Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 am

I couldn't help but grin at Lee's reactions to the drawings, a slight laugh escaping my lips, "Oh, the good things about nightmares," I joked, "I think it'll work. I'll have to adjust how I'm going to put them together, the two, but once I can do that, I think we'll have them terrified," I spoke, laughing slightly again, smiling innocently at George.

"This is an exception, my love," I spoke to the Ginger, happily letting him study the picture more closely, unable to keep from turning a bright, bright red when he complimented me, looking away, despite the fact that I'm sure both of them saw, "Nah. Not a genius," I murmured, suddenly bashful-ish. "Just creative, I guess," I murmured, laughing slightly as I took a seat on my bed, giving off a sigh, nodding. "We do. Hence why I wanted to bring you guys up here; where the others can't find us...." I spoke, giving off a sigh, "And that's where I'm stumped," I added on, pulling my legs up in an indian-style position. "We need to do it so that neither Andri or Fred will suspect that somethings up. Each detail. Each little thing- even just them sitting beside each other. It needs to look like it's completely coincidental. It's like the Butterfly effect- where just the death of one butterfly could affect the other side of the universe," I thought aloud, then looked at the two, "Anything? You guys have been at the pranking longer than I have. So..."

-----------------------------------------

Fred's face flushed, laughing slightly at her reaction to the suggestion of her liking his older brother, sighing of relief when she said it wasn't him, "Yeah... I didn't think that through," he let out a slight laugh, but then sighed, looking at her, "Who is it, Alex? Really?" he questioned, his expression showing genuine care, and the need to know, letting out a small laugh at her confusing statement, "Please, tell me," he murmured, giving off a sigh.

"At least..." he trailed, looking to the sky, "Tell me whom it is so that I can beat their faces in?" he questioned, "How, on this planet, anyone could not like a girl like you back, I have no idea," he spoke, "He'd be lucky. No, more than that. He would be the luckiest person in all of the universe, and further than that, to be with you. You know you're that amazing, don't you?" he questioned, looking at her again, "Please. Whom is it? A guy in your house? Mine?... A girl?.... Maria?" he questioned, his breath hitching in his throat again- knowing if she did like girls, she'd just be bi- but doubting that she did. But he was panicking mentally, he had to know- HAD to know who it was. And if suggesting a girl was the way to find out, he would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:05 am

"Well, remember dear Maria we're dealing with romance here, this is no ordinary prank scheme." Lee said and began to pace, George did the same. "I mean, pranking is to embarrass people most of the time, we want them to fall in love not make them look like fools."

George nodded.
"Lee's right, Mari." He smiled at the girl. "Luckily I know just the thing. When we went swimming was when I first noticed something was up with Fred, he blushed when he saw her in her bikini, and they played together quite a bit, why, they even formed a team against us! And after that is that they began to hold hands. Maybe another swim would be a pretty good idea, the three of us could spend time with them and then gradually fade away leaving them in their own little world, you know?"

-----------------------------------------------------
"Oh yeah, I'm totally head over heels for Maria!" I said sarcastically before laughing. "I love her to death, but no. I'm not into sushi." I said hoping he would catch my drift, I kept swinging his arm back and forth, just as gently, thinking of what to say to him. "I'm not really ready to tell the world. I don't want him finding out in some way, if it's really meant to be then he'd make the first move, if not then I suppose I'd have to move on to other people."

We reached the castle and I looked into his eyes for a few seconds. If he only knew, right? The urge I had to kiss him was unbearable! I closed my eyes for a bit, wondering of he would do something, I opened them a few seconds later and nothing, he had done nothing. I squeezed his hand and gave him the best smile I could.
"So... what now?"
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 am

I nodded thoughtfully, giving off a sigh, pulling my lets up and hugging them so that my knee's were to my chin, looking thoughtfully at the wall. "I realize this," I spoke, smiling slightly, "However, as I'm too lazy to think of a word to describe our plotting other than that, I'm using pranking," I explained; standing up from the bed and listening to George as he spoke, a wide grin crawling on my lips.

"That's brilliant, George!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together, "And you know what? So they won't suspect anything, we can do our fire-cracker scheme this day, too," I grinned, then looked to Lee, "Meaning, you'll have to stick close to us that day, unless you want to be the evil step-mum to our Snow White," I spoke, letting out a small laugh at the reference to the muggle-fairy tale, then walked up to George, taking the sketchbook from him and closing it, walking back to my bed and putting it under it.

"I think... Right now... That's all we need to plan. Just for right now," I spoke, thoughtfully, "We can think out little gimmicks, schemes, all of that, but as we want to do this gradually, expertly, we need not plan out so much," I added on, looking at the two, "We need to decide the day we're doing this, though," I added on.

"How about tomorrow?" Lee suggested, but I shook my head.

"Can't. Plans," I spoke vaguely, then sat on my bed, humming to myself. "Monday? That could be a good day," I spoke, smiling.

"Sure. I'm good with that," Lee responded.

"Good!" I grinned, "What about you, George?"

-------------------------------------

Fred let out a laugh at her response, a blush on his cheeks, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly with his free hand, "You have a point, I guess," he let out a sigh, letting his hands fall into his pockets, "I'm not the whole world though. And you know that if you wanted me to keep it secret, I wouldn't let anyone know. You know that, right?" he spoke, smiling weakly, "I'm looking out for you, you know... And if you told me... Maybe I could ask him what he thought of you," he added on; discouraged by this. "I mean, come on, if you can't tell me, who can you tell, really?" he spoke, still trying to get her to tell him, but he let out a sigh, looking to the sky once again.

Giving off a sigh, he looked back to her- about to speak, when she closed her eyes; him blinking in response, thinking.

He could so easily kiss her right now.
He wanted to, so badly.

But he couldn't. If it wasn't him, who she liked, he would ruin everything, the whole of their friendship.
He couldn't risk that.

He blinked, his attention averted out of his thoughts when she squeezed his hand, offering a small smile and shrugging, "Back inside Castle, of course, where it's warmer," he spoke, "What we do when we get there is up to you, though. We may try finding the other trio, in case they ARE plotting against us. Three against two... That is hardly fair," he spoke, pouting slightly. "We'll have to get a third. Maybe get Lee to be a double agent, tell us what they're plotting," he grinned, "You're Veela. You could convince him," he spoke, "Besides, you've already convinced me to your team, haven't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

"You have plans?" George said, looking a bit disappointed at this. Who did she have plans with? Would he see her? What would he do with his brother and Andri who clearly liked each other and would most likely ignore him? He sighed and sat down next to Maria, putting an arm around her shoulders. "Yeah, Monday is good." He smiled at her. "So... Who do you have plans with that you can't be super awesome with me? Huhm?"

"She's not your pet you know." Lee joked.

"Oh shush."

-------------------------------------------------------
I blushed and tried to contain my frustration, it was easy with Fred, he was totally adorable.
"Again, I am not a veela." I said to him and smiled. "I convinced you because I'm completely and amazingly adorable and cute, that and I've known you for four years and know how to get you on my side!" I joked and looked at my other arm. "Well... We could go to the Slytherin Common room if you'd like, so I can leave my bags? And then see if the three really are planning something against us."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 pm

I let out a small laugh, unable to keep from blushing when George put his arm around my shoulders; letting out a slight smile, shrugging to him, "Remember, at Zonkos?" I questioned him, tilting my head to the side, "Told Cormac I'd hang out with him tomorrow, since I reserved today for you derps and since he and I have to study for the our Herbology project," I explained, "Since we were the last ones to make it to class, we were paired together for the year, hence why I say our," I added on as an after thought, letting out a smile, then shrugging.

"I'll reserve eating with you guys still, I promise. What you do while I'm with the boy, you'll have to figure that out yourself," I grinned, shrugging.

"Where are you guys studying?" Lee spoke up; uncertain about my hanging with Cormac, but I only shrugged in response.

"Not sure yet. Probably in one of the common rooms. Maybe in the courtyard, library, I'm not sure. I just told him I'd hang with him tomorrow, none of the other details are decided," I spoke with a laugh.

------------------------------------

"...And because you're veela," Fred joked, laughing slightly, but then nodded, "Sure, I'm up for that," he spoke; starting in the direction to the Dungeons, "And I'm sure they are. Otherwise we probably would've found them at the entrance, ay?" he let out a small laugh, "We'll just have to plot something against them to get them back, for... Whatever it is they're planning," he blushed slightly at his fail elaboration, giving off a small laugh.

"Anyways!" he spoke; looking to the girl, "Let's get those bags in your dorm, then search for those three," he smiled at her; walking in silence for a good few minutes, then he let out a sigh, looking at her again, "Are you and Flint... Going to do that... Often, now?" he questioned, with slight reluctance; his breath hitching in his throat in anticipation- dreading the answer, but needing to know, "Or was this just..." he trailed off, looking away from her, trying to hide his expression.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 am

George's eyes widened momenterally and his face turned red with frustration. Taking his arm from her shoulders he stood up to pace so she wouldn't be able to read his expression. He really didn't want Maria hanging out with Cormac, he wanted her to hang out with him, so he could keep an eye on her and make sure she was okay. Who knew what Cormac was capable of doing to her? What if he kissed her?

His blood boiled and he tried to control himself. He couldn't let this Cormac thing getting to him, they were only friends after all? Right? His mind was now a cluster of frustration and he really couldn't think straight.
"A-alright then." He said without looking at her. "Well I've got to go, I need to find Fred to go over some things for our big year prank." He lied and then looked at Lee. "You coming?"

"I don't need to go see Fred." Lee joked. "He's probably with Alexandria, don't you want to leave them alone?"

George bit his lower lip, damning the moment in which Lee decided to be a smartass. He groaned slightly before sitting on the floor, defeated.
"You have a point."

-------------------------------------------------
I looked at Fred, he seemed to be pretty worried about me and Flint. Butterflies in my stomach began to fly as the thought that Fred might really be jealous hit me, I squeezed his hand hoping it would calm him down and I looked at the stairs as we went down to the dungeons.
"Well, I don't know, really." I said honestly. "I mean, he likes me and I kind of like him too, but it's still a bit awkward to see him that way, ya know? I think if something were to happen between us it wouldn't happen for a while.

We reached the blank wall and I spoke the password so the door would appear. Once it did we went in and I was glad everyone seemed to be dining at the Great Hall right now. We held hands as we went to my room and I let go of it when we got there. I set the bags on the floor and took the contents out. I pur the clothes in my drawers and the candy in my trunk except for two chocolate frogs. Then I took Alice out of the Honeydukes bag and threw the bags away. I then looked at Fred and I smiled at him.

With the two chocolate frogs in hand I went over to him about to give him one before I tripped on my rug falling on him, my lips landing on his. It took me two seconds to register what the hell had happened before I got off him, blushing like mad and covering my mouth I backed away from him.
"Oh my God, I am SO sorry, Fred!" I said, almost to the verge of tears with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 am

I blinked- noticing the red on George's face before he had the chance to turn away from me; obvious confusion dawning on my face at his actions, my eyes following him as he paced, then looking to Lee, 'Did I say something wrong?' I mouthed to him, then looked back up at George immediately as he started talking- aware of the obvious attempt at an excuse to leave, and I couldn't keep the hurt expression off of my face at the fact that I did something wrong, and I don't even know what I did.

"You know what," I spoke, offering an obviously faked smile, "That's okay. I mean, the feast has probably already started, so if you guys want to go eat, or something, we can. I don't mind, really," I spoke quickly, standing up from the bed, "Honestly. I mean, if you wanted to leave, you could've just told me, you know," I added on, looking at the Ginger before smiling awkwardly to the two; trying to keep myself from rambling for once.

---------------------------

Fred tensed slightly at her response, letting out a sigh of both relief, for the fact that it wouldn't happen any time soon, and of discouragement, for the fact that she did feel for him, even just a little bit. "Alright," he murmured, offering a weak smile to her; letting the silence come back again, until they made it to her dorm once again, watching her intently as she put things away.

"You know," he spoke thoughtfully, "I don't-" he was cut off, however, by her lips colliding with his; sending his face to a bright, fire-truck red color and his eyes widened- registering it almost immediately; his breath hitching in his throat.

Soft... So soft, where her lips, and the moment lasted far to short, if accidental, for his liking- even as she apologized and turned away, he wanted to turn her around and kiss her again. And he almost did- if it weren't for the fact that she might not even like him getting in the way- he only shook his head, though, "It's... It's fine.. It's good. Do-don't apologize," he spoke, cursing himself for stuttering, covering his face so she wouldn't see the red, "We should go to the Great Hall though, shouldn't we? The others mi-might be there."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 am

George noticed that Maria looked hurt and he hated himself for it, the last thing he wanted to happen was for Mari to feel bad. Isn't that what he had been trying to protect her from all along? For being hurt by some douchebag? He stood up and hugged Mari tightly.
"I'm sorry, Mari. It's just... the thought of you being alone with Cormac, you know it doesn't sit well with me. But like you said I can't protect you from everything, so I guess I shouldn't be acting this way." He didn't let go of her for a few minutes, but when he did he smiled at her. "And yes, that sounds awesome. I'm pretty much starving after the awesome day we had."

Lee stood up and rolled his eyes, thinking that it was so obvious how the twins were crushing on these girls.
"I'm pretty hungry too, so let's get the heck out of here so I can get me some noms."

George took the girl's hand and winked at her before they all left the common room.

------------------------------------------
If it weren't for the fact that I was so embarrassed, I could have taken more than two seconds with that kiss. For two seconds I felt the world disappear and it was just he and I, nothing else mattered. But I didn't want to make things awkward between he and I, so I couldn't just stay there, kissing him. He probably thought I was a dork at the moment. But one thing was for sure, I was definitelly not giving up on Fred after this.
"The Great Hall sounds... great." I said with a nervous laugh. I gave him the chocolate frog without tripping on him this time, my face was still incredibly red as I helped him up. I couldn't look at him, if I looked up at him now I would have been tempted to kiss him again. So I simply went over to the door and waited for him to come out so we could leave the Slytherin Common Room, wondering if he'd hold my hand again ater this.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:06 am

I blushed again when George hugged me, hugging him back just as tight, giving off a sigh, "I'll be fine, George," I spoke, "I've been alone with him before, you know. He walks me with me to classes when you're unable to. He's not going to hurt me," I told him, offering a small smile when he pulled away, "Besides, if he tried anything, you know you're the first person I'd go to," I let out a small laugh.

"Alright, then," I spoke, grinning, "Let's go eat, shall we? Besides, our children might be wondering where we went off to," I laughed, and then laughed again at Lee, shaking my head at his silliness, "I love you guys, I hope you know," I spoke; turning a bright shade of red when George took my hand and winked at me, but I merely stuck my tongue out at him instead of hiding it, gripping his hand back and swinging our arms back and forth in a child-like manner as we made it out of the common room; walking down to the Great Hall in a relatively prominent silence, occasionally to be broken by a random voice or whatever until we made it to the Great hall, where the chattings of the large groups inside could be heard from outside.

"Save me a seat, will you guys?" I spoke, grinning to the two as we walked in, "I gotta go make plans with the said doof from earlier; then I'll be all yours again," I let out a small laugh, looking around the Gryffindor table and spotting the boy, letting go of George's hand and waving to the two before walking over to the side of the table Cormac was on; putting my hands on his shoulders when I made it to him, "Pip pip cherio, love! The brilliant Clover's here to make wonderful study plans for the day post-ceding this one!" I spoke, purposely thickening my accent.

-----------------------------------

"Alright," Fred responded with a slight smile, happily taking the chocolate frog from her- despite it being accidental, he couldn't help but be slightly picked up by the kiss; despite the fact that he would, normally, be fretting over how it's accidental, and how he didn't stand a chance, and all that yaddi-yaddi-yadda. But instead, he merely followed her out of the dorm and common room; walking beside her in silence for a few moments, debating.

On one hand, if she doesn't like him, he could let things become awkward between them, and make her think that he's distancing himself from her, because he decides not to hold her hand, for fear of being far too tempted to kiss her again.
On the other, though, if she does, not doing so would give her the wrong signals, which he desperately- Actually, you know what? Screw it.

Reaching over, he put his hand in hers, immediately lacing his fingers with hers, but not speaking a word, just walking hand in hand with her until they made it to the great hall, a slight smile on his lips as he looked at her, "Anyways. What do you say we see what those monsters are up to, if they're in here?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 am

Relief took over me when Fred held my hand, our fingers laced and I felt I could calm down over the kiss, though of course I still thought about it, and how I wished I could have made it longer. Still blushing I looked up at him and noticed he was smiling at me so I smiled back before I shrugged.
"Probably fueling up for their evilness." I joked and began to swing our hands back and forth gently again as I had when we were walking back to the castle. "Or just teasing your little brother on his heating habits, I'd probably asume that it's the first one though." I laughed, imagining them gaining up on the boy as per usual, Hermione hitting him with a book and Harry just dying from laughter.

We reached the Great Hall and sat with George and Lee, I noticed George looked a bit angry so I decided to sit in front of him so I could get a better view of his face.
"Are you alright?" I asked him , looking into his eyes to see his emotions.

George was sort of spaced out until Alexandria talked to him.
"Uh... Yeah I guess I'm alright." He sighed. "Maria is talking to Cormac, they're studying together."

"Oh yeah, I told her we'd torture you while she's on her little study date." I smiled.

"Don't call it a study day, Jolie." George said seriously to me before looking at his brother. "Why, Freddy, your lipstick matches Alexandria's, how adorable!" He grinned at his brother. "I smell romaaaaance."

I rolled my eyes, blushing like mad.
"I accidentally tripped on him, shit happens."

"Ah..." I couldn't tell wether it was sarcasm or George was disappointed over it.

I looked at Maria as she spoke to McLaggen, her hands on his shoulders and her cheerie tone, I could see why George would be so frustrated.

Cormac gave a slight jump when Maria began to talk and blushed as he looked at her.
"Oh, hello there. I wasn't quite expecting you." He chuckled. "Well... Tomorrow we could study over at the library if you'd like, say... Around 9am? After breakfast?" He gave her his best dazzling smile. "If that's alright with you, that is, if not I can understand..." His tone sounded a bit sad at this sentence, but he still smiled at Maria, not wanting her to notice.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:51 am

Fred laughed slightly, nodding at her, "Probably," he spoke in response to her comment about them probably plotting evilness over teasing his younger brother, "Or both," he added on as an afterthought; walking with her into the great hall- immediately noticing the lack of Maria and the pissed expression on his brothers face, causing him to raise his eyebrow.

He took a seat beside Alexandria after she sat down, listening as he explained what was bothering him; immediately raising an eyebrow curiously when he snapped at her for saying study 'date', but before he could mention it, he flushed when George mentioned the lipstick thing, Fred immediately rubbing his sleeve on his lips; slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah, accidental," he spoke, though his slight smile showed that he liked it, "A rug got in the way, simply put," he added on, laughing innocently.

"Right," Lee joked, smirking to the two, "Are you sure? Maybe you got in way of the rug," he added on; noticing Fred's face turning a brighter red.

"...I don't know what you're talking about- Anyways!" Fred turned to George, "You. Brother. What's so bad about it being a study date?" he questioned, "Are you jealous?" he joked, laughing slightly, trying to keep the topic off of him and Andri.

"Yeah, I tend to shock people," I winked to the boy jokingly, laughing, nodding thoughtfully as he suggested nine, looking away with a small blush at his smile. I may like George, but I had to admit that he was cute- and his smile didn't help his case, "Awww. Waking up early to nom and study?" I joked, then laughed again "Sounds fun. The library at nine it is!" I clapped my hands together; aware of the confused looks of the friends around him; probably not used to seeing him being so nice.

"Anyways," I grinned to him, "I gotta get back to my group, but I'll see you tomorrow, kay?" I spoke; giving him a tight hug despite him sitting and me standing, "Tis be a date. A study date. Or plan. Study plan. That works too," I laughed, pulling away from the hug and starting on my way towards my table again; "It's a study plan-date-thing-that-involves books! That's it!" I exclaimed in the middle of my stride, loud enough for him to hear before laughing, making it to the four; taking the free seat beside George, grinning to the four, "I am back! Brilliant, ay? Backness. Back... Yeah, that. Was I missed? Also, Fred, your face is as red as a fire-truck."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 pm

"I am not jealous." George said, his cheeks turning a light pink, he looked the other way when Maria was coming over so she wouldn't be able to see him like this. It frustrated him, the situation did, why was he feeling so over protective lately over her? Why did it piss him off that she'd be alone with Cormac? He sighed and served himself some food. "Hey Mari, Alex and Fred kissed!" He said trying to change the subject.

I choked on my chicken, Harry had to hit me a few times in the back so I could swallow.
"Thanks Harry." I said before taking a sip of my pumpkin juice. "It was an accident, I tripped on my rug!" I said as I blushed, I looked away from Fred.

"Geez, Jolie, breathe! You're turning red." Ron pointed out with his mouth slightly full.

"Shut it, Ronald!" I said to him before standing up. "I-- I'm going to the Slytherin table." I was incredibly embarrassed over the whole situation, people pointing it out wasn't really the best way to keep me from blushing. So I picked my plate up and moved to my table and sat next to Marcus without saying a word to him. I just began to eat.

"What did I say?" Ron asked Harry.

"Isn't it obvious?" Hermione sighed before Harry could speak. "She's embarrassed, she thinks she made a fool of herself in front of Fred. And by the way she walked away I'd say she's embarrased because she likes Fred."

Everybody looked at Fred, then at Alexandria on the other side of the Great Hall.

"Huh..." Percy interjected. "Sad, to think that I thought she fancied me."

"Who in their right mind would fancy you?" George asked his older brother with a grin. "Nobody wants to date a future big-head boy."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 am

"Ay?" I exclaimed; my gaze immediately going to George in a slightly wide-eyed state, "What the toast happened while we I was gone?" I spoke, turning to Fred and Alexandria, "What happened, you crazy simpletons?!" I added on, in a slight gaspy tone.

"Ye-yeah!" Fred exclaimed, his face red, as well, "It was an accident, that's all!" he added on- about to say something more when Ron spoke up, his eyes widening when Alexandria left before he could say anything; then he proceeded to glare at his brother; about to speak up again, when he was cut off, AGAIN, by Hermione; her words making his eyes widen slightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Fred spoke up, "I asked her who she liked, and she didn't say that it was me."

"Well, who did she say it was?" I spoke up, tilting my head to the side, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... Uh... She wouldn't tell me," Fred murmured back, her face turning red again.

"Then who's to say that Hermione's not correct?" I grinned, "I mean, come on. Usually when one refuses to tell the other who they like, it's usually because that's who they like, you know. Not always the case, but it is a good portion of the time," I spoke; smiling innocently to the boy, "Or she's having pissed at men syndrome. But let's go with the first option, ay?"

"Pissed at men syndrome?" Ron spoke, his eyes scrunched together in confusion, making me let out a small laugh.

"Commonly known as a girls time of month," I stuck my tongue out to him, letting out a laugh.

"...Oh..." Ron murmured in responce, his face turning pink in embarrassment, much to my amusement.

Fred shook his head at this, and shrugged, giving off a sigh, "I don't know," he murmured, giving off another sigh, his gaze moving to the table behind him for a moment, cursing the fact that she was sitting beside Marcus.

"Nobody wants to date a future big-head boy."

I let out a laugh at this, raising an eyebrow to George, grinning and proceeding to lean my head on his shoulder, "But George, my love," I spoke, my grin stating pure jokingness, "What does that say about you?" I joked, laughing slightly, "After all, not like you're cocky or anything. Nope, not at all," I said in a sarcastic tone, laughing still.

-----------------

Marcus blinked when Alexandria randomly sat beside him; looking rather embarrassed and irritated, his eyebrow arching and his head tilting to the side in confusion at her actions, his confusion increasing even more so at her silence before he nodded to her, deciding to speak up.

"Hey, Jolie," he started, "What's up?" he questioned, genuinely curious, despite the fact that he was excluding himself from whatever debate he was in with the other people around him, "Something wrong?" he added on, figuring he should elaborate on his question before; looking to the table she came from and back, "Did something happen with your... Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:04 am

"No, my head is regular size, it fits into hats, you see." George said with a laugh. "Unlike Percy, who looks like a lightbulb."

"So nice to know that my brothers love me so much." Percy said before turning away over to his friends.

George shrugged before looking at Fred.
"I don't know brother, maybe you should tell her sooner than later how you feel in case Hermione is right. And she usually is."

------------------------------
I looked at Marcus and sighed.
"Something acidental happened between me and Fred, and now everyone's making a big deal out of it and I didn't want to be over there anymore. That's it basically." I looked at Fred and closed my eyes, trying not to show my true emotions. It was almost like they all wanted to embarass me or something.

I finished eating and I stood up, then proceeded to walk out of the Great Hall without saying goodbye to anyone, tired over everything that had happened today...

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Geez, George, calm down or you'll get an aneurysm!" I said to him with a laugh as we all sat there at the Great Hall waiting for the food to appear. George wanted to be here extra early so he could hang out with Mari for as long as he could, I found it both cute and disturbing how this guy cared so much for her.

"I can't help it!" George said, pounding his fist slightly on the table. "I mean, I won't see her all day and you two will probably torture me until she gets back."

I giggled at the boy and his frustration.
"Not if you're nice to us we won't."

"And by nice you mean slave?"

"Maybe." I laughed at the him before pinching his cheek and sticking my tongue out. "There might be a treat in it for you."

"Oh so now I'm a dog too?" George laughed, at least I managed to lift his spirits up.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:28 am

Fred let out a laugh at his brother's actions, shaking his head. Admittedly, he wasn't too grateful to be woken up thirty minutes before eight so they could get there before eight; but he had to admit, the way George was acting was thoroughly hilarious; which increased when the girl he was sitting beside pinched his cheeks.

"Oh, of course," Fred spoke up, grinning, "After all, you did agree to being our slave until christmas. So if we decide you're a dog, then it's so!" he laughed, "Don't worry, Georgey, we'll give you a good leash and a bowl to eat from," he winked at his brother in a joking manner, simply letting out another laugh; then nodded to the door, "Here she comes, Georgey. May wanna cover up that jealousy of yours," Fred joked, shaking his head to his brother with a laugh as I started up towards them, oddly dressed up for just studying- clad in a pair of sock-like horizontal rainbow tights, baggy kapre pants, a pair of black converse, and a long sleeved black v-neck shirt, with the symbol for Yin and Yang on it; with my Fox hat on, as per usual.

"Complaint!" I exclaimed upon reaching my group, smiling despite my words as I placed the note-notebooks from the past two years and this one on the table to help with studying later, "It is near eight in the morning. And on a sunday. Why am I up this early? Why, oh why did I agree to studying at nine instead of sleeping?" I exclaimed dramatically, sitting beside George and clinging unto his arm before leaning my head on his shoulder, "You're my new pillow. Live with it."

"Wasn't he always your pillow?" Fred laughed, "Also, you're dressed up today. This is the first Sunday I think I've seen you not laze around in your Pj's since I've known you."

"You have a fair point there, Weasley," I spoke, yawning, "And I'm wearing clothes. Clothes are good. Brilliant, even. Brilliant clothes. Hi Alexandria," I grinned to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:17 am

George could feel his face getting red with frustration as he saw that Maria wasn't in her PJs as she did every Sunday. She got dressed up, dressed up for Cormac. His teeth ground together in annoyance at the thought. Though he relaxed a bit when Maria began to use him as a pillow, but he was still irked.

"A girl has to look her best for boys, ya know." I said as I put whipped cream on my waffles. "I think this is the first time Maria is gonna go on a study with a remotely attractive guy." I laughed at myself, remotely atrtactive, ha. I couldn't deny it, Cormac McLaggen was one of the cutest boys at Hogwarts, and I thought that Maria was lucky he apparently had her in his priority list.

I could feel George's glare upon me, I simply stuck my tongue out at him and cuddled up against Fred. No I hadn't forgotten about the accidental kiss yesterday, it was all I could think about, hell, I even dreamed it! I wonder how he felt about it, but I was too afraid to ask him so I kept my mouth shut. I shoved the waffle with whipped cream into my mouth as if it were a taco, a very yummy nutritious taco.

"You eat weird." George pointed out with a slight laugh before looking at Maria. "Any idea as to how long you'll be studying with him?" He said with a tone of annoyance at the 'him'.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:35 am

"Remotely?" I blurted before thinking about it- feeling my face turn pink and then proceeding to laugh, covering up my mistake, "I mean. I don't understand you, Andri," I spoke, burying my face in George's shoulder with a laugh.

"Oh come on, Maria," Fred laughed, "We caught you already," he spoke, "What, are you getting a crush on the arse?" he added on, still laughing, "'Cause you know that we'll go into over-protective brother mode, George and I, if you are."

"A crush? Psh," I let out another laugh at this, "I am a female with normal hormone tendencies. I feel attractions to physical appearances that aren't revolting- do not judge me!" I exclaimed defensively, pointing at him as if he was the Doctor and the Tardis, and I the new companion, trying to get his attention, "He's a sweetheart. But no, I do not feel for him over typical interested-in-men hormonal attractions," I laughed again.

"Oh? Than why are you dressed so fancily?" Fred questioned with a raised eyebrow, happily complying when Alexandria cuddled up against him- clearly remembering the kiss from the day passed. But if anything, the past days occurrences merely encouraged him to put his arm around her waist; filling his plate and eating with his free hand.

"You're interrogating me!" I exclaimed dramatically, looking to Alexandria, "Andriiiiii!!!! Tell your brother to quit interrogating his mother!" I added on in a child-like way; pouting, but not responding to his question, merely looking to George as he questioned me about how long I'd be studying with him; making me groan and let my head fall to his shoulder again.

"Decades... And decades... And decadessss!" I exclaimed dramatically, "All because of a mad man with a box," I added on, laughing at myself for referencing the show that started in the sixties, "No but really, I don't know how long it'll take. We have a pretty big project that Sprout's assigning us somewhere in the year, didn't tell us when or what, but said we have to study as much as we bloody well can. I think we'll be done by lunch, though I'm unsure."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 am

Fred putting his arm around my waist sent goosebumps throughout my body, causing me to shiver slightly. It seemed the kiss didn't make things awkward and I could relax around him again, well, as much as possible anyways.

"Big bwoder, stawp intewogating mommy!" I said to Fred in the custest baby voice I could before laughing at myself and taking another bite from my waffle. Once I swallowed I looked at Mari and grinned. "C'mon, you're developing a crush on the big bad lion. You were about to say he's incredibly hot and that you'd totally snog him at the library. Right?" I raised an eyebrow at her as I continued to grin.

George was getting fed up with Alexandria and her talk about Maria and Cormac, if Maria wasn't using him as a pillow he would have gotten up ages ago. His mood lightened though, once Maria told him she'd probably be back by lunch time. He smiled at the girl and ruffled her hair.
"Well, we hope you are done by lunch time so you can eat with us again. A day without you isn't the same, we need your randomness to function."

"Indeed we do." I smiled before taking a sip of pumpkin juice. "But never worry George, Andri is here!" I said putting my free hand in the air (the one that wasn't against Fred), pretty dramatically as if I were some kind of superhero. "I'll protect you from boredom and look cute doing it!"

"Veela." George grinned, causing me to blush and look somewhere else.

"Not a veela, just a cutie." I muttered loud enough for him to hear, causing him to laugh.

But his laugh dissipated when he saw McLaggen walking through the Great Hall doors.
"Ah, miss Stone!" He said with a grin once he reached them. "I hope you don't forget about our little study date at nine!" He said before taking away her fox hat and putting it on. He winked at her then proceeded to walk over where his friends were.

I blinked a couple of times at him and then I looked at Mari.
"Aggressive young man..."

George looked like he wanted to punch him.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:20 am

"But eez fun, little sister!" Fred joked along, laughing still, but nodded in agreement with Alexandria's words, "Come on, Maria. Your face says it all," he laughed.

"No!" I exclaimed, letting out a small laugh, "I don't comprehend your words! I do not speak gibberish! I speak English! And some Korean. I am not seje hyangsu!..." I blinked, then burst out laughing, "Well, no shit Maria. Of course one's not detergent perfume," I let out another laugh, "Okay, maybe not as much Korean as I like to believe, but nonetheless! You speak nonsensual gibberish to me! Father!" I exclaimed, clinging tighter to George's arm, "They're being cruel little Lions!"

"And you're kinder, little Fox?" Fred laughed.

"Yes. Very much so!" I stuck my tongue out at him; but blushed when George ruffled my hair with my hat, making me stick my tongue out at him too and immediately fix it, laughing slightly, "Well, I'm glad that you enjoy my presence then," I smiled, "But you know, you always have Lee, too. He could always hang out with you guys, take my place temporarily, or if you need a girl, you know, there's Ginny, or Hermione, you know," I smiled, sitting of straight for a moment to put food on my plate, finally, which ended up only being a piece of toast and an apple; unable for an appetite due to unwilling hormonal butterflies.

"You're totally Veela," Fred and I spoke in unison, in agreement with George- looking at each other immediately and letting out a laugh. "Don't deny it," I added on, smirking at him; unaware of Cormac until he spoke my name, making my attention immediately go to his, letting out a small smile, but subtly slipping my hand over George's under the table, in hopes of keeping him from being attitude-y.

"I have not forgotten, good sir," I laughed slightly, smiling at the boy- before immediately widening my eyes as he took the hat.

The fox hat.

MY fox hat.

My fox hat that no one steals.

No. One.

Despite the fact that he did look cute in it- WAIT NO. MY HAT.

"No!" I exclaimed after him, knowing I was loud enough that probably everyone could hear; but not getting up from my spot, "No! You do NOT steal the hat! It is against the laws in all of the countries and in the Wizarding law! It is Written in Stone that you do NOT steal the hat of a Fox that is dawned upon the head of Maria Evelyn Stone! Cruel, cruel human being, you are! I will get you! Just you wait! I will get you!" I exclaimed with a laugh, knowing how dramatic I was being, but dramatic sigh, I tightened my grip on George's hand and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb- feeling his tenseness and wanting to try and calm him, and burying my face in his shoulder, "I'm going to get that boy. Maybe not right now, as I'm far too lazy to get up, but I will! When he least expects it."

"Are you sure that you aren't right now because you actually think he's cute in it?" Fred spoke up, raising an eyebrow.

"That's not the point- I mean uh, Yes! I'm sure! I'm positively absolutely Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious sure! I'm just lazy right now, and your brother's a comfortable pillow. So, nuh," I stuck my tongue out at Fred, which only made him laugh; shaking his head, before turning his attention to his brother.

"You okay, Georgey? You look like you're about to murder someone."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:39 am

George gave a sigh once Cormac left, Maria's hand calmed him down significantly. He took a swig of his pumpkin juice and nodded at his brother as he set the goblet down on the table as gently as he could in his current state.
"I'm fine, the boy just agravates me to the point of wanting to punch him."

I raised an eyebrow at the attitude.
"Why though? It's not like he's done anything to you, at least not anything with much importance."

George looked at me and simply shrugged.
"Believe it or not, I have my reasons."

"Reasons or reason?" I asked him, eyeing his face for any change of emotion.

George simply looked ver to the doors, ignoring me for a few seconds.
"Either way I know why I don't like him." He finally answered to me.

I shrugged and finished my breakfast without any further questions to him, not wanting to annoy the boy any further.

The bell tolled announcing it was already 9 in the morning, George tensed at this and put his arm around Mari's shoulders as Cormac walked their way. He closed his eyes, trying his best to ignore the bugger.

"It's time to go, Maria." Cormac smiled and took the three notebooks that lay beside her. "Got lot's of studying to do, no?" He said judging by the weight and thickness of them. "I hope we'll be able to finish before lunch." He laughed and extended his hand to the girl, ignoring the arm wrapped around her.

I kicked George under the table and he quickly let go if her to rub the pain away, he glared at me and I gave him a 'stop-being-clingy' look before smiling at the third years.
"Don't have too much fun, you two!"

Cormac blushed but kept his smile as he looked at me.
"Don't worry, she'll be in good hands." He winked at me and I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach.

Sure, the guy was a douche, but there was no denying he was pretty handsome.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:10 am

I blinked at George's sentence, giving off a sigh, "I see why you don't like him," I spoke once he looked back from the door; "I know that you're just worried about me, love, because I know you consider me your sister, but try not to worry, okay? I can take care of myself; you have nothing to fret overrrrr," I spoke; smiling to George, sitting up straight to finish my food.

Fred frowned, giving off a sigh, thinking that somehow, just being worried or considering her as a sister wasn't the reason. He'd have to bother George about it later on, but like Alexandria, let the topic drop and finished his food as well, his arm never leaving Alexandria's waist.

I let out a sigh when the bell rang; stacking my books in a neat pile so that I could pick them up when I got up; but instead froze slightly and turned a bright, bright, BRIGHT shade of red when George put his arm around my shoulder; smiling to myself as I let him do so; grinning to Cormac as he walked up, "Lots and lots and lots," I told him, then pouted, "I was going to carry those!" I exclaimed dramatically, "Cruel being!" I laughed, averting my attention to George when he moved his arm to rub his leg, shrugging and taking Cormacs hand, allowing him to help me up.

"Oh, we shan't," I grinned jokingly, smiling to Alexandria- turning a shade of pink when he said that I was in good hands before letting go of his hand, hugging George tightly, "Behave you. I'll be back to save you from these monsters sooner than it'll seem, I promise," I whispered in his ear, pecking him on the cheek before pulling away, waving to Alexandria and Fred, "See you later, guys," I grinned.

"See you, Maria," Fred waved back, but was eyeing Cormac; having pulled Alexandria closer to him when Cormac winked to her and made her blush; as if saying 'She's mine, bitch.'

I waved again to the trio before taking in stride beside Cormac, "By the way," I told him, taking the hat off of his head and putting it back on mine, "My hat. No stealies, kay thanks," I stuck my tongue out at him before proceeding to grab his free hand, swinging our arms back and forth in a childish manner, "We're going to see the Wizard. The wondrous Wizard of Oz! Or in this case the library of Hogwarts, but let's go with my version, kay?"

-------------------

Fred watched as the duo left the Great Hall, aware of his brothers irritation before turning to him, "Okay. Don't try to run or walk off, because you know that I will hex you and keep you from doing so. What the bloody hell is with your attitude, George?" he questioned, looking sternly at his brother, "You've never been THIS protective of her. What's changed?" he added on, arching his eyebrow, "In fact, ever since Monday, when you harmed Alex's nose by chasing after Maria, you've changed. Seriously, George. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:44 am

Cormac blushed when she grabbed his hand, totally not expecting that but enjoying it anyways, assisting her in the back and forth movement; a smile plastered on his face liking being alone with Maria. It took him two years, but he finally managed to get her by his side.
"Aww, I'm sorry about your hat. But didn't it look so dashing on me?" He winked at the girl and laughed at himself. "Though admittedly I'm pretty sure it looks even better on your beautiful pink head, no?"

He laughed at her singing and nodded.
"Your version is good too." He said with a chuckle at the end as they reached the library. He looked around, carefully looking for a place where nobody would bother them. Still holding on to her hand they moved into the Muggle Literature section which was very rarely ocupied. So he thought it was perfect to have uninterrupted time with Maria.

He set the books down on the table and pulled out a seat for Mari, after she sat down he pushed it forward so she could be comfortable close to the table before taking a seat in front of her. He bit his lower lip and sighed, taking advantage of the fact that Mari still hadn't opened the notebooks.
"So... what's George's deal? It's like he hates me now or something."

----------------------------
George choked on his pumpkin juice at the question, his face was now tomato red as he reached for a napkin to dry up what he spilled. He cleared his throat and looked at his brother, thinking of what he would say to him.
"I-I have no idea what you're talking about, Fred."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"George, he's your twin, he ought to know when you're in a funk or when you're pissed or when you're in love or all of the above, so just come out with it, geez!"

George blinked a few times before looking at his hands, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing like mad.
"I just don't like her hanging out with him, that's all..."

"But why?!" I pressed, if it weren't for the fact that Fred had his arm around my waist I would have gotten up and slammed my hands of the table.

But George did it for me, his face full of frustration.
"Because I like her, okay!" He shouted at me, causing me to jump and blush with slight fear.

Once I managed to calm down I grinned at him.
"See? I knew something was up. Now calm your tits and sit down."

George raised an eyebrow at my random saying, but sat down anyways. His face now burried in his hands.
"It just frustrates me to see her blush around him, and as much as she says she doesn't like him like that she still likes him, you know?"

I frowned and nodded.
"Yeah, I know..." I sighed and shook my head. "Why don't you just tell her?"

He looked at me like I was mad.
"Because she likes someone else, she told me she did but didn't tell me who it was..."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 am

I couldn't keep from blushing when he winked at me, which increased even more so when he complimented me, causing me to look down to hide my face with my hair, which proved to be rather difficult with my hat and my short hair; "Of course it does," I let out a laugh, "It's my hat. Thus, it makes me look freaking brilliant, it does," I grinned, "But I SUPPOSE I have to admit, it does look okay on you, as well," I spoke dramatically, then stuck my tongue out at him, "I'm still going to get you back for that, though."

I laughed slightly, "Of course my version is good," I smiled, "I mean, come on, I may not have written Wizard of Oz or anything like that, but I'm still gonna take the credit, just cause I'm the muggle-born here, and because I'm Maria, so I can get away with it, can't I?" I joked; aware of the fact that he was leading me to the section of the library that practically no one ventured into- aware of the butterflies forming.

I laughed slightly as he held the chair out for me once we found a table, happily complying and sitting down, grinning when he pushed the chair in, taking the time for him to sit in his own seat for me to bring my legs up so I could sit in the best indian-style position I could. With a grin; I then proceeded to adjust the books, putting the one from my first year in the middle of us, and moving the other two off to the side, know that was where we would start.

Upon his question, I sighed, biting my lip, "I honestly don't know, Cormac," I told him, "He's been really protective as of late for some reason, especially when I'm around you, and I don't get it. He says he's worried about me, but I'm not really sure what it is anymore," I gave off a sigh, "Everytime I try to talk to him about it, though, he just gets really defensive... I have a question for you, though," I added on as an after thought, looking straight at him, "Why is it that you suddenly decided to get to know me after two years of nothing?" I questioned, "I've been wondering about that. It's not.... Usual... For people to suddenly start talking to me."

------------------------

"I knew it!" Fred exclaimed upon his brother's admittance, "I knew there was something else that you weren't telling me," he spoke, giving off a sigh, frowning at his brother. Is this what he was like, when he and Maria made him admit that he liked Alex?

"George," Fred gave off a sigh, "I know it's frustrating. And yes, I think we all know that she's forming feelings for that turd. However," he started, "Haven't you been paying attention to me at all since we've known her? The bitterness in her voice when she mentioned you thinking of her as a sibling? Or, perhaps, the fact that she's far more affectionate to you than anyone else we know?" he raised an eyebrow, "In fact, when have you ever seen her talking to anyone outside of this group that wasn't related to bullying or projects?" he gave off a sigh, looking at Alexandria for help, biting his lip, then looking at his brother again.

"In fact, George, why else would she deny spending any time with Mclaggen at all yesterday to hang out with you?" he added on, "Or refer to you as the father in her analogy of us being the children of you and her. And I think you've started to realize it too, haven't you?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:38 am

Cormac blushed and chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head. He smiled at Maria and looked into her eyes.
"Well, thing is I've been trying to talk to you for two years now." He admitted, the blush quite noticable on his handsome face, he thought for a moment as to how to continue, looking into her eyes, noticing the slight shock in her expression. "I've always found you... interesting, you see. And after taking classes with you for two years going on to three, I've noticed how very intelligent and special you are. And I can't help but feel this certain... attraction towards you."

Clearly Cormac wasn't one to beat around the bush, that and he knew that George liked her so he had to take his chance before the girl noticed that fact.
"I must sound so silly, huh? I don't really know you quite well but still I can't help but feel the need to be around you."

-------------------------------------------------
George blushed even more now, eyes wide as he stared at his brother who was explaining everything. It did make sense, everything. Plus she called him love all the time, right? Her blushing, her affection, her freaking out when he asked her who she liked. It all added up. It was like a lightbulb turned on in his head. He groaned and banged his head on the table.
"Damn it, she's starting to like Cormac, though!" He sighed and shook his head. "How could I be so damn thick?"

"Most boys are." I said with a sigh looking at Fred at the corner of my eye. This sucked, Weasley boys were really thick when it came to relationships. How would I ever get Fred to make the first move then? Would I have to throw away all my mother's relationship advice just to go out with the guy? I sighed. No, I had to be all lady like. "You kind of remind me of my current situation, though. I like a guy but he doesn't realize it and I'm not quite sure if he likes me, he acts a bit protective of me too, just like you're doing with Mari. And then Marcus comes along and tries to sweep me off my feet. Tragic really." I said kind of trying to make Fred realize that it was him and me.

"Yeah, I hear you..." George said without looking at his brother, though of course he knew everything going on between Fred and Jolie. "I should let her know, before I fuck things up like a total idiot... I just... I don't know how to tell her."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 am

Shocked was an understatement, for my current feeling, as he explained himself, feeling my eyes slowly widen at each word he spoke. Yeah, I was pretty damned shocked; and the butterflies in my stomach didn't help this fact, nor did the breath hitched in my throat.

"It's... I... It's not silly," I managed out, feeling my face heating up to match my hair, trying to comprehend my thoughts right now, and the butterflies. I felt nervous, but not the awkward type of nervous that you get when something terrible just happened. A different type of nervous, like I get around George.

Huhm... Maybe I am starting to like him, Cormac. And he likes me, too.

Much unlike George ever will.

So maybe... Maybe I don't like him as much I do the ginger, but maybe... Maybe he could help me get over him. Even just a little bit.

Immediately, I stood up from my seat and walked around the table; taking the seat beside him and scooting it closer to his, immediately hugging him; tightly, "I do too, a little," I whispered to him before pulling away from the hug, but not moving to the other seat- merely bringing the books closer to this side, opening the first one with a smile, speaking slowly, for fear of stuttering, "We should probably start studying. What do you think?"

------------------------------

"Because people can't tell when someone likes them," Fred spoke, "Maria's pretty thick, too. She can't tell that you, or Cormac, has feelings for her, when someone else might think it's bloody obvious," he added on, giving off a sigh, turning his attention to Alexandria as she started speaking of her situation, his eyebrow raised slightly. He had to admit, he was reminded of him for a bit, but he proceeded to sigh, figuring it was that mystery guy she refused to tell him about, he just turned his attention back to George.

"You need to tell her, before Cormac does. I can honestly say that she likes you far more than she does him; but if he tells her that he likes her, she may use that as an excuse to try and get over you," Fred spoke, "So, soon. My advice is make sure alone. Take her to that place you guys are always disappearing off to when you want to conspire against us. Take her to one of the balcony towers. Somewhere. Just make sure you're alone, and that she's not mad at you," Fred nodded to him, "And no matter how much you don't like him, if you keep treating Mclaggen badly, you are going to end up ticking her off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next