Pens&Needles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Sept. 19th, 2010

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angel Chao 2 Welcome to Pens&Needles! Angel Chao 2

Lyra Corvus Townsend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaez Alexandrov
Head Administrator
Kaez Alexandrov

Lyra Corvus Townsend Empty
PostSubject: Lyra Corvus Townsend   Lyra Corvus Townsend EmptyThu May 14, 2020 7:31 am

Lyra Corvus Townsend Spoileralert

Lyra Corvus Townsend
Lyra Corvus Townsend Source
Play-By: Amber Heard
Theme: Black Cloud by Morrissey

----------------------------
Biographical Information
----------------------------

Born: February 21st, 1960. Great Britain.
Death:
Marital Status: Single.

-----------------------------
Physical information

Species: Human.
Blood: Half-Blood.
Hair Colour: Sandy Blond.
Eye Colour: Hazel.
Skin Colour: Ivory.

Affiliation

School: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor.

Backstory

Lyra Corvus Townsend was a half-blood witch that attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1971 to 1978, and was sorted in Gryffindor house.

She dated Marauder Remus Lupin from May 1975 to November 1975. Their relationship ended when Remus found her snogging with a 7th year Hufflepuff near Hagrid's Hut the morning after his full moon transformation.

"I was tired of him ignoring me for days at a time, I felt neglected, like he didn't love me..."
-Lyra, November 1975.

Summer of 1976 Lyra decided she wasn't going to let her mistake ruin what they had, she was determined to show Remus how sorry she was and how much she still loved him. Once term began, however, she began to notice him and Morgan Alexandrov getting closer and jealousy began to brew within her.

"I can't just let her walk away with him, I need him to see he belongs with me. Me kissing Liam... I allowed my insecurities to control me, I'll show him I can be faithful..."
-Lyra, October 1976.

On October 30th she snuck into Professor Slughorn's storage closet and stole all the ingredients needed to make amortentia, the most powerful of love potions.

Lyra Corvus Townsend E957735ff4c648d013ed7720fa79b985cc3d21ce_hq

On October 31st, a Halloween party was hosted in the Gryffindor Common Room. Lyra served two cups of butterbeer and spiked one with the potion, she walked over to him and pulled him aside for a chat. She handed him the tainted drink and they clinked their cups together before drinking it.

It wasn't long before Remus wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, feeling intense infatuation.

When Morgan spotted them, she ran out of the room and over to the Slytherin common room where her best friend Regulus comforted her.
Back to top Go down
http://pensandneedles.secrets-stories.net

Lyra Corvus Townsend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pens&Needles :: Dark Times Are Close :: Ye Olde Library of Alexandrov :: 2020 DTAC Character Encyclopedia :: Miscellaneous Character Compendium-
Jump to: