always amused me. "Go Weasel-bee's!" I shouted once the Gryffindors walked out on the pitch, letting out a small laugh.

"Weasel-bees?" Ron questioned me, his eyebrows scrunched together in slight confusion.

"Yus. Weasel-bee. Now be a good Weasel and cheer for your brothers," I joked, sticking my tongue out at the younger boy before laughing; before turning my attention to Cormac as he spoke to me, giving off a sigh and looking at the pitch, "I don't think Fred will," I told him, "Fred's not mad at her. He's made at himself, yeah, but he's not going to deliberately hurt her. Alex, however..." I trailed off, "Knowing her... I honestly wouldn't put it past her. She's very impulsive when she gets angry..." I murmured, then shrugged, sighing. "But Fred's a big guy. He can handle himself," I smiled.

Fred sighed as he walked into the pitch with his brother. He didn't want to do this, if he had his choice, he'd go to his dorm and sulk more. But his brother, Lee and Maria had quite literally dragged him out of his bed to do this. He had a loyalty to the team- he had to quit acting like a brat and suck it up, for at least a couple of hours.

So he was prepared. Pushing all of the chaotic emotions to the back of his mind, he was ready. He was going to get this game over, and the Gryffindor's were going to win.

"Let the match begin!"

With that, the Quaffle was released and the players flew into the air; the seekers higher than the other teams.

And with a grin to his brother, Fred nodded.

It has begun.

Immediately, Fred zoomed forward on his broom as Alexandria hit the bludger towards Angelina- thankful she managed to dodge it- but immediately hitting it, his eyes locked on Marcus Flint- who was the one currently in possession of the Quaffle- however, it was merely blocked and sent towards Katie Bell by Goyle, who smirked in a cocky manner at Fred- Fred simply glared at him; rushing after the bludger as it rushed towards Katie.

"Ten points for Slytherin!"

Upon hearing Lee's voice, the groups rooting for the Slytherin house erupted with a cheer; and a grunt of irritation from Fred; dashing and hitting the bludger- sending it, once again, straight towards Marcus Flint.

He may not be mad at Alexandria- but he sure as hell was pissed off at something. And who else was a perfect candidate for him to take his anger out on?
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 pm

"KICK ASS, SLYTHERIN! KICK ASS!" The Slytherins in the stands all cheered in unison once they heard Slytherin had scored the first points of the game, all possitive they had this game in the bag. And to be honest I thought so too.

I looked back and saw the bludger going full speed, it brushed the tip of my nose. I hit it just in time for it not to hit Marcus and sent it to Dean Thomas who had taken the Quaffle once Oliver Wood threw it back in the game. I succesfully hit his broom making him loose balance and control of the ball, it was now in possesion of Graham Montague, one of the Slytherin Chasers. I ruffled Marcus's hair and quickly took my possition behin Montague as he dashed off to the Gryffindor hoops.

George hit the bludger over to Montague, and though I hit the ball he flinched losing his grip, Katie Bell snatched it and flew quickly to the Slytherin hoops.

"10 points for Gryffindor!" Lee cheered.

"LET'S GO, GRYFFINDOR! LET'S GO!" The Gryffindors cheered.

I glared at Montague.
"What the fuck man!? I hit it!" Quickly I flew off to the hoops and waited for Miles Bletchley to throw the Quaffle. Marcus was in front and ordered the ball to be thrown to him, apparently not trusting the rest of the chasers with the job. They'd lost last year, they wouldn't lose this year.

And so the game continued, and Slytherin was in the lead by 40 points.

"It's officially time, folks! The snitch has been released, go Potter!" Lee commened with great enthusiasm.

This was the most crucial time in the game, and I really hoped Draco had some skills because some fancy new brooms didn't mean he couldn't be kicked off the team.

Angelina Johnson took the quaffle as Marcus had thrown it to the hoops, I sent a bludger her way and I could have sworn it was right about to hit her ribs when suddenly it changed it's course.
"The fuck...?" I said, looking at the bludger who was going in every direction avoiding all the players.

"What's this? We have a rogue bludger!" Lee warned. "Players be careful, we're working on getting the problem resolved."

The teachers all looked around with confused faces. I kept looking at the bludger, confused. Where was it going? Why wasn't it hitting anyone? It was as if the bludger was looking for it's own target, and apparently it found it. Harry Potter.

The twins scrambled to aid him, but Harry told them to back off a bit so he could catch the snitch, noticing Draco was able to fly freely since the bludger wasn't following him.
"Come on, Draco..." I whispered. The pitch was oddly silent, I looked around at who might be doing this but saw nothing out of the ordinary. No Slytherin was practicing any spell, not even Professor Snape. I then heard a distinct crush and a yell, the crowd gasped as I returned to look at the seekers I saw Harry's arm swinging around, not gripping his broom.

My heart raced, this was a game, but I didn't want Harry getting hurt either. But still he continued, reaching Malfoy who pushed against his injured arm. Harry kicked him off, trying to get the bludger to hit his rival. And it work, the ball almost took a swing at Draco's head causing him to stop and duck. It was then Harry stretched his good arm.

"Gryffindor wins! Harry Potter has caught the Snitch!" Lee commented as Harry fell to the ground, immediatelly staff coming to his aid.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:51 pm

My eyes trailed Harry as the bludger started racing towards him, my breath hitching in my throat.

I know we weren't exactly close, but I still considered the boy a friend, and I didn't have a good feeling about that.

"What's up with that Bludger?" Hermione's voice pipped up from beside Ron, my glance going to her for a moment- my hand moving to Cormac's out of slight fear, "It's almost as if it's... Bewitched," she added on, confused.

"It has to be," I responded to her, "I may not be a player, but I've read the books in my Godparents library. Bludgers don't just go after one player like that. At least, not in anything I've read..." I murmured, watching the game intently- before my eyes widened when the bludger hit him and Harry caught the snitch- before toppling and rolling off of his broom, stopping with a 'thud.'

"Gryffindor wins! Harry Potter has caught the Snitch!"

"Come on!" Hermione exclaimed, rushing out of the stands with Ron and Hagrid at her tail, before I looked to Cormac, "We should go too. See if he's okay," I told him, smiling slightly before following the three closely behind.

Upon reaching the pitch, however, we saw that Lockhart was already there. "Now, just let me fix that arm for you, Harry..."

"No, not you. Anyone but you," Harry spoke, his voice clearer as we advanced, obvious horror written on his face.

"Nonsense, Harry!" Lockhart flashed him a smile, "You're in good arms!" He pointed his wand at Harrys arm, and speaking a spell-

-Harry's arm practically lost all bones in general.

"...I think he made it worse," I murmured to Cormac.

-----

Marcus, however, was bloody irritated, "Fucking Potter!" He growled as he made it back into the tent, punching a column, before sighing, "Gets hit by a rogue bludger and still wins!" he spoke, then shook his head, "No matter," he looked at his team, "We'll just have to do better. Train harder. We're NOT going to be the losers this year, got that?" he smirked.

He was still far from happy, though.
He hadn't failed to notice Fred deliberately trying to hit him with the bludgers.
In fact, he hadn't failed to notice the immense glares that Fred had been sending him the past four days.
And it fucking pissed him off.

Alexandria was his, and Fred Weasley couldn't handle it. It was humorous, admittedly.

But it was starting to cost him their performance at Quidditch.

He needed to have a good talking with Graham, however.

He sighed, then turned to look at Alexandria, "I'm going," he spoke, nodding towards the exit of the tent, "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am

I looked at Marcus and then out at the pitch where people were still tending to Harry, I should go check to see if he was alright, but Marcus was already pissed off enough as it was, with the game, with Harry, with Fred. Going out there would mean him bordering on psycho. With a sigh I looked at my nose in the mirror, it was a bit scratched up thanks to that last bludger but there wasn't any major damage to it.

I let my blond hair grow out from my pixie cut I sported in every Quidditch game so I wouldn't have to tie my hair to my lower back and messed it up a bit.
"Yeah, I'm going." I said to him as I picked up my broom and took hold of his arm. We might have not won the Quidditch match, but we were still considered the king and queen of Hogwarts in the popularity scale and they had to act as if nothing had fazed them, as if they'd let Gryffindor win.

I would see Harry being taking out of the pitch on a stretcher but I noticed he was concious, that was all that mattered.

George looked at Alexandria and Flint as they walked off like they owned the whole damn place. It sort of pissed him off how Maria could come with Cormac to see if Harry was ok, but she couldn't take time off her precious schedule with Flint to aid a friend.
"Git." He murmored and went over to his brother who seemed to be back to his original funk, with a sigh he put an around around Fred's shoulders. "Everything's going to be ok." He smiled before heading over to Maria and Cormac, trying to be nice. "Quite a game, huh?"

"Indeed." Cormac said, putting his arm round Maria's waist and pulling her closer to him.

George smiled slightly though his heart was shattered to a million tiny pieces. He cleared his throat trying to keep all his emotions bottled up.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 am

Marcus grinned when he came with her. The greatest couple in the entire school. Deciding to flaunt their position, he let go of her hand and put his around her waist, bringing her close to him, giving glares to anyone that dared to look at the girl in his arms. "Off day," he finally started, "That's all. Bet it's just because of the beginning season. We'll beat our next match- it's versus Ravenclaw next, isn't it?" he mused. "Then after that's Hufflepuff, and then we gotta wait for the full circle until we get to face the lions again," he scoffed. "Bunch of over-praised idiots if you ask me," he murmured.

Continuing on their walk, he sighed as they made it to the Castle, "Listen," he looked at her, "Once we get to the Common Room I'm gonna get changed. You should too- dinners soon, and I don't want to go up their without my shining jewel," he winked at her, "After all, we need to go up there and show them that a stupid loss isn't gonna damage the greatest couple in the whole school, eh?"

Smirking, he said the password as they made it to the common room, then gave her a quick, rough kiss on the lips, "I'll see you in a few," he told her, before turning on his heel and heading to his dorm; still the cocky ass git he always was.

---

"It really was..." I mused, smiling at Cormac before looking at George and Fred. I have to admit, the expression on his face as he watched Alexandria walk off with Marcus, it hurt. "But hey! Gryffindor's first win of the year," I grinned, "All because of our amazing beaters! And of course, seeker. But still, I'm giving all the credit to you two, kay?" I laughed slightly.

Fred didn't understand it.
Why was George being so nice to Cormac? He stole Maria away- just like Flint stole Alexandria. If Fred was his brother, he would be wanting to yell and rip Cormac's head off about now.

He sighed, offering a weak grin to the girl. He supposed George didn't want to strain his relationship with Maria...
But Fred didn't really have a choice. Alexandria refused to even look at him! What could he do about it?

"What do you say," I started up, grinning, "We go celebrate Gryffindor's win in the common room? We can be all like. Yo. Gryffies are the bestest in all of Hogwarts!' or something of that side," I giggled slightly.

"Is now really a time to be celebrating? Harry's hurt!" Hermione interjected.

"Pish posh," I smiled, "Harry'll be fine. Pomfrey will fix him right up. Doesn't mean we should be all kept down! Right?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:22 am

My stomach was still a mess even though everything was over. I felt so bad that I didn't go over to Harry, if only just to ask him if he was alright. Being with Marcus sort of put a damper on everything, being his girlfriend meant I couldn't really socialize with anyone outside our house. Meaning no Harry, no twins, no Maria. And she really missed them, they were her family here at Hogwarts and she couldn't get near them so she wouldn't upset Marcus.

I kissed him back just as roughly, trying to push my thoughts away and just live in the moment. I'd known Marcus longer than I'd know anybody else in the castle, and I had pushed him aside for so long it was his turn to get my undivided attention. And I was going to give it to him.

I nodded at his request and smiled.
"See you." I walked up the stairs to my dorm where I found Alice basically destroying the door trying to scratch herself too freedom. "Alice!" I scolded as I picked her up. "Bad kitty!" I took out my wand and pointed it to the door, "reparo," I murmured and the door fixed itself. "You know I don't want you to leave until the whole petrification thing is settled, I don't want you to turned into a taxidermy ornament."

I set her down on my bed, I gave a loud yawn. Damn I was exhausted, I returned my hair to the pixie cut and grabbed my towell. I needed a nice warm shower to take the stress away and hopefully give me a bit of energy after this eventful day.

------------------------------------------------
"Actually," Cormac interjected, "I think it's probably best we all get ready for dinner, I'm sure Dumbledore would have set up a special feast for this momentus ocasion. That and I'm pretty sure the twins are probably incredibly sweaty and exhausted."

George nodded.
"Yeah, I would like a shower." He agreed. "But, this is the first win of the season! If you don't want to celebrate then I would be more than happy to spend time with Maria while you get yourself ready."

Cormac chuckled and grinned as he shook his head.
"No, that's quite alright." He answered Weasley. "I'll escort Maria to the common room and celebrate with her, she's my girlfriend after all, she should celebrate with me, don't you think?"

George bit his bottom lip and nodded.
"Uhm, yeah, I guess that's true." He chuckled, sadness evident in it this time. "I'll see you around, Maria. Alright?" He smiled at her before going over to his brother. "What have we done?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:45 am

"She's my girlfriend after all, she should celebrate with me, don't you think?"

My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion and slight irritation.

I'm his girlfriend, yes.

But...If I wanted to celebrate with the twins, I bloody hell was going to. What say did he have in what I did with my friends?

I sighed, offering a weak smile to George as he went over to Fred and smiling at Fred before turning and walking with Cormac back to the castle- that was, until I hit his arm. Not too hard, but enough to show I was irritated. "That's for speaking for me," I told him, "What if I WANTED to hang with the twins? Huh? Huuuh?" I stuck my tongue out at him, offering a small laugh to show I wasn't mad. "Eh. Whatever. But you should get ready too," I added on, "Just drop me off at my dorm. I need to send a letter with Layla, anyways," I spoke, then grinned, "We can all celebrate at dinner tonight!"

Fred just gave of a sigh, looking solemnly at his brother, "Awful things," he murmured, before walking out of the quidditch pitch with his brother. "Awful, awful things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next