Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:04 am

"Marcus has been like this for a while so I'm pretty much used to him, but it really pisses me off when he talks like I'm just a thing he bought and doesn't want to share."

Fred nodded, "I swear, if I hear him refer to you as 'his' one more time, Alexandria," Fred spoke, holding up his fist in an angered, yet joking way, before he proceeded to laugh.

"I'd Take Lockhart over Snape," I pouted, "He probably wouldn't take points away from me when I'm telling some rowdy jerkface to shut up," I crossed my arms, letting out a small laugh. "And win or not, I still think he has some personal vendetta against the other houses," I added on, letting out a dramatic sigh.

"We have Transfiguration first," Hermione spoke, a wide grin on her lips at the topic of school. "And I, personally, think Professor Lockhart is a fine teacher! I bet he'll be the best Hogwarts has had yet."

"I feel sorry for you, mates," Ron spoke up, shuddering at the thought of Snape and Lockhart, "Sheesh, 'Mione, he's full of himself. How can you admire that?"

"You just don't know what a talented Wizard looks like, Ronald," Hermione spoke, hmphing at her friend.

"Oh, but you do?" Fred smirked, "OBVIOUSLY you haven't met us, has she, Georgey?" Fred boasted, earning a small laugh from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouranhighroleplays.proboards.com/
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:34 am

"Obviously not, Fred." George grinned. "For she is too blinded by his ego to notice how awesome we are."

"I think both of you are blinded by each others egos." I said with a laugh. "C'mon, oh heroes of the wizarding world, we're late for class." I picked up my bookbag. "See you guys later!" I said as I dragged the twins by their robes.

Classes went by fast, except for DADA in which he made us answer stupid questions about him. I knew there had to be a stupid reason as to why he wanted us to buy his dumb books. But everything went away when I reached my last class of the day: Cooking with Magic. Which was perfect because I'd planned something with the twins so as we could cheer Mari up.

I made lemonade, cupcakes (decorated with our faces in frosting, pretty epic), sanwiches and to my surprise they made us cook mexican food, which was the most random thing I had heard at Hogwarts, but it was still pretty awesome.

I went to the common room and I changed to my bikini and put my uniform on top of it, quickly after I went out to the lake with the food and drinks where everyone was waiting but the twins, who had gone searching for Mari.

There was a radio, and a few tables the house elves brought to sit me, Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ron and of course Mari.
"Aww, the elves did a good job decorating." I said with a smile as I set the food down. Alice jumped out of my pocket to roam around the grass. "Silly, Ali..."
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:41 am

Violated.

Yes, I was violated. By whom? The damned Weasley twins.

How? Simply put, the moment the Ravenclaw common room door opened, I was ambushed and dragged to my dorm by the two gryffindors, forced to change into a bathing-suit with my uniform above when I managed to kick them out, then being dragged out of my common room and down the flights of stairs.

And the worst part, they wouldn't even tell me why.

"What do you two have up your sleeves? Are you planning on throwing water balloons at me?" I questioned, my face showing joking irritation.

"But Mari! If we told you that, it would ruin the whole surprise!" Fred exclaimed, grinning deviously at me, causing me to stick my tongue out at him.

"Jerks." I laughed slightly, shaking my head. We continued down the stairs, eventually making it out of the castle and following them down the courtyard to the lake- where I saw the rest of the Weasley's (Minus Percy), the duo of the trio, and Alexandria, along with tables and a radio, "....What is this? I'm confuzzled," I spoke; stopping in front of the tables in between the twins, looking at Andri.

"What are you conspiracing against me? Did someone die?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:56 am

Everyone laughed at her question.
"No one died, Mari." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, don't you remember we said we were going to cheer you up this morning?" George said with noted excitement. "We thought a small party would be the perfect thing."

"Well, I thought, you two just agreed." I joked.

"What ever you say, Soleil." The twins laughed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as well.
"Now let the poor girl go so she can take her uniform off, I wanna swim!" I loved swimming, reminded me of the Cote d'Azur back in France.

"Uhm..." Hermione sounded nervous. "I don't think I should swim, really."

"It's alright, Hermione. I won't swim either." Harry smiled at her.

"Y-yeah, neither will I. We can just e-"

"Eat?" Hermionie said jokingly.

"I was going to say enjoy the view." Ron said, blushing.

"Well, fine then, you guys can just chill here. But I'm swimmin'." I said and took my uniform off, exposing my cute bikini I had bought in France. I set my uniform on the table. "Well, what are you guys waiting for, let's swim!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 am

I let out a great sigh of relief, grinning, "Thank Merlin. Death isn't good," I spoke, smiling innocently.

I put my lower lip out in a pout, looking up at George, "You guys didn't need to do that, you know," I spoke, but allowing myself to smile anyways.

"Yes we did, Maria!" Fred exclaimed, grinning, "What are best buddies for?" he questioned, making me laugh slightly.

Once the twins let go of my arms, I grinned, shredding off my uniform as well, revealing the bathing suit I got over the summer, happy I could be a girl and show off the new bathing suit.

Fred, however, was paying no attention to my bathing suit, his eyes were on Alexandria with a great blush on his cheeks, his eyes slightly wide. Probably going over how cute he thought she was before quickly shaking his head- must not think those thoughts! Not right now, anyways... "Awesome outfit, Alexandria," Fred grinned.

"I think I'll pass for now, as well," Ginny spoke shyly, her glance going constantly to Harry.

"Suit yourself," I spoke, laughing at her cute crush on him before rushing to Andri, "Come on! Last one in is a dungbomb!" I exclaimed, grabbing the girls hand and running into the water, turning my head to stick my tongue out at the twins; whom had stripped to their bathing suits as well, and were chasing after us, shouting about the unfairness of it all.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:15 am

I blushed at Freddie's compliment and I smiled at him.
"Thank you very muchly!" I said to him. "Now let's go!" Right then Mari pulled me to the water and all hell broke lose when the twins got in, there was so much water in our faces we didn't even know who we were splashing. But it didn't matter though, it was fun.

Underwater and pulled someone's legs under from the comotion, turned out it was Fred. my eyes widened for a second before I poked his nose and swam away. When my head rose from the water I caught my breath and saw Mari and George splashing each other, not really knowing if they knew me and Fred were out of the equation.

"OI!" I shouted. "Who wants to race!?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:22 am

I was laughing, like crazy, splashing the group in front of me. Man, I have to say, it works. It definitely works to cheer someone up.

"Oof!" Fred exclaimed before going underwater, trying to keep from letting out a laugh as he saw Alexandria, quickly chasing her in the water when she poked him, coming up beside her for breath, "How dare you poke me!" he joked to her, laughing, though there was some pink on his cheeks. "I will get you!" he exclaimed, laughing again as Alexandria announced a race.

"Okay!" I called back, quitting splashing the ginger ahead of me; suddenly aware of the others being away from the group, swimming to them- shortly followed by George. "To where, might I ask?"

"How about... The surface with the rotten first and second years," Fred grinned, nodding towards where the four were, "You up for that, Alex?" he questioned the girl who suggested the race.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:06 am

Alexandria laughed.
"Are you up for this?" I said before splashing him, then I proceeded to swim as fast as possible.

"That's not fair, Jolie!" George said before he began to swim, Fred and Mari trailing behind him. "I'm going to get you!"

"Get this!" I began to splash him with my feet as I swam, causing him to stop swimming and catch his breath.

"Playing dirty huh? We'll get you later!" George shouted with his fist in the air, I smelled those dungbombs in my future.

I reached the shore, Mari close behind me, but I was the first one to reach the trio and Ginny.
"I win!"

"Only because you cheated." Ginny pointed out.

"Sometimes in life you need to cheat to get what you want, otherwise you'll get nowhere." I winked at her.

"Ah, now I see why you were sorted in Slytherin. I knew there had to be something that landed you there." Harry said to me, to which I simply shrugged and smiled.

'Meow' I heard, and a tiny red ball moved towards me. Alice had gotten into the salsa.
"Oh, Ali!" I said with a frown. "Come here." I carried her over to the water despite her hissing complaints and took the salsa off of her. "Next time you're staying in the dorm." I walked back over to my friends. "Let's eat!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 am

"Cheater!" I shouted to Andri, letting out a laugh as I started swimming, matching Fred's speed precisely as I continued to speed up, determined on getting second place, at least, as I knew catching up to Alexandria was a hopeless case.

I grinned to myself as I heard George complain about her cheating after getting splashed in the face; easily giving Fred and I an advantage of passing him, to which received more complaints that I didn't hear, "I'm going to beat you, Freddy," I spoke to the boy beside me, who let out a laugh the best he could without swallowing water.

"Yeah Ri-HEY!" He gasped as I sped up my swimming drastically, passing him very easily, much to his dismay as I easily made it to the land, coming in a brilliant second.

"Uh-huh! Who be the best swimmer this here land has ever laid it's eyes upon?" I spoke, grinning in a slightly cocky manner once I was near the main group once again.

"...A mermaid," Ron's voice spoke as I continued to walk up, causing me to glare at him.

"...Shut it, you. We don't need to be technical here," I spoke, sticking my tongue out at him, to which he responded in the same manner.

"Cheaters!" Fred exclaimed, laughing, as he ran up, "You two are cheaters, I say!" he added on, crossing his arms childishly.

"You'll get over it," I grinned, laughing, looking behind him, "Poor Georgey is last, isn't it?" I spoke, amused.

"Let's eat!"

"FOOD!" Ron exclaimed immediately, jumping up and rushing to the table; determined to get first pick; earning a laugh from everyone but Hermioninnie.

"Does he EVER stop eatting?" I questioned, turning my head to the gingers beside me.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:03 am

"Hardly ever." George said with a laugh. "There's never any bacon left at breakfast back at home thanks to him."

"Glad I'm not a Weasley, then. I love my bacon." I joked as I sat down to eat, serving myself some Quesadillas and some lemonade. And out of nowhere I began to shiver. I enjoyed the cold, just not when I was half naked. "Ugh, damn September weather." I said, trying to eat my Quesadilla through the waves of muscle spasms.

"I would give you my robe, but you cheated, so I'll just give it to Mari." George said as he rested his robe on the young girl. "No warmth for the Slythie."

"Very mature, George." I laughed.

I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 am

"I never liked Bacon much," I spoke thoughtfully, laughing as Ron was once again hit over the shoulder by Hermione for eating so much, "I'd live," I stuck my tongue out jokingly at Andri; a great big red blush forming on my cheeks when George put his robe over my shoulders as I sat beside him- Mari across from us, "But won't you get cold?" I questioned, turning my head to his, unaware of Fred's amused grin.

"No warmth for the Slythie."

"That's rude, George!" Fred exclaimed, covering Andri with his own robe, "I apologize, he's just not a gentleman, is he?" he questioned, laughing, sticking his tongue out at his brother; but using this as an excuse to whisper in Andri's ear, "Our little Mari has a bit of a crush, have you noticed?" before sitting up straight with his amused grin still firm on his lips, acting like he said nothing.

"So! That was fun, even though you lost terribly, you twins. Aren't you supposed supposed to be the taller of us, and thus the faster?" I joked to the two Gingers, simply grabbing a couple of cookies and sandwhich, putting them on a napkin in front of me, "And look at me, I'm the shortest one out of us four, and I was still faster than you two! Seriously." I grinned innocently at the twins, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:38 am

"Nah, I like the cold." George said and ruffled Mari's pink hair before sitting down to eat some burritos. "This smells really good, Alex."

I blushed slightly when Fred put his robe on me and I smiled at him.
"Not a gentleman at all." I said, happy I was warm now. But when Fred whispered in my ear I shivered once more and I got goosebumps. "Y-you have no idea." My smile turned slightly crooked, I took a gulp of lemonade so he wouldn't notice.

George looked at me intently and then grinned at me, was he suspecting something? I tried to act normal so I stuck my tongue out at him, making him laugh. I thought that saved me.
"The only reason you got there before us is because Jolie cheated." I was glad he didn't mention anything. "If she hadn't splashed us we would have been the winners."

"Oh, stop being such sore losers, Weasleys." I said before taking another bite of my Quesadilla, I looked at Ginny and saw her writing on a notebook. "Hey Ginny, that your diary?"

She looked at me wide eyes, and hid it.
"Uhm... yeah. Yeah it's my diary."

"Oh really?" George said and attempted to snatch the book from his little sister.

"Stop it, George!" She complained. "It's private!"

He managed to take hold of it and opened it.
"There's nothing here, though."

Ginny snatched it from him.
"I'm owling mom!" She said before she ran back to the castle.

"Really, George?" Ron said with his mouth full.

"Ronald!" Hermione complained. "Disgusting..." She said getting up. "I'm going to check up on Ginny."

"Well that wasn't very nice, Georgie." I said to him. "A girl needs her privacy, you know."

"Well, what if she's writing about boys? She's too young."

Harry sighed.
"I'm getting another headache." He whispered to Ron. "I think we've better go."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 am

My face increased it's heat when George ruffled my hair, only for me to put my lower lip out in a pout and crossing my arms in a childish manner, raising an eyebrow at Andri when she suddenly stuttered, letting out a small laugh, but proceeding to shake my head in an amused manner.

"That was a wonderful stutter there, Alexandria," Fred joked to the girl, laughing, but let it drop as I started to speak.

"Andri didn't splash Fred, though, so how is it that I passed him, then?" I questioned, grinning up at George, letting out a small laugh, "You're easy to pass, slowpoke," I added, poking his nose before continuing on my food devouring session.

I continued to nibble on the cookies, watching Andri question the youngest Weasley with half interest, that is, until the twins started poking fun at the youngest sibling.

"A diary? Since when does MY sister have a diary!" Fred exclaimed, grinning as he helped George try to snatch it, leaning across the table once he did.

"There's nothing here, though."

"Yeah, pretty useless if you haven't written anything in it!" Fred exclaimed, pouting as he sat back down in his original manner.

"I'm owling mom!"

I pouted slightly as Ginny left, followed closely by Hermione; leaving us as the only girls out here.

"Well, what if she's writing about boys? She's too young."

"Exactly! She's only eleven, anyways. She doesn't need to be writing about boys," Fred agreed with his brother.

"Privacy is privacy, loves," I spoke, shaking my head at the twins, laughing slightly, "It's like how you guys never see my drawings, if I can help it. When Ili- The kids back in Swords would steal my drawing book and look through the drawings, I would get so mad, and I wasn't as protective of it then as I was now," I told them, "Everyone has something dear to them that they want to keep privet, You should respect that," she finished, poking George's nose in a jokingly disappointed manner, sticking her tongue out at Fred in the same manner.

"Alright, Harry," Ron whispered back, standing up, "We're gonna go make sure they're okay," he spoke, making up an excuse; then proceeding to quickly leave- not without grabbing a few finger foods he could stash in his robe, leaving Fred and I blinking, before I proceeded to shrug and go back to nibbling on the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:12 am

Ili? Who was Ili? And why was Mari avoiding him or her? I had to ask her later, if I could remember. Harry and Ron left, leaving me alone with Mari and the twins. We'd never been alone like this before, so I wondered if anything were to happen between Mari and George, or even me and Fred. Or perhaps nothing was to happen and I was too hopeful. Either way, being alone with the twins gave butterflies to my stomach.

I finished my Quesadilla and grabbed a cookie so I could join Mari.
"You're going to get fat, Soleil." George joked.

"Not as fat as Ron will." I laughed. "Anyways, it doesn't matter if she writes about boys, or even if she's writing about unicorns, a girl's diary is something intimate, no one else is even suppose to touch it, much less read it."

"Do you have a diary?" George grinned.

"Yes, and if you try to get it, Alice will attack you. Isn't that right, girl?" I said as I gave her a piece of chicken left over from my meal.

"Like that tiny ball of fur could do anything?" George said looking at my cat. "Thing fits in a teacup, I don't think she'd be a good guardian." He looked at his brother. "What say you we try to find it?" He winked.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 am

I smiled reassuringly at Andri, knowing that she was confused over my little slip up, however knowing that she would probably forget, so I didn't worry about it much.

"Ron's going to get to be the size of the Burrow at this rate," Fred joked, grinning; but proceeded to raise an eyebrow at Andri after she finished talking about how a girl's diary should be privet.

"You act like you know this from personal experience," he pointed out, smirking.

"Do you have a diary?"

"Yeah, do you?" Fred added on; noting my composure as I looked down with a grin, nibbling on the cookie, laughing lightly at George mentioned Alice fitting in a teacup.

"What say you we try to find it?"

"I say lets do it," Fred grinned mischieviously at the Slytherin.

"Don't you still keep it under your pillow, Andri?" I questioned with a devious smile, tilting my head to the side innocently, deciding to be cruel to the other girl, "Or do you sleep with it hugged to your chest, squealing over all the little secrets and emotions you scribble into it?" I added on, giving an innocent expression.

"Oh? Is this trueeeee?" Fred asked, eyeing Andri intently.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 am

My eyes widened and my face turned scarlet, their eyes all on me, staring me down trying to make me crack. I felt slightly betrayed by Mari, and I was sure to get payback some time soon.
"N-no." I stutured, my cheeks turned even redder.

"Oh really?" George said, with an evil grin plastered to his face.

I thought for a moment, my face was back to it's normal color, I grinned.
"What if it is under my pillow? You guys can't gain access to the Slytherin common room anyways, much less to the dorms."

George's smile disappeared.
"She's got a point there."

"Indeed I do." I raised an eyebrow as I grinned.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 am

I covered my mouth at her reaction; trying to muffle the laughter that was escaping, shaking my head as I held my stomach with my other hand, smirking at her.

"By your stutter, you're lying!" Fred exclaimed, laughing, grinning to George, then pouting once she made her point across, looking to his brother, "That's not fair. You should totally let us in on the password," he grinned, knowing that that probably won't work.

"Psh, give it a couple weeks, she'll have let me in by then to spaz over picking her outfit for the Hogsmeade trip," I spoke, grinning.

"Oh, so you're in on this, too?" Fred grinned, the new found goal seeming to have it's light shine a little brighter.

"Duh. I mean, come on, I need to get her at one point this year, why not get it over with?" I grinned innocently to the girl, "Besides, my other option related to Lockhart, so I figured to be mean," I laughed again, then blinked at Andri's expression.

"Hey," I spoke, putting my hands up, "If you want to blame anyone, blame the twins here and yourself. You all taught me most of my devious ways," I defended, letting out another small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 am

"Well it's not fair to use everything you've learned against the person who taught you!" I made a mental note, have Pansy help me out with my outfit instead of Mari. But then again Pansy didn't have the same taste I did. I felt cornered so I looked at Fred and smiled at him. "You wouldn't do anything that mean to me, would you?" I gave him my best and cutest pout I could muster. "After all, you're one of my best friends, best friends aren't mean to each other."

"Careful Freddy, remember who's side you really are in." George said, a bit preocupide since he saw his brother blush early when Alexandria took her uniform off. "It's a trick, she probably has veela blood somewhere, she's French after all!"

I batted my long eyelashes at him.
"It's not a trick, I would feel so hurt if you saw my diary. Anything you wanted to know I could just tell you without you having to invade my privacy."

George panicked and whispered into Mari's ear.
"We have to do something."
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:24 am

"I said most, not everything," I told back to her, laughing lightly at the scene that was occurring, noticing the visible blush.

"But dear Alex, you're best friends with Maria too, aren't you?" Fred replied, an eyebrow raised with a great smirk on his lips, "Though you do have a convincing composure."

"Careful Freddy, remember who's side you really are in."

"Don't betray us now, Fred!" I exclaimed, eyeing the redhead with laughter and overexaggeration, along with eyeing the only other girl around.

"Oh? Like what?" Fred questioned, obviously ignoring us, with the great blush forming on his cheeks and his eyebrow raised, "Like... Your deepest, darkest secrets, that not even Mari knows?" he asked, as if tempted.

Instantly, I shuddered slightly; a tinge of pink flashing up my cheeks when George whispered in my ear, but I merely kept my composure and bit my lip in thought, "Fred, if you betray us, we'll abandon you!" I exclaimed, "I'll take your place!" I added on with a laugh.

"You could never take my place, you're a girl and not his twin," Fred spoke, laughing as well before turning to look at Andri again, "I SUPPOSE I won't be cruel to you for now-"

"Aquamenti!"

"Hey!" Fred exclaimed, now officially soaked, once again. with Andri equally as soaked beside him, glaring at me with slight laughter as I had my wand pointed to him.

"...Uh... Hi," I laughed instantly, putting my wand up and moving from the seat, grabbing George's wrist and pulling him up, "RUN!" I then exclaimed to George, deciding to drag him with me as I started to run from the two, knowing any moment they'd chase after me with pretend murder. Or maybe real murder. Honestly, I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 am

Fred blushed, and I could feel my face heating up slightly because of that. I tilted my head and gave him a cute smile.
"Even my deepest, darkest secrets that not even Mari knows." I said to him.

"I SUPPOSE I won't be cruel to you for now-"

I was about to give a sign of relief before Mari soaked us both, I blinked a couple of times to realize what my next move would be, and when Mari and George began to run I immediately got up, took my wand and ran behind them.
"C'mon, Fred!"

George kept looking back, he knew Alexandria was a fast runner and he had left his wand behind.
"You do realize that us being 4th years, we know more defensive and offensive spells than third years, right?" He said, slightly alarmed. And with that being said I pointed my wand at them.

"LEBEFACTARE!" I said and flicked my wand with strength. The spell caused Mari and George's legs to become uncontrollable so they fell to the ground, me and Fred caught up to them. "So Freddy, what shall we do to them?"

"Oh please, have mercy on our souls!" George said dramatically, I couldn't help but chuckle.
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:51 am

"You do realize that us being 4th years, we know more defensive and offensive spells than third years, right?"

"I... Had not thought of that, no," I replied hurriedly to George, a grin on my lips as I tried to outrun them while dragging the ginger along, despite the fact that he was running slight faster than I; the running was in vain, however, as we ended falling to the ground- me falling slightly on to of him, due to our former positions.

"Good question," Fred spoke, grinning evilly to the two on the ground, "Should we tie them up and hang them over the bridge?" he suggested, "Or maybe lock them in a closet with a dungbomb; or should we use a skunk and spray them so they'll stink for days? Maybe we should kill them?" Fred spoke, his wand out to us two.

"Nooo! Have mercy!" I spoke, clinging unto the boy on the ground beside me, "At least on George, he's your brother!" she added on, then proceeded to whisper to the older boy, "And if he decides yes, you must protect me!" proceeded by laughter on her part.
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:00 am

"You have a weird obsession with smelly things, Freddyboy." I said to him with a laugh. "And no, we can't kill them. Your mom would have your head and I can't go a day without Mari."

"I shall protect you, oh princess of mystery blood!" George said before attempting to roll on to Mari, but because of his legs he failed. "Well... I'll try." He laughed.

"Wait a second, I know!" I smiled evilly. "Rictumsempra!" I said with my wand aimed at George and Mari, sending them in to a tickleing frenzy. Then I looked at Fred. "I won't torture you, since you promised not to be mean to me." I winked at him.

"Oh. Merlin. Xandria. Make it stop!" George said, tears coming out of his eyes due to the uncontrollable laughter.

"But why should I? You didn't have mercy on me at the Great Hall, did you?"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:05 am

Fred let out a small laugh, grinning, "Of course I do!" he exclaimed, laughing once again, only to worsen by the failure of George to protect me.

"You'll try, and fail," I laughed to George, before resuming my puppy dog stare at the two teenagers ahead of us, "Unjinx us, pweeaaaseee?"

"Rictumsempra!"

"AH!" I suddenly screamed out in laughter, unable to quit with the tickling. God, it was torturous. It was terrible. It was laughter-inducing. "Stop itttt! STOP ITTT!" I shouted in between laughter, digging my fingers into the grass.

"Thank you for not being cruel to me," Fred spoke, smiling to the girl, laughing at our pain, "Never! You soaked us, this is payback. And no, he did not have mercy on you in the great hall," he grinned, amused by the scene in front of us, "What do you say, Alex? What will make us have mercy on them?"
Back to top Go down
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 pm

"Well, I don't know, Fredward." I said, touching my wand to my chin. "They've got your robe wet, they've been awfully mischevious towards me. Perhaps them bowing down and telling us we're mightyer than them would be a good start."

George was suffering from inmense pain from all the tickles.
"Alright, fine I'll do it!"

"Brilliant!" I said with a wicked smile. "Finite!"

Both spells were lifted from the two, and George quickly got on his knees.
"You are mightier than us, in every way, just don't tickle us anymore!"
Back to top Go down
LadyShalott

LadyShalott

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 pm

"They've got your robe wet, they've been awfully mischevious towards me. Perhaps them bowing down and telling us we're mightier than them would be a good start."

"I like how you think, Alexandria," Fred agreed, a devious grin firm on his lips as he nodded to George and I, "Give in to us!" he then exclaimed to us, pointing at us accusingly.

"Alright, fine I'll do it!"

"Just make it stop! Please!" I exclaimed, trying to control the laughter escaping from my mouth.

"Finite!"

Suddenly, all the torture went away, sending a great sigh of relief out of my lips from the sudden stop of the twitching legs and the tickling, "Thank Merlin..." I whispered, wiping the tears from my eyes.

Immediately, after regaining control of my breath, I got up on my knees beside George, taking a deep breath, waiting for George to quit speaking. "Oh, mighty Wizards, may you have mercy upon our souls, for we are mere peasants, you see! We bow down to ye greatness, oh mighty Wizards, please make the torture stop, for ye are far superior than us peasants in all ways!"

"That's more like it!" Fred exclaimed, and judging by the smirk on his lips, his ego was increased by quite a bit due to my excessive begging.

What can I say? I don't like being tickled.

"Now, my dear, what do you say we should make them do?" Fred questioned, grinning to Andri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content   In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Era of a Legend :: (Closed to LadyShalott) :: WARNING: 18+ content
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next