Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 pm

I looked at my cousin, just laying there not moving but an idea ocurred to me. I moved closer to her and before anyone could notice I slapped her. Sirius and the guys had told me she'd tried this when I fainted at the begining of the semester and now it was time for pay back.

"Wake up damn it!" I yelled as soon as my hand made contact with her face. I heared a couple of things right after.

"Mr. Warren!'' yelled Madam Pomfrey.

"Dude! What the hell?" said Regulus and Sirius just looked at me funny.

"What? She owed me." I said to them.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 pm

It worked, my cousin's slap brought me back to reality and I took a deep breath, I could feel myself breathing again.
"Thank you." I said to him and sat up, my head throbbed and my cheek hurt but I was alright, at least I was physically.

"Miss Piper, what happened?" Promfrey asked me.

I looked at her and blinked a couple of times.
"Bad breakup." Was all I could say, my heart still ached, the wound too fresh still.

"You broke up with fancy hair?" Sirius raised an eyebrow.

I nodded.
"Yeah, I did." The term he used almost made me laugh, almost.

"Why?"

"Because my heart belongs to Remus." Right when I said that, Remus burst through the hospital wing doors, and it was then that I smiled. I got out of the bed and ran to him so I could hug him, feel his warmth and listen to his heartbeat. It was then I knew I made the right decision to stay with him.

"Snivelly and Lucius are going to have to watch themselves." Sirius said kind of darkly. "They've been messing too much with my friends."

"Mister Black, I hope you don't plan on landing them here." Pomfrey said sternly.

"Of course not." Sirius grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"Uhm-hum..." Pomfrey didn't believe him. "Well if there's nothing wrong with Miss Piper, you may all leave now."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Some way or another Morgan and Regulus convinced the rest of us to go with them to the Slytherin common room. Its was completly empty if you didnt count us.

"Regulus, what happened at the bathroom?" I asked my boyfriends little brother. Each year he'd look more and more like his brother especially when they were mad.

"I was playing a prank. Morgan came in and the rest you know..." he crossed his arms and looked at Morgan, now in Remus's embrace.

"You are so like your brother." said Remus.

"I am not! I'm better and hotter, right Morgan?" Regulus turned his head and faced Morgan.

"Yeah, Morgan... Tell us which Black is hotter?" I raised my eyebrows at her and started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 pm

"Neither." I laughed. "Blacks are not my type, I'm a Lupin kind of girl." I kissed Remus' jawline and smiled at him. "But, Regulus is younger, so that automatically makes him cuter than Sirius." I joked.

Sirius scoffed.
"Maybe that's why mom and dad favor him so much." He rolled his eyes and took hold of Noah's hand. Sirius wasn't comfortable around Regulus, sure it was his little brother, but they didn't exactly see eye to eye. And he knew the only reason Regulus was so calm was because Morgan was he, and he knew his little brother fancied Morgan since he sat next to her after being sorted last year.

"No, I think it has to do with the fact that Regulus is all for purebloods and you couldn't care less." I stated.

"Thanks Morgan, as if I didn't know that?" Sirius looked angry.

"Hey, chill. I don't need more angry people today."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:26 pm

I squeezed Sirius hand hoping he'd calm down. It didnt work.

"Guys! How about we plan something? I mean, my birthday is just around the corner..." I sadi trying to change the topics in the room.

"Oh yeah! You're turning 16! I'd forgotten about that.'' said Remus as he layed his head on Morgans shoulder.

"Thanks a lot dude" I said sarcastically to Remus.

"Who cares? I just want a couple of Firewhiskey and forget this night happened." Regulus stood and left the room, hands on his back. I looked to make sure that the weird kid was gone before I told everyone about my vision.

"Something is gonna happen to Regulus... I dont know when or how or why but it has something to do with Infery." I looked around the room and everyone was giving me weird stares.

"An Inferius is a dead body, reanimated by a Dark Wizard, similar to a zombie. They have no free will, and cannot think for themselves; their purpose is merely to serve as puppets of the Dark Wizard who reanimated them. Its is mentioned that the dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald sought to create an army of Inferi. I dont know whether he succeeded. Inferi are created through the magical branch of Dark Arts called Necromancy." said Remus.

"A zombie? Regulus becomes a zombie?" I asked. I felt Sirius hand clench mine harder. Even if he and Regulus didnt get a long he was still his little brother and blood is thicker than water, I should know.

"Not exactly, more like an undead puppet." said Remus.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 pm

This was yet another reason I had to keep an eye out for my friends, and everything led me to join the dark arts and secretly stop the people who did all these bad things. The best way to defeat an enemy is to gain their trust.

"I can guarantee he's not going to turn into an inferi." I said confidently. "I simply won't allow it."

I snuggled with Remus and closed my eyes for a few seconds, taking in his warmth and his smell, until Sirius interrupted my moment.

"And how exactly do you plan on doing that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm a seer, ain't I? I can 'predict' these kinds of things, keep an eye out on him."

"You're willing to risk your life?"

I looked at Sirius and I sighed.
"I'd do anything for friends, you should know that already."

Sirius looked down, remembering their first year when a grindylow grabbed him and almost drowned. Morgan, not knowing how to swim at the time dove in and saved him.

"But back to Noah!" I said with a smile. "What do you wanna do for your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 pm

"I wanna find a head big enough for that ego of yours cousin." I said to Morgan.

"Hey! I love that ego!" said Remus before kissing Morgan.

"but seriosly... I dont know what to do..." I turned and looked at Sirius. "Do you want time alone or with lip smackers over there?" I asked my boyfriend. It was the first event besides the funeral we'd attened as a couple and I really wanted to be with Sirius above all others.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:41 pm

"Nothing here seems good enough for him." Sirius said to me as we walked around Hogsmeade.

"Your family's loaded, did it ever occour to you to order something?" I said before I yawned, Sirius had me up ridiculously early so he could give Noah his gift when he woke up. "Why don't we just go to Diagon Alley and buy him something there?"

Sirius contemplated and nodded.
"Alright, I've got some Floo Powder in my coat, let's go."

We made our way to the closest fireplace and flooed to Diagon Alley, in Flourish & Blott's. Sirius told me he was going to look around, so I decided to hit the Quality Quidditch Supplies store since tryouts were only a few days away.

It was nerve wracking, though. Lucius was Quidditch captain.

I bought myself a new broom, the Nimbus 1974 Lucius wanted to get me, a new beaters bat and the arm and kneepads for the uniform. Sirius knocked on the window of the store and I looked at him, he held a cage with an owl.
"Noah already has an owl." I said to him as I got out the store with my bags.

"Well then what am I supposed to get him!?" Sirius was frustrated, Noah was bound to wake soon.

"Relax, wanna go to Knockturn Alley?"

Sirius' eyes widened.
"Are you crazy!?"

I shrugged.
"You've known me for 5 years, what do you think?" I sighed. "Listen, Noah likes to play the piano, isn't there a music store next to Florean Fortescue's?"

Sirius smiled.
"There is! We heard the music when I took him on the apology date. Let's go!"

And I was dragged along there, we bought Noah's gift and went back to Hogwarts.

We ran to the Gryffindor common room and Sirius ran up the stairs with his gift in his arms.
"Noah, wake up!" He said excitedly.

-------------------------------------------------------
I watched Sirius run up the stairs with the small, wooden, lap piano and thought he looked kind of cute, being excited to give his boyfriend a gift, it was quite sweet.

I put my bags on the floor and sat on the couch, I looked at the fireplace roaring and thought of Remus, who was probably still sleeping upstairs. With a sigh I got up and walked to the boy's dorm and into their dormitory.

Being careful not to disturb Sirius' and Noah's moment I went over to Remus' bed and got under the covers with him before kissing his nose.
"Morning, handsome." I whispered to him as he opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 pm

I looked at my boyfriend and smiled,I couldnt believe he'd gotten me this. I kissed him lightly and hugged him.

"Thanks, Sirius! Its perfect!" I squezzed him tighter. I started to play with the small piano, playing different notes. After I got the hang of playing the piano, I played one of the first songs I'd mastered Fur Elis. Hearing the familiar tune sent a lot of memories my way, I got my Hogwarts letter during one of my lessons with my muggle teacher, it was a little hard to explain why an owl had landed on her head just to hand me a letter or why he'd left her little gift.
"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked him.

------------------------

"Morning, beautiful. How are you?" Remus smiled as the first thing he saw once he woke up was the face of the woman he loved. He refused to kiss back due to morning breath. He hugged her tightly and just inhaled her scent.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:06 am

I snuggled with Remus and Noah began to play the piano. He was playing Fur Elise, my favorite tune and it sounded beautiful. I smiled.

Then I got up and forced Remus to get out of bed, and I began to dance with him. He was surprisingly a good dancer even in his just-woken-up stage.

Sirius looked at Noah and felt his heart skip a beat when he saw the man he loved play so beautifully and expertly. He knew Noah knew how to play the piano, but he didn't think it would be to this extent.

"Happy birthday." Sirius said, breathless in amazement. "That was awesome."

I kissed Remus on the lips, ignoring his morning breath and smiled at Noah.
"Yes, that was indeed awesome."

"I didn't even mind being woken up." James said groggily sitting up on his bed.

"I did." Peter said with a grunt. "I've got things to do today, I'd appreciate it if I could get some sleep."

"Go to sleep on the common room couch." I said with a scowl.

He glared at me and covered himself with his blanket.

"Happy birthday, Noah." James said. "Wingardium Leviosa." A wrapped box floated in the air and made it's way to Noah. "Clothes," he said, "it's not really much, but it was all I could afford at the moment." He yawned. "I can't afford a fancy piano like Padfoot can."

"Oh shut it." Sirius said and threw a pillow at James before laughing.

There was a knock on the door and Lily popped her head in.
"What was that music?" She asked and saw the piano on Noah's lap. "It was wonderful." She stepped into the room and went over to Noah. "Here, I bought you The Tales of Beedle the Bard, since I know how much you like to read." She handed Noah the book. "Happy birthday."

Lily then made her way over to James and snuggled with him.
"Can you play another tune?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:10 am

I looked at all my friends and wondered if this would last, if I would really loose them all. I looked at Sirius and felt my eyes water for a second but I was able to hold back whatever tear was gonna escape. I grabbed the piano again and started playing each and every song I knew.

Sadly the moment didnt last and we had to get ready for first period. I had no clue where Morgan had gone to let alone what she was doing or why Peter had gone with her. James was murmuring stuff into Lilys ear and she was giggling like a mad woman, Sirius and I on the other hand were just close real close. We reached the classroom not long after, I stopped and grabbed James.

"Lily, Sirius, we'll met you inside in a couple." I smiled as inocently as I could, Lily kissed James before going into the classroom. Sirius looked at me funny but eventually he went in.
"James I need to ask you something..." I said, I wasnt sure if asking him was the right idea but I didnt know who else to ask. "If you knew something bad was gonna happend, would you do something to change it? Even if you knew it was destined?" James looked at me like if I was crazy, he raised his shoulders and headed towards the classroom. "James, what if I toold you it involved Harry?" that made him stop in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 am

"My son isn't conceived and there's already something going wrong?" James said with a serious expression. "If it's destined I don't think there's anything you can do about it, but trying doesn't hurt. Does it? I mean, one small action could change the future, perhaps evading things that could trigger it would banish it from ever happening." James said with careful thought. "I'm not a seer, nor am I that good in Divination, but I guess it's worth a shot."

James moved Noah away from the classroom door.
"Now wha--" He was interrupted.

"Get away from me, Wormtail!" I shouted at Peter as he followed me to the classroom.

"I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that!" He said to me, I turned around and punched his other eye so it would match with the black eye I gave him a few minutes earlier.

"Would you stop doing that?!" Peter said covering his eye, I ignored him and went into the classroom. Peter looked at Noah and James. "Shut up!" He walked into the classroom too.

"We'll figure out that the fucks up with them later." James said with a sigh and looked at Noah again. "What's going to happen to my son?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:22 am

"I cant say for sure but something is gonna happen, something big and he's gonna be a huge part of that. Probably the biggest part. He's special James, very special." I bit my lower lip not sure what else to say, I'd told him most of what I knew and now I was mostly out of info.
"We should get to Astonomy, come on." We walked to the door, when James grabbed the handle and I got the weirdest feeling in my gut. "James! Wait, dont open that door!" he let go of the handle and a huge crash was heard at the door. We went in and Morgan was throwing telescopes at Peter, if James had opened the door he would have been hit with one. I ran over to Remus and ducked under the table.
"What the bloody hell happened?" I asked.

"I have no idea, she just came in and started throwing stuff at him and he morphed into a rat so shes just randomly throwing stuff." He tried smilling.

"Where the hell is Professor Porter?" I asked him, telescopes and other instruments were flying around the room.

"She hasnt gotten here yet, I dont know why..." said Frank from behind me. I stood up and dodge one of the compasses, I drew my wand and pointed at Morgan.

"Expelli..." I was about to finish my spell when someone else came into the classroom.

"Stupefy!" shouted Lucius from the door Narcissa on his arm. Morgan fell to the floor, pissed of as hell. Lucius took his seat and looked at me.
"Learn to control that cousin of yours. This is no place for such for such stupid behavier."

"I'll show you something to talk about." Remus took out his wand but I held him back.

''He isnt worth it Remus, come one lets check if Morgan's ok." we walked over to her and helped her just so that I could slap her. "Whats your bloody problem? If Adriana was here right now she'd kill you!" I yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:36 am

I looked at Lucius, a bit lost of words to express how I was feeling. Narcissa was tangled tight to him, and jealousy, plus relief, took over me. It was overwhelming.

I then looked at Noah after he slapped me and it took every ounce of my control to not punch his face like I had with Peter. With a deep breath, I sat down and managed to speak like a sophisticated person.
"Your dear friend Pettigrew followed me to the shower and kissed me, saw me completely naked. And just a few minutes ago he went over to Weasley and told him how good I looked."

"Oh my." Lily said, shocked that Peter would do such a thing.

"Yup, and I could have sworn he had a camera. He's been hanging around with Lucius too much." I scowled.

James looked at Peter, then back at me.
"I don't think he would do such a thing, Morgan." He tried to defend his friend. "Well... at least he wouldn't take a picture of you naked. You're Remus' girlfriend, I'd think he would respect that."

I looked at James.
"If he respected his friend so much he wouldn't have kissed me. While. I. Was. Naked."

"Morning cla--" Porter's cheery hello was interrupted when she saw the mess in the classroom. She waved her hand and everything went back to normal. "Morgan."

I looked back at the teacher that strangely resembled my family, if her eyes weren't blue instead of indigo I'd say she was related to me..
"Yes, professor?"

"Let's have a little chat after class, huhm?" She smiled at me and walked to the center of the room, her long, red curls jumping behind her. "Where's Peter?"

"Here." Peter said suddenly appearing on a chair far away from me.

"Brilliant! Detention!" Porter smiled at him. "Good morning, class!"

"Morning, Professor Porter." The class echoed.

"Today's class is on the THE Moon, our Moon. Every werewolf's biggest fear." When Porter said that I took hold of Remus' hand.

The Moon was there in the middle of the classroom, to a much smaller scale than the original.

"The Moon is Earth's only known natural satellite, and the 5th largest satellite in the Solar System. The Moon is the second densest satellite after Io, a satellite of Jupiter. Earth always sees the same face of the moon because it is in synchronous rotation with us. It's the brightest object in the sky after the sun, even though it's surface is actually very dark, with a similar reflectance to coal. The Moon does not emit it's own light, when we see the Moon it is because the Sun is shining on it."

The Moon turned dark so students could see what it really looked like without the Sun's help, then turned bright again.
"The Moon's gravitational influence produces the ocean tides and the minute lengthening of the day." She looked at her students who seemed to be staring at her. "I really hope you're writing this down."

Students looked at each other and quickly began to write what they remembered the professor said.
"Most scientists believe that the moon was formed from the ejected material after the Earth collided with a Mars-sized object. This ejected material coalesced into the moon that went into orbit around the Earth. This happened about 60 million years after the Earth itself formed."

The Moon began to change it's phases.
"The phases of the Moon depend on it's position in relation to the Sun and Earth. As the Moon makes its way around the Earth, we see the bright parts of the Moon's surface at different angles. The phases are: New Moon, Waxing Crecent Moon, First Quarter Moon, Waxing Gibbous Moon, Full Moon, Waning Gibbous Moon, Last Quarter Moon, Waning Crecent Moon and Dark Moon.

"When two full moons occur in a single month, the second full moon is called a "Blue Moon." another definition of the blue moon is the third full moon that occurs in a season of the year, which has four full moons." Porter waited for the students to write.

"And lastly, the first time a human set foot on the Moon was July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong was the first person to stand on the moon." Porter looked at her students. "Any questions?" Nobody spoke. "Brilliant, homework!"

The classroom was filled with groans and people scribbling on their parchment, I looked at the Professor and something told me I had to keep Noah around while she talked to me after the end of the class.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:21 am

One of her most interesting classes to date, if you asked me. Adriana was a great teacher but she had a tendency to go on and on with a subject. I'd been interested in the moon ever since I found out about Moony's wolf side and now that Morgan was probably gonna get detention it was a great chance to ask her. Adriana was talking to Morgan for a while, I waited in the back hand in hand with Sirius.

"Remus, you don't mind if I ask Professor Porter something about Lycanthropy, do you?" I asked him. His change had always been a tricky subject and I didn't want to put salt on am open wound.

"You know I don't mind, why would you ask me?" He looked at me funny.

" No reason..." I let go of Sirius and headed towards the girls. Adriana finished her detention slip, I kissed my cousin on the cheek and addressed my professor.
"Professor, if you're done with Morgie I'd like to ask you something." I waited for her to finish. "How exactly does the phases of the moon affect a werewolf? What is it about it that affects them so much?" I looked at Morgan and gave her a slight nod.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Porter looked at Noah and smiled at him.
"It's not really the moon itself, but the time of the month on which the full moon falls. The glow of the moonlight simply activates it because the genes are reminded." She cleared her throat. "Though I'd think you should ask your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, he probably has more information about this than I do."

Porter then looked at me.
"I'm sorry I couldn't go to grandma's funeral, I was swamped at the Ministry, trouble at the Department of Mysteries."

"Why would you go to my grandmother's funeral?" I raised an eyebrow.

Adriana raised an eyebrow too.
"So you were never told that I'm your cousin?" She looked at Noah. "You either? You always seemed so comfortable around me I suppose I just... assumed."

"No, we didn't know anything." I said, a bit disappointed by this loss of information.

"Grandma assigned me to watch over you guys, and since the Divination post was taken I had to take a job as the Astronomy teacher. The reason I teach here is because of you two."

This caught me off guard.
"Our guardian?" I said crossing my arms. "Where have you been all these times in which we've been in the Hospital Wing then?"

"Like I said, I was at the Ministry." Porter replied and looked at the time. "I'll talk to you two later, you're late for your second class. And Morgan, please try to control yourself or next time you will be given detention."

"So I don't have detention?"

"She doesn't have detention!?" Peter said outraged sitting on one of the far seats.

"Morgan doesn't go parading in people's bathrooms." Porter said, a serious expression took over her usually cheerful face.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Classes seemed to go on forever, especially potions I accidently made one of Remus's peel off and run away. I made it grow back but he did spend three hours without it. Eventually we were able to go out and actually enjoy the day, execpt Peter was in detention and I had to spend an hour with Slughorn to make up for the whole eyebrow incident. We walked towards hagrids hut hoping to spend some time with the new creatures he'd collected. I grabbed Sirius hand and kept walking. A little girl ran past us, she wore a silky pink dress and she had blonde hair, she turned and smiled at me, she had emerald color eyes. I kept looking at her I couldnt keep my eyes off her, she was so beautiful.

"See ya daddy!" the little girl smiled again and vanished, I didnt noticed I had stopped and everyone was starring at me.

"Noah, something wrong?" I heared Remus's voice but his words didnt really register.

"Did anyone else see that?" I asked half in my own little trance.

"See what? Noah I think you inhaled a little to much in potions." again I heared Remus but I didnt pay attention. I turned at Morgan and hoped she'd understand that we needed to talk later.

"Look let's forget it and just see what Hagrid got. Ok?" I smiled and thought of the little girl again. I shrugged it off and pulled Sirius. "Last one there has to help Peter shower!" I ran like hell.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 pm

I ran as fast as I could, passing Lily, James, Sirius and Remus, almost passing Noah until I fell a few feet short from Hagrid's hut. Then I heard a familiar sound. They laughed at me, and I quickly shushed them.
"Hagrid got a horse?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Horse?" Sirius knocked on Hagrid's door, it took hagrid a minute to open.

"Oh, hello der you lot, ready ter see what I got?" Hagrid's excitement couldn't be contained, a smile took over his face.

"Uh, yeah." Lily was a bit confused as well, we all went in.

"This here is Buckbeak, a Hippogryff." Hagrid motioned towards the miniature horse in the room, no bigger than a poodle. "Haven't talked to Dumbledore about her yet, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"I don't think it's wise to enter creatures to Hogwarts grounds without his concent, Hagrid." Lily said, concerned.

"C'mon, Lily. Give the man a break." I said getting closer to Buckbeak, I stopped when she screached at me.

"You have to bow before her and see if she allows you to go near her." Hagrid said calmly, as if Buckbeak's reaction wasn't fierce at all.

I bowed, just as he told me to, and Buckbeak bowed back. I walked towards her and petted her.
"How big do they get?"

"A bit bigger than normal horses so, she'll learn to fly in just a few months. In a few years she'll be big enough to ride." Hagrid said like a proud father.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 am

I let a small laugh escape while my cousin entertained the young Hippogriff. Sirius tried approaching Buckbeak but no matter how much he bowed she just ended up screeching at him; guess she only wanted Morgan’s attention at the moment. I looked at Remus; he was watching Morgan play with Buckbeak. He was kind of cute when he smiled. I got a sharp pain in my stomach; the full moon was only a couple of weeks away and now someone besides The Marauders knew the location of where Moony was hidden during that time. We had to do something or maybe even change his location but finding a better place would have been close to impossible. Something in my head sparked and I knew what we had to do. I told Sirius, Morgan, James and Lily to meet me outside now.

Hagrid’s front porch smelled like rotten pumpkin juice but I ignored it as good as I could. I looked at my friends and spoke carefully.
“During the last full moon Severus discovered where we keep Remus and what happens to him during this time. He followed me and it was my carelessness that got us discovered but I think I know of a way to fix things. We don’t have another place to hide him during the next moon so I say we use a memory charm, Obliviate.” No one said anything for a while so I just turned and addressed Lily, best witch of our age. “Lily, you’re the best at spells. Do you think you can do it?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Lily's stomach turned when she heard Noah ask her for this favor, it took her a while to react.
"Uhm..." She began. "I don't know, Noah. His mind is pretty hard to mess with, seeing as he's so good at occulmency and legilimency. I might be able to modify his memory but in the long run he will remember if he manages to read someone's mind. Just like what happened with Morgan."

My stomach turned too, I turned a bright shade of red and took hold of Remus' hand.
"I'm sorry." I said as I looked away to the rotten pumpkins.

"Don't be," James said to me, "ever since that incident Severus hasn't bugged me anymore. I think you did us a favor."

I smiled at James and the redness went away.

"You need to do this, Lily." Sirius said, although I felt it was not because of Remus he wanted this done, but for himself. He wanted to do something bad I just didn't know what was. "He can't know where we hide Remus, he could do bad things, he could tell other people and they would wonder in." He sounded very convincing.

Lily sighed.
"Alright then, I'll do it. But don't be mad at me if it doesn't work."

"You're a saint." Sirius winked at her, then he looked at me and I felt he knew I knew he was up to something.

I took my eyes away from him and hugged Remus.
"So, it's still morning, and our next class isn't for another half hour. What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm

“I have to do some errands before class, you guys go ahead.” I smiled and took Sirius with me. Talking about Severus had done something to me. My arm burned, I thought someone had casted some sort of spell on me again, not only that but I felt my blood about to come down my sleeve. I made it to the Hospital Wing without letting a drop fall past my sleeve. I passed Pomfrey and sat on one of the beds and waited for her to come my way.

“Mr. Warren, what are you doing here?” she asked. She looked happy, like nothing bad had happened in a while. I took off my robe exposing my white long sleeved shirt, my arm covered in blood. I took off my shirt and didn’t have to look at my wound to know how bad it was. Pomfrey gasped and went to look for something in the pantry. In seconds she was back with a bottle, pieces of cloth and a potion vile.
“Drink this, bite on this. Mr. Black, hold him down if you please.” I wasn’t sure what she was planning on doing. I drank the potion and immediately the burned stopped but as soon as Pomfrey placed the medicine soaked cloth on the open wound I understood why she’d told me to bite on the cloth. The Cruciatus curse was child’s play compared to the pain of this, every second things got worse. It felt like I was being skinned alive from the inside out. As fast as the pain had come it was gone, Pomfrey sighed in relief.
“There, your arm has seen better days Mr. Warren but for now this will do. May I ask how did you reopen your wound?” She looked at me concerned but I couldn’t tell her that I thought there was more to Snape’s spell than we knew.

“I fell and um… I think I had a bad run in with a thestral.” I tried explaining but I didn’t think no one in the room believed me.

“You have seen Thestrals?” she asked again.

“Well, no but just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean the wont have a bad day.” I smiled again. I got up, thanked Pomfrey and headed off. I walked to the common room and sat in front of the fat lady.

“Password?” she asked.

“Shut it!” I yelled at her. She looked at me with mad eyes but after a while Sirius and I were alone and the Fat Lady was quite. “I think Severus spell did more damage than we thought. That’s some dark spell he casted, sorta has some bugs don’t you think?” I asked Sirius. He looked, well mad, in rage, pissed off, bonkers. I stood up, held his face in my hands and spoke slowly. “I’m fine, calm yourself. I love you.” I kissed him passionately. “Someone needs a shave. I’m not letting you grow a beard.”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Lily looked at James.
"We have to go to the library and study for our charms test."

James nodded.
"Yeah, I had forgotten about that."

"You know James, I think Lily is really doing you some good." I giggled.

He rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. We'll see you guys later."

I looked at Remus and smiled.
"Well, it's just you and me now." I kissed his lips. and tugged on his hand. "How's about we go do something fun?"

And with that I dragged him to the forbidden forest. Once there I let go of his hand and winked at him.
"Try to catch me!" I ran.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Remus looked around most of the forest; he’d been using his enhanced senses to track her but her scent was masked by the smell of everything else around him. Like every scent had been intensified.

“Using magic isn’t fair. If you mask your scent I can’t find you as fast!” he yelled at the air. That’s when he caught it, a faint scent of perfume. He followed it, going deeper into the forest. On one of the tree branches was Morgan’s robe. He went in deeper to find her sweater vest and tie. Deeper into the forest her scent was stronger than ever and on the floor was her shirt. Remus walked behind the tree and there was Morgan wearing her purple bra and her Slytherin mini skirt. He got closer to her and put her red hair behind her ear, he kissed her, stronger and more passionate than ever before. He slowly undid the back zipper of her skirt letting it fall to the ground along with his shirt. Remus wanted her closer, closer than they’d ever been before. Before he knew it he was almost naked and they were on the floor kissing, her on top.
“I want you Morgan, now more than ever…” he spoke slowly as he undid her bra.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:07 pm

"Well mister Warren, you should really be more careful next time. Perhaps should keep you here, for observation?" Pomfrey looked at both Noah and Sirius.

Sirius shook his head.
"I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I promise."

Pomfrey gave them both a look of suspicion but shrugged.
"Alright then, but if he comes back with a bloody arm he will stay here until it's mended." She took one last look at Noah before going back into her office.

Sirius helped Noah off the bed and kissed his arm.
"I'm really getting Severus for this." He said as they walked out of the hospital wing, his anger evident. "He had no right doing this to you, he-" Sirius was cut off, he couldn't speak about him anymore or he'd go and kill him right now. He took a deep breath and shook his head. "What a way to start your birthday, eh?" He laughed. "Let's go to Hogsmeade, I can ask James for his cloak and I could buy you something nice, I feel the piano isn't enough for you."

--------------------------------
I laughed at his magic comment and took the spell off. I really loved him, and I wanted to show him exactly just how much.

When he found me he looked speechless, I gave him a sexy smile and he walked towards me. His kiss was like no other he'd give me before, and it felt like he was taking charge. I most definitely didn't need Lucius.

I felt Remus unzip my skirt and I looked at him taking his shirt off. His body, though filled with scratches from the past, was incredible. Without thinking I reached out to touch his abdomen, and I kissed him passionately as well.

Within a few seconds we were on the floor snogging. He told me he wanted me, and he began to take off my bra. I gave a slight giggle and kissed his neck, then I gave it a little bite before speaking.
"If you want me so much, then have me."

And with that, it happened.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm

“You know… We can skip the rest of the school day. Here, alone.” I smiled at Sirius and kissed him. “Pomfrey knows I’m here and that I can’t really go to my classes. Maybe we could relax? I know of a way to get Severus off your mind.” I leaned in again and kissed him harder this time. I knew what we would lead to if this continued the room was empty so I didn’t care. I took off Sirius shirt and continued to kiss him. I leaned down making him come on top of me and start kissing me. He went down to my neck, I had the weird feeling of grass on my back but I ignored it and concentrated on the matter at hand. Sirius knew where to touch, each time he’d kiss me he’d make my senses go wild. We’d gotten ourselves into our underwear and were still kissing. Time passed slowly around us like the entire world slowed down and all that mattered was this one moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next