Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:05 pm

George and Lee were a bit confused but energized by Maria's attitude, never had they seen Maria so hyper like they were right now and it was quite catchy. They ran with Maria to the Ravenclaw common room, though admittedly feeling a little bad when they left Fred alone, but this was for him, so they'd get the reawarding feeling later.

"I rather be kidnapped by you than by some psycho." George joked and winked at the girl. He looked at the sketchbook and just wondered if there were any other drawings of him in there, Lee had to snap his fingers in front of his face for him to pay attention. George smirked and blushed, using this to seem incredibly adorable to Maria.

Lee rolled his eyes and focused on the girl, grinning.
"Alright then, some of the details are kind of foggy so I think it was a pretty good thing that you decided to kidnap us." He laughed before trying to sneak a peek at the sketchbook, trying to find out the same thing that kept George's mind occupied.

"Indeed." George agreed, he was kind of foggy with the details, but mostly because every time she'd go to tell them the story he'd just gaze at her, thinking how adorable she was, thinking how much closer he was to having her. "So, let's take this last night to plan everything, we can't fail."
----------------------------------------------
I woke up with Imposant by my side, I hadn't slept so much in a while. But honestly, I didn't want to leave my room, I didn't want to face the world. But I had to, I couldn't be a coward.

I got up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror, making sure my tears before falling asleep hadn't ruined my makeup. I just stared at myself for a while, I looked so... broken. Terribly unlike myself, it was saddening. I bit my bottom lip before finally walking out of my dorm and up the stairs to the common room.

i was relieved when I saw Draco and his friends there with Marcus, maybe he would take it easier on me now?
"Uhm.." I walked to Marcus, twiddling my thumbs, my eyes glued to them. "Marcus, I need to ask you something." I really hoped that Draco and the other two would stay, but by the looks of it they were getting ready to leave. "I was wondering if you could let me hang out with the guys tomorrow night? They want to tell scary stories around a fire in the forbidden forrest, and I'd really like to go..."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:47 pm

I laughed lightly when George spoke, turning to look at him- then seeing his blush and his smirk, causing me to turn red as well. He really was bloody adorable and cute, I shook my head and smiled, looking at the two and nodding, "I figured," I spoke, before nodding at them to sit on the bed, smiling when they did, moving the sketchbook under the pillow and grabbing the paper from Lee.

"Okay," I spoke, skimming over it and then looking at the two, "We need this to pass. Whatever's going on with Marcus and Andri, I don't suspect it to be anywhere near good. So basically, if we don't get them together now, we're going to have to use brutal force. And we all know you don't want me to use my force. It's a very forceful force," I laughed lightly, before looking at the paper, quickly going over the story again, then biting my lip.

"I'll be right back," I spoke, handing the paper to George, "I need to go ask Davies something. Be right back!" I grinned, before quickly rushing out of the dorm.

Lee then grinned, reaching under the pillow and pulling out the sketchbook, "Finally!" He laughed, smirking at George's look before he opened it, going through the thing, "Don't give me that look. You know you're curious too," he spoke, flipping through the pages- before stopping- a picture, dated recently, with George's name on the corner- was of him standing in a laid-back manner, one hand gripping a Quidditch bat and the other giving a thumbs up, a smirk on his lips, the scenery being the layout of the Quidditch arena- with Hogswarts distantly in the background. The whole drawing fully detailed and colored.

"Okay, George, if you don't make a move on her soon, I'm going to lock you two in a cupboard," Lee pointed out, looking at the drawing.

--------------

Marcus smirked when he watched the girl walking up- but then firmly frowned when she started talking.

She wanted to hang out with the blood-traitors?

Fuck no.

Why the hell would he let her? Hell, she was his girlfriend. He wasn't going to let her go off and do what she wanted. Fuck. Far from it.

He then stood up, his glance going to Draco and his group- noticing them a distance away already, before he glared at the girl. "You expect me to let you go off with them?" he growled at her, trying to keep his voice low, "After all that you did to me?" he continued.

She had the audacity to ask for this? Fuck.

"You're my girlfriend," he grabbed her arm, "And mine only. After you going and fucking cheating on me with that Weasley? I don't care what you say. If you didn't, you were thinking about it. And you're mine- you know that, and I'm not going to let you go fuck around with them!" he sneered; ignoring her trying to explain herself. Ignoring the looks he was receiving.

"If you wanted to go with them, you should've thought about that before you became MY girlfriend. I had to deal with them long enough. I'm not going to any longer just because you want to be a slut," he growled, "What I did to you was your fault," he growled, his hands on her shoulders, shaking her, "So quit acting like I'll let you-"

"What the hell, Flint?!" Pansy's voice interjected, sauntering up towards the two, "What are you doing, yelling at her? Hasn't she dealt with enough?"

Marcus glowered at Pansy, a light growl coming through his lips, "What are you doing? This is my relationship, you have no business with it!"

"I think I do, Marcus," Pansy spoke, her hand in Alexandria's, "When it comes to you making her ball her eyes out, and you don't even care? When it comes to you hitting her? That's where I draw the line. She may be your girlfriend, and need to make you happy, but you're her boyfriend and need to make her just as happy. So why don't you quit acting like a little dick and act like a boyfriend for once?!"

Marcus scowled, glaring.

He knew he couldn't do anything to Pansy, otherwise the whole house would be after him. And if he did anything to Andri, Pansy would get the whole house after them. He then growled.

"Fine!" he snapped, "Go hang out with those blood traitors. Like I give a fuck. But if I hear you did one thing out of line, I'll get you," he growled at Alexandria, before turning on his heel and walking out, Pansy glaring at him before hugging Alex tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:46 pm

George snatched away the sketchbook from Lee, smirking he observed the drawing, thinking it was bloody brilliant. She must have been observing him for a while because she got every feature right, down to his dimples.
"Well aren't I handsome?" He said, posing just like in the drawing.

Lee slapped him upside the head and rolled his eyes before laughing.
"Your head's gonna get as big as Percy's if you don't control that ego of yours." Lee comented. "When are you planning on making a move?"

"I have been making moves," George closed the sketchbook and put it once again under the pillow. "He'll, I've already kissed her twice."

"Yeah, by accident."

"One by accident, the other was a wonderful plan gone right." George winked and decided to shut up upon hearing footsteps.

---------------------------------
"Flint, please, you're hurting me." I said as he shook me, in the verge of tears. I tried explaining to him so many times that I hadn't done anything with Fred, and I wished so badly he could understand me. But he was right, I was thinking about it, and what he did to me? Yeah, it was my fault too. I caused him to be angry, I should have shoved Fred away when he came after me but I didn't.

Ever greatful for Pansy I could breathe, she was my lifesaver in more than one occation and I could have kissed her if it wern't for the fact that Marcus would get angry and hurt me like he had done so many times. I hugged her tightly, but tears didn't come out. I was cried out, no tears left.
"Thank you," I whispered to her, feeling myself about to sob, "thank you so much."

One good thing did come out of this, though, I could go hang out with Fred tomorrow, I could have a 'normal' day.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Lee simple smirked at the boy, before taking the paper from George, going over it as he heard footsteps.

"Thank you, Davies," my voice called, laughing as I walked back into the room, walking towards the two before stopping, frowning lightly, "You two look suspicious," I spoke, my eyes narrowing.

"Suspicious? How?" Lee spoke, smiling innocently.

"Did you guys steal my sketchbook?" I rose an eyebrow, advancing closer- looking under the pillow, then grinning, seeing it still there. "Okay, nevermind. You guys are safe... For now," I eyed them suspiciously before laughing, then looked at them.

"You're so paranoid," Lee laughed, shaking his head and standing up. "Anyways," he spoke, raising the paper, "I'm going to bring this with me to the common room. I have some stuff I gotta take care of so that we'll be prepared tomorrow. I'll go over it myself," he winked at George, then leaving, making me blink as he shut the door.

"That was odd," I spoke, taking a seat beside George on the bed, "My suspicion of you guys has renewed itself," I laughed lightly, grinning. "I guess it's just us then, though, eh?" she smiled, "I figure Lee would probably be the one talking out of you two the most. Davies got a couple of fifth years to put together the stuff with Cisteria, and..." I trailed off, my gaze on the floor, "You guys make sure this works, okay? I won't be there. I'll be in here. So I need you guys to make sure things go well, okay, George?" I looked at him.

----------------------

"Shh..." Pansy whispered to her, her thumb caressing her back, "You don't have to thank me. Come on, Alex," she spoke, breaking the hug and leading her towards their dorm, "Let's get you cleaned up and get you some sleep, okay? I know you've been sleeping all day. But sleep's the best thing you need right now," she smiled weakly.

Once they made it to the dorm, she gently made Alex sit on the bed, rummaging through the girls drawer and pulling out a pair of pejama pants and a baggy shirt, putting it down beside her before going over to the bathroom, grabbing a rag and rinsing it, wringing it out and bringing it into the room, bending in front of Alexandria.

"What did he do to you, Alex..." she murmured, more to herself than anyone, wiping the girls makeup off gently, "You used to be so strong..." she sighed lightly. "You need to break up with him," she spoke firmly, then looked at her, "You're better off with the Weasleys. With Stone. None of that fell apart until you said yes to him."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm

George grinned and nodded at Maria, they were alone now and it would be the perfect moment for him to tell her what he truly felt. But something told him it was better for him to wait, wait for the moment in which Cormac would piss her off to no end and go to her rescue, he wanted to be her hero.
"We won't let you down, Mari-Mar, I won't let you down." He smiled and ruffled the girl's hair. It was getting longer, he noticed, and it looked pretty cute on her like that. The faded color made her look a bit more girly and a little less edgy, causing her to look absolutely adorable. But even if she were bald George would think she was adorable. He looked into her eyes and bit his lower lip. "Well, I better meet up with Lee and plan this right if we're going to make it work, we'll keep you updated." He went to hug her and thought this was a pretty good moment to sort of tease her, so he pretended to be going for the cheek and ended up kissing her 'accidentally' in half of her lips. He smirked and blushed when he got off the bed, he waves at her before walking out of her dorm to catch up with Lee.

It was his mission for this to go accordingly the way Maria wanted it to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------
The tears finally came out, seeing Pansy so friendly towards me was so nice, it made me feel like people still cared about me. I appreciated her help so much she had no idea, she would never know how truly greatful I was to have her here with me. She wiped away my tears along with my makeup, thankful that she allowed me to try so freely.
"H- He didn't do anything, Pansy." I lied, "I've just done a lot of things to piss him off and I can tell he's so disappointed with me. I try to be a good girlfriend but nothing I do seems to please him anymore." This seemed like a logical explanation, hopefully she would believe me.

I looked at my arms, being so thin and sick caused me to bruise easilly and I had the mark of his hands on them, as well as his grip on my hips from when he would take me to his dorm filled with frustration. I didn't want Pansy to see them, but there was no way she was leaving me alone. So I decided to try my best to hide them while I changed into the pijamas.

I hugged her again, before laying on my bed.
"Please don't tell anybody you've seen me like this, alright? I don't want them thinking I've become weak." Even though it was the truth.

---------------------------------------------------
My body ached, I could feel my muscles shaking violently even though when I looked at my arms and legs they did not move. I sighed as I tried to get out of bed, I felt dizzy and I felt like throwing up again. I tried so hard to keep it all down, but I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the bathroom and threw up all my frustration.

After a while of throwing up I took a shower and brushed my teeth, the tooth paste tasting horrible made me want to throw up again. But I decided to ignore the feeling and get dressed. My costume was a couture version of the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland, it was pink and purple and much brighter than the clothes I was wearing lately. Mom was kind enough to send me a purple wig since I told her my powers were failing me, I could have smiled.

I put on the wig, after I put on the pink shirt which had a huge bow in the front, a purble frilly layed skirt, pink and purple stripped stockings and pink flats, I put on the cat ears and lastly I put on the thick and fluffy purple and pink stripped tail. I went over to the mirror and did the best cat makeup that I could. I bit my lower lip, if I weren't so skin and looking so old I would have looked like the Alexandria I was before.

Today was a happy day, though, I had gotten permision from Marcus to hang out with the guys. It lifted my mood up significantly. So I went out of the dorms, Imposant literally behind my tail and quickly made my way to the Great Hall, desperately wanting to sit at the Gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 pm

I sighed lightly.

Tonight was the night. The night the plan goes in order. The night that Fred and Alexandria get together. I couldn't wait. It was incredibly exciting.

"You're not dressing up?" Cho questioned me, an eyebrow raised as we left the common room, I simply shook my head.

"Nah. I'm not doing anything tonight," I smiled solemnly, my hands in the pockets of my shorts- pushing up the baggy Ravenclaw hoodie I was wearing over a white tank top.

"Aren't you hanging with the twins, Lee and that Slytherin girl?" Cho questioned, "Or Cormac?"

"Cormac has plans with his friends," I spoke, "And I'm not fond of his group of friends. As for the twins and them..." I smiled lightly, "I have something up my sleeve. And if I want it to work, I need to hang back," I smiled at her. She just shrugged.

"Suit yourself," she spoke, then nodded me off once we made it to the great hall, going to her group of friends. I simply smiled, my direction towards the Gryffindor table- aware that Cormac was with his friends in the common room already, so I sighed, sitting beside George, "I'm so excited!" I squeed, laughing, noticing the absence of Lee.

"Excited? For what?" Fred frowned- he was in a bit of a better mood. He'd be around Alex, at least. But he still felt... Meh.

I just grinned, sticking my tongue out at Fred.

-----------------------

Marcus frowned upon seeing the girl walk into the Great Hall. He wasn't happy that she was going with them. But it was irritating the hell out of him. He'd just have to live. He had to admit, though, that she look looked sexy in that costume.
He smirked.

What he would do to get his hands on that...

He was, however, even more pissed, though, when Lee Jordan came in and saw her, bringing her over to their end of the table. He glared harshly at the boy.

"Come on, Alex!" Lee grinned upon seeing and recognizing the girl, immediately taking her arm and gently bringing them to their end of the table. "You look adorable," he smiled, gently sitting her down and then taking a seat beside her, with her inbetween him and Fred.

"Alexandria... I..." Fred murmured, looking at him. She was beautiful- but he felt his face cringe with worry- she looked so sick, so...

"Are you excited for tonight?" Lee interrupted, giving Fred a look. He didn't know what happened, but he didn't want anything messing up until it.

I simply smiled upon seeing her, my gaze going to look at the table, my head resting on George's shoulder.

I was still mad at that Weasley. Fucking accidently kissing half of my mouth. I wanted to kill him. I was going to kick him. KICK HIM. ACGH

I giggled lightly to myself, before taking a deep sigh, looking up at her, smiling weakly. "I hope you have fun, Alex," I spoke, raising my head from George's shoulder. "You guys have to fill me in on all the details, okay?" I spoke, directing my words at all of them, trying my best to be as stable as I can.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 pm

I was about to rip my arm away, I could feel my eyes water when someone took hold of it. But I calmed down a bit noticing it was Lee, I half smiled at him when he complimented me.
"Thanks, I just wish my mom would have put some contacts along with the costume, these dark red eyes dont'exactly scream cute, they scream murder." I blinked a couple of times, realizing this is the most I had spoken to a guy in a week and a half. Maybe I was making progress? I sure hoped so. I allowed him to guide me to the Gryffindor table, making me sit between him and Fred. My two best friends.

I frowned, though, when I saw that Maria didn't have her costume on. Maybe things weren't going to fix themselves at all. I tried my best not to cry, I hugged myself and rested my head on Fred's. I had missed him terribly, but still I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes.

I was glad Lee distracted me though, keeping me away from my thoughts.
"Incredibly excited, I can hardly contain myself," I responded, which was the entire truth, I could hardly keep myself from up chucking everything, or... nothing? I tried to give him my best smile, it was hard considering I could feel my body shaking violently.

I looked at Maria, a bit suprised that she was talking to me. I bit my bottom lip and smiled genuinely this time.
"Thank you, Maria." Fuck, I could feel my eyes water again.

"Of course we'll fill you in with the details! There's no Halloween without you, we have to tell you what we've done in order for you to feel proud of us." George laughed. "I wonder how many people we can prank today, huhm?" He winked.

"Oh, we're pranking?" I asked, a bit nervous. Marcus would not be happy with me pranking people, says it would he harmful to our 'image'. I twiddled my thumbs again, my nervousness incredibly obvious.

"'Oh, we're pranking?' What kind of enthusiasm is that, Jolie!? You haven't pranked with us in ages!" Lee said with a laugh, hitting my shoulder playfully.

I flinched when he hit me and bit my bottom lip. This was Lee, not Marcus, why was I feeling so defensive and scared? I took a deep breath, trying to keep the tears in and tried to smile at him.
"Sorry." was all I could say before looking down at my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:33 pm

"Well, I think you look adorable," he smiled, "Back to your usual Alexandria," he grinned.

"I'm glad you're excited," Fred smiled lightly, his hand cautiously moving to hers- she was fragile. Especially right now. Everyone could tell that. Once he had her hand, he laced his fingers with hers, under the table, so that Marcus couldn't see- he then looked to Maria as she spoke, wide eyed that they were being so... Civil.

I frowned as I watched her- I felt myself break. I knew the signs, and she had them written white against black.

"Oh, don't worry, Alex," I smiled weakly at her, trying to be as nice as possible. "Lee's just a brat, isn't he?" I winked at the boy, who stuck his tongue out at me.

Fred then sighed, "We're just going to go to the forest, Alex," Fred smiled lightly, trying to comfort her, "We're not going to be pranking so much, as we are just going to be hanging out. It'll be fine," he spoke, trying to keep her okay.

I just bit my lip and sighed, "Alex," I spoke, "Don't worry so much, okay?" I whispered to her, "You're okay. Fred's not going to let you get hurt," I smiled lightly, slipping my hand into George's, lacing my fingers with his. "And if he does, I'll punch him like I did Flint, okay?" I reassured her. Fuck, I don't care about our fight anymore. I wanted her to be okay. To know that I was there for her.

Fuck.

I'm going to kill Flint.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 pm

I almost gasped when Fred took hold of my hand, I had to relax, Marcus wasn't sitting with me, he wasn't hearing us, he was watching me most likely but I was out of reach for him to hurt me. These were my friends, they wouldn't hurt me... I hoped. I felt so miserable, so unsafe, everything seemed so bloody unpredictable it scared me. It made me want to go cower to Marcus, at least I knew what he would be capable of, but... I wasn't sure if Fred or Lee were safe to be around.

I used to trust them so much, but now I felt I couldn't even look them in the eyes. I nodded when Fred spoke to me, trying to calm down. We would just hang out, no pranking, that was good. I bit my lip when I heard Maria speak to me. For the first time I let out a genuine giggle when I remembered her punching Marcus. It felt weird to giggle, it felt weird to feel as happy as I was starting to feel now.
"I'm sure you will." I tried to smile at her, but my lips quivered, I was so fucking happy she was speaking to me that I felt like crying, out of happiness this time. I looked back at Marcus, who seemed to be glaring at us, or maybe just at me, I couldn't tell. Quickly I turned my attention to the table, feeling dizzy again.

George raised an eyebrow, but was happy regardless. The girls were speaking again, which meant Andri was willing to go back to them. He squeezed Maria's hand and blushed, giving her a handsome smile. Today would work, he could feel it in his bones.

"Well, we should get going, shouldn't we?" Lee said standing up and stretching. "I've got quite a few stories to tell, I'll try my best to get you guys to pee your pants," he looked at Alexandria and laughed, "and skirts." He thought that the fact that she wasn't wearing pants and was wearing colors again was good progress, he grinned at George.

"Yeah, I think so." George stood up as well, caressing Maria's hand with his thumb before letting it go. "I bet Cormac is going to be annoyed if you don't get to the common room in time, Maria, you should get going."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Fred frowned when Alexandria flinched, but sighed. They would be away from Marcus soon enough. Then he could hold her again, then he wouldn't have to worry about her getting hurt. He closed his eyes tightly. He was so worried, that he's literally gotten sick a few times.

Lee frowned, sighing. He was worried as well, but he knew that after tonight, she would come back to them. That they would soon be a group again, and he was excited for that. And Maria was talking to her again- and god, that was a huge relief.

I smiled lightly, giving off a sigh, nodding when Lee spoke, smiling as I stood up with George, watching as Fred stood up and helped Alexandria up. "Yeah, you guys need to get going, before it gets too dark to find your way in the forest," I smiled lightly, then frowned, groaning, "He's put a curfew on me, George! A curfew!" I pouted, my hand slipping into my pockets. "In all thirteen and a half years of her life, Maria Evelyn Stone has never had a curfew. Maria isn't happy about this. Maria will break ALL THE RULES," I shook my fist jokingly, looking at Andri, trying to make her laugh. I then sighed as we ventured towards the doors of the Great Hall.

Once we made it outside, I sighed, looking at them, "Well, I'll see you guys later, okay?" I smiled weakly, hugging Fred and Lee, and embracing George into a tight, more affectionate hug before looking at Andri, biting my lip, before deciding against judgement and giving her a light hug anyways, "If you need me, you know where to find me," I whispered to her before pulling away, waving, "See you!" I called before turning. "Luna! Wait up!" I called, running to catch up with the girl.

Lee then grinned, "See?" he spoke, "I told you that she would forgive you," he spoke.

"Mhm," Fred smiled, carefully putting his hand on Alex's shoulder- being wary as to not make her flinch, then he put his arm around Alexandria's shoulders as they made their way outside of the Castle. "And George," Fred smirked, "That hug," he added on, "Looks like your accidental kisses have gotten through to her. Have you noticed how much more affectionate she's been?"

"I've noticed," Lee smiled, "I still think you need to make a move on her, George. 'Cause if you do, not only will we have our Maria back, we'll have our little Alex back, too! And we'll all be one big happy family," he laughed lightly, his hands in his pockets. "And we found another drawing of him in her sketchbook the other day, too," he smirked, "Must've taken her weeks. It was so detailed I almost thought it was a picture I took with a camera. Right, George?" he winked at the boy.

Fred then laughed, his thumb caressing Alexandria's shoulder, smiling. He was holding her again. It made him so happy... But he decided to keep the topic from Alex and Marcus right now. Just letting Lee talk on.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:34 pm

George grinned when Maria hugged him, his hug was as tight as her's, he kissed the top of her head before she went to hug Alexandria. He couldn't stop smiling, it was silly. He loved it.

That hug was far to short, I wanted to hug her forever, crying and telling her how sorry I was for being such a bitch to her. But she had to leave, she had her own boyfriend problems too. I bit my lip when she walked away. I was alone, with three guys, going to a forrest, where no one would be able to hear me. I wiped a tear that managed to escape before the guys could notice. I was safe here, I had to keep reminding myself that. But at least I was certain that I could have Maria for support if anything did happen, she was speaking to me again and that made me feel a bit more at ease.

When Fred but his arm around me I felt like my lungs wanted to fail me, much like when Marcus was angry at me. I took a deep breath as he put his arm around my shoulder. My arms still hurt from yesterday when Marcus shook the fuck out of me in his angry little fit. I just hoped no one would notice the blue-ish marks from where he grabbed me.

George rolled his eyes, but his smile never left his face.
"I've noticed my brilliant plan has been working, I'm just waiting for Cormac to fuck up one more time so I can defend her and maybe break his nose before telling her how I feel about her." He sighed. "I mean, it's terribly obvious she likes me now, but she still has a boyfriend and unfortunately she's very faithful with the git, I need to come in at a moment when they're fighting. You know?" He grinned again. "Maybe if we survive this night, you guys can help me break them up? Brilliant minds like our, and having little Andri here would be an advantage to know what would piss Maria off the most." He grinned at me.

"Yeah, I suppose so." I tried to give a convincing smile so they wouldn't notice how nervous I was, "if Maria is truly unhappy with Cormac it should be easy. I mean, if he gave her a curfew then there must be something up with the relationship, it shouldn't be too hard."

George grinned, Alex had actually believed the whole Marcus bullshit. They were brilliant.

We reached the forbidden forest and walked until we reached a clearing. Apparently they had set everything up for the night, from the tents to to the firewood and the tree trunks I guessed we would be sitting on as we each told a story. I felt nervous again, I had no story to tell.

"Incendio." George said, his wand pointed at the wood in the middle of the circle, it quickly burst in to flames, making the cold night feel much better.

I looked around, nervous, not knowing what could happen out here, what creatures could pop out, what the guys would do. I was vulnerable right now, and I didn't like it. I wished I could go back to the castle and hide in my dorm. But I couldn't, I had to stay here, I needed my life to return back to normal.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Lee laughed, "Ego much, mate?" he joked, but smiled genuinely, "Don't worry, mate. We got your back," he winked at the boy, patting his shoulder before putting his hands in his pockets. He was excited, to the point of almost jumping in his stride. He laughed lightly and grinned when Alexandria spoke, happy. Things so far were going great. He just wished she wasn't so flinchful.

At least it would be a bit easier to scare her tonight.

Fred sighed lightly, his thumb still caressing her shoulder, then, once they made it to the forest, his brother and Lee leading the way into a clearing, he smiled lightly, leading her to a trunk and letting her sit down, before taking a seat beside her- his arm over her shoulder again- slightly tightening his hand on her shoulder, as if asking her permission for her to sit closer to him. He watched as George and Lee sat across from them.

"So!" Lee grinned, looking at George, excitement on both of their faces. "I think I should start first, don't you?" he grinned happily, before looking at them scarily.

"Okay," Fred blinked, kind of creeped out at Lee's expression, but laughing slightly. "Go ahead," he nodded, and Lee grinned happily.

"There once was a man with ears for eyes, he had thick back cloak, and a nostalgic mote," Lee started in a rhyme, looking at George, as if to make sure that he was reciting the lines right, but then looked immediately at Fred and Andri, grinning deviously, more confident. "But he wasn’t all dandy, or very land-y- he was very dull, and quite cruel; so one day, the man, a wife-beater with a thing for kids, took his knife, and said ‘Too bad!’ Hacking the woman into pieces, he’d escape from her leeches...

He continued on like this; using his amazing man-acting skills to produce more fear into the two- greatful for George's amazing fearful acting. Watching Alexandria's and Fred's expressions closely. And Fred, really, had to admit, he was kind of frightened. After all, this was a creepy story- it was too creepy for Lee to come up with... But Lee came up with it.

He tightened his grip on Alexandria, trying to be careful, but he wanted to make sure she was okay. Trying to make sure she knew he wouldn't hurt her, as well. But he just listened as Lee continued on, his eyes wide.

-
"...So, fearing the man some labeled death, a mothers would fantasize.. Scare their children- but nothing else..." Lee continued on, smirking, unaware just how long it's been since he started the poem. It was a long ass poem, he had to give props to Maria, "‘If you misbehave, he will return! So unless you want to die, cower in turn!’ Their voices would cry," he added on, his smirk still wide.

This was working, and this was working well. He only hoped that the rest of Maria's plan was going to work just as well. "Afraid of this creature forever to hide... Marked in all their grim horror- marked in all their hysteria... Cisteria." he finished on a solemn, spooky note. In all honesty, the poem wasn't really that scary- but Lee's acting only made it just much more. And he grinned, widely, waiting for their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:25 pm

I bit my bottom lip, which was already starting to get bruised, when Fred tried to pull me closer to him. I was so tired of people touching me, I felt disgusting, I felt like I needed to go bathe again. Lee's voice made me jump, he was so excited about telling his story he had begun to speak a little too loud for me. My heart raced, this was so stupid...

When Lee looked at us all creepily, I quickly moved closer to Fred. Lee looked much more menacing than him right now. And... it was Fred, I wasn't supposed to be afraid like I was of him, he was the love of my life, my best friend, best friends don't hurt each other. I sighed, Marcus used to be my best friend before he decided I was his little toy.

George took his place and began to give them creepy looks too. It seemed like Lee and George had been rehearsing this for a while. I wondered why, though, why would they be doign this together, leaving Fred out? Was this a trap? We're they trying to trick me into something? Suddenly I felt the need to move away from Fred, but his arm was holding me to him, I wanted to cry. I really did. Imposant came back to me, with a mouse in his mouth. He looked up to me and set the mouse on the ground, deciding I needed his attention more than his newly aquired meal. He rubbed his head against my leg for support.

Oh how I loved that cat right now.

I looked at Lee and George, they were... truly freaking me the fuck out with this story, but it helped to ease my mind from my problems, so I decided to soak the story in, imagining everything in my head. It was a pleasant change to imagine other people suffering instead of me.

Fred squeezed me and my original thoughts had come back. Fuck, a million times fuck. I hugged my stomach so I wouldn't throw up on him, trying to pay attention to the story once again.

When Lee finished his story my jaw dropped a bit. It was so fucking spooky how he and George would look it us, and the fact that there were weird noises coming from the trees didn't help either. I gulped as I looked up at the sky, not being able to see any stars. Tonight was a very dark night, and they did too much of a good job freaking me out.
"That was... uhm... brilliant, Lee." I stuttered as I attempted to compliment him. "Brilliantly spooky."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Fred's eyes were wide, giving off a shaking sigh, smirking lightly, "Nice try, George, Lee," he laughed awkwardly, "But you couldn't of come up with something better?" he teased, smirking; though his attention was momentarily distracted by moaning in the forest.

Lee grinned, "They say that, if you listen closely," he spoke, standing up, "That you can still hear him moaning in the breeze. Looking for his next feast," he grinned evilly, running a hand through his dreadlocks. Fred gulped, and immediately a breeze passed by- followed by more moaning.

He had a bad feeling about this.

"Hey, did you guys hear that?" he spoke, once it got really silent, looking around.

"Hear what, Fred?" Lee questioned.

The moaning followed again.

"That."

"Ohh..." Lee gulped, still in actor mode. "I... Did. Do you think?"

Fred laughed nervously, shaking his head. "It's just a story. How would it be real?"

Lee shrugged, about to speak, then the moaning commenced again- and Fred stood up, gently helping Alexandria up.

"Maybe we should get to sleep," he spoke, nervous, "Come on, Alexandria, I can-"

"Holy shit!" Lee shouted upon seeing a creature slugging its way out of the forest.

The perfect embodyment of Cisteria.

Fred felt his face go pale. This ha to be a joke of some sort- HAD to be. "Guys... Cut it out," he spoke, gulping nervously, moving his arm from around Andri, slipping his hand in hers.

"This is no joke, mate," Lee spoke, making his voice sound just as nervous.

"What're you talking about? It has to be," Fred spoke.

"No... man. It's not,"

The creature then locked it's eyes on Fred and Alexandria, moving closer. Steadily closer- which was significantly difficult, considering it's fin-like mesh of skin.

Compaired to Maria's drawing, this was scary gruesome, Lee had to admit.

It then slowly opened it's stitched mouth, rushing after the group- "Run!" Lee shouted; dashing off into the forest with George.

Fred, getting the same idea, tightened his grip and Alexandria's hand, "Come on!" he spoke, running with her through the forest- deep into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 am

My heart pounded faster with each strange sound that came from the trees, Lee, Fred and George all seemed nervous, too nervous to be an act. I stood up when Fred helped me, and I kept looking around. I was nervous before, not I was just scared shitless.
"Guys, this isn't funny." I said, tears escaping. What if this was the monster that kept petrifying the students? "Seriously, st--" I was cut off when I saw the monster walking to us. "Merde!" Was all I could say before Fred and I began to run for our lives.

I didn't want to look back, I knew I'd trip, I knew the monster would catch up to me. I sobbes in fear as I ran to nowhere in particular, just trying to get away from the thing I could hear still chasing us.
"Baisage!" I shouted, when I couldn't help myself to look back. There was the monster right behind us catching up to us. "Baiser long homme!" I shouted at Fred, but I knew he wouldn't be able to understand me, I took his arm and ran as fast as I could, dragging him with me. It seemed that losing all that weight came in handy for something, I was lighter on my feet.

We ran for what seemed like forever, I looked around to see if there was some way to make the monster lose us. Still gripping to Fred's arm I pulled him behind a tree with me, the monster kept running, unaware that we weren't in front of it anymore.

It was hard to catch my breath, specially since I was sobbing so hard, I was so fucking scared, I almost died. A fucking monster almost killed me! I cried histerically, I was a wreck. I looked at Fred and he looked like he was about to cry too.

We almost died together, and I didn't know if the monster would turn around, we weren't safe yet. And you know what? I wasn't about to die before giving Fred Weasley a proper kiss. I turned him to me and smacked my lips to his, forcefully, putting in all my emotions into it. I didn't care if he didn't like me, I wanted him, and if I didn't kiss him now I probably wouldn't have the chance to.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 am

Fred gasped slightly when Andri pulled him behind the tree, but happily complied, holding her close to him and pressing his back against the tree, trying to listen for the footsteps. Holy fuck, how he was terrified. He hoped his brother and Lee managed to get away, as he kept his breath hitched in his throat.

He bit his lip, his breathe as quick as he could possibly make it. He felt like he was about to cry, and honestly, he nearly did- until Alexandria turned him to her; his eyes widened, greatly, when she smacked her lips against his- with a passionate, forceful kiss.

Immediately, his hand snaked to her waist and the other to her cheek, his eyes closed and kissing her just as passionately as she was kissing him. He didn't know if it was just her being afraid, the heat of the moment, or if she truly wanted to do this for a while. But fuck, he was taking advantage of it.

He didn't know how long her just stood there, kissing her. But once they pulled away, he just looked at her, her eyes, his breath hitched and his face red. How he loved those lips- those eyes- that face. All of it. "Alexandria..." he whispered to her, before pressing his lips to hers again, this time the kiss shorter than the last.

Pulling away again, he looked at her, his hand around her waist moving to her other cheek, "I don't care if that was heat of the moment. I probably should've picked a better time to tell you this, but fuck. I don't want you with Marcus. I don't want you with anyone else. I love you, Alexandria whatever your middle name is Jolie. And I'm not going to quit fighting for you until you tell me that you don't feel the same; with no hints of lying," he confessed- both of the two oblivious to George and Lee watching through the bushes, acompanied by the two in the Cisteria costume- two fifth years, one with the mask on his side and the other still in the fin, with a couple of house elves watching intently. Seeing if their plan worked.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:25 am

For a moment I forgot all the shit that was wrong with me, and I only focused on him and I. Ke kissed me back, and to top it all off he kissed me again. I was still crying, but now it was for a completely different reason and along with my tears came a heartful laugh.

I listened to him and I laughed, all this time, he loved me. he loved me and I was being such an idiot by being with Marcus. I put myself through hell when I didn't even need to. I kissed him again and hugged him tightly.
"Fuck, Fred," I laughed, trying my best to not drown in my tears, "I've loved you since forever, Freddie, the only reason I started dating Marcus was because I didn't think I had a fucking chance with you." I smiled brightly at him and kissed him passionately. I couldn't get enough of his lips, they were so soft and warm compared to Marcus, and Fred was so gentle with me, so sweet.

I felt like I could die of happiness right now, so many days of being depressed now seemed like they never happened. I loved Fred and he loved me, it was like my life was complete again.

George grinned and pounded his fist with Lee, grinning in silence.

"I can't believe it actually work!" A boy shouted with excitement.

I jumped and shrieked at the voice, apparently I wasn't ok yet.

"Damn it, Duncan!" Another voice said, and a slap could be heard, they all popped out from the bushes.

I gasped, seeing the monster... split in half? With two students in it? I blinked a couple of times before I errupted in a fit of giggles.

George grinned and winked at his brother.
"Thank you, thank you." He bowed, Lee bowed too. "We'll be here all term!"

I couldn't believe this, these gits had pranked us, and I couldn't stop laughing because of it.
"You're bloody brilliant!" I said hugging George and Lee.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:46 am

Fred felt himself start crying too, tears of joy instead of fear. Especially as she kissed him again. "Alexandria," he whispered- immediately kissing her back when she kissed him passionately, making sure his kiss was just as passionate. He was ecstatic. He couldn't explain how happy he was, and when he pulled away, he looked at her, her eyes. "Alexandria Soleil Jolie," he spoke, grinning at how brutally he messed up her name. "Will you dumb Marcus fucktard Flint and be my girlfriend?"

"I can't believe it actually work!"

He jumped, himself, when he heard the voice, then the slap.

Immediately, his attention went to the brush, his arm around Alexandria's shoulders, holding her protectively- then his brother and Lee came forward, followed by two house elves and two Ravenclaw fifth years- Duncan and Murray- both dressed in half of the Cisteria costume.

He then followed Alexandria's suit. He started laughing.

They fucking pranked them. This was a joke. This was all a joke.

And fuck, he wanted to kiss them right now, he was so happy.

"I love you guys!" he exclaimed, so happy. "You guys..."

"Oh, but we can't take all the credit," Lee grinned, "We're just actors. Brilliant ones, if I do say so myself."

"Actors?" Fred scrunched his eyebrows together. "Well, if it's not your doing, who is it?"

"Why," Lee grinned, looking at George, "She didn't want us telling you. But it's all Miss Stones doing. We simply acted it out, she put everything together!"

"Maria...?" Fred blinked, eyes wide.

"Holy shit, man," Murray spoke up, "Once Roger got us on board with her. Man. It was hectic. She was there, making us rehearse everything and making the costume. God. I have no idea how long we were out here setting everything up. She made sure this was PERFECT," he spoke, his eyes wide. "She has some creepy ideas in her head, man."

"Miss Maria is really talented!" A house elf nodded.

Lee laughed, nodding, "So really, you should be thanking all of us. I mean, Maria put it together and everything, but-"

"If it was her doing, why isn't she here?" Fred questioned, and Lee shrugged.

"She said she didn't want to risk messing anything up. Right, Georgey?" he grinned at the ginger.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:09 am

I shed mopre tears when I heard that Maria was involved. She truly cared, she cared so much that she pulled all this this off, so much planning, so much detail, everything just so I could be happy with Fred. I felt like I was sweating happiness, I couldn't believe this. Oh how I just wanted to hug her to death, she was still my best friend, I hadn't lost her. And it took a prank like this for me to realize that.

"Yup, she said she didn't want to mess anything up and risk Alexandria perhaps getting angry at her, but, from the looks of it it seems we're reunited again!" George said excitedly. "You two looked so bloody cute running for your lives, though."

I rolled my eyes and with a giggle I playfully pushed George on the shoulder.
"I always look bloody cute, though." I winked before taking hold of Fred's hand. I didn't want to lose physical contact with him, I'd been wanting it for far too long.

My stomach hurt, though, when I remembered that Fred had asked me to dump Marcus to be his girlfriend. I could feel myself becoming even more pale, wanting to throw up again. I had to dump Marcus, I didn't want to, I didn't know what he would do in a situation like that. I was pretty sure he would slap me and tell me I was being stupid. My tears were not of happiness now, they were of worry.

"Alex, are you alright?" George asked noticing her mood swing. "Alex?" He snapped his fingers.

I was literally paralized with fear, I didn't want to do it, I didn't want to get hurt, I didn't want him to be angry. He shook me slightly and I snapped out of it, quickly flinching and taking a step back, for a moment thinking it was Marcus shaking me again.
"I'm sorry." There came the nausea again. "Sorry." I said with a smile, I was safe for now, I didn't have to worry about that until we got back to the castle, which I hoped wouldn't be soon.

"Well, we're leaving!" Murray said, "we don't plan on ruining the moment, and the house elves need to be returned to their sleeping quarters before Dumbledore finds out they were here.

Duncan nodded.
"Have fun you guys!" They all left, leaving the costume behind.

"Are we leaving too?" I asked nervously.

George snorted.
"Fuck no, this is just getting fun!" He grinned. "Let's head back to the camp site. We have butterbeer!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 am

Fred laughed at his brother, laughing even more at Andri's response, happily holding her hand back, his fingers lacing with hers. "I agree," he smirked, winking at her, and Lee grinned. Lee was, admittedly, kind of jealous. After all, he did have a crush on the girl.

But she was happy.

That's all that mattered.

However, they both frowned upon seeing her mood swing. Fred tightened his grip on Alexandria's hand. He'd have to ask her about it later.

He looked at her, his hand on her shoulder, "Alexandria?" he murmured to her, then looked to George- immediately back to the girl when he shook her, giving a sigh of relief when she came back to him, wrapping his arm around her shoulders protectively, his thumb caressing her shoulder. He then smiled as the four left them, "Make sure you tell Maria!" Lee called back, to which Murray gave a thumbs up before they disappeared.

"Isn't Maria with Cormac, though?" Fred frowned, to which Lee shook his head.

"Nope. Probably not, anyways. I think she's up in her dorm reading, or you know, drawing," he winked at George, before laughing, nodding. "Yes! Butterbeer!" he grinned, "Come on!" he spoke, to which Fred laughed and nodded, leading Alexandria back into the clearing.

Once they were there, they took the same seats, except Lee was rumaging through a chest, then pulled out four butterbeer bottles, heading towards the group, tossing two to Fred and then giving one to George as he sat down, popping open the cap, taking a big swig.

Fred grinned, handing one to Alexandria, laughing lightly, opening his bottle and taking a smaller sip than Lee. "So, what else have you guys got planned?" he questioned.

Lee shrugged, laughing slightly, "I don't really know. We just kind of had that. We were going to wing everything else," he laughed sheepishly, before grinned, "I think we should honor the new merrily wedded couple with the choice! What do you think, George?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am

Butterbeer? Fuck, three billion times fuck. Butterbeer, though not a lot, contained alcohol. I couldn't breathe, suddenly the bow on my shirt felt too big, it felt like it was suffocating me. Every single little thing was dragging my thoughts to Marcus, it got to the point that I was paranoid thinking he was watching me somewhere in the trees. I bit my lower lip, and I swore I tasted blood. I put a finger to my lip and indeed I was bleeding. I licked it before Fred could notice.
"I... uhm..." I was hyperventilating now, I quickly got up and ran away, I needed to throw up, my nerves had gotten the best of me.

George raised his eyebrows as he watched Alex run away, he looked at Fred, pretty worried about what his reaction would be. He could hear retching sounds. He was about to get up before he saw Alex walking back to them.

My stomach was pretty much empty, though my body tried to throw up nothing came out. I wiped the tears away as I walked back to the guys, still paranoid. I looked at the tent and then at them.
"I'm sorry guys, I just don't feel good." I tried to smile. "I... I think I might be sick..." It was partly true. "I'm... I'm just going to go in the tent for a while, ok?" I didn't wait for them to answer, I simply walked into the tent and calmed down a bit. Marcus couldn't see me here, I could relax.

I walked to the bathroom and rinsed the makeup off. I looked so fucking sick it was even starting to concern me, for once i was greatful for my beauty otherwise I was sure I'd look incredibly awful too. I took off the bloody ribbon from the shirt and took off the wig, my hair darker than the night sky, my eyes still that dark red color. I didn't have my conceiler with me, my dark circles were totally noticable. And what was worse was the bruises on my arms, I was so pale they seemed to pop.

I cried, until I heard the door open. It was Imposant.
"Where have you been, you silly cat?" I said as I picked him up, he simply meowed at me and proceeded to lick my tears.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:56 am

Fred's eyes widened when Alexandria ran towards the forest- the vomiting sound heard. He then looked at the two, taking a deep breath, frowning- standing up, about to go after her when she came back- looking terrible. He then frowned further when she said that she was going into the tent, looking at Lee and George.

Lee sighed lightly, worried. "We're getting too carried away," he spoke, then looked at the tent, watching as Imposant walked in, "We can't forget that Marcus..."

Fred bit his lip, dropping the butterbeer bottle and immediately heading towards the tent, "Don't come in for a while, okay, guys?" he spoke, then entered, gulping, "Alexandria?" he called, looking around, entering officially.

He was increasingly worried about the girl. He had no idea what Marcus did to her- however, upon hearing a meow, he quickly left towards the bathroom- frowning at the sight.

Even more so about the bruises on her arms.

Without the makeup and all of that, he could see just how badly she looked. And it killed him. Immediately, he went over to her, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug.

"I think I understand now," he whispered. "I'm not going to let him hurt you anymore, Alex," he spoke, pulling away from the hug, bending to her height and putting his hands on her shoulders, looking her deep in the eyes, "He's not going to lay a finger on you. I promise you. I swear on my life, Alex, he's not going to hurt you anymore," he whispered on; before giving her a short, gentle kiss.

"I'll be there by your side when you break up with him. I'll get George, Lee, Maria- anyone you want. But I will be there. I won't let him hurt you. I promise you," he added on, hugging her again, running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:18 am

George sighed and took a sip of his butterbeer, he looked at his brother go in and felt like he should habe gone after him. But he didn't, Fred had told them to not go in. This was a new relationship, and nor him or Lee could intervene in such a delicate moment. They'd done their job, now Fred had to do his.

----------------------------------
I was so embarassed, I didn't want him to see me like this, specially since just a few moments ago we'd been so happy. Now I was there without my makeup and my bruises sticking out like sore thumbs. I was glad he hugged me anyways, though. He truly loved me, otherwise he would have ignored me like Marcus did.

Fuck. Marcus.
Fred thought he understood, but he didn't, he didn't understand anything that was wrong with me.

My thoughts were interrupted, though, when out of the blue Imposant began to purr, apparently very happy to be squished between us. I couldn't help but giggle at the cuteness. I looked into Fred's eyes, hoping he wouldn't freak out by the color of mine and I nodded.
"Marcus is brutal, Fred, I don't know what he would be capable of." I tried my best not to bite my wounded lip, "I'm so afraid of him, you have no idea how much. I just... Even with you guys there he's bound to blow up, he's lost all shame, he doesn't care who sees.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:35 am

Fred laughed weakly when Imposant started purring, shaking his head lightly, then giving a sigh as Alexandria continued speaking. "I know, Alex, I know..." he whispered, holding her again, pecking her cheek, "But I wont let him hurt you. If he lays a finger on you, I'll send him to St Mungos in three seconds flat, forever impaired," He whispered to her, just holding her. "I promise you."

-------------------------

I squeed to myself as I stood in front of the mirror.

I got the news last night, from Murray and Duncan.

I think they thought I was a little scary, or overwhelming, because the hug I tackled Murray with when he told me... Yeah. Not one you typically give people you aren't friends with.

I grinned, twirling, pulling the lower end of my green deon down a bit. I didn't care if Cormac would make a deal over me, clad in baggy shorts, a baggy long-sleeved shirt and my converse without a hat. He'd get the fuck over it. Grinning, I left the dorm, and the common room; grinning upon seeing George standing outside it. I had no idea when they got back this morning. But still, I was excited to see him still willing to wait for me.

"They told me!" I squealed, running and tackling him in a hug- my arms around his neck and my feet in the air; grinning when I was on my feet again, letting go of him, my hands in his. "They told me that it worked. I mean, I think they were kind of afraid of me, for a moment, 'cause I gave them a tackle hug. Well, Murray. 'Cause he's the one who told me. Duncan was just laughing. But yeah! They told me! And and and and... I just... Eep!" I squealed again, attacking George in a hug again, "Things can go relatively back to normal, George," I sighed happily, pulling away from the hug, my hand in his as we started toward the Great hall. "And it'll be totally awesome, cause your brother will be with Andri, and it'll be super mega foxxy awesome hot!"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:52 am

George laughed at Maria's hyperness and twirled her around in a hug.
"It was amazing, you should have seen their faces when Cisteria popped out from the trees! We scared them shitless!" He laughed and ruffled Maria's hair, glad to see she was also back to normal. But he frowned and scratched the back of his head. "There's a broblem though, Alexandria sort of has these mood swings. Fred says he saw bruises on her, I don't know what's wrong with her but I'm pretty sure Marcus has everything to do with this."

He sighed and took hold of Maria's hand, walking away with her.
"Fred told us we were supposed to meet him in the Slytherin dungeons, Pansy's waiting there to help us go in to the common room. Apparently Alexandria can't dump Marcus by herself, she seems terribly afraid for some reason, and she doesn't seem to want to tell us much." His brow furrowed, but then he smiled. "At least after this we can return to sitting happily in the Great Hall without worrying about him, right?"

----------------------------------------------
I was a mess, ever since I set foot in this common room I'd been fidgeting and flinching at the smallest things. Even Imposant managed to get one out of me as I put on my clothes, or at least tried. Like every morning I was having trouble thinking of what to wear, it was driving me insane, the way I would cry over this morning after morning. Hopefully soon it would be over, soon I'd be ok.

I decided I was just going to wear one of the dresses I had bought on my date with Marcus, this one wasn't sexy, it was cute, pastel green, it reached to half my thigh and showed no cleavage at all, the neck and the bottom were lined with in purple and a very small pink bow at the front of the neck, it was exactly what I needed at the moment. I put on the converse, I figured I needed to be comfortable if I had to run away.

"Imposant, go check on Pansy, please?" I smiled nervously at him, with a meow he walked out and after a few minutes he was back and meowed again. I took this as him saying it was time for me to go to the common room.

"What are these Gryffindors doing here!?" Draco demanded, disgust on the name of the house was pronounced explicitly.

I looked at my friends, glad they were here. But Marcus looked beyond angry. I had considered running back down the stairs but Imposant had ratted me out by hissing, I could feel Marcus's glare upon me. I hadn't come back until this morning and I was pretty sure he knew it, I was beyond screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next