Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 pm

I awoke beneath Sirius paw. The night had flown by quickly but now it was time to get cleaned up and face the day. I shook his paw from my back and slowly got myself up to two feet, being in Animagus form was starting to give me flees. I scratched the top of my head and headed over to the small black fox that slept next to an unconscious Remus. I grabbed her in my arms, walking out to the cold morning air. I stroked her black fur as I walked towards the Whompping Willow exit, the cold air hitting me in the face.

"Morgan, time to wake up. We need to get everyone ready for today." I said to the motionless fox in my arms. "Morgan, please come on. I can't get everyone up by myself." She made no movements. "Oh, Bloody hell. MORGAN!" I yelled as I threw the fox into the air. "Levicorpus!" I commanded and within seconds my cousin now in human form with a look of murder. "Morning, cuz." I smiled at her upsidedown expression.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 pm

The meadow was so nice and warm, the sun shined brighter than I had ever seen it in England, a sun that could only be compared to the caribbean islands during the summer. I was the only one there, but I didn't mind because all I wanted to do was lay there, uninterrupted.

Out of nowhere a cloud came and picked me up, lifting me into the air. The warm breeze carressed my black fur and gently called my name, time and time again. Asking me to wake up but I ignored it, refusing to leave the meadow. It was only when the cloud flung me away that I was able to open my eyes, only to be greeted with the Hogwarts grounds and a grinning cousin. Me dangling by my foot.

I crossed my eyes and stared daggers at him. I was beginning to feel the cold that the fur I had a few seconds ago protected me from, and I felt a shiver go up my spine.
"Put me down, Warren." I comanded and he placed me on the ground although not as gently as I would have liked. Dusting myself off I allowed a yawn to escape my lips, taking clumbsy steps towards Noah. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders for a bit of support and sighed.
"I really wish we could keep sleeping, this was the calmest full moon we've had in ages."

I had to make a mental note to thank Severus later.

We walked back into the willow and made our way into the shack, I collected the clothes I had gathered for Remus since he always tore his during the transformation, and we walked up the stairs where our boys slept.
"Time to wake up, pups!" I said in the cheeriest tone I could muster, but with little effect. "OI WAKE UP!"

"5 more minutes," Sirius mumbled, causing me to roll my eyes.

"No, wake up, the school might be wondering where we are." It's true, the marauders were popular enough as it was, but when Noah and I became Sirius and Remus's partners everyone wanted to put their noses into our relationships. "And we don't want to raise suspicions."

"Right..." Sirius mumbled, clinging to some drapes for support as he got up, still half in his dreamland.

I went over to Remus and kissed the side of his head.
"Wake up, love. Let's go have some breakfast." I smiled at him, "get your stomach full after such a hard night, you'll feel better."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:14 am

We headed down the familiar walls of Hogwarts. My hand interlaced in my yawning boyfriends. The night had been a calm one, the first full moon we'd passed calmly ever since we met Remus. We slowly arrived at the Grand Hall, taking my usual seat in between Sirius and Remus I began eating as much as I could; full moons always had made me hungry, whether it'd be a disastrous one or a calm one like the night before.

The owls began to screech, signaling the arrival of mail. Merlin came straight towards me handing over a letter from mom, some sweet goods from dad and The Daily Prophet. I petted Merlin and handed him a small piece of bread before he flew away. Sirius and I shared most of the treats also sharing with Prongs, Evans, Wormtail and Moony. Mom's letter was simple:

Dear Noah:
You're father and I miss you. We hope you decide to visit again during Christmas break. Tell Morgan that Anastasia is doing much better now, although she continues to see things she explains as wicked things to come. Although Anna hasn't been herself since the incident I believe my sister is on to something. Please, I ask you watch out for Morgan as I ask her to be watchful of you. Stay together, stay protected.
Love Mom.

Putting mom's letter aside feeling uneasy about she'd written about aunt Anastasia. She was mad, I didn't understand how mother would believe in what she would see. I grabbed the Daily Prophet and decided perhaps some good news would help, I got the exact opposite of what I wanted. The front page read MORE WIZARDS AND WITCHES MISSING. DARK FORCES MAY BE BEHIND IT." The photo a=on the front page showed 5 wizards apparating from a nearly destroyed house. One of the wizard struck me as familiar. His dark eyes and long dark hair reminded me of someone. His smile was dark, he screamed dangerous and yet I felt like I'd met him before. He raised his wand and a light engulfed by light. The picture replayed and I remembered his face, his dark eyes his hair pinned into a ponytail. I'd once called him my uncle, he's disappeared years ago. Yet, there he was, on the cover of the daily prophet. My hand passed over the paper and I came to my feet.

"Noah? You okay, bud?" asked Remus. His face worried. I grabbed the paper and ran towards Morgan. As I arrived to Morgan I could feel tears swell in my eyes.

"River, now." I said no more. I began running towards the river where Morgan and I had experienced so many things together. I sat at the bed of the river in silence up to I heard Morgan breathing behind me. She spoke but her words did not register. I simply handed the Prophet. "The man on the far left casting the spell. Does he seem familiar to you?" to me it seemed like I'd whispered but now noticing Rermus, Sirius and James, they'd also noticed. "Well, do you?" I starred into Morgan's eyes, into my eyes. And after able to be strong, I fell to my knees and let the tears flow down my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Rose came flying to me, although not as fast as she usually did. Honestly the bird looked like she was about to pop. She landed on my empty plate and handed me a letter from my mother, which was quite unusual since all writing was done by aunt Elizabeth so as to keep all the looney-ness out of our lives.

I was about to open it when Noah ran over to me, the one day I sit at the Slytherin table and already there was something he needed my assistance with. Puzzled I sighed and ran after him, Rose safe in my arms along with the letters, Merlin flying after both of us.

It was a bit concerning, the way Noah went over to me, even more since we only went to the river when something major was up. Last time we went to the lake was when mom was attacked by the Death Eaters, so I was really dreading the fact that we had to go there.

Once we reached the river I needed a chance to collect my breath, I set Rose on a low tree branch and put the letter in my pocket before turning my attention to my cousin.
"I was about to read Severus's Daily Prophet when you wheeled me out, we could benefit from getting more information about what's happened you know, maybe they could help out with our visions. What was so important that you had to drag me out here?" I blinked when he handed me the newspaper, "oh," was all I could get out as I unrolled it and observed the front page.

I could feel footsteps behind me, indicating that the boys had caught up to us, but I couldn't look at them, I couldn't look at anything but the picture.

"Morgan, are you alright?" Sirius asked, nudging Remus to take a look at the shocked state I was in. I kept looking at the image replaying over and over, Sirius took the newspaper from my hands and began to inspect it as well, raising an eyebrow. "Who are they? And why are you crying?" Sirius crouched next to his boyfriend, confused by why this article would put the cousins in such a state.

I blinked a couple of times, my hands lowering from their previous position when I had the Prophet in my hands, I opened my mouth and struggled to speak. Instead of words came out a sound that sounded like a low screech. I swallowed hard and hugged myself, digging my nails to my sides. I wasn't willing to believe it, my brain refused to register what my eyes had seen. But it was him, I remembered him well.

Even though I was very small when he went missing I still remembered every detail about him, how he would tuck me in at night and wouldn't stop caressing my hair until I fell asleep, how he'd take me out on the boat every Sunday with mom when she was still sane. But what I remembered most was how I'd cry every day when he went missing, hoping he would come home and my mother cradling me telling me that he would be back.

My breathing turned shallow as I took the letter out of my pocket and ripped it open, trying to keep my heart steady my eyes scanned the words that seemed to have been written in a hurry.

My Little Fox Kit,
Your aunt does not know that I am writing this letter, but I feel that there is something you should know. In the Daily Prophet, on the front page, is something you should know; the man you see in the left shooting the mark up at the sky, your father, was the last person I saw before I lost consciousness that day. Your father was part of the plan to kill me. Your father tried to kill me! I knew dark forces were coming, but nobody would believe me, I'm not crazy, please believe me. I know my visions are on the right path, even though they're blurry I know that--

I raised an eyebrow as my mother's letter changed subject dramatically, to which I knew must have been because of her memory lapses, a letter that began on such a somber note ended on her and Elizabeth eating cotton candy on the beach the other day. That's why my aunt did the writing.

Tears took over my face, was mom telling me the truth or was she mixing memories of my father with the attack that day? It was kind of hard to believe this letter given the fact that mom was indeed pretty looney. But the man in the picture is my father, and he is working for the dark forces. Who's to say the letter does not contain facts rather than mixed memories?

"The man on the left," I began, attempting to keep my voice from shaking, "is my father." I bit my lower lip. I wanted to run away but my body stayed paralyzed, and I felt Remus's warm arms wrap around me. That's when I lost the strength in my legs, and I began to sob.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Silent filled the air around us. Sirius dropped besides me, holding me in his arms. His disappearance had caused great grief in the family and now here he was, in the front page of the daily prophet.

"We have to do something." I whispered to myself.

"What do you expect to do?" Remus replied. He took Morgan in his arms. She was emotionally destroyed. Emus held her, he didn't let her budge. What was I to do?

I had no idea. What were we supposed to do? We were a group of kids. My cousins gaze met mine. We had to do something, somehow. I got back up and slowly wobbled towards her.

"We can find him. Together." I reached my hand towards her, palm open. "Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm

I was still in disbelief that my father would do such a thing, how could he betray my family like that? As much as I didn't want to be touched right now I allowed Remus to embrace me, taking in his scent and listening to his heartbeat but it wasn't enough to calm me down. In fact, it make my heart beat faster, even more when Noah took my hand.

But I couldn't feel or see them anymore, in fact I wasn't even in the grounds. I was in Lucius's house, but I hardly recognized anyone there until I took a closer look. Everyone here looked so much older; Lucius, Narcissa, and even Severus. Scanning the room my eyes fixated on the snake man I had seen so many times before and I got the chills.

"My lord, I agree with Lucius," I instantly recognized my father's voice wich sort of made me flinch, specially upon seeing how old and worn he was, "I believe it would be for the best interest of the entire army if we save her."

The snake man sort of glared at him.
"And what makes you so sure she will cooperate, Vincent?" He asked, his tone menacing. "After all, her mother, as you very well know was incredibly reluctant to participate even if it meant that she might not have lived if she refused."

The look in my father's face was one of immense regret, and I swear I could see his eyes watering even in the dimness of the room.
"After her mother's death she's gone insane, I'm sure the dementors have managed to steal every drop if sanity she had left. I am her father, I am sure she'd do it at least for me."

"It was quite fun, that evening," A strange woman giggled playing with her dagger, "who knows? Maybe she'll respond better to death threats than her dear mummy."

My father slammed his fist on the table.
"Shut up!" He demanded, looking as if he might stab her with her own weapon, "what you did is nothing to celebrate! You killed my wife you low dirty b--" The scream that erupted from his lungs was deafning, my eyes fluttered across the room just to find the snake man pointing his wand at him.

"Stop!" I shrieked before I realized they couldn't hear me.

"You know it had to be done, Piper," Severus spoke up, his tone calm as ever, unchanged even with the years, "you know she was a danger to all of us, she could expose us all and then all hell would break lose. You wouldn't want to join your daughter in Azkaban, would you?"

I could hear Lucius attempt to suppress a sob, he had tears running down his face too.

"i am a generous lord, am I not?" The snake man asked.

"Indeed you are, Lord Voldemort," Pettigrew squealed as he entered the room, "most generous indeed."

"I will grant you your request, Lucius, but you know I need a guarantee that she will cooperate." Voldemort sighed.

"There's always Morgana," The strange woman grinned.

"You leave her alone!" Father shouted.

"Enough, Vincent!" Voldemort stood up, "one more outburst and I will not hessitate to kill you before we go out to Godric's Hallow. He straightened his robes. "We get Morgan and then we take care of business, let's see if she proves herself useful."

"Thank you, sir." Lucius and father whispered at the same.

Everything turned to smoke and I was back by the river, 3 pairs of eyes staring intently at me.

"Voldemort," I whispered before clearing my throat, "his name is Voldemort, the leader, and dad he's... he's suffering. And mom, she... ugh." I got a massive headache. "I'm going to end up in Azkaban, I don't know why, they wanted to break me out, they were going to use someone named Morgana to convince me to help them," my eyes watered, I really wished I hadn't seen this vision. "We need Dumbledore's help, Noah, this isn't something we can just do on our own."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm

I looked deep into Morgan's determined eyes. She'd seen something, something bad. She was mumbling about my uncle, a snake man by the name of Voldemort. I took her hands in mine; "Dark Times are close, my child. Heed her warning, her mother sees the truth. Do not let your judgement cloud the truth." The words came as a whisper. I looked around but no one seemed to have heard it.

We walked towards The Headmaster's office, my hand in Morgans. I stopped at the entrance to the Grand Hall, not sure why. I walked through the empty hall, placing my hand on the Gryffindor table. It was hard to believe that my parents and aunt once sat here as well. The hall erupted in sound, cheers and laughter from every direction. Students filled the once barren hall.

"I don't understand why that boy follows you around so much." said a young Slytherin girl. She was lovely, her red hair reached her waist. Beside her a girl in Gryffindor robes, like the other she wore her red hair in a ponytail.

"You know Edmund, Anastasia. He always wants what he can never have." she shot a boy a shy smile and return her gaze to Anastasia. "What about Vincent? I haven't seen him in ages!"

"You know how he always goes out with those friends of his. Elizabeth? Do think I made the correct choice in telling him?" her gaze went to the stone floor. Elizabeth, my mother, put an arm around her, comforting her.

"I believe you did. Mother will lose it though. Best not tell her yet." she smiled and playfully shook Anastasia. "Now, how do you think I look? I have a date with Edmund tonight." her smiled reached from ear to ear as my aunts jaw dropped.

The Great Hall was once again filled with silence. I removed my hand from the table and continued towards my friends. We reached the Headmasters office, empty. The room was, as always, breath taking. Books covered the walls, enchantments made everything neat, Fawks stood proudly besides the desk which held a clutter of papers. In the middle of the room stood an object similar to a bird bath.

"A Pensieve. We can use it. Morgan?" I spoke.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:04 am

My head tilted to the side as Noah let go of my hand to enter the Great Hall, curious as to what prompted him to go in there in the first place. It was empty, no students, no staff, not even Filch cleaning up the mess. Silent, so silent my ears began to ring. But knowing how our visions came and went when they please I wasn't about to dismiss the fact that he could be in there for an important reason or even maybe a strong hunch.

When he came back to us I took his hand once more, as if not being connected to him would drain me from every ounce of strength I had to deal with the situation, and we made our way to Dumbledore's office. Remus and Sirius were trailing close behind us, keeping quiet so as to not disrupt us.

"Licorice Snaps," I said and the eagle statue began to turn, revealing a spiraling staircase to which we hopped on as it took us up to the door that gave way to our destination. I had been in this room so many times, and yet it's magnificence never failed to surprise me. But this was, of course, the office of the great Albus Dumbledore, greatest wizard ever. It was to be expected that his office would match his glory.

My eyes went exactly where Noah's had gone, to the Pensieve.
"I don't know, we should have brought ours, I don't think Dumbledore would appreciate my thoughts invading his."

"Nonesense," Dumbledore said, making me jump slightly, "if you two are here it must be for a very special reason, are you not?"

I nodded.
"Indeed sir, I believe it could shed light to the war that's been going on."

Dumbledore's warm smile disappeared and concentration took over his features.
"You had a vision?" I nodded. "And are you certain it is real?"

I bit my lip and sighed.
"You can see for yourself, sir."

He nodded before walking over to his pensieve and motioning for us to join him. And join him we did.
"I believe you know what to do, Ms. Piper."

I nodded before taking my wand out and pointing it to the side of my head, wincing I pulled out my vision and I released it to the Pensieve. I took a step back so the Headmaster and Noah could both dip their heads and see what I had seen.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Morgan's vision played before our eyes. The scenes rushed over us as we crashed into a meeting. Faces I recognized seemed clearer than the rest; My uncle, Serverus, Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix and the snake man. Voldemort, they spoke his name in fear but respect as well.

"There's always Morgana," Said one of the woman.

"You leave her alone!" My uncle yelled.

What could they have been talking about. Everything shimmered for a moment, I shrieked as the pain began. I fell on my knees, the pain was unbearable. It felt as if my body was being ripped apart piece by piece. Voldemort turned, his red eyes glaring straight at me. He spoke in a hiss like language, his twisted smile plastered on his once handsome pale face.

"I will prevail, Seer. She and her gift will soon be mine. Your family resisted me once but now all has fallen in place. Not even The Chosen One will have the power to stop me with her on my side." He hissed. Voldemort's skull like wand was pointed towards myself. "Heed this warning. Do not stand in my way or those you love will lose more than their lives." His hand pointed towards the other side of the room where Morgan stood. She looked older, a crazy look in her all too familiar eyes. Behind stood Sirius, Remus James and Lily. Lily held a young child while the guys stood protectively in front of her. The Killing Curse was the last thing I heard.

The pain ended in a flash of green light. Someones arms were holding me tightly. It took a moment to realize I was fighting against whoever was holding me and screaming. Dumbledore's office surrounded me again, my friends besides me. Sirius held me even tighter before I found the will power to calm down and think. What had I seen? A vision within a vision. I had never heard of such a thing, yet there had it happen.

"I'm fine. I'm calm." I whispered mostly to myself. Sirius' grip on me stopped. Dumbledore's hand rested on my shoulder.

"The gift these talented Witch and Wizard posses is stronger than anything I have witnessed in my long life. They see the truth, decisions that have been made, events that will one day happen. The future is ever changing. Before we trust in their power they themselves must trust it. I will continue with these visions of events to come. Go and rest. Return tomorrow, I would like to look deeper into this." Spoke The Headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:38 pm

I closed my eyes as Noah shrieked, blocking out any mental connection I could possible have with him. I didn't want to feel or see what he was seeing because I already had enough on my mind to fit anything else in. Plus I had other things to think and worry about.

Like for instance, what the bloody hell was I doing in Azkaban and why was it Lucius of all people who asked Voldemort to break me out? Why did my father look so old and tired when me must have been no older than 46 in my vision? Who was that woman and when and how will she kill my mother? What could I do to save her? Who was Morgana that she was so influencial in my choices?

So many questions I didn't know the answer to, it was quite frustrating. The last thing I needed was to worry about Noah's vision when he could most likely fix what he saw himself?

But then again, what if his vision involved me? I opened my eyes and saw Sirius struggle to calm Noah down, Dumbledore seemed shock in what he saw.

"Professor, I have no clue as to what would cause me to go to Azkaban." I said defensively, thinking perhaps he was beginning to judge me.

"You in Azkaban?" Sirius asked once Noah calmed down, still holding on to him.

I sighed when Dumbledore dismissed us, ignoring what I had said to him. But at least he wanted us to come back, that was something. Right? Sirius helped Noah out and I went after them, Remus following me unusually quiet. To be quite honest it was starting to irk me how out of it he was, almost like he was growing tired of my 'loony' visions. I payed no mind to him at the moment, instead I focused on my cousin.

"What did you see, Noah?" I prompted, looking into his eyes. "Did it have anything to do with my vision?"

Sirius looked at Remus, as if telling him things were bad. He sighed and stroked Noah's hair as the eagle statue began to spiral downward.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 am

My breathing was still out of sink. My body could still feel the excruciating pain it had gone through. I was pretty sure I was bruised all over.

We walked towards The Common Room, I was not in any mood to answer question I had no answer to. I sat in front of the fire place. Sirius arm rested on my shoulders, Morgan sat next to me. Remus sat far from us. Relief washed over me as the heat of the fire warmed me.

"You won't go to Azkaban. Not as long as I breath. We will find your father and everything will be ok." As I said the words I knew that wouldn't happen. Everything was going terribly wrong. My head rested on Sirius' shoulder as silent tears escaped my grasp. Exhaustion took the best of me and sleep took over.

I was at my grandmothers backyard, where we used to catch Fireflies as kids. There seemed to be none around. I could hear footsteps and laughter not far from where I was. I followed the laughter into the forest. Two kids were running around attempting to catch a firefly in their small jars. They seemed familiar somehow.

"Nathaniel! Morgan! Don't go too far. Please stay close." I heard my aunts voice.

I walked towards her, she sat on a tree with my mother. They seemed happy, normal even. My aunt looked amazing, not destroyed as she did now. She seemed to glow with happiness, they both did.

"I once told you two that Fireflies helped Seers. Did I not?" said a familiar voice. Grandmother stood behind me. She looked exactly as I'd seen her last. Her wrinkles and white blonde hair brought a tears to my face.

"Grams? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's my house." She smiled. "I remember this day. Morgan filled her jar up while you could not catch one." Her eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight. "You cried for hours up until you caught one."

"I remember." I said.

Grams walked towards me pulling me into a hug. Her familiar sent caused the tears to fall from my eyes. i missed her, I missed her wisdom, the way she just knew what we needed.

"You know the worse is yet to come. You are entering dark times now. I worry for you two. We all do, even those who have passed before us. There's fear that history shall repeat itself with the both of you. Be careful, take care of each other. Morgan will be in a bad state sooner than you may think." She continued to stare at the children playing. She once again pulled me into a hug and whispered. Blackness surrounded me once more.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 am

I sighed with frustration as we sat there on the couch, none of us speaking, just staring at the fire. Noah didn't tell me what he saw, which only frustrated me further. We all sat in silence until Nathaniel broke it.
"I can't think of any reason as to why I would go to Azkaban," my brow furrowed as I attempted to think of a possible explanation for it, "unless... someone tries to hurt you," I bit my lower lip, "I would go to any means to protect you, after all. I wouldn't kill someone for absolutely no reason unless our lives were in danger." And with these visions the possibility doesn't seem too extreme...

"Remus and I will make sure to look after you both so that doesn't happen," Sirius smiled half-heartedly, "right mate?" He looked at his other best friend but frowned when he received no reply. I frowned too. Sirius shook his head and muttered something under his breath and placed his attention on a now sleeping Noah, still stroking his hair and holding him as to protect him from any nightmares he might have.

I got up and got closer to the fire, my hair mimicking it's color with it's embery glow. But even though it was hot where I stood, I shivered with cold as I felt a freezing breeze wrap itself around me. "Fate," I heard the breeze whisper coldly into my ear, "destiny." And just like it came, it went and I was able to feel the heat of the fire once more.

"There's nothing you can do, no one," I sighed as I wrapped my arms around my frame, "sure the future is subjective, but this... This seemed almost like it was written in stone somehow, ever to be changed or erased no matter what any of us do."

"The future can be changed, Morgie." Sirius's brow furrowed too.

"The future can, but destiny can't. Each of us has a purpose in life, our destinies are there from the day we're conceived. There has to be a reason as to why all this will happen and frankly I really hope karma isn't playing some kind of sick joke." I looked at Remus who was just staring at me, not saying a word. "Well aren't you going to say something, Lupin?" I raised an eyebrow and put my hands on my hips. "You haven't said a bloody word all day!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 am

Remus wanted to be mad, he wanted to be angry. How could a great Wizard like Dumbledore not believe that theres even the slightest chance that what Noah and Morgan are seeing isn't just stress or something else affecting their powers. That did not matter at the moment. Morgan stood with her hand on her hips, her hair looked like living flame with the glow of the fireplace.

"What do you expect me to say? That I agree with Dumbledore? I do not. I still believe you both should rest and relax before you continue to agree with what you see. I have always trusted what you see and part of me still does but somethings telling me that what you are seeing isn't all that there is!" Remus now stood. He was not gonna be made a full out of because Morgan wasn't hearing what she wanted.

"I believe something shall happen, perhaps even soon. But you yourself aren't even sure of what you see. Perhaps after a few days with Dumbledore everything will make sense." Remus relaxed. He'd said what he needed to say. He didn't regret it but he knew he should have kept his mouth shut.

"Prick." said the sleeping Noah.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:02 am

Sirius stiffled a laugh after Noah spoke, though he knew that this was a serious moment. Remus doubting Morgan was the worst thing he could have done, because Morgan was pretty sensitive about what she saw. He only held his breath and waited for Morgan to speak, hopefully things wouldn't go so bad.

"Noah's right, you are a prick," I said, my arms crossed now, "my visions are not caused by stress! My visions are the ones giving me the stress, I was fine before everything I saw was death and evil! I am not my mother, I haven't had any sort of accident that would trigger me to see things that aren't going to happen. My mother is being called a loon by my entire family and even she can see that there's something going on. Did you not see the fucking paper? My father is a Death Eater! After years of thinking my father was missing I find out that he abandoned me to serve some asshole who calls himself the Dark Lord! And you know what's the worse thing about it? I have seen you die! All of you die! You, James, Lily! I've seen Sirius go to Azkaban as well and Peter, you know what? Peter is up to no good, that's why he's been hanging around with the Slytherins so much!"

"Morgan, calm down." Sirius muttered.

"Don't tell me to calm down, Black! The lives of my friends are at stake and Remus here thinks it's all due to stress! Fuck that, and fuck you Remus. When you come to your senses you can look for me." I picked up my bag and stormed out of the common room.

Sirius sighed and looked at Noah, quite surprised that he hadn't woken up and shook his head.
"You should have kept quiet," he said to Remus, "I mean, you're entitled to your opinion but you don't see the things they both see in their visions. Who are we to say what is true and what isn't?" He bit his bottom lip. Never in a million years would he think he'd be going to Azkaban, this is one vision he hoped was really due to something silly like stress. But as for the other things... He had a strong feeling that it would come true.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 am

I awoke wrapped in Sirius arms inside of the dormitories. The day before seemed to be blurry, I couldn't make anything from the other night. I looked over to Sirius, he was always cute when he slept.

I headed towards the the Common room, Remus stood in front of the fire by himself. Even from behind I could tell he was in deep thought. His body stiffed, his fist to his mouth while the other rubbed his brown hair. I figured I should confront him, ask him about his thoughts but on the other hand I was not in the mood to discuss visions which not long ago I believed fake. I began to retreat when he spoke.

"Do you truly think I'm a prick?" he spoke with such sadness. I wasn't sure why he would ask me such a thing.

"How did you know I was here? I haven't made a sound." I crossed my arms. Remus was one of my best friends yet, I felt so defensive of no just myself but Morgan also.

"You're covered in Black's scent, it's like smelling a wet dog." he smiled at the thought. I walked over next to him, the firelight illuminated the bags under his eyes; he hadn't been sleeping.
"Merry Christmas, by the way." my eyes flew towards the calendar. December 25th, times was passing so fast. We'd each decided to spend the day together, yet here we were fighting about everything.

"We're entering dark times, Lupin. I'm scared, we're scared. You know better than any one that I never believed in my power but now I think that I have too and I need you to believe in us also." I didn't look him in the eyes. I knew Remus Lupin, his heart was bigger than his head, he'd come around eventually.
"Go to bed Moony, it's gonna be one hell of a day." I said as I returned to my chambers.

The day progressed as usual, Sirius didn't leave my side, Remus was back to his normal self, Pettigrew was no where to be seen. Morgan had decided she'd stay in bed for the day, something about being sick. While The Marauders went around causing mayhem I went back to the lake. It hadn;t changed in years, centuries even. It still calmed me down went things went wrong. Christmas, such a touchy subject for our family. I knew plenty well why Morgan wouldn't get out of bed today but not many people knew our family well. Hanging my shirt and wand on a nearby tree I threw myself into the freezing lake. The ice cold water stung but having the water surround me was comforting, I always thought better in water.

Before I knew it midnight was coming, I headed over the the Great Hall for the feast.

"Has anyone seen Morgan?" asked Remus.

"Didn't you say she was sick?" replied Lily.

"She's not even at Hogwarts." I said shoving food into my mouth. Everyone's eyes darted towards me, it was then that I realized I'd said it out loud. Various discussions followed, Where was she? When did she leave? Why didn't she tell us? I couldn't answer any of them, at least not if I wanted to keep Morgan sane.

"GUYS! I can't say where she's gone. I'm going to pick her up tomorrow and that is all." I ran towards my bed.

It seemed like a century for the bus to arrive at Platform 9 3/4 and for my mother to take back to Alexandrov Manor.

"Is she in her usual spot?" I asked my mother before entering.

"Every year." she responded.

I went up towards the second floor into Morgan's bedroom but to my surprise it was empty. I walked around the entire manor but she was no where to be found. A thought passed but it couldn't be. I passed through the many hallways before coming into the backyard. The old tree house still stood proudly as it had been for years, from the corner of the window I could see a faint sign of red hair. I went up, I hadn't been in there in years. She sat in the corner, next to a dusty tea set. Her eyes red from crying. I sat besides her and put my arm around her.

"I remember that Christmas, you know? I was so jealous of you. You always got the best gifts. I guess I still am a little jealous. I've always looked up to you, you got your first vision first, you rode a broom before I did, got your wand first. You've always been one step in front of me. But now we have to walk at the same pace. I need your help to save whats left of our future and your father." I rested my head on the shoulder and let my own tears fall.

Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:42 pm

"I wanted to blow it up," I said breaking my own silence as Noah rested his head on my shoulder, "but I didn't want to risk getting expelled, you know? Mom hasn't touched her wand in ages and aunt Elizabeth thinks it's not right for her to blow it up since it's my last memory of my father." I sniffled and took a deep breath, trying to calm the tears that wouldn't stop flowing all day.

Every Christmas I would spend it in my play house waiting for my father to come back, to keep his promise of playing tea with me, and every Christmas he wouldn't show. But now I cried for a different reason, I felt betrayed.

"The only reason I came here at all this year was because I couldn't deal with Remus being such a brat," I looked at my tea set, which hadn't been touched in 12 years. Dusty with a few spider webs, mother cleans it once a month so it doesn't get grimy. I took hold of Noah's hand and stroked it gently with my thumb, I know he suffered that Christmas too, dad and him were pretty close because Noah and I were practically treated like siblings. "I remember I taunted you and then fell from my broom, most embarrassing moment in my toddler years," I chuckled before nodding, "the same pace."

I was left in thought for a moment, looking at the chair that was reserved for my father and I looked at Noah with a smile.
"We'll do this together, I mean, I know dad is now one of the bad guys, and I know it's his fault mom is the way he is now, but there had to be a reason... Dad loved us too much to just run off with no agenda, you know? In my vision back at the lake he seemed sad and so over protective of that woman mentioning me and mom, he must have been threatened in to joining them I bet..."

I stood up and brushed the dust off my skirt and helped him up before hugging him tightly, the last of my tears running down my now red cheeks.
"I am so lucky to have you," I sighed before walking out of the house with him and going inside the manor.

"Morgan, dear," mom took my hand and sat me down in the stool infront of the kitchen counter, she motioned for Noah to sit next to me. "Do you remember the vision you had when you were four, the night that your father disappeared?"

I was so thankful that she used the word 'disappeared' instead of saying 'ran away'. I nodded.
"I said dad was eaten by a sna..." I paused, my eyes wide. "The Snake Man!" I said to Noah before looking at mom again. "He's the one who's going to kill everyone! Voldemort, his name is Voldemort!"

"Snake man?" Aunt Elizabeth said sitting with us as well, "well that makes sense now, incredible how you could have predicted something so far off into the future..." Her Quick-Quotes Quill was writing the entire conversation so we could keep note.

"What about when you said your father went to play with friends instead of playing with you?" Mom prompted.

I was in thought for a moment before nodding slowly.
"They must be Voldemort's followers, the others that appeared in the Daily Prophet picture along with dad."

"They must be who accompanied your father to try to kill--" Mom began to stare into space, "I think I left the stove on." She said and went to the stove to check it before turning to us. "When did you two get here?"

"Scratch that," Elizabeth said and the Quill scratched off the last two sentences and she sighed. "Ana, dear, I think you should go to bed."

Mom nodded.
"Yes I am quite tired after chasing that damn rabbit..." She said before hugging me and Noah and going upstairs.

I shook my head and sighed, feeling so sorry for my mother.

"How about you, Noah?" Elizabeth said going back to business, "I've never heard you say anything about your visions. Have you been having any lately?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 pm

I stared into my mothers eyes, mine wide in fear. Visions I'd had enough of death visions and now I had to explain them to my mother. I looked over to Morgan, her indigo eyes mirroring those of my mothers. She nodded her head as if reading my thoughts. I stood, heading towards the nearest window and staring at the tree house. This wouldn't be easy.

"Of course I've had." I replied, a shiver running down my spine as the memory of Voldemort came rushing back with Sirius' wanted poster. "I've seen the Snake Man who calls himself Voldemort. I've seen what he plans on doing to my friends, to Sirius and to Morgan." I turned to look at my mother, her quill copying every word. "He wants our power, the Alexandrov gift. He seeks the strongest one. Grams power used to be the most powerful but she has passed. He'll seek the next Matriarch of our line. Aunt Ana would be next in line as the oldest but because of her accident she is of no use to him. He'll seek out Morgan." as I spoke the words I knew they were true. I could feel it with every fiber of my being. "That's why uncle Vincent is with him, he's leverage to get Morgan to join. I don't know when and I don't know how but I am certain of it." Fists formed, knuckles white. Tears began to form but I held them back, this wasn't the time for crying, it was time to make a choice. "We're going to find him and bring him back. I refuse to let him have Morgan, I'll risk my life if I must but he will not succeed in getting the Alexandrov gift." I sat back besides my cousin, knuckles still white from anger. I thought about everything that had happened in the short while we've been in school.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 pm

I was so incredibly glad mother had gone to her room, because what Noah had just said would have driven her even more mad than she already was. Aunt Elizabeth and her Quill remained frozen, as if both of them were in thought. I myself was a little shocked at what Noah had said. Sure I knew Voldemort was going to go after me, but I thought it was only because Dad and Lucius had requested him to, I had no idea he was actually after me only for my powers.

"You've got one thing wrong, they're not going after me next, they're going to try to get mom again. That's when they kill her." The quote wrote everything I said but aunt Elizabeth remained frozen. "Aunt Beth, we can't have you going mad too!" I shouted, this seemed to snap her out of it.

"No, I won't go mad," her voice quivered slightly, "we're going to need security here so they won't reach your mother, I have a few aurors who are more than willing to do this favor to us, friends of both of your fathers, I'm sure they'll understand once I explain everything," she looked into my eyes as if trying to read my mind, then she looked at Noah, "Nathaniel I'm going to need you to look after your cousin."

"I can take care of myself!" I said a bit too loud, "I don't need Noah protection, we're doing this together, if he's focused in taking care of me then we might lose him. I'm sure you don't want to lose your son."

"I don't want to lose anyone, Morgan. Not you, not Nathaniel, not your mother; but you're the one they want, you're the one that needs to be protected," she looked at her quill, "scratch those last please." And the quill did as told, she looked at us again, "and I strictly forbid you both to go looking after Vincent, the ministry has people for that."

"The ministry hasn't done anything for 12 years, Elizabeth!" I shouted, sounding an awful lot like my mother, "they won't do anything now, they won't do anything later! If we don't do this a lot of people will die, I rather die than let my friends and family get murdered because I didn't do anything!"

"What's with all the shouting?" Uncle Edmund inquired twirling a fountain pen in his hand, "can't really concentrate on the bad guys with all this noise, now, can I?" He smirked before going over to Noah and I, "I should have expected you two, but I completely lost track of date and time," he kissed my forehead and hugged his son tightly. "Anything new?"

"Too much to keep up," Elizabeth said and handed the notepad to her husband so he could take a look.

"Well... this is huge..." He sighed giving the notepad back, "we've been tracking these recent attacks on the ministry, including the one in which Vincent was spotted, we're doing everything we can."

"Sure you are," I rolled my eyes before turning to look out the window at my playhouse, "12 years down the drain with you aurors doing everything you can, at times like this we need seers! Not bloody police officers with wands!"

"Morgan!" Elizabeth shouted, "enough."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Nothing seemed to go our way after that. My mother dismissed us not long after her discussion with Morgan, I on the other hand remained silent. There was no reason for me to intrude, I was sure of my words and the action I took later on. I would protect Morgan, I would protect the Alexandrov gift even if it cost me my life. 

My eyes didn't shift from the portrait hanging over the fire place, the photograph was old but our smiling faces never seemed to fade from it. It showed a regime before all the chaos came into our lives, it was taken a few mere weeks before my uncles disappearance. My grandmother sat in the middle, Morgan and I to her sides; my mother and father standing to her left and Elizabeth and Vincent to her right. Grams had wanted a family photo since the two of us were born and at last we were old enough to pose for one. The picture seemed to haunt me now, somehow...

"Remember when we took the picture? The two of you were so young." my mother gracefully entered the room. Her attire seemed rather casual for her. She wore her long red hair in a side braid, jeans and an old worn out shirt. I'd never seen her in such clothing.

"I don't, actually." I replied as I faced her. "Where are you going?" 

"Nathaniel, you must understand that this is not something you and Morgan should be concern about." he stance was harsh yet graceful.

"Dad found him. You saw him." my mouth slowly dropped as the realization came. My father had successfully located my uncle because of my mothers gift. Now they'd go after him personally. "Are you mad? He'll kill you on sight! Both of you!"

"I know him much better than you, Nathaniel. He won't fight me and your father." her words seemed sure but something was off.

"It's his fault aunt Ana is the way she is. He won't hesitate to get what he wants. Even if it means taking you." I reassured her.

"I am very aware of the risks, but your father and I promised your aunt that we'd find him and a moment has gone by where we have not tried our very hardest. The decision is made. Go look after Morgan, we'll be back by Morning." her back turned. Next thing I know she'd apparated out of the manor.

I ran around the house trying as hard as I could to find Morgan. I stopped at the kitchen to grab something and once again was on my way towards the tree house. There Morgan stood, eyes still red but no tears. I put the bottle on the dusty table and offered Morgan a cup. Her eyes stared at me, doubt in her eyes.
"Don't look at me like that. Drink the Firewhiskey and get your wand ready. We're gonna go save my parents asses." I clicked my glass on her and had my first gulp.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"Last time I had Firewhiskey I had sex with an idiot." I said standing up and dusting myself off, I picked up my wand from the floor and looked at myself in the small mirror on the wall, the reflection had changed so much over the years. I wasn't a child anymore, why was I still acting like one?

Sitting in my play house every Christmas waiting for a man whom deep in my heart had no intention of returning, not for his promise, not for his family, not as long as he had Voldemort ruling over him. I'd have enough of waiting, if my father wouldn't come to me, then I'd go to him, no matter what aunt Elizabeth said.

"She saw him, didn't she?" I looked at Noah who nodded confirming my thoughts, "then let's go."

I jumped out of my play house and ran into the manor while trying to feel where my aunt had gone, my feelings lead me to the study where uncle Edmund had left a massive amount of papers scattered around. I felt around until I felt one that had the right energy and I turned it around.

Nurmengard Prison, 11:47

"We're late." I crumbled the paper in my pocket and took Noah's hand, quickly going over to the fireplace. I took some floo powder from the jar and threw it into the fire, and in I went with Nathaniel. "Nurmengard!"

We were spit out inside an empty prison, a bit disoriented I looked around. I could hear noises coming from the outside and my heart raced.
"Run!" Was all I said before I myself began to speed through the halls of the prison, finally reaching the outside where a few 20 feet away from the prison were three figures: Edmund, Elizabeth and Vincent. My eyes widened and I felt myself running without thinking over to the duel.

"Cruccio!" Vincent shouted, the spell hitting my uncle and causing him to fall to the ground in what appeared to be massive pain.

Quickly my aunt retaliated.
"Flipendo Duo!" I could see my father going up in the air with such force that it appeared as if someone was punching him upwards, it was a total of 10 hits before he fell to the ground and gasped for air, I could see he was about to attack again, that's when I threw myself in front of my aunt.

"Sectumsempra!" I shouted in anger my wand aiming at my father, "how dare you hurt my family!? If you're going to fight someone, then fight me you dirty coward!" I could see he was in extreme pain as cuts of different depths and lengths appeared on his body, but he still stood, taking steps back as I gave forward, he was about to raise his wand so I raised mine. "Avada Ke--" I was tackled to the ground by Noah and was unable to finish.

"Morgan," Vincent said weakly before apparating away.

"Come back you bastard, fight me! Fight me!" I shrieked as I attempted to get my cousin off of me.

Last edited by Moonshine on Sat May 04, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 am

It felt like a century before the familiar walls of the Alexandrov manor surrounded Elizabeth once again. She breathed in the scents of the ancient home and the knowledge it held. Her breath hadn't caught up with her, she focused on the events that had taken mere minutes before. Edmund had finally located Vincent with her help. They'd tracked him down and faced him. Edmund had been hurt in the course of battle and Nathaniel intervened. To her astonishment her son and niece had found them and not only witnessed Vincent's attack but had engaged him in a duel. She was furious, of course. Any mother would be had her child gone into such a dilemma. Nathaniel was fine, as was Morgan. Next time they may not be so lucky.

Elizabeth walked the old manor, up the stairs towards the library. Shelves upon shelves of books, the entire history of Magic held in one house. She looked for an old book that had not been touch in years. In the highest shelf it was stored. Her wand raised she spoke gentle and melodic words: Accio. The old book came flying towards her arms. Leaving the library back towards the office room she opened the book to one of the last pages. In it a picture of her mother, young and beautiful with long blonde hair going below her waist next to her a man, Grandfather, she thought. The next page held a picture of Elizabeth herself and Edmund on their wedding night. Next page, nearly identical to the last was Anastasia's wedding photo to Vincent.

She entered the office, hoping to be alone for even a minute but to her dismay, she was not. There stood Edmund, Morgan and Nathaniel. Each in their own way looked defeated.

"Mother..." Nathaniel began. Eli simply lifted her hand.

"Leave us. I have something to discuss with your father. Off you go, both of you." she stated. Nathaniel didn't hesitate but Morgan didn't move. She stared at her aunt.
"I will not repeat myself young lady." she said in a stern voice. Morgan's hands fisted, slamming the door on her way out.

Eli held the book tighter towards her chest, tears now escaping her eyes. The next page held a photo of a young infant boy, below his name: Nathaniel Warren.

"If something were to have happened to either one of them, I would have never forgiven myself." more tears fell before Edmund embraced her. She could feel his pain, he'd been badly hurt during the fight and yet he was there for her.

"I understand but they are fine my sweet. They are safe now." Edmund whispered in his wife's ear. He held her closer, needing to feel that she also was safe,

Elizabeth stopped shedding tears not long after. She set the book aside and sat in one of the chairs facing her husband.
"I can't let this happen again. I'm calling the school. I want locked there till Vincent is found and I know my family is safe. They are not to leave Hogwarts unless escorted by either one of us." she said, her voice now stronger than before. Edmund sat there looking straight into her eyes.
"Any comments?" she asked.

"I learned long ago not to disagree with an Alexandrov." he smiled. As did she.

Minutes later Elizabeth arranged Nathaniel and Morgan into the living room. Morgan kept her stern look, something shed inherited from her grandmother but Nathaniel didn't look her in the eye.

"The ministry will be sending someone here tomorrow morning to escort you both to Hogwarts. After you have arrived you are forbidden from leaving school grounds without an escort." her voice now soft and melodic as it had been before the duel. Morgan's eyes widened, she was expecting this.

"Mother! That's bloody ridiculous! I don't need a damn escort! I'm 16 years old!" to her surprise it was Nathaniel who spoke out.

"You shall speak to me with respect. Sit." she commanded and he obeyed. "What you two sod was irresponsible, illogical and in morally stupid. You could have gotten yourselves killed!" she spat the last word. The idea of anyone in her family being killed had always been her biggest fear, especially after Ana was attacked.
"And further more..." Elizabeth was interrupted as her sister came rushing down the stares yelling her name.

"Eli! Eli!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "I've seen him!" she said.

"Ana? What is wrong? Who did you see?" she asked, holding her sister in her arms.

"Vincent! I saw him! He was here! He came back for me!" a smiled crossed her face as the idea of her husband returning brought her joy.

"Anastasia, please. Go to bed. It's been a rough day for all of us." Eli smiled, nudging Ana back to her room.

"You left me alone! And he came back! He called for me, from the yard. And I saw him. He was hurt! Eli we have to help him!" Ana's arms went limp as she fell to the ground. Nathaniel and Morgan sat her on the couch, as she mumbled. How could she know Vincent was hurt? Eli's eyes widened in horror to the thought. She dashed towards the yard, hearing everyone call her name.

The yard looked exactly had she'd left it but something was wrong, something had changed. She walked out further in and before she knew it, the grass was painted scarlet. Blood covered the grass below her feet. He'd been there, at the house, he'd seen Anastasia.

"Mother!" yelled Nathaniel as he took a spot next to her. "What on earth?" he said as he witness the now red grass.

"Go, tell your father to call the ministry. You are both going to Hogwarts TONIGHT'' she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 am

I just saved your asses and you're kicking me out? Was what went through my mind as my aunt told me to get out. I crossed my arms and stared at her.
"Really?" I asked, a bit of venom in my voice

"I will not repeat myself young lady." Somehow she managed a more acidic tone than mine, which only made me madder.

I clenched my teeth and my hands rolled into fists, unable to calm down I simply walked out and slammed the door as hard as I could on my way.

"What the actual fuck!?" I shouted in the other room, maybe I wasn't really mad at my aunt, maybe I was still on that adrenaline rush caused by seeing my father and actually engaging in a duel with him, but I felt that aunt Elizabeth had no right to kick me out. This is our business just as it is hers.

I looked at my cousin whom didn't say a word, I looked into his eyes and I could feel my anger melt away. I bit my lower lip and hugged him tightly.
"I think I would have regretted killing him, even after all he's done. Thank you for stopping me." My anger was being replaced by sadness at this point.

I jumped slightly at the sound of the door and I let go of Noah to turn my attention to my aunt whom wanted us to go to the living room, I kept my cold look on her, not wanting her to know I was both sad and a little frightened now.

"The ministry will be sending someone here tomorrow morning to escort you both to Hogwarts. After you have arrived you are forbidden from leaving school grounds without an escort." My aunt said with the sweetest voice she could muster. I was expecting her to say this, it's not the first time she's freaked out like that.

I almost smirked when Noah spoke up, quite surprised with the tone of voice he used on his mother, but I scowled when he obeyed her so easily.

"No, you two going there without any back up was irresponsible, illogical and morally stupid! If it weren't for me you guys would have gotten yourself murdered!" I finally had it, but my aunt seemed to have ignored me.

I was about to yell some more when my mother ran down the stairs yelling that she saw... Vincent? I immediately stood up and went over to my mother, whom's hands were stained with blood.
"It's true, look!" I showed everyone her hands, aunt Elizabeth pushed me out of the way and I sat on the couch with fury, arms crossed once more.

She ran to the yard and Noah followed her, I wasn't about to stay here without finding anything out so naturally I went after them. I gasped when I saw the grass, I'd hurt my dad and I hurt him really bad, to the point when I think he might be dying.

"Go, tell your father to call the ministry. You are both going to Hogwarts TONIGHT!" Elizabeth yelled.

"I am not going to Hogwarts while my mother is here defenseless!" I yelled at my aunt, gripping her by the shoulders like a mad woman.

She forcefully took my hands off her.
"You will obey my every order, your mother is not well and your father is a delinquent, you are my responsibility!"

"I can take care of myself!" I growled, I could feel my self almost hyperventilating. I couldn't see her face for another second, so I ran towards my play house.

I stopped at the entrance upon smelling the scent of burning wood, I followed it until I reached my wooden tea table, upon it were burned the words 'You will always be my firefly'. My dad was here, not too long ago. The seat I had saved for him had blood too, I didn't know if I should be happy or angry at this.

At least I know my father still loves me, and I was going to do whatever I had to, to save him from Voldemort's clutches.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:18 am

I walked out to the yard, the then crimson grass now glowed a healthy green. Mother, I thought. She must have used magic to make the blood vanish. The tree house on the other hand still had the blood from the night before inside it's walls.

"Why would he come here?" I asked myself. The question has circled me all through the night. I had nightmares of him coming into the house in the middle of the night and killing us as we slept. My uncle would never do such a thing but, this new man he'd become, Vincent, well I had no clue what he was capable off. I stared at the bloody stool deep in thought.

"What are you doing up here?" a voice said. I jumped as I saw my father come into the house. "Oh my." he said as he looked at the blood that covered the floor. With a swish of his wand everything was gone.

"I'm... I don't know to be honest." I sighed. What was I doing there?

"You should come inside. Your mother is almost done making some food and your escort back to Hogwarts will be here soon." he said.

"Do you really think we need an escort? I'm perfectly fine on my own. Defensive spells are my specialty." I said and it was true. My wand and I had a thing for defensive magic, somehow the spell itself would become stronger if I used it.

"No, but your mother does. She sees much darkness in the future." he responded.

We walked back to the house in silence. My father and I tend to have conversations like this, they ended in silence. We got back to the living room where Morgan sat by herself watching tv. From the far I could hear my mother talk to someone.

"I'm so glad you could come on such short notice." I could hear her say.

"Anything for an old friend." the other voice responded.

My mother gracefully walked into the living room, a calm smile plastered on her face.

"Your escort has arrived. You all know Mr. Malfoy. Abraxas, you've met Nathan and Morgan." she said.

"Of course." was all that came out of his mouth. Abraxas Malfoy, I personally had nothing against him except I hated his son and he'd called Morgan some bad stuff in the past. "On we go, I have things to attend to."

My mother hugged us and left without another word.

"Dad, you can't really expect me to leave with him, do you?" I asked my father.

"He was close friends with your uncle, I trust him. As should you. Send me an owl as soon as you get to Hogwarts. I love you." My father embraced me in a hug also. "I trust you'll keep them safe, Abraxas?"

"Indeed, Edmund." his smile seemed more like a sneer. All the Malfoys sucked in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 pm

"Morgan, get up and dance! It's the Soul Train!" Mom said as she danced around the living room.

I sighed and shook my head.
"Rather not, I might get a nose bleed."

The door opened and my mother sat down, giggling like a teenager caught doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing. I couldn't help but chuckle at her, looking so alive and youthful, I missed her. It seemed like seeing dad actually helped her.

I looked at the door and to my surprise our escort was Abraxas Malfoy, by instinct I sat up straight, not wanting to seem like a slob to him. Sure, things with me and Lucius were over but I've been a close friend of the family for years, just as my family has, I couldn't help but be incredibly respectful despite the fact he called me a brat.

"Oh, Abraxas! So nice to see you again!" Mother got up and hugged him, "are you going to take care of my munchkins?"

"I'll so everything in my power." Abraxas cracked a small smile, he felt sorry for Anastasia, seeing her like this made him happy after all she'd been through. "Are you two ready?"

"Yes, sir." I replied as I stood up, I went over to my mother and embraced her in a tight hug.

"I'll keep you posted if anything happens, firefly." Mom whispered and kissed my cheek before letting go, "be safe." She said to both Noah and I.

"We will." I nodded.

We left without me saying goodbye to my aunt and uncle, I really wasn't in the mood for them. Mom as usual started crying as soon as she saw me out the door and I wished I could have stayed with her. I felt like she needed my protection, but I had to get back to Hogwarts and focus more on my DADA if I wanted to save my dad.

Noah and I held on to Abraxas as we apparated to King's Cross, the sick and awful feeling of being pulled by the navel by an unseen force was just weird, but I managed to apparate without any of the usual side effects, didn't even feel like throwing up this time. I looked to see if any muggles had noticed, but as usual they were oblivious as to what was right in front of their faces.

We casually walked through the wall to reach the 9 3/4 platform and the train was right there waiting for us.

"Here you go," Abraxas handed us both the train tickets, "I'm afraid I've got to return to the ministry, Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you two at Hogsmeade Station.

"Thank you," I gave a slight bow before taking hold of Noah's arm and going into the train. We reached a compartment and I slumped down, resting my legs on the seat in front of me. "I think that was unnecessary, what was the point of an escort if he was only going to bring us here? Aunt Elizabeth totally blew things out of proportion, don't you think?" I asked my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:50 pm

The train station stood proud and huge as it always had been. I'd been there once when one of my fathers cousin recieved their her acceptance letter but I didn't make it this far.

"Come on, Noah! Just go through." my father yelled as I stood in between Platforms 9 and 10 not sure of what he expected me to do. I continued to stare at the wall wondering if slamming into it would prove amuzing to him.
"Come on boy! Even a muggleborn can do it!" said my father once again as he nudged me foward.

"Dad! It's a wall! A solid stone wall! There's no way I'm just walking into it..." I whispered as a cold shiver ran through my back. Once I passed into whatever the other side held everything would change.

"Sweet heart." I heard my mothers soft melodic voice. "You know the wall is enchanted. Nothing bad will happen to you. Not as long as I am around." she smiled.

I was pushed towards the floor by a man I didn't recognize. His red hair was the only thing that stood out to me.

"Hurry up Fabian! Molly's cathching up!" he yelled before dissapearing into the wall. Another man folliwing looking identical to the other one. After a few seconds a little girl with red hair trailing after.

"Wait up!" yelled the red headed little girl. She looked at me not understanding what had happened. "I'm sorry about my siblings. Hopefully one day my kids will know better. I'm Molly, Molly Prewett." she smiled streching her hand.

"Nathaniel; Nathaniel Warren." I said grasping her hand. "Is it your first first time too?" I said nervous.

She stared at me with confused eyes before laughing. "God no! It's my first year though. Like you." she smiled again. She pointed towards the wall and stopped lauhing. "Best to start with a bit of a run if your nervous."

After that I'd met up with Morgan and begin the tradition of chosing an empty compartment...

5 years had passed and so much had changed since. Back then all I saw were test answer with the occasional Quidditch injury and even though I denied my gift I always believed it was meant for more, now all I saw were dark and horrible things. I stared at Morgan and for a moment she'd became the woman I'd seen in my visions. Long dark robe, wild hair that resembled a deadly fire and a crazy look in her eyes. I shook it off and stared once more.

"I think mother is worried. But I won't go by her demands. This is no longer their problem, it's my family, our family. The only way we'll defeat Voldemort and save your father is if the remaining Alexandrove's use their powers together. I don't know how yet but... Morgan..." I looked out the window watching the shadows move just like when the school year began. "
Dementors are rouming. Dark times have begun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)   Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Are Close (Closed to Alex Johnson)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next