Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:51 pm

The sorting hat yelled Gryffindor and Aniya quickly got up and began to clap for her friend. 
"Yes! Amazing! Congrats!" Slytherins all looked at her, she blushed and sat down. "Sorry." She giggled. 

Teddy laughed at Alexius' little show, but was interrupted. 

"Ted Remus Lupin." 

He lifted his chin and walked over to the stool, the hat was set upon his head and it took life once more. 

"Ted, Teddy. The son of one of the most misunderstood heroes of the last decade." The hat grinned. "I see you possess the qualities of your father, and I see a bit of your mother in there too. They were both great, I tell you, pleasure being able to get into their heads as well as yours. You're brave, outgoing, adventurous, and wicked smart. I know just where to put you." The hat stopped for dramatic effect. 

"Oh, c'mon already!" Ted laughed. 

"GRYFFINDOR!" 

The table clapped, wooped and stomped their feet so loud that for a second the candles seemed to tremble. Ted grinned and ran over to sit by Alexius. 
"Yes! Made it!" He gave her a high five and observed the small sea of students that was still to be sorted. 

Aniya bit her bottom lip. 
"C'mon, sort Louis already." She whispered impatiently. 

But it was an eternity of people being sorted into Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff until his name was finally called, being one of 5 students left to be sorted. 

"Louis Weasley."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 pm

“Go Teddy!” she exclaimed, clapping as he was called off, and, as the hat was speaking, she yawned, “Get on with it already!” she joked at the same time Teddy spoke, and then squealed when the Hat said Gryffindor, “YAHOO! YAY TEDSTER!” She, was probably, the loudest one to have clapped, as she high fived him once she came down and hugged him tightly, “Yay the Tedster! So, what’d ye think of ‘y lil’ show?” she asked him, grinning hyperly.

She then looked up, as she heard a lot of over names being sorted, one, two or three in Gryffindor or Slytherin, the rest in either Puff the Magic Dragon, or Ravenclaw. And then, finally.

“Louis Weasley,”

The young, nervous Weasley blushed as he walked up the stairs, and on to stairs, and it only worsened as he heard Alexius whistle, and exclaim, ‘Y’go per’on!’ as he sat on to the stool, followed by the hat being placed on his head, “Another Weasley,” the hat said, in a ‘headdesk’ tone, “I remember your father. Seemed like only yesterday I had sorted him,” the hat added on, randomly, “There’s only one place to put you….”

Anticipation was crossed in the entire building as people stared on at the young Weasley, waiting for the hat to speak. When finally, “GRYFFINDOR!” the hat exclaimed, as a relief was obviously crossed on his face- but then it was a bit of taken aback from not being put in the same house as Aniya, but he just stood up as the Gryffindor table clapped, smiled and walked down, sitting beside Teddy, “Well…it’s over with,” he sighed of relief as the next student was called off, “I’m kinda sad that Aniya’s alone, though,” he murmured, glancing behind him as Alexius grinned.

“It’ll be a’ight, Louis,” she said to him, “You ‘uys can see each’ther a lot, ‘sides, no mat’er WHAT,” she glared at Teddy and Louis joking, “any’ne say, I ‘hink that Scorpious ‘oy will ‘elp her make some fri’nds, ‘sides, I ‘an always sneak in th’re and ‘eep her company,” she smiled, before sighing dramatically, “Now, ‘o wait for the ‘ood to appear rand’mly,”

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 pm

"I think you definitely took the Great Hall by storm!" Teddy said and grinned. 

"Darn right she did!" A redheaded freckle faced boy said as he sat next to Louis. "I can't believe we got sorted together, this is going to be SO wicked!" He then looked at Alexius. "Oh, I'm sorry, where on earth are my manners? Fred Weasley, I'm Louis' cousin." He extended his hand and shook Lexi's. 

"The firework boy." Teddy chuckled. 

"Oh, you saw that, did ya Ted?" Fred grinned. "We should partner up for our first day of class, probably set off a super dungbomb during breakfast." 

"Sounds like a plan, Fredster." Teddy grinned as well. 

~~
Aniya was glad that Louis got the house he wanted, but now she was all alone without the person who was supposed to be her inseparable buddy. She signed as she observe a read head join them at the table and their laughter. 

The food popped up and all the new students gasped in amazement, Aniya looked at the food and came to the realization that she was starving 

She began to pile up on vegetables and tofu, she was a vegetarian which is why she was so incredibly thin. 
"Bon Apetite," she said to Scorpius with a smile. 

~~
"Food!" Fred exclaimed and began to pile up everything he could fit on his plate, from chicken, to beef, to mashed potatoes, in fact, everything but veggies. 

"Good God, Fred, I don't think you have enough food on that plate, mate." Teddy chuckled as he piled up food on his own plate. 

"You can never have enough meat, Teddy old pal. Hey, watch this." Fred took out a small little ball and lit it's string on fire before throwing it upwards. 

Once the ball exploded it turned into a huge dragon that roared and blew sparks, most students shrieked, others clapped and others looked at it in amazement. 

"Fred Weasley!" A woman from the head table shrieked, but an man stood up and clapped. 

"Good evening, students!" The Great Hall fell silent. "I, your Headmaster, would love to welcome you to Hogwarts!" Silence was broken as students cheered. "Alright, alright, settle down," he chuckled. "For those of you who don't know who I am yet, my name is Harry Potter, and it is with pleasure that I present to you your feast. Now, let's eat!" He said and students cheered as he sat back down to join his other staff members.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Alexius grinned at this, “Well, thank ye ver’e much!” she said to Fred and Teddy, grinning, “And, the names Peters…Alexius Peters. But ye ca’n call me Alex, or Light, or Peter!” she exclaimed to Peter, before laughing, “And that firewo’k was yer doin’?” she asked, “Bloody ‘icked, my man,” she said, grinning as she looked at Louis as he spoke.

“It is wicked!” Louis exclaimed to his cousin, grinning, “It’s quite awesome, indeed.” He said, when suddenly Alexius groaned dramatically, causing them to look at her

“Where’s the food?!?!?!?! THE FOOD?!” She asked dramatically, causing Louis to chuckle

“It’ll be here soon, mate!” some random student beside her exclaimed, making her grin.

“Good!”
Scorpius smiled as he piled his plate with food, “Bon appetite, Aniya,” he agreed with her, “And a congratulations to the Slytherin house!” he then exclaimed, as a student near them yelled out a ‘yeah!’ to the two, making him nod towards the student.

He then looked back at the three from Gryffindor, then focused his attention at Aniya, “I see your friends were sorted in the opposite house..” he murmured silently, “But, I think you’ll find some fairly…decent people in this house, so I’m sure you’ll make new friends in no time,” he winked at her.

“And who knows? I might be able to know of some people for you to meet. And, of course, you can always talk to me if you want,” he said, smirking at her before he looked at Harry as he began to speak.
“FINALLY!” Alexius exclaimed as she, completely ignoring Teddy and Fred and their conversation, loaded her plate with galleons of food. Not really meat, mainly everything besides meat, and then some fish. And this overload caused Louis to look at her.

“Bloody hell, woman!” he exclaimed, wide eyed, “Think you got enough food there? You have enough to feed more than all three of us combined!” he exclaimed, as Alexius blushed, and grinned sheepishly at him.

“What? I’m a growin’ tomboy gal. I need my fo’dz!” she exclaimed defensively, as Louis laughed, rolling his eyes and then paying attention to Harry as he spoke.

"Good evening, students! I, your Headmaster, would love to welcome you to Hogwarts.” “Alright, alright, settle down," “For those of you who don't know who I am yet, my name is Harry Potter, and it is with pleasure that I present to you your feast. Now, let's eat!"

“THANK YOU FOR THE WOND’RFUL ‘OOD, MR. POTTER!” Alexius then yelled out to him, before going to eat- and, directly before she stashed to food in her mouth, she exclaimed, “Itadakimasu!” she exclaimed before she began to dig in, watching as a random Gryffindor girl stared at her in disbelief.

“How can a…lady, such as yourself, eat so sloppy like?!” she exclaimed in disgust, making Alexius swallow her food and stick her tongue out at the girl.

“I dunno where ‘ou’re goin’ on at, ma’am. But I ain’t no lady!” she exclaimed, grinning as she continued to eat, causing Louis to laugh as he began to eat, too.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 am

Aniya smiled at Scorpius, thinking that he wasn't what she expected from the average Slytherin student, but, of course, he wasn't just an average student. He didn't look like the other students, he didn't talk like the other students, and he most certainly didn't have the same rank as other students, he was prefect, which would have made him a fifth year.

"I could use an upper student as a friend, it could have it's advantages..." She thought as she took a bite off her Soy sauce soaked tofu.

"I'd really love it if you would help me out," she said after swallowing, "perhaps show me around the castle as well?" She asked kindly. "But, ov course, if you're too busy then you don't have to." She bit her bottom lip and looked down to hide her blushing cheeks.

A plump boy nudged him.
"Ask 'er out!" He exclaimed.

"Louder, Crabbe, I don't think they heard you all the way a the Gryffindor table!" Said a girl who was sitting next to him.

"Shut up, Parkinson..." He then looked at Scorpius. "Sorry, mate."

Aniya giggled at the two.
"Hello there, I'm Aniya." She extended her arm to shake their hands.

"I'm Gregory, and this is Sarah."

"Pleasure." She said boringly.

"She's not the friendliest person around." Gregory winked at Aniya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lay off, Melanie! Not all girls want to look like they have an eating dissorder, you know?" Fred said to the girl. "Now you, you should pick yourself a couple of drumsticks and munch on!"

"I don't think that was too nice, Freddy." Ted said as he looked at the girl, who was now looking at her plate.

"Ah, she deserved it. She doesn't need to be telling other people how to do things."

"True..." Ted shrugged.

The headmaster walked over to Fred.
"Listen, uhm. I think that firework was bloody brillant," he grinned, "But Trelawney was pretty shaken by it," this he said with a chuckle, "better be careful next time, she wanted to give you detention."

"Got it." Fred said with a nod as he grinned.

"Welcome to Hogwarts." Harry grinned to all of them and then headed off to the table.

"When isn't Trelawney shaken?" Fred chuckled.

"When there's evil around." A random Ravenclaw called out.

"Good call!" Fred said wagging his fork.

"Who's Trelawney?" Ted asked.

"The Divination teacher, don't worry, you've got two years to prep for her."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 am

Scorpius smirked at her and nodded, “Of course- I’m not so busy. I wouldn’t mind at all,” he said to Aniya, before looking at Gregory, “I’d rather not,” he said to him in response of the asking Aniya out part, before winking at her, “Maybe another time, Gregory.”

Scorpius then chuckled as Gregory winked at Aniya, rolling his eyes as he took a bite out of his food. “Oh, and, I would love to give you a tour of the castle- pleasure would be all mine.”

Then he rolled his eyes at Sarah, “Sorry about her,” he murmured, “She can be a bit…stuck upish,” he said after Gregory spoke, basically agreeing with him as Sarah ‘humph’ed.

“Whatever,” she said, glaring at Scorpius, who only winked at her. Causing the girl to blush as he then adverted his attention back towards Aniya.

“Anyways, what do you think of Hogwarts so far, Aniya? And is there anything you have any questions about? Whom to stay away from, which classes are easiest, etc…?” Scorpius asked Aniya, the smirk still lightly resting on his lips.

He glanced over the table at all of the newbies that had joined them all. All of them, besides Aniya, still looked nervous and scared. Probably having heard of some unfortunate things about the Slytherin house, most likely because of what happened when his dad, and the current headmaster were at Hogwarts. Funny how things spread so quickly, isn’t it?
Alexius stuck her tongue out at Melaine as she rolled her eyes at Fred, causing her to giggle, “You go, Fredward!” she exclaimed before she continued to pig out on her food.

Louis grinned at his cousin, before giving him a high five, “Good one!” he said to him, before looking at Harry as he walked up.

Alexius listened to the former Hogwarts student as he spoke, grinning to herself as she pushed her blonde hair behind her ear, “Aye aye,” she said to Harry, “I’d ‘ave her freaked out in a mat’er o’ seconds!” she exclaimed dramatically before she continued to eat.

Once Harry welcomed them, she quickly looked back at him, and grinned, “Y’know what? Welcome ‘OU to Hogwarts! Enjoy yer stay!” she yelled off to him, before she looked around the castle room, at all the students, at the floating candles up in the invisible ceiling. She was quite enjoying this so far, and she planned on enjoying it further.

“Two years?” Louis questioned Fred, before nodded thoughtfully, “Well then, I’ll have time to prepare quite well, no? Just you wait, I’ll be completely ready for her by that time!” he exclaimed to the two, causing Alexius to giggle after the exchange with the Ravenclaw.

“Ah, well, I’ll ‘e lookin’ fo’ward to that, then!” she exclaimed, grinning, before she put an arm around Teddy’s shoulder, “’Sides, I’ll ‘ave Tellerd here ‘ith me, unsto’able, I say!” she exclaimed, before wiping her mouth with a napkin.

But then, she glanced back up at that one guy sitting with the teachers, and, whispering to Fred, she murmured, “Who is he?” she then nodded up in the direction of the guy, not wanting to point, “’E kinda creeps me out….”

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:42 am

For a few seconds Aniya thought.
"Well, actually, I was told to stay away from you." She giggled. "Haven't the faintest idea why, though, you seem like a pretty awesome guy."

"Get with the program, little Aniya," Sarah said, her sapphyre eyes looked like they could penetrate Aniya's soul, "Scorpius is pretty much the awesomest guy in all Hogwarts."

"Boy, you sound like a PR campaign." Aniya blurted out.

Crabbe laughed and gave Sarah a hard pat on the back as he did so.
"PR campaign, ha!"

Sarah growled.
"God, I can't wait to hit a bludger in your direction, Greg." She then looked at Aniya. "Not a PR campaign, Scorpius and I are pretty much inseparable."

"Oh, so you two are dating?" Czarina asked.

"Dating!" Crabbe laughed again. "I'm going to like having you around, little miss." He told Aniya. "Funny little thing, you are!" He laughed once more.

Sarah hit Crabbe upside the head and growled.

Aniya giggled at Crabbe but quickly shut up when she heard Sarah growl.
"Sorry." She looked like she had shrunk five more inches trying to escape her gaze.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fred turned around to look at the person Alexius was referring to.
"Oh, that there is professor Sinclair, the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Got all the girls and teachers drooling for him. He's like the Lockhart of this generation, well, before he went loony and forgot who he was and all that." He looked at Alex. "Some girls have began to call him Professor Sin, since apparently it's 'a sin to be so hot'." He shook his head. "I don't really see what they're talking about, I think I'm better looking than that old bloke." He grinned.

"Oh hush, you know you dream about him every night." Ted said and laughed.

Fred mocked him and then laughed as well.
"He's been acting different lately, more... mysterious I guess you could say."

"Oh, so he's your type?"

"No, Teddy, you're my type." Fred winked at him.

"Okay, okay, that's enough." Teddy and Fred both laughed then.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Scorpius shrugged, “Keep in mind the reputation my father had,” he said to her, “My father was Draco Malfoy, so, I’m pretty sure people would tell you to stay away from me- especially those who have any contact with the headmaster,” he said to her simply, before smirking at Sarah.

“And yes, I pretty much am the best person here at Hogwarts,” he agreed with Sarah, smirking, and then laughed as he shook his head no.

“No, Aniya. Sarah and I aren’t dating. We just hang out from time to time,” he shrugged, but then eyed Sarah. “But I wouldn’t particularly call us inseparable.”

“She wishes!” exclaimed a random Slytherin about two seats away from Aniya, causing Scorpius to roll his eyes.

“Still getting rounded up at these Ceremonies, Dave?” he asked the clearly british boy, who only shrugged.

“I dunno, what do YOU think?” the boy asked, before he started to pig out on his food once again, as he continued his conversation with the Slytherin sitting directly across from him, as Scorpius chuckled and looked back at Aniya.

“So, Aniya, tell us a bit about yourself,” he asked, pushing his plate aside once had finished eating, and resting his elbows on the table, folding his hands together as he resting his chin on the back of them, “And what do you think of Hogwarts so far?”

"Oh, that there is professor Sinclair, the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Got all the girls and teachers drooling for him. He's like the Lockhart of this generation, well, before he went loony and forgot who he was and all that. Some girls have began to call him Professor Sin, since apparently it's 'a sin to be so hot'. I don't really see what they're talking about, I think I'm better looking than that old bloke."

Alexius gagged, “Hot?” she laughed, before smirking, “I apol’gize, but I don’t ‘et what ‘irls see in ‘im. Creepy bloke, if ye asks ‘e.” she shrugged, but then blinked, “But I’l ‘robably not the ‘un to ask, ‘sidering I’ve never ‘ad a crush, or ‘hought some’ne was cute ‘fore…” she murmured, more to herself than anything, before grinning.

Alexius then giggled at Teddy’s and Fred’s conversation exchange, before grinning, “Oh yes, Fredster. We ‘ll know that ye dreams of Teddymight ev’ry night!” she exclaimed, as Louis laughed at this.

“I didn’t know you went for guys, Fred,” he said, nodding towards Freddy as he pushed his plate aside, having finished eating, “Why didn’t you ever tell me? I feel unspecial,” he joked, grinning.

Alexius giggled, and reached over behind Teddy, patting Louis’s back, “It’s okay, Lulu, come t’ings aren’t meant for ‘he young ‘uns ears,” she said to him, causing him to look at Alexius, blinking as she retreated her hand and continued to eat.

“Lulu…?” he asked, as Alexius giggled and nodded, “….Hey! You’re the same age as me!” he then exclaimed, causing Alexius to laugh again.

“Ah, but, I ‘rew up ‘round these things, you ‘robably haven’t,” she grinned, “And yus, Lulu! That is yer new ‘ickname!” she then threw her arms up in the air dramatically, laughing still.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:25 am

"Well, Teddy is professor Potter's Godchild." Aniya thought for a second and then smiled. "I guess they were overly paranoid."

"So, Aniya, tell us about yourself. And what do you think of Hogwarts so far?"

She mused for a while and then smiled at Scorpius.
"Well, as said I am Aniya Czarina Lebedev, I am Russian." She thought for a second. "Since I was a child all I dreamed about was being a Slytherin, my whole family has been in Slytherin except for my father who went to Drumstrang."

"Drumstrang is killer, your dad must be pretty strict." Crabbe said. "I went to Drumstang when I was 11, couldn't understand a thing they said, though." He laughed.

Aniya laughed along with him.
"He is pretty strict, but he's also incredibly old, which gives me some sort of advantage." She smiled. "And about Hogwarts... so far I think it's amazing, it's like you can feel the magic vibe all around you from the train station. And the castle, or at least what I've seen, is incredibly beautiful. I really can't wait to explore the rest ov this huge building."

"Yeah, we could show you some of the hidden secrets of the castle, like how to get to the kitchen and all that good stuff." Greg smiled.

"Oh, little Aniya doesn't look like the eating type." Sarah scowled.

"You look like you could use some of her help." Greg said pinching a little flab on Sarah's stomach.

"I'm a vegetarian." Aniya interrupted. "That's why I don't look like the eating type." She said and finished her last piece of tofu.

"Now, you see there? Petite, friendly, and an enviromentalist." Crabbe smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, Lulu, get used to it." Fred laughed and nudged his cousin and looked at Teddy. "Oi, we need to plan ahead for Halloween, you know? We need to be badass."

Teddy nodded as he sipped his pumpkin juice.
"What do you suggest? TP?"

Fred scoffed.
"Teddy, you're insulting my pranking genius!" He said as he put a hand on his chest for dramatic emphasis. "Dungbombs, Fireworks, passing out joke candy that'll make people laugh uncontrollably, Portable Swamps! The possibilities are endless."

Ted laughed and shook his head.
"You're right, I'm sorry I even suggested it." He nudged Alexius. "How would you like to prank some people? Could be loads of fun!"

"Maybe we could get that Slytherin friend of yours to join in as well." Fred said pointing back with his finger.

Ted looked.
"Huhm... She seems to have made friends with Scorpius." He scowled. "Honestly, I told her to stay away from him..."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:10 am

“Russian, aye?” Scorpius trailed off at this, smirking to himself as he looked on ahead thoughtfully, “Sweet- what’s Russia like?” he questioned the girl, genuinely curious.

“And yes, it is very beautiful- just wait until you see our common room,” he nodded to her, chuckling to himself as he saw some first years jump as the table’s food quickly switched to deserts, as he was used to, “It’s utterly amazing. I think you’ll love it.”

“A vegetarian?” he murmured, trailing off as sat up straight, “That’s quite interesting. Tell me, Aniya- what made you become a vegetarian?” he asked, clearly curious about the new first year that he was conversing with.

“Whats your home life like, nevertheless?” he continued with the questions, before deciding to answer some of his own questions, “I, myself, was born and raised in England, and my whole family was in Slytherin, too. Like yours- except for your dad, of course.” He explained, before glancing up at the teachers table, seeing Sin, and the Potions teacher, Katrina, conversing about something completely unknown to them.

He knew that the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher was acting fairly weird lately. And he didn’t know why. But it did make him curious on this account, but he only decided to shrug it off…for now, at least.

He then sighed, and focused his attention back on Aniya, waiting for the petite girl to respond.

“Pranks?” Alexius squealed, “Tp?” Squealed once more, “I know! We can ‘ress up as Twilight Princess characters, and pull pranks on every’un! It’ll be AW’SOME!” she exclaimed happily as she FINALLY finished eating her real food- and then grinned as her eyes widened at the deserts that then replaced the real food on the table, “Oh my bloody hell…” she murmured, causing Louis to blink.

“What?” he asked the girl, knowing that he probably would’ve gotten the answer without having to ask, but he felt the need to anyways, seeing as the girl’s eyes were as wide as saucers, metaphorically speaking, anyways.

“MORE FOOD!” She exclaimed, loud as can be, which earned her a few looks from more of the students, as she then filled the newly -clean- plate with deserts of all sorts, causing Melanie to look at her in disgust, once more, as Alexius began to eat.

“Bloody hell, if you eat like that constantly, how are you so….thin compared to how you should be?” she questioned, clearly disgusted, which caused Alexius to swallow her food that she currently had in her mouth, and stuck her tongue out at her again.

“Well, Miss. P’rfect,” she smirked, “Unlike ye, who ‘arely eats anythin’, I ‘ave a good amund syst’m, and I’m extr’mely act’ve!” she retorted, “So, I ‘et to eat as ‘uch as I bloody ‘ell want!”

Louis chuckled at this- but then looked back at the Slytherin table as Teddy spoke- seeing that Aniya was, in fact, conversing with that Slytherin, Scorpius- which caused a spark of jealousy to appear in his eyes, “…You did warn her, Teddy..” he murmured.

Alexius rolled her eyes at them, “Dude. Tedster, Tedaman. And you, Lulu,” she said to them, “Who ‘ives a bloody crap?” she questioned, “’E seems like a dec’nt guy, and s’es her own p’rson, so she ‘an do what she ‘ants!” she exclaimed, “As long as ‘e doesn’t ‘urt her, then who ‘ares, really?” she tilted her head at them, before she continued to pig out on her food.

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:08 am

"Oh, Russia is beautiful." Aniya said with pride. "The buildings are much different than the English buildings and--"

"Silence, please!" Harry said, Aniya looked a bit annoyed but payed attention to the Head Master. "I hope you all enjoyed the wonderful feast prepared by the house elves of Hogwarts." Students began to applaud and elves came out from the back of the Great Hall, took a stand on the platform and bowed, then quickly returned to what Aniya supposed was the kitchen. "But now it is time for all of you to retreat to he Common Rooms and get some rest, tomorrow is a big day, your first day of Wizarding school." Students clapped again and the professors stood up before giving a bow and going through the door the elves had retreated to a few seconds ago. "Students, please follow the Head Boys and Girls, goodnight!" Harry then retreated as well.

The students got up and with the commands of the Heads they all neatly exited the Great Hall.

"Lexi!" Aniya called out, making her way through the crowd to reach them. "Teddy, Louis!" She reached them and hugged them. "Congratulations on making Gryffindor, you guys." She smiled.

"Congratulations on making Slytherin." Teddy said and patted her arm.

"You wanted to be in Slytherin, what the bloody hell for?" Fred asked with a goofy grin.

Aniya giggled at him.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:19 am

Scorpius chuckled as she was interrupted by the headmaster. And once Harry finished he then, along with the other students, stood up as the head boys and girls called for the students to follow them.

Alexius grinned and then hugged Aniya tightly back, “Congrats’ on ye’s Slythie triumph!” she exclaimed, “Ye must tell me ‘bout all the amazing things in the Slythie com’on room tomor’ow, okay?” she asked her friend, grinning hyperly as she pulled away from the hug, as she watched Aniya hug Teddy, then Louis.

“Congrats,” Louis smiled at her, “I’m sorry we didn’t get in the same house, though- but, there’s always classes,” he said, slightly solemnly, clearly sad that he didn’t get the same house as her, “But I’m sure you’ll make some good friends in Slytherin to keep you company,” he then added on.

Alexius then laughed at Fred, “Well, Fredward,” she started, standing on the tip of her toes, to try and reach to put her arm around his shoulder, “You ‘ee, we ‘ind this stupid riv’lry thing the Slytherin and Gryffindor ‘ouses ‘as goin’ on, is quite stupid,” she exclaimed, “So, Aniya and I plan’ed to ‘ut a stop to it, by ‘er becomin’ Slytherin, and ‘e becomin’ Gryffindor. Sense our logic?” she questioned, before standing straight up as she looked towards the head Gryffindor boy and girl.

“Come along, Gryffindors!” they exclaimed, in unison with the other houses, just replace the names of the houses with each one, causing Alexius to pout and hug Aniya again.

“I’ll ‘ee ye tomor’ow, okay?” she asked her, before pulling away, “’Ake sure ye tell me ‘bout the Slythie co’mon room tomor’ow!” she exclaimed, before grinning at Teddy, “Now, Tedstamaniac,” she said to him, expectantly, “Do ye wishes to ‘arry me, aga’n?” she questioned, giggling at the boy.

Louis then hugged Aniya tightly, again, “I’ll miss you,” he smiled to her, “My amazing Slytherin friend,” he then chuckled, and, after a couple of minutes, pulled away from the hug, “Be careful, okay? And if any Slytherin idiots to and harm you, just come get me, or any of us. We’ll give ‘em a good piece of our minds, okay?”

Last edited by LadyShalott on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Aniya hugged Louis extra tight when he wouldn't let go of her, she smiled at the fact that he was geniunely disappointed in the sorting as she was. With a sigh she let go and smiled at Alexius.

"Don't worry, my mother packed a camera in my things, I'll just take pictures of the common room and all that." She said, holding back a few tears. But her face remained brilliant.

"Good luck." Ted said. "And, try not to get too friendly with Scorpius."

Aniya bit her bottom lip, and was about to say something but was interrupted by one of the Head Girls.

"Slytherins, quickly and orderly, stick together while we make our way through the dungeons!"

She sighed and gave Lexi a tight hug.

Teddy laughed at Lexi and bent his knees.
"Come on, I could use all the strength training I can get." He joked.

"I'll miss you, my amazing Slyherin friend. Be careful, okay? And if any Slytherin idiots to and harm you, just come get me, or any of us. We’ll give ‘em a good piece of our minds, okay?

Aniya giggled and nodded.
"I'll be fine, Luie." She smiled and let go of him before looking at everybody. "I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Then she ran off with the rest of the Slytherins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The walk through the dungeons was pretty interesting. There were ghosts having conversations in each cell, some of which made Aniya laugh. But it was mostly cold and silent until they reached a blank wall.

"Ton-Tongue Toffee." The Head Boy said and a door materialized before all of them. "That is the password, be sure to remember that or else your entry to the common room will be denied." He turned and opened the door.

All the students began to walk inside, and the heads closed behind them.

Aniya gasped at what she saw.

The room was beautifully decorated in Green and Silver, three green couches and two armchairs created a semi-circle in front of the marble fireplace, in which a green fire was lit. One giant Chandelier hanged in the center of the room giving out a low light that was bright enough to be able to read. The Slytherin crest was huge above the fireplace and next to it were two portraits, one of Salazar Slytherin, and one of Severus Snape. Out the windows it was black, except when the squids swam by, glowing a faint white light.

"This is the Slytherin common room, first years are to report here at 10pm at the latest. The girl's dormitories are down the right stairs, boy's dormiories at the left. Have a good night." The Head Girl said and they both left the common room to go on their patrols.

Aniya smiled and took in a breath of air before walking down the stairs to get a night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Alexius laughed at Teddy- and once again, climbed on her friends back as she waved to Aniya once more. And then stuck her tongue out at Teddy as he told Aniya not to get too friendly with Scorpius, “Nee…everythin’ ‘ill be ‘ine, Tedman, ‘e doesn’t s’em like a bad ‘uy!” she defended, before giggling, “I’ll ‘ee ye later, okay, Aniya?” she questioned, wrapping her arms tightly around Teddys neck (being careful not to hurt him,) and then the same with her legs around his waist.

Louis smiled as he waved to Aniya again, “See you tomorrow, Aniya!” he exclaimed, watching as she followed the rest of the Slytherins down to the dungeons, and looked back up as he heard the Head boys voice.

“Careful, guys. Follow me up to the Gryffindor common room- and be careful as you walk, the stairs like to change,” he called out as he lead them towards where all the staircases were- causing a good amount of students to gasp from shock at the sight- looking up at the countless floors above them.

Alexius only kept her eyes wide, “BLOODY HELL!” She then exclaimed hyper, “Dude- this ‘ould be SOOO wicked to fr’efall ‘own!” she squealed hyperly, “I mean, o’ course, if ye wouldn’t die an’ all,” she laughed sheepishly at this, before grinning, and then pouting as Louis spoke to Teddy.

“You better keep a tight hold on Alex, Teddy. I have a feeling she just may try to freefall down these stairs just for the fun of it, or to test out the theory she’s currently thinking of if magic would be at the bottom and keep her from dying,” he said, chuckling slightly.

“…Hey- WAIT, how did ye k’ow what I ‘as thinkin’?!” she questioned, in shock.

“Alex, I think we’ve known you long enough to know that you would think, and try that. Right, Teddy?” he laughed at this, as Alexius pouted again.

“….Darn British people,” she murmured under her breath, before giggling.

Scorpius smirked, walking up to Aniya before she left for the dorms, “If you like this, I’m sure you’ll love the dorms, too- each one varies. They’re designed differently, the only downside is the roommates,” he laughed at this, before patting Aniya’s shoulder.

“You get to sleep now, big day tomorrow,” He then smiled at her, “Sleep well, Aniya,” he said, before he started walking towards the female prefect- glancing behind him as he watched Aniya retreat to her dorms, walking past shuffling first years trying to get to know the common room.

This year was going to be interesting, he could feel it. But in what way- he had no clue. He just knew that this was going to be his most interesting year at Hogwarts; now, all he had to do was just figure out how, or let it go with the flow.

And with these thoughts, he followed the female prefect out of the common room, knowing that tomorrow, school would start, and another year at Hogwarts will ascend.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Aniya hardly slept that night, too much excitement, anticipating her first day of school.

She yawned as she got out of bed and looked out the window, the water was glowing a faint mint green, indicating the sun was high and bright. Today was going to be awesome.

Looking around she couldn't help but laugh, Sarah was one of her roommates. Hopefully they'd be friends by the end of the first semester. If not... She'd put up with her nonsense.

Czarina wnt to the bathroom and brushed her hair because she looked like a scarecrow, then she brushed her teeth and took a shower. After she bathed she hugged herself with the towel because the room was absurdly cold.

The rest of the girls were still sleeping, so Aniya made sure she was extra quiet as she opened her trunk to get herclothes, then as carefully as she had opened it she closed it.

She put on her clothes, her Hogwars uniform made to look like the Japanese uniforms (she had an obsession with Japan) with the short skirt, shirt tucked in and her Slytherin tie. She kept her robe folded in her arm.

Picking up her book bag she got out of the room, out of te dormitories and walked up the stairs to the common room, she looked at a clock that was on he table, it was 7:30am, too early to be awake since breakfast began an hour later.

She sat down on one of the armchairs that was closest to the fireplace and relaxed, it was then thas Aniya remembered the promise she made to Lexi.

Aniya ran to the dorms and got her camera.
"She would kill me if I didn't do this." She said to herself.

"Keep ti down, little miss Russia." Sarah said in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Sorry." Aniya whispered and ran to the common room again. She began snapping pictures everywhere, accidentally taking one of Scorpius. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She blushed and then giggled. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Scorpius laughed at the younger girl’s actions before looking up at her from his spot, “Morning,” he nodded to her, before smirking, “Taking pictures, are we? Perhaps you wanted one of the amazing Scorpius, no?” he questioned, before walking towards her.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked, leaning against the Slytherin couch as he continued to smirk at the younger girl, crossing his arms as he spoke, his eyes holding a cock gleam, before he continued to speak,

“And, what’d you think of the dorm rooms and common room? Fancy, if I do say so myself,” he continued proudly, as if the design was his entire work and he was praising himself for such a great job he did on them.

His attention was then adverted towards the entrance of the dorm rooms as a few of the older, second through seventh year students started to come down, either in groups of one, two or three, and in a slight rush- to get on with the year they’ve been so desperately waiting for, “Please, calm down in step, don’t push!” exclaimed the head girl and boy, trying to get their fellow students to calm, and walk in a decent manner, not all bunched and crowded up.

Scorpius chuckled at the issues of the head boy and girl, before looking back at Aniya, “Anyways, I suppose you’ll want to head up for breakfast here in a few. Perhaps you want to be escorted up there, like the Slytherin Princess you are?” he questioned, half heartedly, half jokingly as he put his arm out for Aniya to grab on to, to lead her up to the great hall before the crowd got too immense.

Alexius was currently already awake, having been for at least an hour. About thirty minutes of that hour she took the time getting a shower and fixing her hair. But this current moment, she was struggling with her tie, “Bloody hell, you darn thing you!” she exclaimed, but then grinned as her dorm mates groaned, and one of them, a girl named ‘Lilac,’ glared at her.

“Alex! Would you shut it? We’re trying to sleep here!” she exclaimed, causing Alexius to giggle.

“Suit yourselves!” she exclaimed, before just grabbing her tie, knowing she’ll make Teddy or someone fix it for her as she ran out of the room –purposefully slamming the door in her rush, just so that she can cause the others to groan. Mean child, she is- and rushing down the steps to the common room- tie in hand, with her camera that had pictures she took last night for Aniya shoved in her left boot, and her wand shoved in her right one. Personally, this wasn’t the exact dress code she was suppose to wear- being as she wasn’t supposed to wear the boots (that went about two inches below her knee) that she was currently wearing. But her excuse was, ‘If th’y make ‘e wear a sk’rt, I ‘et to we’ar my ‘oots!’

Once downstairs, she skimmed the room, seeing a few students already away, and seeing specifically Freddy, but no Teddy or Louis yet, which caused her to pout, then grin mischievously at the boy who was lazily laying on the couch, “Hey…Freeeeedsterrrrrrr,” she grinned, walking up to him, “Guess what?!” she exclaimed, slowly engaging in on the boy, and, before she could let the tired boy respond, she jumped on him, in a ‘wake the bloody hell up!’ manner.

“First day of ‘ogwarts, s’hool, YAHOO! Isn’t that aw’some?! C’me on, ye gotta adm’t t’at it’s aw’some! Ev’n if it’s not ye’s ‘irst day specific’ly, it’s still ye’s ‘irst day of the year, and ye’re…what ‘ear? I’m so ‘cited! Usually I ‘ould be tackling Tedstamaniac, but I dunno w’ere ‘e is right now so I’m ‘acklin’ you! And I ‘ill be talkin’ to ye ‘til he comes ‘own! I ‘ave issues though, the gals I’m sharin’ a dorm with are so…g’rlly! I mean, Aniya’s a good g’rlly- they’re like, ohehmgeeboysboysboysboys g’rlly! I me’n, they’re eleven for ‘ete’s sake! And honestly, I don’t see ‘hats so s’ecial ‘bout ‘oys anyways- no o’fense, yall are gramazing to ‘ang with- but I ‘ean I dun see ‘hy ye ‘ave to be at’racted to a ‘uy to ‘it in! but then a’ain, I’ve nev’r liked any’un, but still!” And so she continued to ramble on, and on, and on.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 pm

"Did you sleep well?"

Aniya looked at Scorpius for a few seconds, wondering if she should ramble or think of something smart to say.
"I slept pretty well, it helped that yours was the last voice I heard and not Sarah's." She laughed with a hint of blush. "The dorms were amazing, ours had a Emerald stone theme, gorgeous." She smiled at Scorpius and the fact that he was actually interested in her opinions made her really happy.

She looked around at the other students and her eyes widened, she didn't think it was possible to fit so many students in one room this size. She checked her skirt, making sure none of the students had accidentaly moved it, because it would be really embarassing to prance around with her underwear showing.

"Anyways, I suppose you'll want to head up for breakfast here in a few. Perhaps you want to be escorted up there, like the Slytherin Princess you are?"

Aniya bit her bottom lip before smiling at him and allowed him to tangle his arm with hers before he led er to the Great Hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"OI! WOMAN!" Fred said, finally waking up thanks to her pounce attack on him. "Watch it!"

"First day of ‘ogwarts, s’hool, YAHOO! Isn’t that aw’some?! C’me on, ye gotta adm’t t’at it’s aw’some! Ev’n if it’s not ye’s ‘irst day specific’ly, it’s still ye’s ‘irst day of the year, and ye’re…what ‘ear? I’m so ‘cited! Usually I ‘ould be tackling Tedstamaniac, but I dunno w’ere ‘e is right now so I’m ‘acklin’ you! And I ‘ill be talkin’ to ye ‘til he comes ‘own! I ‘ave issues though, the gals I’m sharin’ a dorm with are so…g’rlly! I mean, Aniya’s a good g’rlly- they’re like, ohehmgeeboysboysboysboys g’rlly! I me’n, they’re eleven for ‘ete’s sake! And honestly, I don’t see ‘hats so s’ecial ‘bout ‘oys anyways- no o’fense, yall are gramazing to ‘ang with- but I ‘ean I dun see ‘hy ye ‘ave to be at’racted to a ‘uy to ‘it in! but then a’ain, I’ve nev’r liked any’un, but still!”

Fred just stared at her in amazement, how could a girl with such tiny of a body get enough air to talk for so long without stopping?

"TEDDY!" Fred shouted.

"I'm coming! Don't get your want in a knot!" Ted said tying his tie as he walked up the stairs. "Morning, Alex!" He said in a cheerful tone. "Are you ready to kick some awesomeness butt today?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm

He chuckled at Aniya, and nodded, “I quite understand; some people can be a bit overwhelming at times, can’t they?” he said as he lead her towards out of the Common Room.

He checked behind him, to make sure that nothing was going wrong that the Head girl and boy, and the prefect girl couldn’t handle before he left the Common room with Aniya, leading her down the dungeons and slowly ascending towards the stairs up to the entrance hall, “I’m glad you liked the common rooms, it’d be a terrible thing, to not like them, no?” he questioned, smirking.

“I think that you’ll quite enjoy your first classes. Especially Defense Against the Dark Arts. Our head of house, Christopher, is actually the teacher for that class,” he explained to the younger girl.

“But who knows? You might like something completely different, like Potions, or even Herbology,” he laughed at his words, before turning a corner in the hallway of the dungeons- watching the stairs up ahead to the entrance hall get closer.

“Nonetheless though, it all just leads down to I think that you’ll quite like it here.”

Alexius grinned excitedly at Fred’s reaction to her, and then laughed as he called for Teddy, “Ov’rwhelmed by ‘y amazin’ness?” she questioned to him, then squealed with excitement as Teddy came down, “TEDSTER!” she exclaimed, before tackling the boy in a hug.

“Mornin’ Teddyman! Did ‘ou ‘leep well? I sure did! As’de from ‘y ‘xcitment for today!” she exclaimed, giggling before pulling away from the hug, and then blinking, “And es, I am ‘ure ready to ‘ick some butt!” she exclaimed dramatically, before a large blush spread on her cheeks as she remembered the tie that was in her hand, “Actually, uh…” she murmured sheepishly.

She then looked at Teddy with the most innocent, adorable and cute look she could possibly manage in her hype, and smiled innocently at him, “I kinda…uh….’eed some ‘elp from my amazin’ British friend?” she more of asked than said, as she showed him the tie in her hand, “Bloody freakin’ idiot tie is impos’ible to ‘ut on! Help?” she questioned him, before glaring at her tie as if it’s the newly risen dark lord.

She then blinked and grinned at Louis as he walked down, his hands shoved in his pockets, “Oi! Lulu!” she exclaimed, noticing him blink at the nickname she gave him the night before, “How’s you?” she questioned, as he walked over.

“I’m good, just finished getting dressed,” he shrugged, before looking at Fred- who looked like he was in an ultimate dosage of shock, specifically from witnessing how much Alexius could talk, “What happened to you, mate?” he asked with an raised, curious eyebrow as Alexius giggled.

Then, she glared at all of them, “…..You bloody lucky idiots,” she murmured evilly, before falling on her knees, fake, anime tears mode, “Why, oh WHY do THEY get to wear pants, and I have to wear a skirt?! DARN YOU MERLIN, DARN YOU TO THE FIREY PITS OF QUINTONS SOCK DRAWER!” she exclaimed, looking up to nothing in particular as she had her dramatic episode. Not caring that she didn’t make any mistakes in her speech.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:00 pm

"Oh no, I'll love it here. Yesterday was the first day in this magical journey and I already made five definite friends, I can't imagine how many more friends I'll make as the year goes on." She smiled as they reached the Entrance Hall. "Plus I've got an amazing guide on my side. Getting around shouldn't be too hard." This time she winked at him.

They opened the doors to the Great Hall, and to Aniya's surprise it was incredibly full, she thought students would be sleeping like the ones in her dorm.

"OI! OVER HERE!" Crabbe called out flailing his arms, causing Czarina to laugh.

Aniya let go of Scorpius and ran over to Crabbe, adding some bounce on her step as in to give Scorpius a little show, being the little attention whore she loved to be at times.
"Morning Crabbe!" She smiled siting next to him. "You sleep good?"

Crabbe nodded.
"Like a baby!" He said and took a huge bit off a waffle. "How about you?"

"Pretty good, though Sarah kept snorin'g."

Crabbe couldn't help but laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They all laughed at Alexius' little show.

"You know, that skirt, looks kinda cute on ya." Fred said with a wink and a click of is tongue, then he laughed once more because he just couldn't keep it in.

Ted laughed as well and shook his head.
"Here, gimme it." He took hold of the tie and helped her up, he put the tie under the neck of the shirt and tied it. "There, it's not so hard, see?" He said as he tightened it a bit.

"I thought you'd be able to tie a tie, little miss." Fred said getting up and he stretched. "Alright, enough playing you lot, I'm starving, and I don't plan on waiting on all of you so... LET'S GO!"

"Right behind you, Freddeh." Ted said and ran out the door. "RACE ALL OF YOU!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Scorpius laughed at Aniya, as he shook his head in an ‘headdesk,’ manner and followed Aniya to Crabbe’s table, a light smirk resting on his lips as he sat beside the boy, and chuckled as Crabbe took the huge bite of the waffle, “I never cease to wonder how you manage to take bites of food that are nearly the size of your whole lower face,” he said to Crabbe, rolling his eyes.

Then, he looked at Aniya as he replied to what she said before Crabbe called them all over, “And, yes, you do have quite the amazing guide on your side. Actually, you have about two,” he nodded towards Crabbe, “One for when I can’t be here, and then one for when he can’t be here,” he smirked as he began to fill his plate with breakfast food.

Scorpius then began to eat as he looked at Aniya with an expression that said ‘You better eat, because, believe it or not, you won’t be able to last a day here without food,’ before he continued to eat- not as sloppily as Crabbe, but nonetheless.

-------------------------------------

Alexius stuck her tongue out at Fred, “Quit ye flirtin’ Fredster. Flirtin’ with a hopeless cause, ye are,” she laughed, grinning, “And, no it doe’n’t, makes ‘e ‘ook like a gal, it does!” she exclaimed, as if it was the worst thing on the planet for her to actually look like she dresses girlly.

The blonde girl then looked at Teddy as if he was the most amazing human being on the planet, “Nuu, it’s dif’icult!” she exclaimed, before grinning, “You’re a bloody genius!”

Louis laughed at this, and blinked as Teddy started running off, “HEY! CHEATER!” He exclaimed before running after the boy, followed by Fred, making Alexius’s eyes widen, and then grin- suddenly glad that she was wearing black shorts under this,

“YALL ARE CHEATERS!” She exclaimed before she ran after them, and, considering with how much speed she can gather, quickly passed Fred and Louis, and started to gain on Teddy.
But in the end, he won, and she was second, and Fred and Louis tied as they all got to the Great hall.

Alexius then pouted at Teddy, “Giv’n me a ‘ood ‘ouple more min’tes and I woulda beat all of ye!” she exclaimed, crossing her arms animatedly, then she glared at Teddy, “Damn ye, for making ‘e walk when I ‘ould’ve been carried,” followed by her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:03 pm

"Damn right!" Crabbe said, mouth half full. "You'll see, I'll be a better guide than Scorpius here." He said with pride once he had swallowed.

Aniya giggled.
"I'm sure you will." Se gave him a pat on the head.

--------------------------------------------------
"I ain't no chea--"

"Move." Sarah said and walked between them she opened the door with a strength that wasn't possible for her thin frame. "ANIYA!" She shrieked, everybody in the Great Hall turned to look at them.

Ted raised an eyebrow, Fred tried to hold in his laughter.

Sarah walked over Aniya.
"Why on eart did you not wake me up!?"

"But you told--"

"No excuses, you're supposed to be my roommate, it's your job to wake me up!"

"But I trie--"

"URGH!" She then sat next to Scorpius, leaving Aniya to glare at her.

"Woah." Fred said looking at the Slyterin table. "That was incredibly mean, even for her."

Ted's brow furrowed.
"I told Aniya to stay away from Scorpius, Sarah is jealous now."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes, and laughed, “Hahahaha, and who was made Prefect now?” he questioned, smirking at Crabbe, “I think I’d be a better guide.”

Then he glared at Sarah as she sat down, “Sarah,” he said to her harshly, “Quit being a bitch,” he scolded the girl, in a low hiss, “You have other roommates who could’ve reminded you, it’s not up to Aniya,” he defended the younger girl, before glaring at her for a few seconds more and then smiling at Aniya, “Excuse Sarah, she’s always…uptight, in the mornings,” he said, ‘accidently’ elbowing the girl as he reached to continue eating.

He then looked at the door, and smirked, “Looks like your crazy friend is here,” he said, nodding towards Alexius.

Alexius, glared at Sarah as she walked to the Slytherin table, then she elbowed Teddy slightly at his comment, “Tedster, gals will be gals, and fra’kly, most of t’em ‘et jealous ov’r a ‘uy they like. Thank’ully I’ve nev’r liked a ‘uy, and so I’ve nev’r gotten jealous. But I’m ‘ure that ye has ‘irls swoonin’ over ye!” she exclaimed, “No ‘atter who you’re ‘riends with, they’ll ‘ave ‘omeone likin’ ‘em! ‘Cept for me! I’m bles’ed with the ‘act that ‘uys dun ‘ike me ‘ike that ‘cause of ‘ow I am. Think of me more as a best ‘ud, they do!” she grinned happily.

Louis blinked, “What about when you’re older?” he questioned Alexius, who shrugged.

“Still pro’ably ‘on’t care.” She said, then grinned as she spotted Aniya, “ANIYAAAAAA!!!!” she shouted, before running over to the Slytherin table and glomping the girl, “Wassup? ‘Ow’s the slythie common room? Didja ‘leep well? Dudette, this ‘chool ‘eems awesome! ‘Specially the Gryffie common room!” she squealed, “I duno like that ‘hey got ‘e wearin’ a skirt though! ‘Eems to ‘irlish- can’t ‘limb in these things, I ‘an’t! Why ‘ouldn’t they let us ‘ave the choice of wearin’ the males uniform, I ‘ill never know! ‘Ut I figured, ‘ince they wouldn’t ‘et ‘e wear ‘ants, I will ‘how ‘em by wearing my pretty boots! Aren’t th’y pretty??!” she exclaimed, giggling, watching as the three Slytherin’s stared at her, causing for her to smirk and put her hand on her hip, and, without taking a deep breath, continued speaking.

“So, like, hi! I’m Alexius, but ‘ou can ‘all me whatever! ‘Cept for you, idiot chick, ‘ou’re a jerk, ‘ike those bullies at my ol’, muggle school, ye are! I dun like ye, and I believe the ‘erm I heard from Quinton would ‘e that ye are a douchebag? Anyways, ‘ello Scorpius person! Saw ye in the train, I did, ho’d ye guys ‘ike my lil’ show ‘ast night? I ‘hought it was q’ite enjoyable, I did! An’ways, like, ‘ow do ye all get ye’s ties done so awesomely?! ‘Ad ‘ome ‘elp, I did! So diff’cult! Nev’r worn a tie ‘fore! Anyways, ye all ‘ook quite ‘icked, if I do say so myself! ‘Cept for ye, douchebag, ye looks like a skinny…what ‘as that ‘hing I ‘eard Quinton an’ Hayley say? Oh! Ye look like a skinny whore, ye do! I ‘ope that’s ‘he word. Sure ain’t no princess, ye are, far ‘rom it! ‘Rom my observations, ye looks like a path’tic jealous douchebag ‘hat’d do anythin’ just to ‘et a ‘oy that ye’d never ‘et an’ways! Sure do. Don’t cha know that ‘uys dun fall for whores? I ‘hould know, hang with a lot of ‘em, I do. ‘Uys that ‘all for ‘em are usu’lly the ‘uns that ‘ant a one night stand accordin’ to Quinton, whatever ‘hat is! ‘Nyways, ‘ow, before I show ye the ‘ictures, Aniya,” Alexius, having not had to take a breath after that long speech, glared at Sarah, “Douchebag, do I ‘eed to ‘ive ye a good kickin’, or would ye like it ‘or a punch in ‘he face?” she said, cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 pm

"Oh my God, just shut the fuck up!" With a movement too fast Sarah got up and shoved Alexius to the ground.

"Hey!" Aniya got up, her face red with anger. "Nobody talks to my friend like that!" And though Sarah looked like a mountain next to Aniya, Czarina managed to push her down with so much force that Sarah bounced on her seat.

"Did you really just push me?" Sarah asked angrilly.

"Well duh, you were here you stupid bitch." Aniya's anger grew.

"What did you call me!?" Sarah got up and towered over Aniya.

"BITCH!" Aniya spat.

Ted and Fred ran over to Aniya and Alexius, Ted helped Lexi up while Fred took hold of Aniya, but she shook him off.
"I demand you respect my friends, Sarah, I mean it."

"Oh yeah and what's going to happen if I don't?" An evil grin decorated Sarah's face.

Aniya gritted her teeth and was about to launch herself at Sarah until she felt a hand on her arm.
"Wha--" She stopped short, it was one of the professors.

"What seems to be the problem, ladies?" He asked.

"She pushed me, Professor Sin!" Sarah said playing the innocent role.

"After you pushed her friend." He gave a nod. "Sarah, I have warned you about your attitude before, I'm afraid I have no choice but to send you to detention with Rubeus. Maybe you'll scare away the Centaurs." He joked and gave a gorgeous grin. For a few seconds Aniya was left speechless at how handsome he was.

Sarah scoffed and growled before running off, her plate cleaning automatically behind her.

"Are you two alright?" Sin asked Aniya and Alexius.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine." Aniya said scratching the back of her head.

"Good, I will see you two in class then." He said before walking off to the teacher platform.

"That was bloody wicked!" Crabbe said, for once without his mouth being full. "I didn't know you had it in your small little body!"

"Wicked is right!" Fred patter Aniya's shoulder and ruffled her hair a bit, making her complain and then giggle.

"I couldn't let her do that to Lexi, I had to stand up to her." Aniya blushed and turned to her friend. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Meanwhile through this, though, Alexius was growling with her hands tightened in fists, glaring off to where Sarah had left, “…Damn…it…” she murmured, “Given me just ‘un second more, just ‘un, and I ‘ould’ve murdered her,” she added on, before blinking, and, looking at Scorpius, “’Ake sure ye never ‘ets me a’one ‘ith her, ‘specially ‘ith a weapon, got it?” she nodded towards him, as he blinked.

“Uh….okay?” he more of asked then said, namely focusing on the fact about how badly he was going to scold Sarah later for doing what she did, as Alexius nodded and looked towards Aniya.

“I’m fine. Perfectly fine. Perfectly damn fine. No, I’m not ticked in any possible way! I’m only planning a murder- ‘tis all! I’m not mad in any way!” she said sarcastically, before glaring back to where Sarah was, and then at Sin as he walked off, and then at the ground.

She then sighed, and shook her head, “Sorry, I’m ‘ine, Aniya, Just a ‘ittle peeved, is all,” she smiled sheepishly at her, “’Ou shouldn’t of ‘one that, though, I ‘ould’ve taken ‘er, honest. ‘Ou didn’t ‘ave to get involved,” she finished simply, before sighing, finally releasing her fists as her white hands started to regain color into them.

Louis had ran over with Teddy and Fred, too, and was currently gripping unto Aniya’s arm, “Are you okay? Is anything hurt? Should I go and beat the heck outta her? ‘Cause I will, if you want me to, I mean. I don’t mind at all, she’s a douche…” and he continued on and on, trying to make sure that Aniya was okay.

“Aye, aye,” said Scorpius, standing up, “You all, calm down- if anything, they just need to eat, it’ll be fine. I’ll talk to Sarah later- you all need to eat now, though, okay?” he nodded towards them all, and then sat back down.

“Suddenly, I’m not hungry,” Alexius replied flatly, before turning around, and then looking over her shoulder, “Aniya, I’ll show you the pictures later, alright? I’m going to go beat the hell out of something before I clash on a human being,” she explained before walking towards the doors of the great hall, glaring ahead of her. If this was a cartoon, currently, the easily pissed off girl would have steam coming from her ears- but alas, this isn’t a cartoon, so she has no steam coming from her ears.

Louis blinked, and looked at Teddy, then the rest of them, and then Teddy again, “Uhm, should someone go after her, in case she were to do something…I dunno…evil?” he asked, clearly, even having known her for about a day or two, he had a feeling that the girl isn’t so, well, conservative when it comes to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:44 pm

"Lulu, I'm fine, really." Aniya smiled kindly at Louis. "She didn't do anythin'g to me, I swear." She gave him a tight hug. "Thanks for your concern, though." She let go of him and turned towards Teddy. "You're her bestest friend, I think you should go."

Ted looked at the doors and nodded.
"I'll see you guys in class." He said before running out of the Great Hall.

Fred looked at where his two friends had gone to and had a slight pout on his face.

"Freddy, you alright?" Aniya asked looking up at him.

He snapped out of it and looked down at her, he then gave her his usual cocky smile.
"Yeah, peachy." He winked. "It's time for class, I'll see you two later." He then walked through the doors, leaving Aniya and Louis alone.

She then tangled her arm with his before picking up her book bag.
"Well, it looks like it's just you and me, buddy!" She beamed, glad to finally be able to spend time with her Best Friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy looked around for his friend for a while.

"This woman must be impossibly fast..." He said to himself as he was about to give up. He walked over to a window in the hall and looked at the lake, it was beautiful as the sun covered it with it's shiny blanket. "Good day to go swimming." He smiled and looked at te rest of the scenery, spotting a person sitting on the edge.

Without thinking he ran, almost tripping a few times before he reached her.
"Hey, Alex." He said softly so he wouldn't catch her by surprise, earning him a punch on the crotch. He sat next to her and crossed his legs, just like she was doing. "Pretty good day to go swimming, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next