Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:21 am

"I've gotten lucky then, haven't I?" Cormac smiled before copying from Mari's paper, just in time too since Lockhart picked the papers up rather quickly, Cormac thought it was to boast more about himself but he was surprised that the time of the class was over. "That was quick." He said looking at his pocket watch. "We should sit together more often, time flies!" He laughed before standing up. He walked out of the classroom and waited for Mari there, noticing George wasn't to be found and he had promised to come back for her. "Stone, it seems your friend isn't here. Mind walking with me to class?"

----------------------------------
Apologies were rare for Marcus, I was quite suprised at his apology and his offerings, and he did have a point in being on the same Quidditch team. I couldn't help but smile at him, I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed.
"Marcus, you're my best Slythie friend, you know I'll always be able to forgive you one way or another. I'm never mad at you for that long no matter how dumb you may act sometimes..." I whispered. "But I would like some candies." I smiled and gave him a small laugh. "And teamwork is very important, a team is only as strong as it's weakest link after all, though getting along with Draco could be potentially problematic."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:33 am

"Yes, you're very lucky," I grinned in response; slightly shocked when Lockhart gathered the papers so quickly, but grinned again when he announced that class was over, nodded in agreement with Cormac, "From now on, save me a seat. The sooner I get out of Lockhart's class, the more convenient it'll be," I laughed, standing up as well, gathering the broom off the floor and walking to the hallway with the boy; my face falling slightly at the lack of the Weasley; letting out a small sigh but shrugging, "They probably got held up for being late, the twins. It's fine, you know how Snape is," I then nodded to him, "So, sure," I spoke, "As long as we can stop by my Common Room first, though, so I can rid myself of the burden of carrying this around," I nodded to the broom, grinning innocently.

-----------------------------------

Marcus's face lit up drastically when she rested her head on his shoulder- noticing the stare of Fred Weasley on them, and the tense, irritated composure he has; to which Marcus just grinned cockily- which increased at the deathly glare the ginger sent to him, "I'm glad you forgive me, then," he spoke, then let out a small laugh, "Well, I'll be sure to buy you as many candies as I can saturday, then," he whispered to her, nodding thoughtfully at her statement about Draco, "We'll work something out. After all, we're Slytherins, we're family."

"Class dismissed!" Snape suddenly bellowed; much to the relief of near everyone there, "Also; Mister Weasley," he added on- sending the class into silence again, "When you see your brother, be sure to give him this," he finished, handing Fred a note before turning to his desk, "Once again, Class dismissed. Be sure to study for the test tomorrow."

Fred blinked, taking the note with slight confusion; wondering why his brother never came into class. He'd ask later on, though.
With a grin, he stood up, immediately striding over to Alexandria and Marcus, his eyes narrowing to the boy, "Quite a shiner you got there, ay, Flint?" he spoke, nodding to Marcus.

"Watch it, Weasley," Marcus spoke, trying his best to keep calm, for the sake of Alexandria, and not wanting to ruin his apologize from earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:17 am

"Of course we can." Cormac smiled at Maria. "I'll carry it for you, seeing as you don't seem to be too fond of it." He said taking the broom as they began to walk to the Ravenclaw tower. It was a bit far from Herbology but he didn't mind, at least not if it made Mari happy the way he wanted. For three years the boy had taken a like to the girl, but it wasn't until the end of last year that he actually had the guts to talk to her, he was hoping this year would be different and that before the year was out he would be able to go out with her, at least once.

They reached Ravenclaw's wing and waited for Mari to solve the riddle. He handed her the broom and waited for her, patiently, so they could go to Herbology.

-----------------------------------
"Be nice, you two." I said to them before hugging Marcus. "You be extra nice, and I hope you don't forget to bring lots of Galleons." I laughed before letting him go and I turned to Fred. "Let's see if we can get into the great beyond." I immitated Trelawney causing him to laugh. We both got out of the classroom together. "Ugh, can we leave these behind?" I said lifting my broom, to my surprise a cute Alice clinged to the straw. "There you are!" I laughed. "You need to stop sneaking off!" I then turned to Fred and looked around before looking at him again. "I wonder what happened to George, I'm a bit preocupied."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:30 am

"....You're brilliant," I spoke flatly to him, my eyes wide, and a wide grin crossing my features as he took the broom from me, happy that I no longer had to carry it as they went on our way to the Ravenclaw wing. Once we made it, I let out a laugh at the riddle the Eagle gave me this time; "What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?"

"Easy. A towel," I spoke without even thinking on it, grinning as the common room door opened and I quickly ran in; putting the broom up in my room and walking out- but not before grabbing my Herbology book.

Once I made it out of the common room, the door shut again, and I smiled to Cormac, "I hope I didn't take that long," I spoke, laughing sheepishly as I tucked the book under my arm, "Anyways, shall we?" I added on; grinning as I took stride beside him; excited for the next class. "I can't wait for today's lesson... Apparently we're having partners assigned today," I mused thoughtfully, "Whom do you think yours will be?"

------------------------------

"Fine. For you," Fred smirked, still glaring slightly at Marcus, who hugged Alexandria back tightly, smiling slightly, ignoring Fred.

"Fine, fine. I'll be sure to bring dozens," he laughed lightly, before gathering his stuff and nodding to Alexandria; heading on the way to his first extra-circular class of the day.

Fred let a laugh as Alex joked, obviously more relaxed since Marcus left, but nodded, walking beside her out of the classroom, and laughed again, "If only. But I don't think that many people would take lightly to leaving a Nimbus 2001 rather just standing there, you know," he grinned, shaking his head, "The gryffindor tower is on the way up to Divination, we can just leave them there."

Laughing lightly at the discovery of Alice, he smiled, shaking his head; then blinked thoughtfully, nodding, "I know. I'm a bit worried, too," he murmured, "He may be setting up a prank of some sort. But he's usually in class, unless something comes up," he added on, "He may be in the next class already, though. Should we check, just in case?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 am

"It would be nice to be paired up with you." McLaggen smiled at Mari. "Time flies when you're in good company. I like Herbology but it isn't exactly my favorite class, you know? I'm better at Potions to be quite honest, even though Snape is a booger." He laughed at his own sillyness.

George turned the corner and saw them walking together, he gave a blush of frustration. He didn't like Cormac, not one bit. He went over to Mari and sighed.
"Hey Evelyn." He said sweetly to the girl, for the first time using her middle name. "I'm sorry I couldn't meet you outside the classroom, Filch kept me as his slave for an hour after catching me late to Potions, and I'm pretty sure I'll hear something from Snape too."

Cormac couldn't help but be frustrated too, he looked so attatched to Maria it made him quite jealous.
"It's alright, I kept her company." He pointed out.

"Yeah, thanks." George said with a bit of an attitude, he supposed he would blame it on his detention. He looked at Maria. "But I'm here now, to protect my partner in crime!"

-------------------------------
Alice climbed up my clothes, she proceeded to lick my face and purr as she rested her hair on my shoulder. I held her so she could relax her muscles.
"Yeah, I suppose we can go check after we leave our Quidditch stuff in the common room." I smiled at him, the sudden urge to kiss him filled me but I contained myself. I didn't want to make things awkward in case he didn't feel the same way, I'd end up looking like a pathetic dork and it would all go to hell in one second. So I just walked with him to the Gryffindor common room, wondering if he would hold my hand seeing as I put Alice on the floor so I could have a free hand. Alice didn't like that though, gave me a rather rude meow.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:07 am

"Well, I've been told I'm quite amazing," I joked, grinning in a fake-cocky-ish manner, laughing lightly, "That would be nice, I have to admit. I'm not that well... Liked by the class we have this year, so it'd be nice to be partnered with someone who doesn't think that I'm trash," I gave off a weak smile and a laugh; my expression brightening when George suddenly appeared; allowing a grin on my lips as he used my middle name. He didn't use it often, but I loved it when he did... It just... Fit, I suppose.

"It's quite alright. I was in good hands, I suppose," I laughed lightly, smiling up at the taller boy as he took stride beside me, "I'm glad you're alright, though. I was worried Snape kept you guys after class, which wouldn't of been good, you know," I smiled again, letting out a small smile when Cormac spoke, nodding.

"Yeah, I wasn't lonely, at least, I didn't have to deal with the dangers of being alone, I suppose," I shrugged, raising an eyebrow at the attitude in his voice, figuring I'd question him later, before letting out a small laugh, "Oh what? You promoted me again? I thought I was your sidekick?" I questioned, using emphasis on sidekick, "I see how it is. You're just trying to butter me up so I'll come up with more master-plan ideas so you can take all the credit and call me your sidekick again! Isn't that it?" I joked, laughing.

-----------------------------

"Alright," Fred laughed, smiling at Alice and her adorable ways; his hand in a slight fist on his side before Alex put Alice on the ground, letting a small laugh out at the meow Alice sent their way; his stride closer to Alexandria's as he slipped his hand in her again; his cheeks turning pink from unknown nervousness, them staying in silence until they made it to the Gryffindor common room- at which he spoke the password, took the broom from Alexandria and went inside- leaving the two brooms in the common room, as he knew that there was no one in his house that would take them, and left; taking stride back in with Alexandria and slipping his hand in hers again.

"I have a question," he started after a few minutes, laughing lightly at the kitten that kept trying to stop their stride to be petted by rubbing against their legs until he finally picked Alice up; cradling her with his now free arm, "Your cat is adorable, you realize this?" he spoke, then shook his head, "That's not the question though," he added on, his smile fading slightly, "What were you and Marcus talking about, by the way? You seemed kinda... I don't know... Affectionate."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:28 am

"I never meant t--"

"Maria, we're late for class." Cormac interrupted. "You know it irks professor Sprout when students get there late, and she doesn't repeat what she's already said."

George blinked at the bugger and then looked at Maria.
"McLaggen is right, you have to get to class miss." He tangled his arm with hers, leaving McLaggen behind. "Thanks Cormac!" He waved as he walked. "Anyways, as I said I never meant to demote you, you know you're my favorite Ravenclaw in the history of Ravenclaws, and you're my favorite friend you are!" He gave Mari a cute smile. "Sorry I couldn't save you from Cormac though, I bet he had your gears grinding, huh?"

------------------------------------
I was so incredibly happy Fred took hold of my hand I almost squealed, but again I contained myself with a slight blush as we walked. It didn't matter if we didn't speak, just having him there was enough to keep me cheery. We reached Gryffindor tower and he took my broom and his into the common room, when he came back he slipped his hand into mine again, I bit my lower lip as we walked.
"Yes I realize I have an amazingly cute cat, thank you." I smiled at him and then blushed at the real question, I wasn't expecting him to ask, blushing aside I managed to remain normal. "He was apologizing, very rare for him, so I thought it was sweet. He wasn't being his usual booger self, which was suprising and he offered to buy me loads of sweets." I laughed. "It'll get me fat but I don't care, I love sweets." I gave cuddled with him with my free arm for a few seconds. "He asked me if I wanted to ditch Hogsmeade and stay with him in the common room, I declined. It's Mari's first trip and I wanted it to spend it with you guys."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 am

I laughed when Cormac cut George off; sticking my tongue out at the older boy and nodding as Cormac spoke, "Good point. And if I'm late for another class..." I let out a small laugh, smiling; then blinking from shock George suddenly quickened his pace- making me wave to Cormac, mouthing a 'see you in class' before letting out another laugh, "Picking favorites now, ay?" I questioned, then offered a wee smile, "Don't worry, You're my favorite too," I responded, blushing when he gave off his adorable smile, unable to conceal it, "It's fine," I smiled, nodding thoughtfully, "He wasn't that bad... Actually, he was being really sweet... In a cocky sort of way," I laughed again, shrugging, "Actually, as queer as it sounds, he was actually good company, though, not near as good as you, of course" I joked, laughing.

----------------------------------------

Fred nodded thoughtfully as Andri spoke, listening, "Well, I'm glad he apologized to you. He needed to," he smiled, "But I still don't like him," he then let out a small laugh at the part about the sugary treats, "Yep. I know how much you love your candies," he joked, ruffling her hair with his free hand and letting out a small laugh.

"I'm glad you declined," he spoke, smiling, "And that's exactly why. Besides, you and Marcus alone, while everyone but the second and first years are at Hogsmeade... I don't feel comfortable with this," he added on as an afterthought, as if he didn't realize he said it out loud, "That, and I wouldn't be able to treat my two best girls to Butterbear either, now would I?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 am

George rolled his eyes without Mari seeing, he didn't know why but he felt quite defensive towards Maria right now. It was weird, probably because Cormac was such an ass to everyone, hearing he was being sweet to Mari kind of irked him, something shady was going on and he didn't like it one bit.
"Even tigers look cute before they attack." He reminded her as they reached the green houses in which Herbology class took place. "Well I have to leave you here, I need to get to Divination before Filch catches me again." He ruffled Maria's hair before mounting his broom and flying off.

A few minutes later Cormac appeared, greatful to see that Mari hadn't been paired up with anyone.
"Ah, McLaggen, pair up with Stone. Five points from Gryffindor for being so late." Sprout said and kept giving the class while he got situated.

"That was rude of George..." He whispered to Mari.

-------------------------
"You wouldn't be comfortable with it?" I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he sounded saying that. "And butterbeer sure would hit the spot right now, I need something sweet and warm, tryouts were amazing and I wanted to celebrate with one. But oh well..."

Out of nowhere George rushed through on his broom, leaving me a bit confused.
"There he is." I laughed. "At least we know he's alright."

We reached the Divination classroom, glad to see George was sitting in the classroom, me and Fred sat at the table with him.
"What the heck happened to you?" I said, not letting go of Fred's hand yet, I wanted him to do it.

"Filch gave me detention." He said with a sigh. "Snape say anything?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 am

I smiled at his analogy, letting out a sigh, "I'll be wary, for you. But I honestly think that he was just being sweet," I spoke; shaking my head, nodding as he spoke of getting to Devination, waving him off and smiling as he ruffled my hair; walking into the building; noting that everyone else was already paired but, guess what, me and Cormac- who arrived moments later; causing a wee smile to cross my lips, grinning as we were paired together, as predicted.

"I know," I whispered back, my face falling as he mentioned George, "I'm not sure why he was being like that. I think he might be worried; as it's not often people are actually nice to me... You know, without having something up their sleeve," I shrugged, opening my book to the chapter we were on in class, "I'm going to ask him about it later on, when I have more time to get an answer out of him."

Giving off a shrug, I let out a sigh, "On the bright side, we're paired together, at least. I don't get some jerkface as a partner," I laughed again.

-----------------------------

Fred's face turned pink at Andri; proving that he was completely unaware that he had spoken out loud, but nodded slowly, figuring that he couldn't take it back anyways, "Yes. Yes I'd be uncomfortable with that," he smiled slightly at her, nodding, "If only we could go to Hogsmeade whenever," Fred gave off a dramatic sigh, "Well! We'll just have to make saturday special, then!" he grinned, then became suddenly shocked when George flew past- a laugh erupting from his mouth as he realized whom it was exactly, "Yep! At least we know."

He smiled when they made it to the classroom, laughing at his brothers slightly disheveled appearance, shaking his head and listening as he spoke of Filch, then remembered the note, "Oh yeah! Here! Snape told me to give you this," he spoke, handing it over, blinking, "You seem rather irritated with something. What's on your mind, Georgey?" he questioned, "And don't lie. You know I can see through your lies," he smirked; then sighed, reluctantly- RELUCTANTLY moving his hand out of Andri's.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Classes and days went by painfully slow, so much I wished I could stick my quill in my hand and be sent to the Hospital wing every day. But without harming myself we made it to the weekend. I was quite excited for this, specially to see Mari's face of wonder. Hogsmeade really was one of the best places to be in, it was a whole different scenery from Hogwart's halls and that alone made me itch for the damn weekends to get here.

I dressed up in my cutest outfit possible, though I was sure other people would look at me like I was a bloody freak. Eyeball print skirt was the oddest thing I had on and I loved it. I had changed my hair to an aqua color, going for a change from the usual pink and purple. I put on my red lipstick and did my eyes. I was so excited, specially for the sweets Marcus had promised.

Once I was done with everything I grabbed my purse and put everything I needed in it, then I prodeeded to put a small coat on Alice since she was bound to follow me and it was snowing. I didn't want the poor thing to get sick.

I raced over to the Great Hall, pretty sure the guys and Mari would be there already, so I could eat and hurry to Hogsmeade.

The Great Hall was filled with enthused chatter and the faces of disappointment of the first and second years who wouldn't be able to go. I immediately went to the Gryffindor table and hugged my favorite ginger, Freddy of course, and sat down next to him.

"Oh look, Jolie, Mari got all pretty!" George said admiring Mari's clothing options for today. "Really love that skirt, ya know." He winked. "And you, why no pink hair?"

"Time for a small change, at least for today." I smiled.

Out of nowhere Cormac appeared.
"Hope to see you at Hogsmeade!" He said to her and waved as he went over to sit with his friends.

"What is up with you and Cormac, Mari?" I asked, it was odd to see them speaking. "For two years you guys don't talk and all of a sudden it's like he's become one of your best friends."

George seemed irritated at me for pointing that out.
"I've been wondering too."

"I think it's rather obnvious, isn't it?" Hermione said as she served herself some oatmeal. "The guy is obviously interested in Mari."

"No, he couldn't be. Mari's too sensitive." Ron joked with his mouth full, Hermione wished she had a book in her hands right now.

"That's rude, Ronald." She said with clear frustration.

Yup, they'd end up together some day, still sure of it.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 pm

"You know, if we didn't know better, one would think you're Slytherin with how green you are today," Fred laughed at me; looking at my outfit as I made it to the table, but I only laughed, taking a seat beside George.

"Psh. Then they'd see my shirt," I spoke, grinning, nodding to the black shirt printed with names of different american cities, "And be all like, no way in hell."

"Good point," Fred laughed; shaking his head; leaning forward slightly, "Are you excited for today?"

Today... Today... Today was saturday. The first saturday of Hogwarts, or I should say, the first Hogsmeade trip. My first hogsmeade trip. Excited... That's a rather bit of an understatement, more like.... Having to refrain from shaking excited, all of that. I opened my mouth to respond to the boy- but only made out a laugh as Andri came in, giving Fredward a hug, which he happily returned.

"Oh look, Jolie, Mari got all pretty!"

I admit it, I blushed again. However, due to the hat on my head, I was unable to keep from hiding it. Damn. "Thank you," I laughed at George's comment about my skirt, smiling, then listening as George questioned Andri about her lack of pink hair; a small smile on my lips.

"Well, I think it's beautiful," Fred spoke, obviously wanting her attention, but trying to be cool and complimentive about it.

"Hope to see you at Hogsmeade!"

I blinked, looking to the sound of the voice; smiling slightly at the sight of Cormac, nodding and waving as well, "You too!"

I blinked, turning back to the group as they spoke, listening intently to them.

"Yeah, agreed," Fred spoke after George, "Especially after how much of an arse he is," he murmured.

I couldn't help but laugh, though, after Hermione spoke, shaking my head, then laughing again as Ron spoke, sticking my tongue out him, "Oh, but Ronald, with girls it's understandable. You have no excuse, however," I grinned, "Tell me, are you hiding something from us? Because, you know, it's not fun staying in the closet. You can come out to us, you know," I joked, smirking at the boy, letting out a laugh at the reddness of embarrassment that crossed his features.

"Anyways," I started, laughing as Ron merely shoved food in his mouth, "It's nothing like that, I'm sure. We had to sit next to each other tuesday, and he's actually far sweeter than you guys give him credit for."

"I duhfb uasdf"

"Ron! Gross!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Shut up, Hermione," Ron glared, clearing his throat, "Anyways. I said, I doubt that. He's nothing but a right foul git from what we've seen."

"Not from what I've seen," I shook my head, sighing, "But I assure you, he probably far from likes me. It's nice to have sane company during classes," I explained, "And as everyone else.... Well, It's just good company is all, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:31 pm

"Thank you Fredward!" I said to him, blushing of course to the compliment about my hair, I rested my head on his shoulder for a few seconds, just to cuddle a bit with him before sitting up straight and eating my favorite breakfast. Waffles with whipped cream and strawberries, any man who could make me waffles would go right to the top of my list. Waffles are awesome.

Alice jumped to her best ability seeing as she had a coat on, on to Fred's lap which she seemed to like more than mine lately. I was starting to get jealous of my own cat! Well... no but she definitely got easier attention from Fred than I did. She meowed at him so he could give her some kitty love as she napped.

"I'm not in Gryffindor, but from the way I've seen him treat other peopel he seems to be nicer to you." I said, again George got a bit annoyed at me.

"Well, he better watch what he's doing." He said defensively. "If he hurts Mari, I ain't holding back."

"Oooooh, Georgey got all tough!" I said with a laugh. "Sexeh!"

George rolled his eyes and couldn't help but laugh at me.
"Why thank you, ma'am!"

"But of course Fred is cuter, he is on my side after all." I stuck my tongue out at him before hugging Fred's arm. The boy was comfortable I had to say. I looked at my watch and smiled. "10 minutes until Hogsmeade!"

"Brilliant! I can't wait to go to Zonkos!" George said, with a much happier tone now than previously. "We need to get supplies." He said to Mari in a whisper.

"Conspiracy!" I shouted, startling him. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:52 pm

"You're very welcome," Fred grinned, chuckling at the girl and laughed again when Alice struggled to jump on his lap- but succeeded before he could help the kitten up, "Your cat is significantly adorable today," he spoke, noting the little coat on her as he rubbed his thumb against her head; grinning at the purr that came about loudly.

"Okay, maybe I'm a special case, then," I let out a small laugh, "I'm being wary, for the sake of you guys. But I honestly don't think that he's that bad. Cocky, yes, but..." I shook my head and shrugged, a bright blush appearing on my face when George decided to be all defensive- letting a small laugh escape my lips as Andri commented on his 'sexiness', I had to admit.... Actually, no. My face is heating up even more.

"Well, thank you, George," I let out a small laugh, leaning my head on his shoulder, "I'm sure I'll be fine, but if he starts to be a jerk, I'll let you know, I swear," I grinned, laughing again.

"Me too! Gotta protect my sister, I do," Fred let out a small laugh, causing me to laugh as well; happy when the topic was changed; but I noted the bright blush that still remained on Fred's cheeks when Andri called him cute, which sent a smile to my lips.

"I can't wait, either!" I grinned, letting out a small laugh as George whispered in my ear, "Yes; we just have to break away from them at some point," I whispered back- unable to keep from laughing, AGAIN, when Andri accused us of conspiring.

"I don't think we should leave them alone today, Alex!" Fred exclaimed, laughing, "For all we know, they might have some evil scheme up their heads and kill us!" he added on.

"Oh, who's paranoid about dying NOW?" I smirked.

"Still you," Ron and Harry spoke up, making me stick my tongue out at the two.

"Shut it, brats," I laughed, shaking my head as I finally stuffed some food unto my plate. Not much, as I don't think I could eat much with the nervous butterflies in my stomach, but enough so I wouldn't starve.

We continued on in rambles of rambles until the bell chimed, McGonagall announcing that the third years and up were to go outside, so all the third-years forms could be handed in and she could be aware of whom was going and whom wasn't. After that little adventure of searching for my form and being allowed to go, I caught up with the group again, grinning, "So! Shall we, then?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:11 am

"We shall!" George said happily, specially since Cormac was still in the back with the other students waiting to hand in his permission slip. He interlaced his arms with me and Mari and I laced my arm with Fred. We began to skip like dorks together, the four of us, singing the 'We're going to Hogsmeade Village' version of the famous Wizard of Oz song. Sure we got weird stares but we didn't really care. We were incredibly happy after being in the darkness of the castle to get some fresh air.

I wondered if I'd be able to spend some time with Fred alone, or if we'd stay where all the shops and the crowd were along with George and Maria. I wouldn't mind, but I was wondering if there was some way I could see how he felt about me. If all the hand grabbing was him trying to protect me from Marcus and the dark side or if he really felt something for me and liked holding my hands. The confusion sent butterflies to my stomach and I suddenly had the urge to throw up. I contained myself to my best abilities.

We quickly reached Hogsmeade with all the skipping we did, it took me a while to catch my breath once we stopped but I managed to control myself.
"So, what do you think?" I asked Mari with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:39 am

I let out a laugh as we started skipping together, grinning at the dorkiness of our group, but singing along nonetheless, excited as hell; sticking my tongue out at the few who chose to stare; but this only caused more stares; which caused my laughter to increase, and increase, and increase.... You know, the like.

It wasn't long until we reached the village at our pace- and once we stopped in front of it, my eyes were wide in awe at the village, the long, slender buildings and towers, the shops, the streets busy of teenagers bursting to and fro' stores, the snow covering the scenery only added on, especially with the snow that was steadily falling from the sky.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's... Bloody well amazing," I murmured, allowing a small smile to cross my lips, "Reminds me a wee bit of Swords, it does," I spoke, grinning, shaking myself out of my awestruck composure and turning to George, my hands going to my hips, "Okay, Captain! Where to first?" I questioned.

"Oh, we're captains, are we?" Fred smirked, his hand slipping, once again, into Andri's, since they were in the village, as if not to lose the girl in the oncoming crowd that was already there, and that was just coming up.

"I wasn't talking to you guys," I stuck my tongue out at the two, laughing, "I was talking to my partner in crime, I was!" I spoke, nodding to George, "Besides, I don't want you guys spying on us. God. What are you? Conspirators?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:54 am

"I believe the conspirators are you two, and you're trying to confuse us by telling us we're the conspirators. Well it isn't going to work! Right, Fred?" I said, smiling and blushing like a dork while he held my hand. I loved it I did, couldn't get enough of holding his hand, the bad side of it was that I just wanted to hug him tightly and I didn't want to make things awkward. This was hard.

"Ha!" George said, still keeping his arm tangled with Mari's. "I think you're the one trying to confuse us, and I can guarantee that it definitely will not work. We're smarter than you two, Jolie, well... at least I know Mari is." He said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes, he did have a point. Maria was a Ravenclaw after all.

George looked at Mari and smiled at her.
"Well, our first stop is Zonko's of course!" He said all giddy like. "You'll love it, prank items galore!" They then sped off, Mari being dragged away from us with him.

I couldn't help but laugh at him.
"Your brother is a dork." I said turning to Fred, ending up a bit closer than I had planned. but I didn't step back this time, I was wondering if he would do it. "So what shall we do now?" I blushed.

-------------------------------------------------------------
George was in an excited hurry to get to Zonko's and show Mari everything she was missing, after that he would take her to Honeydukes and show her all the candy exclusive to the store. He would make sure her first weekend was memorable.

They finally reached Zonko's Joke Shop and he opened the door for the girl.
"This is Zonko's, the most amazing store in the wizarding world. Well, that is until me and Fred open a joke shop and blow them away. But this is pretty much the mother of all joke shops." He smiled. "I need to stock up on Canary Creams, you can pick something if you'd like. I saved money all summer just to come here."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:32 am

"Right!" Fred nodded, laughing, "You're just trying to confused us! That's all!" Fred smirked, "Well, it's not working!" I let out a small laugh at the Weasley, blushing when George tangled his arm with mine, but nodded as George spoke, letting out another laugh as he finished.

"...You probably have a point there," Fred murmured, making me grin.

"Told you! Conspirators, you are! And if you guys can admit my smarts, then I must be correct!"

"Oh shut it, you," Fred spoke, "You're the younger sibling here! You aren't supposed to know more than us!"

"Get your butt over it," I grinned; laughing, then nodded to George when he spoke of Zonko's, my grin widening- but I gasped when he suddenly started running along, trying to keep up pace with the taller boy.

"Yes, but your best friend is a dork, as well," Fred laughed, but turned a bright red when Alexandria turned around, closer than he was used to her being, but he didn't move; he merely let off a small smile, humming in thought, "Hm... We could go to Honeydukes... Three Broomsticks... Shrieking Shack... What do you think?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"Hm..." he murmured thoughtfully, still having not moved from their close position, "How about... The Shrieking Shack!" he grinned happily; gripping her hand once more and starting on their way to their destination; wanting to be alone with the girl, for whatever unknown reason. That, and if she got scared, he wanted to be that big badarse who makes her feel protected.

Yeah, those are his thoughts.

--------------------

"Why... Are you... Running so... Fast?!" I exclaimed in between laughter, trying to keep my pace up with George's, how I was succeeding, I will never know, but I decided not to question this factor, merely just laughing as we ran along; still wondering how the quick stride to Zonko's suddenly turned into a run, with him still dragging me along.

Must be excited.

Suddenly, though, we stopped, much to my relief, as I gripped my sides and calmed my laughter, shaking my head; once calm, I looked up; grinning as he opened the door for me, walking in; my eyes widening at all of the prank items inside, a grin falling on my lips.

"It's brilliant," I spoke, nodding to the Ginger, and nodding again when he spoke of what he needed to get, "Alright. You get that then..." I murmured, my eyes skimming over each and every shelf, wandering off as I looked around at the items- ranging from Hiccough Sweets all the way to Dungbombs. George was right; this was heaven for pranksters.

However, my browsing was stopped short by a single item on a shelf near the back.

A Marionette; and possibly the prettiest one I've ever seen, with pure white hair, bangs that covered her forehead and was rather teased up in the back with a smooth, black headband separating her bangs from the rest of her hair; she had a face that looked like it would be, as they say, 'Smooth as a baby's skin' if she were a real being, with a short, noodle-stringed white dress that had a bit of a flow to it once it hit below the bust, with white ballerina shoes to match. With a light smile, I gently lifted the puppet up- about ten inches in height, it seemed, including the strings.

"Six Galleons?" I murmured, upon seeing the price, "...Why must things be expensive?" I questioned myself, letting out a small laugh as I placed the puppet back on the shelf as gently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:05 am

There were the damn butterflies, fluttering about making my stomach their home. Alice stopped walking next to me, suspecting perhaps that Fred wanted to be alone, that or she knew what the Shrieking Shack was and was scared out of her fur. She was a smart kitty, she knew how to get back to the castle.

My free hand shook.
"The Shrieking Shack, I heard it's the most haunted building in Britain." I said to make conversation, evident in my tone that I was nervous. Whether it was from being alone with Fred or going there I didn't know. "There were rumors a few years back that a werewolf resided there, but nobody wanted to enter because they were afraid of getting bitten, I wouldn't blame them." I looked back at the safety of Hogsmeade and then in front of me and I saw it. The Shrieking Shack, big and slightly tilted to it's side, it looked terrifying. "You sure you wanna go? Am I going to have to defend myself if you get scared?" I joked.

------------------------------------------------
"That's really pretty." Cormac said entering the store with a few large shopping bags, noticing Maria was looking at a marionette, he went over to her and examined the thing and looked at the price tag. "6 galleons? I was expecting it to be more expensive by the way you put it back, all disappointed looking." He picked it up. "Tell you what, I'll buy it for you in exchange for being able to spend some free time with you?" He smiled at the girl and gave her a cute wink.

It was then George popped up, a bit loss for words at Cormac's offer.
"You trying to buy the girl, McLaggen?" He raised an eyebrow. "You know, if you wanna win her heart that's not the way to do it, mate."

Cormac blushed slightly and scowled.
"That is not my intention, I'm simply trying to do her a favor and get her something she wants since she's such a nice girl and I'd like to be friends with her. That's all." He turned to Mari. "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 am

"That's really pretty."

I jumped slightly at the sudden appearance of Cormac beside me, a blush forming on my cheeks as I looked away from the puppet, a small laugh from my lips at my startledness, looking back at the boy as he started speaking again, "Psh, psh," I defended, blushing, then proceeding to shake my head- about to speak when George popped up, startling me, as Cormac did, making me laugh once again at myself; giving off a dramatic sigh at the attitude in George's voice, but smiled to Cormac after the third year finished speaking, shaking my head,

"Nah. That's okay," I smiled, shrugging, "I'd rather you not waste your money on me," I laughed slightly, "But if you wanted to hang out, you know, you could've just asked. However," I nodded to George, "Im'ma kinda caught up with my lovely partner in crime here; so... How about... Tomorrow!" I clapped my hands together, "I'm happy to hang with you tomorrow for a bit, if you want... Besides, we gotta study for Herbology, don't we?" I nodded thoughtfully, but the smiled at him.

"It's a plan then, isn't it?" I grinned, then looked to George, "Anyways... Did you get what you needed, love?" I asked, grinning, as I usually do, at the thickness of my accent whenever I said 'mate' or 'love.'

---------------------------------

Fred grinned as he walked with Alexandria to the Shrieking Shack, a nervous-ish feeling in his stomach. It was weird, how he felt around her; he wasn't used to it. Especially not to Alexandria. Nope, not used to it at all.

"Psh!" Fred grinned, "Haunted shmaunted. Werewolf marewolf. I'll protect you, I promise," he laughed; stopping in front of the gate to the shack; smiling at the girl, giving off a laugh, "What? Are you scared?" he teased, lacing his fingers with hers, "Come on, I'll protect you. Big ol' Fredward's here to keep you safe!" he exclaimed; taking a step past the gate and walking closer to the house, "Besides, you know I'd never let you get hurt," he grinned, nodding to her, "If it's haunted, or has a werewolf, I'll be all like 'ROAR' and they'll run away screaming for their mothers."

After a few more minutes of walking, Fred stopped, not too far from the house now; turning to look to see if anyone was watching them- when the close was clear, he looked to Andri, tightening his grip on her hand, grinning, "Well? What do you say?" he tilted his head to the side, "Wanna go inside?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 pm

A cocky smile spread across George's face when Mari said she was too busy for Cormac, he stood up proudly, his emotions lifted. He hodded at Mari.
"Yeah, I've got everything, with enough left to buy you this lovely doll." He said taking it from McLaggen with a bit of force. "C'mon, there's still loads of Hogsmeade you need to see becfore we get back to the castle." He said as he went over to the cash register to pay for everything.

Cormac's face was still a bit red, he scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah," he attempted to smile, "tomorrow sounds great, I'll need help from a Ravenclaw for this assignment Sprout gave us and I rather it be you than another random girl, you know?" He gave Mari a quick hug. "I'll buy us some sweets, just for tomorrow, okay?" He said and left, waving back at her before disappearing into the busy street of Hogsmeade.

George was done paying for everything and now that Cormac was gone he felt much more relaxed.
"Alrighty then, here you go." He handed the marionette gently to Mari with a smile. "So, where do you want to go now?"

Right then Marcus stepped in after seeing the blood traitor and the mudblood inside, he decided it was best to ask them then just keep searching for the girl he loved.
"Oi, Stoner- I mean... Stone, have you seen Alexandria?"

George's blood began to boil, if it wasn't for his recent outburst at Cormac and the fact that Flint corrected himself he would have been all over the git.

-----------------------------------------------------
"I don't think you would seem to intimidating to a werewolf, dear." I said with a nervous laugh, trying to be funny as to see if it would calm my nerved but it wasn't working much. i loved watching muggle horror movies with Mari but actually going to a haunted place was way out of my comfort zone. But Fred did say he would protect me, so there was no reason to be scared, right?

The tightning grip on his hand gave me an extra boost of confidence and I nodded.
"Yeah, let's go inside." I smiled at him and began to walk to the door. To my suprise it opened rather easily, now the next step was to see if it had some sort of protective spell. So trying to be brave I stepped in first.

What seemed like the ghost of Dumbledore came fast over to me, getting bigger and bigger as if trying to eat me. I ran as fast as I could to Fred to hug him, accidentally knocking him down to the cold snow. I looked back and saw the thing was gone, I looked at Fred who was now underme and got up.
"I'm sorry." I said helping him off the ground. "Damn thing scared me to death."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm

"You- really don't have to do that- George-" I blinked, reaching my hand out at the boy, who was already at the register, causing me to give out a sigh, letting my hand drop to my side, shaking my head, smiling a wee bit, "God. Stubborn arse boys..." I murmured, then turned to Cormac, smiling at him, returning his hug, "Well, we are class-partners for a reason, ay?" I laughed, then gave another dramatic sigh at his proposal of buying sweets, "Fine, fine. Go ahead," I smiled, waving at him as he left, walking up beside George.

"You really didn't have to do that," I murmured, but smiled, taking the marionette gently; holding her close to me, "But thank you. I'll make it up to you, I swear," I grinned; then blinked at his question, "Hm... Maybe we could walk. A walk sounds nice... Then, we could go to Honeydukes?" I tilted to my head, smiling.

"Oi, Stoner- I mean... Stone, have you seen Alexandria?"

And thus, the smile fell.

Giving off an irritated sigh, I turned to look at Marcus; "Please, Flint. Don't try to act proper on my account," I murmured; but then shook my head, "No. I haven't. Now, with that said; good day, Flint," I finished; gripping George's hand with my free one and walking out the store with George; waiting until we got a good deal away from him and the store before slowing stride, reluctantly slipping my hand out of George's. "Dick."

Letting out sigh; I smiled again and looked up to George, "Thank you again, by the way," I spoke; "You really didn't have to do that. I don't want to burden you," I added on, then sighed, closing my eyes, smiling at the cold breeze of winter in England, before opening my eyes again, "If you don't mind me asking though... Why do you get so... Weird, for lack of a better term, around Cormac?" I questioned, looking up to him, "And don't tell me it's because he's an ass or that you're just looking out for me, because I know you well enough to know that it's not that," I spoke in a stern-ish voice. "But you seem... Jealous, almost, of him."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Psh," Fred smirked, "I doubt that," he added on, letting out a small laugh, grinning when she said she was willing to go inside; but raised an eyebrow when she slipped her hand out of he's to go inside first- only starting to laugh at the sudden fright of Alex when the ghost of Dumbledore appeared, knowing that there might be some sort of enchantment on it, if anything at all; he wasn't scared; but he happily complied when she knocked him to the ground in a hug, hugging her tightly back.

He laughed again, complying when she helped him up, shaking his head, "You are so cute," he murmured, grinning still, but gripped her hand tightly, "Come on. Let's go in... TOGETHER this time," he smiled, walking in; slightly ahead of Alexandria, to make sure nothing would pop out at them. And when nothing did, he proceeded into the hallway, smiling at her, "See? It's fine. That was probably Dumbledore, making an enchantment, in case someone like us came wandering... Which means, who knows what kind of secrets are in here?" he grinned deviously.

"Come on, let's explore," he spoke, lacing his fingers with the girl, knowing she was probably scared, "But don't go charging ahead this time, little Snake. Let the big, brave Lion protect you from other enchantments," he added on, laughing at his fail analogy, but started walking on through the house.

After a few moments of walking; he stopped at a door; grinning, pushing the dusty, slightly rotted wood of the door; which opened just as easily as the first door- leading into a kitchen. "Ohhh... A kitchen... Wonder what kind of mysteries lie in here..." he murmured, walking in cautiously, his hand gripping Alexandria's tightly. "Kinda suspenseful, ay? I feel like we're investigators in one of those horror movies Maria would talk about a lot," he added on, laughing, looking around- his eyes stopping on a dusty, but somehow clean brown box on a counter beside a rusted sink, "Oohhhhhhhhh. What's that?" he grinned, "What do you say we check it?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:15 am

George let out a laugh which was much louder than he had meant, he blushed slightly but shook his head so Maria couldn't notice.
"Me? Jealous of Cormac McLaggen? HA!" He let out another laugh and stopped to look at the 3rd year. "I just don't think he'd go talking to you so randomly after two years of you two hardly noticing each other. The guy is the Gryffindor version of Marcus for Merlin's sake. He's an ass, he's pretentious and the fact that he's being so kind to you sends warning signs to me. I've known him for longer than you have, his father works at the ministry, just like my father and they would meet at my house to discuss work. Cormac would go with him and he was all snobbish like. He wants something from you, I know it. Either that or he's crushing on you and I don't want you dating people like that."

He calmed down and sighed.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk to you that way..." He sent a smile her way. "I just don't want people breaking your heart, you know?"

------------------------------------
"Well as long as the Lion really is brave and isn't a scared Lion like in the Wizard of Oz, then I think I can take you up on that offer." I smiled at him, thinking his analogy was incredibly cute, but my smile faded once we began to walk into the old building. The dried blood and the scratches on the walls made me get goosebumps. What if a werewolf really did reside here at some point? What if there was someone in here right now? And if they found us?

I looked at my surroundings and then at the box, I hessitated, thinking it looked too new to belong in this place. I looked at Fred and his face seemed too eager to open it, it was scary really.
"I don't know, what if Dumbledore put that enchantment on the front door to protect whatever it is in the box? Or what if it belongs to someone? Why is it so clean?" I was getting paranoid and I began to ramble as I usually did when I was scared. "Oh for Merlin's sake, open it so I can have a heart attack already!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:00 am

I flinched when George laughed; biting my lip and giving off a small, sad sigh; clutching the Marionette to my chest, "Right, right. Sorry. Stupid thought," I murmured, but looked back up at George as he started explaining, stopping as well.

"It doesn't really matter, George," I spoke, looking down at the snow, "I told you, I'm being wary. I'm not going to go and let myself get hurt by trusting someone too much, you know this," I looked back up at him, "George. You know I've been through too much to let people get to me so easily. And yes, he might want something; if that's the case, shame on him. And if he has a crush on me," I laughed slightly at the thought, "Which he probably doesn't, you have nothing to worry about. You know I like someone. You know it's not him. And you know that who I like has already rejected me," I added on, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going to suddenly get over them after three years. But until I do, do you honestly think that I'd have eyes for someone else?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes, "Two years. Two years I spent alone. I know how to look out for myself, and though I may not be strong enough to stand up for myself, or even to shrug it all off, I'm strong enough to not let myself get hurt by someone I haven't spoken to but a week."

Closing my eyes, I shook my head, giving off another sigh, "I know you're just looking out for me. I do." I murmured, "But please... I'm not worth the time, stress, or effort. And if I get heart broken, it doesn't matter. I'll get over it. I have you to help me with that," offering a weak smile, I put a hand to his cheek, "I know what I'm doing. I need to at least give him a chance at being friends. If he screws that up, then I know that he's not worth my time," I let my hand drop, "And if things were to progress more than that, the same goes with that. I know you're looking out for me, because I know you consider me as a sister-" I bit my lip, closing my eyes tightly. "-But you can't always protect me. I need to make mistakes on my own."

------------------------------------------

"Psh. I have more courage than the whole Gryffindor house combined!" Fred exclaimed confidently, laughing at himself; letting out another laugh at her ramblings, shaking his head but walking on towards the box; letting out ANOTHER laugh when she told him to open it, "Okay! Okay," he grinned; gripping her hand tighter and standing in front of it, his hand moving to the box. "Prepare yourself..." he whispered, smiling, slowly bringing it open to reveal a....

"Snitch?" Fred questioned as the box opened, revealing the golden item, "What's so special about that?" he added on, picking it up with his free hand; turning it around, studying it; "It's wings aren't popping out," he thought aloud, narrowing his eyes at it, running his hands over it, "I guess it's broken. What do you think?" he questioned, putting the Snitch back in the box, "Wonder why it's in a box, though, if it's broken..." he murmured, then shrugged, closing it, letting out a small smile.

"Ah well!" he shrugged, then turned to the girl beside him, grinning his usual dorky, adorable, cocky grin, "What do you say? Want to keep exploring?" he added on, "We might find something really awesome," he added on, "But if you're scared, my little Snake," he started, moving his free hand through her hair, "The big, brave Lion is willing to save the rest of the adventure for another day."
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:32 pm

George hugged Mari, not quite knowing if he had hurt her feelings, and that was the last thing he had in mind to do on this very special day for her.
"I really am sorry, it's not like I'm your blood relative or anything. And lately I have been protecting you too much. I just don't want anyone to hurt you is all, or for you to hurt yourself, you're my best friend Mari and it irks me that I can't protect you from every single thing. I've grown so fond of you, it's just hard..." He let her go with a sigh and then smiled at her. "But just so I can make it up to you, how about I buy you your first Butterbeer, eh?" He winked.

--------------------------------------
Finding out it was just a broken snitch seemed disappointing to me, I was ready to shriek and have an excuse to hug Fred as tightly as I wanted. But he wanted to keep exploring and I wasn't going to let the chance to do so escape my grasp.
"The small cowardly snake would like to explore, if the big brave lion doesn't mind that is." I smiled at him and tightened the grip on his hand. I blushed when he ran his hand through my hair. What was getting into him lately? It wasn't like him to show this much attention to me, specially not like him to hold my hand or to want to be alone with me so often. Could it be he was crushing on me? Mum always said the man is supposed to make the first move so I'd refrain myself from finding out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next