Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:14 am

I walked down the halls, James' invisibility cloak at hand, just like Noah asked. I looked outside at the lake and saw him, diving into the water. Was he mad? The lake's creatures were awake at this hour!

I ran as fast as I could, and once I got there an owl blocked my way. A patronus.

"Out of my way!" I shouted as it blocked my every move.

"Wait." The patronus spoke in the softest most melodic voice ever, it made me freeze. Patronuses didn't usually speak.

Thinking it was best to not fight it, I sat in front of it. It stared at me with it's big round eyes, and I swore they glowed a faint indigo color.

It felt like an eternity until Noah got out of the water, and the owl disappeared.
"Your patronus is a dork." I said to him with arms crossed. "I thought it began a conspiracy and tried to murder you, since it wouldn't let me go dive behind you." He didn't seem like he was listening, so I gave him a slight kick to the head. "OI!" I shouted, snapping him out of his trance. "Get dressed, I don't want aunt Eli freaking out because yo ugot pneumonia..."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

“An owl patronus?” I said as I stood up. It was freezing cold, and I was wet. I put on my clothes and crossed my arms hoping to stay warm. “You know my patronus is a dog, not an owl but I think I know whose it is.” I sat on the nearest rock. “Accio fire wood, Incendio!” I lit the fire and asked Morgan to sit. I filled her in on what happened, on what I had seen. He head nodded every once in a while but I wasn’t sure if she was paying any attention to me. I finished my story as the clock stroke of three; I was in the water for three hours.

“How did you get here? Who told you I was out here? And why did you bring the cloak?” I’d been wondering for a while now. I told Morgan to meet me at the broomsticks with Sirius later but not to come find me here. I hadn’t told anyone about where I was gonna be after Divination but somehow she knew where I was perfectly and she’d brought the invisibility cloak as well.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

It was amazing, and I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He had actually spoken to our ancestor, Cassandra Blackthorn, and by the way he described her she kinda reminded me of me.

"You asked me to bring the cloak, remember?" I put a hand on his forehead to see if he was running a fever. "And I was going to the Three Broomsticks but I saw you from the castle, I thought you were mad diving in at this hour. The giant squid could have gotten you!"

"I thought we were supposed to meet at the Broomsticks, what are you guys doing here?" It was Sirius.

"I was attempting to save my cousin from being eaten by a lake monster." I replied to him. "I was on my way there."

Sirius looked at Noah and handed him his cloak, not wanting him to be cold.
"Are you crazy? Diving at this hour?" He seemed to mimic me, I found it funny.

Something touched my shoulder and nuzzled up to me, it was Rose holding a letter in her beak.
"Aww, thank you, Rosie." I petted her before taking away the letter and she flew away. I put the letter in my pocket not wanting to open it now and I sighed. "So what was so important I had to bring James' cloak?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 pm

"The cloak had other reasons but right now we might need it to go into the restricted section." I looked at both Morgan and Sirius, both looked at me like I was crazy. Id asked for the cloak to tell Morgan about me and Sirius without him being able to hide it but now other matters were present.
"I want to know more about Cassandra. Something about when she touched me, I knew some parts of grams story are just not true." some parts of her story just seemed fake to me it was like I knew the entire truth but couldnt access that part of my mind. It was late and I was soaked but I needed this, we needed this. I grabbed the cloak and Sirius hand, Morgan and I were bonded she probably knew anyway.
"You coming?" i asked my cousin and with a nod she followed.

The trip to the library didnt take long but getting past Mrs. Norris was, stupid cat. We hid under the cloak Sirius stepping on my feet every few steps. My nerves were killing me, Filch was patroling the halls, I could really use a butterbeer. As soon as Filch was gone I stepped out of the cloak.

"You two stay here no matter what." I said and ran trusting only my instics.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:35 am

I raised an eyebrow when I saw Noah took Sirius' hand, but decided not to say anything. I didn't want Noah distracted from what he had to do, so I followed them both to the library, the three of us snuggled in a cloak made for one person, it was a mystery how we didn't get caught.

When we got to the library Noah told us to stay right there and I sighed.
"Why does he get to have all the fun?" Sirius stifled a laugh and I nudged him with my elbow. "Not funny, Padfoot."

"Finally something happens to him that hasn't happened to you, and you're all jealous." Sirius grinned at me. "I find that pretty funny."

"Sure, whatever, dog breath." He checked his breath and I couldn't help but laugh. "It was a joke, Sirius."

He cleared his throat.
"Sure, I knew that."

I looked into my purse and took out my wand.
"Lumos." The tip of my wand ilimunated most of what surrounded us and I got out of the cloak, I looked around and saw a book laying on a table. I reached it and read the cover. "Tapping Into Your Inner Eye by S. Trelawney." This was grandma's favorite author, my Divination teacher, it seemed only fit I borrow it for light reading, so into my bag it went. "Hey Sirius, do you know a Harry?"

Sirius took the cloak off and shook his head.
"No, why?"

"Somebody said he was an orphan, in my mind." He gave me a confused look. "I had a vision, before the vision I heard voices talking about different people. Your name was mentioned to." I looked at his shocked expression. "Beware of women who look like they use too much volumizer on their hair, they might be the end of you."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm

I searched high and low and still couldnt find anything related to Cassandra. I'd thought the restricted section might have somethings other books didnt wish to reveal.

"Damn it! Where are you?" I whispered to myself. I kept searching for just one book that would hold the truth about what happened in our familys past. A book fell out of the top part of the case landing infront of me, making me jump a step back. The book looked old, it was covered in dust making it nearly impossible to read. I turned it hoping to if any writing would help me in its description. "Truth and Lies about the Blackhorn by Elizabeth B." When I grabbed the book I knew I had found the thing I was lookin for even if the title made it look like they were talking about wood. I ran back towards Sirius and Morgan, They were talking about a kid named Harry.

"Harry? Ive heared that name before. I think it was in a vision I had of Lily but I cant really remember much." everytime I tried remembering that vision I got a wicked headache. " I found what I was looking for. Let go to the common room we need to do some reading."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 am

I got up and joined Noah and Sirius in the invisibility cloak and we made our way to Gryffindor Tower, Noah said the password, and though the Fat Lady couldn't see us she opened anyways.

We took off the cloak and crawled down the hole before reaching the common room that brought back so many memories of the past years. I set my purse down at the table and sat down. I decided to look around, not much had changed since last time I was here, it kind of felt like a deja vu moment to me, and I could almost see me and Remus in our first year sitting in front of the fireplace. Him asking me about my eyes and I telling him my 'almighty' powers.

With a sigh I was back in reality, in the dark common room of today with Noah and Sirius, Noah talking about finding a chapter to give him clues and Sirius telling him to slow down or he might miss it.

"Noah, this seems too far into the book, don't you think you should go back a few chapters and read calmly?" Sirius said, putting his hand atop of Noah's to stop him from flipping pages.

"Trust, Padfoot." I said before getting up. "He reads faster than Remus, and that's saying something." My indigo eyes immediately shifted to the dorms, where Remus was, right now, dreaming. I was certain he was. I closed my eyes and tried to feel his emotions, he was scared, he was having a nightmare. I pouted and walked over to the stairs.

"Morgan, where are you going? Don't you want to find out about this?"

I looked at Sirius, then back at the top of the stairs.
"I'll only be a bit, I'll be back before you guys find the right page." And with that I took the first step, making sure they wouldn't slide from under me, and I continued until I reached the boy's dorm door. "Alohamora." The lock clicked and I opened the door. There was a passage with many doors, I touched each one, feeling the energies, until I felt Remus'.

I slowly opened the door and saw Frank, James, Peter and Remus in their beds, Remus was the only one squirming under his sheets. Quickly I made my way over to him, I put a gentle hand on his forehead. He was sweaty, and kind of hot, like he was reaching a fever. I took off my coat and patted his sweat away.
"It's alright, Remus. You're safe." I whispered to his ear, his squirming seemed to stop. "I'll make sure you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

I wasnt sure what I was lookin for about my ancester, only thing I was possitive is that this book contained the answer to all of my questions. I decided to do what Sirius had told me to do and went back to the first few pages reading slowly.

Cassandra Elizabeth Blackthorne, mother to Nathaniel and Elizabeth Blackthorne, born around the 1360s. Born to pureblooded wizard Anthony Black and half-veela Isabelle Thorne, she was raised in the care of her paternal family as a monster due to her Veela heritage but it was her unique indigo eyes that made the family fear her. She attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at the age of eleven and found herself accepted and at home for the first time since her father moved from his abusive family when she turned five. She left Hogwarts and became known through out the world as an amazing seer and a powerfull witch. She married at the age of 25 and bore two children, only her daughter was born with the same gift as she. Her son Nathaniel, grew jeolus of the rising fame of both his mother and sister and so he comited the most aweful of crimes. Cassandra's eye against her will were morphed into the core of twin wands, with the power of his mother he confronted his sister eventually losing both the wands and his life.

"Well theres something Grams never told us. Were part Veela and Cassandra was murdered." everything I'd thought about my ancester had changed, I wasnt sure if this itself was the truth. I couldnt help but let out a laugh, everything was changing in a matter of seconds. I looked at Sirius, the only thing that wasnt really changing. I got close to him, close enough to kiss him but the scenery changed. I was looking down at a sleeping Remus, was I in Morgans head? Thats new. His eyes opened his eyes and looked directly into mine, I mean Morgans. I traced the line where her scare should have been, until her head rested on his hand.

"I must be dreaming..." he leaned up and kissed Morgan. I was back in the common room right next to Sirius. I sat back down leaving Sirius hanging.

'I'll be back in a second, hold that thought." I smiled and raced up the stairs. The bedroom door wasnt locked. I went straight in and there was Remus and Morgan snogging. I got out my wand and pointed at Remus.
"Petrificus Totalus" I whispered. "Morgan Elizabeth Piper! What the bloody hell do you think you are doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm

He kissed me, Noah petrified him and I closed my eyes. I wasn't there anymore.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't meant for you."

I was back in my first year, wiping pudding off my robes, and though he didn't fling it at me he's the one who came to help. He used Scourgify to get the pudding out and smiled at me.
"Thank you." I said to him.

"No problem, it wasn't right for my friends to do that. My name's Remus by the way, Remus Lupin."

"I'm Morgan, Morgan Piper." I blushed.

"Right, you're Noah's cousin, right?"

With a smile I nodded, and I was in my second year.

"You alright, Morgan?" He sat next to me by the lake under the tree. "I heard the news about your mum, I'm pretty sure she'll make a speedy recovery." He handed me a piece of the chocolate bar he was eating, and I took it and ate it slowly.

"Thanks, Remus." I hugged him and sobbed into his robes, he hugged me back.

We were in our third year and he came over to me with a basket full of sweet.
"Happy Valentine's day to my best friend!"

I giggled and took it.
"Aww, thank you so much, Moony!" I took his hand and ran to the Gryffindor Common Room to share everything in it.

Then our fourth year, on the train back to King's Cross station.
"I'll miss you over the summer, promise me you'll write me every day." I said to him.

"Don't I always? I need to keep my best friend up to date, don't I? Plus, not knowing about your adventures will make my summer boring."

"We're going to be inseparable, aren't we?" I laughed.

"I'm afraid so, Miss Piper, you're stuck with me for life." He grinned.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I opened my eyes and saw him frozen, his lips puckered and I could see the faint apparition of a smile beginning to form, I looked at Noah and got up.
"I'm not sure anymore." I walked over to him and pointed my wand at Remus. "Finite." I said and gently closed the door. I wiped my tears and walked down the stairs and sat at the table where the opened book layed.

"What happened?" Sirius asked, I shook my head.

With a clear of my throat I looked at Noah.
"So, what did you find?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 pm

I wasnt about to tell Sirius about her and Remus at least not infront of her. I sat back down and pointed at the page.

"We have Veela blood and Cassandra was murdered by her son for her eyes, which he used to make our wands. Then he got killed by his sister. Theres a couple things Grams never told us. Read." I went and grabbed Sirius, I went as far as the room let me hopefully out of ear shot from Morgan, I kissed him gently.

"I owed you that." I laughed a little. "Ok back to the point, Morgan kissed Remus. I interupted and he's probably wondering what happened. So lets go back and see what Morgans doing. Ok?" I smiled ackwardly and grabbed his hand. Hopefully he did what I wanted him to do for me.

------------------------------

Remus laid on his bed, not sure if what had happened was real or just a dream. He looked around wondering. Maybe he was losing his mind after so many full moons, but with all he could he hoped it was real. Nothing made him happier than thinking that the girl he loved loved him back.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Noah and Sirius were back right when I was done reading.
"Ha, I doubt we have veela bl--"

"You kissed Remus!?" Sirius interrupted me, a grin spread on his face. "Wait until Malfoy finds out, he'll go mad."

"Sirius Orion Black!" I put my hands on my hip and shot him a warning look. "You're the one who's going to go mad once I use Cunfundus on you if you tell him!"

He raised both his hands.
"Sorry, I just thought it'd be fun to see him squirm."

I closed my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.
"Anyways, before I was rudely interrupted." I looked at Noah. "What's going on between you two? Every time you two go off somewhere I get weird vibes, and I know something big happened on Monday, so spill, now." I didn't want the subject to be on me. "You know what? Just forget it." I picked up my purse and turned to the two. "No word of Remus gets out, and Noah, you will tell me more about Cassandra tomorrow."

I crawled out of the hole and quickly went to my common room, glad it was empty I sat in front of the fireplace and took the letter Rose delivered out. I read it carefully and my heart sank, with a deep breath I threw it to the fire and went to my room, careful not to wake Bella, Narcissa and Andromeda I layed on my bed and closed my eyes. In a matter of minutes I drifted to sleep.

"Morgan, Noah, come out here!"

We both ran outside where grandmum was, I gasped at the beauty, hundreds of fireflies floating about her backyard under the twilight sky.
"Isn't it magical?" Grandma asked me and handed me and Noah a jar. "See how many you can catch!"

Me and Noah, 5 years old, ran about with the jars raised high, catching fireflies until they fit no more.
"Why did you want us to catch them, grandma?" I asked her, she kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Fireflies are good luck, darling. And at night they take away the nightmares if you set them by your bedside." She took both jars and put plants in them, so they could feed. "They help seers clear their mind too, always remember that."

Last edited by Moonshine on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:06 am

" I told you to act normal! What the hell?" I turned to Sirius. I wasnt sure why he couldnt keep this thing quite. I wanted him to do one thing and he completly did the oposite, he couldnt keep a secret, he was such a prankster and he didnt take anything seriosly. Is this really the guy I wanted to be with?

" I love you!" my jaw dropped, it wasnt what I was gonna say it kinda just slipped out. I turned back towards the window, red as a tomato. I'd said the L word to soon, what if he didnt feel the same way? I to stressed out, looking out the window little lights could be seen, fireflies. They help seers clear their mind too, always remember that. My grandmothers voice made its way into my mind. Why had she lied to us? Why just not tell us the truth?
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 am

Sirius' grin was wiped from his face when he heard Noah, his mind raced to find the right answer, but was it too soon to tell him he loved him too? After all, they'd only been dating for about a week, but every emotion seemed to come naturally fast for them, they'd made love, they'd exchanged little nothings and they basically poured their heart to each other. To him, a week felt like enough time to tell him the same.

He went over to Noah and turned him around, he kissed him with passion before hugging him tightly.
"I love you too, Noah." The words felt comfortable to his lips, his tongue lashed them out smoothly and he felt at ease. He was certain the appreciation he'd felt for Noah for 5 years was truly hidden love and desire, and it wasn't until now he realized it. He looked into his eyes and smiled widely. "I love you too."
--------------------------------------

Today seemed like any other day. Breakfast, Hogsmeade with the Marauders, Lunch, date with Lucius and dinner at the Great Hall. To all others it seemed so normal, nice and peaceful. To me it wasn't. I finished eating my plate of pasta and kissed Lucius, I'd told him I had plans to go out with Noah, so he wasn't in the best of moods. After all I'd blamed Noah for the faint scar on my cheek.

I walked over to the Gryffindor table. I avoided Remus' eyes and shot a warning look at Sirius before taking hold of Noah's hand and dragging him out the Great Hall.
"Come with me, and don't ask questions." i made him run with me, past the lake, past Hagrid's hut and into the Forbidden Forest, where right now was full with fireflies all about, floating magically like I'd remembered in my dream. Out of my purse I took a jar out for Noah and a jar out for me. "Let's firefly hunt, like we used to do when we were kids." I gave him a faint smile, hoping he wouldn't complain and just go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:39 am

I was to happy to say no to just about anyone. I was in love and Morgan was bringing back so many happy memories from when we were kids. I looked at the flies, grabbed the jar from Morgan and started trying to catch fireflies. This wasnt as easy as I remember it being, I tried my hardest but the fireflies kept flying from me.

"Morgan, why did you want to do this all of a sudden?" I wasnt sure why Morgan wanted to do this all of a sudden, especially since we haddent done that since we turned 13.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 am

I sighed and closed my jar, it was half way full with fireflies. I looked at Noah and grabbed hold of his hand, taking him in deeper into the forest. There was a clearing and I sat down under one of the trees, I made Noah sit in front of me. I observed the fireflies as they dances around in my jar and ave a faint smile before looking at Noah.

"Because there's something I have to tell you, about the letter Rose delivered." I put the jar on the ground and closed my eyes. "Grandma died yesterday afternoon." I bit my bottom lip and fought the tears that wanted to stream out. "Grandma loved fireflies, it just felt right to do this when I told you. In her honor, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 am

I wasnt sure how to answer back. The pure shock of our grandmothers passing kept me from being able to speak. I took Morgans jar and opened them both. I pointed my wand towards where the little orbs of light were most gathered. Accio, I thought as hard as I could. Each little orb floated slowly into each jar filling them both. I looked back at Morgan and thought back to my first year in charms. Swish and Flick, I thought.

"Wingardium Leviosa" both jars lifted into the air, floating lightly into the sky. "Maybe she'll get them, you know?"

I'm sorry Grams, I thought. The last time I had spoken to my grandmother it had ended in a bad manner...

"NATHANIEL NOAH WARREN! Dont you walk away from me!" my grandmother yelled as she followed me into my bedroom in the muggle world. I had thrown the book she had given Morgan and I to the Dursley dog next door, mostly believing it was all rubbish.

"Why shouldnt I? Its all bloody nonsense!" I yelled back.

"You and your cousin have an extremly powerful gift! The family has possed this ability for generations but only once before had it been this powerful but never in a male let alone in a set." she didnt scream nor did she yell but I was sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over.

"You know what? This family is nuts! Visions, premonitions, empathy, its all fake! And you are just a loon!" I shut the door before she could say anything else. After a couple of minutes a faint pop of apparition was heared. I opened the door and on the floor was a small letter addresed to me, but no matter what I did it was impossible to open. It had almost been a year and the letter remained sealed...

I looked up at the faint image of the glowing jars. She might have lied about hundreds of things but she was right about one.

"Our destinies are connected..." I thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 pm

I watched the jars go up and up until the trees allowed no view. I nodded at Noah, perhaps grandma would get them.

"You do realize this complicates things, right?" I looked at my hands and fumbled a bit with them. "My mom still doesn't have her whole memory back, we don't know how much aunt Elizabeth knows about our ancestor, and there's only so much books can tell us..." With a sigh I got up and dusted myself off and walked into the clearing, I could see two faint lights in the night sky and suddenly they vanished, as if they'd floated up tot he heavens. "Something tells me grandma got the jars, Nathaniel."

"The burial's tomorrow, mom owled Dumbledore about it and he'll have the Hogwarts Express take us to St. Mungo's station, and we'll go to the cemetary from there. We're allowed to bring guests." A shiver took over me and I paused to get my compossure back. "We should probably head over to the castle, dinner's almost over." I gave my cousin a faint smile and a hand on the shoulder before beinning to walk the grounds.

I shivered again and fell to the floor.
"Noah!" I shrieked, he ran over to me and I saw Hagrid coming out from the corner of my eye, and from there everything turned dark, and an eery voice filled my head. "The more both struggle to make things right, the faster they shall meet their demise."

Hagrid's brow furrowed.
"What did she just say?" He looked at Noah. "She's convulsing, we better take her to the hospital wing." He picked Morgan up with ease, and ran with Noah to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

We ran into the hospital wing, Hagrid with Morgan in his arms and I with minor heart attacks. I walked towards Ms. Pomfrey and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Do something! Help her!" I wasnt sure why but i was shaking her.

"Mr. Warren! Calm down this instant! I will in fact do something." she pushed passed me and gave a convulsing Morgan some sort of potion. Her body laid still, absolutly no movement. I was in utter shock, Morgan had to have had a seriosly strong vision especially if she started convulsing.

"Noah! What happened? Morgan!" Remus, Sirius and James entered the room. Not sure why I went and hugged Sirius. James gave him a look but I just shrugged it off. I turned and addressed Remus.

"She had some sort of vision. The more both struggle to make things right, the faster they shall meet their demise. It's some sort of prophecy." something inside me said the prophecy was about us but I didnt want to beleive it. Remus just starred at her, a small tear crossed his face but he quickly wiped it off. All this was to stressful for me, every second I felt more light headed.

"Ms. Pomfrey, is Morgan gonna be ok?" Remus asked. Pomfrey noded, she went to the cabinet and handed Remus and I a small vile of purple liquid.

"It helps with stress. Go on, what are you waiting for? But I must say it will not taste like pumpkin juice." Pomfrey let out a small laugh going back into her office. Remus drank his in one gulp, disgust filled his face. I was about to drink mine when I heared my name being called.

"Nathaniel!" my grandmothers voice spoke. My body stiffened, my drink slipped from my hands and the next thing I knew I was looking at my body on the floor. Sirius was by my side in seconds and James followed, Remus was calling Pomfrey.

"Guys! I'm fine! Hey, look at me!" none of them seem to hear me. Great I'm dead, I thought.

"Your not dead Nathaniel." my grams voice spoke again. I turned to see her at the door, she looked different, younger. Her indigo eyes and long blonde hair remained the same but she looked youthful and healthy.

"Grams? Wait arent you dead?" this was to much to process. if I wasnt dead what was I?

"Hurry up, Nathaniel. Your cousin is waiting for us. I have some things I wish to share with the both of you." grams extended her hand waiting for me to take it. I looked at the guys, worried over both of us. Everything will be ok, I thought. I took my grandmothers hand and we were back at the Black manor. Morgan was sitting on one of the chairs looking just as confused as I did.

"Morgan! Your alive! Well...sorta." I went and hugged my cousin. I turned back to our grandmother who was sitting on granpas chair from which she used to tell us the stories of our ancester. "What is it you want us to know?"

"Sit. It's time you both knew the truth about your destinies" I sat as our grandmother said waiting for her to answer my questions.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

I shook as I sipped some tea grandma had given me, this was too weird. Was I dead? I looked at the firefly jars that rested on the coffee table. Grandma did get them, I stared at them and they seemed to calm me, but I jumped when she was back with Noah.
"Grandma Cassie, what is this about? What's going on? Are we dead?" So many questions buzzed through my mind I began to dizzy. If I was dead I couldn't be dizzy, right?

Grandma shook her head and smiled at me.
"No my dear, you two are not dead. Wish I could say the same for me, though this is better than laying in St. Mungo's all cold and unattended." She motioned for Noah to sit next to her. "I now live more freely, so to speak. I see your grandfather regularly now, it sort of... Soothes my soul, allows me to rest more peacefully, you know?"

I nodded, a smile made itself home to my face.
"How is grandpa, by the way?"

"Good, watching over the family. As am I." Grandma looked at something that looked like a bird bath, but it was indoors, and it glowed. "I've left it with both of you, my pensieve." She looked at us. "Seers minds are often full with things that are too important to miss, I've left other artifacts as well, you'll be read my will after the funeral." She stood up and paced. "But enough about this, I'm babbling with little time to be able to tell you what really matters. Your destinies."

I sat up straight and put the cup down on the table.
"What about them?"

"No doubt you know about Cassandra's story, while I was still alive she visited me frequently until I died. She told me Noah knew quite a lot, and that he told you, Morgan. Now listen to me carefully, both of you. What happened then can and will happen again. I cannot tell you why, I cannot tell you how. Study the story well, there is a reason the wands chose you, there is a reason you were gifted Noah." She motioned over to the bird bath artifact and looked through it, she waved her hand a top of it and it stopped glowing.

"Why can't you tell us anything, grandmama?" I felt at a loss.

"I cannot change destiny, and you two cannot change the future. Now listen well there isn't much time." Grandma sat down again. "Try to learn who you can trust and who you can't, even now. Morgan, beware of false friends. Noah, beware of false promises. Be careful how you two treat each other. The siblings loved each other very much, and it still ended in tragedy."

Everything around us bean to fade.
"Grandmama!?" I didn't want to leave, not yet.

"Noah." She walked over to him and kissed his forehead. "I have forgiven you many years ago."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am

I awoke in a cold seat on one of the hospital wings beds. Sirius and James were both asleep on the couch in the corner. Remus was still next to Morgan holding her hand, a smile crossed his face.

"Remus? What happened? What time is it?" the back of my head hurt and I could feel a huge bump.

"I think you fainted again. Its about three in the morning and Peter is getting your things for later." he sounded happy, happier than he normaly did.

"What did we miss?" I asked.

"Lucius came by earlier, he was pissed that he wasnt informed about Morgan but Pomfrey told him only we were allowed in so she kicked him out." he smiled again. I started laughing, only Remus was allowed near Morgie and that would make Malfoy go insane for the time being. My laugh had woken up Prong and Padfoot, both of them yawning and scratching their eyes.

"Late night guys?" I flashed Sirius a smile which he returned. "Noah, beware of false promises". My grandmothers warning drifted into my mind. Was she talking about him? I put the thought aside for the moment at least till much later. " Sirius, you mind getting me something to drink?" as soon as I finished he stood and started looking.

Minutes later Remus shifted. "She waking!" I stood and walked towards her. She opened her eyes slowly. Remus took her hand and held it close to him. "You scared me to death, you know?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 pm

My eyes tried to adjust to the dim light of the hospital wing, I was cold, all except for my left hand which someone was holding. And I heard Remus' comforting voice and I couldn't help but smile. Well, as much as I could smile now. I tried to sit up but my head felt like it was hit with a beater's bat so I decided not moving was best.

"To be fair, I was scared myself, Moony." I said to him in almost a whisper, I took a deep breath and finally managed to sit up. "How long have I been out for?"

"Five hours." Sirius said entering the hospital wing with a goblet full of juice for Noah.

"You missed it, Morgie. Lucius went ballistic when Pomfrey kicked him out." James said with a sleepy grin.

"Kicked him out? Why?" I could have frowned, but Remus put a hand on my shoulder and I honestly didn't feel sad about it.

"He was angry Remus was here before him, typical Malfoy shit, you know?" James got up and stretched, and just then Peter came in.

"Here you go, Noah. Your clothes for the night since I doubt Pomfrey's gonna let you leave any time soon." He said and set folded clothes on Noah's bed. "Lucius gave me these clothes for you, Morgan." He then set those on my bed.

They were clothes I'd never seen before, and they looked expensive.
"Thanks Peter." I smiled at him before looking at Remus, wondering if he remembered anything from yesterday night. "I'm sorry I scared you, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 pm

In a matter of minutes James and Sirius were asleep again, Remus remained by Morgans side but due to the privacy curtain I couldnt really tell what they were doing. Sirius head rested on my lap, our hands interlaced. We'd be leaving to the funeral in a matter of hours and we werent even emotionally prepared for it. I stroke Sirius hair making him twitch a little. I looked at my boyfriend and let out a small giggle at the thought, my boyfriend Sirius Black. The idea still seemed like a dream to me even after all we'd done.

"I love you..." I whispered. I kissed him gently on the forehead like my grandmother had done and tried drifting into sleep.

------------

Remus laid next to Morgan on the small bed, holding her tight. This felt natural to him, seemed like they fit perfectly with eachother. They both fit comfterbly no matter if the bed was ment for one. Remus' mind drifted back to the dream of him kissing Morgan up at the Gryffindor bedroom. He wondered if it really was a dream, he looked at Morgan and he could feel her lips on his. Maybe if he tried it once maybe it would all be ok. He lifted her chin, her eyes closed in sleep. He slowly approched her and set a gentle kiss upon her lips.

"Morgan, I love you, I've always loved you..." he whispered into her ear. Her hand formed a fist around his shirt and her eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Sirius smiled and kissed Noah's hand.
"I love you too." He whispered and bean to caress Noah's hair to help him fall asleep. He kissed Noah's lips before sitting back on the chair and attempted to drift into an uncomfortable sleep.

---------------------------
"I only wish you would have told me before, Remus Lupin." I said in a broken whisper, tears bean to flow and I hugged Remus tightly, I wanted to feel him, know what he said and where he was and what he had done wasn't some sort of twisted dream. But he was really there, he did really speak and he really did kiss me. "I've always loved you, Remus, always. But I was afraid of telling you because I didn't think you felt the same way."

I looked into his eyes, as if begging him for forgiveness. I felt like I'd betrayed him and that nothing in the world could make things right again.
"I'm sorry, Moony. I really am, I know I hurt you with the biggest mistake I made in my entire life. You don't deserve that and I feel powerless." I kissed him the same way he'd kissed me, I wanted to feel his lips with full consciousness, those lips I'd been longing for 5 years. "I wish there was a way to make things right, Remus. I wish Lucius was out of the picture, I really do." I suppressed a sob. "But I..." I felt I was babbling like my grandmother had done and just decided to kiss him again, I held him close to me.

He felt nice, warm and comforting. He felt right, and I wanted right.
"I want you to be the one who comes to the funeral tomorrow, not Lucius."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

The morning hadnt started easy. Morgan had decided to bring Remus to the funeral making Lucius completly lose it, he blew up part of the bridge with an extremly powerful blasting curse causing him a one way trip to the hospital wing. Sirius and I were on the train waiting for Morgan and Remus to arrive, Morgan wanted tto check up on him before we left which in my head didnt sound like a good idea. My head was on Sirius shoulder, small tears escaping my eyes. I wiped myself and took out the book I had taken from the library about Cassandra.

Cassandra Black married at a young age. The pair eventually moved into Cassandras family home, accepted now for her pure marriage and the magical child she carried soon after the wedding. Elizabeth was born within the walls of the Black house, delivered by her paternal aunt Splendora Pomfrey, a witch with a gift for medicine, she was named after her mother due to her unique indigo eyes like her mothers. Elizabeth received a younger brother a year after her birth barely two moths after her first birthday. He was named after his paternal grandfather Nathaniel. At age 6 their home was ravaged and her husband had gone missing, Cassandra took her children and apparated to a diferent location in an attempt to keep her children safe. She also took back her maiden name Black and combined it with her mothers last name, Thorne, as well as giving the new name to both of her kids. The Blackthornes remaied hidden from all for years earning a living from their mothers fortune telling  (see page 350).

The Blackthorne kids grew close during their time in hiding. Even after attending Hogwarts and Nathaniel being placed in Slytherin and Elizabeth in Gryffindor the pair remained close over the years but not all was perfect in paradise. Elizabeth was getting recognized for her gift, the gift she shared with their mother and this made Nathaniel feel infirior even if his scores and abilitys beat that of his sisters he couldnt help but feel weaker than her...

Remus entered the compartment, Morgan following not long after. The two held eachothers hand and Morgan seemed stressed. "I'm guessing things went well?" I said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 pm

I let out an exasperated sigh and rolled my eyes.
"Oh, bloody brilliant they went! Yes! I told him I was taking Remus because grandma met him and not Lucius, and then he gave me flowers to put on her grave! He was so fuckin' understanding!" My head began to hurt and I calmed myself down. "Stupid..." I mumbled something I knew nobody would be and to understand and plopped myself onto the seat of the compartment, Remus sat next to me afterward. "I mean, is he a Squib or something? How does he not understand I can't bring a stranger to gram's funeral?"

"Morgan calm down, you're getting a nosebleed." Sirius said with a stern voice, I took out a tissue from my purse and blew my nose gently. "I think Lucius is going to be the death of you."

"Morgan, beware of false friendships." My grandmother's voice rang in my head then, was she talking about Lucius? I simply rolled my eyes.

"I think he damn will be."

The entire ride to St. Mungo's I rested my head on Remus' lap as he stroked my hair, I looked at Noah and Sirius' body language and wondered if there was something hidden between the two, honestly to me they looked like more than best friends.

The train began to stop and it was then my eyes watered, reality was slowly hitting me about my grandmother no longer being around. Not physically at least.

"Why are we here?" I heard my mother's familiar lost voice from out the window, followed by my aunt.

"For the third time Anastasia, we're waiting for our children to get here. Look, it's the train!"

I slowly got up  and gave Remus a kiss on the cheek before leaving the compartment, I didn't know if Noah knew anything of what was said last night and I wasn't gonna give any hints without knowing if Remus wanted to.

"Oh, look at my little Morgie!" Mom rushed over to hug me and began to kiss my cheeks repeatedly. "Oh how I've missed you!"

"Ana, you're going to smother her!" Aunt Elizabeth said before Noah got out of the train, she hugged him tightly and ruffled his hair before kissing both his cheeks. "Watch your aunt, she's a bit madder than usual." She winked before hugging me. "Oh Morgan, it's been a while since I last saw you!"

My mother looked at Noah for a few seconds, and suddenly exploded with joy.
"NOAH!" She hugged him tightly. "My nephew! Right? Yes! Oh look at how much you've grown!"

"Ana!" Aunt Elizabeth pried her sister off her son. "You plan on smothering him too?"

I rolled my eyes, my family was crazy.

"Who are these two gentlemen?" My mother asked.

"My name's Sirius Black, ma'am." Sirius gave a slight bow, my mother hugged him. "Oh! A Black! A rare specimen to see these days indeed!" She smiled at him. "I'm guessing your mother is as crude as usual?"

"Anastasia, last warning." Elizabeth crossed her arms and look at Remus. "You're Lupin, right? My mother met you once, if I'm not mistaken?"

My mother looked at Remus intently, it was as if she was trying to remember who the hell he was. They'd met once before and she was enchanted by him, and told me I should make him marry me or something along those lines. It was three years ago, before she got hurt in Knockturn Alley, Remus had come to my house over the summer.
"Lupin..." Her brow furrowed and she shrugged it off, then proceeded to go into St. Mungo's.

Last edited by Moonshine on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next