Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Unwelcomed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexandrov Prince
Kaez's Cousin
Administrator
Alexandrov Prince

Unwelcomed Empty
PostSubject: Unwelcomed   Unwelcomed EmptyTue May 12, 2020 3:37 am

Unwelcomed Spoileralert

The stars tonight shine so brightly,
A warm summer breeze fills the air,

The melodic song vibrated through the halls of the Alexandrov Manor, the voice sending a shiver down my spine. A voice I hadn't heard from in over a year, her voice, a voice I was sure I never wanted to hear again.

I placed Cassie back in her bed, tucking a red strand behind her ear, "I love you," I whispered.

Come with me and chase the fireflies,
Come laugh and play with me there.

Our grandmothers' song carried on, filling my stomach with rage, I continued through the halls of the manor.

My love for you it shines so bright,
It's clear for all others to see,

Unwelcomed Tumblr_inline_nn0r8by3Dx1tpmr1v_250

Clarisse's room was just three doors down from my own daughter, inside my cousin sat in the rocking chair with her daughter in her arms.

"I'll fight for you with all my might, that's how dear you are to me," she finished.

I stared at her, anger fueling my every emotion, she was so calm, so shockingly beautiful for a woman who had spent a year in Azkaban. Her once vibrant sun-kissed hair had grown a much darker shade, her cheeks sunken in from poor nutrition in the prison. She held Clarisse close, repeating our families lullaby to her.

Unwelcomed Tumblr_inline_nn0rik9Itr1tpmr1v_250
"You aren't welcomed here, Morgan."

She looked up at me, making eye contact for the first time since everything happened; since she'd caused everything to happen. "I also grew up in this house, my dear cousin. And, I am allowed to see my daughter." She clasped Clarisse's hand in hers, rocking the sleeping child back and forth.

I stepped within the room coming closer to Morgan, "you need to leave, cousin," a term that once meant so endearment now felt like a cruel joke.

Morgan stood, cradling the sleeping Clarisse. She glided over to the small bed, placing her daughter in it, "I love you, firefly." Morgan kissed her forehead. She turned to me, "She's my daughter Noah."

Unwelcomed 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f48767749724c6370584d687943513d3d2d3431323231373131352e313462656136613162623132313562303534333733313634303032332e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720

I stared at her for a moment, attempting to feel some form of forgiveness towards her or any redeeming qualities, I couldn't.
"Maybe you should've thought about that before you sent my daughters' father to Azkaban." The word came out louder than I had expected but I'd lost the luxury of caring.

Morgan stood firm, "I did what I had to do for the well being of our world, even if it meant we suffer," she continued. "And, they were my friends too."

A sarcastic laugh escaped me.
"How long have you been practicing that one? You claim to be their friend and did nothing to ensure they lived." I began pacing around the room. "Remus, Sirius? You ruined their lives! James, Lily, Regulus? You cost them their lives, Morgan."

Unwelcomed Tumblr_n1x7olkJ7y1qg1mbqo4_r1_250

Morgans composer broke, tears began forming in the corners of her eyes, but I couldn't let that deter me.
"You're the reason Harry has to be raised by the muggles James himself despised!"

"And now he has a chance of permanently defeating the Dark Lord!" Morgan came close, now face to face she continued, "because of my actions the darkest wizard in wizarding history was defeated, an era of peace has begun."

Unwelcomed Tumblr_inline_nn0rgfwSbb1tpmr1v_250
"But at what cost?" this had Morgan visibly shaken, the tears now freely flowing down her sunken cheeks.

"Papa?" her small voice came from the hallway behind me, on instinct I turned to find my daughter standing a the doorway.

"Hi, Starlight. What are you doing up?" I picked up Cassie, bringing her stuffed rabbit close to her.

"The snake man," she whispered, nestling her head into my chest.

"It's okay, Papas here." I help Cassie tight.

Morgan remained quiet, her gaze never leaving Cassiopeia. "She's so big," she mumbled. "Her eyes,"

"Like Sirius'," I interrupted. "Lucky coincidence." I stared at my own daughter, feeling her warmth on my chest. She was all I had left. "You're gone by dawn, before anyone wakes up." I turned, heading towards the door. "The next time I see you in this house, I'll kill you myself." I left the room, taking Cassie back to her bed.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net/

Unwelcomed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pens&Needles :: Dark Times Are Close :: Ye Olde Library of Alexandrov-
Jump to: