Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 am

Alexius said nothing as Harry walked in, but only flinched as he cast the spell, making her unable to move from the waist down. Though she had no issues with it, in her right mind. But a part of her wanted to learn the counter spell and run off immediately. She was afraid of hurting again.

Only when the two came in did she look up, and she then saw Quinton, clad in his usual attire of a Joan Jet shirt, baggy jeans, converse and his Lion necklace that the young girl had given him, and a older man, looking as if he was in his thirties, dressed in a Doctor’s outfit with a black suitcase in his hand.

“Hello, sir,” Quinton greeted Harry, before looking at Alexius and smiling weakly, walking over to her and giving her a brief hug, “Hello, love. How’re you feeling?” he whispered to her, but didn’t get a response as Dr. Brown had walked over, and asked her the same question.

She just glared at him then, not able to control her voice, which immediately sent fear into her eyes, “Fuck you,” was her only response, but it was only a mere whisper in a hoarse voice, she then proceeded to look down and grip the ends of the chair even tighter than before, causing her knuckles to turn white.

“Shh…shh…” Quinton then proceeded to rub her back with his thumb, to calm her down. Which it worked, to an extent.

Let me kill them. I can break out of this and kill them. Come on… No!
-------------------------------------------
After the fall, when Aniya was atop Louis, his eyes were wide and a soft blush appeared on his cheeks, and nodded shyly, slowly when she spoke, “Y-yeah. And it’s okay-“ his blush then proceeded to deepen when she took her cover up dress off, revealing the…perfect fit bikini.

Shaking out of his thoughts, he then took his shirt off and walked into the lake, too, shivering a bit, but immediately getting used to the cold. He then proceeded to laugh at Aniya when she yelled out, “Maybe just a bit,” he nodded to her, stretching out.

He then jumped a bit at the howl, to, but merely shrugged it off, “I’m sure it’s nothing, probably just some animals in the forbidden forest, you never know whats out there,” he nodded to her, “I’m sure it’s fine…but that’s not what you have to worry about,” he grinned evilly and then ducked underwater, disappearing from view.

And then suddenly, after grabbing Aniya’s ankles, she went under, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 am

Brown simply nodded, knowing these weren't really Alexius' words. He went back to his suitcase and opened it, it contained various vials and powders, plus a strange green liquid. He placed everything carefully on Potter's desk and began to mix each powder in the green liquid, and he took an empty cup and muttered 'incendio' with his wand pointed into it. A small fire took life and he set the vial containing the mixture on top of it, allowing it to boil.

Harry observed for a few seconds before looking at Alexius, he'd never seen her like this, but it was to be expected, and he knew he had to expect much more from her in her next 7 years at Hogwarts. He sighed slightly, wondering if he had made a mistake in sending her that acceptance letter; After all, Dumbledore had made the same mistake many years ago when he picked up Tom Riddle, a mistake that cost him the life of his parent's and thousands of other people for more than he knew. He looked into her eyes and saw malice in them, and quite honestly it gave him a bad feeling to his stomach.

But this could be controlled, just like it would be now, and if anything fishy was up he would quickly detect it and have her stopped. He wasn't going to make the same mistake Dumbledore did, or he hoped he wouldn't.

Brown cleared his throat as he took the vial off the fire, he allowed it to cool off a bit and walked over to Alexius.
“Quinton, hold her arms to the chair, you know this won't be easy.”

-----------------------------------------------------
Aniya shrieked before she went underwater, luckly the moonlight allowed her to see slightly and she could see Louis' grinning face. She rolled her eyes at him and stuck her tongue out at him. She tried to swim up but Louis grabbed her waist.

She blushed, his warm hands in contrast with the cold water brought many thoughts to her mind, specially with her mentality. She had gone through this before, a much more awkward situation that she wished to erase from her mind, as the taboo was too much to bear. Aniya looked at Louis and allowed herself to get a little closer to him, she wanted a good look at his face, she wondered if he was blushing or not. But strangely he looked sort of confident in his move. She blushed this time and bit her bottom lip, she couldn't help herself and got closer to him, leaving only an inch of space between the two.

The girl closed her eyes and gulped, wondering what would happen now.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:50 pm

McGonagall and Quinton watched as Brown mixed the concoction. Quinton knew it by heart now, as he’s observed it so many times before. He then sighed softly, and looked over at Harry, seeing the glance of doubt in his eyes, and making a mental note to talk to him later. He then looked down at Alexius, who seemed to start shaking from fear- she’s always hated this. He then proceeded to hold her arms down as Dr. Brown got the vial.

She then shrieked, and proceeded to try and sink into the chair, wanting so badly to run, but knowing that she wouldn’t be able to. She needed it, but it hurt her, both mentally and physically, and she hated that. She then proceeded to try and get her arms out of Quinton’s grip frantically, to try and get away somehow, but he wouldn’t budge.

“Shh, Alex…” he whispered to her, “Calm down, love. Calm down,” he tried to calm her, but it didn’t work, she merely continued to struggle.

“Let me go!” she snapped at the older boy, trying to sink in the chair some more, but failed as Quinton made her sit up straight.

He then bent down and whispered something unaudible in her ear, causing her eyes to go wide, and she immediately froze, staring at the desk in front of her with such fear that it pained him to see. But instead of mentioning anything to her, he looked up at Dr. Brown and nodded, letting him know that he’d better go ahead and give her the medicine.
---------------------------------------------
Louis grinned when he had pulled the girl close to him underwater, his heart beating quickly as his lips curled into a confident smirk. His smirk widened a bit when she moved herself closer to him, and when she blushed. He couldn’t help but enjoy the position they were in, and his smirk turned to a smile when she closed her eyes.

He then proceeded to lean his face closer- their lips nearly touching, almost to kiss her. Almost. But at the last moment, he bit his lip and pulled away, allowing them to surface before pulling apart from her, and then sighing at himself, wondering what he just had missed out.

Suddenly, though, he grinned playfully and splashed her with the water, “Catch me if you can!” he joked to her, before diving underwater and swimming towards the side she was facing, grinning to himself, as if the moment they had never happened; though they both knew it did. But he didn’t know how she felt, and he didn’t know if she would’ve just been caught up in the moment- he didn’t want to do anything he’d regret. So he didn’t let it proceed any more.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Brown nodded and held Alexius' mouth steady before making her chug the medicine down.
“This is the part I hate the most.”

“Why?” McGonagall asked after several minutes of being silent.

“This medicine, while it may control her, causes extreme pain for a few minutes. Last time she took it she shrieked for 5 minutes straight. I wouldn't want to be in her position...” Brown replied. “
I suggest we all back away from her, right now.”

They all did as he instructed and they observed her, waiting for the moment in which the young witch would rithe in agony.”
- - - - - -

Aniya giggled and shook her head after Louis had splashed her. Deep inside she was incredibly relieved, she wasn't over the previous situation, she wasn't comfortable being so close to a guy yet. It felt like she would never be, not until he died.

She snapped off her train of thought and swam trying to catch up with Lulu, she ran faster than him but swimming was a whole other story.

Another howl interrupted her and she froze, then suddenly-
“OUCH!” She looked at her legs, the baby squids had woken up. “Louis! Help!”
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Quinton watched as they all backed away, and, after a moment of hesitation, did the same. Watching the girl who had become stalk still, waiting for her reaction.

After a bare minute, a tear had fallen from her eye and she bit her lip, as if trying to repress a scream- but she failed, as barely a few seconds had past and she screamed bloody murder, gripping her head with both hands, tears caressing her cheeks.

It pained the teenaged boy to see the girl like this. But it had to happen. Unfortunately every week. But nothing seems to work permanately, it’s just a wonder she’s gone on like this.

He smiled weakly to himself, closing his eyes. It’s a silly thought, really. Alexius was strong. She always was and always will be- she’ll be fine. He knew it.
--------------------
Louis immediately stopped when he heard her voice, and then quickly swam towards her and diving under, taking out his wand and smacking the Squids, he then proceeded to swim up, grab Aniya’s hand and swam towards the land quickly. Making it there in a couple of minutes and then proceeded to climb up the surface with her.

“Are you okay?” he asked her, looking towards the ocean- he did hear the howl, but he paid no mind to it. Hopefully she wouldn’t ask anything about it again.

He then proceeded to lightly, carefully examing her legs, “Ouch…you have some bad marks here. Do you need me to take you to Pomfreys?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Harry jumped at the girl's sudden screams and sighed. He was lucky he never had to go through this in his life, though living with the Dursleys was a nightmare he figured Alexius' life was much worse than his. He bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes, he couldn't bear to see such a young girl suffer.

Within a few minutes the screams were reduced to quiet whimpers. Dr. Brown cleared his throat and closed his suitcase.
“It seems my work here is done, I best get back to St. Mungo's, there's been a high rate of incidents due to wizards playing with muggle artefacts, dangerous things they are...” He turned to Quinton. “You leaving with me, my boy?”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aniya squished a remaining squid that let out a high pitched squeal.
“The itch is going to be maddening, but I doubt it'll take long to heal, I don't think Pomfrey is a necesity right now.” She smiled at him as she got up. “Thanks, for saving me from being squid chow.” She giggled as she put on her dress and flip-flops. “Now let's go before I hear another creepy howl, huhm?”
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Quint turned his head to Mr. Brown as he spoke, and nodded, “Yeah…” he sighed, closing his eyes, before proceeding to look at the two teachers. “Thank you guys, by the way,” he said vaguely, before walking towards the whimpering girl who’s hands had falling to her lap, “Sleep well, love,” he kissed the top of her head comfortingly before proceeding to walk beside the doctor.

“Make sure she sleeps well tomorrow, alright? And tonight,” he nodded to them, before looking at Brown and nodding to him. And after a quick ‘goodbye’ they had left.
------------------------
Louis smiled at her, laughing at the tactic with the squid but nodded as she replied to his question.

“Alright. And don’t worry about it, I think you’d do the same for me,” he grinned, then proceeded to get up himself, slipping his shirt back on and stuffing his wand in the pocket his swimshorts had. “And yes, I think we should,” he nodded thoughtfully, “So, shall we go off, then?” he then grinned.

“Race you!” he then proceeded to run to the doors. He knew that he wouldn’t beat her, but hey, he could try, right?
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 pm

"This damn itchiness!" Aniya screamed as they walked to Hogsmeade, she for the first time wearing jeans she had borrowed from Alexius. "I need to buy some tights, seriously. Jeans don't fit me at all. UGH! Itch!"

"Maybe if you don't complain about it so much, it won't itch that bad." Ted said, looking more alive than ever aside for a few scratches to his face.

"Well sorry, I have squid venom running through my veins."

"Hagrid told you not to put a finger in there, you went ahead and put your whole body in the lake, something was bound to happen." Fred commented.

Aniya grunted.
"It was all Teddy's idea, not our fault he had something else to do."

"Well it's not nice to blame Ted, Aniya, wasn't his fault you went in." Vincent said sternly.

She turned around to look at everyone.
"You're right, it's just that I haven't been able to sleep with this mad itchiness."

"Did you think about going to Pomfrey?" Fred chimed.

"Louis suggested it, but I figure it isn't something to bother her with, ya know? Now important enough."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 am

Louis laughs, “I still say you should. She can get rid of the itchiness just like that,” he then proceeds to snap his fingers, laughing still.

“And yep! That’s your own fault,” he grins sheepishly, “I, however, was totally not involved in any manner or form.”

“Sure…” Alexius rolled her eyes at Louis, smiling lightly. She, too, looked much better from the day before. Clad in a pair of baggy white jeans and her favorite converse, with a black and white striped shirt on, short sleeved on her left, and on her right was a sleeve that went down below her hand, covering it entirely, except for her thumb, which was hooked in her jeans pocket.

She was, however, silenter. Which was odd, but with the awful taste in her throat left over from the day before, it was only natural. Besides, she was far too stubborn to eat anything that morning, having not been hunger, so it’s only revenge from the food, she told her self.

“Shut up, Alex,” Louis stuck his tongue out at her, and she did the same, “You chose not to join into the fun, either!”

“Hey! I have a very logical excuse that I’m not willing to share with any of you guys here! So shuddap!”

“Yeah, probably taking a nice nap,” he stuck his tongue out at her.

“….Shut up,” she then proceeded to laugh and speed up to where she was walking inbetween Teddy and Fred. “He’s a poopy face, guys. A meany poopy face!” she pouted to them. “Off with his head!”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

“Off indeed!” Aniya laughed holding her wand up high. “Those who do not obey the royal court shall have capitol punishment! DEATH!” She said dramatically. “Although...” She lowered her wand. “If you gave me a nice foot massage all your sins shall be forgiven.” She grinned.

“Nice, Aniya.” Ted rolled his eyes. “If getting off were that easy the world would be filled with criminals.”

“It is.” Aniya rolled her eyes playfully.

“Imagine if more got out, though.”

“Those who are willing to massage feet can't be that bad.” Aniya replied with a slight giggle.

“Specially yours, eh, Miss Aniya?” Vince joked.

“Har, har, har. Very funny, Mr. Crabbe.” Aniya stuck her tongue out. “Anyways, what are we gonna do first? Can't eat candy, I'll lose my figure.” She said moving her hips is a 'va-va-voom' way.

“A few candy bars aren't going to make you get fat.” Fred said, a bit annoyed. “Woman should learn to love themselves, honestly. My mother isn't a size 0 but my father loves her just the same, and I frankly like girls with curves.”

“My father wouldn't approve of me losing my figure, though.”

“What is it with you and your father?”

Aniya just looked at Fred without saying a word and turned around with arms crossed across her chest, her head down so her hair would cover her face as they walked.

“What did I say?” Fred asked the others in a whisper.

“Everything.” Aniya replied with a broken voice before running away.

Fred frowned and his brow furrowed.
“Someone should go after her.”

Ted nudged Louis.
“I think you should go, score bonus points with her.” He winked, already knowing how much Lulu fancied Aniya. “And just in case Aniya is as mental as Alex,” he gave her a look to let her know he was just kidding, “I'll send Alexius to rescue you if you take too long.”
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Alexius giggled lightly at Aniya as she spoke of criminals getting off if they rubbed her feet, which was quite an amusing factor. Well, it was to the blonde, anyways.

Alexius stayed silent as she observed the scene, her attention then turning towards Fred when he spoke after Aniya said she couldn’t have candy, “Sometimes a girl’s weight may not mean much to others, but it means the world to the girl,” she nodded, “I mean, I climb and run around too much that I care more about breaking a bone then gaining a pound,” she laughed lightly, “But some girls, you have to keep in mind at we think differently than you lot. Not all of us have the luck to be comfortable with how we look, I’m not even comfortable with my appearance at times…” she trailed off, but said nothing more as she continued to observe the scene.

“That’s probably the deepest thing I’ve ever heard you say, Alex,” Louis said to the girl, laughing slightly, and only laughed even more when the blonde stuck her tongue out at him. Though, their attention was immediately brought to Aniya when she murmured ‘everything’ and ran off. Louis, not needing to be told twice, quickly dashed off after the girl.

Alexius sighed as she watched Aniya ran off, reminded suddenly of the time not even a week ago when she did, except this time, Louis was chasing after Aniya, not the latter after Alex, but all was well. Alexius knew that Aniya was upset at the moment, but the girl knew that she would be okay, and so she just turned her head and continued walking along the pathway.

Louis, however, was not reassured of this as he kept on running. After a few moments, he stopped and looked around, trying to figure out where the girl would go; after a few moments, he guessed one way and ran, eventually landing off at the empty Quidditch pitch, and entering the pitch, he spotted the girl he was looking for and ran towards her, stopping behind her, “Are you okay, Aniya?” he asked softly, placing his hand on her shoulder, “What’s wrong?”
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Aniya quickly walked away and tried to wipe away her tears though more kept coming, it was useless. She gave up and ran over to Louis and hugged him tightly as she sobbed. Luckily this time she did have a reason to cry for, this wasn't a second effect of the cheer potion.

“Everything for the past 11 years has been wrong, Louis!” She cried. “There's a reason why I can't gain weight, there's a reason why I have to dress in short skirts, there's a reason for the way I act and there's a reason why I have so many healing cuts and bruises in my body.”

She tried to catch her breath.

“Didn't you notice them when we swam? Didn't you notice a tombstone in front of me when Fred set off the fireworks? Didn't you notice the way my father looked at me when my parents came to visit?” Aniya took a few steps back and set her gray-blue eyes onto his green ones and looked at him for a few seconds. “It's all because of him!” She shouted to the sky. “My father! The one who controls me, the one who sets fear into me, the one person I must respect or else I'll be... tortured!” she sat down on one of the benches and buried her face into her hands and sobbed, she then looked at Louis. “He raped me, Louis! My own father fucking raped me!” She looked up at the sky as she sobbed. “And you know what else? He used to be a Death Eater, imagine that! Do you know how cruel his punishments are? No, you don't, your parents belonged to The Order and Dumbledore's Army, I wouldn't expect you to know...”

She got up and paced for a few seconds, pulling down on her skirt and rubbing her arms.
“I shouldn't have told you that, I really shouldn't have.” She sniffled. “Please don't tell anybody, please?” She hugged Louis with one last sob. “I don't want to hurt again.”
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Louis wore a shocked expression when Aniya basically just spilled her deepest, darkest secret to him. A deep, dark secret that made his inner sides burn with rage. Her own father? How could someone do that to Aniya? The prettiest girl in the world? At least, to him, she was.

He closed his eyes, trying to gather his thoughts, to think of how to respond to him. He only embraced her tightly, “I promise….” He whispered to her, slowly, “I promise I won’t tell….but…..you realize you can get him in arrested for that, right?” he looked at her, pulling away from the hug, “There’s so many things you can do…” he trailed off, “And…remember, you’re in Hogwarts, now. You can dress however you want on the weekeneds. He’s not here to reinforce his punishment. And even if he was…..I don’t think Harry would stand for that,”

He hugged her tightly again, letting silence embrace them further. He wasn’t going to force her to talk, as she just did most of the talking to last for a year. Most of all, though, he didn’t know what to say, he wished so badly that it would be okay, but he knew that unless she was willing to get him arrested and tell others about it, it wouldn’t be until he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:07 am

"He has people keeping an eye out on me, and for some reason I think Professor Sinclair is one of them." Aniya wiped her tears and smiled at Louis. "But than you, I needed to tell somebody or else I'd explode, and I'm glad I told you." She took a few steps away and frowned. "My tears stained your shirt." I sighed. "There's a spell for it, but I don't quite remember it."

Aniya shrugged.
"Oh well, now there's proof of comforting!" She laughed and punched Louis' arm playfully. "Let's head back, eh? The others must be worried about us." She laced her arm with his and they walked back to the grounds.

"You alright, Annie?" Fred asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, I'm fine... I just needed somebody is all." She looked at Lexi and hugged her before looking at them all. "Well, c'mon then! Let's get some candy!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 am

“Ah…I’m sorry…” Louis murmured, his teeth clenching. Suddenly, that Sinclair teacher seemed a little bit more suspicious to him. Note: don’t trust that teacher. Never.

“It doesn’t matter, “ he nodded to his shirt, “And I’m glad you told me too- we’ll get you out of this somehow, don’t worry.” He placed a hand on her shoulder, and then nodded when she spoke, them then pacing back to the others in the group, arm in arm.

Alexius smiled worriedly at her friend once Aniya and Louis made it back, hugging her back tightly and then laughing lightly at the group, noticing Louis’s slightly dismayed composure, but saying nothing on it, “Yes! Candy! Sweet sweet LORD O’ candy!” she nodded, jumping up and down, before staring down Fred and Teddy, “…Tedilus!” she exclaimed suddenly, grinning widely, before jumping on Teddy’s back.

“Now, Fredwinskey,” she started, looking at said Fred, “You, buy me a lollipop, do so, and…I don’t know, I’ll give you a hug or something, but I’m broke,” she laughed lightly, smiling innocently. “Me on surgar, imagine.” She then turned her face and looked forward, “On second thought, don’t imagine that. I think it’d take quite the complex imagination to picture such things…”

“….Complex indeed, Alex,” Louis spoke, nodding to the girl. A light smile on his lips. He was still rather tense from what Aniya told him, but he decided, for the girls sake, to leave it off and let it be, as so he doesn’t spoil any trust, or get Aniya down again. “Sometimes you worry me,” he laughed slightly, rolling his eyes at the girl as they went on their way to Hogsmeade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)   Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Written in Stone (Closed to xRainbow-Injectionsx, Harry Potter next gen)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9