Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year   The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 8:37 pm

“Miss Alexandrov,” McGonagall called.

Morgan and I turned to look at her, she motioned Morgan over, “I’ll save you a seat,” and with that, I was out of the Transfigurations classroom.

I made my way through the stone corridors of the school, and up towards the third floor, heading straight to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.  
“I wonder who’s teaching this year,” I heard myself asking out loud, walking through the empty halls.

“He’s a weird one.”  
The voice seemed to come from thin air.

“Come on out, Peeves,” I sighed loud enough for him to hear.

A pair of glowing orange eyes materialized before me, “how is it that you always know where I am?”

“It’s a gift,” I rolled my eyes. “Don’t you have first years to torture?”

“Oh?” The rest of Peeves caught up with his glowing eyes, “someone seems to be grouchy,” he smiled.

“I’m not in the mood, Peeves,” I pulled out my wand and waved it from the poltergeist to the wall, “spiritus motus.”
Peeves was swung from where he floated by an invisible force, phasing through the wall on the other side.  

“That wasn’t very nice!” he yelled; within seconds back before my eyes.
“Besides, I need to know what ‘ole McGonagall is making you and the Potter boy do,” he crossed his arms and legs in midair, a wicked grin plastered on the poltergeist's gray face.

“It was you,’’ I muttered as realization kicked in, “you told professor McGonagall!”
I reached for the phantom's neck but he dodged, floating higher into the air before I could lay a hand on him.  

“Ha! Little Alexandrov can’t foresee everything!” Peeves cackled before phasing through the stone walls of the castle.

“One of these days I’m going to,”

“Who are you talking to?”  
I turned to face the owner of the new voice, Lucinda stood tall, her hazel eyes focused on me.

“Uh,” I grounded myself, “Peeves was just here, he-”

“Look,” she interrupted, “Thorfin cares about you, and I’m not one to meddle into his life, but I don’t want you hurting him again,” her gaze never left my eyes. “The summer holiday was hard enough for him, after everything that happened between you two. He’s a good guy and if you won’t appreciate him, someone else will,” her sentence ended with what sounded like a threat.

“Someone like you, I’m assuming,” I raised my eyebrow. Lucinda didn’t reply, she stood there without breaking eye contact. I did something I didn’t usually allow myself to do, I allowed Lucinda's emotions to wash over me, her anger at my reply, her resentment towards Morgan for taking what she thought was her spot as Quidditch captain, a deep sense of jealousy, and feelings, deep feelings for Thorfinn.

“I’ve no intention of hurting him, Lucinda,” my voice found its strength, “I understand where you are coming from, but my relationship is none of your concern. Thorfinn made his decision, respect it.”

Lucinda glared, “Alexandrov's, always thinking they’re better than everyone.” She turned, leaving me alone in the hallway once again.

The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year - Page 2 Tumblr_mytfijeacf1qfb5cjo2_250

The Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom was one of my favorites, the dragon's skeleton that decorated it was always a fascinating tale. I took my usual seat in the middle desk on the second row, leaving an empty seat between Moony and me.

We’d seen the newest addition to the Hogwarts staff the previous morning when Dumbledore introduced professor Jones to everyone.
”Professor Jones has so kindly agreed to take over the position of Defense Against the Dark Arts position, after dear professor Bennett had so suddenly developed dragon pox.” Dumbledore had mentioned.

“What do you think he’ll be like?” I whispered over to Moony.

“Don’t know,” Remus placed a finger on his chin, looking even more teacher-like, “a few 4th years were saying he can be very strict, but also nice.”

“I don’t see how you could be both of those, but-”

The window blind slid down, dimming the lights inside the room, “Welcome everyone.”
Professor Jones entered the classroom, with a flick of his wand all of the candles came to life, “Welcome to your first day of Defense Against the Dark Arts, in your sixth year.” Once he reached the front of the classroom he flicked his wand again, this time the blackboard began writing on its own.

Professor Taylor R. Jones, Order of Merlin, Third Class.
The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year - Page 2 Tumblr_og2t4axUo71qlq3doo4_250

His eyes scanned the room, eventually focusing on me. His gaze lingered on me for what felt like an uncomfortable lifetime, “Very well then, who here can inform me of what a Dementor is?”
The room remained silent until Remus lifted his arm, Jones pointed towards him, “yes, Mr...”

“Lupin, sir,” Remus stood, “Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them...”

“Very good, Mr. Lupin, 5 points to Gryffindor. Now, Dementors are wraithlike Dark creatures, widely considered to be one of the foulest to inhabit the wizarding world. Dementors fed on human happiness and thus generated feelings of depression and despair in any person in close proximity to them. They could also consume a person's soul, leaving their victims in a permanent vegetative state, and thus were often referred to as "soul-sucking fiends", rendering a person an "empty shell.” The room remained silent, only slightly illuminated by the candlelight, “The Ministry employs these creatures to guard the prison of Azkaban, forcing the prisoners to relive their worst emotions and memories. They-”.

The door to the classroom opened, everyone turned to stare as Morgan entered.

“You’re late,” mentioned professor Jones, “Miss...”

“Alexandrov,” Morgan quickly added, “Morgan Alexandrov,” the professor’s eyes narrowed as he examined the parchment Morgan had handed over to him. The professor's eyes lingered on her as well.

“So it would seem, have a seat,” he gestured towards the empty seat between Moony and me, “Morgan Alexandrov.”

I wonder how long this one will last, Morgans voice rang inside my head.

Hopefully not long enough for homework, I thought back to her.

“We had just finished discussing what a dementor is,” Professor Jones looked at Morgan, “would you happen to know, Alexandrov?”

“A dementor is a dark creature that thrives on fear and negative emotions, they feed off people to the point they can suck out souls, they’re among the foulest creatures in existence.”

“Very well,” Jones began pacing in front of the class, “if dementors thrive on fear and negative emotions, who can tell me what is required to defeat them?” Lily raised her hand, “Miss…”

“Evans, sir,” she stood, “to defeat a dementor one must produce a patronus charm, a charm only as powerful as our own happiest memories.”

“Another five points to Gryffindor,” he walked up to the blackboard and wrote ‘Dementors & Lethifolds’, “these are the two creatures who are affected by and only by the patronus charm, I will be expecting an essay due on Wednesday on them.”

Professor Jones began to pace again and took out his wand before standing before us, he began to move his wand in a clockwise motion.
“This is the wand movement, take out your wands and repeat with me.” We all did as told, “good, good,” he nodded. Now I want you all to focus on your happiest memories and allow them to fill you.”

I closed my eyes, focusing on one of the times our grandmother would take Morgan and me to the garden to catch fireflies. I could picture the small lavender grove I’d helped her plant, the air around us full of their scent. I thought of the fireflies that covered the grove and my grandmothers' words, “fireflies will guide your way through the darkness when you feel your future is uncertain. Clear your minds, watch them dance, and let them bring their visions.”

“Once you’ve found your memory,” Jones continued, “speak the incantation Expecto Patronus.”

“Expecto Patronus,” I whispered, out of the end of my wand burst a shapeless cloud of mist. I sighed as I noticed the large silver wolf that seemed to trail around Morgan and Remus. “Damn it,” I whispered again.

“There are two types of Patronuses: corporeal which means a Patronus with a particular shape and form and incorporeal Patronus. Incorporeal Patronuses have no particular shape and do not protect against dementors the way corporeal Patronuses do,” Jones went on again, “While they may be partially effective at halting Dementors, though not repelling them, and shielding the caster from them, incorporeal Patronuses are not "fully-fledged" Patronuses and are regarded as a simpler version of the Charm.”

“I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen you struggle with a spell, Warren,” his voice made me jump, of what I wasn’t sure. Sirius Black moved over from his table with Peter and Augustus Wright.

“We can’t all be the wonder twins over there,” I followed the small fox patronus that had come out of Remus's wand, playing with Morgans' patronus.

Sirius laughed, “maybe I can help?”

“You’ve successfully summoned a corporeal patronus?”

“No,” Sirius took grab of my shoulders, turning me away from him and taking hold of my wand arm, “but I’ve created some happy memories, in the past.” I could feel Sirius's breath on the back of my neck, the feeling of his chest against my back. He lifted my wand arm and began doing the circular motions that professor Jones had taught us, “now, focus.”

“It’s a bit hard with you behind me,” I interrupted.

“Always is,” he smiled, giving me a quick wink, a small laugh escaping me.

I closed my eyes again, focusing back on the manor, except this time I could see Sirius motorcycle parked behind the house. We were in my room during the summer holiday, he’d been kicked out of his childhood home by his family, Morgan and I had offered up the manor for him to stay but he’d ultimately decided to room with James and his parents. Sirius was laying on my bed, playing on my father's old guitar:

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but, boy, if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live.

The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year - Page 2 7ba752716072dfc1579f568b27988861

Sirius continued singing as I gazed at him, “are you singing me a love song, Black?”

Sirius Black smiled, placing the guitar back on the bed, “is it working?”

“Excuse me?”

He came close, really close to my face, I could feel his breath on my face. Instinctively, I put my finger on his lips, “you really think I’m going to fall for the Padfoot charm?”

“Had to try,” he shrugged.
His face was still close, he smiled. His brilliant smile, his stormy grey eyes fixated on me. Slowly, I removed my fingers from his lips, and before I knew it, I found myself reaching up and kissing him.

“Noah!” I heard Morgans's voice.
My eyes flew open, the classroom had been engulfed in hundreds of tiny white lights. Initially, I had thought I’d produced a non-corporeal patronus, but a memory in the back of my mind reminded me of my grandmother's patronus charm; fireflies. I moved closer to one of the tiny lights, holding one in my hand. The small glowing firefly flew around my hands, dissipating as my cousin's arms pulled me into a hug.

The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year - Page 2 PqJg
“That was amazing!” she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year   The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 12:59 am

“Well done!” Professor Jones applauded the class, “well done everyone, you’ve exceeded my expectations , and I’m not usually impressed.” He smiled, “10 points for each house. Now,” he sat on the edge of his desk, “those of you who succeeded and have no further questions may leave, those who didn’t will stay. It is imperative that you all master your patronus, your skills will be tested next week. Everyone, remember your assignments!”

“That sounds ominous,” Remus packed his things, “wonder how we’ll be tested.”

“Isn’t it obvious?” I wiggled my fingers at him, “he’s bringing Dementors to Hogwarts.”

He smirked.
“Well, good thing I have my fox to keep me safe.”

I could feel my cheeks getting hot.
"Now, and forever," I smiled, gazing into his eyes.

"Lupin! Alexandrov!" Professor Jones clapped, "you're dismissed, go make googly eyes in the hallway."

We looked around at the almost empty room, and we couldn't help but laugh.

"Apologies, sir," Remus placed a hand on my back, "we're leaving."

I allowed myself to get closer to him, and his hand slipped to my waist welcoming me; my heart raced.

Once out of the classroom I turned to face him, though I didn't want to ruin the moment I had other matters to tend to.
"I'll catch you later, I need to go see Kat."

"Oh, let me come with you," he took hold of my hand, "I'd like to apologize to her for everything, I think she deserves that at least."

I nodded, lacing my fingers with him.
"Thanks," I smiled, and we made our way to the dungeons.
"Kat?" I shouted once we arrived.

"Over here!"

Quickly we made out way towards her voice; she stood there gripping the bars, black mascara running down her cheeks.

"I'm so happy to see you," she sobbed, "Filch's had me locked up."

"That's barbaric," Remus frowned.

I reached for my scarf, and attempted to clean her ruined makeup.
"Hey, you'll be okay," I stroked her hair away from her face, "I'm sure you'll be out of here soon."

"I want to kill that Peter," she sniffled, speaking through her teeth; her gripped tightened on the bars.

"Okay, that's exactly what we don't say if we want to get you out," I gently cupped her cheeks and pressed my forehead against hers, transfering soothing energy to her, "just breathe, you'll be okay."

Her posture softened, she reached for my hands and took a deep breath.
"I wish I had taken a chunk out of him, the punishment would have been the same," she sniffled, "the school board has been called to a meeting, they're..." she began to sob once more, "they're going to decide if they're going to expell me."

"Surely you'll be fine," I smiled softly, "my aunt Elizabeth is on the board, she's very persuasive."

"I don't want to go back to Japan," she sniffled, "I can barely remember the language, I don't know anyone there, I'll miss you."

"You're not going anywhere," my eyes threatened to water, "you're staying here, I... I can see it."

Her eyes widened.
"Y-you can?"

"Yeah," I nodded quickly, the board will vote to keep you here, my aunt will convince them you aren't a threat."

"Oh thank Merlin," Kat nearly colapsed in relief, "that changes things then," she wiped her tears.

"And you know what?" I helped her up, "I think you gave me an idea how to get back at Peter."

"Really?" She smiled brightly, "how?"

I looked around making sure no one else was listening and pulled remus closer before whispering.
"I've got a bag full of licorice snaps in my trunk, Remus can help me sneak into the dorm. I spread them all over his bed and when he lays down at night they'll attack."

"Oh I love that plan," Kat looked at Remus, "could you help us?"

"I, uhm..." he took a deep breath, "sure, yeah, I'll help."

"Thank you!" She attempted to hug him through the bars.

"I suppose it's the least I could do," he smiled nervously.

"Perfect!" I smiled, "I'll be right back."
I took off, speaking the passowrd and making my way to my dormroom; I reached into my trunk and took out the candy, stuffing it in my cloak pocket before returning to me friends.

I looked at Remus.
"We should probably go now before everyone's done eating."

He nodded and looked at Kat.
"Sorry again for everything."

"Go!" Kat jumped excitedly, "you can make it up to me!"

I have Kat a tight hug.
"I'll see you soon."

I took Remus's hand and we ran out of the dungeons, hiding in one of the hidden passages near the Gryffindor common room.

"Did you really see it," he eyed me, "or was that you lying to calm her down?"

I looked away from him.
"I wanted her to calm down."

"You know if she's expelled she might resent you for that."

"Then let's hope she isn't," I tossed my things aside. "Alright, here's the plan: I'll transform, jump in your bag, and you'll carry me to the dorm. That way no one will suspect anything."

“I don’t think we should do this,”Remus said looking at the steps to the tower, “we’re prefects, we’re supposed to set the example. If we get caught it’ll cost us house points and get us detention.”

I stared at him.
“You’re chickening out on me, Moony?”

He sighed.
“I’m merely stating the possible outcomes of your revenge.”

I chuckled and shook my head.
“You know what? I’m sorry, you’re right,” his shoulders relaxed, I smirked, “I should ask someone with less at stake, I’ll ask Padfoot.” I turned to leave.

“No, wait,” he took my hand and sighed, “I don’t want anyone else in more trouble.”

I smirked.
“So you’ll do it?”

He rolled his eyes, and put his bag on the ground.
“Just get in.”

“Thank you!” I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek, “you’re awesome.”

“So I’ve heard,” he smirked softly, I could tell the time of the month was starting to take its toll on him.

I tossed my bag of licorice snaps in and making sure no one was looking I shifted into my fox form and hopped in.

With a light grunt he strapped the bag on his shoulder and closed the flap.

I swayed and bounced lightly with every step. I sniffed around and perceived the faint scent of wolfsbane and chocolate.

“Password?” The Fat Lady spoke.

“Dragon’s breath,” he replied.

The door clicked and squeaked open, and Remus made his way inside.

I peeked under the flap and saw a few Gryffindors sitting quietly, probably working on assignments.

“Remus, hey!”

I gritted my teeth at the familiar voice.

“Lyra,” he gave her a nod, “what’s happening?”

“Not much,” she moved her hair behind her ear, “I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?”

I let out a low growl; Remus cleared his throat loudly and coughed, giving his bag a pat.

“Oh no,” Lyra patted his back, “are you alright?”

He shook his head.
“Sorry, I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately.”

“Would you like me to brew you a pepperup potion?”

“No, no!” Remus cleared his throat, “I wouldn’t want to put you through the trouble.”

“Oh it’s no trouble at all!” She smiled getting closer, “you know I’ve always taken care of you.”

He took a few steps back.
“Best not stand too close,” he scratched the back of his head, “wouldn’t want you to catch whatever this is.”

“Right,” she looked down, “I’ll get started on that potion for you,” she smiled at him, “and we can hang out when I bring it.”

“We’ll see,” he adjusted the strap on his shoulder, “I’m in a bit of a hurry, I forgot one of my books.”

“Alright,” she pecked his cheek, “I’ll see you around.”

“See you…” Remus nodded before making his way up the stairs to the boys dormitory.

Making sure no one was in the room, he gently put the bag on the bed.

I hopped out and shook before stepping off the bed and turned back to my human self, he looked at me smirking.

“What?” I avoided eye contact, attempting to hide my blushing cheeks behind my hair.

He leaned against his bedpost.
“What was all that about?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I looked around, “which bed is Peter’s?”

He pointed to it.
“I’m talking about the growling that came from my bag,” he chuckled, “are you jealous?”

“Maybe,” I walked to my target, “or maybe she gets on my nerves,” I looked at him and couldn’t help but smile at his goofy grin, “hush up and watch the door.”

He let out a snigger before turning to it.
“Yes ma’am.”

I shook my head , my smile never leaving, and pulled back on the covers revealing snack wrappers and a few stray Bertie Bott’s beans underneath.
“Well at least it’s in character.”
I opened the licorice snaps sack and spread them around the mattress before fixing the sheets.

“Someone’s coming,” Remus whispered.

I bit into the candy sack and transformed back into my fox, hiding under Peter’s bed, a chocolate frog stared back at me. ‘Ribbit’ it went, and before it could hop out I took a bite off its head, feeling rather disgusted, tasting bits of dust on my tongue.

The door opened.

“Ah, Lupin!” I heard the familiar voice of Carter Boyle, “just the man I was looking for.”

“What can I do for you?”

“The gang and I were wondering if you wanted to join our study group,” I peeked at them, “material is starting to get difficult and we could use all the brains we can get.”

“I assume your best friend will be joining too?” Remus walked near me and set his bag down next to the bed, out of sight.

“It’s been almost a year, Remus,” Boyle got closer to him, “Lyra hasn’t shut up about how much she regrets what happened.”

I quickly hopped into the bag and Remus strapped it to his shoulder.
“I can admire you advocating for her but she’s the one who decided to snog Brennan while I was ill.”

“She felt lonely… to be fair you do get sick often.”

I could feel Remus’s posture straighten.
“I think this conversation is over,” he began to walk away.

“Remus,” Boyle sighed, “she thought you were cheating with Alexandrov, and can you blame her? The two of you are awfully cozy with each other.”

Remus stopped.
“Then she’s an awful judge of character.”

“And she knows that now,” Carter stepped closer, “she’s trying to make it up to you.”

“Well she’ll have to try harder, and I suggest you keep your nose out of people’s business.”

Remus opened the door and walked out, the bag shaking with ever hasty step down the stairs. A few moments later he set the bag down, I peeked to find myself back in the secret passageway. I jumped out and transformed back to myself.

He rested his back against the wall, pinching the bridge of his nose. I walked towards him and gently placed my hand on his arm.”

“Are you going to be okay?”

He took a deep breath.
“Aren’t I always?”

“No,” I smirked softly, “listen, you’re not at fault here. Lyra chose to cheat while you were trying your best. And honestly she doesn’t deserve your time.”

He shook his head.
“I didn’t try my best.”

I rolled my eyes.
“Seriously, Remus?”

“Can you do that feeling thing?” He asked through gritted teeth, his hands motioned at his head, “I’m not feeling well.”

I nodded and put my hands to his temples, transferring positive energy onto him. His body relaxed and slowly exhaling he sank to the floor. I knelt down in front of him.
“Better?” I started getting a headache again.

He took my hands and pulled me to him, embracing me in a hug.
“Thank you.”

I blushed and hugged him back.
“Anytime.”

And then suddenly I couldn’t feel his frustration, I couldn’t feel his relief; I felt nothing from him.

He let go of me and helped me up.
“We should head to the Great Hall, lunch is almost over.”
He walked out behind the tapestry.

I stood there for a moment, unsure of what just happened. I grabbed my things and made my way out.

Remus hastily made his way down the hallway and turned the corner.

“What’s wrong with Lupin?”

I gasped putting my hand to my chest, turning around to see Regulus standing there.

“Nothing,” I shook my head and took a deep breath, “he’s not feeling well.”

“What else is new?” He rolled his eyes, “anyway, I’ve been looking for you.”

“What’s up?”

He smiled.
“Kat’s been released, your Professor Alexandrov reasoned with Filch and said she would vouch for her.”

I gave a sigh of relief.
“Thank Merlin.”

“And, he pulled an indigo envelope from his robes, “this came for you, Rose dropped it on my lap.”

My name in my mother’s writing adorned the front in golden ink, quickly I opened it. Inside was a simple note with a warning: “Beware the one who feeds with lies.”

“Well that’s not vague at all,” Reg was leaning over.

I held the note to my chest.
“Regulus!”

“Sorry!” He chuckled.

I sighed.
“Mum’s visions aren’t what they used to be after the attack,” I looked at the note again, “now I’ve got something else to worry about…”

He brushed my hair away from my face.
“What’s on your mind?”

I blushed and shook my head.
“It’s nothing, just… Alexandrov stuff, that and tryouts tomorrow, Kat’s drama…”

He nodded and laced his arm with mine and began to walk.
“For now Kat’s fine, Alexandrov stuff can wait until after classes; you’re a total boss so the tryouts will be fine,” he smirked at me, “now, I know you and you won’t make it another hour without food, so let’s get you some sustenance.”

I smirked and rolled my eyes; deciding he was right, I put the letter in my bag and pushed my worries aside for now. My stomach growled.

Walking through the doors of the Great Hall I glanced towards the Gryffindor table to see Remus seeming to be comforted by Lily, James and Peter were tinkering with a box and filling it with water; Sirius got up as soon as we locked eyes.

“What does he want now?” Reg scowled.

“Vix–” Sirius cleared his throat, “Morgan.”

“This better be quick,” Reg wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I nudged him off.

Sirius didn’t look at him.
“Have you seen Noah? He hasn’t shown up.” Sirius looked past me to the Entrance Hall to try and spot him.

“I haven’t, I assumed he was with you lot,” my eyes shifted to the Slytherin table where Lucinda sat alone, quickly my eyes went back to him, “I’m sure he’s fine, probably preparing things for dueling club.”

“Right,” he nodded, “thanks.”

“Are we done?” Reg crossed his arms.

Sirius looked at him.
“It seems you’ve forgotten your manners, little brother,” he stood face to face, “perhaps I should remind you of them.”

“Alright, that’s enough,” I pushed them apart.

“No, let him,” Reg chuckled, “I’ll break his nose again.”

I rolled my eyes.
“Shut up and wait at the table.”

Regulus eyed his brother before turning around, waving his hand dismissively, and made his way over to our friends.

I took a deep breath.
“When did I become the mom friend?”

“When Lily accepted her feelings for Prongs?” Sirius smiled sheepishly.

I shot a look at him that made him straighten up.
“Stop, just…” I pinched the bridge of my nose, “I know being troublemakers is our thing but I need you to not start drama, alright? And as for Noah, I don’t know where he is, I’m not the one with the map.”

“I don’t think I need a map to know…” He gave me a nod and walked past me, out of the room.

“I can’t shake the feeling this won’t be an easy term.” Perhaps mum was right.

“Morgan!” Kat waved eagerly.

I smiled and ran to her, embracing her in a tight hug. Her arms wrapped around me, and we remained in the embrace for a moment.

“Should I be jealous?” Regulus quipped.

We laughed and let go of each other.

“Maybe,” Katora smirked, “worried I might steal your girl?”

“First you steal my brother, then you make moves on my hot stuff,” he chucked,”next you’ll be snogging Severus.”

Sevvy rolled his eyes.
“Don’t drag me into this.”

Kat laughed.
“Come on now, we all know he fancies redheads,” she gasped, “maybe he’s the one you should watch out for.”

“That’s enough, Nikawa,” he spoke through gritted teeth.

“Alright, alright,” she sat down, “we’re just having some fun; I was imprisoned you know.”

“You were locked for two hours.”

She scoffed.
“I’d like to see how you would do.”

He began to pack up his stuff.
“Maybe I’d be able to get some quiet.” He stormed out, his cloak whipping behind him.

“He really needs to mellow out,” Kat shook her head, her attention going back to her food.

“Yeah…” I sat down between her and Regulus, my eyes falling on Remus, “we all do.”
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

The Alexandrov Chronicles :: 1976-1977 School Year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2