Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:33 am

George laughed at Maria's sudden outburst, but Fred did have a point, Mari did blush an awful lot around him, only more proof that the person she was crushing on was him. Or at least that made sense to him, and he liked it, he really did.

"It came from the fact that she has a point, this is about you and Jolie, not Maria and her blushy-ness, alright?" He put his arm on Fred's shoulders, making him look at Alexandria and Marcus. "Right now, every second she spends with Marcus is a second you lose to have a chance to know how she feels. The more she spends with Marcus the less she'll spend with you. And then it's going to be a bit too late." He turned his brother around to make him look at him and Mari. "If you want to wait it out and see if you find indications she likes you then sure, you can do so, but keep an eye out for her and have her as close as you possibly can, otherwise she could turn to smoke and escape your grasp, get it?"

Alice meowed at the group, tired of roaming around with the rest of the cats at Hogwarts she tugged on Fred's pants with her claws and meowed at him once more, as if demanding he pick her up and protect her against the cold that was now penetrating her coat.
"The cat seems to like you, maybe Jolie does too."

------------------------------
"Yeah, I was with Freddy." I said with a smile before sipping from my tea. "He said he wanted to investigate and went along with it against my better judgement, we all got a laugh out of it so I guess it was worth it in some say." I blushed remembering how they laughed, even Fred, pretty embarassing but he begged later so it was okay.

I observed as he blushed, first time I had seen him blush like that and it brought a small smile to my face, I couldn't help but blush as well.
"I agree, the tea shop is getting on my nerves, but it's nice to spend some time with you after the week we've had. I've missed you, hanging around Gryffindors and a Ravenclaw isn't the same as hanging out with someone of my own kind." I laughed at my wording, as if we were another species? "Admittedly I have more in common with you than with them, so it's quite nice to talk to you, ya know?" I stared at my glass for a few seconds. "I don't want you turning into someone I used to know..."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 am

I stuck my tongue out at George jokingly as he laughed, but laughed as well, putting my hands on my hips in a bratty-manner and smiled as he spoke to Fredward, listening intently.

"I know, I know..." Fred murmured, sighing, "I don't want her to be with that jerk. Far. Far from it. But I just..." he sighed, closing his eyes, "I'm going to wait. At least a bit longer. I don't want to walk into it and her ending up not liking me, and then things getting awkward. I just..."

"It's understandable, my son," I spoke, walking up closer to the group, "But hey, come on; you have your amazing mother Ravenclaw to give you the wisdom and courage to do it," I grinned, thinking of the game that had come out in '86 that I used to play all the time, "And you have your amazing father Gryffindor to give you the courage and power as well! You also have us to beat you silly if you start to be awkward and shy," I added on, smiling innocently.

"I'm still wondering how your analogy of you guys being my parents would work out, when I'm older than you and George is my TWIN brother," Fred spoke, a laugh in his eyes at his sentence.

"...We don't question the ways of Maria. We just kinda go with it. We ALSO don't question why Maria speaks of herself in third person. We just go with that too."

"Meow" Fred looked down, feeling the cat paw at his pants leg; giving off a sigh and bending down, picking Alice up and holding her, "I suppose you guys are right..." he murmured, sighing, "I'm just... Gonna wait it out... A bit longer."

--------------------------------

Marcus nodded thoughtfully, his eyes narrowing in thought, "And he didn't do anything, right?" he questioned, feeling slightly overprotective of the girl, as usual. "Because you know I'm not... Fond of you being alone with him, so if he tried anything; I need to know."

He listened to her as she spoke, nodding in agreement about the tea shop, and about hanging out with one of their kind, "It's always good to be around someone like you, isn't it?" he spoke, "The Ravenclaws aren't ALL so bad, but the Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs are farthest away from Slytherin's as they can be," he murmured, his eyes narrowing at the near-empty coffee cup, "I enjoy talking to you, too," he added on, looking back up at her with a soft gaze.

"I don't want you turning into someone I used to know..."

He raised an eyebrow at her words, rather confused about this, "Someone you used to know?" he questioned, knowing that if it was anyone else, he wouldn't give a damn, "What are you talking about, Jolie?"

"Everything alright over here, dears?" the shrill of the lady came squeaking again, stopping at their table to check up on them.

"Yes... Everythings fine," he spoke; his eye twitching in irritation.

"Alrighty, dears! If you need anything, just ring!" she spoke with a great smile, "And you two are an adorable couple, might I say!" she finished before immediately rushing off to check on another couple; a slight blush on Marcus's cheeks at her comment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 pm

"It's magic, brother." George said jokingly as to Maria's analogy, he put a hand on his brother's shoulder and sighed. He didn't like this one bit, the fact that Fred felt this way for Alex but he didn't dare say anything, fearing Alexandria would reject him. Though admittedly George would have felt the same way. "Again, keep an eye out for her." He said and laced this arm with Fred and Maria's before skipping off again.

"Let's go to Honeydukes, eh? Maria hasn't been there yet." He said as he skipped over to the store. "Maria, are you ready for the awesomeness that is in store behind these doors?" He grinned at her before opening them for her so she could go in before them, he hoped she'd be amazed.

--------------------------------------
"Someone I used to know, like, I don't want to stop talking to you and and have you become a total stranger to me." I said and I looked at the woman, smiled slightly at the comment of how adorable Marcus and I were together. I had to admit the woman was kind of right. "Thank you, ma'am."

I finished my tea and looked out the window, to find that the three were no longer there, I ghave a small sigh before looking around at the couples, thinking that if Fred really did like me he would have offered to bring me here instead of to the Shrieking Shack. It really got me thinking of what I was doing at the moment, was I wasting my time? I took hold of Marcus's hand on top of the table and smiled at him.
"Losing you would be too much, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:19 pm

"Yes. Magic! Magical magic of the magic-ist!" I joked, smiling slightly as I walked up beside George, smiling at Fred encouragingly, "Don't worry, dear. It'll all work out, and we won't tell her. Listen to your brother, though. He's smarticles!" I laughed slightly, giving off a grin when Fred managed a small laugh too.

"Thank you, you two," he spoke; looking to the window of Puddifoot's once more before turning his attention to the kitten in his arms, petting her, "And thank you too, Alice," he laughed slightly, then looked back at us.

"Ahhh, you don't have to thank us. We're your parents, we're supposed to be here and give you awesome advice!" I joked, laughing, grinning with a slight blush when George laced his arm with mine, then laughed as he skipped off, dragging Fred and I with him until he stopped at Honeydukes.

"You're right, she hasn't seen it, has she?" Fred grinned at me, an eyebrow raised, "This is a problem, Maria!" Fred exclaimed, laughing slightly, watching as George moved to open the doors.

"Is it?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side as George opened the door, "It's just a- Holy shite, that's a lot of candy," I spoke, cutting myself off at the sight of the store, "I feel like a kid in a candy store now! Which is very accurate, but still!" I spoke, walking in, then turned to the two with my hands on my hips, "Masters! You are the genius's in all of Hogsmeade! What must I go to first?"

-------------------------

Marcus nodded, listening to her intently, nodding at the appropriate moments, "You know..." he started, grabbing her other hand with his free hand, "I'm not going to change. I promise you that, if nothing else, Alexandria," he started, "And I'm not going to quit talking to you. You know I like you, and you know that you're mine. I'm not going to give you up that easily," he added on, looking to the window, seeing the trio gone, "He... He may not appreciate you like I do," he spoke, looking back to her, "He may not leave you. But he will never... Never be able to compare to what I'd do for you," he added on; his face pink, not used to being so... So... Mushy.

"I'm not... Not going to abandon you, okay?" he added on, sitting up straight and moving one of his hands out of hers, taking his hand out of hers, his face still pink, "I have to ask, though..." he murmured, "What will it take? What can I do to win you over, completely?" he spoke, his eyes showing that he genuinely cared about this, "Because I honestly don't know," he murmured, aware of his out-of-characterness. Dammit, this girl... What the hell is she doing to him?
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:33 pm

"Everything." The twins said together, answering Maria's question of what she should go to first. They entered, pushing her in and twirling her around.

"Though I do recomend going to the Honeydukes chocolate, after all they only sell them here, therefore you've never had one so it would make sense to eat that first, you know?" George said taking the girl's hand and taking her to them, in a bowl there were small pieces so you could sample before buying them so you'd know if you liked it, though of course everybody bought them, they were just that good.

"Hey guys!" Said Lee, walking over to the licking a blood pop the size of his head. "What's up?"

"Nothing, just here with Maria, having her sample her first Honeyduke chocolate!" George said proudly.

Lee smiled and took out his camera.
"C'mon, eat it!" He said as he hit the shutter button.

"Really, Jordan?" George laughed. "A camera?"

"Hey, first time at Honeydukes is special! Plus I'm thinking of starting a paper for the school, we need this!" Lee laughed.
-----------------------------------
"What can I do to win you over, completely?"

I bit my lower lip and blushed quite a bit at this question. The answer was simple, yet complicated, he had to help me get over Fred Weasley. But as to how I really didn't know. I looked into his eyes, trying to think of what to say to him. With a sigh I finally decided to say something so as to not leave him waiting.
"You just... you have to be nice to my friends." I began a bit nervous right now. "And just be kind in general, I'm not into bad guys, I'm into nice guys who know how to have fun without having to hurt others. You know?" I closed my eyes for a moment. "I want a guy who I can hang out with along with my friends, back there at the Three Broomsticks it got quite awkward. I don't want that."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm

I let out a laugh when they twirled me around, grinning at the chaotic twins; laughing with a blush when George dragged me towards the chocolates, walking along with him willingly, "Yes! The chocolates!" Fred laughed, walking along behind us, trying to keep a space that was fast enough to keep up, but slow enough that he wouldn't drop Alice.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed slightly, stopping in front of the bowl, grabbing a couple of the sample pieces, "White... Milk... Dark! Here we are," I grinned, picking out the flavor, my attention going immediately to Lee when I heard his voice, a grin crossing my lips, "Lee! Hi!" I spoke, giving him a one-armed hug before taking my position beside George again.

"Hey Lee," Fred grinned, nodding to his friend, then laughed in unison with me when Lee pulled out the camera, a blush appearing on my cheeks out of embarrassment.

"Me? On camera?" I spoke, pouting, hiding behind George, "I feel like like I'm a celebrity, and you're the paparazzi! I'm not a celebrity!" I let out a laugh.

"Come on, Maria!" Fred laughed, moving me out from behind his brother, "Reign in front of the camera!" he grinned; making me stick my tongue out at him.

"Cruel Weasley. Cruel!" I spoke; blushing still, but unwrapped the small candy in my hand and took a bite of it, "...Holy shite that's good." I murmured, wide eyes.

-------------------------------

Marcus nodded slowly, listening to her talk, looking at her, her eyes, "I'm... trying. For you," he spoke, giving off a sigh, "We just... Don't... Get along. Your friends and I," he added on, "I'll be nice... But I don't know if I can be friends with them, like you are," he told her, "But I'll try. If it means I can win your heart, I'll try," he murmured, taking a final sip of his coffee before nodding to her, "What do you say we get out of here? Do anything you want," he questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"Unless you want to stay here a little longer. It's up to you," he added on, "But I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't enjoy the shrills and squeaks over there," he spoke in a hushed whisper, nodding back to where the girl that was waiting on them, "So, what do you say? What do you want to do? I'm giving you the decision," he spoke with a small smile- then it proceeded to fall, just a little bit, "Unless you want to go see what they're up to.. I... Uh... I'm willing... For you," he said, pulling his wallet out of his pocket, to pay.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:55 pm

It did seem Marcus was really willing to do anything for me, trying to get along with Gryffindors was a real challenge for him, and trying to be nice to Maria would be even harder. I smiled at him and nodded, getting off the chair.
"She's starting to give me a headache, to be quite honest." I smiled at him. "And, if it's alright with you, I would like to see what my friends are up to, see if Maria is enjoying herself, you know?"

I waited for him to pay so we could get out of the shop, glad to be out in the cold. The place was beginning to get stuffy.

Wondering, I was, as to how he would react if I took hold of his hand without him having to give it to me, so I did it. I took hold of his hand and blushed a bit. Feeling much more comfortable holding his hand than I was previously, now I wasn't so apprehensive. We walked quietly for a while, looking through the windows of the stores trying to find the two gingers and the pink hair girl. We finally found them inside Honeydukes, Mari about to try some of their famous chocolate.

George looked at me and Marcus and noticed our hands, both his eyebrows raised and I blushed even more.

"Yay! Mari's first try of Honeydukes Chocolate!" I said happily moving over to them, my hand still linked with Marcus's. "Hey Lee!"

"Hey, Jolie." Lee said, a bit confused. After all he had seen Marcus go crazy the other day and now we were holding hands, it was to be expected. "Lemme take a picture of you two, for the new paper."

He hit the shutter button and I got closer to Marcus, doing a cute pose and then returning to how I was originally. The pictures moved, after all.
"So, Mari, have you had your bite yet?" I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm

"Alright, okay," Marcus let out a sigh, placing a couple galleons on the table and walking with Alexandria out of the store; tensing up when she slipped her hand into his, a light blush crossing his features, but he smirked anyways, gripping her hand tightly, walking silently through the streets with Alexandria until they spotted the pink haired girl and the twins in Honeydukes; walking in with her, noting the raised eyebrows of George, whom was the first to notice them come in.

"Good isn't it?" Fred grinned to me, and I nodded; looking up to George with a grin on my face- falling when I saw him looking elsewhere, turning to see here he was looking- only to see Alexandria... And Marcus.... Holding hands; I couldn't help my eyes wide drastically, my lips parting in shock at the sight; my gaze immediately going to Fred, who had already seen, and had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Yeah- uh. Very good!" I spoke, changing the topic, nodding to the two; my eyes telling Alexandria that we'd talk later, "Nice- Uh.. Nice for you two to join us! Fancy seeing you here... Oh look! Chocolate!" I exclaimed suddenly, turning back around and shuffling through the bowl again; finding a sample of Orange filled dark chocolate, and the same with Raspberry; pulling the pieces out; not failing to hear the snap of the picture; Fred didn't fail either, his eyes narrowing slightly at Marcus when Alexandria moved closer to him for the picture; jealousy raging in his teenage hormonal head.

"Why are you avoiding the Milk and white chocolate?" Fred spoke up after a moment, turning to me; his expression still unreadable.

"Because dark is the best ever!" I spoke to the boy, moving closer to him, "Don'tcha know there hey?" I spoke; putting emphasis on my Irish accent, trying to get him to crack a small smile; sighing when it failed.

Marcus smirked to himself, still, pride over his step over Fred's, but continued following Alexandria when she walked closer to the group.

"Huh?" I spoke, turning to the two; then nodded, slightly hurriedly, "Yeah! Yeah. Good candy is good. You know. Back in MY day... What am I talking about? There is no my day! Well, yes there is. Back in MY day, we never had good candy like this! All we had was muggle-osities! Of muggles, and guns, and muggles, and and and... Did I mention that good candy is good? I think I did, didn't I Fred, George?"

"You're rambling, Maria," Lee spoke up, laughing a slight bit, causing a bright red blush to form on my cheeks.

"Shut up," I pouted, turning back around away from them.

"So..." Fred murmured, deciding to speak up to them, finally, but still very tense, "Uh... Alice... Found us, earlier," he nodded to the cat in his arms, walking up to Alexandria, "I... Figured she would want you, so, here," he added on, handing the cat to the girl before back away to his original position, "Are you having fun today, Alexandria?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I let go of Marcus's hand so I could craddle my little Alice, thinking she must have been a bit cold since the temperature had dropped significantly. She looked at Marcus, growling slightly until I began to pet her, the growling then turned to purring.
"Sweet little Ali." I said to her, kissing her nose, before looking at Maria. "This chocolate made me gain weight last year, which you probably remember so I would be careful if I were you."

"Gained weight along with some acne." George reminded me, trying to be funny.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.
"Yes, that too, George."

Lee laughed along too.
"Damn, I wish I could have gotten a picture of that."

I sighed.
"Har, har, har. Point is that chocolate will make you suffer if you stuff yourself."

George looked at Marcus, then at his brother who, from what he could tell, was incredibly pissed off to put it lightly. He sighed and nudged his twin and pointed to his own eye, to remind Fred that he had to keep his eye out for Alexandria.

I looked at Fred and tilted my head to the side, he looked bothered so I decided to walk over to him, standing close so I could read his eyes.
"Are you alright, Freddy?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Marcus's smirk fell when Andri let go of his hand; but instead of showing it, he merely shoved his hands in his pockets, still awkwardly silent, "Psh, weight, shmate," I spoke, nodding to the back, trying a couple pieces more of chocolate, grinning at the tastes, "I can just walk it all of later, climb the Hogwarts stairs a few times," I laughed, then picked out one candy bar of the three flavors I liked the most, mentally calculating the price.

"I remember that," I spoke, grinning to Alexandria, "I swear, I've never been so chatted off the ear so much until the day the first acne mark appeared, huh?" I laughed, "And then you forced my mum's blemish foundation that she made off of me, didn't you?" I laughed again, sticking my tongue out at her jokingly, "I still don't think you ever gave it back, either," I added on as an afterthought, laughing with Lee and again at Alexandria's sarcastic laugh, "Eh. Gotta let me make my mistakes, right?" I laughed, my gaze going to Fred and George as George nudged his brother and pointed at his own eye; giving off a sigh in unison with the irritated twin; but turned to George and Lee, "Say, masters, any other special sugary items I should definitely grab?"

"Huh?" Fred murmured, blinking at Andri, before offering a small smile, trying to keep himself calm, "Yeah. I'm fine," he spoke, turning to face the whole group, his eyes narrowing slightly at Marcus- who narrowed his in return, before going back to Andri's gaze, "Honest. I'm fine. We may want to start heading back to the Castle soon, though. Too long out here, and we could end up spending all of our money," he let out a small, awkward laugh.

"You lot might," Marcus spoke, obviously trying to keep his voice from being condescending, "But I can take care of Jolie fine. If you guys want to go, she and I can-"

"No! No.. That's okay," Fred spoke quickly, "If Alex wants to stay longer, I'm happy to keep her company, you know!" he spoke, slightly hurriedly, "I'm her best friend, aside from Maria, so it's only fitting we hang out," he added on, his tone slightly defensive.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 pm

"Marcus, I have my own money too you know." I laughed at him pointing out how he could take care of me. "It's not your job to take care of me, nobody's job realy, except for my parents who gave me the money to come here and all..." I thought for a moment. "Come to think of it, I haven't spent any money. Huhm... Hey Mari, you wanna come shopping with me for a bit? just the two of us? After you're done here of course." I smiled at her, kind of needing to get away from the boys for a little while.

George and Lee were about to lead Maria off to the rest of the candy before I spoke, George looked at me, looking a bit disappointed that he had to leave his best friend with me. He looked at Maria and smiled at her.
"You should go with Alex, I'll buy all the awesomeness you need to try for when we meet up back at the castle, alright?"

I was glad George let her go, honestly since we got to Hogwarts we've only been hanging out with the guys, I needed some girl time.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Marcus shrugged, his hands still in his pockets, "Doesn't mean that I won't, though," he spoke; offering a slight smirk-ish smile at the girl; much to Fred's annoyance and irritation with his family's financial status. "What would I be if I wasn't able to get you something?" he added on, knowing full well he was irritating Fred even more.

I laughed when Lee and George were about to drag me off somewhere, blinking when Alexandria suggested going somewhere- and upon seeing the rising, invisible flames between Marcus and Fred, I quickly nodded, "Sure!" I smiled, then reached into my skirt-pocket, pulling out two galleons and handing them and the candy-bars to George, "There. You payed for Lianne for me; but I'm not letting you get anything else, kay?" I spoke, nodding to the Marionette that I was still holding, then giving George a hug; Lee a quick one-armed hug and then walked over to Alexandria and Marcus and Fred, giving the twin the same kind of hug I gave Lee, "Let's go, then!" I spoke, grabbing her arm and dashing out of there immediately; giving a great sigh of relief when we were out of the awkwardness in the building.

"...That was totally awkward," I murmured, smiling to myself as I let my arm drop, looking to her, "Where'd you want to go, then?" I questioned, tilting my head, "I think George and I passed a clothing store earlier, on the way to Zonko's. Do you want to go there? Clothes are always fun. Fun fun fun fun fun," I repeated to myself, giving off an awkward laugh before sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm

I hugged Fred and ruffled Marcus's hair before leaving with Maria, glad to be out of the silent war zone that seemed to be going on between Fred and Marcus. What was with them two? Could I not have two guy best friends or something like that?

I nodded to Mari as she mentioned the clothing store and smiled at her.
"Gladrags Wizardwear, just the place I was thinking of going!" I said as I skipped there with her. "Clothes are indeed fun, incredibly fun. Fun!" I was happy to be alone with Mari, my best friend, the penut butter to my jelly! Yes, I was happy. "I passed by earlier and saw the prettiest yellow dress, immediately thought of you, and I want to buy it for you. But I wanted you to see if before I bought it to see if you'd like it."

We reached the store and I opened the door, the little bell ringing announcing that there were new customers. "Oh, and I'm not taking no for an answer, young lady!" I said taking her to where I'd seen the dress. "This one! What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"I like the color yellow," I spoke, letting a grin cross my lips as I followed her, "And as you know my taste in clothes well, I might just end up loving it, too," I shrugged, smiling; walking into the store behind her, laughing and sticking my tongue out at her when she spoke about not taking no for an answer; stopping upon seeing the dress; quickly rushing up to it passed her. "This is so pretty!" I exclaimed, grabbing one of the ones that was hanging up near the manniquin, "The fabrics so soft, too. And warm. And it's so... So... Pretty!" I let out as mall squeal, grinning at the yellow dress with blue outlining; then biting my lip.

"I don't know how flattering it would be on me, though," I added on, "I mean, a skirt and shirt is one thing; but... The last dress I wore was when I was nine; and that wasn't a specifically happy occasion," I spoke, hanging the dress back up, "So it doesn't really count," I let out a small, awkward laugh, "Besides, I don't want you spending your money on me, anyways," I stuck my tongue out at her, "You may be rich compared to my atrociously cheap and poorish financienty.... Well, you may be rich in general, but that's not the point!" I let out a small laugh, "We should find you something cute though. You know. Something you can impress Fred with."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"Oh Mari, stop being so adorable and accept something for once, as you mentioned I never gave you back the acne cream, so this could be me making up for that?" I smiled at her as I picked up the dress and put it over my arm. "I'm buying it for you, I don't care what you say." I ruffled her pink hair before walking around, stopping when she mentioned Fred.

I turned around, my cheeks slightly red. Was I so obvious that Mari noticed? I bit my lower lip and tried to play it off.
"Fred?" I said and gave a slight chuckle. "Why would I want to impress Fred? He's my best friend, I'd say I'm pretty impressive already." I laughed at this before walking into an isle with her that was full of skirts. Quickly one grabbed my attention, it was a pencil leopard skirt with chain belts. "Oh my, what do you think of this one?" I said putting it over my waist, shaking my hips a bit.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm

"....The acne cream was free. It was from my mother," I spoke, blinking, pouting, "You need not do this for me, you crazy simpleton!" sticking my tongue out at her when she ruffled my hair, immediately going to fix it as I followed her, arms crossed childishly, following her until she stopped walking.

"...Shut up, Andri," I spoke, "I'm your bestest female friend ever on the face of the entirety. Quit being a crazy simpleton. I know you have feelings for that blasted ginger; may not be obvious to him, but it's not shocking," I told her, following her into the skirt isle. "Why do you think Flint doesn't want you around him so much? It's a bit obvious, isn't it?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side, giving off a sigh, "Speaking of Flint... What the hell? I know you're friends... But what the hell?" I added on, leaning against the isle, letting off a smile at the skirt.

"I think it's perfect for you," I spoke, letting out a small laugh, then spotting some misplaced items on the row of skirts behind her, pulling out an unopened pair of flowery fishnet tights and a fishnet shirt with swirls, "This would look awesome with it, too!" I added on, holding them out to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm

I turned away from Maria, one so she wouldn't see me blushing, and two so I could look at the items she mentioned.
"Oh, this is perfect." I said putting the skirt, the tights and the shirt over my arm, just like I had with the dress. I didn't want to look at Maria at the moment, my face was red as a tomato! But it was to be expected to talk about boys during girl time, right? Sounded like a contradiction.

I finally turned around to face her and I sighed.
"Fine, I just..." I thought for a moment. "Yes, I really like Fred, like I have a major crush on him ever since I met him four years ago. But he's never shown any interest in me other than as a friend or a sister, so I just decided to give up and go for something I knew I had a shot at, you know? I can tell Marcus really cares about me, and then we went to Puddifoot's and he asked me what he had to do to win my heart, and... I don't know, he just acted so sweet, like he's willing to change his ways just to be with me."

I bit my lower lip and looked at the floor, trying to keep the sudden flush of emotions contained. This wasn't a time to be sad, I was shopping with my best friend I should have been happy.
"I don't want to waste my time chasing after something that will never waste time for me." I said before smiling at her. "So before I get hurt I rather just move on, you know?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm

"Alexandria..." I murmured with a sigh, rubbing my temples.

This was brilliant.
We got Fred to admit that he liked Andri. And Andri to admit that she likes Fred. But damn their stubbornness.

"Look," I started, "Marcus may feel for you. He may care for you a lot. But can you honestly say that you'll ever like him as much as you do Fred? Andri; I know you're scared of heart break, but come onnn," I groaned, "You see how George acts around me. And you see how Fred acts around you. It's different. George... It's obvious that all I was, am... Will be to him is a sister. But how on earth does that explain how affectionate Fred's been towards you the past week? Listen, Andri..." I sighed, "I don't know for sure if he feels the same," I lied, "But do you honestly think that his rage towards Marcus is because of being an over-protective brother? Because I'm a sister to George, and he isn't as near defensive with Cormac as Fred is Marcus," I added on, shaking my head.

"Just... Think on it, okay? I don't think you should give up on Fred. Not yet, okay?" I decided on, offering a small smile, "You don't have to tell him you like him right now. But I don't think you should give up yet, no matter what Flint says. Listen to me, I'm the Ravenclaw here. I'm the smart one." I finished, then turned to the wall of skirts, giving off another sigh, then turned back to Andri, smiling at her.

"Anyways! Let's find you a shirt, shall we?" I spoke, clapping my hands together before blinking, "Also, by the way, you guys are going to have to cope without me tomorrow," I spoke, smiling, "Cormac and I have to study for Herbology, as since we were late due to that monstrosity of a broom needing to be put up, he and I were partnered together. That, and since I'm hanging out with you guys all day today, I promised I would hang with him tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am

I listened to Maria, every single word and I analized it, and came to the conclusion that she was right. I didn't know for sure how Fred felt about me, right? And he had been more affectionate towards me. And what if the whole thing with Marcus wasn't him just being over protective, what if he was jealous.

I sighed.
"You know what? I'm over boys, I'll just become a crazy cat lady and get it over with." I joked before nodding as to the shirts. We made our way to the shirt isle as she explained why she wouldn't be able to hang out with us tomorrow and again I nodded. "That's fine, me and Fred can just torture George until you get back from your study date." I laughed as I looked for the right shirt for the combination and I found it, a tube top and tied to the right shoulder, it would go perfect with the fishnet undershirt. I then looked at the time and sighed. "It's time to leave Hogsmeade."

With everything in hand I went over to the cashier and payed for everything (not letting Maria know how much it was), I handed her the bag containing her dress and we walked out. The stores were starting to close and the pubs were closing. It was a sad sight.
"I wonder if the guys already made it back to the ca--" My sentence was interrupted by the twins and Lee walking out of Zonko's. "Hey guys!" I struggled to wave with the shopping bags, the Honeydukes one was specially heavy. Thought it could have also been because Alice was snooping around the candy.

"Hey, how'd shopping go?" George asked with a grin on his face. "Anything sexeh?"

"Maybe." I winked at him and nudged Maria playfully. "I see you guys were roaming Zonko's for more mischief supplies."

"What's a man to do without his toys?" Lee said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 am

I let out a laugh at her words, shaking my head, "I thought you already were a crazy cat lady," I joked, smiling as I followed her as she went to the shirts, then shrugged, "Alright. Don't torture him TOO much, okay?" I laughed slightly, then gave off a dramatic sigh, "I'm kinda iffy about the others reactions when I tell I'm hanging out with Cormac, though," I murmured, "George thinks that he wants something from me, and no doubt the others think that too," I gave off another dramatic sigh, shaking my head.

"That's perfect with it," I spoke when she pulled out the shirt, smiling, then the smile fell when she said that it was time to leave and followed her to the register; taking the bag after sticking my tongue out at her, "Just be happy I have boots I can wear with this. I'm sure as hell not letting you buy me shoes next week," I laughed, following her out of the store, waving once we saw the trio walk out of Zonko's towards us, laughing at George's comment.

"Maybe?" Fred spoke, smiling slightly, feeling better that Marcus wasn't there and since he saw them holding hands.

"She bought me a dress!" I exclaimed, pointing to Andri after I moved the back to the hand that was holding the Marionette, pouting as I looked to George. "Against my will, might I add!"

"A dress?" Fred gasped jokingly, blinking, "I wasn't aware that you wore dresses! I think we need to see this now, don't we, George?"

"I haven't since I was nine. And no! You do not!" I pouted, "George! Ground our children!"

"Whoa- Children?" Lee interrupted, laughing, "When did this happen?" he questioned.

"Since Fred and Andri decided to be mean to me," I laughed. "And don't ask how it works. It's magic. Doesn't need an explanation." I stuck my tongue out at him then smiled as Andri spoke again, laughing after Lee responded to her.

"Indeed we do," Fred laughed, shaking his head, walking towards beside Andri, "Anyways! Shall we go to the castle, then?"

"Yes. Yes we shall," I spoke, grinning as the five of us started on our back to the castle, me walking inbetween Lee and George, Fred and Andri a little ways ahead. Sighing, I moved closer to George, "They're bloody impossible, those two," I whispered to him, making sure no one but he could hear before going back to my original position, laughing slightly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:50 am

"So basically I'm Fred and Lee's aunt?" I laughed at the joke of George and Mari's 'children'. "It would be incredibly weird."

We began to walk back to the castle, I noticed that he was calmer now than he was previously, Alice meowed at him before getting back into the bag. She probably found it warmer in there.
"I think Alice really likes you, Freddy." I said randomly. "She may be after your heart, I'm jealous." I said with a small laugh, but then I got serious. "Why did you get all tense, back at Honeydukes?"

George nodded at Maria and looked at the two who seemed to be enjoying themselves at the moment.
"Did Alex say something about Fred?" He asked the girl. "Did you try to get any info out of her?"

Lee took out his camera and snapped a picture of Alexandria and Fred as they walked to the castle, thinking the castle in the background was perfect to make the picture beautiful. He looked at George and Maria.
"What is up with those two?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:07 am

"Niet!" I laughed, "Lee's the awesome uncle. You and Fred are the children!" I corrected, grinning, "Blergh," I laughed again, "And yes. It is weird. But you do not question the ways of Maria! Just like how you do not question why she speaks in third person!" I added on, laughing still.

Fred laughed as well, shaking his head at my insanity, but didn't say anything, just walking beside Andri; tensing slightly when she questioned him about his awkwardness in Honeydukes, "I uh..." he murmured, looking away, a blush forming on his cheeks, "I don't... I don't want you with Flint," he spoke cautiously, trying not to give anything away. "You might... Be friends. But he's not right for you..." he stuttered, his blush becoming more intense, "I don't want you to go with him, and him ending up breaking your heart, because he decides he's too good for you, which is quite the opposite, or because he does something stupid. You're worth more than him."

"Yeah," I nodded to George, sighing when Lee asked me what was going on between them; grabbing both of their hands and making them slow stride with me until the other two were a good bit away from us; letting my hands fall to my side again when we were far enough behind that they wouldn't be able to hear our conversation, unless we were shouting, "Basically," I started, "Both of them have a great, immense fancy for the other. Both of them have admitted this. But they're also both too stubborn and afraid of rejection that they refuse to tell the other," I explained in a dramatic, irritated voice.

"So, I have a plan then," I added on, smiling at the two, "Will you guys help me create a great plan to get them together? I managed to convince Andri to not give up on Fredward just yet, and hopefully now they'll be looking for the signs that the other likes them, and notice them. But that's not enough. We need a great scheme to push it. So, my amazing prankers, willing to help me in this plan of doom?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 am

I changed the clothes bag to my other hand, causing Alice to growl at the sudden movement, I ignored her and once I had managed a steady grip on the bags with my now free bag I took hold of Fred's hand. Moving it slightly back and forth.
"Nobody seems to want me to be with him." I said with a nervous chuckle. "They don't get him though, but I get him. It's kind of like we get each other. And I'm pretty tired of running after something that I might not catch." I looked at his face, wondering the kind of reaction he'd have to my words. "With Marcus, it's a sure thing he likes me. But I understand why you're worried about him breaking my heart, he is kind of a douche." I laughed as I looked at the ground, I was blushing a bit now.

Lee looked at Mari and nodded.
"Yeah, I'm willing to help you guys out. I don't think Marcus and Jolie are right for each other, they looked incredibly awkward holding hands." He then looked at the two in front of them, who were now holding hands. "They, on the other hand, look great together."

"Yeah, they do." George agreed with Lee, he looked at Mari and then at Fred and Alex thinking of what they could do to get them closer. "What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 am

Fred's face heated up when she grabbed his hand, but he smiled and laughed slightly, lacing his fingers with hers, looking at her as she spoke about Marcus, biting his lip. "Something you may not catch?" he repeated, "You never told me you liked someone," he whispered; a slight bit of obvious dread falling into his expression, "Who is it? Is it anyone I know?" he quickly asked, his breath quickening slightly, obviously going over every possibility in his head, "Is it Wood? What about Lee? Or George? It's not Percy, is it? Please tell me it's not Percy," he spoke quickly, taking a deep breath to calm himself, his grip on her hand tightening. "He's not right for you, Alex. Flint's not... He's not..." Fred stuttered, closing his eyes tightly. "It's not right, Alex... It's not right, you and him."

"Hm..." I murmured, "I'm not entirely...." I trailed off, my eyes widening; making sure I had the back and marionette steady, I quickly grabbed their hands, "I've got it! Come on!" I spoke, immediately running on the path; passing Fred and Andri- calling that we'll see them later tonight before continuing running towards the Castle.

"....What the?" Fred blinked, eyes slightly wide at the trio skimming passed them, looking to Andri with an confused expression and a slight laugh. "Any idea what that was about?"

-------------------

"I have an idea. But I need my sketchbook," I explained in a rushed hurry as we ran on- quickly making it to the castle at our pace; slowing down slightly once we made it inside before dragging them up a few flights of stairs to the statue by the entrance to the Ravenclaw room; quickly answering the riddle and bringing them inside and to my dorm- glad to see that no one else was there yet, letting go of their hands and placing the Marionette and the bag holding the dress gently on the floor before falling to my knees beside my bed, reaching under and pulling out the said sketchbook, flipping through until I made it to Cisteria.

"Him!" I spoke, showing the picture to Lee and George, "The great Halloween prank!" I added on, flipping through the sketchbook again, trying to find a picture, "We could push them together, gradually, encourage it by the little things, such as leaving them alone together, or casually teasing them, maybe. To the bigger things; such as telling them two horror stories mixed together, on the scariest night of the year," I spoke, stopping at a picture with a grin, showing them.

Two children; twins, both blonde and back to back with their hands laced together- the boy with his eyes closed as if he was trying not to cry, but with a smile on his lips that showed great happiness- the girl, her bluegreen eyes open showing that happiness, but her lips showing the trembling of being about to cry. The scenery around them was a graveyard- with tornatic clouds forming in the relatively bright sky above. In front of the boy was a character shrouded in complete black, the only thing scene was a skeleton hand pointing at him with a red rose that looked as if it was bleeding black. And in front of the girl was shadows that looked as if they were slowly etching towards her to engulf her; a red figure reflected in her eyes.

"Cisteria, Death and the Shadow. Two stories crossed in one; and with the twistedness of them both; with little pushes along the way, and with the live reinactments of it, we can get them together. What do you guys say?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 am

"Oh God,no! Not Percy, ugh! I can't even believe you would suggest that!" I laughed at his worry, I shook my head and gave his hand a squeeze. "You could say that you know him, very well in fact, but you may know him so well that you might not know him at all." I smiled at him, for a moment I felt like I should have been in Alice in Wonderland. "Specially not if you thought I'd crush on Percy, geez."

George, Mari and Lee passed by us incredibly quick, leaving me a but clustered.
"Maybe they got Lee on their side and they planning even more conspiracies!" I said dramatically, earning another growl from Alice for moving the bags too roughly. "Sorry baby." I said to her, gently putting the bag to my side again. I then looked at Fred and smiled at him. "But you don't have to worry, I'm kinda sure this guy doesn't like me back." I said trying to hide any sad emotions.

------------------------------
Lee was sort of creeped out by her drawings, he would have called her weird if it wasn't for the fact that they were friends, and the girl had amazing drawings skills.
"They're creeping me out, I'm pretty sure it would creep them out." He said looking somewhere else, trying not to remember what he had just seen so he wouldn't have nightmares at night.

"Hey, I thought I was the only one who could see your drawings?" George said with fake jealousy before laughing. "My love, you are a genious." He winked at her and then took the sketch pad from he so he could examine the drawings more closely. This would be cool for Halloween, just the images were creepy, he couldn't wait to hear the stories and the things they'd do so the two secret lovers would finally confess to each other. "We have to plan this carefully, though. Make sure there's no room for error."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next